Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR Special Freebies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@pseudonum

Could I have the Fathomsearch Halo please if it's still available? :o
@pseudonum

Could I have the Fathomsearch Halo please if it's still available? :o
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
@pseudonum if still available could I have?

the sunrise hibiscus
the seapetal garland

please and thank you :)
@pseudonum if still available could I have?

the sunrise hibiscus
the seapetal garland

please and thank you :)
MreCscM.pngctYHVNq.png
@pseudonum
May I get the Scene:Waterway or Scene:Training Fields if they're still available?
Thank you for doing this!
@pseudonum
May I get the Scene:Waterway or Scene:Training Fields if they're still available?
Thank you for doing this!
FR+9 They/Them Flower Adoptables! Lore lair My avatar
JqyUxCg.gif2STS4nL.gif Logo_2.png
If it’s available, I’d love the 8th anniversary vista as I missed the event, no worries if not though

Have a good time off FR! :)
If it’s available, I’d love the 8th anniversary vista as I missed the event, no worries if not though

Have a good time off FR! :)
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Would I be able to get the Airborne Parchment? Flightrising will miss you and I wish you well on your journey
Would I be able to get the Airborne Parchment? Flightrising will miss you and I wish you well on your journey
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@pseudonum could I get the airborn parchment apparel?

ah, nevermind, looks like someone already requested it. Flight Rising will miss you!
@pseudonum could I get the airborn parchment apparel?

ah, nevermind, looks like someone already requested it. Flight Rising will miss you!
debe59c5-711a-44dd-85f2-3f2dde09da5b_bluegeminisig.png
could i please get victors skull and paper snapper masque pretty pretty pls <33 @pseudonum
could i please get victors skull and paper snapper masque pretty pretty pls <33 @pseudonum
Thank you for sharing before you leave. Not sure if you have anything left at this point but if you have any scenes left I would love to take it. @pseudonum
Thank you for sharing before you leave. Not sure if you have anything left at this point but if you have any scenes left I would love to take it. @pseudonum
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@pseudonum

Good luck in your future endeavours away from Flight Rising!

I'd be happy to accept anything you have left over, though I think maybe you may have been cleared out already.
@pseudonum

Good luck in your future endeavours away from Flight Rising!

I'd be happy to accept anything you have left over, though I think maybe you may have been cleared out already.
56762_s.gif
Hello, could I possibly get the stormcatcher's domain and lovebird landscape scenes, if they're still available.

Good luck outside of FR!
Hello, could I possibly get the stormcatcher's domain and lovebird landscape scenes, if they're still available.

Good luck outside of FR!
WvEXipG.png2VtxnMX.pngEHXIkb0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10