Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | September New Players Free Raffle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@britneyrox My favorite thing so far is all the lovely dragons! They are just wonderful! I love breeding them! 8D
@britneyrox My favorite thing so far is all the lovely dragons! They are just wonderful! I love breeding them! 8D
My favorite things about FR so far are the dragon varieties and colorizations! It's very well planned. The art of course is beautiful.

I think that's all I have to do. Thanks for hosting a raffle for all the new members, it's very kind of you!

@britneyrox
My favorite things about FR so far are the dragon varieties and colorizations! It's very well planned. The art of course is beautiful.

I think that's all I have to do. Thanks for hosting a raffle for all the new members, it's very kind of you!

@britneyrox
@britneyrox there are a lot, LOT of stuff I love bout Flight Rising. I knew about this since last year on Tumblr when I was roaming around, but I just had no idea how registration worked because the window was closed at that time. I checked this site like once or twice a month, to see if I could join yet, but this time I was lucky when reading my webcomics, I saw an ad of FR.
The first thing that I like in here is the Imperial dragons. They inspired me even since I didn't join. I just looked at arts of it, because in some time I used to draw dragons. They are really majestic and I can't really find anymore dragons that I like more than it.
I also love custom skins and accents. Since I draw, anything custom is a word that reminds me to add creativity and all the effort I have in it. Dragons look really unique in them, but if there are some, or a lot of same skins and accents on other dragons, it would be a little bit boring. Custom stuff rock!
I'll add one more thing to this list, but lets not talk about familiars, they are all really valuable to me (especially owlcats). I love this community. Everyone is nice, helpful, anywhere I go there will always be someone who can lend me a hand. I am here for almost 5 days, and already a lot of people helped me, explained stuff to me and also gave me things that I didn't even know they would (i think they're all really expensive). I mean, look at it! How you welcome new players with raffles, giveaways and more freebies, this is a really good community!
One last thing, that is off from FR, I like long paragraphs!
@britneyrox there are a lot, LOT of stuff I love bout Flight Rising. I knew about this since last year on Tumblr when I was roaming around, but I just had no idea how registration worked because the window was closed at that time. I checked this site like once or twice a month, to see if I could join yet, but this time I was lucky when reading my webcomics, I saw an ad of FR.
The first thing that I like in here is the Imperial dragons. They inspired me even since I didn't join. I just looked at arts of it, because in some time I used to draw dragons. They are really majestic and I can't really find anymore dragons that I like more than it.
I also love custom skins and accents. Since I draw, anything custom is a word that reminds me to add creativity and all the effort I have in it. Dragons look really unique in them, but if there are some, or a lot of same skins and accents on other dragons, it would be a little bit boring. Custom stuff rock!
I'll add one more thing to this list, but lets not talk about familiars, they are all really valuable to me (especially owlcats). I love this community. Everyone is nice, helpful, anywhere I go there will always be someone who can lend me a hand. I am here for almost 5 days, and already a lot of people helped me, explained stuff to me and also gave me things that I didn't even know they would (i think they're all really expensive). I mean, look at it! How you welcome new players with raffles, giveaways and more freebies, this is a really good community!
One last thing, that is off from FR, I like long paragraphs!
@britneyrox hi,I just joined flight rising on the 16th and I am loving it so far! I love all other visual stuff, the artwork for the dragons and familiars is amazing, and I also love all of the lore for this site. I love expanded universe stuff and reply appreciate when sites or people put in that extra effort to really make things immersive!
@britneyrox hi,I just joined flight rising on the 16th and I am loving it so far! I love all other visual stuff, the artwork for the dragons and familiars is amazing, and I also love all of the lore for this site. I love expanded universe stuff and reply appreciate when sites or people put in that extra effort to really make things immersive!
Rjm6SJs.gifrficGdy.gif
@britneyrox my favourite thing about Flight Rising is all the wonderful dragons and the many offspring combinations that could happen to the hatchlings. The other thing is all the helpful people that are willing to do this sort of thing for us newbies. :)
@britneyrox my favourite thing about Flight Rising is all the wonderful dragons and the many offspring combinations that could happen to the hatchlings. The other thing is all the helpful people that are willing to do this sort of thing for us newbies. :)
@britneyrox

OK, I know I read them, just somewhere between reading and posting, I forgot to tell you that so far, I love the coloseum, and hunting for familiars.
@britneyrox

OK, I know I read them, just somewhere between reading and posting, I forgot to tell you that so far, I love the coloseum, and hunting for familiars.
5kRkxhJ.png
@britneyrox may I enter? My favorite thing about the game so far is the trading post area, i love the pinkerton item and the swipp stand and the trivia from tomo teaches me some about the game. Baldwin is weird but i like the old fellow and I'm constently trying to raise my level there by reducing items from digging. Also like the profit thing from the cart. I just love the trading post so much.
@britneyrox may I enter? My favorite thing about the game so far is the trading post area, i love the pinkerton item and the swipp stand and the trivia from tomo teaches me some about the game. Baldwin is weird but i like the old fellow and I'm constently trying to raise my level there by reducing items from digging. Also like the profit thing from the cart. I just love the trading post so much.
Tundra by AvianAvocado and Winged Kitties by EifiCopper
npLNkly.pngtumblr_os6i9wle4z1rtd9pko2_250.pngtumblr_os6i9wle4z1rtd9pko1_250.pngtumblr_os6i9wle4z1rtd9pko3_250.png
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about Flight Rising so far is the ability to create characters for the awesome dragons you get. I love writing and I'm happy I found inspiration to do it again through this site! c:
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about Flight Rising so far is the ability to create characters for the awesome dragons you get. I love writing and I'm happy I found inspiration to do it again through this site! c:
2TuLnoI.png
Hi @britneyrox, thanks for hosting an awesome raffle for newcomers! There is so much to do here. I love visiting lairs and seeing what they've done with their accounts whether it's lore they've written, art they've collected, how they customize their dragons, how they name their dragons. Everyone has different focuses and play styles. My favorite thing about flight rising is just the huge variety and directions you can go in.
Hi @britneyrox, thanks for hosting an awesome raffle for newcomers! There is so much to do here. I love visiting lairs and seeing what they've done with their accounts whether it's lore they've written, art they've collected, how they customize their dragons, how they name their dragons. Everyone has different focuses and play styles. My favorite thing about flight rising is just the huge variety and directions you can go in.
Gih8dGt.pngpKMlFSK.pngwF9C9TV.pngVyFqPmX.pngGSLhSBg.png
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR so far is the amount of artistic inspiration I can get from it! The dragons are all super cool and unique and I just wanna draw so many of em. Thanks for the chance!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR so far is the amount of artistic inspiration I can get from it! The dragons are all super cool and unique and I just wanna draw so many of em. Thanks for the chance!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18