Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | September New Players Free Raffle
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@britneyrox

May i please have O11 :)
@britneyrox

May i please have O11 :)
cool
cool
@britneyrox Woah!! :o I nearly forgot about this! I'm so excited! I'll my choices to you right away. Thank you so much!!

I took a look and may I have either APP14 or FAM2 please?
Thank you so much!
@britneyrox Woah!! :o I nearly forgot about this! I'm so excited! I'll my choices to you right away. Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much!
[quote name="intergalacticowl" date=2016-11-08 10:39:39] @britneyrox Woah!! :o I nearly forgot about this! I'm so excited! I'll my choices to you right away. Thank you so much!! I took a look and may I have either APP14 or FAM2 please? Thank you so much! [/quote] Same but @britneyrox what do you mean
intergalacticowl wrote on 2016-11-08:

Thank you so much!
Same but @britneyrox what do you mean
hi i never rly understood how to play on this site
@MysticalDestiny i have no idea what you are asking me
@MysticalDestiny i have no idea what you are asking me
[quote name="britneyrox" date=2016-11-07 22:12:45] [center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the eighth set of winners! 1. @DinoGoesWoof 2. @intergalacticowl 3. @MysticalDestiny 4. @killie 5. @myx [b]You each have a minimum of 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back into the drawing, but you might not be re-selected as a winner, so do your best to respond on time.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number beside your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP20"[/b] [quote=APP20]Flameforger's Festival 2016 Apparel [item=searing emblem][item=black iron plates][/quote] [b]If you choose FAM1[/b] you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four [b]different[/b] familiars for each time you select it. Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c: [/center] [/quote] that
britneyrox wrote on 2016-11-07:
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the eighth set of winners!

1. @DinoGoesWoof
2. @intergalacticowl
3. @MysticalDestiny
4. @killie
5. @myx

You each have a minimum of 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back into the drawing, but you might not be re-selected as a winner, so do your best to respond on time.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number beside your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP20"
APP20 wrote:
Flameforger's Festival 2016 Apparel
Searing Emblem Black Iron Plates

If you choose FAM1 you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four different familiars for each time you select it.
Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
that
hi i never rly understood how to play on this site
i'm getting mentoined a lot in here
i'm getting mentoined a lot in here
@MysticalDestiny @killie @myx you are all being readded to the drawing since you didn't submit prize choices in time
@MysticalDestiny @killie @myx you are all being readded to the drawing since you didn't submit prize choices in time
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the ninth set of winners! 1. @DuskyFlareon 2. @BodaciousBard 3. @BrownHousecat 4. @wetdog15 5. @omnic [b]You each have a minimum of 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back into the drawing, but you might not be re-selected as a winner, so do your best to respond on time.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number beside your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP20"[/b] [quote=APP20]Flameforger's Festival 2016 Apparel [item=searing emblem][item=black iron plates][/quote] [b]If you choose FAM1[/b] you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four [b]different[/b] familiars for each time you select it. Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c: [/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the ninth set of winners!

1. @DuskyFlareon
2. @BodaciousBard
3. @BrownHousecat
4. @wetdog15
5. @omnic

You each have a minimum of 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back into the drawing, but you might not be re-selected as a winner, so do your best to respond on time.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number beside your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP20"
APP20 wrote:
Flameforger's Festival 2016 Apparel
Searing Emblem Black Iron Plates

If you choose FAM1 you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four different familiars for each time you select it.
Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
@britneyrox
1. O4
2. O9
3. O6
4. O11
@britneyrox
1. O4
2. O9
3. O6
4. O11
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18