Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | September New Players Free Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I'll enter!
I'll enter!
Storm_Peak_Hatchery_Siggy_Logo.png
i love the lots and lots of dragons here
i love the lots and lots of dragons here
@NaturePack please just read the giveaway rules :)
@NaturePack please just read the giveaway rules :)
@gryffinfire883 read the rules, please
@gryffinfire883 read the rules, please
@killie please be sure to ping when someone asks, otherwise i could easily miss your entry
@killie please be sure to ping when someone asks, otherwise i could easily miss your entry
[quote name="britneyrox"
i'm noy realy bhoterd by losing atleast can still see the beautyfull dragons of ohters :)
[quote name="britneyrox"
i'm noy realy bhoterd by losing atleast can still see the beautyfull dragons of ohters :)
@britneyrox Sorry for misreading the front post. My bad. Thanks for linking me to your giveaway! My favorite thing about Flight Rising is the positive community environment. Everyone has been really nice to me and everyone else. I see more people offering dragons for free than asking for treasure or gems. It makes me happy to see the helpful, trusting environment on this website. Yourself included.
@britneyrox Sorry for misreading the front post. My bad. Thanks for linking me to your giveaway! My favorite thing about Flight Rising is the positive community environment. Everyone has been really nice to me and everyone else. I see more people offering dragons for free than asking for treasure or gems. It makes me happy to see the helpful, trusting environment on this website. Yourself included.
@britneyrox
I would love to enter, thank you for pointing me here.
@britneyrox
I would love to enter, thank you for pointing me here.
5kRkxhJ.png
@Techara please just read the giveaway rules!
@Techara please just read the giveaway rules!
@britneyrox

My favorite thing so far is the scavenging feature!
@britneyrox

My favorite thing so far is the scavenging feature!
charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18