Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Minu's Grab Bags {50g} {100g} closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
closed for now, thank you. Will be hosting a smaller thread in the upcoming days and will be accepting coli fams and exalt fodder [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26871494] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/268715/26871494.png[/img] [/url] I am selling grab bags for 100g or 90k t. Pick a number to purchase that bag! Also offering smaller bags further down for 50g or 45k t. 1g : 900t in favor of gems[/center] I'll accept non-coli familiars missing from my Bestiary as partial/full payment! Each regular grab bag will contain a minimum value of 100g, and 50g for the small bags. (there are no duds) Everyones a winner. I have generously filled each grab bag and assigned it a number. My aim was to make each bag something you'd walk away happy with, and I'm pretty confident that none of the bags will leave anyone disappointed. Enjoy! You will receive your 100g/50g value item and then extra goodies on top of that: Stacks of food, openables (like frozen knapsacks) and a few other bits just thrown in for [url=http://i.imgur.com/UsJOenE.png]flavor and presentation[/url]. More on value items: I prefer packing one really nice item rather then several misc items that add up to the value. ^-^b I think people like this too, idk give me your feedback? I will be using the two-way trade system to handle payment and grab bags. [LIST] [*]Ping me @Minu and claim the numbers you'd like [*]please include the flavor text, it helps me differentiate between the two price groups [*]then open a two-way crossroads with payment. [/LIST] ----- [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/3star.png[/img] 100g Prizes [item=Vista: Ghostlight Ruins] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=featherback boar] [item=White and Gold Flair Scarf][item=vista: bamboo falls] [item=eliminate] [item=undying featherback] [item=Vista: Harpy's Roost] [item=soft pink wing silks] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/3star.png[/img] The Grab Bags The descriptions beside each bag number are just flavor texts. They are [b]not [/b]hints and have nothing to do with whats inside. Goodluck! [color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/color] [/center] [columns][s]Bag #1 is humming [/s] [s]Bag #2 glows softly[/s] [s]Bag #3 was made with love[/s] [color=transparent]spicy[/color] [s]Bag #4 is prismatic [/s] [s]Bag #5 looks lucky [/s] [s]Bag #6 IS ON FIRE[/s] [s]Bag #7 is handmade [/s] [nextcol] [s]Bag #8 has no chill [/s] [s]Bag #9 IS OVER 9000[/s] [s]Bag #10 is enchanted[/s] [s]Bag #11 is floral print[/s] [s]Bag #12 is mysterious[/s] [s]Bag #13 has a bad attitude[/s] [color=transparent]aaa[/color] [s]Bag #14 is fluffy [/s] [nextcol] [s]Bag #15 is very shabby chic [/s] [s]Bag #16 smells lovely [/s] [s]Bag #17 looks fragile [/s] [s]Bag #18 seems haunted[/s] [s]Bag #19 is calling to you softly [/s] [s]Bag #20 smells like cake frosting[/s] [s]Bag #21 sparkles brightly[/s][/columns] ----- [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/2star.png[/img] 50g Prizes [item=rally] [item=fluted conch] [item=crystalhide jester] [item=vista: crystal pools] [item=soft pink arm silks] [item=cleaver][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/2star.png[/img] The Grab Bags The descriptions beside each bag are just flavor texts. They are [b]not [/b]hints and have nothing to do with whats inside. Goodluck![/center] [color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/color] [columns][color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/color][nextcol] [s]Bag #1 is smol[/s] [s]Bag #2 is cosmic[/s] [s]Bag #3 blooms at night[/s] [s]Bag #4 is cute[/s] [s]Bag #5 floats peacefully[/s][color=transparent]aaaaaa[/color] [nextcol] [s]Bag #6 glows in the dark[/s] [s]Bag #7 is limited edition[/s] [s]Bag #8 shimmers[/s] [s]Bag #9 is soulbound Bag #10 changes color [/s][color=transparent]aaaaaa[/color] [/columns] ----- Want to be pinged when I open again? [u]Pinglist:[/u] Koyako, tyrannicTiamat, slothqueenxx, Lokenosse, saltyscone [u]Ping for smaller thread when it opens:[/u] @Katelle @tyrannicTiamat
closed for now, thank you.
Will be hosting a smaller thread in the upcoming days
and will be accepting coli fams and exalt fodder

26871494.png

I am selling grab bags for 100g or 90k t. Pick a number to purchase that bag!
Also offering smaller bags further down for 50g or 45k t.

1g : 900t in favor of gems

I'll accept non-coli familiars missing from my Bestiary as partial/full payment!

Each regular grab bag will contain a minimum value of 100g, and 50g for the small bags. (there are no duds) Everyones a winner.

I have generously filled each grab bag and assigned it a number. My aim was to make each bag something you'd walk away happy with, and I'm pretty confident that none of the bags will leave anyone disappointed. Enjoy!

You will receive your 100g/50g value item and then extra goodies on top of that: Stacks of food, openables (like frozen knapsacks) and a few other bits just thrown in for flavor and presentation.

More on value items: I prefer packing one really nice item rather then several misc items that add up to the value. ^-^b I think people like this too, idk give me your feedback?

I will be using the two-way trade system to handle payment and grab bags.

• Ping me @Minu and claim the numbers you'd like
  • please include the flavor text, it helps me differentiate between the two price groups
  • then open a two-way crossroads with payment.

3star.png
100g Prizes

Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Unhatched Lightning Egg Featherback Boar White and Gold Flair Scarf Vista: Bamboo Falls
Eliminate Undying Featherback Vista: Harpy's Roost Soft Pink Wing Silks

3star.png
The Grab Bags
The descriptions beside each bag number are just flavor texts. They are not hints and have nothing to do with whats inside. Goodluck!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bag #1 is humming
Bag #2 glows softly
Bag #3 was made with love spicy
Bag #4 is prismatic
Bag #5 looks lucky
Bag #6 IS ON FIRE
Bag #7 is handmade
Bag #8 has no chill
Bag #9 IS OVER 9000
Bag #10 is enchanted
Bag #11 is floral print
Bag #12 is mysterious
Bag #13 has a bad attitude aaa
Bag #14 is fluffy
Bag #15 is very shabby chic
Bag #16 smells lovely
Bag #17 looks fragile
Bag #18 seems haunted
Bag #19 is calling to you softly
Bag #20 smells like cake frosting
Bag #21 sparkles brightly

2star.png
50g Prizes
Rally Fluted Conch Crystalhide Jester
Vista: Crystal Pools Soft Pink Arm Silks Cleaver

2star.png
The Grab Bags
The descriptions beside each bag are just flavor texts. They are not hints and have nothing to do with whats inside. Goodluck!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bag #1 is smol
Bag #2 is cosmic
Bag #3 blooms at night
Bag #4 is cute
Bag #5 floats peacefullyaaaaaa
Bag #6 glows in the dark
Bag #7 is limited edition
Bag #8 shimmers
Bag #9 is soulbound
Bag #10 changes color
aaaaaa

Want to be pinged when I open again?

Pinglist:
Koyako, tyrannicTiamat, slothqueenxx, Lokenosse, saltyscone

Ping for smaller thread when it opens:
@Katelle @tyrannicTiamat
Gih8dGt.pngpKMlFSK.pngwF9C9TV.pngVyFqPmX.pngGSLhSBg.png
Triple checked.. Hmm. Okay! I'm open!
Triple checked.. Hmm. Okay! I'm open!
@Minu If you don't mind me asking, if I trade you a darktouched chimera (LAH at 97g / 84kt atm) , which grab bag would I get? The 100g or 50g?
@Minu If you don't mind me asking, if I trade you a darktouched chimera (LAH at 97g / 84kt atm) , which grab bag would I get? The 100g or 50g?
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve oh wow it's so close, only 3 g off. Honestly if you would like you could choose either 1 100g bag or two 50g bags, I will accept that. ^_^
@CapriReve oh wow it's so close, only 3 g off. Honestly if you would like you could choose either 1 100g bag or two 50g bags, I will accept that. ^_^
I'm online
I'm online
@Minu i'd like Bag #3 glows softly, i'll open a crossroads
@Minu i'd like Bag #3 glows softly, i'll open a crossroads
tumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo1_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo2_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo3_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo4_400.png
@Minu

Can I get bag #2 mysterious in 50g? Sent CR
@Minu

Can I get bag #2 mysterious in 50g? Sent CR
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@bearprince Thank you very much! Enjoy :)
@bearprince Thank you very much! Enjoy :)
@brokenstone Thank you! Your grab bag is on it's way! I hope you enjoy it.
@brokenstone Thank you! Your grab bag is on it's way! I hope you enjoy it.
@Minu

Once more, buying bag #8 the fluffy for 100g sending CR :3
@Minu

Once more, buying bag #8 the fluffy for 100g sending CR :3
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11