Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | September New Players Free Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@mfncool no worries - hope your project goes well!

i've got meat and plants covered, but any seafood and/or insects would be great
@mfncool no worries - hope your project goes well!

i've got meat and plants covered, but any seafood and/or insects would be great
@britneyrox Hey :) I have a level 11 cauldron, not sure If I qualify, but:
When I started brewing I had no apparel or familiars, so muck and slime would be useful for a new user. Also Glass Beaker and/or materials for Glass Beaker might be nice since you can use them in many reciepes. Other than that it's probably different from user to user what you create. I think I made one of the food things and a couple of apparel items. However I mostly transmuted items and sold the resulting materials. :)
Hope this helps a little.
@britneyrox Hey :) I have a level 11 cauldron, not sure If I qualify, but:
When I started brewing I had no apparel or familiars, so muck and slime would be useful for a new user. Also Glass Beaker and/or materials for Glass Beaker might be nice since you can use them in many reciepes. Other than that it's probably different from user to user what you create. I think I made one of the food things and a couple of apparel items. However I mostly transmuted items and sold the resulting materials. :)
Hope this helps a little.
@MiezMiez thank you so much for your input! @Lightfang was kind enough to send over lots of slime/muck/etc in a variety of colors, and i've gotten a stack of glass bottles thanks to your suggestion for glass beaker materials :)
@MiezMiez thank you so much for your input! @Lightfang was kind enough to send over lots of slime/muck/etc in a variety of colors, and i've gotten a stack of glass bottles thanks to your suggestion for glass beaker materials :)
@britneyrox I really love how nice everyone is and how beautiful all the dragons are!
@britneyrox I really love how nice everyone is and how beautiful all the dragons are!
@britneyrox
I like the apparel and skins! I hope to be able to afford my own blueprint at some point. On other pet sites that I play, they don't have as many different pieces as FR, and I love that I can pick everything that I like, from dragons (nocturnes <33) to apparel. I'm currently working towards an aqua birdskull wingband.

Thanks for the opportunity!

@britneyrox
I like the apparel and skins! I hope to be able to afford my own blueprint at some point. On other pet sites that I play, they don't have as many different pieces as FR, and I love that I can pick everything that I like, from dragons (nocturnes <33) to apparel. I'm currently working towards an aqua birdskull wingband.

Thanks for the opportunity!

@britneyrox

I have plenty of familiars I can donate. I can also donate alchemised materials and rare gened dragons.
@britneyrox

I have plenty of familiars I can donate. I can also donate alchemised materials and rare gened dragons.
~Lover of the Unusual and Extraordinary~
@Sparkytooth familiars and alchemy things would be wonderful! if you'd like to message me links to the dragons, i can try to make room for them, but for now i'm not promising anyone that i'll take dragon donations since i don't have much lair space.
@Sparkytooth familiars and alchemy things would be wonderful! if you'd like to message me links to the dragons, i can try to make room for them, but for now i'm not promising anyone that i'll take dragon donations since i don't have much lair space.
@britneyrox
I finally, finally got the ball rolling treasure-wise so I'm going to donate! Right now I'm kinda busy, I'm going to have a look at my hoard tomorrow. @Endorphine so I don't forget.
@britneyrox
I finally, finally got the ball rolling treasure-wise so I'm going to donate! Right now I'm kinda busy, I'm going to have a look at my hoard tomorrow. @Endorphine so I don't forget.
C4T6yYj.png
She/her
591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif
ST+9

FPQCz2h.png
@britneyrox
I love it how they have it to were you can collect familiars, I really want to collect them all!
@britneyrox
I love it how they have it to were you can collect familiars, I really want to collect them all!
9lYoiVo.png
@Endorphine That would be great, thank you so much!
@Endorphine That would be great, thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18