Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | September New Players Free Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@britneyrox

Hi! Joined some five days ago and I have to say that my favorite thing here in FR so far is scrying for dragons. Behold the matching of different genes! Your dream and fan dragons coming to life in just a few clicks!
@britneyrox

Hi! Joined some five days ago and I have to say that my favorite thing here in FR so far is scrying for dragons. Behold the matching of different genes! Your dream and fan dragons coming to life in just a few clicks!
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@britneyrox
Hi! Thank you for leading me here!
I joined recently and would like to enter into your raffle!

My favorite thing so far about FR is the community. Never before have I been met with such a welcoming bunch of people on any website like this (or any web forum for that matter)! Everyone has been nothing but kind and helpful to me.
Needless to say; I'll be sticking around for a while.
@britneyrox
Hi! Thank you for leading me here!
I joined recently and would like to enter into your raffle!

My favorite thing so far about FR is the community. Never before have I been met with such a welcoming bunch of people on any website like this (or any web forum for that matter)! Everyone has been nothing but kind and helpful to me.
Needless to say; I'll be sticking around for a while.
@britneyrox

What's left?
@britneyrox

What's left?
~
I can fly without any wings, as long as I never let myself fall.
~
@FireMaster101 please read the rules.
@FireMaster101 please read the rules.
@britney

K.
@britney

K.
~
~
@britneyrox

Mostly the dragons, familiars, forums, and my friends. I like doing stuff with the dragons and such. Gathering items kind of excites me; I wonder what I'll get.
@britneyrox

Mostly the dragons, familiars, forums, and my friends. I like doing stuff with the dragons and such. Gathering items kind of excites me; I wonder what I'll get.
~
~
@britneyrox

My favourite thing about FR so far? Umm... haha... I don't know.
@britneyrox

My favourite thing about FR so far? Umm... haha... I don't know.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR is looking at all of the dragons! The art looks great and it's nice to see so much variety.
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR is looking at all of the dragons! The art looks great and it's nice to see so much variety.
XsyYMAb.png
@britneyrox

Slowly getting hang of it. My favorites so far? Dragons and their gene pools, other friendly players.
@britneyrox

Slowly getting hang of it. My favorites so far? Dragons and their gene pools, other friendly players.
@brineyrox
I'd like to enter please! ^^
My favourite things are definitly all the color variations! I'm also kind of in love with the battle system right now c:
@brineyrox
I'd like to enter please! ^^
My favourite things are definitly all the color variations! I'm also kind of in love with the battle system right now c:
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18