Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
[center][img]http://imgur.com/o60kl0v.gif[/img] [size=5]Hello and welcome to the 4th ever [color=red]Flight Rising Secret Santa Exchange![/color] [b][color=red]SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED![/color][/b][/size] [i]Sign ups closed 11/25 at 20:00 FR time.[/i] PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING IN THIS THREAD. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2048030]JOIN US IN THE SS2016 DISCUSSION THREAD HERE[/url]. Please read the entire FAQ before signing up! While I will do my best to ping each user as they are officially added to the participants list, it is your responsibility to check back within a few days of submitting your form to ensure you have been added. If you discover you have been missed, please PM or ping me! Pinged, but never signed up? Please PM me directly to sort out the issue! Please only fill out the form once; if you can’t remember whether or not you’ve entered, please PM me and I can check for you. Duplicates mess up the matching process. Additionally, if you change your username after submitting the form, please notify me via PM. Thanks! [b]Have a happy exchange![/b] [img]http://imgur.com/Hramld1.gif[/img] Looking for more fun? Join the Advent Calendar raffle! Daily events and dragon raffles, oodles of daily prizes, and over 50 fabulous prize packs to be distributed starting on December 25! The fun starts on our kick off day, [b]November 30.[/b] Only SS2016 participants may join. Look for the option to automatically join on the sign up sheet and earn 1 ticket. Willing participants will be pinged to the thread 11/30. [/center]
o60kl0v.gif
Hello and welcome to the 4th ever
Flight Rising Secret Santa Exchange!

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING IN THIS THREAD. JOIN US IN THE SS2016 DISCUSSION THREAD HERE.

Please read the entire FAQ before signing up! While I will do my best to ping each user as they are officially added to the participants list, it is your responsibility to check back within a few days of submitting your form to ensure you have been added. If you discover you have been missed, please PM or ping me!

Pinged, but never signed up? Please PM me directly to sort out the issue!

Please only fill out the form once; if you can’t remember whether or not you’ve entered, please PM me and I can check for you. Duplicates mess up the matching process. Additionally, if you change your username after submitting the form, please notify me via PM. Thanks!

Have a happy exchange!

Hramld1.gif
Looking for more fun? Join the Advent Calendar raffle! Daily events and dragon raffles, oodles of daily prizes, and over 50 fabulous prize packs to be distributed starting on December 25!

The fun starts on our kick off day, November 30. Only SS2016 participants may join. Look for the option to automatically join on the sign up sheet and earn 1 ticket. Willing participants will be pinged to the thread 11/30.
[center][img] http://imgur.com/uMqgQWw.gif [/img] A Secret Santa exchange is an optionally anonymous exchange of gifts (usually around the Christmas holiday) within a group of people. Participants will be matched at random, and gifts will be distributed through a third party (Santa’s elves), so that all gifts are delivered to their intended recipients secretly. Santas can choose to remain anonymous or have their identity revealed by the elf.[/center] [b]Who can participate?[/b] Anyone! [b]What is the timeline of this event?[/b] Sign ups begin October 15, and will run through November 25 20:00 FR time. No further participants will be accepted. On November 26 or 27, you will receive your match’s wish list from your elf. They will be helping you during the event. You may contact them at any time with any questions. From then until December 21, you will send your gift to your elf, who will record and store the gift until delivery… Which will occur between December 22 and 25! Rematch Santas will receive their information on December 26, and will have until January 9 to send in their gifts. Rematch gifts will be delivered between January 10-12. [b]How much am I expected to send?[/b] Last year, the exchange implemented 3 financial tiers for participation. Per our survey, participants loved them! This year will remain much the same with some tweaks, based on user suggestion. The smallest tier will receive a small increase in minimum required value and 1 additional “mega-tier” will act as a test subject. [color=red][b]SS2016 will offer 4 tiers: 20k and up, 50k and up, 100k and up, and 500k and up.[/b][/color] You must send your match a gift valued at no less than the minimum of your tier. Participants are welcome to speak with their elf to assess the approximate value of their gift if they have any concerns. THERE IS NO MAXIMUM. Especially generous Santas are welcome to shower their match with gifts beyond imagination. Participants are also welcome to sign up at lower tiers and send gifts valued much higher, knowing that they will likely receive a gift of much lower value. [b]What am I expected to give?[/b] SS2016 will provide each participant with their match’s wish list to provide insight to their favorite items and desires. Please, send something that you would be happy to receive. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Participants may send any items to their match, including but not limited to: gene/breed change scrolls, eggs, vistas, skins/accents, Baldwin materials, apparel, familiars, treasure/gems, etc. Dragons also make acceptable gifts but CANNOT be sent as the only gift, unless it is a specific dragon requested by your match. If your match does not want dragons, you CANNOT send a dragon as part of your gift. Your match’s wish list will specify. Additionally, last year’s participants overwhelmingly preferred gifts including more than 1 item, but also gifts where 1 item made up the majority of the value (i.e., one 75k familiar vs. three 25k familiars). [b]Can I offer a service or hatchling reservation as my gift? How about artwork?[/b] Yes and yes! However, this is a nebulous area. Preferably, gifts would be ready by the due date to ensure that all participants have something to enjoy on delivery day. Please feel free to reach out to minty to discuss specifics. [center][img] http://imgur.com/Hramld1.gif [/img][/center] [b]I want to ask my match a question, how can I?[/b] Please do not contact your match directly! This would ruin the spirit and surprise of the exchange. Instead, send a PM to your elf with your question and they will deliver it your behalf, keeping you anonymous. Your elf will send their response back to you. [b]Do I have to reveal myself?[/b] No, if you would NOT like to be revealed, please make sure to choose the “Remain anonymous” option while filling out your form. [b]Can I change the information on my form after I’ve sent it?[/b] Yes! Please PM me with your request and I will edit your form accordingly. [b]Can I cancel my participation?[/b] Sometimes life gets in the way of good intentions. Any time before you are matched, you may cancel by sending me a PM. Once matching is done (November 25), you cannot cancel your participation. [b]What happens when people don’t receive a gift?[/b] Folks who do not receive a gift will be enrolled in a rematch pool, and generous Rematch Santas will provide! This Rematch Exchange takes place immediately after the exchange, running from December 26-January 12. [b]I don’t like my gift![/b] Elves are instructed not to send out any gifts that do not meet the minimum requirement for the event and participation tier. Hopefully, the financial tiers will put an end to feelings like this! Past that hope, we cannot guarantee that you will love your gift. In order to avoid this, we’ve included an option to supply your Santa with a detailed wish list, so feel free to fill that out thoroughly. Please be grateful for the thought and effort put into your gift, even if it isn’t exactly what you asked for. Anyone seen complaining publically about a gift will not be welcome to participate in the future. [center][img] http://imgur.com/Hramld1.gif [/img][/center] [size=4][b]Can I be an elf? If I’m an elf, can I still participate in the exchange?[/b][/size] Absolutely! Elves are welcome to participate in the exchange. Elves will need a great deal of time available, starting late November and through all of December, particularly during December 22-25, for gift delivery. I must stress that elves must be active during December. You will occupy a position of trust and must be easily reachable to answer questions. Elves will also need a lot of lair space to hold potential dragon gifts during the week of Christmas. An elf must be competent with Google Docs and Sheets, very organized, and a good listener/communicator. An elf must be comfortable juggling communication with many people, accurately delivering information to a multitude of parties, sending private Santa-to-match communications, and correctly delivering gifts in a timely manner. Many people will rely on you during this event! FR Secret Santa utilizes both Reddit and Skype for elf-to-elf communication, discussion, and questions, so potential elves must be willing to at the very least, make a Reddit account. Finally, I must insist that elves be at least 16! If you meet the criteria, and are still pumped about the idea of being an elf (there is LOTS of fun and roleplaying and happy tears involved), please PM me the following application. Be thorough! [quote]Age: Familiarity with Google Docs/Sheets: Availablity: Reddit/Skype usernames: (only Reddit is required) Share a little about yourself! What makes you want to participate?[/quote] [center][img] http://imgur.com/mA2OtqR.gif [/img] Entries will be reviewed within 24 hours of submission. You will be added to the list of participants and pinged. Please read the form carefully and fill it out entirely. [size=6][b][url=https://goo.gl/forms/NB0Yxc4zl6v8J9m92][color=green]Sign ups are closed! See you next year![/color][/url][/b][/size][/center]
uMqgQWw.gif

A Secret Santa exchange is an optionally anonymous exchange of gifts (usually around the Christmas holiday) within a group of people. Participants will be matched at random, and gifts will be distributed through a third party (Santa’s elves), so that all gifts are delivered to their intended recipients secretly. Santas can choose to remain anonymous or have their identity revealed by the elf.

Who can participate?

Anyone!

What is the timeline of this event?

Sign ups begin October 15, and will run through November 25 20:00 FR time. No further participants will be accepted.

On November 26 or 27, you will receive your match’s wish list from your elf. They will be helping you during the event. You may contact them at any time with any questions.

From then until December 21, you will send your gift to your elf, who will record and store the gift until delivery…

Which will occur between December 22 and 25!

Rematch Santas will receive their information on December 26, and will have until January 9 to send in their gifts. Rematch gifts will be delivered between January 10-12.

How much am I expected to send?

Last year, the exchange implemented 3 financial tiers for participation. Per our survey, participants loved them! This year will remain much the same with some tweaks, based on user suggestion. The smallest tier will receive a small increase in minimum required value and 1 additional “mega-tier” will act as a test subject.

SS2016 will offer 4 tiers: 20k and up, 50k and up, 100k and up, and 500k and up.

You must send your match a gift valued at no less than the minimum of your tier. Participants are welcome to speak with their elf to assess the approximate value of their gift if they have any concerns.

THERE IS NO MAXIMUM. Especially generous Santas are welcome to shower their match with gifts beyond imagination. Participants are also welcome to sign up at lower tiers and send gifts valued much higher, knowing that they will likely receive a gift of much lower value.

What am I expected to give?

SS2016 will provide each participant with their match’s wish list to provide insight to their favorite items and desires. Please, send something that you would be happy to receive. Treat others the way you would want to be treated.

Participants may send any items to their match, including but not limited to: gene/breed change scrolls, eggs, vistas, skins/accents, Baldwin materials, apparel, familiars, treasure/gems, etc.

Dragons also make acceptable gifts but CANNOT be sent as the only gift, unless it is a specific dragon requested by your match. If your match does not want dragons, you CANNOT send a dragon as part of your gift. Your match’s wish list will specify.

Additionally, last year’s participants overwhelmingly preferred gifts including more than 1 item, but also gifts where 1 item made up the majority of the value (i.e., one 75k familiar vs. three 25k familiars).

Can I offer a service or hatchling reservation as my gift? How about artwork?

Yes and yes! However, this is a nebulous area. Preferably, gifts would be ready by the due date to ensure that all participants have something to enjoy on delivery day. Please feel free to reach out to minty to discuss specifics.
Hramld1.gif
I want to ask my match a question, how can I?

Please do not contact your match directly! This would ruin the spirit and surprise of the exchange. Instead, send a PM to your elf with your question and they will deliver it your behalf, keeping you anonymous. Your elf will send their response back to you.

Do I have to reveal myself?

No, if you would NOT like to be revealed, please make sure to choose the “Remain anonymous” option while filling out your form.

Can I change the information on my form after I’ve sent it?

Yes! Please PM me with your request and I will edit your form accordingly.

Can I cancel my participation?

Sometimes life gets in the way of good intentions. Any time before you are matched, you may cancel by sending me a PM. Once matching is done (November 25), you cannot cancel your participation.

What happens when people don’t receive a gift?

Folks who do not receive a gift will be enrolled in a rematch pool, and generous Rematch Santas will provide! This Rematch Exchange takes place immediately after the exchange, running from December 26-January 12.

I don’t like my gift!

Elves are instructed not to send out any gifts that do not meet the minimum requirement for the event and participation tier. Hopefully, the financial tiers will put an end to feelings like this! Past that hope, we cannot guarantee that you will love your gift. In order to avoid this, we’ve included an option to supply your Santa with a detailed wish list, so feel free to fill that out thoroughly. Please be grateful for the thought and effort put into your gift, even if it isn’t exactly what you asked for. Anyone seen complaining publically about a gift will not be welcome to participate in the future.
Hramld1.gif
Can I be an elf? If I’m an elf, can I still participate in the exchange?

Absolutely! Elves are welcome to participate in the exchange. Elves will need a great deal of time available, starting late November and through all of December, particularly during December 22-25, for gift delivery. I must stress that elves must be active during December. You will occupy a position of trust and must be easily reachable to answer questions.

Elves will also need a lot of lair space to hold potential dragon gifts during the week of Christmas. An elf must be competent with Google Docs and Sheets, very organized, and a good listener/communicator. An elf must be comfortable juggling communication with many people, accurately delivering information to a multitude of parties, sending private Santa-to-match communications, and correctly delivering gifts in a timely manner. Many people will rely on you during this event!

FR Secret Santa utilizes both Reddit and Skype for elf-to-elf communication, discussion, and questions, so potential elves must be willing to at the very least, make a Reddit account. Finally, I must insist that elves be at least 16!

If you meet the criteria, and are still pumped about the idea of being an elf (there is LOTS of fun and roleplaying and happy tears involved), please PM me the following application. Be thorough!
Quote:
Availablity:
Reddit/Skype usernames: (only Reddit is required)
Share a little about yourself! What makes you want to participate?

mA2OtqR.gif

Entries will be reviewed within 24 hours of submission. You will be added to the list of participants and pinged. Please read the form carefully and fill it out entirely.

[center][img] http://imgur.com/rUXUh0c.gif [/img][/center] 1. minty 2. cypris 3. CynicalMuffin 4. Neffi 5. Fyreimp 6. sciencings 7. julietofmayfair 8. spacedaydreamer 9. Blackstone359 10. PuzzleDust 11. yurihands 12. Dessoestma 13. luckgandor 14. KittyAoba 15. dragonfire27 16. Pippypip20 17. KallenTheSylveon 18. sQld 19. KnightYumi 20. Frenkle 21. Breshcandra 22. Angeleina 23. MidnightRein 24. Daishi 25. NanamiChiaki 26. MollyMerula 27. ShadowedWolf 28. Grimgloom 29. mooncake 30. Madarakita 31. Moofe 32. Shishiru 33. DarklightRaven 34. Gidgetech 35. Seonais 36. Stormdragon 37. Neroshii 38. AetherSeer 39. bmeduho 40. LuxVulpi 41. Ygdrasill 42. vanillaa 43. Soviett 44. Lexreon 45. Iralla 46. ksea 47. Tox 48. kriski 49. Mattykips [b][color=red]50.[/color][/b] KiahTaiga 51. RandomPurple 52. oilux 53. Luminaries 54. LongLiveFangirls 55. Arinna 56. Texasface 57. After 58. titherdel 59. manysundays 60. korradorable 61. Synzia 62. Autopsy 63. astralwyvern 64. Trippfaerie 65. Drytil 66. ChristianCutie 67. WillowWispFlame 68. Acacia 69. cosmoknight 70. DoctorRosalia 71. Exeidur 72. MurkyDepths 73. Snowfarm 74. KingJoeTheCat 75. Aedoria 76. alliegator 77. Solztize 78. Hyacinthus 79. Deulirium 80. smallapple 81. sarlias 82. Kizmetto 83. Tunesmith 84. Chemistry 85. emmasquema 86. Chrisondra 87. Inquirable 88. jiminee 89. Pseudovum 90. Evaria 91. Faoiltiama 92. Oratorio 93. Kairos 94. waterdancer 95. StarrySpelunker 96. SirLeafheart 97. Atelophobia 98. MidnightFS 99. Mercedes [b][color=green]100.[/color][/b] Christovski 101. EclipseMirror 102. RandomShmoe 103. SilverGravity 104. Kadaj 105. cosmicpoppies 106. bluparrot 107. agateflame 108. LucarioLand 109. TheStormCatcher 110. wesleydog 111. Yushiko 112. bellzan 113. CthulAid 114. tulmultuous 115. tarshaan 116. patchedprankster 117. Warriorgirl1234 118. helenehime 119. shawolexotic 120. Ridara 121. Lallie 122. Nusuo 123. Altamyr 124. Jaz 125. catanator500 126. Beatrizklotz 127. koreplum 128. MissAlavesa 129. Zoustache 130. fuzzynauvelle 131. EtherealDreams 132. RitterKeks 133. ToasterOven 134. FlyingMintBunny 135. Ferid 136. CrystalDragonz 137. Superbia 138. JasmineBlooms 139. persteph 140. StarlineRose 141. Glisselda 142. Tales 143. Runi 144. Zenelle 145. GrimMistress 146. Leremis 147. Scorchfrost 148. spaceguybenny 149. rochester [color=red][b]150.[/b][/color] Iceluoxue 151. Toothless 152. Faint 153. MOMOFSIX 154. DragonDawn 155. Starfish 156. Missymappy 157. Himochi 158. LaraAelric 159. Wintercreek 160. Adamanta 161. Tandrot 162. SilverDeath 163. briteoctopus 164. TwiliWolf 165. dandelionfires 166. GrumpyCatlover 167. Chocoli 168. winterreise 169. Rarmeowz 170. Ioselle 171. Hinumi 172. synnful 173. Kittyisawolf 174. Potatis 175. MoonsEnvoy 176. briar 177. iionheart 178. Peacekeeper 179. houseteeth 180. aearinn 181. Zikul 182. Arah 183. chocollama 184. Chee 185. EaterOfPie 186. MiraLief 187. Lunusdragoness 188. hinotoriii 189. Doki 190. Delirax 191. Gypaetus 192. KyloRen 193. gridmark 194. Mikki 195. dggeoff 196. Hexacoatl 197. EWSpirit 198. RowdyScooter 199. PrincessParrot [b][color=green]200.[/color][/b] Starrynightren 201. casuallySleepy 202. kibi 203. PastCat 204. Wolfunicorn 205. HelKeres 206. Ada 207. Melounek 208. DarkPitGuard 209. Pard 210. tokayyoshi 211. Maila 212. Areater 213. VoyageBoots 214. TiggerPup91 215. ophician 216. ColorBlindBrat 217. Penny11 218. Cycada 219. ElecSquirrel10 220. Azura 221. Nabesima 222. Gwilanna 223. Gwendolyn 224. Kittykato 225. Apfelobst 226. mementomoe 227. lynnlies 228. Kyrinasha 229. Patches 230. Dovah 231. Denutena 232. Provest 233. Petall 234. Sunabi 235. NyxHeart 236. squidragon 237. gryffinfire883 238. GlassGhost 239. Journey 240. Ribbons 241. Aetheric 242. Kalistys 243. Nevros 244. laticat 245. PrincessPhantom 246. LissaJo 247. Rubicon 248. DandyElise 249. mwyears [b][color=red]250.[/color][/b] escarlata4000 251. Shadowheart124 252. KAnn 253. Lrjj 254. LCK 255. missraven 256. Ninjacatblue 257. Vaze 258. Kaelidra 259. Otrera 260. UnseenRangerGal 261. Drakion 262. clanenyo 263. Krycelli 264. cyleris 265. DragonDraws 266. nonbinary 267. Peachycupcake525 268. Mazarine 269. TeenyTinyDragon 270. Sildrael 271. Serelinda 272. RedWillia 273. StormDragon21 274. RottingFlesh 275. GhostLightAK 276. harmonywish 277. Lampu 278. viktoriya 279. DusktyFlareon 280. xbamsod 281. Pandamoniaz 282. pyromaniaaa 283. absolmon 284. LadyKnightKatsa 285. Rosiehawk 286. hatterlet 287. XxRQYTxX 288. nemodave 289. spoons 290. Becquerell 291. xiushangirl 292. bloodbags 293. Windywillow 294. juut 295. Provest 296. TeddyDJ 297. jastoz 298. Gregoros 299. Lichtdrache [b][color=green]300.[/color][/b] oldjammerj 301. Ogham 302. SenchaDrake 303. mPhish 304. DuskWitch13 305. arashiyama 306. Amorah 307. Blizzardwing 308. LadyRapidash 309. Siritys 310. Phenri 311. Norimn 312. Lokisenna 313. KingOfThePark 314. KitsuneChaos 315. Eidzo 316. Fishpratt 317. Yollizmaar 318. lilbluecat 319. darzoner 320. Erayidil 321. iamSerpentEP 322. NukaCherry 323. Rivix 324. HailfireAlicorn 325. Evbay 326. fuwafuwa 327. Boeing 328. chezameed 329. barkingbirb 330. BlueElectric 331. Turquai 332. Khaoti 333. Valyrie 334. Zenium 335. Keyoto 336. Thiedo 337. EurasianLynx 338. raiccoon 339. annadandelion 340. Birdskull 341. OffensiveTitles 342. Frysa 343. Rheine 344. Tavvy 345. IvoryFrost 346. Potatofox 347. Dragontime 348. Stonebank 349. iamtheeyesinside [b][color=red]350.[/color][/b] kumiyo 351. thehungryfox 352. Spewpa 353. StarlitFire 354. refrayn 355. GentleOceanWind 356. EmeraldSkye 357. KiraLaManzana 358. alienbirb 359. Scryzze 360. cheezyfries 361. JigglyCookie 362. Valikor 363. SelenaSilverwolf 364. makani 365. MinaClaws 366. RazzieCoolest 367. kalikafrost 368. topiratti 369. fibs 370. Bumblebeeflower 371. Rhyllyn 372. GlimmerMelody 373. Quid 374. QueenSugar 375. Floofmaster 376. Caspar 377. Evermagical 378. Xephyrus 379. TheHeroicOne 380. Nympharia 381. silverdrake 382. Clifftop 383. Monchii 384. NightFuryScream 385. Tacodoodle 386. Mopegop 387. LaughingZuru 388. Firefeather 389. FalconRex121 390. rubyredtan 391. Umbra16 392. Rosoidela 393. Tenebrae 394. haxure 395. Chardano 396. Cantertothewinds 397. Kodama 398. Boundingfeather 399. RoseyVaporeon [b][color=green]400.[/color][/b] taat60 401. heroed 402. TheNightDancer 403. Argante 404. Celestria 405. Kumatora 406. Zeno123 407. catcatamelia 408. Glacecakes 409. TsarinaTorment 410. miniquiny999 411. Knightiss 412. Choccie 413. CupcakeCass 414. Atzien 415. RoombaKittens 416. narumitsu 417. treesponge 418. watermellon 419. RemanLT 420. Rohan 421. Niharike 422. Dartrix 423. silverfoxx77 424. Apolloares13 425. MidnightAxolotl 426. RGXiumin 427. TalksToTyranids 428. Aruemon 429. Silvadi 430. AlexDeathWolf 431. cherryj016 432. QueenSabriel 434. Reinnu 435. Siaur 436. Bluewolf123321 437. Taleirrh 438. sencat 439. Korlleka 440. KairyuDee 441. deannawarren 442. acheronta 443. xpadfootx 444. Strigiforma 445. mericorn 446. Regenwasserherz 447. Dismall 448. Draconequis 449. Lisegathe [b][color=red]450.[/color][/b] mementomoe 451. Deergirl12 452. Enkil 453. Melodlily 454. 99redragons 455. Zephyr23 456. Merminea 457. Allunar 458. Lainer 459. mithrel 460. Jurobii 461. snowy 462. Fringe 463. MasakiSaphir 464. audreynichole 465. PrimeNumbersCas 466. Kuroida 467. MistyGlowy 468. Ikarus 469. OwlDragoness 470. Merellia 471. Hydria 472. yesmissalice 473. AliceShadow 474. AberDaKitty 475. tantayo 476. Eialyne 477. mfncool 478. Sprite 479. Celes 480. AestheticTotem 481. Reckless 482. Oliver2015 483. hannahbbug3 484. CoolPepCat 485. CrowsFlight 486. XxAsrielDreemurr 487. RooksandRocks 488. Jakekitty 489. BlackSherruk 490. Dovesplash 491. Gem4567 492. artangcls 493. ZeroAerie 494. Moonlace 495. antideriv 496. Kybalie 497. Kivetre 498. Loki1 499. xlauren [b][color=green]500.[/color][/b] celtic7irish 501. MistressHoneypot 502. Sammyken 503. Hyperes 504. WitchyWriter 505. Demonskid 506. Fizzywits 507. 1000unicorns 508. Pssycat 509. KingShadow 510. Zeco5000 511. incognitas 512. Kiwilady 513. Sesei 514. Crypticvalkyrie 515. MatchaMan 516. Crumpet 517. aergonark 518. UnseemCrow 519. Lycanror 520. Ayreria 521. Stormdance 522. TintesSirds 523. Ditzy 524. Spiritwindy 525. Druddigon8 526. Kapara 527. Demesne 528. CakeOn 529. Okacuine 530. Lindulcis 531. HummingbirdColor 532. Aarresi 533. Higuchi 534. Furiouswolf 535. ForgotItWasToday 536. hyuukiru 537. Prophetess 538. kipiekie 539. MarvinMcMillian 540. BuildingBridges 541. Turstrigo 542. ElphabaThropp 543. hawkcycle 544. delightfuliza 545. Stasha 546. FoolishRay 547. SocialBookWorm 548. Paryton 549. adrienne1614 [color=red][b]550.[/b][/color] Sylversylvan 551. JustALotCrazy 552. HiddenMica 553. scribblingface 554. alsciaukitty 555. Julia 556. pyr0 557. stealthclaw 558. scarlet101 559. KatzPetz 560. appleseabloom 561. Cathat 562. SapphyreL 563. Katalist 564. sataan 565. barnowl117 566. Yilara 567. KathiraNarae 568. Bumblesweet 569. RillC 570. dibellezza 571. Egggsbenedict 572. Revelare 573. mummmmmeager 574. FlameHunter 575. Crescentstar711 576. brocalamity 577. TempestSea 578. amapup 579. xxsnowyxxx 580. Capitalism 581. warriorofaces 582. Acencia 583. Cyberstrike 584. Pawbeast 585. SilverLately 586. tonake 587. Pyrouge 588. Leopardmask 589. Anubiis 590. mazakai 591. beesuitb 592. Malis 593. TigerSpellbear 594. Lanternfruit 595. Discovered 596. Melodious 597. Felraen 598. Orestes 599. Origamer [b][color=green]600.[/color][/b] HawkeyeSquared 601. terrerio36 602. Moonwater 603. Pyon 604. luckygrace99 605. Dizzydino 606. ShiraCheshire 607. Denim 608. Artsbug 609. Cryssycat 610. Panicat 611. IvyRoseIris 612. Sleepyowl 613. RottAndArtist 614. SirArchimedes 615. PumpKingKaos 616. Rawryn 617. mummy 618. Aftershock 619. Ayeva 620. StardustDr4gon 621. Parda 622. Twiggies 623. thegrinningcrow 624. mightymur 625. KoruWari 626. WolfSoulweaver 627. phoeniixfire 628. Dahliachantelle 629. SpacemanSpiff 630. roses 631. ponds 632. beargirl1393 633. Witchfire 634. Ontic 635. ChemicalHazard 636. dracocharky 637. evearellie 638. Penguinnii 639. Saphelle 640. FableTheWolf 641. Ezmara 642. Kaldia 643. xalix 644. Jacaraanda 645. taipantigress 646. Eliss 647. Rangiku 648. Vivykitty 649. Clinquant [b][color=red]650.[/color][/b] Sucrose 651. Varda 652. greensylph 653. OctopusKing 654. Chlorophyll 655. Draconox 656. PouncesSoftly 657. slothqueenxx 658. hellherper 659. Cyclopseeker 660. Doornroosje 661. Hummingbirdb 662. Genevra 663. Margoyle 664. Japachi 665. HinodeTsurugi 666. Garde 667. Farian 668. MoonGazer 669. TheTawnydragon 670. BelladonnaBloom 671. Valkyriah 672. Dursky 673. MissGrey 674. Duckducktoad 675. ElvenArcher 676. saturne 677. Soil 678. Meledor 679. Firtarian 680. Noipale 681. TheIceborn 682. Meloetta 683. Enalahs 684. Carnivore 685. Aviose 686. RubyOfFire 687. zzzhorses 688. Brixart 689. Marinna 690. SapphireKitten 691. JetBlackOblivion 692. Daringdeity99 693. Effervessa 694. Cameilla 695. AgentMaineMeta 696. LadyRenee 697. Dolokhov 698. Relixen 699. Chillyfoot [b][color=green]700.[/color][/b] PaintingFlowers 701. Nikia 702. moolawgoat 703. kriskrossness 704. Kurtcobain 705. Crandigo 706. nohsara 707. PatheticLilFry 708. Dimetrodork 709. Grimmneko 710. Zenhugz 711. Mariette 712. zaccely 713. BabySnake 714. LostCircuit 715. QuetzalQueen 716. beastlyart 717. NikkiMae 718. minyoongi 719. FeatherAsh 720. PrincessArya 721. firewyrm2018 722. Azurrys 723. Zygon 724. Imbaraturah 725. Daeferedir 726. atypicalpickle 727. WarriorMaiden 728. KawaiiFlyer 729. Shirenu 730. melonsaur 731. Rhabdo 732. Morihalda 733. FeDog 734. Quaranth 735. Pharah 736. StellarWing 737. Servalan 738. poppylilly 739. pittysoares 740. Mapleleafshade 741. SplatterTank 742. Talvir 743. Kitanya 744. JurroRath 745. felistopaz 746. BoomBreeze 747. SomethingWitty 748. happysparrow 749. MystiqueMuse [b][color=red]750.[/color][/b] GreylightS 751. Karida 752. Gravity 753. kellitabee 754. Havendre 755. Cheles 756. moonrangerlaura 757. Estrella 758. sinha27 759. AndiBanandi 760. limanaku 761. NogitsuneX 762. Heiyu 763. ultracatshelfus 764. DraigTeg 765. Fletcher 766. Nevvermore 767. CosmicSpace 768. KaiMalut 769. Mangusto 770. Brianne333 771. KitsukiFire 772. Niah 773. Delcat 774. Reili 775. Aeonox 776. PlagueBound 777. Sharanay 778. yyalls 779. Selki 780. taaate 781. DivineTamara 782. SabreRose 783. Jirazeil 784. cyrallia 785. Hyla 786. Schimare 787. Emordnilap 788. SilverwingSen 789. Cyanide 790. Suncrow 791. BlossomRose 792. OrphanerCoolscar 793. theAbby 794. arrowe3 795. HexusBlackwing 796. Kinaiii 797. DragonWarrior333 798. dragonwriter315 799. obiwan [b][color=green]800.[/color][/b] CEGAMischief 801. humanityxpeople 802. Michseag 803. FlitFire 804. Slothie 805. Ailyria 806. lollilolita 807. WyldDandelyon 808. Estrea 809. kkh105407 810. yswhite4 811. Polyhymnia 812. Kitsuta 813. Fantasyfreak 814. wolttamal 815. Stephy 816. Texere 817. Kabu 818. Wolfheart93 819. Mellacherry 820. astralite 821. NumberZero 822. Mistywolf77 823. jibori 824. Grouchybeast 825. AetherDragon 826. B3c71 827. turboetana 828. ionicbondie 829. CelestialBlue 830. virtue 831. Arakhne 832. LucyGoose 833. Khyra 834. Vyria 835. Brains 836. ResidentLurker 837. Clya 838. Toraboy 839. Cecepece323 840. Bloondie 841. ShouLyon 842. Triibu 843. Crickycrick 844. Soulborg63 845. PyrrhianDragon 846. Saltpeanut 847. Moonflake 848. starlightdreams 849. SIGE [b][color=red]850.[/color][/b] Infibloom 851. Haoang20082 852. Whim 853. Snowcrow 854. Lunamore 855. SerenityBreeze 856. karilara 857. Meese 858. superfluous 859. Shacco 860. bzb12345 861. Mayorati 862. pushpin 863. frejkya 864. Iridaceae 865. ShianneJanelle 866. Doggo 867. irregular 868. Percifrax 869. FlowergirlSTAR1 870. OverTheWolf 871. dirtyzucchini 872. Ashtar 873. zorramala 874. Xotik 875. AndromedianLace 876. Reconnaissance 877. stormchesters 878. xionofficial 879. Isidora 880. chibiTina 881. dragonfilia 882. Triforces 883. BeanStalk 884. SolarGriffin 885. icecreamdude26 886. Hisane 887. Conan02C 888. Runet 889. Fryisme 890. Crustacean 891. Talicinx 892. daiysis 893. theladyjai 894. favvn 895. Agatekey 896. Vanq 897. badgerstripes 898. Whimzica 899. SparkyFlames [b][color=green]900.[/color][/b] Devilbaby 901. Arimwe 902. heartcrusher1 903. ThalassaTheBlue 904. MagpieScholar 905. Halsha 906. CountingChocobos 907. mintymocha 908. creepsheeps 909. Riverflower 910. Maddiebird 911. Hippogriff412 912. tnwldi3 913. spotnn 914. proteus 915. Watercolour 916. Bandi 917. KhepriRose 918. zeguk 919. YoddWoo 920. autumnalis 921. lamlamb 922. qew23 [center][b][color=green][size=4]MANY THANKS TO OUR INVALUABLE ELVES:[/size][/color][/b][/center] 1. minty 2. Trippfaerie 3. NanamiChiaki 4. Ygdrasill 5. Soviett 6. Sildrael 7. Acacia 8. yurihands 9. korradorable 10. Atelophobia 11. RandomShmoe 12. halloqueen 13. Zenelle 14. SilverDeath 15. Doki 16. kibi 17. DandyElise 18. MageofHearts 19. Lrjj 20. LCK 21. RottingFlesh 22. spoons 23. Erayidil 24. Clifftop 25. Argante 26. CupcakeCass 27. Dartrix 28. Apolloares13 29. PrimeNumbersCas 30. Fizzywits 31. Higuchi 32. Acencia 33. Discovered 34. Denim 35. Kitanya 36. FloatingInSpace 37. Karilara 38. chibiTina 39. zorramala Wanna show off some flair and support SS2016? Throw this button in your signature! [center][img] http://imgur.com/rficGdy.gif [/img][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2009976][img] http://imgur.com/rficGdy.gif [/img][/url][/code] [center]And finally, a special thanks to the fabulous @Beatrizklotz for creating the magnificent banners that grace these posts. Check out her shop! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1730608][img]http://i.imgur.com/LkoZNAH.gif[/img][/url][/center]
rUXUh0c.gif

1. minty 2. cypris 3. CynicalMuffin 4. Neffi 5. Fyreimp 6. sciencings 7. julietofmayfair 8. spacedaydreamer 9. Blackstone359 10. PuzzleDust 11. yurihands 12. Dessoestma 13. luckgandor 14. KittyAoba 15. dragonfire27 16. Pippypip20 17. KallenTheSylveon 18. sQld 19. KnightYumi 20. Frenkle 21. Breshcandra 22. Angeleina 23. MidnightRein 24. Daishi 25. NanamiChiaki 26. MollyMerula 27. ShadowedWolf 28. Grimgloom 29. mooncake 30. Madarakita 31. Moofe 32. Shishiru 33. DarklightRaven 34. Gidgetech 35. Seonais 36. Stormdragon 37. Neroshii 38. AetherSeer 39. bmeduho 40. LuxVulpi 41. Ygdrasill 42. vanillaa 43. Soviett 44. Lexreon 45. Iralla 46. ksea 47. Tox 48. kriski 49. Mattykips 50. KiahTaiga 51. RandomPurple 52. oilux 53. Luminaries 54. LongLiveFangirls 55. Arinna 56. Texasface 57. After 58. titherdel 59. manysundays 60. korradorable 61. Synzia 62. Autopsy 63. astralwyvern 64. Trippfaerie 65. Drytil 66. ChristianCutie 67. WillowWispFlame 68. Acacia 69. cosmoknight 70. DoctorRosalia 71. Exeidur 72. MurkyDepths 73. Snowfarm 74. KingJoeTheCat 75. Aedoria 76. alliegator 77. Solztize 78. Hyacinthus 79. Deulirium 80. smallapple 81. sarlias 82. Kizmetto 83. Tunesmith 84. Chemistry 85. emmasquema 86. Chrisondra 87. Inquirable 88. jiminee 89. Pseudovum 90. Evaria 91. Faoiltiama 92. Oratorio 93. Kairos 94. waterdancer 95. StarrySpelunker 96. SirLeafheart 97. Atelophobia 98. MidnightFS 99. Mercedes 100. Christovski 101. EclipseMirror 102. RandomShmoe 103. SilverGravity 104. Kadaj 105. cosmicpoppies 106. bluparrot 107. agateflame 108. LucarioLand 109. TheStormCatcher 110. wesleydog 111. Yushiko 112. bellzan 113. CthulAid 114. tulmultuous 115. tarshaan 116. patchedprankster 117. Warriorgirl1234 118. helenehime 119. shawolexotic 120. Ridara 121. Lallie 122. Nusuo 123. Altamyr 124. Jaz 125. catanator500 126. Beatrizklotz 127. koreplum 128. MissAlavesa 129. Zoustache 130. fuzzynauvelle 131. EtherealDreams 132. RitterKeks 133. ToasterOven 134. FlyingMintBunny 135. Ferid 136. CrystalDragonz 137. Superbia 138. JasmineBlooms 139. persteph 140. StarlineRose 141. Glisselda 142. Tales 143. Runi 144. Zenelle 145. GrimMistress 146. Leremis 147. Scorchfrost 148. spaceguybenny 149. rochester 150. Iceluoxue 151. Toothless 152. Faint 153. MOMOFSIX 154. DragonDawn 155. Starfish 156. Missymappy 157. Himochi 158. LaraAelric 159. Wintercreek 160. Adamanta 161. Tandrot 162. SilverDeath 163. briteoctopus 164. TwiliWolf 165. dandelionfires 166. GrumpyCatlover 167. Chocoli 168. winterreise 169. Rarmeowz 170. Ioselle 171. Hinumi 172. synnful 173. Kittyisawolf 174. Potatis 175. MoonsEnvoy 176. briar 177. iionheart 178. Peacekeeper 179. houseteeth 180. aearinn 181. Zikul 182. Arah 183. chocollama 184. Chee 185. EaterOfPie 186. MiraLief 187. Lunusdragoness 188. hinotoriii 189. Doki 190. Delirax 191. Gypaetus 192. KyloRen 193. gridmark 194. Mikki 195. dggeoff 196. Hexacoatl 197. EWSpirit 198. RowdyScooter 199. PrincessParrot 200. Starrynightren 201. casuallySleepy 202. kibi 203. PastCat 204. Wolfunicorn 205. HelKeres 206. Ada 207. Melounek 208. DarkPitGuard 209. Pard 210. tokayyoshi 211. Maila 212. Areater 213. VoyageBoots 214. TiggerPup91 215. ophician 216. ColorBlindBrat 217. Penny11 218. Cycada 219. ElecSquirrel10 220. Azura 221. Nabesima 222. Gwilanna 223. Gwendolyn 224. Kittykato 225. Apfelobst 226. mementomoe 227. lynnlies 228. Kyrinasha 229. Patches 230. Dovah 231. Denutena 232. Provest 233. Petall 234. Sunabi 235. NyxHeart 236. squidragon 237. gryffinfire883 238. GlassGhost 239. Journey 240. Ribbons 241. Aetheric 242. Kalistys 243. Nevros 244. laticat 245. PrincessPhantom 246. LissaJo 247. Rubicon 248. DandyElise 249. mwyears 250. escarlata4000 251. Shadowheart124 252. KAnn 253. Lrjj 254. LCK 255. missraven 256. Ninjacatblue 257. Vaze 258. Kaelidra 259. Otrera 260. UnseenRangerGal 261. Drakion 262. clanenyo 263. Krycelli 264. cyleris 265. DragonDraws 266. nonbinary 267. Peachycupcake525 268. Mazarine 269. TeenyTinyDragon 270. Sildrael 271. Serelinda 272. RedWillia 273. StormDragon21 274. RottingFlesh 275. GhostLightAK 276. harmonywish 277. Lampu 278. viktoriya 279. DusktyFlareon 280. xbamsod 281. Pandamoniaz 282. pyromaniaaa 283. absolmon 284. LadyKnightKatsa 285. Rosiehawk 286. hatterlet 287. XxRQYTxX 288. nemodave 289. spoons 290. Becquerell 291. xiushangirl 292. bloodbags 293. Windywillow 294. juut 295. Provest 296. TeddyDJ 297. jastoz 298. Gregoros 299. Lichtdrache 300. oldjammerj 301. Ogham 302. SenchaDrake 303. mPhish 304. DuskWitch13 305. arashiyama 306. Amorah 307. Blizzardwing 308. LadyRapidash 309. Siritys 310. Phenri 311. Norimn 312. Lokisenna 313. KingOfThePark 314. KitsuneChaos 315. Eidzo 316. Fishpratt 317. Yollizmaar 318. lilbluecat 319. darzoner 320. Erayidil 321. iamSerpentEP 322. NukaCherry 323. Rivix 324. HailfireAlicorn 325. Evbay 326. fuwafuwa 327. Boeing 328. chezameed 329. barkingbirb 330. BlueElectric 331. Turquai 332. Khaoti 333. Valyrie 334. Zenium 335. Keyoto 336. Thiedo 337. EurasianLynx 338. raiccoon 339. annadandelion 340. Birdskull 341. OffensiveTitles 342. Frysa 343. Rheine 344. Tavvy 345. IvoryFrost 346. Potatofox 347. Dragontime 348. Stonebank 349. iamtheeyesinside 350. kumiyo 351. thehungryfox 352. Spewpa 353. StarlitFire 354. refrayn 355. GentleOceanWind 356. EmeraldSkye 357. KiraLaManzana 358. alienbirb 359. Scryzze 360. cheezyfries 361. JigglyCookie 362. Valikor 363. SelenaSilverwolf 364. makani 365. MinaClaws 366. RazzieCoolest 367. kalikafrost 368. topiratti 369. fibs 370. Bumblebeeflower 371. Rhyllyn 372. GlimmerMelody 373. Quid 374. QueenSugar 375. Floofmaster 376. Caspar 377. Evermagical 378. Xephyrus 379. TheHeroicOne 380. Nympharia 381. silverdrake 382. Clifftop 383. Monchii 384. NightFuryScream 385. Tacodoodle 386. Mopegop 387. LaughingZuru 388. Firefeather 389. FalconRex121 390. rubyredtan 391. Umbra16 392. Rosoidela 393. Tenebrae 394. haxure 395. Chardano 396. Cantertothewinds 397. Kodama 398. Boundingfeather 399. RoseyVaporeon 400. taat60 401. heroed 402. TheNightDancer 403. Argante 404. Celestria 405. Kumatora 406. Zeno123 407. catcatamelia 408. Glacecakes 409. TsarinaTorment 410. miniquiny999 411. Knightiss 412. Choccie 413. CupcakeCass 414. Atzien 415. RoombaKittens 416. narumitsu 417. treesponge 418. watermellon 419. RemanLT 420. Rohan 421. Niharike 422. Dartrix 423. silverfoxx77 424. Apolloares13 425. MidnightAxolotl 426. RGXiumin 427. TalksToTyranids 428. Aruemon 429. Silvadi 430. AlexDeathWolf 431. cherryj016 432. QueenSabriel 434. Reinnu 435. Siaur 436. Bluewolf123321 437. Taleirrh 438. sencat 439. Korlleka 440. KairyuDee 441. deannawarren 442. acheronta 443. xpadfootx 444. Strigiforma 445. mericorn 446. Regenwasserherz 447. Dismall 448. Draconequis 449. Lisegathe 450. mementomoe 451. Deergirl12 452. Enkil 453. Melodlily 454. 99redragons 455. Zephyr23 456. Merminea 457. Allunar 458. Lainer 459. mithrel 460. Jurobii 461. snowy 462. Fringe 463. MasakiSaphir 464. audreynichole 465. PrimeNumbersCas 466. Kuroida 467. MistyGlowy 468. Ikarus 469. OwlDragoness 470. Merellia 471. Hydria 472. yesmissalice 473. AliceShadow 474. AberDaKitty 475. tantayo 476. Eialyne 477. mfncool 478. Sprite 479. Celes 480. AestheticTotem 481. Reckless 482. Oliver2015 483. hannahbbug3 484. CoolPepCat 485. CrowsFlight 486. XxAsrielDreemurr 487. RooksandRocks 488. Jakekitty 489. BlackSherruk 490. Dovesplash 491. Gem4567 492. artangcls 493. ZeroAerie 494. Moonlace 495. antideriv 496. Kybalie 497. Kivetre 498. Loki1 499. xlauren 500. celtic7irish 501. MistressHoneypot 502. Sammyken 503. Hyperes 504. WitchyWriter 505. Demonskid 506. Fizzywits 507. 1000unicorns 508. Pssycat 509. KingShadow 510. Zeco5000 511. incognitas 512. Kiwilady 513. Sesei 514. Crypticvalkyrie 515. MatchaMan 516. Crumpet 517. aergonark 518. UnseemCrow 519. Lycanror 520. Ayreria 521. Stormdance 522. TintesSirds 523. Ditzy 524. Spiritwindy 525. Druddigon8 526. Kapara 527. Demesne 528. CakeOn 529. Okacuine 530. Lindulcis 531. HummingbirdColor 532. Aarresi 533. Higuchi 534. Furiouswolf 535. ForgotItWasToday 536. hyuukiru 537. Prophetess 538. kipiekie 539. MarvinMcMillian 540. BuildingBridges 541. Turstrigo 542. ElphabaThropp 543. hawkcycle 544. delightfuliza 545. Stasha 546. FoolishRay 547. SocialBookWorm 548. Paryton 549. adrienne1614 550. Sylversylvan 551. JustALotCrazy 552. HiddenMica 553. scribblingface 554. alsciaukitty 555. Julia 556. pyr0 557. stealthclaw 558. scarlet101 559. KatzPetz 560. appleseabloom 561. Cathat 562. SapphyreL 563. Katalist 564. sataan 565. barnowl117 566. Yilara 567. KathiraNarae 568. Bumblesweet 569. RillC 570. dibellezza 571. Egggsbenedict 572. Revelare 573. mummmmmeager 574. FlameHunter 575. Crescentstar711 576. brocalamity 577. TempestSea 578. amapup 579. xxsnowyxxx 580. Capitalism 581. warriorofaces 582. Acencia 583. Cyberstrike 584. Pawbeast 585. SilverLately 586. tonake 587. Pyrouge 588. Leopardmask 589. Anubiis 590. mazakai 591. beesuitb 592. Malis 593. TigerSpellbear 594. Lanternfruit 595. Discovered 596. Melodious 597. Felraen 598. Orestes 599. Origamer 600. HawkeyeSquared 601. terrerio36 602. Moonwater 603. Pyon 604. luckygrace99 605. Dizzydino 606. ShiraCheshire 607. Denim 608. Artsbug 609. Cryssycat 610. Panicat 611. IvyRoseIris 612. Sleepyowl 613. RottAndArtist 614. SirArchimedes 615. PumpKingKaos 616. Rawryn 617. mummy 618. Aftershock 619. Ayeva 620. StardustDr4gon 621. Parda 622. Twiggies 623. thegrinningcrow 624. mightymur 625. KoruWari 626. WolfSoulweaver 627. phoeniixfire 628. Dahliachantelle 629. SpacemanSpiff 630. roses 631. ponds 632. beargirl1393 633. Witchfire 634. Ontic 635. ChemicalHazard 636. dracocharky 637. evearellie 638. Penguinnii 639. Saphelle 640. FableTheWolf 641. Ezmara 642. Kaldia 643. xalix 644. Jacaraanda 645. taipantigress 646. Eliss 647. Rangiku 648. Vivykitty 649. Clinquant 650. Sucrose 651. Varda 652. greensylph 653. OctopusKing 654. Chlorophyll 655. Draconox 656. PouncesSoftly 657. slothqueenxx 658. hellherper 659. Cyclopseeker 660. Doornroosje 661. Hummingbirdb 662. Genevra 663. Margoyle 664. Japachi 665. HinodeTsurugi 666. Garde 667. Farian 668. MoonGazer 669. TheTawnydragon 670. BelladonnaBloom 671. Valkyriah 672. Dursky 673. MissGrey 674. Duckducktoad 675. ElvenArcher 676. saturne 677. Soil 678. Meledor 679. Firtarian 680. Noipale 681. TheIceborn 682. Meloetta 683. Enalahs 684. Carnivore 685. Aviose 686. RubyOfFire 687. zzzhorses 688. Brixart 689. Marinna 690. SapphireKitten 691. JetBlackOblivion 692. Daringdeity99 693. Effervessa 694. Cameilla 695. AgentMaineMeta 696. LadyRenee 697. Dolokhov 698. Relixen 699. Chillyfoot 700. PaintingFlowers 701. Nikia 702. moolawgoat 703. kriskrossness 704. Kurtcobain 705. Crandigo 706. nohsara 707. PatheticLilFry 708. Dimetrodork 709. Grimmneko 710. Zenhugz 711. Mariette 712. zaccely 713. BabySnake 714. LostCircuit 715. QuetzalQueen 716. beastlyart 717. NikkiMae 718. minyoongi 719. FeatherAsh 720. PrincessArya 721. firewyrm2018 722. Azurrys 723. Zygon 724. Imbaraturah 725. Daeferedir 726. atypicalpickle 727. WarriorMaiden 728. KawaiiFlyer 729. Shirenu 730. melonsaur 731. Rhabdo 732. Morihalda 733. FeDog 734. Quaranth 735. Pharah 736. StellarWing 737. Servalan 738. poppylilly 739. pittysoares 740. Mapleleafshade 741. SplatterTank 742. Talvir 743. Kitanya 744. JurroRath 745. felistopaz 746. BoomBreeze 747. SomethingWitty 748. happysparrow 749. MystiqueMuse 750. GreylightS 751. Karida 752. Gravity 753. kellitabee 754. Havendre 755. Cheles 756. moonrangerlaura 757. Estrella 758. sinha27 759. AndiBanandi 760. limanaku 761. NogitsuneX 762. Heiyu 763. ultracatshelfus 764. DraigTeg 765. Fletcher 766. Nevvermore 767. CosmicSpace 768. KaiMalut 769. Mangusto 770. Brianne333 771. KitsukiFire 772. Niah 773. Delcat 774. Reili 775. Aeonox 776. PlagueBound 777. Sharanay 778. yyalls 779. Selki 780. taaate 781. DivineTamara 782. SabreRose 783. Jirazeil 784. cyrallia 785. Hyla 786. Schimare 787. Emordnilap 788. SilverwingSen 789. Cyanide 790. Suncrow 791. BlossomRose 792. OrphanerCoolscar 793. theAbby 794. arrowe3 795. HexusBlackwing 796. Kinaiii 797. DragonWarrior333 798. dragonwriter315 799. obiwan 800. CEGAMischief 801. humanityxpeople 802. Michseag 803. FlitFire 804. Slothie 805. Ailyria 806. lollilolita 807. WyldDandelyon 808. Estrea 809. kkh105407 810. yswhite4 811. Polyhymnia 812. Kitsuta 813. Fantasyfreak 814. wolttamal 815. Stephy 816. Texere 817. Kabu 818. Wolfheart93 819. Mellacherry 820. astralite 821. NumberZero 822. Mistywolf77 823. jibori 824. Grouchybeast 825. AetherDragon 826. B3c71 827. turboetana 828. ionicbondie 829. CelestialBlue 830. virtue 831. Arakhne 832. LucyGoose 833. Khyra 834. Vyria 835. Brains 836. ResidentLurker 837. Clya 838. Toraboy 839. Cecepece323 840. Bloondie 841. ShouLyon 842. Triibu 843. Crickycrick 844. Soulborg63 845. PyrrhianDragon 846. Saltpeanut 847. Moonflake 848. starlightdreams 849. SIGE 850. Infibloom 851. Haoang20082 852. Whim 853. Snowcrow 854. Lunamore 855. SerenityBreeze 856. karilara 857. Meese 858. superfluous 859. Shacco 860. bzb12345 861. Mayorati 862. pushpin 863. frejkya 864. Iridaceae 865. ShianneJanelle 866. Doggo 867. irregular 868. Percifrax 869. FlowergirlSTAR1 870. OverTheWolf 871. dirtyzucchini 872. Ashtar 873. zorramala 874. Xotik 875. AndromedianLace 876. Reconnaissance 877. stormchesters 878. xionofficial 879. Isidora 880. chibiTina 881. dragonfilia 882. Triforces 883. BeanStalk 884. SolarGriffin 885. icecreamdude26 886. Hisane 887. Conan02C 888. Runet 889. Fryisme 890. Crustacean 891. Talicinx 892. daiysis 893. theladyjai 894. favvn 895. Agatekey 896. Vanq 897. badgerstripes 898. Whimzica 899. SparkyFlames 900. Devilbaby 901. Arimwe 902. heartcrusher1 903. ThalassaTheBlue 904. MagpieScholar 905. Halsha 906. CountingChocobos 907. mintymocha 908. creepsheeps 909. Riverflower 910. Maddiebird 911. Hippogriff412 912. tnwldi3 913. spotnn 914. proteus 915. Watercolour 916. Bandi 917. KhepriRose 918. zeguk 919. YoddWoo 920. autumnalis 921. lamlamb 922. qew23

MANY THANKS TO OUR INVALUABLE ELVES:

1. minty 2. Trippfaerie 3. NanamiChiaki 4. Ygdrasill 5. Soviett 6. Sildrael 7. Acacia 8. yurihands 9. korradorable 10. Atelophobia 11. RandomShmoe 12. halloqueen 13. Zenelle 14. SilverDeath 15. Doki 16. kibi 17. DandyElise 18. MageofHearts 19. Lrjj 20. LCK 21. RottingFlesh 22. spoons 23. Erayidil 24. Clifftop 25. Argante 26. CupcakeCass 27. Dartrix 28. Apolloares13 29. PrimeNumbersCas 30. Fizzywits 31. Higuchi 32. Acencia 33. Discovered 34. Denim 35. Kitanya 36. FloatingInSpace 37. Karilara 38. chibiTina 39. zorramala

Wanna show off some flair and support SS2016? Throw this button in your signature!
rficGdy.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2009976][img] http://imgur.com/rficGdy.gif [/img][/url]

And finally, a special thanks to the fabulous @Beatrizklotz for creating the magnificent banners that grace these posts. Check out her shop!

LkoZNAH.gif
@frozenpumpkin
@Jaz
@ridara
@Silence
@Neffi
@carsonphillips
@shayminluvr
@Dessoestma
@MollyMerula
@Viktoriya
@evermagical
@Skychickens
@snowcrow
@Doki
@nikkiaurora
@Gidgetech
@insidiousturtle
@MidnightRein
@kriski
@Madarakita
@Christovski
@mayorati
@Broadwaypizano
@StarrySpelunker
@Arinna
@cypris
@PuzzleDust
@bellzan
@Rohan
@sciencings
@acacia
@acorncap
@filbert
@Seonais
@Shacco
@Cabe
@rubyredtan
@ricci
@BlackWolfWarrior
@Charl1e
@KittyAoba
@Lizifer
@Areater
@dragonfire27
@Hyacinthus
@MoonsEnvoy
@Fyreimp
@Ashalyn
@burgundyday
@AetherSeer
@Parselmouth
@korradorable
@Evaria
@alliegator
@luna
@waterdancer
@mattykips
@linguistic
@Kyrinasha
@Trippfaerie
@Delirax
@Lunila
@firtarian
@NanamiChiaki
@starfish
@rarmeowz
@wesleydog
@Sonya
@WillowWispFlame
@cloverly
@Ygdrasill
@ChristianCutie
@deux
@thegoogy
@briteoctopus
@Snowfarm
@empressdawn
@saturne
@evarett
@colieflower
@Seles
@Lallie
@Tox
@theladyjai
@sQld
@prufrock
@diaveborn
@Synzia
@bluechimera
@bluparrot
@neroshii
@Daishi
@autumnalis
@Firefeather
@Soviett
@Niernen
@Breshcandra
@xpadfootx
@catanator500
@halloqueen

A ping for all of those who requested one last year!
@frozenpumpkin
@Jaz
@ridara
@Silence
@Neffi
@carsonphillips
@shayminluvr
@Dessoestma
@MollyMerula
@Viktoriya
@evermagical
@Skychickens
@snowcrow
@Doki
@nikkiaurora
@Gidgetech
@insidiousturtle
@MidnightRein
@kriski
@Madarakita
@Christovski
@mayorati
@Broadwaypizano
@StarrySpelunker
@Arinna
@cypris
@PuzzleDust
@bellzan
@Rohan
@sciencings
@acacia
@acorncap
@filbert
@Seonais
@Shacco
@Cabe
@rubyredtan
@ricci
@BlackWolfWarrior
@Charl1e
@KittyAoba
@Lizifer
@Areater
@dragonfire27
@Hyacinthus
@MoonsEnvoy
@Fyreimp
@Ashalyn
@burgundyday
@AetherSeer
@Parselmouth
@korradorable
@Evaria
@alliegator
@luna
@waterdancer
@mattykips
@linguistic
@Kyrinasha
@Trippfaerie
@Delirax
@Lunila
@firtarian
@NanamiChiaki
@starfish
@rarmeowz
@wesleydog
@Sonya
@WillowWispFlame
@cloverly
@Ygdrasill
@ChristianCutie
@deux
@thegoogy
@briteoctopus
@Snowfarm
@empressdawn
@saturne
@evarett
@colieflower
@Seles
@Lallie
@Tox
@theladyjai
@sQld
@prufrock
@diaveborn
@Synzia
@bluechimera
@bluparrot
@neroshii
@Daishi
@autumnalis
@Firefeather
@Soviett
@Niernen
@Breshcandra
@xpadfootx
@catanator500
@halloqueen

A ping for all of those who requested one last year!
Much obliged! I'll be signin' up smartly! Lookin' forward t' it again, haharr!
Much obliged! I'll be signin' up smartly! Lookin' forward t' it again, haharr!
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
@Areater So I can sign up later!
@Areater So I can sign up later!
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@SilverGravity
So I can sign up later! Looks cool! :D
@SilverGravity
So I can sign up later! Looks cool! :D
197MS.png359MS.png405MS.pngtumblr_inline_ou7t1inV3R1r2ao8y_540.png059MS.png155MS.png135MS.png
Signed up! I'm excited for this, I'm sure it will be fun!
Signed up! I'm excited for this, I'm sure it will be fun!
darjeeling100_zpsdest5vhk.png

Juli •
21 •
she/her •
FR + 4 •
Going to sign up later when I have some time. Looks like a lot of fun!
@LuxVulpi so I don't lose this
Going to sign up later when I have some time. Looks like a lot of fun!
@LuxVulpi so I don't lose this
Mato | Blue Blue Glass Moon
@minty
question-- is it okay if discord is also used?
@minty
question-- is it okay if discord is also used?
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67