Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | September New Players Free Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@britneyrox I love the familiars OvO
And the apparel sets too. Its really cool having a whole apparel set!
@britneyrox I love the familiars OvO
And the apparel sets too. Its really cool having a whole apparel set!
QEywk63.png
@britneyrox I'll enter! Hmmm... I like collecting dragons and the Coliseum!
@britneyrox I'll enter! Hmmm... I like collecting dragons and the Coliseum!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about flight rising is how cute the dragons are!
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about flight rising is how cute the dragons are!
@britneyrox
I love the dragons!
They are super cute!!
@britneyrox
I love the dragons!
They are super cute!!
hi i never rly understood how to play on this site
@britneyrox

I want to enter!

I currently love being part of Nature because everyone is so friendly! But I also love getting dragons even though I'm falling in love with them all. >.>
@britneyrox

I want to enter!

I currently love being part of Nature because everyone is so friendly! But I also love getting dragons even though I'm falling in love with them all. >.>
bump
bump
@britneyrox gosh ONE thing about FR so far?? for one the array of breeding possibilities is astoundingly beautiful and i'm addicted to making pretty dragons. and the community is by far incredibly nice and supportive! it's great here <3
@britneyrox gosh ONE thing about FR so far?? for one the array of breeding possibilities is astoundingly beautiful and i'm addicted to making pretty dragons. and the community is by far incredibly nice and supportive! it's great here <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@britneyrox Well there's a couple things I love the most about the place so far. For one there's the fact that people are so incredibly friendly here and then there's also the fact that the dragons are all so beautiful.
@britneyrox Well there's a couple things I love the most about the place so far. For one there's the fact that people are so incredibly friendly here and then there's also the fact that the dragons are all so beautiful.
@britneyrox I would love to enter! =)
@britneyrox I would love to enter! =)
@britneyrox

Going to be bit of a cliche answer, but I'm going to have to go with the dragons. There are a bamillion different possibilities for them; and I adore collecting a bunch from the Auction House; or anticipating what kind of dragons will pop out from whatever dragon combos I happen to breed.
@britneyrox

Going to be bit of a cliche answer, but I'm going to have to go with the dragons. There are a bamillion different possibilities for them; and I adore collecting a bunch from the Auction House; or anticipating what kind of dragons will pop out from whatever dragon combos I happen to breed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18