Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 15 & 25g Grab Bags {w} fodder & fams
1 2
[center] I am selling grab bags for 25g and 15g. Pick a number to purchase that bag! treasure accepted at 1g : 900t in favor of gems mixed payment is welcome I'll accept any familiars I'm missing & exalt fodder as partial/full payment! [columns][color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/color][nextcol]5g per hatchling[nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/275553/27555214.png[/img][nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/274222/27422185.png[/img] 8g per adult[/columns] 3 hatchlings = 15g grab bag 3 Adults +1 gem = 25g grab bag Any unnamed dragons sent to me will be named nicely before being [u]Exalted[/u] :) For space reasons I'll be supplying other trainers with fodder received in this thread. [/center] Each regular grab bag will contain a minimum value of 25g, and 15g for the small bags. (lets be real, they're all overflowing) If you're familiar with my 100g/50g thread, the aim is the same. Everybody wins. I have generously filled each grab bag and assigned it a number. My goal was to make each bag something you'd walk away happy with, and I'm pretty confident that none of the bags will leave anyone disappointed. Enjoy! You will receive your value in items plus extra goodies. Besides the items below you can expect to find stacks of 4pt food, openables, coli familiars, cheap apparel plus other bits just thrown in for [url=http://i.imgur.com/UsJOenE.png]flavor and presentation[/url]. [LIST] [*]Ping me @Minu and claim the numbers you'd like [*]please include the flavor text, it helps me differentiate between the two price groups [*]open a one-way crossroads with payment. [*] I will send you the grab bag via mail, then I'll accept your crossroads. [*] You can send me lots of dragons even if my lair seems full. [*] if sending a bunch of fodder send hatchlings first [/LIST] ----- [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/3star.png[/img] [b]Prize Highligjhts[/b] [item=Vista: Training Fields] [item=Vista: Mire] [item=vista: arena] [item=Vista: Kelp Beds][item=ambush] [item=berserker] [item=Gossamer Tail Bangle] [item=wavespun feathered wings] [item=Rose Feathered Wings] [item=lab coat] [item=Twilight Sylvan Bracelets] [item=Siren Sylvan Bracelets] [item=Siren Sylvan Filigree] [item=Swallow's Leg Armor] [item=Swallow's Shoulder Pads] [item=Mage's Walnut Hat] [item=Mage's Walnut Bag] [item=Untamed Kilt] [item=Untamed Shoulder Guard] [item=fluted conch] [item=winter wolf pelt] [item=amethyst striker] [item=black tulip] [skin=15095] [item=Starry Regard] ----- [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/3star.png[/img] [b]25g or 22,500t Grab Bags[/b] The descriptions beside each bag number are just flavor texts. They are [b]not [/b]hints and have nothing to do with whats inside. Goodluck! [color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/color] [/center] [columns]Bag #1 floats peacefully [color=transparent]aaaaaa[/color] [s]Bag #2 is spicy[/s] [s]Bag #3 glows in the dark[/s] Bag #4 is floral print Bag #5 is handmade Bag #6 has no chill [s]Bag #7 is cosmic[/s] [nextcol] Bag #8 blooms at night Bag #9 is smol [s]Bag #10 is limited edition[/s] Bag #11 shimmers Bag #12 changes color [s]Bag #13 smells like cake frosting[/s][color=transparent]aaa[/color] [s]Bag #14 is mysterious[/s] [nextcol] [s]Bag #15 is fluffy[/s] [s]Bag #16 IS ON FIRE[/s] Bag #17 is enchanted Bag #18 looks lucky [s]Bag #19 is made with love[/s] Bag #20 is humming Bag #21 is calling to you softly[/columns] ----- [center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/2star.png[/img] [b]15g or 13,500t Grab Bags[/b] The descriptions beside each bag are just flavor texts. They are [b]not [/b]hints and have nothing to do with whats inside. Goodluck![/center] [color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/color] [columns][color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/color][nextcol] Bag #1 is soulboud Bag #2 is cute Bag #3 sparkles brightly Bag #4 has a bad attitude Bag #5 smells lovely[color=transparent]aaaaaaaaa[/color] [nextcol] Bag #6 is prismatic Bag #7 glows softly Bag #8 looks fragile Bag #9 is over 9000 Bag #10 is shabby[color=transparent]aaaaaa[/color] [/columns] ----- My other thread: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1997388]Minu's Grab Bags {50g} {100g}[/url]
I am selling grab bags for 25g and 15g. Pick a number to purchase that bag!
treasure accepted at 1g : 900t in favor of gems
mixed payment is welcome

I'll accept any familiars I'm missing & exalt fodder as partial/full payment!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 5g per hatchling 27555214.png
27422185.png 8g per adult

3 hatchlings = 15g grab bag
3 Adults +1 gem = 25g grab bag

Any unnamed dragons sent to me will be named nicely before being Exalted :)
For space reasons I'll be supplying other trainers with fodder received in this thread.

Each regular grab bag will contain a minimum value of 25g, and 15g for the small bags. (lets be real, they're all overflowing) If you're familiar with my 100g/50g thread, the aim is the same. Everybody wins.

I have generously filled each grab bag and assigned it a number. My goal was to make each bag something you'd walk away happy with, and I'm pretty confident that none of the bags will leave anyone disappointed. Enjoy!

You will receive your value in items plus extra goodies. Besides the items below you can expect to find stacks of 4pt food, openables, coli familiars, cheap apparel plus other bits just thrown in for flavor and presentation.

• Ping me @Minu and claim the numbers you'd like
  • please include the flavor text, it helps me differentiate between the two price groups
  • open a one-way crossroads with payment.
  • I will send you the grab bag via mail, then I'll accept your crossroads.
  • You can send me lots of dragons even if my lair seems full.
  • if sending a bunch of fodder send hatchlings first

3star.png
Prize Highligjhts

Vista: Training Fields Vista: Mire Vista: Arena Vista: Kelp Beds Ambush Berserker Gossamer Tail Bangle Wavespun Feathered Wings Rose Feathered Wings Lab Coat Twilight Sylvan Bracelets Siren Sylvan Bracelets Siren Sylvan Filigree Swallow's Leg Armor Swallow's Shoulder Pads Mage's Walnut Hat Mage's Walnut Bag Untamed Kilt Untamed Shoulder Guard Fluted Conch Winter Wolf Pelt Amethyst Striker Black Tulip Starry Regard

3star.png
25g or 22,500t
Grab Bags

The descriptions beside each bag number are just flavor texts. They are not hints and have nothing to do with whats inside. Goodluck!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bag #1 floats peacefully aaaaaa
Bag #2 is spicy
Bag #3 glows in the dark
Bag #4 is floral print
Bag #5 is handmade
Bag #6 has no chill
Bag #7 is cosmic
Bag #8 blooms at night
Bag #9 is smol
Bag #10 is limited edition
Bag #11 shimmers
Bag #12 changes color
Bag #13 smells like cake frostingaaa
Bag #14 is mysterious
Bag #15 is fluffy
Bag #16 IS ON FIRE
Bag #17 is enchanted
Bag #18 looks lucky
Bag #19 is made with love
Bag #20 is humming
Bag #21 is calling to you softly

2star.png
15g or 13,500t
Grab Bags

The descriptions beside each bag are just flavor texts. They are not hints and have nothing to do with whats inside. Goodluck!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bag #1 is soulboud
Bag #2 is cute
Bag #3 sparkles brightly
Bag #4 has a bad attitude
Bag #5 smells lovelyaaaaaaaaa
Bag #6 is prismatic
Bag #7 glows softly
Bag #8 looks fragile
Bag #9 is over 9000
Bag #10 is shabbyaaaaaa

My other thread: Minu's Grab Bags {50g} {100g}
Gih8dGt.pngpKMlFSK.pngwF9C9TV.pngVyFqPmX.pngGSLhSBg.png
Now Open

@Katelle @tyrannicTiamat
Now Open

@Katelle @tyrannicTiamat
@Minu May I grab
Bag #14 is mysterious
thank you
@Minu May I grab
Bag #14 is mysterious
thank you
doll_size_PX_04_zpsbyyblxha.pngOne Lucky Chickenj1_MMm_Tg.png
@Jtull sure, I'll cross it off for you. Thanks ^^
@Jtull sure, I'll cross it off for you. Thanks ^^
bump
bump
@minu
Can I get bag #15, is fluffy?
@minu
Can I get bag #15, is fluffy?
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
NOP5viO.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@HeavensAxis sent! Thanks!
@HeavensAxis sent! Thanks!
CR'd for bag #16, please? :)
CR'd for bag #16, please? :)
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
@minu
Bag #13 smells like cake frosting please!
@minu
Bag #13 smells like cake frosting please!
QKF4M5I.png
Dirk | Krys / He | They
0O5cekR.pngIl5YwQe.png
Coli grinding service!
ToT Thread!
1 2