Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | September New Players Free Raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
bump
bump
@britneyrox

Hi! I'm new, and I'd like to enter if that's alright! :) My favorite thing so far is breeding dragons!
@britneyrox

Hi! I'm new, and I'd like to enter if that's alright! :) My favorite thing so far is breeding dragons!
iceh4.png
@britneyrox I love the dragons and the familiars of Flight Rising. the coloring is beautiful!!!
@britneyrox I love the dragons and the familiars of Flight Rising. the coloring is beautiful!!!
t9yzRGK.png
@britneyrox thank you for showing me this :D

my favorite thing thus far has been looking at all the dragons in the auction house and buying too many babies whoops

although I am taking a liking to the coliseum!!
@britneyrox thank you for showing me this :D

my favorite thing thus far has been looking at all the dragons in the auction house and buying too many babies whoops

although I am taking a liking to the coliseum!!
@britneyrox Thank for posting the link!

So far i'm enjoying the wonderful dragons themselves. Breeding them and seeing what combos and colors i'll find next. Been looking for a games like this for YEARS! lol
@britneyrox Thank for posting the link!

So far i'm enjoying the wonderful dragons themselves. Breeding them and seeing what combos and colors i'll find next. Been looking for a games like this for YEARS! lol
plq4uTK.jpg
@britneyrox hey thanks for notifying, also I sent a friend request if you don't mind and so far I definitely love dragons and the games to earn treasure! ^_^
@britneyrox hey thanks for notifying, also I sent a friend request if you don't mind and so far I definitely love dragons and the games to earn treasure! ^_^
@britneyrox

hello, i'd like to enter if that's okay!

my favourite thing about fr so far is how creative the userbase is... everyone is eager to create and share lore and art. i used to be really into writing, but i haven't written a single thing in years due to other commitments/hobbies, and embarrassment; here i feel safe to write about my dragons and lair without fear of random criticism. it's been really fun doing so thus far...!
@britneyrox

hello, i'd like to enter if that's okay!

my favourite thing about fr so far is how creative the userbase is... everyone is eager to create and share lore and art. i used to be really into writing, but i haven't written a single thing in years due to other commitments/hobbies, and embarrassment; here i feel safe to write about my dragons and lair without fear of random criticism. it's been really fun doing so thus far...!
@britneyrox

I'd like to enter. I'm new, and my favorite thing about this game so far is the crazy color combinations and huge variety of dragons in this game. I think I'll mostly be collecting as many as I can.
@britneyrox

I'd like to enter. I'm new, and my favorite thing about this game so far is the crazy color combinations and huge variety of dragons in this game. I think I'll mostly be collecting as many as I can.
@britneyrox I'd like to enter please~ *A*
My favorite thing so far is seeing everybody with so many different colours and kinds of dragons, and all the pretty apparel they've put on them! There are just so many possibilities, it's insane and I love it!!
@britneyrox I'd like to enter please~ *A*
My favorite thing so far is seeing everybody with so many different colours and kinds of dragons, and all the pretty apparel they've put on them! There are just so many possibilities, it's insane and I love it!!
aa_zps7097360a.png
@britneyrox

my favorite thing about FR so far - there's too many things! I love the fairgrounds and the coliseum; I love the cute dragons and the sassy familiars that range from scary to cute and cuddly.
@britneyrox

my favorite thing about FR so far - there's too many things! I love the fairgrounds and the coliseum; I love the cute dragons and the sassy familiars that range from scary to cute and cuddly.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18