Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | For the Throne [TvN/Nobility Challenge]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b][size=7][color=#000000]F[/color][color=#16061d]o[/color][color=#2b0c39]r[/color] [color=#45135f]t[/color][color=#491368]h[/color][color=#4d1470]e[/color] [color=#5b1287]T[/color][color=#650f96]h[/color][color=#6f0da4]r[/color][color=#7b10ad]o[/color][color=#8813b7]n[/color][color=#9416c0]e[/color] [/size][/b][/center] This is a sequel to prior lockes I've done. It also is a lore based challenge spawning from a mass hatch I did for my move to Shadow. [s]Even though that was like a month ago[/s] Previous locke [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2839103]HERE[/url] ----------------------------------------- [color=2b0c39] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31506873]Gorgon [/url]raced back home, fear giving him a burst of speed. The scouting for camp locations had gone awry after establishing the first one and with ever worsening visions the pearlcatcher knew he had to warn his leaders of the impending danger. The red sand of the Boneyard stung his eyes, blinding him as the wind fought against him. Once more, he recalled the vision he'd stored safely in his pearl and urged himself to continue. Upon landing, the other seers were already gathered with the clan leaders. Their heads turned at his arrival. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19267281]Cerberus[/url], the overarching leader of the clan, rose to his feet and walked over. Gorgon's heart sank as he saw the grim expression on the guardian's face. He'd been too late- they'd all been too late. "The war is already upon us. The two are already gathering forces." He looked up at the sky, the blue nearly washed out from the iron-rich sand blowing above them. "I [i]told you[/i] to just choose one." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38095484]Danika [/url]shook her head, the large spikes on her back rattling. "We had no idea which one the deities wished for." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27906351]Priestess [/url]gave a growling hiss from under her cloak. "They have no obligations to answer questions of mere mortals either." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46124490]Lucifi [/url]slipped into the group once more, his groomed fur blending into the world around them. "Perhaps the deities [i]wanted[/i] to have this war... Who are we to stop the two from fighting? It isn't like they're hurting anyone." Gorgon had to admit, the second in command was right. His vision confirmed the war would be away from their clan. However, that didn't mean others wouldn't be in danger. "Where are they now?" He shifted his pearl in his claws and shuffled his tired wings. "Gone- somewhere near the border I'm sure." Lucifi shrugged indifferently. "Danika hasn't reported them in the area though and those who wanted to leave with them have- least they aren't here lounging around eating our stores anymore." Cerberus gave a low growl towards the smaller dragon before addressing everyone. "If anymore visions occur about this [i]I[/i] want to be the first to know. One way or another we'll have our next chosen one to lead a camp- it's in the claws of the deities now." [/color] [i][color=goldenrod] "There is one who is righteous..."[/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60945489][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=7&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=73&tertgene=21&winggene=5&wings=97&auth=f4ac5b2b655b8bfe7cddb1880c6b7afc9b67599d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [right][color=black] "...And one who is wicked."[/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60945023][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=98&tertgene=51&winggene=49&wings=77&auth=ed8261d8de6e9d3128fac295c92c754af867adfc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][/right] [center][color=purple]"To the victor goes the title. To the loser, a life of exile."[/color][/i][/center]
For the Throne

This is a sequel to prior lockes I've done.
It also is a lore based challenge spawning from a mass hatch I did for my move to Shadow. Even though that was like a month ago

Previous locke HERE

Gorgon raced back home, fear giving him a burst of speed. The scouting for camp locations had gone awry after establishing the first one and with ever worsening visions the pearlcatcher knew he had to warn his leaders of the impending danger.

The red sand of the Boneyard stung his eyes, blinding him as the wind fought against him. Once more, he recalled the vision he'd stored safely in his pearl and urged himself to continue. Upon landing, the other seers were already gathered with the clan leaders. Their heads turned at his arrival.

Cerberus, the overarching leader of the clan, rose to his feet and walked over. Gorgon's heart sank as he saw the grim expression on the guardian's face. He'd been too late- they'd all been too late.

"The war is already upon us. The two are already gathering forces." He looked up at the sky, the blue nearly washed out from the iron-rich sand blowing above them.

"I told you to just choose one." Danika shook her head, the large spikes on her back rattling.

"We had no idea which one the deities wished for." Priestess gave a growling hiss from under her cloak. "They have no obligations to answer questions of mere mortals either."

Lucifi slipped into the group once more, his groomed fur blending into the world around them. "Perhaps the deities wanted to have this war... Who are we to stop the two from fighting? It isn't like they're hurting anyone."

Gorgon had to admit, the second in command was right. His vision confirmed the war would be away from their clan. However, that didn't mean others wouldn't be in danger.

"Where are they now?" He shifted his pearl in his claws and shuffled his tired wings.

"Gone- somewhere near the border I'm sure." Lucifi shrugged indifferently. "Danika hasn't reported them in the area though and those who wanted to leave with them have- least they aren't here lounging around eating our stores anymore."

Cerberus gave a low growl towards the smaller dragon before addressing everyone. "If anymore visions occur about this I want to be the first to know. One way or another we'll have our next chosen one to lead a camp- it's in the claws of the deities now."

"There is one who is righteous..."

dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=7&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=73&tertgene=21&winggene=5&wings=97&auth=f4ac5b2b655b8bfe7cddb1880c6b7afc9b67599d&dummyext=prev.png

"...And one who is wicked."

dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=98&tertgene=51&winggene=49&wings=77&auth=ed8261d8de6e9d3128fac295c92c754af867adfc&dummyext=prev.png
"To the victor goes the title. To the loser, a life of exile."
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][b][size=5]Rules[/size][/b][/center] [quote=TvN Basics] - The fate of each pack is determined by their performance and drops from the Coliseum. - All dragons included in the challenge start out with 11 Life Points (LP), to track their long-term health. If a dragon's LP reach 0, that dragon is eliminated from the challenge. [indent] -Exception to starting LP is special eyes and being a Gen 1[/indent] - If a dragon faints, they immediately lose 1 life point and are sent to an infirmary to heal, removing them from all remaining Coliseum battles for the day. If this happens to be your last battle-ready dragon in a faction, then that faction’s streak of Coliseum battles ends prematurely. - If a dragon dies (aka: their life points reach zero) during Coliseum activities for the day, they are immediately removed from the Coliseum party and eliminated from the challenge. - On Sunday after rollover (00:30 FRT), all living adult dragons receive ½ of a life point for surviving a full week. -Amount of battles is Number of rows dragons take up * 15 (so 1 row =15 * 1) [/quote] [quote=TvN Coli drops] [b]Apparel:[/b] Active dragon mating time! If immediate breeding is impossible due to any number of factors (no one is RTB, there are no compatible pairs, etc.), [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2338903#post_30862195]then roll a die[/url]. [b]Boss Familiar:[/b] a boss familiar signifies that five hatchlings immediately joins the active faction from the AH. [b]Primary Gene: Python: [/b]The moment this drops, one of the dragons in your Coliseum party is outed as a traitor! To determine which one it is, roll a die as linked above. [b]Secondary Gene: Morph:[/b] Once all Coliseum battles are done for the active faction/house, generate a randomized list of adult dragons for one of the opposing factions/houses. Then go to the Auction House and buy a Level 1 adult dragon of your element that is breeding-compatible with the opposing dragon at the top of the list. The opposing faction dragon has fallen in love with the dragon of your element, and the dragon of your element has convinced them to join the active faction/house! They both lose 1 life point as they run away together. Meanwhile, once that opposing faction finds out that their former ally has left, they defiantly train even harder against the active faction; all dragons in that opposing faction receive 2 life points. While the two lovebirds are in the active faction together, they are first in line to breed with each other the next time apparel drops (see above). If either dragon falls under the effects of Light Enamorment or switches allegiance, this is no longer the case. [b]Tertiary gene: Weathered (gaoler)[/b] One random dragon in the active faction is selected. This dragon is immune to both positive and negative effects until the next dom tally. If they are rolled to receive an effect the next dragon down will take the affect instead. If this is dropped on the same day as the new dom tally the selected dragon will not receive the normal +1/2 LPs. [b]Primary gene: Phantom (gaoler):[/b] A random dragon from the active and opposing faction is selected. The two swap life points. If one of the dragons has lost a LP while battling for their faction, the opposite dragon will have their new LPs halved. [b]Secondary gene: Spirit (gaoler):[/b] A random dragon in the active faction is selected and has their LPs cut in half. If they are under the effect of any other negative battlestone effect the battlestone effect will be doubled. [b]Primary gene: Candycane (banescale):[/b] ??? (unknown feel free to leave suggestions) [b]Secondary gene: Sugarplum (banescale):[/b] ??? (unknown feel free to leave suggestions) [b]Tertiary gene: Skeletal (banescale):[/b] ??? (unknown feel free to leave suggestions) [b]Vial of hypnotic Sight:[/b] A random dragon in the coli team that dropped this item will be randomly chosen. This dragon has become confused and unfocused and can no longer fight in the coli until the next dom tally. In addition to that this dragon twice as susceptible to negative battlestone effects and will suffer double the damage if selected. If a positive effect is being rolled for this dragon won't be listed in the randomizer. [b]Unhatched eggs:[/b] SELL IT for dragon dolla dolla. Then buy the cheapest triple-Basic plentiful G1 dragon on the Auction House of that same element, regardless of its breed, gender, or colours. Because they're a G1, they have a higher starting life point value (14) and will gain an additional 2 life points for every gene you replace Basic with, if desired. [b]Normal familiars:[/b]When a non-boss familiar drops, tally it under the faction that earned it. Once they have reached 11 tallies, a new hatchling immediately joins that faction. They should be one of the valid elements for the faction, and if you are lacking a member of any particular element(s), they should be of that element to maximize variety. [b]Eliminate:[/b] Determine which members of a randomly chosen opposing faction have these traits: the highest level, and the most life points. Make a note of any ties or overlap, if applicable. All of these qualifying dragons are immediately eliminated and must be removed from the challenge. [/quote] [quote=TvN Optional Rules/ Additions I'll make] Eye Adjustments: Eye types are no longer always cosmetic! Mutant eyes (Faceted, Multi-Gaze, and Primal) now affect dragons by granting them a special "asset" to aid them on their challenge journey. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2338903/11#post_33568626]Effects link[/url] [/quote] [quote=Nobility Basics] - There will be 1 pair to lead each faction - No rules on how mates are selected however only the leader's bloodline may breed for a Heir [indent]* Others can breed but their hatchlings are subjected to a coin flip to see if they survive: Heads= live Tails= die. * These dragons cannot fight to become heirs of the leader. [/indent] - Items found in the coli or sent by players can affect the story. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2319931#post_30411803]Link to affects here[/url] [/quote] [quote=Nobility Heir selection] This will be a point based selection - Genes with higher or equal rarity to the rarest gene to pass down = +1 point [indent]Ex) Hatchling with a crystal gene gets +1 if 1 parent had crystal and another skink)[/indent] - Rare eye mutations = +1 - Favoritism through votes = +1 point per vote for that hatchling - Letters = +1 for each hatchling sent one - Take them into the coli until they faint (no LP will be taken) and add their level to that dragon's points [indent]Note: they'll be taken out individually as they faint to differentiate levels gained[/indent] Dragon with the highest number is most likely to become Heir. Rank the Heirs from highest (most likely) to lowest (least likely) to become heir. Take an item from Pinkerton to determine how the Heir will be selected: Battle Item Sometimes violence is the answer to everything. The most likely heir has just been killed! Was it murder or assassination? The 2nd in line will become heir! Apparel Good looks and a charming mouth hold sway in court. Your manipulation tactics have served you well and gained you what you want. You may pick the prettiest dragon to become heir! Materials Great families need great diplomats. This dragon was perhaps the least strongest, but they proved to make useful connections and deals with others... Whether for good or bad. The least likely dragon will become your heir! Food The strong take from the weak. The most likely heir has taken everything from their siblings. Even the food from their mouth. The most likely heir will become heir. Trinkets Secrets and trinkets make for useful blackmail or bribery. Who knows who are allies or enemies? The dragon with the more charismatic character may ascend to their title. (randomize if character isn't set yet) Familiar Compassion for other living creatures can make for a peaceful reign. The most caring dragon will become heir. (randomize if character isn't set yet) [/quote] [quote=Nobility Coli drops] Fossilize Apply to 1 random dragon in the team that rolled this. That dragon will become infertile and cannot have hatchlings, even if chosen as heir. The next in line will take over as heir. Enamor Queue for nesting! RNG a dragon from the coli team, and grab a mate for them! If they're paired up, they cannot mate with them; this is an illegitimate pairing! Shroud Whichever dragon that rolled Shroud may hire an assassin to kill their enemy. The assassinated dragon can be within their own House or in an enemy House. Envenom When rolled, it may be used to poison 1 random dragon from an enemy House - halving their Life points! Vile Bolt If rolled, this will kill off (1) random familiar in the House. If no dragon has a familiar then this stone will have no effect. May be counteracted by Aid or Regeneration Stone. Pestilent Slash If rolled, one dragon in the fighting team will fall ill and die. While I may wait to use this stone, it must be used on a youth, no later than when they are RTB for the first time. If the House has an Aid Stone or Regeneration in vault, this will immediately counteract the disease and heal the dragon that has fallen ill. The Aid/Regeneration is then spent and discarded. Aid Stone / Regeneration If a House holds one of these stones in their vault, it may counteract stones such as Vile Bolt, Pestilent Slash, Contaminate, Envenom, or Fossilize. 1 stone = 1 life saved. Contaminate Your entire House has fallen ill by something extremely deadly! Is it poison or plague?! Is it by god's will or your enemy's schemes? Each dragon in that House must be placed in a solo battle by them self. Record their win-streak until they faint. Line each dragon up according to their win streak. Highest to lowest. The bottom 10% did not have the strength to survive! Ambush If any of my team rolls Ambush as their loot in battle, I may use it to ambush another family's hatchling-heirs and prematurely kill them off! To kill potential heirs ensures your enemies remain weak! - only applicable with hatchling-heirs. May be held in reserve. Familiar Effects When familiars drop in the coliseum (or given through gifts) they will add protection to their attached dragon. The method to deciding which dragon gets the coli-dropped familiar is solely via who delivers the killing blow that ends the round. [indent]Readers can also give their favorite dragon a familiar![/indent] When a Familiar is applied to a dragon, it will become a buffer. If that dragon is scripted to be killed by another dragon, there is a 50% chance their familiar will safeguard them! A coin-toss will determine (heads = the familiar dies in their stead) [/quote]
Rules

TvN Basics wrote:
- The fate of each pack is determined by their performance and drops from the Coliseum.

- All dragons included in the challenge start out with 11 Life Points (LP), to track their long-term health. If a dragon's LP reach 0, that dragon is eliminated from the challenge.
-Exception to starting LP is special eyes and being a Gen 1

- If a dragon faints, they immediately lose 1 life point and are sent to an infirmary to heal, removing them from all remaining Coliseum battles for the day. If this happens to be your last battle-ready dragon in a faction, then that faction’s streak of Coliseum battles ends prematurely.

- If a dragon dies (aka: their life points reach zero) during Coliseum activities for the day, they are immediately removed from the Coliseum party and eliminated from the challenge.

- On Sunday after rollover (00:30 FRT), all living adult dragons receive ½ of a life point for surviving a full week.

-Amount of battles is Number of rows dragons take up * 15 (so 1 row =15 * 1)
TvN Coli drops wrote:

Apparel: Active dragon mating time!
If immediate breeding is impossible due to any number of factors (no one is RTB, there are no compatible pairs, etc.), then roll a die.

Boss Familiar: a boss familiar signifies that five hatchlings immediately joins the active faction from the AH.

Primary Gene: Python: The moment this drops, one of the dragons in your Coliseum party is outed as a traitor! To determine which one it is, roll a die as linked above.

Secondary Gene: Morph: Once all Coliseum battles are done for the active faction/house, generate a randomized list of adult dragons for one of the opposing factions/houses. Then go to the Auction House and buy a Level 1 adult dragon of your element that is breeding-compatible with the opposing dragon at the top of the list.

The opposing faction dragon has fallen in love with the dragon of your element, and the dragon of your element has convinced them to join the active faction/house!
They both lose 1 life point as they run away together.

Meanwhile, once that opposing faction finds out that their former ally has left, they defiantly train even harder against the active faction; all dragons in that opposing faction receive 2 life points.

While the two lovebirds are in the active faction together, they are first in line to breed with each other the next time apparel drops (see above). If either dragon falls under the effects of Light Enamorment or switches allegiance, this is no longer the case.

Tertiary gene: Weathered (gaoler) One random dragon in the active faction is selected. This dragon is immune to both positive and negative effects until the next dom tally. If they are rolled to receive an effect the next dragon down will take the affect instead.

If this is dropped on the same day as the new dom tally the selected dragon will not receive the normal +1/2 LPs.

Primary gene: Phantom (gaoler): A random dragon from the active and opposing faction is selected. The two swap life points. If one of the dragons has lost a LP while battling for their faction, the opposite dragon will have their new LPs halved.

Secondary gene: Spirit (gaoler): A random dragon in the active faction is selected and has their LPs cut in half. If they are under the effect of any other negative battlestone effect the battlestone effect will be doubled.

Primary gene: Candycane (banescale): ??? (unknown feel free to leave suggestions)

Secondary gene: Sugarplum (banescale): ??? (unknown feel free to leave suggestions)

Tertiary gene: Skeletal (banescale): ??? (unknown feel free to leave suggestions)

Vial of hypnotic Sight: A random dragon in the coli team that dropped this item will be randomly chosen. This dragon has become confused and unfocused and can no longer fight in the coli until the next dom tally.

In addition to that this dragon twice as susceptible to negative battlestone effects and will suffer double the damage if selected. If a positive effect is being rolled for this dragon won't be listed in the randomizer.

Unhatched eggs: SELL IT for dragon dolla dolla. Then buy the cheapest triple-Basic plentiful G1 dragon on the Auction House of that same element, regardless of its breed, gender, or colours.

Because they're a G1, they have a higher starting life point value (14) and will gain an additional 2 life points for every gene you replace Basic with, if desired.
Normal familiars:When a non-boss familiar drops, tally it under the faction that earned it. Once they have reached 11 tallies, a new hatchling immediately joins that faction. They should be one of the valid elements for the faction, and if you are lacking a member of any particular element(s), they should be of that element to maximize variety.

Eliminate: Determine which members of a randomly chosen opposing faction have these traits: the highest level, and the most life points. Make a note of any ties or overlap, if applicable. All of these qualifying dragons are immediately eliminated and must be removed from the challenge.
TvN Optional Rules/ Additions I'll make wrote:

Eye Adjustments: Eye types are no longer always cosmetic! Mutant eyes (Faceted, Multi-Gaze, and Primal) now affect dragons by granting them a special "asset" to aid them on their challenge journey. Effects link

Nobility Basics wrote:

- There will be 1 pair to lead each faction

- No rules on how mates are selected however only the leader's bloodline may breed for a Heir
* Others can breed but their hatchlings are subjected to a coin flip to see if they survive: Heads= live Tails= die.
* These dragons cannot fight to become heirs of the leader.

- Items found in the coli or sent by players can affect the story. Link to affects here
Nobility Heir selection wrote:

This will be a point based selection

- Genes with higher or equal rarity to the rarest gene to pass down = +1 point
Ex) Hatchling with a crystal gene gets +1 if 1 parent had crystal and another skink)

- Rare eye mutations = +1

- Favoritism through votes = +1 point per vote for that hatchling

- Letters = +1 for each hatchling sent one

- Take them into the coli until they faint (no LP will be taken) and add their level to that dragon's points
Note: they'll be taken out individually as they faint to differentiate levels gained

Dragon with the highest number is most likely to become Heir.
Rank the Heirs from highest (most likely) to lowest (least likely) to become heir. Take an item from Pinkerton to determine how the Heir will be selected:

Battle Item
Sometimes violence is the answer to everything. The most likely heir has just been killed! Was it murder or assassination? The 2nd in line will become heir!

Apparel
Good looks and a charming mouth hold sway in court. Your manipulation tactics have served you well and gained you what you want. You may pick the prettiest dragon to become heir!

Materials
Great families need great diplomats. This dragon was perhaps the least strongest, but they proved to make useful connections and deals with others... Whether for good or bad. The least likely dragon will become your heir!

Food
The strong take from the weak. The most likely heir has taken everything from their siblings. Even the food from their mouth. The most likely heir will become heir.

Trinkets
Secrets and trinkets make for useful blackmail or bribery. Who knows who are allies or enemies? The dragon with the more charismatic character may ascend to their title. (randomize if character isn't set yet)

Familiar
Compassion for other living creatures can make for a peaceful reign. The most caring dragon will become heir. (randomize if character isn't set yet)
Nobility Coli drops wrote:

Fossilize
Apply to 1 random dragon in the team that rolled this. That dragon will become infertile and cannot have hatchlings, even if chosen as heir. The next in line will take over as heir.

Enamor
Queue for nesting! RNG a dragon from the coli team, and grab a mate for them! If they're paired up, they cannot mate with them; this is an illegitimate pairing!

Shroud
Whichever dragon that rolled Shroud may hire an assassin to kill their enemy. The assassinated dragon can be within their own House or in an enemy House.

Envenom
When rolled, it may be used to poison 1 random dragon from an enemy House - halving their Life points!

Vile Bolt
If rolled, this will kill off (1) random familiar in the House. If no dragon has a familiar then this stone will have no effect. May be counteracted by Aid or Regeneration Stone.

Pestilent Slash
If rolled, one dragon in the fighting team will fall ill and die. While I may wait to use this stone, it must be used on a youth, no later than when they are RTB for the first time. If the House has an Aid Stone or Regeneration in vault, this will immediately counteract the disease and heal the dragon that has fallen ill. The Aid/Regeneration is then spent and discarded.

Aid Stone / Regeneration
If a House holds one of these stones in their vault, it may counteract stones such as Vile Bolt, Pestilent Slash, Contaminate, Envenom, or Fossilize. 1 stone = 1 life saved.

Contaminate
Your entire House has fallen ill by something extremely deadly! Is it poison or plague?! Is it by god's will or your enemy's schemes? Each dragon in that House must be placed in a solo battle by them self. Record their win-streak until they faint. Line each dragon up according to their win streak. Highest to lowest. The bottom 10% did not have the strength to survive!

Ambush
If any of my team rolls Ambush as their loot in battle, I may use it to ambush another family's hatchling-heirs and prematurely kill them off! To kill potential heirs ensures your enemies remain weak! - only applicable with hatchling-heirs. May be held in reserve.

Familiar Effects
When familiars drop in the coliseum (or given through gifts) they will add protection to their attached dragon. The method to deciding which dragon gets the coli-dropped familiar is solely via who delivers the killing blow that ends the round.
Readers can also give their favorite dragon a familiar!

When a Familiar is applied to a dragon, it will become a buffer. If that dragon is scripted to be killed by another dragon, there is a 50% chance their familiar will safeguard them! A coin-toss will determine (heads = the familiar dies in their stead)
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][b][color=goldenrod][size=6]Sekhmet's Legion[/size][/color][/b][/center] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52378971][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/523790/52378971_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Soulforge A witch who showed up mysteriously and has been working for them ever since. LP: 2/11 [/columns] ----------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62196987][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621970/62196987_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Flurry A coatl brought into their ranks alongside Gavin in hopes of making their ranks stronger. LP: 5/11 [/columns] ------------------------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62549846][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625499/62549846_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Neptune Despite being stolen from his home, he quite enjoys the life he's been handed. With his temper and focus on winning the war, there's hope he'll make a good warrior. LP: 3/11 [/columns] ---------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62526332][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625264/62526332_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Jester Was playing with his siblings and Vice when he was taken. He's rather shy and quiet but fiercely protective of Vice. LP: 0.5/11 [/columns] ------------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62477282][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624773/62477282_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Pyrite Not wanting to serve the deities like her father and siblings, she snuck away. Now she's been recruited to fight a war for something she doesn't care about instead. LP: 1/11 [/columns] ------------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62673484][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626735/62673484_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Celestial A heir to Sekhmet's position. She is obviously the favored one and has the makings of a good leader. After her brother was made leader, she became rather cold to him; jealous of his position. Named leader after Peron was unable to produce a heir. She is now the last remaining child of Sekhmet. LP: 1/11 [/columns] -------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62779730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627798/62779730_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Vax A young gaoler who is now being trained to fight. LP: 2/11 [/columns] -------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62807911][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628080/62807911_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Xavia A hatchling given to the Legion by their false deity in hopes of restoring their faith in winning the war. LP: 1.5/14 [/columns] ---------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62832756][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628328/62832756_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Kandis A young guardian who lost his mother before he hatched. He's picked on by Nelkir. LP: 0.5/11 [/columns] ------------------ [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62832755][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628328/62832755_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Nelkir A young guardian who lost his mother before he hatched. LP: 3.5/11 [/columns] -------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62859296][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628593/62859296_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Ruitan A young skydancer forced to help the Legion after her home was ransacked by them. LP: 3.5/11 [/columns] -------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60812341][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/608124/60812341_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Hakkan A banescale who stands out with his bright coloration. Many wonder why he's in a war. LP: 2.5/11 [/columns] --------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62581304][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625814/62581304_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Evershine A wandering banescale who was given the choice of fighting for Sekhmet's Legion or sentenced to death. LP: 4.5/11 [/columns] ---------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62899423][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628995/62899423_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Nerida A fae taken from a clan the Legion raided. LP: 6.5/11 [/columns] ----------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59506132][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/595062/59506132_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Interval A graceful fae who was forced to join their ranks. LP: 9/11 [/columns] ----------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63010107][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630102/63010107_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Lohengrin A rather quiet and mysterious skydancer LP: 9/11 [/columns] -------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63010338][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630104/63010338_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Paderau A rather friendly skydancer who was recruited due to the loss of previous soldiers. She's not great a fighting. LP: 9/11 [/columns] ----------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63008749][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630088/63008749_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Aeth A guardian with potential, though she has no previous fighting experience. LP: 9/11 [/columns] ---------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63020338][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630204/63020338_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Aether A spiral with enthusiasm to learn. LP: 9/11 [/columns] ----------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63027827][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630279/63027827_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Tairinkain A soldier who's bark is currently worse than their bite. LP: 9/11 [/columns] ----------------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63043243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630433/63043243_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Quorot A strange guardian with a stranger name LP: 9/11 [/columns] ----------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63054705][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630548/63054705_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Zanica A bright tundra who's fur does little to hide her on or off the battlefield LP: 9/11 [/columns] --------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63043222][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630433/63043222_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Braze A banescale who has foresaken war yet has been recruited for her ancestor's skills in battle. LP: 9/11 [/columns] ----------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63075132][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630752/63075132_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Zudal A young fae fighting amidst chaos 10/11 [/columns] ------------------------------ [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63080365][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630804/63080365_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Suvi A pretty fae who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. 10/11 [/columns] --------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63091843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630919/63091843_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Korak A hatchling born into the war. LP: 10/11 [/columns] ---------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63091842][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630919/63091842_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Carmen A hatchling born into the war LP: 10/11 [/columns]
Sekhmet's Legion

52378971_350.png Soulforge

A witch who showed up mysteriously and has been working for them ever since.

LP: 2/11

62196987_350.png Flurry

A coatl brought into their ranks alongside Gavin in hopes of making their ranks stronger.

LP: 5/11

62549846_350.png Neptune

Despite being stolen from his home, he quite enjoys the life he's been handed. With his temper and focus on winning the war, there's hope he'll make a good warrior.

LP: 3/11

62526332_350.png Jester

Was playing with his siblings and Vice when he was taken. He's rather shy and quiet but fiercely protective of Vice.

LP: 0.5/11

62477282_350.png Pyrite

Not wanting to serve the deities like her father and siblings, she snuck away. Now she's been recruited to fight a war for something she doesn't care about instead.

LP: 1/11

62673484_350.png Celestial

A heir to Sekhmet's position. She is obviously the favored one and has the makings of a good leader. After her brother was made leader, she became rather cold to him; jealous of his position. Named leader after Peron was unable to produce a heir. She is now the last remaining child of Sekhmet.

62779730_350.png Vax

A young gaoler who is now being trained to fight.

62807911_350.png Xavia

A hatchling given to the Legion by their false deity in hopes of restoring their faith in winning the war.

LP: 1.5/14

62832756_350.png Kandis

A young guardian who lost his mother before he hatched. He's picked on by Nelkir.

LP: 0.5/11

62832755_350.png Nelkir

A young guardian who lost his mother before he hatched.

LP: 3.5/11

62859296_350.png Ruitan

A young skydancer forced to help the Legion after her home was ransacked by them.

LP: 3.5/11

60812341_350.png Hakkan

A banescale who stands out with his bright coloration. Many wonder why he's in a war.

LP: 2.5/11

62581304_350.png Evershine

A wandering banescale who was given the choice of fighting for Sekhmet's Legion or sentenced to death.

LP: 4.5/11

62899423_350.png Nerida

A fae taken from a clan the Legion raided.

LP: 6.5/11

59506132_350.png Interval

A graceful fae who was forced to join their ranks.

LP: 9/11

63010107_350.png Lohengrin

A rather quiet and mysterious skydancer

63010338_350.png Paderau

A rather friendly skydancer who was recruited due to the loss of previous soldiers. She's not great a fighting.

63008749_350.png Aeth

A guardian with potential, though she has no previous fighting experience.

63020338_350.png Aether

A spiral with enthusiasm to learn.

63027827_350.png Tairinkain

A soldier who's bark is currently worse than their bite.

63043243_350.png Quorot

A strange guardian with a stranger name

63054705_350.png Zanica

A bright tundra who's fur does little to hide her on or off the battlefield

63043222_350.png Braze

A banescale who has foresaken war yet has been recruited for her ancestor's skills in battle.

63075132_350.png Zudal

A young fae fighting amidst chaos

10/11

63080365_350.png Suvi

A pretty fae who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

10/11

63091843_350.png Korak

A hatchling born into the war.

LP: 10/11

63091842_350.png Carmen

A hatchling born into the war

LP: 10/11
[center][b][color=black][size=6]Bastet's Legion[/size][/color][/b][/center] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62094779][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620948/62094779_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Bastet Champion for the rightful heir's leadership. She went against her own sister in hopes of placing the true deity-chosen leader on the throne. LP: 2/11 [/columns] -------------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58955193][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/589552/58955193_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Raeynos Reluctantly left his sister behind to fight in a war he doesn't care for. He hopes it ends quickly so he can go back home. LP: 7.5/11 [/columns] ----------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29412357][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/294124/29412357_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Aura A forgotten magic user who left the Clan of Death in hopes of earning some glory in battle. LP: 3/14 [/columns] ---------------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62404255][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624043/62404255_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Xiu Found lost with Nightmist. Her eyes can detect motion faster than other dragons thanks to having multiple lenses. LP: 5/14 [/columns] ---------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62402508][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624026/62402508_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Nightmist Named after similar dragon who passed days before she was found. Some dragons wonder if she's Nightclaw reincarnated as a Shadow dragon with the deity's blessing. LP: 1.5/11 [/columns] ------------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62550108][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625502/62550108_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Narumi Watched her siblings get killed in front of her as a hatchling. She was left behind for the smugglers after her parents believed she'd died as well. After being rescued, Narumi stuck close to a fellow Ice dragon: Xerxes. LP: 8.5/11 [/columns] ------------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62591115][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625912/62591115_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Tallis Has no memory of home before being saved and joining Bastet's Legion. He's rather curious about things. LP: 7.5/14 [/columns] ---------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53499300][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/534994/53499300_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Tryfan A prison guard who was sent to monitor the war zone. Instead, he ended up getting sucked into the fray. LP: 5/11 [/columns] ---------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62655870][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626559/62655870_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Halo A heir to Bastet's leadership. She prefers to think things through rather than rushing a decision. LP: 11.5/11 [/columns] ---------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62655871][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626559/62655871_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Capri A heir to Bastet's position. She really doesn't care about leading a war. LP: 1/11 [/columns] ---------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62655872][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626559/62655872_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Loyd The last born heir of Bastet. He is rather jealous he'll likely be overlooked to take over should she pass, especially of his brother. LP: 9.5/11 [/columns] ------------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62698426][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626985/62698426_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Yin Brought into the Legion after getting lost. She hopes to one day find her brother. LP: 5.5/11 [/columns] ------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62703002][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627031/62703002_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Cronus Was meant to go with Desert to join Sekhmet's ranks but was sent with his brother to Bastet's Legion to protect him from a fire that broke out in his father's camp. LP: 3/11 [/columns] ------------------------------ [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60945873][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609459/60945873_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Desert A bogsneak who joined them after being bribed to fight. LP: 7/14 [/columns] ------------------------------ [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62373093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623731/62373093_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Infinite The first dragon to be born in the war. Her eyes make some think the deities are on their side. LP: 9/14 [/columns] ------------------------ [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62862541][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628626/62862541_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Twix A sinister gaoler. She enjoys watching others, some claim she can read souls. LP: 7.5/11 [/columns] ------------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62631697][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626317/62631697_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Imriel A mirror with a temper. He was hired to help fight. LP: 1.5/11 [/columns] -------------------------------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62860041][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628601/62860041_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Greed A skydancer who joined them after finding the Legion in the Forum. She prefers to fight only when necessary. 6/11 [/columns] ------------------------ [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63014727][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630148/63014727_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Amos The young hatchling never got to meet his mother, Finche, and only briefly got to know his father before they died. 9/11 [/columns]
Bastet's Legion
62094779_350.png Bastet

Champion for the rightful heir's leadership. She went against her own sister in hopes of placing the true deity-chosen leader on the throne.

58955193_350.png Raeynos

Reluctantly left his sister behind to fight in a war he doesn't care for. He hopes it ends quickly so he can go back home.

LP: 7.5/11

29412357_350.png Aura

A forgotten magic user who left the Clan of Death in hopes of earning some glory in battle.

LP: 3/14

62404255_350.png Xiu

Found lost with Nightmist. Her eyes can detect motion faster than other dragons thanks to having multiple lenses.

LP: 5/14

62402508_350.png Nightmist

Named after similar dragon who passed days before she was found. Some dragons wonder if she's Nightclaw reincarnated as a Shadow dragon with the deity's blessing.

LP: 1.5/11

62550108_350.png Narumi

Watched her siblings get killed in front of her as a hatchling. She was left behind for the smugglers after her parents believed she'd died as well. After being rescued, Narumi stuck close to a fellow Ice dragon: Xerxes.

LP: 8.5/11

62591115_350.png Tallis

Has no memory of home before being saved and joining Bastet's Legion. He's rather curious about things.

LP: 7.5/14

53499300_350.png Tryfan

A prison guard who was sent to monitor the war zone. Instead, he ended up getting sucked into the fray.

LP: 5/11

62655870_350.png Halo

A heir to Bastet's leadership. She prefers to think things through rather than rushing a decision.

LP: 11.5/11

62655871_350.png Capri

A heir to Bastet's position. She really doesn't care about leading a war.

62655872_350.png Loyd

The last born heir of Bastet. He is rather jealous he'll likely be overlooked to take over should she pass, especially of his brother.

LP: 9.5/11

62698426_350.png Yin

Brought into the Legion after getting lost. She hopes to one day find her brother.

LP: 5.5/11

62703002_350.png Cronus

Was meant to go with Desert to join Sekhmet's ranks but was sent with his brother to Bastet's Legion to protect him from a fire that broke out in his father's camp.

LP: 3/11

60945873_350.png Desert

A bogsneak who joined them after being bribed to fight.

LP: 7/14

62373093_350.png Infinite

The first dragon to be born in the war. Her eyes make some think the deities are on their side.

LP: 9/14

62862541_350.png Twix

A sinister gaoler. She enjoys watching others, some claim she can read souls.

LP: 7.5/11

62631697_350.png Imriel

A mirror with a temper. He was hired to help fight.

LP: 1.5/11

62860041_350.png Greed

A skydancer who joined them after finding the Legion in the Forum. She prefers to fight only when necessary.

6/11

63014727_350.png Amos

The young hatchling never got to meet his mother, Finche, and only briefly got to know his father before they died.

9/11
[center][b][color=goldenrod][size=5]Sekhmet's vault[/size][/color][/b][/center] [item=minor health potion]x5 [item=acuity fragment]x2 [item=zephyr might fragment] [item=zephyr acuity fragment] [item=contuse]x5 [item=sap] [item=gust slash]x3 [item=shred]x2 [item=meditate]x2 [item=scratch]x2 [item=sear] [item=might fragment]x3 [item=drown] [item=earthen acuity fragment] [item=natural acuity fragment] [item=anticipate]x3 [item=charged might fragment] [item=magical might fragement] [item=vile bolt] [item=flame bolt] [item=fossilize]x2 To new dragon: 37/44 -------------------------- [u]Soulforge[/u]: [item=strangler] ------------------------- [u]Flurry[/u]: [item=strangler] [item=wildwood owl] ------------------- [u]Neptune[/u]: [item=umberhorn qiriq] [item=augite protector] [item=petalmane foron] --------------------- [u]Celestial[/u]: [item=augite protector] -------------------- [u]Pyrite[/u]: [item=extinguished jackalope]
Sekhmet's vault

Minor Health Potion x5

Acuity Fragment x2 Zephyr Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Contuse x5 Sap Gust Slash x3 Shred x2 Meditate x2 Scratch x2 Sear Might Fragment x3 Drown Earthen Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Anticipate x3 Charged Might Fragment Vile Bolt Flame Bolt Fossilize x2

To new dragon: 37/44

Soulforge: Strangler

Flurry: Strangler Wildwood Owl

Neptune: Umberhorn Qiriq Augite Protector

Celestial: Augite Protector

Pyrite: Extinguished Jackalope
[center][b][color=black][size=5]Bastet's vault[/size][/color][/b][/center] [item=minor health potion]x4 [item=boulder bolt] [item=mana bolt] [item=flame bolt] [item=shred] [item=scratch] [item=aquatic might fragment] [item=zephyr might fragment] [item=shining might fragment] [item=shining acuity fragment] [item=contuse]x3 [item=meditate] [item=might fragment]x2 [item=sap]x2 [item=fiery might fragment] [item=fiery acuity fragment] [item=charged might fragment] [item=magical might fragment] [item=earthen might fragment] [item=acuity fragment] to new dragon: 27/33 -------------------------------------- [u]Raeynos[/u]: [item=glowing pocket mouse] [item=searing jackalope] -------------------------- [u]Aura[/u]: [item=ruby webwing] [item=moss-covered golem] [item=iridescent scaleback] ------------------------ [u]Tryfan[/u]: [item=autumn dryad] [item=autumn dryad] [item=zeeba] ----------------------- [u]Xiu[/u]: [item=sakura owl] ---------------------- [u]Halo[/u]: [item=clown charger] [item=fan scorpion] [item=fan scorpion] ----------------------- [u]Narumi[/u]: [item=wildwood owl] --------------------- [u]Desert[/u]: [item=zeeba] [item=fan scorption] [item=serthis alchemist] --------------------- [u]Nightmist[/u]: [item=crowned bonepriest] [item=autumn dryad] -------------------- [u]Twix[/u]: [item=steam gyre] ------------------------ [u]Bastet[/u]: [item=iridescent scaleback] [item=serthis potionmaster]
Bastet's vault

Minor Health Potion x4

Boulder Bolt Mana Bolt Flame Bolt Shred Scratch Aquatic Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Contuse x3 Meditate Might Fragment x2 Sap x2 Fiery Might Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Charged Might Fragment Magical Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Acuity Fragment

to new dragon: 27/33

Raeynos: Glowing Pocket Mouse Searing Jackalope

Aura: Ruby Webwing Moss-Covered Golem Iridescent Scaleback

Tryfan: Autumn Dryad Autumn Dryad Zeeba

Xiu: Sakura Owl

Halo: Clown Charger Fan Scorpion Fan Scorpion

Narumi: Wildwood Owl

Desert: Zeeba Serthis Alchemist

Nightmist: Crowned Bonepriest Autumn Dryad

Twix: Steam Gyre

Bastet: Iridescent Scaleback Serthis Potionmaster
[center][b][color=purple][size=5]The Fallen[/size][/color][/b][/center] [b]Sekhmet's Graveyard[/b] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62592851][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/625929/62592851.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43834968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/438350/43834968.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62526317][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/625264/62526317.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62037784][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/620378/62037784.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62216212][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/622163/62216212.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62331469][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/623315/62331469.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62092743][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/620928/62092743.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62037783][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/620378/62037783.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62373096][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/623731/62373096.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62331520][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/623316/62331520.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62094780][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/620948/62094780.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62432883] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/624329/62432883.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53564108][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/535642/53564108.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62373095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/623731/62373095.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62420527][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/624206/62420527.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62434541][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/624346/62434541.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62661705][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626618/62661705.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62673485][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626735/62673485.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62673482][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626735/62673482.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62673483][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626735/62673483.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62327191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/623272/62327191.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62013546][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/620136/62013546.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62698427][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626985/62698427.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [/columns] ----------------------------------------------- [right][b]Bastet's Graveyard[/b][/right] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44218979][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/442190/44218979.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62024684][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/620247/62024684.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20553530][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/205536/20553530.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53290933][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/532910/53290933.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47103310][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/471034/47103310.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58341230][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/583413/58341230.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62561671][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/625617/62561671.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62579190][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/625792/62579190.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62018707][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/620188/62018707.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62527985][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/625280/62527985.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62592865][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/625929/62592865.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57852839][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/578529/57852839.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62656377][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626564/62656377.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62655869][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626559/62655869.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62530706][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/625308/62530706.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62560044][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/625601/62560044.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62856632][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628567/62856632.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62703003][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/627031/62703003.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62404274][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/624043/62404274.png[/img][/url][nextcol]
The Fallen

Sekhmet's Graveyard
62592851.png 43834968.png 62526317.png 62037784.png 62216212.png
62331469.png 62092743.png 62037783.png 62373096.png 62331520.png
62094780.png
62432883.png
53564108.png 62373095.png 62420527.png
62434541.png 62661705.png 62673485.png 62673482.png 62673483.png
62327191.png 62013546.png 62698427.png

Bastet's Graveyard
44218979.png 62024684.png 20553530.png 53290933.png 47103310.png
58341230.png 62561671.png 62579190.png 62018707.png 62527985.png
62592865.png 57852839.png 62656377.png 62655869.png 62530706.png
62560044.png 62856632.png 62703003.png 62404274.png
Pinglist

@/riverpaw67
Pinglist

@/riverpaw67
One more just in case.

Feel free to post and let's get this thing started!
One more just in case.

Feel free to post and let's get this thing started!
[size=1][/size] [center][b][size=4]Day 1[/size][/b][/center] [u][b]Bastet's Legion[/b][/u] Vagolo, Aura, and Raeynos will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Raeynos dealt the last blow in battle and got the glowing pocket mouse -5 battles in an Raeynos lost 1 LP he was replaced by Finche [quote=Notable drops] [item=glowing pocket mouse] [item=minor health potion] [item=boulder bolt] [item=ruby webwing] [/quote] -A natural disaster has struck! Each dragon will be placed in a solo match and the 30% with the lowest win streak will be eliminated. -Aura dropped a ruby webwing -Nightclaw, Fury, and Sardonyx fell to the disaster *** [color=black] The day was rough. Bastet watched her troops as they battled. Raeynos was absolutely terrible at fighting- nearly ever attack missed its mark. However, Finche was one of the best fighters she'd ever seen. The skydancer's swift movements and hard hitting contuses brought the others into order. It was all going smoothly until the ground rumbled and opened up beneath their feet. Most of them got out, able to fly above the crumbling earth, but three of their members fell victim to the disaster. It was a heavy blow so early on, but Bastet hoped things would take a turn for the better soon.[/color] [u][b]Sekhmet's Legion[/b][/u] Reine, Essence, and Sekhmet will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Reine lost 1 LP 2 battles in and was replaced by Soulforge -Soulforge lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deimos -Essence lost 1 LP and was replaced by StarBee -StarBee lost 1LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] n/a [/quote] *** [color=goldenrod] Sekhmet growled under her breath as she trained her troops. They were all [i]so useless[/i]. Her second in command might as well have been a joke. Of course, they all were. She was the only competent one here it seemed. A faint rumbling sound reached her ears and she looked out into the far distance towards the sound. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. What on earth was her sister up to? Whatever it was, Sekhmet would make sure her dragons were ready for it.[/color]
Day 1

Bastet's Legion

Vagolo, Aura, and Raeynos will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Raeynos dealt the last blow in battle and got the glowing pocket mouse
-5 battles in an Raeynos lost 1 LP he was replaced by Finche
Notable drops wrote:
Glowing Pocket Mouse Minor Health Potion Boulder Bolt Ruby Webwing
-A natural disaster has struck! Each dragon will be placed in a solo match and the 30% with the lowest win streak will be eliminated.
-Aura dropped a ruby webwing
-Nightclaw, Fury, and Sardonyx fell to the disaster

The day was rough. Bastet watched her troops as they battled. Raeynos was absolutely terrible at fighting- nearly ever attack missed its mark. However, Finche was one of the best fighters she'd ever seen. The skydancer's swift movements and hard hitting contuses brought the others into order.
It was all going smoothly until the ground rumbled and opened up beneath their feet. Most of them got out, able to fly above the crumbling earth, but three of their members fell victim to the disaster. It was a heavy blow so early on, but Bastet hoped things would take a turn for the better soon.

Sekhmet's Legion

Reine, Essence, and Sekhmet will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Reine lost 1 LP 2 battles in and was replaced by Soulforge
-Soulforge lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deimos
-Essence lost 1 LP and was replaced by StarBee
-StarBee lost 1LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
n/a

Sekhmet growled under her breath as she trained her troops. They were all so useless. Her second in command might as well have been a joke. Of course, they all were. She was the only competent one here it seemed.
A faint rumbling sound reached her ears and she looked out into the far distance towards the sound. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. What on earth was her sister up to? Whatever it was, Sekhmet would make sure her dragons were ready for it.

1 2 3 4 5 6