Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | For the Throne [TvN/Nobility Challenge]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[size=1]@riverpaw67[/size] [center][b][size=4]Day 21[/size][/b][/center] [u][b]Sekhmet's Legion[/b][/u] Essence, Nocturna, and Reine will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds. -Nocturna and Reine lost 1 LP and were replaced by Bryan and Jester -Jester lost 1 LP and was replaced by Sekhmet -Bryan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Desert -Desert lost 1 LP and was replaced by StarBee -Sekhmet lost 1 LP and was replaced by Infinite -Essence lost 1 LP and was replaced by Tryfan -Infinite lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deimos -StarBee lost 1 LP and was replaced by Soulforge -Tryfan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Aveil -Deimos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Gavin -Soulforge lost 1 LP and was replaced by Flurry -Gavin lost 1 LP and was replaced by Cassiel -Flurry dealt the last blow in battle and got the Strangler -Cassiel lost 1 LP and was replaced by Stich [quote=Notable drops] [item=secondary gene: morph] [item=acuity fragment] [item=zephyr might fragment] [item=minor health potion]x2 [item=meditate] [item=shred] [item=dented iron pauldrons] [item=strangler] [/quote] -A new dragon is added to Sekhemet's Legion and Phobos from Bastet's Legion has fallen for them. They'll nest first next apparel drop. The two also lose 1 LP each while all dragons in Bastet's Legion gain +2 LPs for the betrayal. -we get +4 tallies towards a new dragon (we hit 11 so we'll be getting another dragon!) - Tryfan now has a chance of working for Bastet's Legion Today we flipped heads so he won't -Aveil got 1 1/2 LPs for the meditate -Flurry lost 3 LPs due to shred -We'll save the apparel for tomorrow when I'll have an open nest *** [color=goldenrod] Phobos knew she was untrusted by those in Sekhmet's ranks- and the spiral herself had barely agreed to allow her to join them. However, being back with her brother once again was worth it. Sure, she'd soon be having a nest with a dragon she'd just met and their hatchlings would be raised to fight against her old friends- [i]she'd[/i] have to fight her old friends- but she could keep her brother safe now. [i]"No more sneaking around either."[/i] She settled down for the day and watched Deimos leave to go hunting. [i]"We're lucky we weren't caught- who knows how much trouble he would've been in."[/i] [/color] [u][b]Bastet's Legion[/b][/u] Finche, Fori, and Aura will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Fori lost 1 LP and was replaced by Zaulen -Zaulen lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lilo -Lilo and Aura lost 1 LP and were replaced by Vagolo and Xiu -Finche lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nightmist [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] Bastet's heirs have hatched! [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62655869][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626559/62655869.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62655870][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626559/62655870.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62655871][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626559/62655871.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62655872][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626559/62655872.png[/img][/url] [/columns] *** [color=black] Four healthy hatchlings played outside the hatchery, tangling their long bodies with each other as they tried to chase after their siblings. Soon enough they'd be more aware of their extra long bodies but for now the spirals seemed rather amused with the knots they were tying themselves into. "Soon enough you'll be spending the day untying them." Raeynos mused as he approached his hatchlings, nuzzling them each in greeting. Bastet hummed in amusement before getting up, her face turning serious as she turned her back to her hatchlings. The imperial settled down next to her. "Any news I should hear about?" "...Phobos left- we followed her trail to the edge of Sekhmet's safe zone." "I hope you didn't cross it. The last thing we need right now is an attack while there are defenseless hatchlings in the camp." "Of course not. But we believe she betrayed us.There weren't signs of a fight or struggle... Phobos went willingly." Bastet closed her eyes for a moment before opening them with a sign. "We'll just have to train harder."[/color]
@riverpaw67
Day 21

Sekhmet's Legion

Essence, Nocturna, and Reine will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds.

-Nocturna and Reine lost 1 LP and were replaced by Bryan and Jester
-Jester lost 1 LP and was replaced by Sekhmet
-Bryan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Desert
-Desert lost 1 LP and was replaced by StarBee
-Sekhmet lost 1 LP and was replaced by Infinite
-Essence lost 1 LP and was replaced by Tryfan
-Infinite lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deimos
-StarBee lost 1 LP and was replaced by Soulforge
-Tryfan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Aveil
-Deimos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Gavin
-Soulforge lost 1 LP and was replaced by Flurry
-Gavin lost 1 LP and was replaced by Cassiel
-Flurry dealt the last blow in battle and got the Strangler
-Cassiel lost 1 LP and was replaced by Stich
Notable drops wrote:
Secondary Gene: Morph Acuity Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Minor Health Potion x2 Meditate Shred Dented Iron Pauldrons Strangler
-A new dragon is added to Sekhemet's Legion and Phobos from Bastet's Legion has fallen for them. They'll nest first next apparel drop. The two also lose 1 LP each while all dragons in Bastet's Legion gain +2 LPs for the betrayal.
-we get +4 tallies towards a new dragon (we hit 11 so we'll be getting another dragon!)
- Tryfan now has a chance of working for Bastet's Legion
Today we flipped heads so he won't
-Aveil got 1 1/2 LPs for the meditate
-Flurry lost 3 LPs due to shred
-We'll save the apparel for tomorrow when I'll have an open nest

Phobos knew she was untrusted by those in Sekhmet's ranks- and the spiral herself had barely agreed to allow her to join them. However, being back with her brother once again was worth it. Sure, she'd soon be having a nest with a dragon she'd just met and their hatchlings would be raised to fight against her old friends- she'd have to fight her old friends- but she could keep her brother safe now.

"No more sneaking around either." She settled down for the day and watched Deimos leave to go hunting. "We're lucky we weren't caught- who knows how much trouble he would've been in."

Bastet's Legion

Finche, Fori, and Aura will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Fori lost 1 LP and was replaced by Zaulen
-Zaulen lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lilo
-Lilo and Aura lost 1 LP and were replaced by Vagolo and Xiu
-Finche lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nightmist
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

Bastet's heirs have hatched!
62655869.png 62655870.png 62655871.png 62655872.png

Four healthy hatchlings played outside the hatchery, tangling their long bodies with each other as they tried to chase after their siblings. Soon enough they'd be more aware of their extra long bodies but for now the spirals seemed rather amused with the knots they were tying themselves into.

"Soon enough you'll be spending the day untying them." Raeynos mused as he approached his hatchlings, nuzzling them each in greeting.

Bastet hummed in amusement before getting up, her face turning serious as she turned her back to her hatchlings. The imperial settled down next to her. "Any news I should hear about?"

"...Phobos left- we followed her trail to the edge of Sekhmet's safe zone."

"I hope you didn't cross it. The last thing we need right now is an attack while there are defenseless hatchlings in the camp."

"Of course not. But we believe she betrayed us.There weren't signs of a fight or struggle... Phobos went willingly."

Bastet closed her eyes for a moment before opening them with a sign. "We'll just have to train harder."

3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@riverpaw67[/size] [center][b][size=4]Day 22[/size][/b][/center] -Tryfan is fighting for Sekhmet's Legion today -We'll be breeding Phobos in a few days when her mate is rtb [u][b]Sekhmet's Legion[/b][/u] Surtur, Jester, and Phobos will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds. -Surtur lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mermista -Mermista lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deimos -Jester and Phobos lost 1 LP and were replaced by Stich and Desert -Stich lost 1 LP and was replaced by Soulforge -Deimos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nocturna -We used 3 potions on Desert -We used 1 potion on Soulforge -Soulforge and Nocturna lost 1 LP and were replaced by Scura and Flurry [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion]x3 [item=dented iron gauntlets] [item=scratch] [/quote] -No open nests so we'll be rolling a die We rolled 1 so we'll only be getting 1 new hatchling -Nocturna lost 2 LPs due to scratch Sekhmet's nest has hatched. We have 3 girls and 1 boy. Currently, the imp girl is most likely to become heir due to a breed bonus: [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62673482][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626735/62673482.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62673483][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626735/62673483.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62673484][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626735/62673484.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62673485][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626735/62673485.png[/img][/url] [/columns] -Surtur was brought in as Phobos' mate and Mermista as the dragon for reaching 11 familiar points *** [color=goldenrod] To say she was disappointed in her first born was an understatement. Sekhmet had constantly wondered if she'd chosen the wrong mate but at the time StarBee had been the best option- out of worse options. Thankfully, her second and third hatchlings seemed to take more after her in temperament. [i]"And their scales look golden."[/i] She mused as she watched her imperial daughter and one of her spiral daughters tussel around. [i]"Perhaps our goddess is looking down on them, blessing their appearances for taking after me."[/i] The cold antique scales of the pearlcatcher she followed crossed her mind. Their leader was much more than any ordinary dragon. How could she not be a deity herself? She'd been chosen by deities to lead and held such a powerful presence... Bastet was a fool to fight a war against Sekhmet and this rising goddess. "Not long now. Soon enough, we'll make another move- close the gap between us and her army." [/color] [u][b]Bastet's Legion[/b][/u] Xerxes, Narumi, and Cryo will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Narumi and Xerxes lost 1 LP and were replaced by Fori and Nightmist -Fori lost 1 LP and was replaced by Zaulen -Cryo dealt the last blow in battle and got the Strangler -Nightmist lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=strangler] [/quote] *** [color=black] [/color]
@riverpaw67
Day 22

-Tryfan is fighting for Sekhmet's Legion today
-We'll be breeding Phobos in a few days when her mate is rtb

Sekhmet's Legion

Surtur, Jester, and Phobos will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds.

-Surtur lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mermista
-Mermista lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deimos
-Jester and Phobos lost 1 LP and were replaced by Stich and Desert
-Stich lost 1 LP and was replaced by Soulforge
-Deimos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nocturna
-We used 3 potions on Desert
-We used 1 potion on Soulforge
-Soulforge and Nocturna lost 1 LP and were replaced by Scura and Flurry
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion x3 Dented Iron Gauntlets Scratch
-No open nests so we'll be rolling a die
We rolled 1 so we'll only be getting 1 new hatchling
-Nocturna lost 2 LPs due to scratch

Sekhmet's nest has hatched. We have 3 girls and 1 boy. Currently, the imp girl is most likely to become heir due to a breed bonus:
62673482.png 62673483.png 62673484.png 62673485.png

-Surtur was brought in as Phobos' mate and Mermista as the dragon for reaching 11 familiar points

To say she was disappointed in her first born was an understatement. Sekhmet had constantly wondered if she'd chosen the wrong mate but at the time StarBee had been the best option- out of worse options. Thankfully, her second and third hatchlings seemed to take more after her in temperament.

"And their scales look golden." She mused as she watched her imperial daughter and one of her spiral daughters tussel around. "Perhaps our goddess is looking down on them, blessing their appearances for taking after me."

The cold antique scales of the pearlcatcher she followed crossed her mind. Their leader was much more than any ordinary dragon. How could she not be a deity herself? She'd been chosen by deities to lead and held such a powerful presence... Bastet was a fool to fight a war against Sekhmet and this rising goddess.

"Not long now. Soon enough, we'll make another move- close the gap between us and her army."

Bastet's Legion

Xerxes, Narumi, and Cryo will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Narumi and Xerxes lost 1 LP and were replaced by Fori and Nightmist
-Fori lost 1 LP and was replaced by Zaulen
-Cryo dealt the last blow in battle and got the Strangler
-Nightmist lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Strangler

3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@riverpaw67[/size] [center][b][size=4]Day 23[/size][/b][/center] -Tryfan is fighting for Sekhmet's Legion today -We'll be breeding Phobos in a few days when her mate is rtb [u][b]Sekhmet's Legion[/b][/u] Sekhmet, Pyrite, and Bryan will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds. -Bryan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Desert -Sekhmet lost 1 LP and was replaced by StarBee -Pyrite lost 1 LP and was replaced by Loyalar -Loyalar and StarBee lost 1 LP and were replaced by Neptune and Stich -Neptune lost 1 LP and was replaced by Gavin -Gavin lost 1 LP and was replaced by Vice -Vice lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nocturna -Stich dealt the last blow in battle and got the cockatrice -Stich lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deimos -Deimos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Soulforge -Nocturna and Soulforge lost 1 LP and were replaced by Mermista and Tryfan -Desert dealt the last blow in battle and got the zeeba -Mermista and Desert lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion]x2 [item=cockatrice] [item=scratch] [item=zeeba] [/quote] -Tryfan lost 2 LPs due to scratch *** [color=goldenrod] [/color] [u][b]Bastet's Legion[/b][/u] Bastet, Nightmist, and Aura will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Nightmist and Aura lost 1 LP and were replaced by Cryo and Vagolo -Bastet lost 1 LP and was replaced by Narumi -Vagolo dealt the last blow in battle and got the greenroot janustrap -Narumi lost 1 LP and was replaced by Finche [quote=Notable drops] [item=greenroot janustrap] [item=zephyr might fragment] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] -tomorrow a dragon will have the chance to work for the opposing faction *** [color=black] [/color]
@riverpaw67
Day 23

Sekhmet's Legion

Sekhmet, Pyrite, and Bryan will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds.

-Bryan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Desert
-Sekhmet lost 1 LP and was replaced by StarBee
-Pyrite lost 1 LP and was replaced by Loyalar
-Loyalar and StarBee lost 1 LP and were replaced by Neptune and Stich
-Neptune lost 1 LP and was replaced by Gavin
-Gavin lost 1 LP and was replaced by Vice
-Vice lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nocturna
-Stich dealt the last blow in battle and got the cockatrice
-Stich lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deimos
-Deimos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Soulforge
-Nocturna and Soulforge lost 1 LP and were replaced by Mermista and Tryfan
-Desert dealt the last blow in battle and got the zeeba
-Mermista and Desert lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion x2 Cockatrice Scratch Zeeba
-Tryfan lost 2 LPs due to scratch

Bastet's Legion

Bastet, Nightmist, and Aura will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Nightmist and Aura lost 1 LP and were replaced by Cryo and Vagolo
-Bastet lost 1 LP and was replaced by Narumi
-Vagolo dealt the last blow in battle and got the greenroot janustrap
-Narumi lost 1 LP and was replaced by Finche
Notable drops wrote:
Greenroot Janustrap Zephyr Might Fragment Minor Health Potion
-tomorrow a dragon will have the chance to work for the opposing faction

[size=1]@riverpaw67[/size] [center][b][size=4]Day 24[/size][/b][/center] -Tryfan is fighting for Sekhmet's Legion today -We'll be breeding Phobos in a few days when her mate is rtb -Finche is fighting for Sekhmet's Legion today [u][b]Sekhmet's Legion[/b][/u] Surtur, Neptune, and Deimos will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds. -Surtur lost 1 LP and was replaced by Cassiel -Neptune lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nocturna -Nocturna lost 1 LP and was replaced by Jester -Deimos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Soulforge -Cassiel dealt the last blow in battle and got the sakura owl -We used a potion on Soulforge -Jester and Cassiel lost 1 LP and were replaced by Sekhmet and Essence -Essence and Soulforge lost 1 LP and were replaced by Finche and Loyalar -Sekhmet lost 1 LP and was replaced by Phobos -Loyalar and Finche lost 1 LP and were replaced by Scura and Desert -Phobos and Scura lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion]x4 [item=sakura owl] [item=sear] [item=mith bruiser] [item=natural might fragment] [/quote] -Fallon now loses double the LPs -A natural disaster has occurred and 30% (7 dragons) died. We lost: Yael, Essence, Gavin, Cassiel, Reine, Deimos, and Vice - Lilo was poisoned and will lose 1/2 LPs each day -Starbee found a minor health potion -Aveil found a natural might fragment -Stich found a minor health potion -Nocturna dropped a mith bruiser *** [color=goldenrod] The fire spread quickly. Sekhmet hated abandoning their camp but the consuming flames left her no choice; she wasn't about to lose her life or the war to something like this! Those who were currently in the camp fled, taking with them what they could carry. Sekhmet quickly located StarBee with her own hatchlings, relief sweeping through her to know they would soon be out of harms way. Without further hesitation, the spiral got herself out and rounded up her soldiers a safe distance away. The aftermath took a heavy toll to their ranks. Going back after the fire had died out revealed seven dead. Some had been trapped by the flames and suffocated by smoke while others had fallen victim to falling trees. Reine, her second in command, had not been one of the lucky ones to escape. Sekhmet didn't need a second in command anymore, not when her heir would soon be named. But another one would be named for the sake of taking on some of her own responsibilities. Hopefully this time she could choose a better candidate. [i]"Shame Deimos didn't make it out... He was a strong fighter."[/i] Her gaze slid over to Desert as the bogsneak returned from his usual missions- called home early due to this disaster. [i]"Choosing a thief like him would be a waste of his potential as deserving as he is... Aveil then. She might be younger than others but she's more than proven herself."[/i] Sekhmet got to her feet and made her way to the center of her troops to make the announcement. [/color] [u][b]Bastet's Legion[/b][/u] Bastet, Aura, and Xerxes will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Xerxes and Bastet lost 1 LP and were replaced by Lilo and Zaulen -Aura lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fori -Fori and Lilo lost 1 LP and were replaced by Tallis and Raeynos -Tallis lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deven -Deven lost 1 LP and was replaced by Laina -Laina lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=contuse] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] -Desert and Aura's nest hatched. We rolled a 3 and a 1 so both are joining Bastet's Legion -Pyrite suffered an accident and lost 2 LPs *** [color=black] Finche landed back in the safety of camp. Even from this distance the smoke would soon be visible above the tree line. The skydancer walked over to Bastet. "It's done." The dark scaled spiral nodded. "Good. No one saw you?" "Not a soul." "Hopefully that will keep them distracted for a little longer." The skydancer huffed. "Maybe this will help us end this war." "My sister doesn't give up that easily." Bastet briefly wondered if Sekhmet had make it out of the attack, though she pushed the sentiment aside and quickly changed the subject. "Aura found two hatchlings in the neutral zone. No idea how they survived until hatchling alone out there, but it does mean we have two potential warriors on our side now." "Today keeps getting better." Excitement leaked out of Finche's voice. "I say we celebrate before the tables turn again." [/color]
@riverpaw67
Day 24

-Finche is fighting for Sekhmet's Legion today

Sekhmet's Legion

Surtur, Neptune, and Deimos will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds.

-Surtur lost 1 LP and was replaced by Cassiel
-Neptune lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nocturna
-Nocturna lost 1 LP and was replaced by Jester
-Deimos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Soulforge
-Cassiel dealt the last blow in battle and got the sakura owl
-We used a potion on Soulforge
-Jester and Cassiel lost 1 LP and were replaced by Sekhmet and Essence
-Essence and Soulforge lost 1 LP and were replaced by Finche and Loyalar
-Sekhmet lost 1 LP and was replaced by Phobos
-Loyalar and Finche lost 1 LP and were replaced by Scura and Desert
-Phobos and Scura lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion x4 Sakura Owl Sear Mith Bruiser Natural Might Fragment
-Fallon now loses double the LPs
-A natural disaster has occurred and 30% (7 dragons) died.
We lost:
Yael, Essence, Gavin, Cassiel, Reine, Deimos, and Vice
- Lilo was poisoned and will lose 1/2 LPs each day

-Starbee found a minor health potion
-Aveil found a natural might fragment
-Stich found a minor health potion
-Nocturna dropped a mith bruiser

The fire spread quickly. Sekhmet hated abandoning their camp but the consuming flames left her no choice; she wasn't about to lose her life or the war to something like this!

Those who were currently in the camp fled, taking with them what they could carry. Sekhmet quickly located StarBee with her own hatchlings, relief sweeping through her to know they would soon be out of harms way. Without further hesitation, the spiral got herself out and rounded up her soldiers a safe distance away.

The aftermath took a heavy toll to their ranks. Going back after the fire had died out revealed seven dead. Some had been trapped by the flames and suffocated by smoke while others had fallen victim to falling trees. Reine, her second in command, had not been one of the lucky ones to escape.

Sekhmet didn't need a second in command anymore, not when her heir would soon be named. But another one would be named for the sake of taking on some of her own responsibilities. Hopefully this time she could choose a better candidate.

"Shame Deimos didn't make it out... He was a strong fighter." Her gaze slid over to Desert as the bogsneak returned from his usual missions- called home early due to this disaster. "Choosing a thief like him would be a waste of his potential as deserving as he is... Aveil then. She might be younger than others but she's more than proven herself."

Sekhmet got to her feet and made her way to the center of her troops to make the announcement.

Bastet's Legion

Bastet, Aura, and Xerxes will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Xerxes and Bastet lost 1 LP and were replaced by Lilo and Zaulen
-Aura lost 1 LP and was replaced by Fori
-Fori and Lilo lost 1 LP and were replaced by Tallis and Raeynos
-Tallis lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deven
-Deven lost 1 LP and was replaced by Laina
-Laina lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Contuse Minor Health Potion
-Desert and Aura's nest hatched. We rolled a 3 and a 1 so both are joining Bastet's Legion
-Pyrite suffered an accident and lost 2 LPs

Finche landed back in the safety of camp. Even from this distance the smoke would soon be visible above the tree line. The skydancer walked over to Bastet. "It's done."

The dark scaled spiral nodded. "Good. No one saw you?"

"Not a soul."

"Hopefully that will keep them distracted for a little longer."

The skydancer huffed. "Maybe this will help us end this war."

"My sister doesn't give up that easily." Bastet briefly wondered if Sekhmet had make it out of the attack, though she pushed the sentiment aside and quickly changed the subject. "Aura found two hatchlings in the neutral zone. No idea how they survived until hatchling alone out there, but it does mean we have two potential warriors on our side now."

"Today keeps getting better." Excitement leaked out of Finche's voice. "I say we celebrate before the tables turn again."

[size=1]@riverpaw67[/size] [center][b][size=4]Day 25[/size][/b][/center] -Tryfan is fighting for Bastet's Legion today -Finche is fighting for Bastet's Legion today -Fallon now loses double the LPs normally lost -Lilo was poisoned and losed 1/2 LP each day [u][b]Bastet's Legion[/b][/u] Vagolo, Tryfan, and Raeynos will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Raeynos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Aura -Vagolo and Tryfan lost 1 LP and were replaced by Laina and Fori -Aura lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xiu -Fori lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xerxes -Xerxes lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=boulder bolt] [item=minor health potion]x2 [item=might fragment] [item=green lace collar] [/quote] - Neptune can't fight in the coli and now lose 1/2 the normal LPs -A natural disaster has struck. 30% (5 dragons) didn't survive. The fallen dragons: Fallon, Nerien, Vagolo, Cryo, and Zaulen -Deven dropped a green lace collar We can breed so we'll roll to see how many hatchlings we get: Rolled a 4 so 3 hatchlings *** [color=black] Five dead after a retaliation from Sekhmet's Legion. Bastet shook her head in disappointment as they were pushed back, their safe zone shrinking as they were slowly cornered. Their strongest, Vagolo, had died so they could get the hatchlings to safety. The loss had been harsh, though honorable. A vigil for each of them was held that night. [/color] [u][b]Sekhmet's Legion[/b][/u] Mermista, Loyalar, and Bryan will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Bryan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Flurry -We used 1 potion on Flurry -Loyalar lost 1 LP and was replaced by Surtur -Mermista lost 1 LP and was replaced by Stich -Flurry dealt the last blow in battle and got the wildwood owl -We used 1 potion on Flurry -Stich lost 1 LP and was replaced by Infinite -Surtur lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=might fragment] [item=wildwood owl] [/quote] *** [color=goldenrod] Bryan watched the enemy carry his father off the battle field long after the attack had ended. Zaulen had left before he and his siblings could get to know him but the betray had still given rise to questions of their loyalty. Questions that meant he had to work so much harder to prove himself to his leader. [/color]
@riverpaw67
Day 25

-Tryfan is fighting for Bastet's Legion today
-Finche is fighting for Bastet's Legion today
-Fallon now loses double the LPs normally lost
-Lilo was poisoned and losed 1/2 LP each day

Bastet's Legion

Vagolo, Tryfan, and Raeynos will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Raeynos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Aura
-Vagolo and Tryfan lost 1 LP and were replaced by Laina and Fori
-Aura lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xiu
-Fori lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xerxes
-Xerxes lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Boulder Bolt Minor Health Potion x2 Might Fragment Green Lace Collar
- Neptune can't fight in the coli and now lose 1/2 the normal LPs
-A natural disaster has struck. 30% (5 dragons) didn't survive.
The fallen dragons:
Fallon, Nerien, Vagolo, Cryo, and Zaulen

-Deven dropped a green lace collar
We can breed so we'll roll to see how many hatchlings we get:
Rolled a 4 so 3 hatchlings

Five dead after a retaliation from Sekhmet's Legion. Bastet shook her head in disappointment as they were pushed back, their safe zone shrinking as they were slowly cornered.

Their strongest, Vagolo, had died so they could get the hatchlings to safety. The loss had been harsh, though honorable. A vigil for each of them was held that night.

Sekhmet's Legion

Mermista, Loyalar, and Bryan will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Bryan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Flurry
-We used 1 potion on Flurry
-Loyalar lost 1 LP and was replaced by Surtur
-Mermista lost 1 LP and was replaced by Stich
-Flurry dealt the last blow in battle and got the wildwood owl
-Stich lost 1 LP and was replaced by Infinite
-Surtur lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Might Fragment Wildwood Owl

Bryan watched the enemy carry his father off the battle field long after the attack had ended. Zaulen had left before he and his siblings could get to know him but the betray had still given rise to questions of their loyalty. Questions that meant he had to work so much harder to prove himself to his leader.

[size=1]@riverpaw67[/size] [center][b][size=4]Day 26[/size][/b][/center] -Tryfan is fighting for Bastet's Legion today- he permanently joins them -Finche is fighting for Bastet's Legion today- she stays with them -Lilo was poisoned and losed 1/2 LP each day -Neptune can't fight in the coli [u][b]Bastet's Legion[/b][/u] Fori, Lilo, and Xiu will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Xiu dealt the last blow in battle and got the sakura owl -Xiu and Fori lost 1 LP and were replaced by Deven and Tryfan -Deven and Tryfan lost 1 LP and were replaced by Nightmist and Narumi -Lilo lost 1 LP and was replaced by Finche [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=sakura owl] [item=contuse] [/quote] -Bryan lost 2 LPs to contuse *** [color=black] [/color] [u][b]Sekhmet's Legion[/b][/u] Aveil, Mermista, and Nocturna will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Nocturna lost 1 LP and was replaced by Bryan -We used 2 potions on Bryan -We used 1 potion on Aveil -Bryan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Phobos -Aveil dealt the last blow in battle and got the moss-covered golem -Mermista and Phobos lost 1 LP and were replaced by Scura and Soulforge -Aveil lost 1 LP and was replaced by Infinite [quote=Notable drops] [item=acuity fragment] [item=moss-covered golem] [/quote] -we have enough familiar tallies to get another dragon *** [color=goldenrod] [/color]
@riverpaw67
Day 26

-Tryfan is fighting for Bastet's Legion today- he permanently joins them
-Finche is fighting for Bastet's Legion today- she stays with them
-Lilo was poisoned and losed 1/2 LP each day
-Neptune can't fight in the coli

Bastet's Legion

Fori, Lilo, and Xiu will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Xiu dealt the last blow in battle and got the sakura owl
-Xiu and Fori lost 1 LP and were replaced by Deven and Tryfan
-Deven and Tryfan lost 1 LP and were replaced by Nightmist and Narumi
-Lilo lost 1 LP and was replaced by Finche
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion Sakura Owl Contuse
-Bryan lost 2 LPs to contuse

Sekhmet's Legion

Aveil, Mermista, and Nocturna will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Nocturna lost 1 LP and was replaced by Bryan
-We used 2 potions on Bryan
-We used 1 potion on Aveil
-Bryan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Phobos
-Aveil dealt the last blow in battle and got the moss-covered golem
-Mermista and Phobos lost 1 LP and were replaced by Scura and Soulforge
-Aveil lost 1 LP and was replaced by Infinite
Notable drops wrote:
Acuity Fragment Moss-Covered Golem
-we have enough familiar tallies to get another dragon

[size=1]@riverpaw67[/size] [center][b][size=4]Day 27[/size][/b][/center] [u][b]Sekhmet's Legion[/b][/u] Phobos, Desert, and Stich will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Stich lost 1 LP and was replaced by Bryan -Phobos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Neptune -Bryan and Neptune lost 1 LP and were replaced by StarBee and Sekhmet -StarBee and Sekhmet lost 1 LP and were replaced by Scura and Soulforge -Desert dealt the last blow in battle and got the serthis alchemist -Soulforge and Scura lost 1 LP and were replaced by Mermista and Imriel -Mermista and Imriel lost 1 LP and were replaced by Pyrite and Loyalar -Pyrite lost 1 LP and was replaced by Jester -Desert lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nocturna [quote=Notable drops] [item=gust slash] [item=serthis alchemist] [item=minor health potion]x2 [item=drown] [item=teardrop pearl ring] [item=earthen acuity fragment] [item=fan scorpion] [/quote] - Infinite now has a chance to work for the opposing side Today we flipped heads so she won't - Everyday a random dragon on Bastet's side will lose 2 1/2 LPs Today it's Fori - A natural disaster has struck and 30% ( 5 dragons) died The fallen are: Phobos, Nocturna, Stich, Loyalar, and Sekhmet - We can't breed so we'll roll a die We rolled 5 so we get 3 hatchlings -Emyr can't fight in the coi and now loses 1/2 the normal LPs -Neptune dropped an earthen acuity fragment and minor health potion -Desert dropped a fan scorpion *** [color=goldenrod] Sekhmet lashed out at the light blue fae, her attack causing the smaller dragon to drop limply to the ground. The spiral didn't stay to check if they got back up. In the distance she could see her sister fighting alongside what could only be her hatchlings. A menacing growl rose in her throat as she fought her way closer. [i]"All in one place... If we kill them all then this will all be over."[/i] A shadow fell over her from above. Her yellow eyes snapped up and she coiled in preparation to strike her opponent. A contuse slammed into the back of her head as the one above her slammed a paw down on her back. Their claws sank deep into the scales between her shoulders while their weight crushed the breath from her body. Going limp, she could blurrily make out the two dragons leaving to continue their fight. Sekhmet felt pain tear through her as she got back to her feet and stumbled for the edges of the battle field; her attack against Bastet forgotten. "Sekhmet!" Aveil rushed over upon seeing her leader collapse once more to the ground. "I-I'll find a potion or maybe one of the mage's can heal-" "Listen... to me." She cut the young gaoler off, her breathing raspy. "My hatchlings... Make sure they stay safe... I-I'm trusting you... to-to pick my heir well... This isn't over." "No..." Her second in command was utterly helpless as Sekhmet grew weaker. However, she hadn't been given her position for nothing. Aveil recovered her emotions quickly and gave a nod. "Of course." She turned away from the spiral and ran back into the fray. "Retreat! Fall back!" [/color] [u][b]Bastet's Legion[/b][/u] Halo, Loyd, and Tryfan will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds. - Halo and Loyd lost 1 LP and were replaced by Xiu and Sevim -We used 1 potion on Tryfan -Sevim and Xiu lost 1 LP and were replaced by Aura and Finche -Aura dealt the last blow in battle and got the moss-covered golem -Finche and Aura lost 1 LP and were replaced by Lilo and Tallis -Tallis lost 1 LP and was replaced by Raeynos -Lilo lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hakkan -Raeynos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Narumi -Hakkan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nightmist -Narumi lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xerxes -Xerxes lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deven [quote=Notable drops] [item=moss-covered golem] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] - We took our heirs into the coli and Loyd came out as the most likely heir. Pinkerton dropped [item=mallard], which means Loyd is our next in heir. *** [color=black] Bastet didn't know how to feel about the news. Her sister was dead. She should be grieving and miserable. But it meant the war might end. That was something to feel good about. The other dragons in her Legion were celebrating. The spiral turned to her youngest son, Loyd. Her heir was talking with his siblings about the battle. Would they soon be able to live in peace? Forget the horrors of war before it got worse? [i]"They never sent word of surrender. I'm sure they're still planning something- I should send someone to see what's happening."[/i] Bastet didn't move from her den. She could send a dragon to spy on them tomorrow; tonight she would grieve the loss of her sister- the one she'd known before they were dragged into this. [/color]
@riverpaw67
Day 27

Sekhmet's Legion

Phobos, Desert, and Stich will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Stich lost 1 LP and was replaced by Bryan
-Phobos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Neptune
-Bryan and Neptune lost 1 LP and were replaced by StarBee and Sekhmet
-StarBee and Sekhmet lost 1 LP and were replaced by Scura and Soulforge
-Desert dealt the last blow in battle and got the serthis alchemist
-Soulforge and Scura lost 1 LP and were replaced by Mermista and Imriel
-Mermista and Imriel lost 1 LP and were replaced by Pyrite and Loyalar
-Pyrite lost 1 LP and was replaced by Jester
-Desert lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nocturna
Notable drops wrote:
Gust Slash Serthis Alchemist Minor Health Potion x2 Drown Teardrop Pearl Ring Earthen Acuity Fragment Fan Scorpion
- Infinite now has a chance to work for the opposing side
Today we flipped heads so she won't
- Everyday a random dragon on Bastet's side will lose 2 1/2 LPs
Today it's Fori
- A natural disaster has struck and 30% ( 5 dragons) died
The fallen are: Phobos, Nocturna, Stich, Loyalar, and Sekhmet

- We can't breed so we'll roll a die
We rolled 5 so we get 3 hatchlings
-Emyr can't fight in the coi and now loses 1/2 the normal LPs

-Neptune dropped an earthen acuity fragment and minor health potion
-Desert dropped a fan scorpion

Sekhmet lashed out at the light blue fae, her attack causing the smaller dragon to drop limply to the ground. The spiral didn't stay to check if they got back up. In the distance she could see her sister fighting alongside what could only be her hatchlings. A menacing growl rose in her throat as she fought her way closer.

"All in one place... If we kill them all then this will all be over." A shadow fell over her from above.

Her yellow eyes snapped up and she coiled in preparation to strike her opponent. A contuse slammed into the back of her head as the one above her slammed a paw down on her back. Their claws sank deep into the scales between her shoulders while their weight crushed the breath from her body.

Going limp, she could blurrily make out the two dragons leaving to continue their fight. Sekhmet felt pain tear through her as she got back to her feet and stumbled for the edges of the battle field; her attack against Bastet forgotten.

"Sekhmet!" Aveil rushed over upon seeing her leader collapse once more to the ground. "I-I'll find a potion or maybe one of the mage's can heal-"

"Listen... to me." She cut the young gaoler off, her breathing raspy. "My hatchlings... Make sure they stay safe... I-I'm trusting you... to-to pick my heir well... This isn't over."

"No..." Her second in command was utterly helpless as Sekhmet grew weaker. However, she hadn't been given her position for nothing. Aveil recovered her emotions quickly and gave a nod. "Of course."

She turned away from the spiral and ran back into the fray. "Retreat! Fall back!"

Bastet's Legion

Halo, Loyd, and Tryfan will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds.

- Halo and Loyd lost 1 LP and were replaced by Xiu and Sevim
-We used 1 potion on Tryfan
-Sevim and Xiu lost 1 LP and were replaced by Aura and Finche
-Aura dealt the last blow in battle and got the moss-covered golem
-Finche and Aura lost 1 LP and were replaced by Lilo and Tallis
-Tallis lost 1 LP and was replaced by Raeynos
-Lilo lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hakkan
-Raeynos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Narumi
-Hakkan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nightmist
-Narumi lost 1 LP and was replaced by Xerxes
-Xerxes lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deven
Notable drops wrote:
Moss-Covered Golem Minor Health Potion
- We took our heirs into the coli and Loyd came out as the most likely heir.
Pinkerton dropped Mallard , which means Loyd is our next in heir.

Bastet didn't know how to feel about the news. Her sister was dead. She should be grieving and miserable. But it meant the war might end. That was something to feel good about.

The other dragons in her Legion were celebrating. The spiral turned to her youngest son, Loyd. Her heir was talking with his siblings about the battle. Would they soon be able to live in peace? Forget the horrors of war before it got worse?

"They never sent word of surrender. I'm sure they're still planning something- I should send someone to see what's happening." Bastet didn't move from her den. She could send a dragon to spy on them tomorrow; tonight she would grieve the loss of her sister- the one she'd known before they were dragged into this.

[size=1]@riverpaw67[/size] [center][b][size=4]Day 28[/size][/b][/center] -Infinite will be working for Bastet's Legion today -Narumi loses 2 1/2 LPs -Emyr can't fight in the coli [u][b]Bastet's Legion[/b][/u] Nightmist, Tallis, and Halo will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds. -Halo dealt the last blow in battle and got the clown charger -We used 1 potion on Halo -Nightmist lost 1 LP and was replaced by Bastet -Tallis lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deven [quote=Notable drops] [item=clown charger] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] *** [color=black] "In a few days we'll reach the forum." Bastet looked over at the banescale she'd sworn to fight for. A huff of disbelief came from her. "Winning won't be so easy. Our enemy is still out there waiting- you said they failed to inform you of a proper surrender?" "Yes, but my sis- their leader, died. They retreated." Her tail flicked back and forth worriedly. "Don't let your guard down. They might strike back, harder than ever now because of that." The banescale spread her wings and took off powerfully, dust rising up like smoke. Bastet watched her leader leave before making the trek back to where her warriors were waiting. [/color] [u][b]Sekhmet's Legion[/b][/u] Dreama, Flurry, and Talia will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds. -Dreama and Talia lost 1 LP and were replaced by Bryan and Desert -Flurry lost 1 LP and was replaced by Surtur -Bryan dealt the last blow in battle and got the bamboo phytocat -Desert lost 1 LP and was replaced by Jester -Bryan and Surtur lost 1 LP and were replaced by Scura and Mermista [quote=Notable drops] [item=bamboo phytocat] [item=might fragment] [/quote] - We picked Sekhmet's heir today! Peron is the Most likely heir. Pinkerton dropped [item=scarlet mussels] which means Peron is the heir! *** [color=goldenrod] Aveil stared at the heirs. She had no idea which one Sekhmet would've choosen- aside from Dreama. That spiral was no warrior or leader. The other two sister both held potential; they had skill and leadership qualities. [i]"Everyone's waiting... If I don't declare who takes over soon arguments might break out."[/i] The gaoler looked over at the silent spiral- Sekhmet's only son. He was quieter than the others, no, over looked. Forsaken by his starry and golden sisters due to his pink scales. But Aveil could see the spark in his eyes. Peron held potential and she could help guide him until he reached it. [i]"I hope I don't let us down..."[/i] She rose to her feet and called out for those around her, ready to make the announcement. [/color]
@riverpaw67
Day 28

-Infinite will be working for Bastet's Legion today
-Narumi loses 2 1/2 LPs
-Emyr can't fight in the coli

Bastet's Legion

Nightmist, Tallis, and Halo will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds.

-Halo dealt the last blow in battle and got the clown charger
-We used 1 potion on Halo
-Nightmist lost 1 LP and was replaced by Bastet
-Tallis lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deven

Notable drops wrote:
Clown Charger Minor Health Potion

"In a few days we'll reach the forum." Bastet looked over at the banescale she'd sworn to fight for.

A huff of disbelief came from her. "Winning won't be so easy. Our enemy is still out there waiting- you said they failed to inform you of a proper surrender?"

"Yes, but my sis- their leader, died. They retreated." Her tail flicked back and forth worriedly.

"Don't let your guard down. They might strike back, harder than ever now because of that." The banescale spread her wings and took off powerfully, dust rising up like smoke.

Bastet watched her leader leave before making the trek back to where her warriors were waiting.

Sekhmet's Legion

Dreama, Flurry, and Talia will be going to the coli today for 45 rounds.

-Dreama and Talia lost 1 LP and were replaced by Bryan and Desert
-Flurry lost 1 LP and was replaced by Surtur
-Bryan dealt the last blow in battle and got the bamboo phytocat
-Desert lost 1 LP and was replaced by Jester
-Bryan and Surtur lost 1 LP and were replaced by Scura and Mermista
Notable drops wrote:
Bamboo Phytocat Might Fragment
- We picked Sekhmet's heir today! Peron is the Most likely heir.
Pinkerton dropped Scarlet Mussels which means Peron is the heir!

Aveil stared at the heirs. She had no idea which one Sekhmet would've choosen- aside from Dreama. That spiral was no warrior or leader. The other two sister both held potential; they had skill and leadership qualities.

"Everyone's waiting... If I don't declare who takes over soon arguments might break out." The gaoler looked over at the silent spiral- Sekhmet's only son.

He was quieter than the others, no, over looked. Forsaken by his starry and golden sisters due to his pink scales. But Aveil could see the spark in his eyes. Peron held potential and she could help guide him until he reached it.

"I hope I don't let us down..." She rose to her feet and called out for those around her, ready to make the announcement.

[size=1]@riverpaw67[/size] [center][b][size=4]Day 29[/size][/b][/center] -Infinite will work for Bastet's Legion today -Emyr can't fight in the coli -Capri lost 2 1/2 LPs [u][b]Sekhmet's Legion[/b][/u] Bryan, Flurry, and StarBee will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds. -We used 1 potion on Flurry -Bryan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Celestial -Celestial lost 1 LP and was replaced by Talia -StarBee lost 1 LP and was replaced by Neptune -Talia lost 1 LP and was replaced by Imriel -Imriel lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mermista [quote=Notable drops] [item=meditate] [/quote] -Bryan lost his last LP so we'll flip a coin to see if his familiar saves him We flipped Heads so his familiar died in his place -StarBee lost his last LP so we'll flip a coin to see if his familiar saves him We flipped Heads so his familiar died in his place -Neptune gained + 1 1/2 LPs *** [color=goldenrod] [/color] [u][b]Bastet's Legion[/b][/u] Tallis, Capri, and Raeynos will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds. -Capri lost 1 LP and was replaced by Laina -We used 2 potions on Raeynos [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion]x2 [/quote] *** [color=black] [/color]
@riverpaw67
Day 29

-Infinite will work for Bastet's Legion today
-Capri lost 2 1/2 LPs

Sekhmet's Legion

Bryan, Flurry, and StarBee will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds.

-Bryan lost 1 LP and was replaced by Celestial
-Celestial lost 1 LP and was replaced by Talia
-StarBee lost 1 LP and was replaced by Neptune
-Talia lost 1 LP and was replaced by Imriel
-Imriel lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mermista
Notable drops wrote:
Meditate
-Bryan lost his last LP so we'll flip a coin to see if his familiar saves him
We flipped Heads so his familiar died in his place
-StarBee lost his last LP so we'll flip a coin to see if his familiar saves him
We flipped Heads so his familiar died in his place
-Neptune gained + 1 1/2 LPs

Bastet's Legion

Tallis, Capri, and Raeynos will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds.

-Capri lost 1 LP and was replaced by Laina
-We used 2 potions on Raeynos
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion x2

[size=1]@riverpaw67[/size] [center][b][size=4]Day 30[/size][/b][/center] -Infinite will be working for Bastet's Legion today -Nightmist loses 2 1/2 LPs -Emyr can't fight in the coli [u][b]Bastet's Legion[/b][/u] Cronus, Capri, and Tracker will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds. -Capri lost 1 LP and was replaced by Halo -Tracker lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lilo -We used a potion on Cronus -We used 1 potion on Halo -Lilo lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deven [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion] [item=sap] [/quote] -Bastet stole 1/2 LP from Aveil *** [color=black] [/color] [u][b]Sekhmet's Legion[/b][/u] Merfyn, Flurry, and Celestial will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds. -Merfyn lost 1 LP and was replaced by Kaeser -Celestial lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mermista -We used a potion on Flurry -Mermista lost 1 LP and was replaced by Pyrite -We used a potion on Kaeser -Kaeser lost 1 LP and was replaced by Imriel -We used a potion on Flurry -Flurry lost 1 LP and was replaced by Talia -Talia lost 1 LP and was replaced by StarBee -Imriel lost 1 LP and was replaced by Neptune -StarBee lost 1 LP and was replaced by Peron [quote=Notable drops] [item=gust slash] [item=minor health potion] [item=anticipate] [item=might fragment] [/quote] - Despite the odds, Surtur and Phobos' hatchlings both lived - Kaeser has a chance to work for Bastet's Legion -All dragons gain +1 level -StarBee lost all his life points and is now dead *** [color=goldenrod] [/color]
@riverpaw67
Day 30

-Infinite will be working for Bastet's Legion today
-Nightmist loses 2 1/2 LPs

Bastet's Legion

Cronus, Capri, and Tracker will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds.

-Capri lost 1 LP and was replaced by Halo
-Tracker lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lilo
-We used a potion on Cronus
-We used 1 potion on Halo
-Lilo lost 1 LP and was replaced by Deven

Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion Sap
-Bastet stole 1/2 LP from Aveil

Sekhmet's Legion

Merfyn, Flurry, and Celestial will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds.

-Merfyn lost 1 LP and was replaced by Kaeser
-Celestial lost 1 LP and was replaced by Mermista
-We used a potion on Flurry
-Mermista lost 1 LP and was replaced by Pyrite
-We used a potion on Kaeser
-Kaeser lost 1 LP and was replaced by Imriel
-We used a potion on Flurry
-Flurry lost 1 LP and was replaced by Talia
-Talia lost 1 LP and was replaced by StarBee
-Imriel lost 1 LP and was replaced by Neptune
-StarBee lost 1 LP and was replaced by Peron
Notable drops wrote:
Gust Slash Minor Health Potion Anticipate Might Fragment
- Despite the odds, Surtur and Phobos' hatchlings both lived
- Kaeser has a chance to work for Bastet's Legion
-All dragons gain +1 level
-StarBee lost all his life points and is now dead

1 2 3 4 5 6