Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh look, a questionnaire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@TotalOverqwil

Fisticuffs Ascending based off a dumb discord joke
@TotalOverqwil

Fisticuffs Ascending based off a dumb discord joke
vDH0pGc.png
@SpiritMessenger

1) I got hired again at camp this summer and I'm super excited about it. I've been planning crafts for a few weeks now!

2) I'm getting my ears re-pierced tomorrow and I'm pumped about that too. Hopefully it goes well.

3) I've remembered to take my meds for two weeks straight which is definitely an accomplishment for me.
@SpiritMessenger

1) I got hired again at camp this summer and I'm super excited about it. I've been planning crafts for a few weeks now!

2) I'm getting my ears re-pierced tomorrow and I'm pumped about that too. Hopefully it goes well.

3) I've remembered to take my meds for two weeks straight which is definitely an accomplishment for me.
vDH0pGc.png
[b]1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why?[/b] Sometimes - but usually only if I want something. In which case, venue is dependent on what I'm looking for. On rare occasions when I'm grinding just to grind, usually I'll pick a venue that has a scene drop that I like! [b]2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)[/b] 4795 - slowly closing in on that 5k achievement! [b]3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?[/b] I participated in the in-flight raffle this past week because it was our fest week and I thought about it + had the free time to level more fodder than what I breed, but uh, usually I'm not even aware of when we're pushing. I've never been super into the dom scene. [b]4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?[/b] Marva's Bear Circus where people show up expecting bears and get tardigrades/Water Bears instead. [b]5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?[/b] My favorite colors are all pretty well represented already! My favorite color is cerulean blue, but I've also super fallen in love with Robin here on FR because it has beautiful purple accents. If I were going to add something new, I think I'd like to see another pastel blue - with white/ice accents. [b]6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?[/b] Eh, yes and no? I'm working on my lore, so all involved dragons are technically OCs that exist within that setting but I'm not going to port them elsewhere. [b]7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most?[/b] Nope! I used to have a few with quick doodles in their bios, but I don't like looking at my old art so I deleted it a while back. I'd like to make art for my dragons in the future, but it's very much on the backburner behind getting my lore written down. [b]8) If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want?[/b] Hmmmm.... Crunch Flight branded chips with flavors based around each of the flights. Not sure what flavor 'glitter' translates to, but I'd still give them a try. [b]9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)[/b] I really enjoyed Dustcarve - the event its self was OK, but the forums were pleasantly ablaze for its entire duration and I loved seeing all of the speculation and memes. I'd love another big group effort event like it in the future - maybe we'll have enough oil on the second go around. For recurring/predictable events, I'd say I go hardest for NotN. My egg addiction drives me to grind. [b]10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2197601][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/21977/2197601_350.png[/img][/url] I imagine Yadin here is an excellent cook; not the clan chef, but someone who just likes to cook as a hobby and has gotten REALLY good at it over time. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2829067][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/28291/2829067_350.png[/img][/url] Laika though.... I don't think she can truly distinguish between 'edible' and 'technically safe to eat.' [b]11) If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why?[/b] [item=Velvet Buttersnake] I mean... just look at him. He's such a little guy and I love him. [b]12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)[/b] Depends on my mood! Sometimes I'm in grind mood, sometimes I'm in 'dailies only' mode. I'd say I lean more towards casual on average. [b]13) Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why?[/b] Hnnnngg.... That's a good question, I have so many that I love. I guess I'll go with my random progen here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1052600][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/10527/1052600_350.png[/img][/url] I always loved her more than my custom - I made my custom what I thought I wanted, and then she arrived and she was just... perfect. I've since scattered my custom, but Mhalla has always been the same. Her genes are pretty dated now, so I'm getting ready to give her a makeover and I've picked up a new mate for her. [b]14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?[/b] If I HAD to? Oh geeze, don't put that responsibility on me - I'm terrible at naming things D: I'd delegate that task away SO fast. [b]15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why?[/b] I'd LOVE to have more nighttime scenes, but if I were only going to make one, maybe one where a dragon stands in/on a shallow pool of water with the moon reflected on it. Throw some cool-colored plants and flowers around the rim of the pool. Add some little glowing fireflies. [b]16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?[/b] A lounger that they can dramatically collapse onto! [b]17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what?[/b] Thistle is now Imposter. Get out of the purples, you gray thing! [b]18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)[/b] They do! Some of them are very specific and others are more generalized - it's something I'm planning on working into my lore if and when it gets written, so only a few of them are set in stone currently. [b]19) What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6800556][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/68006/6800556_350.png[/img][/url] STORY TIME so this is Jasper! He was green, so I named him after a green gemstone. He used to have a mate- her name was Lapis, because she was blue. Then I saw Steven Universe and now I'm deeply uncomfortable and they've been split up :D I considered just changing their names, but I think they'd be better off with mates closer to their own ranges anyway. He has been the weird 'what do I do with you' sort of dragon in my lair for a long time, though. [b]20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?[/b] I love Mhalla, but I'd probably get a statue of my custom progen - since he's really pretty after his short scatter journey. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1052593][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/10526/1052593_350.png[/img][/url] [b]21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?[/b] Nope! If I were going to do anything, maybe a needle felted Coatl baby. [b]22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?[/b] Card game would probably be easiest. I see (dragon/theme) Uno over in Dragons Share, but I could also see something like Apples to Apples / CAH (but, y'know, PG13) working as well. You'd get a card with a question or prompt with a blank and select a response from the cards in your hand. "The dragon clan had to postpone their annual potluck because of ____" "Luminax making too much noise." [b]23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)[/b] I do use Snip-Snap sometimes for Snappers! Obbies, Boggies, Noodles (Spirals), Ridgies, and Abbies are probably the ones I use most often - even though most of those are more shortened and less 'silly.' [b]24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?[/b] Hmmmm I don't think I really have any dragons that fit that bill - though I guess any dragons that are more than a few years old I have no memory of acquiring. Like this guy - I know he was one of my first G1 projects, one of the reasons I fell down the G1 rabbit hole. But... did I hatch him? Did I buy him? I THINK I hatched him, pretty sure I did, but also it has been 10 years and I could be totally wrong about that. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1214676][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/12147/1214676_350.png[/img][/url] [b]25) Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1214678][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/12147/1214678_350.png[/img][/url] All kidding aside - this poor gent has been waiting patiently with a lot of my other remodel dragons to get back into my main lair. He is lucky in that I didn't want to update his genes, but he had to wait for me to find him a new mate and he still needs to wait for HER to get her genes before he can have his place of honor back. [s]Look at him he is so angry with me please send help[/s] [b]26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2372711][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/23728/2372711_350.png[/img][/url] I mean, he already lives in the fluffy robe - fuzzy slippers are absolutely not out of the question. [b]27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about?[/b] I'd love to see a comic about the Eleven just.... doing things within their own realms. What do their day to day lives look like? How do they interact with those closest by to serve them? Do they interact with each other on a regular basis? I mean, we're not going to see Plaguebringer and Gladekeeper sitting down and having tea or anything - but surely some among the deities view one another as allies if not friends. [b]28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them![/b] I am chronically introverted, so really my only interactions here tend to be one-off responses to threads in the forums. I've joined a few discords, but I've never really talked to anyone in them one-on-one; I just kinda dump my thoughts or contribute to a group conversation and then move along. I've met plenty of pleasant and wonderful people, but that seems to be the standard here - I haven't really met anyone that strikes me as unusually awesome, and I've not made any lasting friendships or anything. [b]29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general![/b] 1) I had some ice cream earlier and it was delicious. 2) I've already finished a few projects this year, and I'm super hyped about that. 3) I got two eggs in the Coli the other day. Both hatches were pretty awful, but getting two eggs back-to-back was great! [b]30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of![/b] If you had to rename all of your dragons following a single theme, what kind of theme would you want to go with?
1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why?

Sometimes - but usually only if I want something. In which case, venue is dependent on what I'm looking for. On rare occasions when I'm grinding just to grind, usually I'll pick a venue that has a scene drop that I like!

2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)

4795 - slowly closing in on that 5k achievement!

3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?

I participated in the in-flight raffle this past week because it was our fest week and I thought about it + had the free time to level more fodder than what I breed, but uh, usually I'm not even aware of when we're pushing. I've never been super into the dom scene.

4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?

Marva's Bear Circus where people show up expecting bears and get tardigrades/Water Bears instead.

5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?

My favorite colors are all pretty well represented already! My favorite color is cerulean blue, but I've also super fallen in love with Robin here on FR because it has beautiful purple accents.

If I were going to add something new, I think I'd like to see another pastel blue - with white/ice accents.

6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?

Eh, yes and no? I'm working on my lore, so all involved dragons are technically OCs that exist within that setting but I'm not going to port them elsewhere.

7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most?

Nope! I used to have a few with quick doodles in their bios, but I don't like looking at my old art so I deleted it a while back. I'd like to make art for my dragons in the future, but it's very much on the backburner behind getting my lore written down.

8) If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want?

Hmmmm.... Crunch Flight branded chips with flavors based around each of the flights. Not sure what flavor 'glitter' translates to, but I'd still give them a try.

9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)

I really enjoyed Dustcarve - the event its self was OK, but the forums were pleasantly ablaze for its entire duration and I loved seeing all of the speculation and memes. I'd love another big group effort event like it in the future - maybe we'll have enough oil on the second go around.

For recurring/predictable events, I'd say I go hardest for NotN. My egg addiction drives me to grind.

10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?

2197601_350.png

I imagine Yadin here is an excellent cook; not the clan chef, but someone who just likes to cook as a hobby and has gotten REALLY good at it over time.

2829067_350.png

Laika though.... I don't think she can truly distinguish between 'edible' and 'technically safe to eat.'

11) If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why?

Velvet Buttersnake

I mean... just look at him. He's such a little guy and I love him.

12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)

Depends on my mood! Sometimes I'm in grind mood, sometimes I'm in 'dailies only' mode. I'd say I lean more towards casual on average.

13) Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why?

Hnnnngg.... That's a good question, I have so many that I love. I guess I'll go with my random progen here:

1052600_350.png

I always loved her more than my custom - I made my custom what I thought I wanted, and then she arrived and she was just... perfect. I've since scattered my custom, but Mhalla has always been the same. Her genes are pretty dated now, so I'm getting ready to give her a makeover and I've picked up a new mate for her.

14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?

If I HAD to? Oh geeze, don't put that responsibility on me - I'm terrible at naming things D: I'd delegate that task away SO fast.

15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why?

I'd LOVE to have more nighttime scenes, but if I were only going to make one, maybe one where a dragon stands in/on a shallow pool of water with the moon reflected on it. Throw some cool-colored plants and flowers around the rim of the pool. Add some little glowing fireflies.

16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?

A lounger that they can dramatically collapse onto!

17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what?

Thistle is now Imposter.

Get out of the purples, you gray thing!

18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)

They do! Some of them are very specific and others are more generalized - it's something I'm planning on working into my lore if and when it gets written, so only a few of them are set in stone currently.

19) What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon?

6800556_350.png

STORY TIME so this is Jasper!

He was green, so I named him after a green gemstone.

He used to have a mate- her name was Lapis, because she was blue.

Then I saw Steven Universe and now I'm deeply uncomfortable and they've been split up :D I considered just changing their names, but I think they'd be better off with mates closer to their own ranges anyway. He has been the weird 'what do I do with you' sort of dragon in my lair for a long time, though.

20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?

I love Mhalla, but I'd probably get a statue of my custom progen - since he's really pretty after his short scatter journey.

1052593_350.png

21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?

Nope! If I were going to do anything, maybe a needle felted Coatl baby.

22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?

Card game would probably be easiest. I see (dragon/theme) Uno over in Dragons Share, but I could also see something like Apples to Apples / CAH (but, y'know, PG13) working as well. You'd get a card with a question or prompt with a blank and select a response from the cards in your hand.

"The dragon clan had to postpone their annual potluck because of ____" "Luminax making too much noise."

23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)

I do use Snip-Snap sometimes for Snappers! Obbies, Boggies, Noodles (Spirals), Ridgies, and Abbies are probably the ones I use most often - even though most of those are more shortened and less 'silly.'

24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?

Hmmmm I don't think I really have any dragons that fit that bill - though I guess any dragons that are more than a few years old I have no memory of acquiring.

Like this guy - I know he was one of my first G1 projects, one of the reasons I fell down the G1 rabbit hole. But... did I hatch him? Did I buy him? I THINK I hatched him, pretty sure I did, but also it has been 10 years and I could be totally wrong about that.

1214676_350.png

25) Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox?

1214678_350.png

All kidding aside - this poor gent has been waiting patiently with a lot of my other remodel dragons to get back into my main lair. He is lucky in that I didn't want to update his genes, but he had to wait for me to find him a new mate and he still needs to wait for HER to get her genes before he can have his place of honor back.

Look at him he is so angry with me please send help

26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?

2372711_350.png

I mean, he already lives in the fluffy robe - fuzzy slippers are absolutely not out of the question.

27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about?

I'd love to see a comic about the Eleven just.... doing things within their own realms. What do their day to day lives look like? How do they interact with those closest by to serve them? Do they interact with each other on a regular basis? I mean, we're not going to see Plaguebringer and Gladekeeper sitting down and having tea or anything - but surely some among the deities view one another as allies if not friends.

28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them!

I am chronically introverted, so really my only interactions here tend to be one-off responses to threads in the forums. I've joined a few discords, but I've never really talked to anyone in them one-on-one; I just kinda dump my thoughts or contribute to a group conversation and then move along.

I've met plenty of pleasant and wonderful people, but that seems to be the standard here - I haven't really met anyone that strikes me as unusually awesome, and I've not made any lasting friendships or anything.

29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general!

1) I had some ice cream earlier and it was delicious.
2) I've already finished a few projects this year, and I'm super hyped about that.
3) I got two eggs in the Coli the other day. Both hatches were pretty awful, but getting two eggs back-to-back was great!

30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of!

If you had to rename all of your dragons following a single theme, what kind of theme would you want to go with?
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
I'm bored at work, so I suppose I'll answer these!

Used to, but not much anymore outside NoTN. I like Scorched Forest for the aesthetic
I still havent gotten the new scene :(

2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)

3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?

Not really... I like looking at activities, raffles, and such, but I rarely actually participate nowadays.

4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?

All dragons, even the deities, get turned into noggles. :) Their color would be based on their element. Noggle Rising. Items would be Noggle plushies.
shh we can have more Noggle-themed April Fools

5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?

Radioactive 2.0, but in pastel color! Alternative: saturated color that radioactive didn't use already. I want more color that brings out multiple accent colors.

6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?

An OC FR dragon, nope, I don't have one. But I do have two dragons based on my existing OCs. Here and here.

Only my first progen has one artwork.

Idunno... Mire/coli enemies shaped crackers so I can crunch on them for dodging eliminates?

9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)

Crystalline Gala, April Fools', Brightshine Jubilee, Flameforger's Festival, NoTN.

10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?

I haven't designated a dragon as a cook (though I may make a related fandragon someday), so I suppose by default everyone in my clan would burn water.

Probably Strawberry Noggle. Noggles are cute. :)

12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)

A mix of semi-casual and auction house dabbler.

Semi-casual: I don't really give my dragons lore, which is a lot of work (I commend anyone who write lore). I gene and dress them up but that's pretty much it. I also lurk on forums.

Auction house dabbler: I invest in and sell fodders, genes, NoTN apparels, and many more. I'm not that serious with it, hence dabbler instead of master. Still, with some time, patience, and funds, AH can and will get you really far.

My first progen. Even though I've scattered him multiple times, he's my first dragon so naturally he's special to me.

14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?

I wouldn't. Twitter did that.
"Flight Rising" is iconic as is, it would be a shame to rename over.

A scene that's just pure black :)

16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?

That's a lot of options to think about. Maybe some cool statues?

I think they're fine as is.

18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)

I don't really do lore, so I don't have any.

Again, I don't really do lore, but currently there's only one exception and I guess this dragon does qualify for this. She's a Luminax fanatic, putting herself in danger multiple times just to get a glimpse. She's an idiot /affectionate

20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?

A statue... So probably something that I am not still scattering (my poor first progen). My second progen looks pretty good with her skin so maybe her?

21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?

None, probably not.

22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?

Perhaps DnD campaign based on Ice lore with horrorbeasts and such? That said, I've never played DnD and would like to someday, if possible.

23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)

Yeah albeit mentally. I call Tundra Tuntun, Sandsurge Snurge, Aberration Abby, Dusthide Dusty/Dusties.

24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?

That haven't happened to me yet.

She said it's her turn on the xbox. Better let her have it...?

26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?

Probably Serenity :)

Horrorbeasts! We know next to nothing about these.

You're awesome for reading this far :)

29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general!

1. It brings me joy to see fandragons of characters I like. It's interesting to see others' take on how to gene and dress the dragon up to best emulate the character!

2. I admire everyone that puts a lot of effort in their favorite dragons, including but not limited to writing lore, dressing them up, and making artworks of them.

3. My favorite breed is Gaoler. Seeing Gaolers spark joy. A close second would be Skydancer.

30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of!

Do you like Noggles? If so, do you have a favorite specific Noggle (e.g. Hex Noggle)?
I'm bored at work, so I suppose I'll answer these!

Used to, but not much anymore outside NoTN. I like Scorched Forest for the aesthetic
I still havent gotten the new scene :(

Not really... I like looking at activities, raffles, and such, but I rarely actually participate nowadays.

All dragons, even the deities, get turned into noggles. :) Their color would be based on their element. Noggle Rising. Items would be Noggle plushies.
shh we can have more Noggle-themed April Fools

Radioactive 2.0, but in pastel color! Alternative: saturated color that radioactive didn't use already. I want more color that brings out multiple accent colors.

An OC FR dragon, nope, I don't have one. But I do have two dragons based on my existing OCs. Here and here.

Only my first progen has one artwork.

Idunno... Mire/coli enemies shaped crackers so I can crunch on them for dodging eliminates?

Crystalline Gala, April Fools', Brightshine Jubilee, Flameforger's Festival, NoTN.

I haven't designated a dragon as a cook (though I may make a related fandragon someday), so I suppose by default everyone in my clan would burn water.

Probably Strawberry Noggle. Noggles are cute. :)

A mix of semi-casual and auction house dabbler.

Semi-casual: I don't really give my dragons lore, which is a lot of work (I commend anyone who write lore). I gene and dress them up but that's pretty much it. I also lurk on forums.

Auction house dabbler: I invest in and sell fodders, genes, NoTN apparels, and many more. I'm not that serious with it, hence dabbler instead of master. Still, with some time, patience, and funds, AH can and will get you really far.

My first progen. Even though I've scattered him multiple times, he's my first dragon so naturally he's special to me.

I wouldn't. Twitter did that.
"Flight Rising" is iconic as is, it would be a shame to rename over.

A scene that's just pure black :)

That's a lot of options to think about. Maybe some cool statues?

I think they're fine as is.

I don't really do lore, so I don't have any.

Again, I don't really do lore, but currently there's only one exception and I guess this dragon does qualify for this. She's a Luminax fanatic, putting herself in danger multiple times just to get a glimpse. She's an idiot /affectionate

A statue... So probably something that I am not still scattering (my poor first progen). My second progen looks pretty good with her skin so maybe her?

None, probably not.

Perhaps DnD campaign based on Ice lore with horrorbeasts and such? That said, I've never played DnD and would like to someday, if possible.

Yeah albeit mentally. I call Tundra Tuntun, Sandsurge Snurge, Aberration Abby, Dusthide Dusty/Dusties.

That haven't happened to me yet.

She said it's her turn on the xbox. Better let her have it...?

Probably Serenity :)

Horrorbeasts! We know next to nothing about these.

You're awesome for reading this far :)

1. It brings me joy to see fandragons of characters I like. It's interesting to see others' take on how to gene and dress the dragon up to best emulate the character!

2. I admire everyone that puts a lot of effort in their favorite dragons, including but not limited to writing lore, dressing them up, and making artworks of them.

3. My favorite breed is Gaoler. Seeing Gaolers spark joy. A close second would be Skydancer.

Do you like Noggles? If so, do you have a favorite specific Noggle (e.g. Hex Noggle)?
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png
At times yes. Favorite is probably Volcanic Vents; it is always fun battling there while metal music blasts in the background.

As of writing this 607 though considering Arcane is pushing this week the amount will be higher by Sunday.

Not super active, I exalt mostly because of the achievements. I participate in raffles only if prizes interest me (or we are conquesting), most of my efforts focus on holding fodder for other players.

That is a difficult question. I guess I would have NPCs change positions. As for items I would add some silly wigs.

Ask this again when I am planning another fandragon. At the moment I am not sure what I would need.

At the moment I have about 41 dragons who are more or less based on OCs. I don’t have dragons who would have turned into an OC but I have few that have given story ideas to already existing characters.

Yes, Milla has the most with the two in her bio and four somewhere else. Can’t remember where they are, possibly somewhere in in-flight forums. As for most art in bio, that reward goes to Lumi who has three though they are about the original character rather than the dragon.

Candy I guess, at least it should not get crushed or bad while it is on its way to me.

I like Night of the Nocturne; the items are always nice. The second place would go to the micro-holidays because it makes training my permas easier.

I don’t think anyone could out-cook Ramsay but Elena could burn water.

Dusky Dreadwolf; it is just a big doggy.

Lore heavy, I guess.

Probably Unknown, she was my first and thus far only proper breeding project and I am very proud of how she turned out.

Dragons of Sornieth because you forced me and I couldn't come up with anything else.

Gothic cathedral or a courtroom would be very cool.

Armchair, I guess.

Maize to Corn because I keep mixing maize with maze which confuses me every time.

Most of them have, then there are those who haven’t bothered to find their calling.

Tie between Glade and Saana, both are very toxic.

Karmiini because she is my personal favorite.

I have not made any because I am bad at crafts but I would like to make either a plushie or a small figurine.

I don't like either board or card games so I would just make regular playing cards with Flight Rising theme, I could play solitaire with them.

I don’t think so, I just use what others use.

I guess that would be Virga; I know where she came from, she is from one of my early nests, but I don’t know how she managed to stay in my lair for so long.

Skugga, I don’t think anyone else would care about playing with the Xbox.

I feel like Vivani would do that.

Possibly the aftermath of Pillar being broken and Shade coming back.

I can’t name just one, FR is full of awesome people.

I am making progress with getting my dragon bios up-to-date, all my dragons are completed when it comes to their looks meaning my wishlist is empty and dusthides gave me a reason to buy the fandragon I had been planning for a while.

How is the spring looking in there, or autumn if you are in southern hemisphere?
At times yes. Favorite is probably Volcanic Vents; it is always fun battling there while metal music blasts in the background.

As of writing this 607 though considering Arcane is pushing this week the amount will be higher by Sunday.

Not super active, I exalt mostly because of the achievements. I participate in raffles only if prizes interest me (or we are conquesting), most of my efforts focus on holding fodder for other players.

That is a difficult question. I guess I would have NPCs change positions. As for items I would add some silly wigs.

Ask this again when I am planning another fandragon. At the moment I am not sure what I would need.

At the moment I have about 41 dragons who are more or less based on OCs. I don’t have dragons who would have turned into an OC but I have few that have given story ideas to already existing characters.

Yes, Milla has the most with the two in her bio and four somewhere else. Can’t remember where they are, possibly somewhere in in-flight forums. As for most art in bio, that reward goes to Lumi who has three though they are about the original character rather than the dragon.

Candy I guess, at least it should not get crushed or bad while it is on its way to me.

I like Night of the Nocturne; the items are always nice. The second place would go to the micro-holidays because it makes training my permas easier.

I don’t think anyone could out-cook Ramsay but Elena could burn water.

Dusky Dreadwolf; it is just a big doggy.

Lore heavy, I guess.

Probably Unknown, she was my first and thus far only proper breeding project and I am very proud of how she turned out.

Dragons of Sornieth because you forced me and I couldn't come up with anything else.

Gothic cathedral or a courtroom would be very cool.

Armchair, I guess.

Maize to Corn because I keep mixing maize with maze which confuses me every time.

Most of them have, then there are those who haven’t bothered to find their calling.

Tie between Glade and Saana, both are very toxic.

Karmiini because she is my personal favorite.

I have not made any because I am bad at crafts but I would like to make either a plushie or a small figurine.

I don't like either board or card games so I would just make regular playing cards with Flight Rising theme, I could play solitaire with them.

I don’t think so, I just use what others use.

I guess that would be Virga; I know where she came from, she is from one of my early nests, but I don’t know how she managed to stay in my lair for so long.

Skugga, I don’t think anyone else would care about playing with the Xbox.

I feel like Vivani would do that.

Possibly the aftermath of Pillar being broken and Shade coming back.

I can’t name just one, FR is full of awesome people.

I am making progress with getting my dragon bios up-to-date, all my dragons are completed when it comes to their looks meaning my wishlist is empty and dusthides gave me a reason to buy the fandragon I had been planning for a while.

How is the spring looking in there, or autumn if you are in southern hemisphere?
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
[i][/i][center]Pulling an all nighter so we ball/j [b]1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why?[/b] yes and mire, it's just so much easier to level fodder to exalt hgrjke [b]2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)[/b] 1557! [b]3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?[/b] Been thinking of partaking but all the numbers confuse me tbh lmao [b]4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?[/b] Scatterscrolling every dragon, every single one. and the items you'd get would be a giant paintbrush and pallet. [b]5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?[/b] A nice honey/amber yellow <3 [b]6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?[/b] I do!! My boys Thomas and Andrew are oc's and have been with me before I even found this site i think! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92891714][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/928918/92891714_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91942009][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919421/91942009_350.png[/img][/url] [b]7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most?[/b] not counting Andy and Thomas it'd probably be Philatos who doesn't have them in their bio cause the links broke but has 3 pieces! [b]8) If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want?[/b] Gummys. [b]9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)[/b] Light flight's festival tbh, my loyalty to Light rivals my own flight lmao [b]10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?[/b] None, dont let any of them near a kitchen please- [b]11) If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why?[/b] Those sphinx mech winged cats that I forgot the name of, they remind me of rotissery chicken/pos [b]12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)[/b] Lore and art! [b]13) Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why?[/b] Kahoine if I dont count my Progens, I've had them since almost day one and they went from a Wildclaw to something else then a Aura <3 [b]14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?[/b] Swimfalling [b]15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why?[/b] Daffodil field,,, Love daffodils so much omg. [b]16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?[/b] BEDS, let my boys rest gjrkse/j [b]17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what?[/b] Dandelion to Dande [b]18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)[/b] Greenhouse Keeper, Graveyard Keeper, and Head of the Court! [b]19) What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon?[/b] *Points at Saredonta's red/white/blue colors* [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45701817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/457019/45701817_350.png[/img][/url] [b]20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?[/b] Saredonta cause I love him I just keep making fun of him for being the american flag lmao [b]21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?[/b] No but i'd love to have an Auraboa plush,, [b]22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?[/b] I dont have, anywhere enough brain power rn to answer that- [b]23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)[/b] OBY! [b]24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?[/b] where did you come from-/j [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65940224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659403/65940224_350.png[/img][/url] [b]25) Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92016926][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/920170/92016926_350.png[/img][/url] [b]26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?[/b] Him- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68805525][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/688056/68805525_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about?[/b] Luminax probably [b]28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them![/b] I know this one person with a seal profile and i dont remember how I met them but everytime I see their pfp I get happy cause I love selkies and seal <3 [b]29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general![/b] Art is pretty fun! I adore DC comics and I am finally being able to fund all my dragon projects lmao- [i]30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of![/i] Do you know the muffin man?/j No but hey do you know dc comics and/or whats your favorite comic in general? [/center]
Pulling an all nighter so we ball/j

yes and mire, it's just so much easier to level fodder to exalt hgrjke

1557!

Been thinking of partaking but all the numbers confuse me tbh lmao

Scatterscrolling every dragon, every single one. and the items you'd get would be a giant paintbrush and pallet.

A nice honey/amber yellow <3

I do!! My boys Thomas and Andrew are oc's and have been with me before I even found this site i think!
92891714_350.png
91942009_350.png

not counting Andy and Thomas it'd probably be Philatos who doesn't have them in their bio cause the links broke but has 3 pieces!

Gummys.

Light flight's festival tbh, my loyalty to Light rivals my own flight lmao

None, dont let any of them near a kitchen please-

Those sphinx mech winged cats that I forgot the name of, they remind me of rotissery chicken/pos

Lore and art!

Kahoine if I dont count my Progens, I've had them since almost day one and they went from a Wildclaw to something else then a Aura <3

Swimfalling

Daffodil field,,, Love daffodils so much omg.

BEDS, let my boys rest gjrkse/j

Dandelion to Dande

Greenhouse Keeper, Graveyard Keeper, and Head of the Court!

*Points at Saredonta's red/white/blue colors*
45701817_350.png

Saredonta cause I love him I just keep making fun of him for being the american flag lmao

No but i'd love to have an Auraboa plush,,

I dont have, anywhere enough brain power rn to answer that-

OBY!

where did you come from-/j
65940224_350.png

92016926_350.png

Him-
68805525_350.png

Luminax probably

I know this one person with a seal profile and i dont remember how I met them but everytime I see their pfp I get happy cause I love selkies and seal <3

Art is pretty fun! I adore DC comics and I am finally being able to fund all my dragon projects lmao-

Do you know the muffin man?/j

No but hey do you know dc comics and/or whats your favorite comic in general?
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
» Digital Artist/Amature Coder
» Considering commissioning art from me? Click here! or here!
[b]1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why?[/b] i do coli grind, though i am a bit tormented by it. aesthetically, i like the thunderhead savanna, the arena, and the golem workshop. if golem workshop finally gives me peridot enhancements, it will become my favorite venue. if not, we will remain at war. [b]2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)[/b] 851 so far! [b]3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?[/b] i'm one of those sneaky dom participants who silently files their exalts on a spreadsheet and doesn't do anything else. [b]4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?[/b] i would make all of the dragons in everyones' hibdens close their eyes like they're sleeping. get some cute pajamas in the apparel list. [b]5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?[/b] a pale greenish grey that accents mostly yellow. it could go between spruce and pistachio maybe. [b]6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?[/b] i've got a few of both! here's a couple of highlights, one of each category. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93869483][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/938695/93869483.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93517743][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/935178/93517743.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most?[/b] a few of my dragons have art, yeah! Warsith here has the most atm at two [2] whole art! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88151933][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881520/88151933.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]8) If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want?[/b] surely someone already said soylents. but i'm here to say i also want soylents. [b]9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)[/b] notn always notn. free money my beloved. makes me feel rich for a couple months [b]10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?[/b] Tannin is the proprietor and head chef of the Heartcell's canteen. Setiro is an adolescent larper. i would... i would pretty confidently call them the extremes of that spectrum. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86748513][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/867486/86748513.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92966747][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/929668/92966747.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]11) If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why?[/b] [center][item=tribeam lurker] i find them endearing. plus they keep me safe with many lasers. good stuff. close second is the scorpio. but i gotta go for the robot. contractual obligation.[/center] [b]12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)[/b] as the inimitable joe hills once said. "gotta get money gotta get money gotta get money can't let anyone else get money gotta get all the money gotta find all the money gotta find out how to get the money fastest gotta figure out how to optimize my money attainment." i'll never be actually rich because i wear myself out on the maximized money grind a little too easily but that won't stop me from being thorough about squeezing profit out of everything i can. it's for my projects. my constant stream of projects. i was not born this way but was sculpted into it. this is what happens if you present me with an economy. ...which is funny because i also really love giving people gifts. we each of us contain multitudes [b]13) Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why?[/b] that would be MetalViolets, my special special boy. i adopted him from a lair purge and he grew into the star of my lair. he's just a case of everything coming together perfectly both aesthetically and conceptually. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81274975][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/812750/81274975.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?[/b] erm... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3308735]ight ding king[/url] [b]15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why?[/b] mad scientist laboratory. mad scientist laboratory. i need at least 5. my lair is a hub of unwise science and i need like. a lightning aesthetic lab carved into stone. full of obviously dangerous technology. it would change my life. [b]16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?[/b] steel folding chair [b]17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what?[/b] i would rename Crocodile to Crocodlle just to see how long it would take for someone to notice. then right when someone notices and mentions it for the first time change it back. [b]18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)[/b] yeah! my lair is full of working dragons. we've got dragons studying the anomalous entity, and then we've got the dragons maintaining the premises, and then we've got the dragons who do other things entirely unrelated to the anomalous entity and its premises. here, have them, because they're funny [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92612919][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/926130/92612919.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]19) What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon?[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93040907][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/930410/93040907.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?[/b] that would have to be my sona because he rules and i can already imagine how he'd look chillin on my shelf. right up next to my dnd fourth edition green dragon. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87961301][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/879614/87961301.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?[/b] i draw dragons sometimes :] considered doing commissions but i gotta start doing more art for myself again first. [b]22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?[/b] reskin of three dragon ante but as flight rising dragons/beastclans [b]23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)[/b] snaps. tuntuns. snurges. gaogaos... abby babbies. bneaks. [b]24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?[/b] industrious little creature... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87807345][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/878074/87807345.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]25) Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox?[/b] it's minos and he will fight murex and setiro for it if they deny this fact. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92352690][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/923527/92352690.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?[/b] guaranteed mesmer. goober moth... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87577229][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/875773/87577229.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about?[/b] dragon/beastclan foreign relations. i hunger for it. i Hunger. [b]28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them![/b] i play monster hunter and talk about dragons with @/Amieg and @/QuetzalMuse! [b]29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general![/b] 1] i've been writing again! 2] the new water fest apparel gave me massive inspiration for a couple project dragons i was thinking about parting ways with! 3] i ate some garlic bread! [b]30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of![/b] what is your favorite sea creature and why?
i do coli grind, though i am a bit tormented by it. aesthetically, i like the thunderhead savanna, the arena, and the golem workshop. if golem workshop finally gives me peridot enhancements, it will become my favorite venue. if not, we will remain at war.

851 so far!

i'm one of those sneaky dom participants who silently files their exalts on a spreadsheet and doesn't do anything else.

i would make all of the dragons in everyones' hibdens close their eyes like they're sleeping. get some cute pajamas in the apparel list.

a pale greenish grey that accents mostly yellow. it could go between spruce and pistachio maybe.

i've got a few of both! here's a couple of highlights, one of each category.
93869483.png93517743.png

a few of my dragons have art, yeah! Warsith here has the most atm at two [2] whole art!
88151933.png

surely someone already said soylents. but i'm here to say i also want soylents.

notn always notn. free money my beloved. makes me feel rich for a couple months

Tannin is the proprietor and head chef of the Heartcell's canteen. Setiro is an adolescent larper. i would... i would pretty confidently call them the extremes of that spectrum.
86748513.png92966747.png

Tribeam Lurker
i find them endearing. plus they keep me safe with many lasers. good stuff.
close second is the scorpio. but i gotta go for the robot. contractual obligation.

as the inimitable joe hills once said. "gotta get money gotta get money gotta get money can't let anyone else get money gotta get all the money gotta find all the money gotta find out how to get the money fastest gotta figure out how to optimize my money attainment."
i'll never be actually rich because i wear myself out on the maximized money grind a little too easily but that won't stop me from being thorough about squeezing profit out of everything i can. it's for my projects. my constant stream of projects. i was not born this way but was sculpted into it. this is what happens if you present me with an economy.
...which is funny because i also really love giving people gifts. we each of us contain multitudes

that would be MetalViolets, my special special boy. i adopted him from a lair purge and he grew into the star of my lair. he's just a case of everything coming together perfectly both aesthetically and conceptually.
81274975.png

erm... ight ding king

mad scientist laboratory. mad scientist laboratory. i need at least 5. my lair is a hub of unwise science and i need like. a lightning aesthetic lab carved into stone. full of obviously dangerous technology. it would change my life.

steel folding chair

i would rename Crocodile to Crocodlle just to see how long it would take for someone to notice. then right when someone notices and mentions it for the first time change it back.

yeah! my lair is full of working dragons. we've got dragons studying the anomalous entity, and then we've got the dragons maintaining the premises, and then we've got the dragons who do other things entirely unrelated to the anomalous entity and its premises. here, have them, because they're funny
92612919.png

93040907.png

that would have to be my sona because he rules and i can already imagine how he'd look chillin on my shelf. right up next to my dnd fourth edition green dragon.
87961301.png

i draw dragons sometimes :]
considered doing commissions but i gotta start doing more art for myself again first.

reskin of three dragon ante but as flight rising dragons/beastclans

snaps. tuntuns. snurges. gaogaos... abby babbies. bneaks.

industrious little creature...
87807345.png

it's minos and he will fight murex and setiro for it if they deny this fact.
92352690.png

guaranteed mesmer. goober moth...
87577229.png

dragon/beastclan foreign relations. i hunger for it. i Hunger.

i play monster hunter and talk about dragons with @/Amieg and @/QuetzalMuse!

1] i've been writing again!
2] the new water fest apparel gave me massive inspiration for a couple project dragons i was thinking about parting ways with!
3] i ate some garlic bread!

what is your favorite sea creature and why?
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Heyoooo! Always fun to see one of these pop up! *offers Jericho some cheesecake* [b]1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why[/b] Frequently, yes! Usually, if a Flight's running an OOF raffle or PB, I try to find the time to send fodder their way. I'm partial to Ghostlight Ruins atm. I like the purpley color palette. [b]2) How many dragons have you exalted?[/b] 6,178 as of now [b]3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?[/b] I try to be. I like participating in pushes, especially Suntans or Sunburns. Will also sometimes participate in related events, such as polls and games, if they interest me and if I've got the time. [b]5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?[/b] My mind's just one huge blank as usual, but just...look at these gorgeous suggestions and mockups by other folks [emoji=heart] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3178935/1]New Colors 2.0 (img heavy!)[/url] [b]7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most?[/b] Quite [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20376046]a lot[/url] of them have art! I could be wrong, but I think Faust has the most so far. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33029109][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/330292/33029109_350.png[/img][/url] [b]9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)[/b] NotN! It coincides with real-life holidays, so it's a pretty fun time for me overall. [b]10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?[/b] Simon's a pretty good cook! He has to be creative, since he's obsessed with super-healthy diets, and the only way to keep the crew from snubbing his meals is to make sure they actually look and taste good. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70837927][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/708380/70837927_350.png[/img][/url] As for who could burn water...well, a lamentable number of dragons in my lair, actually. :'D [b]12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)[/b] Reeeaaaally into lore. XD [b]13) Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why?[/b] Haven't really got an answer for this, since it's impossible to pick just one! So many of my dragons are special to me for so many different reasons, be it friendships with other players, the work I put into them, rarity, milestones, etc. [b]15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why?[/b] Honestly, I just want nighttime Coli scenes at this point. x'D [b]16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?[/b] Li'l chairs and beds and divans on the dragons' heads and backs, for whatever li'l teeny friends they have. [b]18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2323941/2#post_30507373]A whole lot[/url] of them do, actually (and those posts haven't even been updated with all of them yet). [b]19) What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon?[/b] The various G1s I'm fully committed to keeping, but just haven't gened yet. I don't hate them; it's just that without their genes, they don't feel like complete characters yet. [b]20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?[/b] I think Hermes would be a super-pretty statue to look at! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81938908][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819390/81938908_350.png[/img][/url] [b]23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)[/b] Yup! Obes, Abbies, Snaps, Ridgies, etc.; plus less "silly" shortcuts like PCs or SDs. [b]24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?[/b] I was doing a breeding project for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61470985]this guy[/url], and Yuiri was one of the byproducts. I'm honestly not sure why I decided to keep her; I didn't even use her in any of the breeding pairs. But hey, she's pretty! And it's fun to have relatives in the same lair. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57289491][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/572895/57289491_350.png[/img][/url] [b]25) Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox?[/b] I guess Orion, because he is the newest addition to the lair, and is currently a baby. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94525876][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/945259/94525876_350.png[/img][/url] [b]26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?[/b] That seems like something Anarazel would be unironically down for. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57254842][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/572549/57254842_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about?[/b] I actually want to learn more about how dragons and Beastclans interact with each other! Just some slice-of-life stuff, like seeing how they handle jobs or travel or care for familiars, would be interesting. [b]28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them![/b] I've made several friends here! I'm always in awe at how talented folks here are in different fields: writing, drawing, painting, cooking, sewing; and it's so interesting to hear about other experiences and interests they have. [b]29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general![/b] A. I've got several books I haven't opened yet and am still looking forward to reading! I'm in no hurry to finish them; it's just nice to know I have something to read on those days I haven't got anything else to do. B. Weekend is almost here, yaaaaayy! C. My family's also got an upcoming trip we're excited about. I actually thought it was this weekend; turns out it's a little later, which I honestly prefer as it's more convenient for me. ^^ [b]30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of![/b] My usual shtick: What song are you currently enjoying and would like to share? Or you can just share Celldweller's "Jericho" again, I still think it's awesome. [emoji=guardian star]
Heyoooo! Always fun to see one of these pop up! *offers Jericho some cheesecake*

1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why
Frequently, yes! Usually, if a Flight's running an OOF raffle or PB, I try to find the time to send fodder their way. I'm partial to Ghostlight Ruins atm. I like the purpley color palette.

2) How many dragons have you exalted?
6,178 as of now

I try to be. I like participating in pushes, especially Suntans or Sunburns. Will also sometimes participate in related events, such as polls and games, if they interest me and if I've got the time.

My mind's just one huge blank as usual, but just...look at these gorgeous suggestions and mockups by other folks
New Colors 2.0 (img heavy!)

Quite a lot of them have art! I could be wrong, but I think Faust has the most so far.
33029109_350.png

NotN! It coincides with real-life holidays, so it's a pretty fun time for me overall.

Simon's a pretty good cook! He has to be creative, since he's obsessed with super-healthy diets, and the only way to keep the crew from snubbing his meals is to make sure they actually look and taste good.
70837927_350.png
As for who could burn water...well, a lamentable number of dragons in my lair, actually. :'D

Reeeaaaally into lore. XD

Haven't really got an answer for this, since it's impossible to pick just one! So many of my dragons are special to me for so many different reasons, be it friendships with other players, the work I put into them, rarity, milestones, etc.

Honestly, I just want nighttime Coli scenes at this point. x'D

Li'l chairs and beds and divans on the dragons' heads and backs, for whatever li'l teeny friends they have.

A whole lot of them do, actually (and those posts haven't even been updated with all of them yet).

The various G1s I'm fully committed to keeping, but just haven't gened yet. I don't hate them; it's just that without their genes, they don't feel like complete characters yet.

I think Hermes would be a super-pretty statue to look at!
81938908_350.png

Yup! Obes, Abbies, Snaps, Ridgies, etc.; plus less "silly" shortcuts like PCs or SDs.

I was doing a breeding project for this guy, and Yuiri was one of the byproducts. I'm honestly not sure why I decided to keep her; I didn't even use her in any of the breeding pairs. But hey, she's pretty! And it's fun to have relatives in the same lair.
57289491_350.png

I guess Orion, because he is the newest addition to the lair, and is currently a baby.
94525876_350.png

That seems like something Anarazel would be unironically down for.
57254842_350.png

I actually want to learn more about how dragons and Beastclans interact with each other! Just some slice-of-life stuff, like seeing how they handle jobs or travel or care for familiars, would be interesting.

I've made several friends here! I'm always in awe at how talented folks here are in different fields: writing, drawing, painting, cooking, sewing; and it's so interesting to hear about other experiences and interests they have.

A. I've got several books I haven't opened yet and am still looking forward to reading! I'm in no hurry to finish them; it's just nice to know I have something to read on those days I haven't got anything else to do.
B. Weekend is almost here, yaaaaayy!
C. My family's also got an upcoming trip we're excited about. I actually thought it was this weekend; turns out it's a little later, which I honestly prefer as it's more convenient for me. ^^

My usual shtick: What song are you currently enjoying and would like to share?
Or you can just share Celldweller's "Jericho" again, I still think it's awesome.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]1. do you coli grind? if so, what's your favourite venue? if not, why?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]if i'm online, there's a 90% chance i'm in the coli [s]i don't have a problem[/s]. aesthetically, ghostlight ruins is my favourite, especially at night, but i enjoy grinding the mire more? help me.[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]2. how many dragons have you exalted?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]885. :') a good chunk of those are from the past 2-3 months since i came back to the site lol[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]3. are you active in your flight's dominance scene? what kind of activities do you like participating in?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]no, but i'd like to...! i'm just very easily confused and not entirely sure how to get involved. i don't have the mental/social energy for discord servers or anything like that, but i coli often enough that it'd be a good opportunity, you know?[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]4. if you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? what items would you add?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]idk i'm not funny, but i do miss the HD art we got that one time and i'd like to see the newer breeds in that style ([url=https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/0/0a/HCoatl_AprilFools.png][color=#B27749]baby coatl my beloved[/color][/url])[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]5. if you could add any colour what would it be? what would the accent colours be?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]hmm, maybe rose gold? accent colours i'm unsure on, just don't let it be green. blue is my favourite colour and i'd love more muted blues too...[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]6. do you have any OC dragons? have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]the better question is what [i]isn't[/i] an OC in my lair at this point![/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]7. do you have art on any of your dragons? if so, who has the most?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]i think overall, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40728059][color=#B27749]Leliana[/color][/url] has the most art but i'm trying to redo her bio and it's all gone at the moment. Polaris has the most you can currently see (as links).[/color][/size][/indent] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25972391][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/259724/25972391_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]8. if FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]fwuit gummy... but dragon shaped[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]9. what's your favourite site event?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]gotta be NotN![/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]10. which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? which one is burning water?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25758782][color=#B27749]Falion[/color][/url] is probably the only one who can cook at all lmao. as for burning water... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25946723][color=#B27749]Feiran[/color][/url] has likely never been in a kitchen, let alone near a cooking pot. special mention for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6154576][color=#B27749]Kirien[/color][/url] because he eats rocks and bathes in lava for fun, you're not getting anything conventionally edible out of him.[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]11. if you could have any familiar as a pet, which one would you choose and why?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]bone fiend... big scary-looking but actually introverted friend! i wanted one as soon as i saw them when i joined back in 2014 and i was SO upset when i learned they were KS familiars lol... also ferberus, because ferberus.[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]12. what's your personal playstyle?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]a mix of casual and coli fiend depending on the day and how i feel, but usually i'm fiending.[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]13. which of your dragons is the most special to you? why?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]that's difficult! i have so many! i'll start with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25972391][color=#B27749]Polaris[/color][/url] since i mentioned him above. i poured a lot of love and time into the story he shares with the other kids in his tab (who i also adore), and while it ultimately isn't likely to lead anywhere, i still think fondly of that time - the journey is the best part, right? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43317470][color=#B27749]Lorian[/color][/url] is the first G1 i fully gened, and i think i also hatched him myself? tbh i don't remember now, but he's still my perfect boy and i'm never letting him go. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2841845][color=B27749]Abyss[/color][/url] was a free dragon given to me when i first joined and he's been with me all this time! then there's these two... i can't really convey with words how important these guys are to me. they're old, old OCs and there are a lot of strong emotions tied to them. they deserve so, so much more than i'm currently capable of giving - i hope that one day, i can learn to write again and tell their story.[/color][/size][/indent] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6154576][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/61546/6154576_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/10259967][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/102600/10259967_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]14. if you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]i have no idea sobs[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]15. if you could make any scene what are you making and why?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]a spacey, starry night, or maybe a ruined tower looking out over a misty forest...[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]16. there is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]l a m p also i saw someone mention chairs and i want to add: chairs but they're perfectly positioned so that the little animal friends look like they're sitting on them if you invis your dragon away[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]17. you get to rename one colour, which are you renaming and to what?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]i'm renaming white to milk. give me milk dragons[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]18. do your dragons have any specific jobs?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]i need to write my lore down some time... but yes, i have an idea on what most of them do for a living/for fun. off the top of my head i know i have an archivist, some hunters, a grave robber(?), mercenaries and knights, etc...[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]19. what's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]i'd say these two for very different reasons:[/color][/size][/indent] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90695732][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/906958/90695732_350.png[/img][/url] [size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]we don't talk about how i lost my mind a little bit on 27.03.24[/color][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94302708][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943028/94302708_350.png[/img][/url] [size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]one day, i decided to name all the dragons i bought to exalt after drinks, and that's how this guy got his name. he was gonna get yeeted as planned, but my sister... listen, i'm very sensitive and it's easy to make me feel bad for inanimate objects/pixels on a screen/etc, and she was like 'how could you exalt him, you've given him hope of finding a home just to abandon him' and i coulDN'T... so now he's here forever i guess. his familiar also reminds me of juice.[/color][/size][/center] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]20. if you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]probably Polaris because he's perfection... there's also [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93539254][color=#B27749]this guy[/color][/url] who i think would make an incredible marble sculpture [s]i need to give him a name orz[/s][/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]21. have you ever done any crafts related to FR? if you have, what'd ya make? if you haven't, would you ever want to?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]i've scribbled my dragons before but that's about it. :') if i knew how to knit or crochet, i think it'd be fun to make little crochet dragons though![/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]22. if you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? how would you play it?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]i... i don't know ; _;[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]23. do you use any silly names for the breeds?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]snappers are snip-snaps, bogsneaks are boggies or sneakers, spirals are noodles, and sandsurges are [s]sand[/s]sharks[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]24. what's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]i don't remember when or why i bought [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48087901][color=B27749]this guy[/color][/url], but i do think he's very pretty! i just have no idea how he got here[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]25. which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]Chillwave just wants to play something fun but [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26236261][color=#B27749]Steelheart[/color][/url] has the controller in a death-grip until he wins a dang CoD game (he is screaming into the mic)[/color][/size][/indent] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25044829][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/250449/25044829_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]26. which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]it's definitely [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5305376][color=#B27749]Jihae[/color][/url]. and also [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26475198][color=#B27749]Cauterize[/color][/url], because he struggles with temperature management on cold intergalactic nights.[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]27. FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]Arcanist and Shade shenanigans i think![/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]28. have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? tell me about them![/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]i've met a lot of wonderful people on this site, though i've never really gotten close to anyone because lmao social interaction?? recently i've been doing a festival coli challenge [s]i'm unwell[/s] - someone from there who i exchanged a few messages with last month said hi to me when we started for wavecrest. i thought it was really nice of them :')[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]29. tell me three positive things![/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]- i've been managing to take my medication daily and while i'm generally not doing great, i have felt a little more settled and stable - one of my favourite bands (kuumaa) released a new album and i'm vibin' - my succulent is growing a new baby ; w;[/color][/size][/indent] [size=3][font=georgia][color=#B27749][b]30. a question?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=3][font=calibri][color=#57372C]i've rambled a lot here so uhh tell me about your favourite dragons/the dragons you're currently fixating on! i know that isn't a question...[/color][/size][/indent]
1. do you coli grind? if so, what's your favourite venue? if not, why?
if i'm online, there's a 90% chance i'm in the coli i don't have a problem. aesthetically, ghostlight ruins is my favourite, especially at night, but i enjoy grinding the mire more? help me.

2. how many dragons have you exalted?
885. :') a good chunk of those are from the past 2-3 months since i came back to the site lol

3. are you active in your flight's dominance scene? what kind of activities do you like participating in?
no, but i'd like to...! i'm just very easily confused and not entirely sure how to get involved. i don't have the mental/social energy for discord servers or anything like that, but i coli often enough that it'd be a good opportunity, you know?

4. if you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? what items would you add?
idk i'm not funny, but i do miss the HD art we got that one time and i'd like to see the newer breeds in that style (baby coatl my beloved)

5. if you could add any colour what would it be? what would the accent colours be?
hmm, maybe rose gold? accent colours i'm unsure on, just don't let it be green. blue is my favourite colour and i'd love more muted blues too...

6. do you have any OC dragons? have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?
the better question is what isn't an OC in my lair at this point!

7. do you have art on any of your dragons? if so, who has the most?
i think overall, Leliana has the most art but i'm trying to redo her bio and it's all gone at the moment. Polaris has the most you can currently see (as links).
25972391_350.png

8. if FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want?
fwuit gummy... but dragon shaped

9. what's your favourite site event?
gotta be NotN!

10. which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? which one is burning water?
Falion is probably the only one who can cook at all lmao. as for burning water... Feiran has likely never been in a kitchen, let alone near a cooking pot. special mention for Kirien because he eats rocks and bathes in lava for fun, you're not getting anything conventionally edible out of him.

11. if you could have any familiar as a pet, which one would you choose and why?
bone fiend... big scary-looking but actually introverted friend! i wanted one as soon as i saw them when i joined back in 2014 and i was SO upset when i learned they were KS familiars lol... also ferberus, because ferberus.

12. what's your personal playstyle?
a mix of casual and coli fiend depending on the day and how i feel, but usually i'm fiending.

13. which of your dragons is the most special to you? why?
that's difficult! i have so many! i'll start with Polaris since i mentioned him above. i poured a lot of love and time into the story he shares with the other kids in his tab (who i also adore), and while it ultimately isn't likely to lead anywhere, i still think fondly of that time - the journey is the best part, right?

Lorian is the first G1 i fully gened, and i think i also hatched him myself? tbh i don't remember now, but he's still my perfect boy and i'm never letting him go. Abyss was a free dragon given to me when i first joined and he's been with me all this time!

then there's these two... i can't really convey with words how important these guys are to me. they're old, old OCs and there are a lot of strong emotions tied to them. they deserve so, so much more than i'm currently capable of giving - i hope that one day, i can learn to write again and tell their story.
6154576_350.png
10259967_350.png

14. if you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?
i have no idea sobs

15. if you could make any scene what are you making and why?
a spacey, starry night, or maybe a ruined tower looking out over a misty forest...

16. there is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?
l a m p
also i saw someone mention chairs and i want to add: chairs but they're perfectly positioned so that the little animal friends look like they're sitting on them if you invis your dragon away

17. you get to rename one colour, which are you renaming and to what?
i'm renaming white to milk. give me milk dragons

18. do your dragons have any specific jobs?
i need to write my lore down some time... but yes, i have an idea on what most of them do for a living/for fun. off the top of my head i know i have an archivist, some hunters, a grave robber(?), mercenaries and knights, etc...

19. what's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon?
i'd say these two for very different reasons:
90695732_350.png
we don't talk about how i lost my mind a little bit on 27.03.24
94302708_350.png
one day, i decided to name all the dragons i bought to exalt after drinks, and that's how this guy got his name. he was gonna get yeeted as planned, but my sister... listen, i'm very sensitive and it's easy to make me feel bad for inanimate objects/pixels on a screen/etc, and she was like 'how could you exalt him, you've given him hope of finding a home just to abandon him' and i coulDN'T... so now he's here forever i guess.
his familiar also reminds me of juice.

20. if you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?
probably Polaris because he's perfection... there's also this guy who i think would make an incredible marble sculpture i need to give him a name orz

21. have you ever done any crafts related to FR? if you have, what'd ya make? if you haven't, would you ever want to?
i've scribbled my dragons before but that's about it. :') if i knew how to knit or crochet, i think it'd be fun to make little crochet dragons though!

22. if you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? how would you play it?
i... i don't know ; _;

23. do you use any silly names for the breeds?
snappers are snip-snaps, bogsneaks are boggies or sneakers, spirals are noodles, and sandsurges are sandsharks

24. what's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?
i don't remember when or why i bought this guy, but i do think he's very pretty! i just have no idea how he got here

25. which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox?
Chillwave just wants to play something fun but Steelheart has the controller in a death-grip until he wins a dang CoD game (he is screaming into the mic)
25044829_350.png

26. which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?
it's definitely Jihae. and also Cauterize, because he struggles with temperature management on cold intergalactic nights.

27. FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about?
Arcanist and Shade shenanigans i think!

28. have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? tell me about them!
i've met a lot of wonderful people on this site, though i've never really gotten close to anyone because lmao social interaction?? recently i've been doing a festival coli challenge i'm unwell - someone from there who i exchanged a few messages with last month said hi to me when we started for wavecrest. i thought it was really nice of them :')

29. tell me three positive things!
- i've been managing to take my medication daily and while i'm generally not doing great, i have felt a little more settled and stable
- one of my favourite bands (kuumaa) released a new album and i'm vibin'
- my succulent is growing a new baby ; w;

30. a question?
i've rambled a lot here so uhh tell me about your favourite dragons/the dragons you're currently fixating on! i know that isn't a question...
91580995-2.gif  f a r c a l l e r
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cara they/them fr+8
« about | sales | avatar »
- - - +
1) Yes, I dont have a favorite venue, but as many people I grind in Mire. 2) 1840 so far 3) Im active by exalting dragons. I dont participate in events. 4) I would like to add "Blep" as gene or apparel 5) Never thought about it 6) I dont have OC dragons. Honestly, I never wanted to make one, kind of weird of me 7) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82014432]This one[/url] has 2, and I also have art of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81676019]this one[/url] in my scetchbook 8) I think candy would be good, like 11 flavors to choose from 9) I like NotN and Brightshine 10) No one, but [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81676019]this one[/url] cant even start a fire to cook 11) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/36493.png[/img] I like this one, looks cool and fluffy 12) Coli grinder, but I also active on AH and sell G1s 13) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82014432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/820145/82014432_350.png[/img][/url] Farnah was my first G1 that I specifically bought, I choose to buy him and not worked with what I got at random. He also my most used dragon in coli (Mire Flyer). 14) I dont want to change it, never was good at naming 15) I think we need more scenes for flying dragons, without ground. Like starry sky or underwater scenes. I also think we need flights-themed scees but not domain scenes. 16) I think wildclaws-chairs looks funny 17) None 18) I have a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82014432]magician(kind of)[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81676019]jester[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81648692]hunter[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81394946]traveler[/url]. 19) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84922614]this one[/url]. not in lore, but I just dont realy like him. 20) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85386320][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=175&tertgene=8&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=8a7f5854be05001be2d443e7fb75bfd757945833&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] I woud like one of these as a statue. 21) I have exacly 2 drawings, and I wanted to make a bead figure of a dragon 22) I want to make a card game like "Durak(Fool)" but with 11 suits and withouth jack, queen or king cards, and ace is deities. There are no trump suit, they work like elements in coli. And card go from 1 to 13, and deity, so 14 cards in each suit. 23) No 24) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85386320]This one.[/url] I bought him for fodder breeding when I joined, But I kind of like him. I think one day I make a breeding project to get this exact dragon but unbreed. 25) I dont know. I never had one, or any console tbh. 26) No doubt, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82014432]this one[/url]. 27) Lore in comix form would be nice. Maybe then I finally read it. 28) No, I rarely talk to people. 29) 1. Its warm today, I can sleep without a heater. 2. I get to go home for a weekend. 3. I realy like new wavecrest apparel, gonna by a lot this year. Exited for a recolor when its out! 30) What project are you working on now (if any)?
1) Yes, I dont have a favorite venue, but as many people I grind in Mire.
2) 1840 so far
3) Im active by exalting dragons. I dont participate in events.
4) I would like to add "Blep" as gene or apparel
5) Never thought about it
6) I dont have OC dragons. Honestly, I never wanted to make one, kind of weird of me
7) This one has 2, and I also have art of this one in my scetchbook
8) I think candy would be good, like 11 flavors to choose from
9) I like NotN and Brightshine
10) No one, but this one cant even start a fire to cook
11) 36493.png I like this one, looks cool and fluffy
12) Coli grinder, but I also active on AH and sell G1s
13) 82014432_350.png Farnah was my first G1 that I specifically bought, I choose to buy him and not worked with what I got at random. He also my most used dragon in coli (Mire Flyer).
14) I dont want to change it, never was good at naming
15) I think we need more scenes for flying dragons, without ground. Like starry sky or underwater scenes. I also think we need flights-themed scees but not domain scenes.
16) I think wildclaws-chairs looks funny
17) None
18) I have a magician(kind of), jester, hunter and traveler.
19) this one. not in lore, but I just dont realy like him.
20) dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=175&tertgene=8&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=8a7f5854be05001be2d443e7fb75bfd757945833&dummyext=prev.png I woud like one of these as a statue.
21) I have exacly 2 drawings, and I wanted to make a bead figure of a dragon
22) I want to make a card game like "Durak(Fool)" but with 11 suits and withouth jack, queen or king cards, and ace is deities. There are no trump suit, they work like elements in coli. And card go from 1 to 13, and deity, so 14 cards in each suit.
23) No
24) This one. I bought him for fodder breeding when I joined, But I kind of like him. I think one day I make a breeding project to get this exact dragon but unbreed.
25) I dont know. I never had one, or any console tbh.
26) No doubt, this one.
27) Lore in comix form would be nice. Maybe then I finally read it.
28) No, I rarely talk to people.
29) 1. Its warm today, I can sleep without a heater. 2. I get to go home for a weekend. 3. I realy like new wavecrest apparel, gonna by a lot this year. Exited for a recolor when its out!
30) What project are you working on now (if any)?
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10