Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh look, a questionnaire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh boy! A chance to talk about myself, how fun

1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why?
I try, but I have a goldfish attention span lol. Favorite venue off of looks and enemies is probably Sandswept Delta though

2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)
>35

3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?
Nope, too complicated for small brain

4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?
Tidelord comes back

5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?
Dragonfruit or Verdigris from Eucyon’s New Colors 2.0 thread

6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?
No but I should definitely do that

7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most?
I did on my old account, but alas I’m too poor for art atm

8) If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want?
The Valentine’s Day cotton candy lol

9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)
NotN yummy stonks

10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?
I don’t have a cook yet, but Syko could probably out-bake him. As for who’s burning water, definitely Neosi.

11) If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why?
SUPERB GRYPHLET PLS

12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)
Casual player who wants money so I make skins

13) Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why?
Neosi, because she’s my progen lol

14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?
Dragon Party. Idk why

15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why?
Seconding the vineyard from Natron

16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?
Whatever fits their occupation! Fountains, barrels, trees, boats, couches, cushions, beehives, etc.

17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what?
Grape infuriates me. That is not the color of a grape. Would rename it morning/glory.

18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)
Yes! They all have occupations :>
(Except Neosi, who’s kinda just wandering around)

19) What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon?
I don’t have one (yet), but I’m thinking of getting yet another Catacomb clone which will definitely not fit into the aesthetic of my lair but so be it. She’s my baby.

20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?
Ooh. Probably Kochyli

21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?
I have not, but I’d love to! I have a handmade mini clay sculpture of Catacomb by the lovely KyraDrawz

22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?
Ooh, FR monopoly maybe?

23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)
Tundie for Tundras I think is the only one

24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?
Don’t really have one

25) Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox?
Gavros

26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?
Skoni for sure

27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about?
Swipps daughters maybe?

28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them!
Natron, Eucyon, Smorphie, Fay are the big ones I can think of

29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general!
Today is my last day of class for the semester, I get to see my dog tomorrow, and I’m having cake soon.

30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of!
What’s your favorite cheesecake flavor? Mines Oreo
Oh boy! A chance to talk about myself, how fun

I try, but I have a goldfish attention span lol. Favorite venue off of looks and enemies is probably Sandswept Delta though

2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)
>35

3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?
Nope, too complicated for small brain

4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?
Tidelord comes back

5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?
Dragonfruit or Verdigris from Eucyon’s New Colors 2.0 thread

6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?
No but I should definitely do that

I did on my old account, but alas I’m too poor for art atm

The Valentine’s Day cotton candy lol

9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)
NotN yummy stonks

10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?
I don’t have a cook yet, but Syko could probably out-bake him. As for who’s burning water, definitely Neosi.

SUPERB GRYPHLET PLS

12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)
Casual player who wants money so I make skins

Neosi, because she’s my progen lol

14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?
Dragon Party. Idk why

Seconding the vineyard from Natron

16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?
Whatever fits their occupation! Fountains, barrels, trees, boats, couches, cushions, beehives, etc.

Grape infuriates me. That is not the color of a grape. Would rename it morning/glory.

18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)
Yes! They all have occupations :>
(Except Neosi, who’s kinda just wandering around)

I don’t have one (yet), but I’m thinking of getting yet another Catacomb clone which will definitely not fit into the aesthetic of my lair but so be it. She’s my baby.

20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?
Ooh. Probably Kochyli

21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?
I have not, but I’d love to! I have a handmade mini clay sculpture of Catacomb by the lovely KyraDrawz

22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?
Ooh, FR monopoly maybe?

23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)
Tundie for Tundras I think is the only one

24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?
Don’t really have one

Gavros

26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?
Skoni for sure

Swipps daughters maybe?

Natron, Eucyon, Smorphie, Fay are the big ones I can think of

29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general!
Today is my last day of class for the semester, I get to see my dog tomorrow, and I’m having cake soon.

30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of!
What’s your favorite cheesecake flavor? Mines Oreo
6dXZi9G.gif
| Tiv ||
- They/them
- FR +3
- skin shop
- art shop
- rng adopt
[center]1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why? I do. Favorite venue to grind in is probably the Waterway. Next up in the list is Thunderhead Savannah, then possibly Golem Workshop or Forbidden Portal. 2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!) Under 5000, given that I don't have the achievement yet 3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in? Kind of. I've created badges for dom programs before, and whenever we have a conquest push I do try to participate. My activity is variable though due to irl time constraints, so I don't always get to join in. I usually don't participate in programs that run during push week beyond the standard push sheet setup Plague's got. Trying to join in activities is a lot of work lol I'm tired just let me exalt dragons en masse 4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add? Akirigeddon 2.0 only because I want to see all the new breeds and how they'd look! 5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be? I saw the color wheel expansion v2 suggestion thread years ago, and ever since, Birch lives as a pipe dream in my head. It's like Orca, but not that weird ice blue. 6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC? I have OC dragons. Pillarbeast and Sandrile :) 7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most? I love art! Nitro (my avatar dragon, linked in my sig) has the most by a long shot! 8) If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want? Lumi-O... 'NaxSnacks... I don't really care what kind of snacks, just make it funny lol 9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.) Hm. NotN is fun, Warrior's Way and pirate week is fun, of course I like Springswarm, and Riot of Rot is always a hoot. I don't have a favorite between them. 10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water? Again I'll have to think about this 11) If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why? [item=longwing epiptite] this and any other relatively normal bug familiars. I love bugs! Bugs are awesome :) 12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.) I exist as a weird amalgam of all four combined, with the certainty of Schrodinger's cat. 13) Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why? I'll have to think about that. Spiro is pretty damn special to me, given that I hatched him, but I'm not sure if he's at the top of the list. 14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why? Stormlight Workshop's Oops! All Dragons! I have no explanation beyond "it would be funny". 15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why? Loaded question because that's one of the things I want staff to focus on more. More space scenes, scenes that are the backgrounds of the breed vistas, just more scenes in general. I crave more because what we have feels very limited. 16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons? Chairs, I guess. 17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what? Phthalo and I'm not sure to what, I just can't remember how to spell it 18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.) In my lore clan, yes but no. Hard to have a solid job when you live in an apocalyptic wasteland devoid of any kind of organization or authority structure. 19) What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon? I don't believe I have one of those. 20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why? Nitro! He's my blorbo. 21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to? I am considering making plushies of my dragons, and I'd love to make breed patterns to post here (obvs for free!) but idk if staff would be cool with that. I'd ask, but that's a task closer to when I actually do it. 22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it? For simplicity's sake, a deck of playing cards that's FR themed would be cool. I'm not good at thinking up games. 23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.) Tunga, bagsnack, snurge 24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay? I don't have an answer for this >> 25) Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox? Fruit Loop 26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe? Kulshedra, but they don't have feet... 27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about? BotE! That would be neat. 28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them! I'll need to think about this one. 29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general! I got a cute beetle plush keychain yesterday, I got to hug both of my cats at once, and I received a very lovely gift from someone onsite :) 30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of! Do you like bugs? If so, what kinds are your favorite? If not, why? [/center]
I do. Favorite venue to grind in is probably the Waterway. Next up in the list is Thunderhead Savannah, then possibly Golem Workshop or Forbidden Portal.

Under 5000, given that I don't have the achievement yet

Kind of. I've created badges for dom programs before, and whenever we have a conquest push I do try to participate. My activity is variable though due to irl time constraints, so I don't always get to join in.
I usually don't participate in programs that run during push week beyond the standard push sheet setup Plague's got. Trying to join in activities is a lot of work lol I'm tired just let me exalt dragons en masse

Akirigeddon 2.0 only because I want to see all the new breeds and how they'd look!

I saw the color wheel expansion v2 suggestion thread years ago, and ever since, Birch lives as a pipe dream in my head. It's like Orca, but not that weird ice blue.

I have OC dragons. Pillarbeast and Sandrile :)

I love art! Nitro (my avatar dragon, linked in my sig) has the most by a long shot!

Lumi-O... 'NaxSnacks... I don't really care what kind of snacks, just make it funny lol

Hm. NotN is fun, Warrior's Way and pirate week is fun, of course I like Springswarm, and Riot of Rot is always a hoot. I don't have a favorite between them.

Again I'll have to think about this

Longwing Epiptite
this and any other relatively normal bug familiars. I love bugs! Bugs are awesome :)

I exist as a weird amalgam of all four combined, with the certainty of Schrodinger's cat.

I'll have to think about that. Spiro is pretty damn special to me, given that I hatched him, but I'm not sure if he's at the top of the list.

Stormlight Workshop's Oops! All Dragons!
I have no explanation beyond "it would be funny".

Loaded question because that's one of the things I want staff to focus on more. More space scenes, scenes that are the backgrounds of the breed vistas, just more scenes in general. I crave more because what we have feels very limited.

Chairs, I guess.

Phthalo and I'm not sure to what, I just can't remember how to spell it

In my lore clan, yes but no. Hard to have a solid job when you live in an apocalyptic wasteland devoid of any kind of organization or authority structure.

I don't believe I have one of those.

Nitro! He's my blorbo.

I am considering making plushies of my dragons, and I'd love to make breed patterns to post here (obvs for free!) but idk if staff would be cool with that. I'd ask, but that's a task closer to when I actually do it.

For simplicity's sake, a deck of playing cards that's FR themed would be cool. I'm not good at thinking up games.

Tunga, bagsnack, snurge

I don't have an answer for this >>

Fruit Loop

Kulshedra, but they don't have feet...

BotE! That would be neat.

I'll need to think about this one.

I got a cute beetle plush keychain yesterday, I got to hug both of my cats at once, and I received a very lovely gift from someone onsite :)

Do you like bugs? If so, what kinds are your favorite? If not, why?
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[b]1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why?[/b] yeag. I LOVE crystal pools. EATS IT!!!!!!!!! [b]2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)[/b] 1475, which is a lot more than I expected! [b]3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?[/b] no I too eepy [b]4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?[/b] Every dragon is a different food and if you throw two dragon IDs into foresee progeny you get to see weird food combos of the two food dragons :} [b]5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be? [/b]A light pink that's somewhere between Pink and Blush, accent colors are mostly blue with some ourple. [b]6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?[/b] Most of my dragons wound up becoming OCs but uh I haven't done anything with them. Now I'm doing things with other OCs and I'm thinking of making them dragons :} (some scries below) [center][outfit=2545366][outfit=2546942][outfit=2549013][/center] [b]7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most? [/b]I had them but I haven't gotten around to replacing images that are linked to discord :(. Cottoncloud def has the most though (pfp derg) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50745892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/507459/50745892_350.png[/img][/url] [b]8) If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want? [/b]The Soylents for sure. [b]9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.) [/b]NotN! There's so many silly guys (the fams) and [b]IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!![/b] [b]10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water? [/b]Dunno if any of them could out cook ramsay. One of them could and would kill him on sight though [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45868894][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/458689/45868894_350.png[/img][/url] [b]11) If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why? [/b]Sweetpuff... they so baby... [b]12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.) [/b]casual as hell I just be designing pretty lizards [b]13) Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why? [/b]Cottoncloud is my BABY and I LOVE HIM [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50745892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/507459/50745892_350.png[/img][/url] [b]14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why? [/b]jisticuffs ascending. [b]15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why? [/b]Deep dank ocean. Very spooky! Maybe a sunken ship. [b]16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons? [/b] Hehehe... socks and sandals... on a bed with recently washed bedsheets >:) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70432832][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704329/70432832_350.png[/img][/url] [b]17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what? [/b]Tarnish -> Vis' favorite ever [b]18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.) [/b]Erm IDK anymore, I haven't thought about FR OCs in a little while. [b]19) What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon? [/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71507217][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715073/71507217_350.png[/img][/url] [b]20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why? [/b] I want the big scary fella! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72959437][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/729595/72959437_350.png[/img][/url] [b]21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?[/b] ough... maybe origami of some kind... it's important to progen lore [b]22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?[/b] Probably some kind of resource management game where you have currency from each flight and you have to get some amount of currency from each flight to get the favor of the gods. [b]23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)[/b] Tunga is bunga [b]24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?[/b] This one was part of a breeding project pair and she was too expensive and I kept her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73697623][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/736977/73697623_350.png[/img][/url] [b]25) Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox? [/b]It's ALWAYS gamer memphis' turn (ignore the bio I wanted to do a beginners guide at some point but my plan fell through) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64748756][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/647488/64748756_350.png[/img][/url] [b]26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe? [/b]Cottoncloud does this 24/7 but so does she [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69068669][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/690687/69068669_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about? [/b]Where's tidedad guys. Where he go.[b] 28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them! [/b]Yeah he's very cool and funny and nice and makes silly questionnaires on the forum. [b]29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general! [/b]Got lots of silly discord friends, fr dragons, and [b]30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of![/b] what's your favorite cheesecake
yeag. I LOVE crystal pools. EATS IT!!!!!!!!!
1475, which is a lot more than I expected!
no I too eepy
Every dragon is a different food and if you throw two dragon IDs into foresee progeny you get to see weird food combos of the two food dragons :}
A light pink that's somewhere between Pink and Blush, accent colors are mostly blue with some ourple.
Most of my dragons wound up becoming OCs but uh I haven't done anything with them. Now I'm doing things with other OCs and I'm thinking of making them dragons :} (some scries below)
Mage
Let Her Cook
Moosic
I had them but I haven't gotten around to replacing images that are linked to discord :(. Cottoncloud def has the most though (pfp derg)
50745892_350.png
The Soylents for sure.
NotN! There's so many silly guys (the fams) and IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Dunno if any of them could out cook ramsay.
One of them could and would kill him on sight though
45868894_350.png
Sweetpuff... they so baby...
casual as hell
I just be designing pretty lizards
Cottoncloud is my BABY and I LOVE HIM
50745892_350.png
jisticuffs ascending.
Deep dank ocean. Very spooky! Maybe a sunken ship.

Hehehe... socks and sandals... on a bed with recently washed bedsheets >:)
70432832_350.png
Tarnish -> Vis' favorite ever
Erm IDK anymore, I haven't thought about FR OCs in a little while.
71507217_350.png

I want the big scary fella!
72959437_350.png
ough... maybe origami of some kind... it's important to progen lore
Probably some kind of resource management game where you have currency from each flight and you have to get some amount of currency from each flight to get the favor of the gods.
Tunga is bunga
This one was part of a breeding project pair and she was too expensive and I kept her
73697623_350.png
It's ALWAYS gamer memphis' turn
(ignore the bio I wanted to do a beginners guide at some point but my plan fell through)
64748756_350.png
Cottoncloud does this 24/7 but so does she
69068669_350.png
Where's tidedad guys. Where he go.
Yeah he's very cool and funny and nice and makes silly questionnaires on the forum.
Got lots of silly discord friends, fr dragons, and
what's your favorite cheesecake
Ym65dsQ.png
[b]1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why?[/b] Only if I need something for hib-den or if I'm leveling fodder/a perma ^^ My favorite venue is any of them except the Mire because that's where I do all my leveling lol; aesthetics-wise I love the Thunderhead Savannah or Ghostlight Ruins <3 [b]2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)[/b] 666... I... Well... that was unexpected O_O lol [b]3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?[/b] Other than leveling/exalting my own hatchlings when the grow up/rarely sending them into raffles, not really. The community only talks in Discord and that really hinders any of my interest in it. I do kinda want to get into Foddart one day so that I can get art for my dragons but not right now. I just don't have the energy for keeping that much fodder :P [b]4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?[/b] Each of your dragons gives you a super cheesy inspirational quote; that might be kinda uplifting actually :) and Live Laugh Love apparel signs would be for sale at Marva's (I'd buy one) XD [b]5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?[/b] Arctic from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3178935/1]this thread[/url] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0cb94e528c02158c1870244b49a269c4/tumblr_inline_pgce5h0OFV1r7p6yr_540.png[/img] [b]6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?[/b] Technically, isn't any dragon that you give lore an oc? Like they become a character as soon as you make up a personality/give them a story, so; I guess a bunch of mine have become ocs. I don't really have fandragons of characters from my own stories, but some of them are kinda parallel/inspired off of each other I guess, like I'll give them the same name/vibes lol but it's not really supposed to be direct fandragons [b]7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most?[/b] Yeah, a few have art (only one piece each though!) I'd really like more for my favorites, but this girl has a really nice piece [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69677446][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696775/69677446_350.png[/img][/url] [b]8) If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want?[/b] Like a better goldfish except it's dragons lol [b]9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)[/b] NotN for eggs and money-making and new familiars! I also really like Drakeharvest for the scenes, and Brightshine always seems to have really nice apparel <3 [b]10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?[/b] She can cook: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64568530][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645686/64568530_350.png[/img][/url] Do not eat anything she gives you, it's probably about to explode: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71795925][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/717960/71795925_350.png[/img][/url] [b]11) If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why?[/b] If you'd said Dragon breed, I would have known immediately (Veilspun), but fam?? There are too many, that's like asking me to choose one Pokemon to keep as a pet lol! Maybe one of these: [Item=Chipskink] [item=Barkbound Construct] [item=Marbled Jester] [item=Storm Seeker] [item=Longhorn Capricat] [item=Quillcrown Parda] [item=Scarlet Hamble] [item=Mantarune] [b]12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)[/b] Daily Dailies and Coli Lite to fund my collection of aesthetics. [b]13) Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why?[/b] My Progens <3 I love them so much (they're in my signature). Also my latest special dragons are my Batman villain fandragons ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93799739]Scarecrow[/url] is my avatar currently), I planned the main ones out so carefully and I love them so much!! [b]14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?[/b] Uhhhhhhhhhh no ideas come to mind for this one... [b]15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why?[/b] Pumpkin Patch <3 a cute colorful day version and a spooky evening version... I want it so bad [b]16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?[/b] Bookshelves/Potted plants!! Maybe a bird feeder or wind chimes... Tables with different feasts laid out on them, a forge, oven, sewing machine... [b]17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what?[/b] No color comes to mind, except maybe renaming Charcoal to something else so it's not right beside Coal with almost the same name lol [b]18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)[/b] Some of them! It just depends, but mostly their lore isn't interconnected like that, they're individuals doing their own things, not really in a clan or even really living near each other. [b]19) What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon?[/b] I don't really have one? [b]20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?[/b] Probably both my Progens cuddling or something ^^ [b]21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?[/b] No but I really need to top being lazy and do art of my dragons haha [b]22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?[/b] I wouldn't. At the most I'd make trading cards of my favorite dragons, but there's be no game attached. [b]23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)[/b] I sometimes shorten the names, I don't usually make them silly though unless it's an inside joke spoken aloud to my friend lol, like it took me awhile to say AuraBOA instead of ouroboros so I still say that sometimes [b]24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?[/b] None. I eventually get rid of any that are like that :) [b]25) Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox?[/b] These two are fighting over it... Eventually they'll figure it out and play something multiplayer though lol [s]while fighting[/s] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75346971][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753470/75346971_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40064321][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/400644/40064321_350.png[/img][/url] [b]26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?[/b] Him probably, but it's just cute because he just got out of bed/is getting ready for bed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84652133][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/846522/84652133_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about?[/b] I guess it's be interesting to see the short stories in a comic medium.. Something about Luminax especially though [b]28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them![/b] Yeah @arawoods !! We're both working on Batman fandragons so it's a ton of fun to talk about it! I'm always happy to see her around even if I don't respond to messages promptly [s]sorry ;_; lol[/s] [b]29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general![/b] I just got some lattice set up for my rabbit on the porch, and it's so nice out there! And I just got the perfect [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94565722]Man-Bat[/url] fandragon for free, I love him!! <3 [s]just two things rn ig[/s] [b]30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of![/b] What's your favorite dessert? I think I'm going to get some ice cream lol

Only if I need something for hib-den or if I'm leveling fodder/a perma ^^ My favorite venue is any of them except the Mire because that's where I do all my leveling lol; aesthetics-wise I love the Thunderhead Savannah or Ghostlight Ruins <3

666... I... Well... that was unexpected O_O lol

Other than leveling/exalting my own hatchlings when the grow up/rarely sending them into raffles, not really. The community only talks in Discord and that really hinders any of my interest in it. I do kinda want to get into Foddart one day so that I can get art for my dragons but not right now. I just don't have the energy for keeping that much fodder :P

Each of your dragons gives you a super cheesy inspirational quote; that might be kinda uplifting actually :) and Live Laugh Love apparel signs would be for sale at Marva's (I'd buy one) XD

Arctic from this thread
tumblr_inline_pgce5h0OFV1r7p6yr_540.png

Technically, isn't any dragon that you give lore an oc? Like they become a character as soon as you make up a personality/give them a story, so; I guess a bunch of mine have become ocs. I don't really have fandragons of characters from my own stories, but some of them are kinda parallel/inspired off of each other I guess, like I'll give them the same name/vibes lol but it's not really supposed to be direct fandragons

Yeah, a few have art (only one piece each though!) I'd really like more for my favorites, but this girl has a really nice piece
69677446_350.png

Like a better goldfish except it's dragons lol

NotN for eggs and money-making and new familiars! I also really like Drakeharvest for the scenes, and Brightshine always seems to have really nice apparel <3

She can cook:
64568530_350.png

Do not eat anything she gives you, it's probably about to explode:
71795925_350.png

If you'd said Dragon breed, I would have known immediately (Veilspun), but fam?? There are too many, that's like asking me to choose one Pokemon to keep as a pet lol! Maybe one of these:
Chipskink Barkbound Construct Marbled Jester Storm Seeker Longhorn Capricat Quillcrown Parda Scarlet Hamble Mantarune

Daily Dailies and Coli Lite to fund my collection of aesthetics.

My Progens <3 I love them so much (they're in my signature). Also my latest special dragons are my Batman villain fandragons (Scarecrow is my avatar currently), I planned the main ones out so carefully and I love them so much!!

Uhhhhhhhhhh no ideas come to mind for this one...

Pumpkin Patch <3 a cute colorful day version and a spooky evening version... I want it so bad

Bookshelves/Potted plants!! Maybe a bird feeder or wind chimes... Tables with different feasts laid out on them, a forge, oven, sewing machine...

No color comes to mind, except maybe renaming Charcoal to something else so it's not right beside Coal with almost the same name lol

Some of them! It just depends, but mostly their lore isn't interconnected like that, they're individuals doing their own things, not really in a clan or even really living near each other.

I don't really have one?

Probably both my Progens cuddling or something ^^

No but I really need to top being lazy and do art of my dragons haha

I wouldn't. At the most I'd make trading cards of my favorite dragons, but there's be no game attached.

I sometimes shorten the names, I don't usually make them silly though unless it's an inside joke spoken aloud to my friend lol, like it took me awhile to say AuraBOA instead of ouroboros so I still say that sometimes

None. I eventually get rid of any that are like that :)

These two are fighting over it... Eventually they'll figure it out and play something multiplayer though lol while fighting
75346971_350.png
40064321_350.png

Him probably, but it's just cute because he just got out of bed/is getting ready for bed
84652133_350.png

I guess it's be interesting to see the short stories in a comic medium.. Something about Luminax especially though

Yeah @arawoods !! We're both working on Batman fandragons so it's a ton of fun to talk about it! I'm always happy to see her around even if I don't respond to messages promptly sorry ;_; lol

I just got some lattice set up for my rabbit on the porch, and it's so nice out there! And I just got the perfect Man-Bat fandragon for free, I love him!! <3 just two things rn ig

What's your favorite dessert? I think I'm going to get some ice cream lol
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
[center] [b]1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why?[/b] I do! My favorite venue is probably a tie between Mire and Thunderhead Savannah, simply because I farm them the most haha. [b]2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)[/b] 1709, sloooowly working towards that 5000 [b]3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?[/b] Not really lol. Fire doesn't have much dominance activity in general (we're getting better!), but if we're pushing I'll try to exalt my dragons during that week if I can. I always check the foddart on all elements' pushes for cool skins, though! [b]4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?[/b] I really liked that one year (1 or 2 years ago?) where all the dragons were rotated randomly, so I'd probably make that happen again. I would add the flat black and white scenes we thought we were getting with Deep Space and Polar Bear Ice Castle smh [b]5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?[/b] Yikes, that's hard. I can't think of anything specific, but probably another electric purple looking color. Light purple accents? [b]6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?[/b] Nope! I do want to make a dragon for one of my sonas, though. I'd want to make a custom skin for him, and I really don't have the patience right now haha [b]7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most?[/b] Yes! I want to get into buying art from others, but for now I just sometimes draw my own art for my dragons. I only have a couple with 1 piece on them, but I've drawn/doodled my dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69323802]Wynne[/url] the most. [b]8) If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want?[/b] Fruit gummies or something- can't mess that up, plus they'd be cute! They could be the dragon emojis or something :) [b]9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)[/b] Probably the popular answer, but NotN. I get so much done in those two weeks... [b]10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80054322]Thisbe[/url] can probaby cook. Cook what? Who knows. But she can probably do it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84900712]Clementine[/url] is in space- she doesn't even know what cooking is! [b]11) If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why?[/b] [item=Blotched Quetzeel] just... look at him.. I love long fish, and he is definitely that. He also has a bonus baby face :) [b]12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)[/b] I think I'm a combination of casual and coli fiend, but I also have a massive UMA collection, so possibly a collector as well? I feel like I go through phases haha, but I would definitely say I spend the most time in the coli [b]13) Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why?[/b] I don't think I have a "most special" dragon because all of them are special to me in different ways, but respirate is a fandragon of one of my all-time favorite songs, so she of course holds a special place in my heart! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88205156][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/882052/88205156_350.png[/img][/url] [b]14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?[/b] I have no clue, and that is why I am not in college for a media & advertising degree :D [b]15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why?[/b] A pine/fir forest- anything that's more dark green and purple. I need more woodsy stuff to match the projects I'm making! [b]16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?[/b] Putting a chair on my dragon's back- it is now a steed. Mayhaps it will receive a head lampshade for extra armor value and sun protection. [b]17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what?[/b] Algae because it isn't algae colored... it will now be dubbed Lichen. [b]18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)[/b] Nope! Aside from my coli dragons, everyone there is just looking pretty. [b]19) What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51986436]Twilight[/url], the last remaining survivor of a group of 4 xxx/y obsidian star/const nocts I bought on a whim as breeders years ago. I just think he's ugly now, sadly :( [b]20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?[/b] Give me a handcarved wooden replica of this guy, and I would love it forever. I absolutely love these colors/this dragon and I think they'd look great in a woodcarving style. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91810359][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/918104/91810359_350.png[/img][/url] [b]21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?[/b] No crafts, but I do draw my dragons on occassion [b]22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?[/b] You could actually make a valid card game from these guys, honestly. There would just need to be a system to replicate coli training, levelling, and skills. Dragons would start out base level and you'd have to complete tasks or minigames to earn them random abilities which they would then battle the opponent's dragons with. [b]23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)[/b] Not really. I suppose do I call Aberrations Abbies, though. [b]24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50026034]Micah.[/url] He is so ugly. What did younger me see in him?? He's just a breeder now, but yeesh, dude. [b]25) Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49856247]Titanium[/url], though she always skips her turn so others can go because they like it more. She's more of a book girl. [b]26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83089547]Rohais[/url] 100%. She probably would have a scale care routine as well lol [b]27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about?[/b] FR Lore! You asked a question about a movie last survey, and my answer remains the same. More specifically, possibly something about the Plague/Nature lore, as that seems easiest to turn into a comic. [b]28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them![/b] Nah, not really here to make friends, just to have fun! [b]29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general![/b] 1. I am having buffalo wings for dinner tonight (my favorite food) >:) 2. My birthday is coming up soon (positive, I suppose). This means I get money to spend on my aquariums lol... 3. College semester is almost over, aw yeah. [b]30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of![/b] Favorite dinosaur?
I do! My favorite venue is probably a tie between Mire and Thunderhead Savannah, simply because I farm them the most haha.

1709, sloooowly working towards that 5000

Not really lol. Fire doesn't have much dominance activity in general (we're getting better!), but if we're pushing I'll try to exalt my dragons during that week if I can. I always check the foddart on all elements' pushes for cool skins, though!

I really liked that one year (1 or 2 years ago?) where all the dragons were rotated randomly, so I'd probably make that happen again. I would add the flat black and white scenes we thought we were getting with Deep Space and Polar Bear Ice Castle smh

Yikes, that's hard. I can't think of anything specific, but probably another electric purple looking color. Light purple accents?

Nope! I do want to make a dragon for one of my sonas, though. I'd want to make a custom skin for him, and I really don't have the patience right now haha

Yes! I want to get into buying art from others, but for now I just sometimes draw my own art for my dragons. I only have a couple with 1 piece on them, but I've drawn/doodled my dragon Wynne the most.

Fruit gummies or something- can't mess that up, plus they'd be cute! They could be the dragon emojis or something :)

Probably the popular answer, but NotN. I get so much done in those two weeks...

Thisbe can probaby cook. Cook what? Who knows. But she can probably do it! Clementine is in space- she doesn't even know what cooking is!

Blotched Quetzeel
just... look at him.. I love long fish, and he is definitely that. He also has a bonus baby face :)

I think I'm a combination of casual and coli fiend, but I also have a massive UMA collection, so possibly a collector as well? I feel like I go through phases haha, but I would definitely say I spend the most time in the coli

I don't think I have a "most special" dragon because all of them are special to me in different ways, but respirate is a fandragon of one of my all-time favorite songs, so she of course holds a special place in my heart!
88205156_350.png

I have no clue, and that is why I am not in college for a media & advertising degree :D

A pine/fir forest- anything that's more dark green and purple. I need more woodsy stuff to match the projects I'm making!

Putting a chair on my dragon's back- it is now a steed. Mayhaps it will receive a head lampshade for extra armor value and sun protection.

Algae because it isn't algae colored... it will now be dubbed Lichen.

Nope! Aside from my coli dragons, everyone there is just looking pretty.

Twilight, the last remaining survivor of a group of 4 xxx/y obsidian star/const nocts I bought on a whim as breeders years ago. I just think he's ugly now, sadly :(

Give me a handcarved wooden replica of this guy, and I would love it forever. I absolutely love these colors/this dragon and I think they'd look great in a woodcarving style.
91810359_350.png

No crafts, but I do draw my dragons on occassion

You could actually make a valid card game from these guys, honestly. There would just need to be a system to replicate coli training, levelling, and skills. Dragons would start out base level and you'd have to complete tasks or minigames to earn them random abilities which they would then battle the opponent's dragons with.

Not really. I suppose do I call Aberrations Abbies, though.

Micah. He is so ugly. What did younger me see in him?? He's just a breeder now, but yeesh, dude.

Titanium, though she always skips her turn so others can go because they like it more. She's more of a book girl.

Rohais 100%. She probably would have a scale care routine as well lol

FR Lore! You asked a question about a movie last survey, and my answer remains the same. More specifically, possibly something about the Plague/Nature lore, as that seems easiest to turn into a comic.

Nah, not really here to make friends, just to have fun!

1. I am having buffalo wings for dinner tonight (my favorite food) >:)
2. My birthday is coming up soon (positive, I suppose). This means I get money to spend on my aquariums lol...
3. College semester is almost over, aw yeah.

Favorite dinosaur?
JOuQ1Pe.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9IMJevS.jpeg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5SXW87q.gif[/img] I'm currently out for my ear piercing appointment but I'll respond later today to everyone's questions!
9IMJevS.jpeg

5SXW87q.gif

I'm currently out for my ear piercing appointment but I'll respond later today to everyone's questions!
vDH0pGc.png
1) Rarely! I go ham during NotN and otherwise barely touch the coliseum. If I'm not hunting for specific things, I like Blooming Grove best. It's a good thing it's pretty because I'll die there trying to get materials for blossom and branches. 2) 2107. I don't enjoy levelling fodder so I tend to just sell ready-to-train adult dragons instead. 3) Nah. If there's an actual battle and I'm active at the time I'll try to pitch in with exalts. 4) Fake imp scrolls. Turns your dragon into a cardboard cutout a la Marva for a day. 5) A decent dark teal. Something that falls between Teal, Abyss, and Thicket. Not sure what I'd want for an accent colour offhand. 6) Yes. And no. Here are two: [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68287488][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/682875/68287488.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77310360][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/773104/77310360.png[/img][/url][/center] 7) A little. Not counting little adopts, these three: [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1763289][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/17633/1763289.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63753410][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/637535/63753410.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1052843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/10529/1052843.png[/img][/url][/center] 8) Light flight mini eggs? They look like they should have a crunchy candy shell. 9) Probably NotN because I like money. Brightshine, Greenskeeper, and Starfall usually have something interesting in the apparel department, too. 10) I don't think I've got an official cook, but [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82842231]Saffron[/url] does candy R&D. I wouldn't trust most of the others near a kitchen. 11) One of these. Easier to hide than most, and would probably take care of the rowdy neighbors. [center][item=wispwillow peryton][/center] 12) I don't even know how to classify my playstyle but no god nor man can keep me from getting my hands on the things I truly want. 13) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1763289]Kosali[/url]. I don't know why. Something about putting that accent on him just made the neurons go brrrrrr. [s]14) [/s] 15) If it's for me, some nonsense involving a cave system full of glowing flowers and mushrooms. If it's for the site in general, maybe throw my fellow Sparks a bone and make something more blatantly futuristic. 16) Cushions and throw blankets. The veilspun and faes are already using their larger lairmates as furniture, we might as well class it up some. 17) I'm renaming Sapphire to "Mistake". 18) Yes, and I've been trying to do more of this but thinking of jobs for a lot of these slackers is difficult. 19) I have several "we don't talk about that one" dragons. Look, we're doing science over here, accidents happen. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77045191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/770452/77045191.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93027833][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/930279/93027833.png[/img][/url][/center] [s]20)[/s] 21) No, though I think a dragon would make a nice basis for a piece of jewellery. [s]22)[/s] 23) Snurges. 24) That would be Feallan: [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56496974][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/564970/56496974.png[/img][/url][/center] 25) It is always [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51087314]Faidra[/url]'s turn next. No one is sure how this is possible. 26) Fluffy slippers and robe are canon lore for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93298102]Celandine[/url]. [s]27) [/s] 28) I climb out the window when people on FR attempt to socialize with me beyond a certain point, so nope! 29) I slept very well, have numerous snacks, and am excited to see how the accent submission system is getting updated. 30) Top three varieties of fruit?
1) Rarely! I go ham during NotN and otherwise barely touch the coliseum. If I'm not hunting for specific things, I like Blooming Grove best. It's a good thing it's pretty because I'll die there trying to get materials for blossom and branches.

2) 2107. I don't enjoy levelling fodder so I tend to just sell ready-to-train adult dragons instead.

3) Nah. If there's an actual battle and I'm active at the time I'll try to pitch in with exalts.

4) Fake imp scrolls. Turns your dragon into a cardboard cutout a la Marva for a day.

5) A decent dark teal. Something that falls between Teal, Abyss, and Thicket. Not sure what I'd want for an accent colour offhand.

6) Yes. And no. Here are two:
68287488.png 77310360.png

7) A little. Not counting little adopts, these three:
1763289.png63753410.png1052843.png

8) Light flight mini eggs? They look like they should have a crunchy candy shell.

9) Probably NotN because I like money. Brightshine, Greenskeeper, and Starfall usually have something interesting in the apparel department, too.

10) I don't think I've got an official cook, but Saffron does candy R&D. I wouldn't trust most of the others near a kitchen.

11) One of these. Easier to hide than most, and would probably take care of the rowdy neighbors.
Wispwillow Peryton

12) I don't even know how to classify my playstyle but no god nor man can keep me from getting my hands on the things I truly want.

13) Kosali. I don't know why. Something about putting that accent on him just made the neurons go brrrrrr.

14)

15) If it's for me, some nonsense involving a cave system full of glowing flowers and mushrooms. If it's for the site in general, maybe throw my fellow Sparks a bone and make something more blatantly futuristic.

16) Cushions and throw blankets. The veilspun and faes are already using their larger lairmates as furniture, we might as well class it up some.

17) I'm renaming Sapphire to "Mistake".

18) Yes, and I've been trying to do more of this but thinking of jobs for a lot of these slackers is difficult.

19) I have several "we don't talk about that one" dragons. Look, we're doing science over here, accidents happen.
77045191.png93027833.png

20)

21) No, though I think a dragon would make a nice basis for a piece of jewellery.

22)

23) Snurges.

24) That would be Feallan:
56496974.png

25) It is always Faidra's turn next. No one is sure how this is possible.

26) Fluffy slippers and robe are canon lore for Celandine.

27)

28) I climb out the window when people on FR attempt to socialize with me beyond a certain point, so nope!

29) I slept very well, have numerous snacks, and am excited to see how the accent submission system is getting updated.

30) Top three varieties of fruit?
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
Yaaaay yippie ^^ I love quastion time..... [b]1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why?[/b] Only if I need something really. It's not something I do for fun, because literally nothing about it is fun. It's the most boring, tedious, mindnumbing task ever and RNG straight up hates me. It takes a million years to get anything and again it's just straight up frustrating or tedious. So, I don't have a favourite venue - but I can tell you that Waterway is my least favourite. [b]2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)[/b] 47. Which is a lot more than I thought. I don't remember any of these people. [b]3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?[/b] No. I'm just not really super interested in Arcane's dom scene specifically, and there usually isn't a lot in the scene in general that catches my eye idk. [b]4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?[/b] I'd add a joke Ancient breed. The initial release for April Fools day would be like a really silly badly drawn dragon that barely resembles a dragon, like a snail with tiny dragon wings and legs that's drawn with the crayon tool in mspaint. None of the genes really display, but there's really badly drawn versions of a few linebreaking genes. The item would be a foil covered candy egg, which rather than having varying colorations actually just gives you "chocolate" for each food type that amounts to 2 food points (so it's not an easy food farm) when you open it. Once the initial opening period passes, the chocolate is added to Marva as swappable for gravel and everyone's egg opens into an Unhatched Ancient egg for the new breed. [b]5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?[/b] Hard question, there's a suggestion post for new colors that has a lot of really beautiful options. But me and my friend noticed the other day there isn't really any nice bright blues that are just blue without being super eyeburny. Like just a baby blue. That's all I want, I want a baby blue that isn't purple tinted. [b]6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?[/b] Well, I'm a lore lair, so aren't they all technically my ocs? I do have dragons who were made after pre-existing ocs though, a good few in fact! And I definitely have dragons who I then turned into actual non-dragon ocs also, which also amounts to a good few now! I'd have a long little list if I listed them all off here. [b]7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most?[/b] I doooo, none of them have more than one piece though. Mostly because it's stuff I traded with other folks in the draw-the-dragon-above-you thread. Everyone chooses what they wanna draw, that's the beauty of it. [b]8) If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want?[/b] Has to be sweets, I'm too picky with anything else. I think fruit gummies of the four starter breeds or the deities would be a really easy cute option, who doesn't love a gummy? Different fruit flavour for every element! Like.... Plague can be Cherry, Shadow can be Blackcurrant, Light can be Lemon, Nature can be Lime, Wind can be Grape, Lightning can be Blue Raspberry, Water can be Watermelon, Arcane can be Peach, Fire can be Orange, Ice can be... something weird like Lychee, and Earth can be Banana because they're both the least popular of their respective groups. [b]9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)[/b] Definitely NOTN. It may be a lot of work, but I love the new items and opening chests. Really does it for my little magpie brain. Plus it always gives me something to look forwards to during the holidays. [b]10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69300739][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/693008/69300739_350.png[/img][/url] Nihil is an excellent cook - I'm not sure if he could 'out-cook' Ramsey so to speak, but I think he'd impress the guy at least! Get a solid job well done from the man. Which would be great for his ego. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87720448][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/877205/87720448_350.png[/img][/url] Fami however, is burning water. Cecil's probably trying to teach her how to cook, but there's definitely a learning curve. [b]11) If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why?[/b] Bookworm. It's so cute and I love him. I would have to keep it away from my art and manga, but I believe we can figure it out. [b]12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)[/b] Probably casual? Or writer, I guess, since I do have a pretty extensive lore lair. It's just something I do for fun and for writing practice though, I don't take it particularly seriously and it tends to be slow-going. Most days I'm just doing my dailies, completing projects if I have any from my dailies gains, and browsing the forums :> [b]13) Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69300739][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/693008/69300739_350.png[/img][/url] Nihil again. He's one of the few I made into a real oc outside of Flight Rising, and I have been like unreasonably attached to him ever since. He's my favourite guy in the whole world, he might as well be my oc mascot because I love him so much and draw him so much and get so much art of him-- Arion is a close second however. [b]14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?[/b] Hrm. Flight Rising is a pretty good name, that's really hard to beat. Rising Flight? [b]15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why?[/b] Archive. Please give me scene inside Tourmaline Archive right now right here in my mouth put scene in mouth give scene to me archive scene please I have money for scene-- [b]16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?[/b] I was gonna say lamp as a silly answer, but I actually would quite like some lantern apparel. Signposts would be cool too! So you can make some travelling dragons! I'd also quite like some bookshelves! [b]17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what?[/b] I'm killing Sanddollar forever and renaming it Straw. [b]18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)[/b] Yep. As I'm a lore lair, pretty much all of my dragons have some kind of job or role. Sometimes that role is explicitly unemployed, but I've written about it alright. [b]19) What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67420268][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674203/67420268_350.png[/img][/url] :) Or alternatively.... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82208262][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/822083/82208262_350.png[/img][/url] [i][b]:)[/b][/i] [b]20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?[/b] Nihil again because he's my most special guy in the whole wide world. [b] 21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?[/b] I haven't, I'm not very good at crafts! I dunno, I can draw just fine and regularly do draw my dragons or the characters based on them. But making things with my hands? I can't, I'm just not good at it. Sobs. Cookies would be cool maybe.... Like as something I'd actually wanna do. [b] 22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?[/b] I think it'd be really cool and fun to have a little Tarot deck based on FR. The deities can be the major Arcana, with NPCs as the minor Arcana. Similarly to the real thing, you use the cards to tell someone's fortune or predict how something is gonna turn out. The different cards have different associations based on the deities element, or the npc's mechanic and personality. [b]23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)[/b] Probably a few. Snurge (Sandsurge) is the first that comes to mind though. [b]24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?[/b] I remember how I got pretty much all of my dragons, I can't say there's any I don't really remember yet still have. I even remember which ones were explicitly gifted to me by someone else. [b]25) Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91020746][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/910208/91020746_350.png[/img][/url] Pheles said it's the wanderer's turn to play and you HAVE to give him the controller once you finish this level or you're gonna be in really big trouble. [b] 26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83043444][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830435/83043444_350.png[/img][/url] Not the bunny slippers, but you know those big robes that black widows wear in dramas? The silk ones with the big fluffy feathery hem? She definitely owns one of those. [b]27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about?[/b] Bounty of the Elements, I reckon. You could have it from the perspective of a young Arcane scholar (maybe a Skydancer so we can have the unique perspective of them being able to sense other dragons emotions) who's set out to investigate the sudden surges of magic across the world with some kind of assistant (maybe their over-eager to explore Wind dragon friend), and through them we're walked through the issues facing each of the Flights during this modern era of FR. Each arc as they travel to a different Flight to investigate, they find out some new big issue from the sanctums and the communities built around them, which along the way builds on the big conspiracy and mystery of the sudden disappearance of the Tidelord into this grander narrative. They get new buddies in their party along the way, and it comes down to them eventually to stop whatever big issue is going on, having been hand-selected by the Tidelord himself. So, your generic YA stuff but with dragons in Flight Rising. And also they're gay. Thanks. [b]28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them![/b] Not sure what 'met' counts as, like we're friends?? I don't really have anyone I'd consider a friend, though I've met plenty of cool people that I just kinda sorta know because we're in the same circle. So I'll shoutout the FROGs Gijinka server! Since there's a lot of awesome people and artists in there! [b]29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general![/b] 1. Let's start with a positive thing from FR - I usually get a load of rubbish from the jox boxes, but I got a goblin I didn't own and a decent skin I didn't own either this fest! Pretty good to me. 2. Then from real life, I'm gonna try making beef stew for the first time tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about it. I love stew. 3. And for our wildcard, the weather is really really nice and I finally slept decently after having a lot of issues for a while, so I'm in a really great mood. Life is good sometimes. [b] 30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of![/b] Why don't you tell me three good things from your week too? FR, Real life, Internet life, whatever you want! Just tell me something that made you happy recently!
Yaaaay yippie ^^ I love quastion time.....

Only if I need something really. It's not something I do for fun, because literally nothing about it is fun. It's the most boring, tedious, mindnumbing task ever and RNG straight up hates me. It takes a million years to get anything and again it's just straight up frustrating or tedious. So, I don't have a favourite venue - but I can tell you that Waterway is my least favourite.

47. Which is a lot more than I thought. I don't remember any of these people.

No. I'm just not really super interested in Arcane's dom scene specifically, and there usually isn't a lot in the scene in general that catches my eye idk.

I'd add a joke Ancient breed. The initial release for April Fools day would be like a really silly badly drawn dragon that barely resembles a dragon, like a snail with tiny dragon wings and legs that's drawn with the crayon tool in mspaint. None of the genes really display, but there's really badly drawn versions of a few linebreaking genes.
The item would be a foil covered candy egg, which rather than having varying colorations actually just gives you "chocolate" for each food type that amounts to 2 food points (so it's not an easy food farm) when you open it. Once the initial opening period passes, the chocolate is added to Marva as swappable for gravel and everyone's egg opens into an Unhatched Ancient egg for the new breed.

Hard question, there's a suggestion post for new colors that has a lot of really beautiful options. But me and my friend noticed the other day there isn't really any nice bright blues that are just blue without being super eyeburny. Like just a baby blue. That's all I want, I want a baby blue that isn't purple tinted.

Well, I'm a lore lair, so aren't they all technically my ocs?

I do have dragons who were made after pre-existing ocs though, a good few in fact! And I definitely have dragons who I then turned into actual non-dragon ocs also, which also amounts to a good few now! I'd have a long little list if I listed them all off here.

I doooo, none of them have more than one piece though. Mostly because it's stuff I traded with other folks in the draw-the-dragon-above-you thread. Everyone chooses what they wanna draw, that's the beauty of it.

Has to be sweets, I'm too picky with anything else. I think fruit gummies of the four starter breeds or the deities would be a really easy cute option, who doesn't love a gummy? Different fruit flavour for every element! Like....
Plague can be Cherry, Shadow can be Blackcurrant, Light can be Lemon, Nature can be Lime, Wind can be Grape, Lightning can be Blue Raspberry, Water can be Watermelon, Arcane can be Peach, Fire can be Orange, Ice can be... something weird like Lychee, and Earth can be Banana because they're both the least popular of their respective groups.

Definitely NOTN. It may be a lot of work, but I love the new items and opening chests. Really does it for my little magpie brain. Plus it always gives me something to look forwards to during the holidays.

69300739_350.png
Nihil is an excellent cook - I'm not sure if he could 'out-cook' Ramsey so to speak, but I think he'd impress the guy at least! Get a solid job well done from the man. Which would be great for his ego.
87720448_350.png
Fami however, is burning water. Cecil's probably trying to teach her how to cook, but there's definitely a learning curve.

Bookworm. It's so cute and I love him. I would have to keep it away from my art and manga, but I believe we can figure it out.

Probably casual? Or writer, I guess, since I do have a pretty extensive lore lair. It's just something I do for fun and for writing practice though, I don't take it particularly seriously and it tends to be slow-going. Most days I'm just doing my dailies, completing projects if I have any from my dailies gains, and browsing the forums :>

69300739_350.png
Nihil again.
He's one of the few I made into a real oc outside of Flight Rising, and I have been like unreasonably attached to him ever since. He's my favourite guy in the whole world, he might as well be my oc mascot because I love him so much and draw him so much and get so much art of him--
Arion is a close second however.

Hrm. Flight Rising is a pretty good name, that's really hard to beat. Rising Flight?

Archive. Please give me scene inside Tourmaline Archive right now right here in my mouth put scene in mouth give scene to me archive scene please I have money for scene--

I was gonna say lamp as a silly answer, but I actually would quite like some lantern apparel. Signposts would be cool too! So you can make some travelling dragons! I'd also quite like some bookshelves!

I'm killing Sanddollar forever and renaming it Straw.

Yep. As I'm a lore lair, pretty much all of my dragons have some kind of job or role. Sometimes that role is explicitly unemployed, but I've written about it alright.

67420268_350.png
:)

Or alternatively....
82208262_350.png
:)

Nihil again because he's my most special guy in the whole wide world.

I haven't, I'm not very good at crafts! I dunno, I can draw just fine and regularly do draw my dragons or the characters based on them. But making things with my hands? I can't, I'm just not good at it. Sobs. Cookies would be cool maybe.... Like as something I'd actually wanna do.

I think it'd be really cool and fun to have a little Tarot deck based on FR. The deities can be the major Arcana, with NPCs as the minor Arcana. Similarly to the real thing, you use the cards to tell someone's fortune or predict how something is gonna turn out. The different cards have different associations based on the deities element, or the npc's mechanic and personality.

Probably a few. Snurge (Sandsurge) is the first that comes to mind though.

I remember how I got pretty much all of my dragons, I can't say there's any I don't really remember yet still have. I even remember which ones were explicitly gifted to me by someone else.

91020746_350.png
Pheles said it's the wanderer's turn to play and you HAVE to give him the controller once you finish this level or you're gonna be in really big trouble.

83043444_350.png
Not the bunny slippers, but you know those big robes that black widows wear in dramas? The silk ones with the big fluffy feathery hem? She definitely owns one of those.

Bounty of the Elements, I reckon. You could have it from the perspective of a young Arcane scholar (maybe a Skydancer so we can have the unique perspective of them being able to sense other dragons emotions) who's set out to investigate the sudden surges of magic across the world with some kind of assistant (maybe their over-eager to explore Wind dragon friend), and through them we're walked through the issues facing each of the Flights during this modern era of FR. Each arc as they travel to a different Flight to investigate, they find out some new big issue from the sanctums and the communities built around them, which along the way builds on the big conspiracy and mystery of the sudden disappearance of the Tidelord into this grander narrative. They get new buddies in their party along the way, and it comes down to them eventually to stop whatever big issue is going on, having been hand-selected by the Tidelord himself.
So, your generic YA stuff but with dragons in Flight Rising. And also they're gay. Thanks.

Not sure what 'met' counts as, like we're friends?? I don't really have anyone I'd consider a friend, though I've met plenty of cool people that I just kinda sorta know because we're in the same circle. So I'll shoutout the FROGs Gijinka server! Since there's a lot of awesome people and artists in there!

1. Let's start with a positive thing from FR - I usually get a load of rubbish from the jox boxes, but I got a goblin I didn't own and a decent skin I didn't own either this fest! Pretty good to me.
2. Then from real life, I'm gonna try making beef stew for the first time tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about it. I love stew.
3. And for our wildcard, the weather is really really nice and I finally slept decently after having a lot of issues for a while, so I'm in a really great mood. Life is good sometimes.

Why don't you tell me three good things from your week too? FR, Real life, Internet life, whatever you want! Just tell me something that made you happy recently!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[b]1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why?[/b] Off and on. I tend to save my grinding for mini holidays when xp is boosted. [b]2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)[/b] 320. I get a bigger payout selling leveled dragons for gems. [b]3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?[/b] I would like to be, but I've never really participated. [b]4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2159810#post_26558115]I want HD dragons back.[/url] [b]5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?[/b] A dual tone color that is pure white and a rich red (#800000 to be exact). Red would always be the main accent color. Black and gold could be brought in as supporting accents on the genes that have lots of colors. [b]6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?[/b] My current clan leaders and both my own OC dragons, as they would appear in FR. I've technically turned many of my dragons here into their OC's, but nothing much has ever come of it. [b]7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most?[/b] Nothing of my current dragons yet, but I have a handful of art from past dragons. [b]8) If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want?[/b] Gummies! [b]9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)[/b] Honestly hard to pick a favorite... Warrior's Way has been nice. NotN is fun as a mostly G1 lair getting a good stock of eggs for future dragons. [b]10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?[/b] Hmm...haven't developed any of them enough to know. Since Oatenshiro is a sona of my husband, he'd be the one burning water. He's banned from the kitchen irl. [b]11) If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why?[/b] [item=scythe kamaitachi] I wonder if the salmon oil trick would work on fantasy weasels so I could trim the sickle claw. [b]12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)[/b] I'd consider myself a casual player. I'm rarely on FR more than an hour a day or so unless it's a holiday. [b]13) Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90250486][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/902505/90250486_350.png[/img][/url] Currently it's him! I just happened to notice someone's signature advertising a pure G2 imp and I luckily had the gems for him! As a G1 lair, this is the closest I'll ever get to a G1 imp, lol. [b]14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?[/b] Something boring like WorldofSornieth.com or SorniethFlights.com [b]15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why?[/b] An eastern USA type forest with tons of flowers and a rocky shale stream. Ideally I'd do one for every season. [b]16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?[/b] Something that takes dragon anatomy into account. It would probably end up looking more like cat/dog beds. [b]17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what?[/b] [shrug] I don't have any problems with any of the color names. [b]18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)[/b] Yes and no. I go back and forth on my clan being like humans with buildings and society, or them being more wild or animalistic like Warrior Cats. An in-between like Guardians of Ga'hoole sounds nice too. [b]19) What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon?[/b] My dusthides from the clanbound eggs. [b]20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?[/b] Probably Lashi. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91254458][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912545/91254458_350.png[/img][/url] But the statue would have to be as colorful as her. [b]21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?[/b] Nothing with traditional media. Just a handful of digital paintings. [b]22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?[/b] I don't like board of card games.[emoji=wildclaw deadpan size=1] I wouldn't hate collectable cards though. [b]23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)[/b] I use the popular shortened versions, like abbers for abberrations, but none of the silly ones. [b]24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87612930][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/876130/87612930_350.png[/img][/url] I got her right when I first started buying imps as my one exception to G1's. She needs a name change, but she'll likely stay as one of my fodder breeders. [b]25) Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93314918][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/933150/93314918_350.png[/img][/url] She's supposed to be an eternally youthful dragon but I wanted to level her first, so she's canonically still a kid and would be the only one in my clan that even cared about playing on the xbox. [b]26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?[/b] They would all rather stick their faces in wasps nest than do that. [b]27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about?[/b] An evil pearlcatcher that's a stereotypical old style villian, and a snapper who is working on exposing them. The snapper gets forcefully turned into a tundra, by the pearlcatcher so they forget everything they know. Another clan finds them wandering around, hopelessly lost, remembering nothing about themselves or their past. [b]28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them![/b] I'm not very social, so no. [b]29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general![/b] I've finally started switching to all native plants for my balcony garden! My asian bleeding heart gets to stay, as it's not invasive. I just picked up a blueberry and raspberry starter sapling today! There's a sparrow nest in the gutters outside the bedroom window, and my husband and I have been very entertained watching them in the mornings. It's like a feather telenovela. [b]30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of![/b] What's your favorite mustelid?
Off and on. I tend to save my grinding for mini holidays when xp is boosted.

320. I get a bigger payout selling leveled dragons for gems.

I would like to be, but I've never really participated.

I want HD dragons back.

A dual tone color that is pure white and a rich red (#800000 to be exact). Red would always be the main accent color. Black and gold could be brought in as supporting accents on the genes that have lots of colors.

My current clan leaders and both my own OC dragons, as they would appear in FR. I've technically turned many of my dragons here into their OC's, but nothing much has ever come of it.

Nothing of my current dragons yet, but I have a handful of art from past dragons.

Gummies!

Honestly hard to pick a favorite... Warrior's Way has been nice. NotN is fun as a mostly G1 lair getting a good stock of eggs for future dragons.

Hmm...haven't developed any of them enough to know. Since Oatenshiro is a sona of my husband, he'd be the one burning water. He's banned from the kitchen irl.

Scythe Kamaitachi I wonder if the salmon oil trick would work on fantasy weasels so I could trim the sickle claw.

I'd consider myself a casual player. I'm rarely on FR more than an hour a day or so unless it's a holiday.

90250486_350.png Currently it's him! I just happened to notice someone's signature advertising a pure G2 imp and I luckily had the gems for him! As a G1 lair, this is the closest I'll ever get to a G1 imp, lol.

Something boring like WorldofSornieth.com or SorniethFlights.com

An eastern USA type forest with tons of flowers and a rocky shale stream. Ideally I'd do one for every season.

Something that takes dragon anatomy into account. It would probably end up looking more like cat/dog beds.

[shrug] I don't have any problems with any of the color names.

Yes and no. I go back and forth on my clan being like humans with buildings and society, or them being more wild or animalistic like Warrior Cats. An in-between like Guardians of Ga'hoole sounds nice too.

My dusthides from the clanbound eggs.

Probably Lashi.
91254458_350.png But the statue would have to be as colorful as her.

Nothing with traditional media. Just a handful of digital paintings.

I don't like board of card games. I wouldn't hate collectable cards though.

I use the popular shortened versions, like abbers for abberrations, but none of the silly ones.

87612930_350.png
I got her right when I first started buying imps as my one exception to G1's. She needs a name change, but she'll likely stay as one of my fodder breeders.

93314918_350.png
She's supposed to be an eternally youthful dragon but I wanted to level her first, so she's canonically still a kid and would be the only one in my clan that even cared about playing on the xbox.

They would all rather stick their faces in wasps nest than do that.

An evil pearlcatcher that's a stereotypical old style villian, and a snapper who is working on exposing them. The snapper gets forcefully turned into a tundra, by the pearlcatcher so they forget everything they know. Another clan finds them wandering around, hopelessly lost, remembering nothing about themselves or their past.

I'm not very social, so no.

I've finally started switching to all native plants for my balcony garden! My asian bleeding heart gets to stay, as it's not invasive. I just picked up a blueberry and raspberry starter sapling today! There's a sparrow nest in the gutters outside the bedroom window, and my husband and I have been very entertained watching them in the mornings. It's like a feather telenovela.

What's your favorite mustelid?

Yes.
I practically live in the Coliseum! Boreal Wood is my favourite venue.
I also have a loot grinding service, in which others pay me to grind loot for them. Good times.

The exact number is classified information, but I will say the number is over 5 digits long.

I used to be a heavy exalter for organized Dominance efforts, but I no longer actively participate. The ever-tightening focus on off-site communication and record keeping has turned me off.

I don't know, I don't really have any particular wants for a joke.

I'd add another white option named Birch, and it would have brown or black accents.

I treat my dragons like characters, though I have not yet adapted any of those characters outside Flight Rising.
I do have a few dragons based on OCs of mine! They are non-canon in my clan lore, however, and exist just for fun.

I have art of many of my dragons! I'm an artist, so sometimes I whip up some art for a dragon I really like.
Not sure who has the most, but it's probably Cayuga as I was commissioning quite a bit for him in the past.

Food merch doesn't appeal to me very much as it is so impermanent! If I had to choose, I'd say... cookies.

Night of the Nocturne. A Coliseum Grinding event to rule them all.

Miel is my clan's head chef. There are several others would be setting the bowl of cereal on fire, for various reasons that include being unreasonably clumsy or literally cursed.

In real life? No thanks!
I struggle to take care of myself - I am not inclined to be responsible for a magical creature or something like an 80ft tall murderbird.

G1-monoclan Hoarder who lives in the Coliseum.

Keik is one of my most special dragons. She was a gift from a stranger (after I discovered that a dragon I was searching to reunite with was long gone) who did not have to be so kind, and yet here we are!

Nah. Name is fine.

If I could make any scene that I am making...???

I can't imagine furniture working too well as apparel... Wouldn't really benefit my clan lore, either.

Caribbean is now Tidal.
Why? The Caribbean is the name of a place on Earth, a planet that does not exist in Sornieth.

Yes. My clan operates as a large found-family of misfits that otherwise would not be accepted elsewhere. They all work together to shoulder the burdens of life and take care of each other.

Ick.

I don't think I'd want a statue of one of my dragons. Now, a plushie on the other hand...

I haven't done any FR arts other than digital art.

Runestones of the Arcanist, IRL edition!

Sometimes I'll refer to them with silly nicknames, but I don't use them as a replacement for when I need to properly communicate things.

This doesn't happen to me. All of my purchases are intentional. XD
I have had cases of looking at my projects tab after a few months of ignoring it and forgetting what in the world I was planning to do with a dragon, though.

xbox doesn't exist in Sornieth.

A few of them, probably. Some of my dragons don't care a lick about clothing, while others revel in the luxurious feeling of comfy clothes!

I have no idea. Maybe comic-ing some of the site lore would be fun.

I have met lots of super awesome people! Generous, helpful, fun to talk to... All kinds!
I wouldn't want to call anyone out, though. They know who they are.

1. I have been playing FR since it first opened and it has been a fun 10 years. It's almost unreal to think that it's been going this long!
2. Flight Rising has great artwork.
3. I would recommend Flight Rising to anyone who loves both dragons and webgames in this genre.

What is your favourite dinosaur? If you're not a dinosaur fan, then what is your favourite plant or flower? :D

Yes.
I practically live in the Coliseum! Boreal Wood is my favourite venue.
I also have a loot grinding service, in which others pay me to grind loot for them. Good times.

The exact number is classified information, but I will say the number is over 5 digits long.

I used to be a heavy exalter for organized Dominance efforts, but I no longer actively participate. The ever-tightening focus on off-site communication and record keeping has turned me off.

I don't know, I don't really have any particular wants for a joke.

I'd add another white option named Birch, and it would have brown or black accents.

I treat my dragons like characters, though I have not yet adapted any of those characters outside Flight Rising.
I do have a few dragons based on OCs of mine! They are non-canon in my clan lore, however, and exist just for fun.

I have art of many of my dragons! I'm an artist, so sometimes I whip up some art for a dragon I really like.
Not sure who has the most, but it's probably Cayuga as I was commissioning quite a bit for him in the past.

Food merch doesn't appeal to me very much as it is so impermanent! If I had to choose, I'd say... cookies.

Night of the Nocturne. A Coliseum Grinding event to rule them all.

Miel is my clan's head chef. There are several others would be setting the bowl of cereal on fire, for various reasons that include being unreasonably clumsy or literally cursed.

In real life? No thanks!
I struggle to take care of myself - I am not inclined to be responsible for a magical creature or something like an 80ft tall murderbird.

G1-monoclan Hoarder who lives in the Coliseum.

Keik is one of my most special dragons. She was a gift from a stranger (after I discovered that a dragon I was searching to reunite with was long gone) who did not have to be so kind, and yet here we are!

Nah. Name is fine.

If I could make any scene that I am making...???

I can't imagine furniture working too well as apparel... Wouldn't really benefit my clan lore, either.

Caribbean is now Tidal.
Why? The Caribbean is the name of a place on Earth, a planet that does not exist in Sornieth.

Yes. My clan operates as a large found-family of misfits that otherwise would not be accepted elsewhere. They all work together to shoulder the burdens of life and take care of each other.

Ick.

I don't think I'd want a statue of one of my dragons. Now, a plushie on the other hand...

I haven't done any FR arts other than digital art.

Runestones of the Arcanist, IRL edition!

Sometimes I'll refer to them with silly nicknames, but I don't use them as a replacement for when I need to properly communicate things.

This doesn't happen to me. All of my purchases are intentional. XD
I have had cases of looking at my projects tab after a few months of ignoring it and forgetting what in the world I was planning to do with a dragon, though.

xbox doesn't exist in Sornieth.

A few of them, probably. Some of my dragons don't care a lick about clothing, while others revel in the luxurious feeling of comfy clothes!

I have no idea. Maybe comic-ing some of the site lore would be fun.

I have met lots of super awesome people! Generous, helpful, fun to talk to... All kinds!
I wouldn't want to call anyone out, though. They know who they are.

1. I have been playing FR since it first opened and it has been a fun 10 years. It's almost unreal to think that it's been going this long!
2. Flight Rising has great artwork.
3. I would recommend Flight Rising to anyone who loves both dragons and webgames in this genre.

What is your favourite dinosaur? If you're not a dinosaur fan, then what is your favourite plant or flower? :D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10