Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
I broke my leg (both tibia and fibula, a pilon fracture, which is common in car accidents) by slipping on a very small grassy hill last week.

Surgeons were just as confused as I was. I've hit rocks, fallen on cement, gotten banged up in sports, fallen down stairs... but no, one tiny hill and im down for 6 weeks. never broken a bone before or had surgery.
I broke my leg (both tibia and fibula, a pilon fracture, which is common in car accidents) by slipping on a very small grassy hill last week.

Surgeons were just as confused as I was. I've hit rocks, fallen on cement, gotten banged up in sports, fallen down stairs... but no, one tiny hill and im down for 6 weeks. never broken a bone before or had surgery.
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
I have had a hole in my finger for years now- just a tiny little thing I assume is from cracked, dry skin that has never really had a chance to heal. it has never bothered me, until this week when I noticed it has started swelling up and turn red. forget cutting myself on an off meat slicer or slicing part of my skin off putting pots away doing nothing and getting an infection has to be the dumbest way I've hurt myself.
I have had a hole in my finger for years now- just a tiny little thing I assume is from cracked, dry skin that has never really had a chance to heal. it has never bothered me, until this week when I noticed it has started swelling up and turn red. forget cutting myself on an off meat slicer or slicing part of my skin off putting pots away doing nothing and getting an infection has to be the dumbest way I've hurt myself.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
I was about to do a presentation in college and I had to hand in the written portion but it wasn't stapled. I had to refill the stapler and somehow managed to staple my thumb in the process. I get really anxious during presentations, but the pain gave me like an adrenaline boost or something and it actually made me less anxious about presenting.
I was about to do a presentation in college and I had to hand in the written portion but it wasn't stapled. I had to refill the stapler and somehow managed to staple my thumb in the process. I get really anxious during presentations, but the pain gave me like an adrenaline boost or something and it actually made me less anxious about presenting.
dT9HQge.png 5vnsOgE.png
Y7MOfeL.png LGvol4P.png
RDt6LqI.png cdqdRxL.png
I gave myself whiplash by jumping off a shed roof into a snow pile.
I gave myself whiplash by jumping off a shed roof into a snow pile.
0GeVlna.png The sea
collects the lost.
Do you head somewhere,
Wanderer?
rXAL2aJ.pngx6FOK3J.pngcVMOzbH.pngqUYWoAR.png
When I was like 4 or 5 my grandparent's porch was in the middle of having it repaired, I was watched by my aunt but not very well and went out the door and ran along the porch tripping over my own feet and falling onto a nail that went through my skull but just barely scratched my brain so yeah I still have the scar.
When I was like 4 or 5 my grandparent's porch was in the middle of having it repaired, I was watched by my aunt but not very well and went out the door and ran along the porch tripping over my own feet and falling onto a nail that went through my skull but just barely scratched my brain so yeah I still have the scar.
Long Live The FesteringClaims Clan.
noticed the garbage truck was coming but i hadn't taken the trash to the curb yet, so I ran for it and tried to run with the trash can to the truck... then slipped and spilled some trash out...

i got back up and finished the job and i thanked that driver for having patience with me LOL. i think i scraped myself when that happened
noticed the garbage truck was coming but i hadn't taken the trash to the curb yet, so I ran for it and tried to run with the trash can to the truck... then slipped and spilled some trash out...

i got back up and finished the job and i thanked that driver for having patience with me LOL. i think i scraped myself when that happened
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
A few Days ago i wanted to eat cake. In bed. It seems like i was dumb? But it ended with me hitting myself in the face with the plate, throwing cake all over our bed and my cheek swelling and turning blue immideatly.
My cheek is still blue. Still hurts. My Boyfriend - even though he wanted to laugh so badly - checked if i poked myself with the fork too, before finally dissolving with laughter.
I just wanted that cake :(
A few Days ago i wanted to eat cake. In bed. It seems like i was dumb? But it ended with me hitting myself in the face with the plate, throwing cake all over our bed and my cheek swelling and turning blue immideatly.
My cheek is still blue. Still hurts. My Boyfriend - even though he wanted to laugh so badly - checked if i poked myself with the fork too, before finally dissolving with laughter.
I just wanted that cake :(
Bunny's Humble Hatchery Cheap-8.png
i slipped on a dog toy down my stairs and tore a ligament in my ankle :’) it’s been two weeks and my ankle is still sore and swollen
i slipped on a dog toy down my stairs and tore a ligament in my ankle :’) it’s been two weeks and my ankle is still sore and swollen
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
Tried to pet a growling dog. It was the first and last time I've ever been actually, seriously bitten. At least I got a cool scar out of the deal!
Tried to pet a growling dog. It was the first and last time I've ever been actually, seriously bitten. At least I got a cool scar out of the deal!
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
I tried to get out of bed while my foot was asleep. Ended up twisting my ankle awkwardly. I had to hobble back in bed to ice said ankle area.
I tried to get out of bed while my foot was asleep. Ended up twisting my ankle awkwardly. I had to hobble back in bed to ice said ankle area.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67