Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
I tripped on a boat anchor that was on the steps leading off the deck, fell sideways over the railing off the stairs six feet down onto a car, bounced off the car harmlessly but proceeded to hit my head on the post under stairs I just fell off and gave myself a concussion
I tripped on a boat anchor that was on the steps leading off the deck, fell sideways over the railing off the stairs six feet down onto a car, bounced off the car harmlessly but proceeded to hit my head on the post under stairs I just fell off and gave myself a concussion
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I was walking back to my sister, saw a hole in the ground and though"hmm, better watch out for that...", then I promptly stepped in it and briefly hurt my ankle.

Another time I was trying to open my vinegar and my thumbnail caught my knuckle and scraped it, ouch!

My dad and I had different ideas of how we would set the bridge we built down, he thought to drop it, while I thought we'd lower it down gently... Got a few layers of skin missing as result
I was walking back to my sister, saw a hole in the ground and though"hmm, better watch out for that...", then I promptly stepped in it and briefly hurt my ankle.

Another time I was trying to open my vinegar and my thumbnail caught my knuckle and scraped it, ouch!

My dad and I had different ideas of how we would set the bridge we built down, he thought to drop it, while I thought we'd lower it down gently... Got a few layers of skin missing as result
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
Not paying attention to where I was going and walking face first into a lamp post. In front of all of my classmates.

A classic.
Not paying attention to where I was going and walking face first into a lamp post. In front of all of my classmates.

A classic.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
[quote name="Endee" date="2018-04-29 03:32:06" ] Not paying attention to where I was going and walking face first into a lamp post. In front of all of my classmates. A classic. [/quote] I've done this
Endee wrote on 2018-04-29 03:32:06:

A classic.
I've done this
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
As a kid, I fell in front of the entire drive thru area of McDonalds and sprained my wrist. I then proceeded to go inside McDonalds and cry.

I also fell up the stairs on my first day of high school and hit my head. Yes, not down, but up the stairs. I achieved something great, but stupid that day.
As a kid, I fell in front of the entire drive thru area of McDonalds and sprained my wrist. I then proceeded to go inside McDonalds and cry.

I also fell up the stairs on my first day of high school and hit my head. Yes, not down, but up the stairs. I achieved something great, but stupid that day.
F3icfRT.png • She/her
• FR+0
• Probably floating around
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png
I have a thing for falling. There isn't one single winter where I at least fall once. Right now I have to cool my foot cause I sprained my ankle on thursday in PT. Also numerous times where I woke up with bruises and scratches cause apparently I fight with myself while asleep.
I have a thing for falling. There isn't one single winter where I at least fall once. Right now I have to cool my foot cause I sprained my ankle on thursday in PT. Also numerous times where I woke up with bruises and scratches cause apparently I fight with myself while asleep.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I almost cut my thumb off with yard clippers one time several years ago

I’ve scraped myself on my flute before, there are a bunch of little wires that sometimes stick out and poke you if you aren’t careful (my piccolo has one that sticks out really far and I’ve cut myself on it lmao)

I have tendinitis in both of my wrists mostly from overuse, but frat snapping was probably a contributing factor (one of my friends also messed up his wrist from frat snapping lmao) and that is definitely the stupidest
I almost cut my thumb off with yard clippers one time several years ago

I’ve scraped myself on my flute before, there are a bunch of little wires that sometimes stick out and poke you if you aren’t careful (my piccolo has one that sticks out really far and I’ve cut myself on it lmao)

I have tendinitis in both of my wrists mostly from overuse, but frat snapping was probably a contributing factor (one of my friends also messed up his wrist from frat snapping lmao) and that is definitely the stupidest
nb5YUNX.png he/him | FR+2 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
This was somewhere during my middle school years. Probably 6th or 7th grade. I was bored in a class so I played the knife song with a pencil I just sharpened. I accidentally missed one spot and stabbed my index finger very hard. It was very deep; blood got on my pencil.

I still have that scar to this day. I believe I have a few pieces of graphite in there as well.

Don't even get me started on the time a whole dresser fell on my foot..

Oh, by the way, has anyone ever injured themselves while playing a video game..? I have.
This was somewhere during my middle school years. Probably 6th or 7th grade. I was bored in a class so I played the knife song with a pencil I just sharpened. I accidentally missed one spot and stabbed my index finger very hard. It was very deep; blood got on my pencil.

I still have that scar to this day. I believe I have a few pieces of graphite in there as well.

Don't even get me started on the time a whole dresser fell on my foot..

Oh, by the way, has anyone ever injured themselves while playing a video game..? I have.
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
in class, i can't fit my giant legs under the table, so i move around a lot.. i've hurt myself countless of times because of that.
my friend says i have problems well, obviously and tries to contain her laughter each time she hears a BAM and then an "oUCH".
in class, i can't fit my giant legs under the table, so i move around a lot.. i've hurt myself countless of times because of that.
my friend says i have problems well, obviously and tries to contain her laughter each time she hears a BAM and then an "oUCH".
I managed to cut my index finger opening a container of chicken wings.. in my defense, the lid was tinfoil.

I've also cut my hand as I opened a bag of goldfish and proceeded to reach inside. Somehow I got hurt ??

A closet door has fallen on me, and I might've sprained my elbow from that?

I hit myself in the face with my Colorguard flag, and my neighbors saw, ahaha.
I managed to cut my index finger opening a container of chicken wings.. in my defense, the lid was tinfoil.

I've also cut my hand as I opened a bag of goldfish and proceeded to reach inside. Somehow I got hurt ??

A closet door has fallen on me, and I might've sprained my elbow from that?

I hit myself in the face with my Colorguard flag, and my neighbors saw, ahaha.
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png