Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
I tried to flip over something that was frying on a pan with my bare hands, I saw my brother do it so I thought I could too. Turns out I could not! Hurted like hell
I tried to flip over something that was frying on a pan with my bare hands, I saw my brother do it so I thought I could too. Turns out I could not! Hurted like hell
3bb19a2e65e428d24c93ae6e9f17e77973c939ea.png
sg0ki88.png
ov8ay5N.png
YUEtAn1.png
uN17MNu.png
dEe2UrM.png
0mOYsUn.png
Cut myself...with a BUTTER KNIFE.

I was trying to cut open a bread loaf to make a sandwich. Cut too far. Knife said hello to hand.
Cut myself...with a BUTTER KNIFE.

I was trying to cut open a bread loaf to make a sandwich. Cut too far. Knife said hello to hand.
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
One time when I was little, I was trying to make a "house" out of sheets of foam, and ended up driving a pair of scissors through my hand while trying to cut out holes for the windows.

My grandma was like "Why would you do that?!" and showed me that I could fold the piece of foam over and cut a rectangle shape that way.
One time when I was little, I was trying to make a "house" out of sheets of foam, and ended up driving a pair of scissors through my hand while trying to cut out holes for the windows.

My grandma was like "Why would you do that?!" and showed me that I could fold the piece of foam over and cut a rectangle shape that way.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I used to have a very bad technique for washing knives, aka running the sponge across the sharp edge and not the flat edge. Yeah, I was pretty pikachu surprised face when it went through the sponge and sliced open my finger.
I used to have a very bad technique for washing knives, aka running the sponge across the sharp edge and not the flat edge. Yeah, I was pretty pikachu surprised face when it went through the sponge and sliced open my finger.
JXVUomh.png
Ninja jumped over couch, knocked over glass, landed on broken glass

needed stitches and glue

when the time came to go to the hospital to remove said stitches, father wouldn't take me so I DIY'd it and caused it to scar a whole bunch more than if my dad had taken me
Ninja jumped over couch, knocked over glass, landed on broken glass

needed stitches and glue

when the time came to go to the hospital to remove said stitches, father wouldn't take me so I DIY'd it and caused it to scar a whole bunch more than if my dad had taken me
oQlTGMl.pngdct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.pngMFt2hm4.png
When I was younger, I wanted to see what it’d be like if I placed my chin on a stove with one of its burners on.

And so, I did exactly that. Unsurprisingly, I ended up getting a pretty nasty burn on my chin. You’d think it’d end right there, yes? However, you’re wrong. I then proceeded to place my hand on said burner, which gave me even more burns.

I truly was a dumb child. Curious, yes, but not the sharpest tool in the shed.
When I was younger, I wanted to see what it’d be like if I placed my chin on a stove with one of its burners on.

And so, I did exactly that. Unsurprisingly, I ended up getting a pretty nasty burn on my chin. You’d think it’d end right there, yes? However, you’re wrong. I then proceeded to place my hand on said burner, which gave me even more burns.

I truly was a dumb child. Curious, yes, but not the sharpest tool in the shed.
rsz-2img-1151.png
I was helping my mom with dinner and i walked into a hot glass pan and my shirt was a bit too small and i burned myself
I was helping my mom with dinner and i walked into a hot glass pan and my shirt was a bit too small and i burned myself
1 hour ahead of FR time Discord: KingJava1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3311590
join in the possible fun its a zombie apocalypse roleplay
grabbed my bearded dragon bare-handed while she was half asleep and couldn't see me coming. she immediately went into "bird of prey is trying to capture me" mode and tuned around and cracked my nail in half. went to urgent care. they did screw all about it and i ended up just going home, rinsing my hand, wrapping it in some old cotton and praying. it worked
grabbed my bearded dragon bare-handed while she was half asleep and couldn't see me coming. she immediately went into "bird of prey is trying to capture me" mode and tuned around and cracked my nail in half. went to urgent care. they did screw all about it and i ended up just going home, rinsing my hand, wrapping it in some old cotton and praying. it worked
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
I slept.

My arm and shoulder have been killing me ever since.
I slept.

My arm and shoulder have been killing me ever since.
Will Draw For Treasure
I choked on ice and nearly died.

This is the reason why I chew my ice.
I choked on ice and nearly died.

This is the reason why I chew my ice.
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
mAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
LouCNnT.png