Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
I was opening something for my brother and one of my nails scraped my thumb and it literally scraped skin off and the wound is surprisingly deep, and last week I did the same thing but with an ice cream container.

What are the dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?

edit: today I learnt that ppl are still replying to a post I made 4 years ago
I was opening something for my brother and one of my nails scraped my thumb and it literally scraped skin off and the wound is surprisingly deep, and last week I did the same thing but with an ice cream container.

What are the dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?

edit: today I learnt that ppl are still replying to a post I made 4 years ago
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
@ThanksPete

Cutting myself under my nail on a sequin on my pants.

And then almost fainting.

Not my proudest moment.

@ThanksPete

Cutting myself under my nail on a sequin on my pants.

And then almost fainting.

Not my proudest moment.

mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
the time i stabbed myself with a fork bcuz i shoved it too aggressively in my mouth
the time i stabbed myself with a fork bcuz i shoved it too aggressively in my mouth
One time when I was washing up I sliced my hand on some crusty cheese.
One time when I was washing up I sliced my hand on some crusty cheese.
burnt my thumb on a toaster and theres still a scar
aaand laughing too hard and falling off a wall. then like three days later jumping off of a wall and landing on my bad leg even though my girlfriend was there to catch me. and then she did so for every little step thingy after bc i cant be trusted with walls

.. im not smart tbh
burnt my thumb on a toaster and theres still a scar
aaand laughing too hard and falling off a wall. then like three days later jumping off of a wall and landing on my bad leg even though my girlfriend was there to catch me. and then she did so for every little step thingy after bc i cant be trusted with walls

.. im not smart tbh
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->utXQo1.pngYbk3m1.pngz1mwb1.pngUNyv41.png8mcjH1.pngunknown.png
once i was stapling papers at school and i somehow got a staple stuck in the very top of my thumb even though my thumb wont fit under my stapler i'm still not sure how.

I've hurt myself a lot of other stupid ways though
once i was stapling papers at school and i somehow got a staple stuck in the very top of my thumb even though my thumb wont fit under my stapler i'm still not sure how.

I've hurt myself a lot of other stupid ways though
Hello(:
I fell off my bed while trying to get up (I was awake!) and hurt my butt on the box of my laptop charger and my shoulder on the plug.
I fell off my bed while trying to get up (I was awake!) and hurt my butt on the box of my laptop charger and my shoulder on the plug.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
I tried to wash my hair and cut myself with a shower head :')
I tried to wash my hair and cut myself with a shower head :')
I was putting back a sheet of tablets into the box and my finger was balancing on the side of the box. I pushed the sheet in and it cut my finger and I just stared at it wondering how big of an idiot I was to do that.
I was putting back a sheet of tablets into the box and my finger was balancing on the side of the box. I pushed the sheet in and it cut my finger and I just stared at it wondering how big of an idiot I was to do that.
[ jxckalito ]
hoarding dragons and dreaming of lore

[ lore ] [ link ] [ link ]
I broke half my toe nail off because I was sitting on the floor and my legs were REALLY dead.
I broke half my toe nail off because I was sitting on the floor and my legs were REALLY dead.