Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
Years back when I was in middle school, my ex-friend pointed an exacto-knife at me and I grabbed it, therefore cutting my finger pretty good. We got a huge laugh out of it- teacher wasnt happy lol.
Years back when I was in middle school, my ex-friend pointed an exacto-knife at me and I grabbed it, therefore cutting my finger pretty good. We got a huge laugh out of it- teacher wasnt happy lol.
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Rubbed poison ivy on the back of my hand to see if I was allergic...

I was
Rubbed poison ivy on the back of my hand to see if I was allergic...

I was
I managed to cut myself. On ice. It wasn't even sharp either.
I managed to cut myself. On ice. It wasn't even sharp either.
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
yesterday i ate some crispy bacon and a piece of it broke off and stabbed me in the gums
yesterday i ate some crispy bacon and a piece of it broke off and stabbed me in the gums
FD1rkPC.png
I thought I could take a shortcut to school by crossing a creek on a small old bridge. It didn't hold my weight and I fell in and landed in the water. On my way out of the creek, I cut open my hand on a nail when I was grabbing onto some debris. It was silly, I cleaned my hand in the school bathroom because I was embarrassed about it.
I thought I could take a shortcut to school by crossing a creek on a small old bridge. It didn't hold my weight and I fell in and landed in the water. On my way out of the creek, I cut open my hand on a nail when I was grabbing onto some debris. It was silly, I cleaned my hand in the school bathroom because I was embarrassed about it.
i ran into a wall in the dark! and needed stitches late at night.
i ran into a wall in the dark! and needed stitches late at night.
Ran into a brick wall. Needed stitches.

(Edit: Just noticed I have the same answer as the user above me. I've found my people xDD)
Ran into a brick wall. Needed stitches.

(Edit: Just noticed I have the same answer as the user above me. I've found my people xDD)
U3e6jE5.png
tNgQJvM.png
u6ZPWxO.png
pAONOEc.png
kCHWEjf.png
5srIc0i.png
yvMj9jM.png
YMPbu9R.png
xWsSn.gif91dNs.gifEFy1D.gif1qJJ7.gif
i was very VERY young!!! this is before we had flatscreen televisions, and i was swinging on the tv stand... (toddler xenonyn was STRANGE!).. and the television, that stupid box tv,,, fell on my back! but it broke my foot? i don't remember which one though! i remember my uncle giving me a peep though :3
i was very VERY young!!! this is before we had flatscreen televisions, and i was swinging on the tv stand... (toddler xenonyn was STRANGE!).. and the television, that stupid box tv,,, fell on my back! but it broke my foot? i don't remember which one though! i remember my uncle giving me a peep though :3
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
I stepped on a rake. Like, was just raking and stepped on it, barefoot of course:/
I stepped on a rake. Like, was just raking and stepped on it, barefoot of course:/
stapled my fingers together, papercut my gums (? how???), played with hot glue straight from the gun (it's fun, actually), snorted a lego, snorted ink, snorted playdough, /ate/ playdough, drank my own blood (you know, just shove it back in there and it's like nothing happened! to be fair i was like 10), ate lipbalm, swallowed a feather, ate crickets, ate "clay" (don't ask), ate my own hair, drank 5 cups of coffee in one sitting (first and last time i'm touching caffeine),,,,

...the thing is most of these were to impress a girl :')

i think this is saying something about me
stapled my fingers together, papercut my gums (? how???), played with hot glue straight from the gun (it's fun, actually), snorted a lego, snorted ink, snorted playdough, /ate/ playdough, drank my own blood (you know, just shove it back in there and it's like nothing happened! to be fair i was like 10), ate lipbalm, swallowed a feather, ate crickets, ate "clay" (don't ask), ate my own hair, drank 5 cups of coffee in one sitting (first and last time i'm touching caffeine),,,,

...the thing is most of these were to impress a girl :')

i think this is saying something about me
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif