Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | tailcoat or sunshield?
1 2
Here is his current look: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66290654][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662907/66290654_350.png[/img][/url][/center] But is the sunshield cloak better? [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=66290654&skin=0&apparel=20850,45793,28800,28808,46544,50999,28803&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
Here is his current look:
66290654_350.png

But is the sunshield cloak better?
dragon?did=66290654&skin=0&apparel=20850,45793,28800,28808,46544,50999,28803&xt=dressing.png
Celeana.gifZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif lV1AgF0.gif

....Celeana.gif.... yLXYjDO.pngZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif
Sunsheild ! I love the way it makes him look all knowing !
Sunsheild ! I love the way it makes him look all knowing !
Lichtdrache.gif
the sunshield cloak matches the rest of his apparel so much better! you should definitely go for it!
the sunshield cloak matches the rest of his apparel so much better! you should definitely go for it!
-- -- xtfKSzI.png
Another vote for Sunshield! Makes him look super mysterious [emoji=guardian star]
Another vote for Sunshield! Makes him look super mysterious
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Really like the sunshield c:
Really like the sunshield c:
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
tailcoat!
tailcoat!
The main issue with Sunshield is that, in his case, he loses his hat and monocle, and I feel the extra height and attention being drawn to his face is good for him. Too bad, since Sunshield also has nice little gold detailing which goes well with him.
The main issue with Sunshield is that, in his case, he loses his hat and monocle, and I feel the extra height and attention being drawn to his face is good for him. Too bad, since Sunshield also has nice little gold detailing which goes well with him.
tough one...I really like the sunshield's hood. however the gold tassels basically blend in with the rest of his outfit, while the tailcoat has nicer back coverage.

I think I prefer the sunshield overall but it's close
tough one...I really like the sunshield's hood. however the gold tassels basically blend in with the rest of his outfit, while the tailcoat has nicer back coverage.

I think I prefer the sunshield overall but it's close
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I think it depends on what feel you are going for! The tailcoat makes him look like a proper gentleman, while the sunshield cloak makes him look like a mage :D
I think it depends on what feel you are going for! The tailcoat makes him look like a proper gentleman, while the sunshield cloak makes him look like a mage :D
Cal; they/them.
The Sunshield makes him look mysterious and magical and it matches very well with his genes and the other apparel, so I do like that option the best!

The tailcoat on the other hand does give him the feeling of a gentleman or an inventor of sorts.

I'd say go with what you want him to represent and what you feel is fitting for him!
The Sunshield makes him look mysterious and magical and it matches very well with his genes and the other apparel, so I do like that option the best!

The tailcoat on the other hand does give him the feeling of a gentleman or an inventor of sorts.

I'd say go with what you want him to represent and what you feel is fitting for him!
1 2