Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Write lore for the dragon above you!
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 125 126
@cervidologist ((Sorry this took so long. I didn't really find myself connecting to any of the dragons available for the forum games. Ultimately, I settled on writing a little tidbit for Dahlia.)) [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84865408][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/848655/84865408_350.png[/img][/url] Perhaps there is a romanticism about Dahlia's presence. She puts on a good show to fall under the gentle flower caretaker routine. Make no mistake, she adores what she does. But many forget, there are darker connotations to some of the beautiful blooms that she raises. Some are even toxic and not intended for dragon consumption. Dahlia's own secret? She is a closet fan of Emperor Luminax! She can't get enough of the news about the rampaging terror! Sometimes, when she is feeling bold, she will even hold her Luminax plushie while working around her garden. One day she hopes to make the trip to Emperor's Wake to witness Luminax's might with her own eyes. [/center] [rule] Next person, if you can add some lore to Diana that would be great. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85886543][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/858866/85886543_350.png[/img][/url]
@cervidologist

((Sorry this took so long. I didn't really find myself connecting to any of the dragons available for the forum games. Ultimately, I settled on writing a little tidbit for Dahlia.))

84865408_350.png

Perhaps there is a romanticism about Dahlia's presence. She puts on a good show to fall under the gentle flower caretaker routine. Make no mistake, she adores what she does. But many forget, there are darker connotations to some of the beautiful blooms that she raises. Some are even toxic and not intended for dragon consumption.

Dahlia's own secret? She is a closet fan of Emperor Luminax! She can't get enough of the news about the rampaging terror! Sometimes, when she is feeling bold, she will even hold her Luminax plushie while working around her garden. One day she hopes to make the trip to Emperor's Wake to witness Luminax's might with her own eyes.

Next person, if you can add some lore to Diana that would be great.

85886543_350.png
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
@Countessoffire

She’s an overly optimistic dragon. A real glass half full type. She goes about her clan trying to help out and offer advice. Some have said she sounds wiser than her years.
Diana is also notoriously patient with others. She deescalates fights and helps out with young ones. The only times she’s know to get mad is when her home is threatened or someone gets physically hurt. Often she doesn’t remember any bursts of anger she has, and is left confused by the end of it.
These gaps in her memory concern her, especially sense no one else will tell her. They act like they can’t fully remember either, and that only causes her to internally worry more.

For the next person: most dragons of mine that don’t have lore are in my hibden or they’re ancient breeds.
@Countessoffire

She’s an overly optimistic dragon. A real glass half full type. She goes about her clan trying to help out and offer advice. Some have said she sounds wiser than her years.
Diana is also notoriously patient with others. She deescalates fights and helps out with young ones. The only times she’s know to get mad is when her home is threatened or someone gets physically hurt. Often she doesn’t remember any bursts of anger she has, and is left confused by the end of it.
These gaps in her memory concern her, especially sense no one else will tell her. They act like they can’t fully remember either, and that only causes her to internally worry more.

For the next person: most dragons of mine that don’t have lore are in my hibden or they’re ancient breeds.
[center]@Awwfur here you go! lmk if its okay, and feel free to use it as long as you credit me [emoji=shadow rune size=1] ----------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68695728][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686958/68695728_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Wisdom is welcome wherever it comes from.[/i][/center] [indent]Ourson is the epitome of aging gracefully, her visage the one of an adult Guardian while hiding the years upon years she has under her scales. Some speculate it to be centuries, even- but she's never revealed her exact age to a single soul (does she even remember her own time on earth?.... Yes, she does. Perfectly so). Amongst brambles and thorns, Ourson feels perfectly at home. Its in the darkness that she has resided her whole life, always observing the world from afar and keeping to the neutral side no matter the cost. She is here to learn and teach, should you ask- but not interfere. She has learned that interfering only cuses rief and suffering, which Ourson as had enough of already. The ancient Guardian's eyes glow with wisdom from inside the shadows. She stalks her native darklands, lithe as a panther and silent as a willow's shade. The crows caw her name to those who understand them, repeating the ancient chants they taught her ages past and making the stone she carries around her neck pulsate as if with its own heartbeat. The essence of shadow emanates from Ourson, the Midnight Stalker, the Nightwhisper. [/indent] ------------- [b]NP,[/b] please pick from one of these tabs! preferably if they have no or less lore c: [LIST] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/348859/1818333?name=&type=undefined]Cult of Mor[/url] (all pages, do NOT pick Njada though) [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/348859/2393608/2?name=&type=undefined]Kudzu's Tea Shop[/url] (page 2) [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/348859/1971944/1?name=&type=undefined]Chi-No-Ike[/url] (page 1) [/LIST]
@Awwfur
here you go! lmk if its okay, and feel free to use it as long as you credit me
68695728_350.png

Wisdom is welcome wherever it comes from.
Ourson is the epitome of aging gracefully, her visage the one of an adult Guardian while hiding the years upon years she has under her scales. Some speculate it to be centuries, even- but she's never revealed her exact age to a single soul (does she even remember her own time on earth?.... Yes, she does. Perfectly so).

Amongst brambles and thorns, Ourson feels perfectly at home. Its in the darkness that she has resided her whole life, always observing the world from afar and keeping to the neutral side no matter the cost. She is here to learn and teach, should you ask- but not interfere. She has learned that interfering only cuses rief and suffering, which Ourson as had enough of already. The ancient Guardian's eyes glow with wisdom from inside the shadows.

She stalks her native darklands, lithe as a panther and silent as a willow's shade. The crows caw her name to those who understand them, repeating the ancient chants they taught her ages past and making the stone she carries around her neck pulsate as if with its own heartbeat. The essence of shadow emanates from Ourson, the Midnight Stalker, the Nightwhisper.

NP, please pick from one of these tabs! preferably if they have no or less lore c:
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
[center]@KyuuBird hi, i just wanna say i absolutely LOVE the cult of mor, i'm a sucker for cult horror lore and also a die hard plagueling, so i was having a BLAST reading through your thread. sorry if this doesn't work out! i understand it's pretty ambitious, i just had some inspiration and went from there. if you want, you can edit any parts, just please credit me if you use it!! (i kinda wanna draw cirzpislawa...... dont count on it but they HAVE been on my mind heheh) ----- [center][size=7][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]CIRZPISLAWA[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83320166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/833202/83320166p.png[/img][/url] -----[center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]Cirzpislawa is no dragon of flesh and blood. The atrocities directed by the Lightweaver weighed on her soul, an inky darkness polluting her mind. It was a sin that couldn't go unpunished, and she knew this well, yet her selfishness eroded all sense of mercy. Abandoning one's children in favor of a more desirable counterpart is the greatest evil a so-called mother can commit, yet the Lightweaver would never truly confront this reality. This evil would fester within her soul as she continued to neglect it, merely ignoring that it ever occurred. But a sin cannot go unpunished. Fuelled with hatred and vengeance, the darkness tore itself from the Lightweaver's form and heaved itself off the ground, a body forming from the shapeless mass. Its face tore open like a blooming flower, leaving a skinless skull framed by mahogany wings. Greater pairs of wings burst from its writhing body, some feathered, some rotted stretches of membrane. Its pure white eyes tore open, searing with pain as it searched for the monster that birthed it. Its gaze finally landed on the Lightweaver discarding it with putrid haste. ~~~ Cirzpislawa was a beast of suffering. An eternal reminder of the evil lurking within gods. A walking avatar of punishment. Its gaze alone could petrify a soul with its unending wrath. Even so... they yearned to be more. Not quite godly, as they were born with imperfect flesh and mind, but not quite mortal, either. Cirzpislawa was a fog between realities, neither dragon nor god, neither alive nor dead, neither harming nor healing. As they were nothing like the earth, nobody found worth in them. ...Save for Njada. Amidst the endless sea of hateful faces, where Cirzpislawa was considered a walking blasphemy, one voice spoke with kindness. Njada, whose non-draconian origin resonated with the forsaken beast, gazed into a face deemed repulsive... and smiled. "This world does not accept those like us," she whispered, voice smooth as silk. [b]They don't, do they? They despise what is not alive like them.[/b] "...So join mine, and be celebrated for your beauty." Nobody else had ever offered them a new life. And Cirzpislawa needed a purpose somewhere. -----
@KyuuBird

hi, i just wanna say i absolutely LOVE the cult of mor, i'm a sucker for cult horror lore and also a die hard plagueling, so i was having a BLAST reading through your thread. sorry if this doesn't work out! i understand it's pretty ambitious, i just had some inspiration and went from there. if you want, you can edit any parts, just please credit me if you use it!!

(i kinda wanna draw cirzpislawa...... dont count on it but they HAVE been on my mind heheh)

CIRZPISLAWA
83320166p.png

Cirzpislawa is no dragon of flesh and blood.

The atrocities directed by the Lightweaver weighed on her soul, an inky darkness polluting her mind. It was a sin that couldn't go unpunished, and she knew this well, yet her selfishness eroded all sense of mercy. Abandoning one's children in favor of a more desirable counterpart is the greatest evil a so-called mother can commit, yet the Lightweaver would never truly confront this reality. This evil would fester within her soul as she continued to neglect it, merely ignoring that it ever occurred.

But a sin cannot go unpunished.

Fuelled with hatred and vengeance, the darkness tore itself from the Lightweaver's form and heaved itself off the ground, a body forming from the shapeless mass. Its face tore open like a blooming flower, leaving a skinless skull framed by mahogany wings. Greater pairs of wings burst from its writhing body, some feathered, some rotted stretches of membrane. Its pure white eyes tore open, searing with pain as it searched for the monster that birthed it.

Its gaze finally landed on the Lightweaver discarding it with putrid haste.

~~~

Cirzpislawa was a beast of suffering. An eternal reminder of the evil lurking within gods. A walking avatar of punishment. Its gaze alone could petrify a soul with its unending wrath.

Even so... they yearned to be more.

Not quite godly, as they were born with imperfect flesh and mind, but not quite mortal, either. Cirzpislawa was a fog between realities, neither dragon nor god, neither alive nor dead, neither harming nor healing. As they were nothing like the earth, nobody found worth in them.

...Save for Njada.

Amidst the endless sea of hateful faces, where Cirzpislawa was considered a walking blasphemy, one voice spoke with kindness. Njada, whose non-draconian origin resonated with the forsaken beast, gazed into a face deemed repulsive... and smiled.

"This world does not accept those like us," she whispered, voice smooth as silk.

They don't, do they? They despise what is not alive like them.

"...So join mine, and be celebrated for your beauty."

Nobody else had ever offered them a new life.

And Cirzpislawa needed a purpose somewhere.

SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
@saspitite [Rule] Doing this girl! This might take me a while, playing "pomp and circumstance" at my schools graduation. Format it how you like, I'd just like some credit! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76416442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764165/76416442_350.png[/img][/url] [Rule] [center][b]"Pick your poison! Both will kill you!"[/b] Welcome to Hotel Mabiya! You want a room? I can do that for you! Oh those vials, poisons. Lovely poisons. Yubolo special, match my colors you see. Okay, rooms rooms... We've got a variety of rooms! There's the darkness room, it's dark of course. Nothing but dark. The teeth room, now that ones fun. Everything has teeth. The bed, the walls, the lamp, everything! Then the eye room. The eyes like to talk to people in there dreams. Dark, dark whispers. There's the blank room. It's blank, nothing on the walls, the floor, anything! Just you and your thoughts and insanity. Then the heaven room. It's soft and calm, until you here the faint crying. Always crying, who no one knows. The beds soft and it looks like outside, probably our best room if you can deal with the crying. It gets loud when you sleep. Then there's the comfortable room. Sound nice right? No, it's not at all No one can go in there. No one! It's infested! Oh before you book one, take a poison. It's hard to get out once you get in.[/center] [Rule] Anyone who doesn't have lore is preferred. But you can do someone who has some too. Also the people in the main hall and hatchling school is great.
@saspitite
Doing this girl! This might take me a while, playing "pomp and circumstance" at my schools graduation. Format it how you like, I'd just like some credit!
76416442_350.png
"Pick your poison! Both will kill you!"
Welcome to Hotel Mabiya! You want a room? I can do that for you! Oh those vials, poisons. Lovely poisons. Yubolo special, match my colors you see. Okay, rooms rooms... We've got a variety of rooms! There's the darkness room, it's dark of course. Nothing but dark. The teeth room, now that ones fun. Everything has teeth. The bed, the walls, the lamp, everything! Then the eye room. The eyes like to talk to people in there dreams. Dark, dark whispers. There's the blank room. It's blank, nothing on the walls, the floor, anything! Just you and your thoughts and insanity. Then the heaven room. It's soft and calm, until you here the faint crying. Always crying, who no one knows. The beds soft and it looks like outside, probably our best room if you can deal with the crying. It gets loud when you sleep. Then there's the comfortable room. Sound nice right? No, it's not at all
No one can go in there. No one! It's infested! Oh before you book one, take a poison. It's hard to get out once you get in.

Anyone who doesn't have lore is preferred. But you can do someone who has some too. Also the people in the main hall and hatchling school is great.
Please click this thing->?gfyyM=platform.png
@Ashblight You don't understand I got an idea so vivid I had to go out and buy a Guy so I would have someone for the next person to write for JUST so I could respond to yours </3 [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78903406][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/789035/78903406_350.png[/img][/url] [i]"I do not conjure through mastery, nor is my power achieved through understanding; it is through threat alone that I weave these flames."[/i] - No one would expect a dragon of fire to be found in the Drowned Sanctum. That would be ridiculous. For a dragon bound to the fire flight to submerge themself into the deep sea waters... it would be a death sentence! So how's an underwater clan meant to get themselves a fire representative? Easy: You cheat. Amber is not of the fire flight. That much is obvious. Her deep blue eyes are a striking contrast to her hot red scales, and they stand out even more when compared to the flame-crested ribbons that dance around her. And yet, somehow, fire can be seen snaking along her scales; twisted through her talons with ease. Kept alive underwater, by a water dragon, through some unknown sorcery. She explains it as a sort of dominance over the element. As though the fire fears her. To manipulate something you can so easily destroy with a simple flick of the wrist - one "wrong" move on her end, and that light is snuffed forever - it's a neverending power trip. The fire yields to her command, because if it doesn't... well. Ridding of it is rather simple, no? It is through this skill alone (and perhaps some well-crafted persuasion) that she has earned her title as the clan's fire representative, and has somehow weaseled her son into the position of the ice rep. Despite both of them being of water. Some wary few question her abilities, however. Whispering amongst themselves. ...Because, really, fire underwater can't be possible. Who's to say the true skill isn't simply deception? [/center] [rule] Hope that's alright! I've just got. So many images in my head of this girl dancing around with fire underwater as though that's totally natural, making a huge spectacle so everyone sees her prowess, and earning her position as a sort of "next best thing." And when I say she's on a power trip. Yeah. For realsies For next, hit me with this pretty boy! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39159914][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/391600/39159914_350.png[/img][/url]
@Ashblight
You don't understand I got an idea so vivid I had to go out and buy a Guy so I would have someone for the next person to write for JUST so I could respond to yours </3
78903406_350.png

"I do not conjure through mastery, nor is my power achieved through understanding; it is through threat alone that I weave these flames."
-

No one would expect a dragon of fire to be found in the Drowned Sanctum. That would be ridiculous. For a dragon bound to the fire flight to submerge themself into the deep sea waters... it would be a death sentence!

So how's an underwater clan meant to get themselves a fire representative?
Easy: You cheat.

Amber is not of the fire flight. That much is obvious. Her deep blue eyes are a striking contrast to her hot red scales, and they stand out even more when compared to the flame-crested ribbons that dance around her.
And yet, somehow, fire can be seen snaking along her scales; twisted through her talons with ease. Kept alive underwater, by a water dragon, through some unknown sorcery.

She explains it as a sort of dominance over the element. As though the fire fears her. To manipulate something you can so easily destroy with a simple flick of the wrist - one "wrong" move on her end, and that light is snuffed forever - it's a neverending power trip.
The fire yields to her command, because if it doesn't... well. Ridding of it is rather simple, no?

It is through this skill alone (and perhaps some well-crafted persuasion) that she has earned her title as the clan's fire representative, and has somehow weaseled her son into the position of the ice rep. Despite both of them being of water.

Some wary few question her abilities, however. Whispering amongst themselves.
...Because, really, fire underwater can't be possible.
Who's to say the true skill isn't simply deception?

Hope that's alright! I've just got. So many images in my head of this girl dancing around with fire underwater as though that's totally natural, making a huge spectacle so everyone sees her prowess, and earning her position as a sort of "next best thing." And when I say she's on a power trip. Yeah. For realsies

For next, hit me with this pretty boy!
39159914_350.png
Clam | She/They | 20 | FR+3
Lore Forum [BIG WIP]
Wishlist
Want some free babies?
My FR Tumblr
1086.png
* I am new 'round these parts! Let me know if I make mistakes!
* Very lore heavy lair!
* Fae enjoyer :)!
* Will be sure to update this once I get things to scatter in here lmao
@Clam [s]claim![/s] done! [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39159914][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/391600/39159914_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [right][color=#728c69][font=corbel][i] "Have you ever looked into the algae-filled waters of that pond? [br] What awaits you in those murky depths, I wonder?" [/i][/right] [center][color=#354a21]Dwelling in the depths of a forest pond, behind curtains of lichen, Jadrian lives a quiet, happy life. Occasionally, he recieves visitors. Curious, inquisitive dragons wondering what lies beneath the emerald water. That's when he surfaces, happily inviting them in for a swim. Though they never stay long, he never worries when they leave as he knows the next visitor is never far behind. Though, sometimes, on hot summer nights, when the pool is a little clearer than normal and he can almost see his reflection in it, he could almost swear it speaks to him. And sometimes it does. Why does it do that, he wonders. For what purpose?[/center] [/columns] -- to whoever's after me, i'd appreciate something for someone in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/507604/1919977?name=&type=undefined]this tab![/url]
@Clam claim! done!
39159914_350.png

"Have you ever looked into the algae-filled waters of that pond?
What awaits you in those murky depths, I wonder?"
Dwelling in the depths of a forest pond, behind curtains of lichen, Jadrian lives a quiet, happy life.

Occasionally, he recieves visitors. Curious, inquisitive dragons wondering what lies beneath the emerald water. That's when he surfaces, happily inviting them in for a swim. Though they never stay long, he never worries when they leave as he knows the next visitor is never far behind.

Though, sometimes, on hot summer nights, when the pool is a little clearer than normal and he can almost see his reflection in it, he could almost swear it speaks to him. And sometimes it does.

Why does it do that, he wonders. For what purpose?
--
to whoever's after me, i'd appreciate something for someone in this tab!
15288.png Mattie/Sol
MUYNhfy.pngQ0p4QGz.png
bYt72YT.png fkWjutW.png
J7D1quC.pngWKtl2lb.png
྿྿྿
྿྿྿
@solarswitchback i chose the unnamed girl, she was speaking to me! its been a while since Ive written, especially lore writing, so i hope this is okay!! ;u;" -------------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85430245][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854303/85430245_350.png[/img][/url] They say to fear what you find in the dark. Big, bad creatures roam there, paving their ways through the hearts and souls of the pour suckers who end up there. Chewing them up, spitting them out as soon as theres nothing left of them. Boogeyman stories, a lot of them. There is one, however, with some merit. This creature.... she doesn't have a name, not one most know of at least. No, she's just the Leviathan. The Lurker. The darkness itself, really. They say she's always been there, since the start of time. Reaching, pulling for whoever or whatever she could get her hands on. They say she's greedy, but some say she's more envious. The darkness doesn't exactly get much in the first place, so its no wonder she'd grab. They say she calls to you, late at night, with a sort of sirens song. It starts off easy to ignore at first, but every night it gets louder and louder, until it's impossible to ignore. So you head to the darkest depths of the night, in search of where the noise is coming from. You keep going, until you're unable to find your way out. Lost, you start looking around, hopelessly trying to find some kind of light. Eventually, she approaches her prey, as the story goes. Larger than life, it's like she came from the nothingness itself. The few who've escaped her say she asked them for a game. No one knows the nature of these games, but most say they're hunts, but others who are more empathetic say she's probably lonely in there. Whether or not those stories have actual weight to them, no one knows, but most who've lived to tell the tale sleep with candles by their bedside.[/center] --------------- [s]for whoevers next, someone from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/407165/1314287/3?name=&type=undefined]this page of my hibden[/url] would be wonderful! tysm :D[/s] edit: @cervidologist oooh ok but this does fit some of the vague ideas i had for licorice :0 ill definitely incorporate this for her! thank you!!
@solarswitchback
i chose the unnamed girl, she was speaking to me!
its been a while since Ive written, especially lore writing, so i hope this is okay!! ;u;"

85430245_350.png

They say to fear what you find in the dark. Big, bad creatures roam there, paving their ways through the hearts and souls of the pour suckers who end up there. Chewing them up, spitting them out as soon as theres nothing left of them. Boogeyman stories, a lot of them. There is one, however, with some merit.

This creature.... she doesn't have a name, not one most know of at least. No, she's just the Leviathan. The Lurker. The darkness itself, really. They say she's always been there, since the start of time. Reaching, pulling for whoever or whatever she could get her hands on. They say she's greedy, but some say she's more envious. The darkness doesn't exactly get much in the first place, so its no wonder she'd grab.

They say she calls to you, late at night, with a sort of sirens song. It starts off easy to ignore at first, but every night it gets louder and louder, until it's impossible to ignore. So you head to the darkest depths of the night, in search of where the noise is coming from. You keep going, until you're unable to find your way out. Lost, you start looking around, hopelessly trying to find some kind of light.

Eventually, she approaches her prey, as the story goes. Larger than life, it's like she came from the nothingness itself. The few who've escaped her say she asked them for a game. No one knows the nature of these games, but most say they're hunts, but others who are more empathetic say she's probably lonely in there.

Whether or not those stories have actual weight to them, no one knows, but most who've lived to tell the tale sleep with candles by their bedside.

for whoevers next, someone from this page of my hibden would be wonderful! tysm :D

edit: @cervidologist oooh ok but this does fit some of the vague ideas i had for licorice :0 ill definitely incorporate this for her! thank you!!
hewwo
@lunarskips [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61213118][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/612132/61213118.png[/img][/url] --------------- No medical facility is free from death. No matter how talented the medic or healer, some way, somehow, it'll always sneak up on at least one dragon under their careful watch and care. And, of course, the deceased must be disposed of, given the proper respect they deserve. This is where Licorice came in. Licorice had always been fascinated by death. Finding a bizarre comfort in its inevitably, in the mere idea that every journey would always end at one, singular destination. So, when the position opened, it was quickly one she took up. While she gives no particular label or name to her work, it's something she takes great pride in, perhaps even too much. Believing no one can quite do her job like she can. She's a quite, serious dragon. All too prone to accidentally sneaking up on others. She's often found in the shadowy corners of the medical tents, carefully watching over the sick and dying. This has lead to common comparisons of her to some sort of reaper of souls, a reputation she has no problem with maintaining. --------------- next person: any and all of my dragons are fine unless stated otherwise!
@lunarskips
61213118.png

No medical facility is free from death. No matter how talented the medic or healer, some way, somehow, it'll always sneak up on at least one dragon under their careful watch and care. And, of course, the deceased must be disposed of, given the proper respect they deserve.

This is where Licorice came in.

Licorice had always been fascinated by death. Finding a bizarre comfort in its inevitably, in the mere idea that every journey would always end at one, singular destination. So, when the position opened, it was quickly one she took up. While she gives no particular label or name to her work, it's something she takes great pride in, perhaps even too much. Believing no one can quite do her job like she can.

She's a quite, serious dragon. All too prone to accidentally sneaking up on others. She's often found in the shadowy corners of the medical tents, carefully watching over the sick and dying. This has lead to common comparisons of her to some sort of reaper of souls, a reputation she has no problem with maintaining.

next person: any and all of my dragons are fine unless stated otherwise!
NcRl9aq.png 5hF3FGk.png
oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
22evmnb.png
HmaOUWO.png
[center]@cervidologist initially i was gonna pick Magnet, but Yuri gave me more ideas :') lmk if its okay! you can use it in her bio, just credit me please [emoji=gloom tile size=1] --------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60580533][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/605806/60580533_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [indent]A strange ailment plagues the nocturne, her eyes pale since birth despite being of Shadow origin. Where her parents expected dark violet, they were met with pale lavender, and they did not know what had caused such a color. Nothing was odd about the child other than the sight- which, in time, they realized was getting worse and worse- so they brought her to countless healers and shamans, searching for an answer. She was such a joyful and bubbly young dragonet, so in time, they stopped worrying. Yuri had gotten used to a life of poor vision, knowing that soon it would become full blindness- but what she told nobody was the fact that she [i]could [/i]see. Not in the traditional sense, mind you, but in a much more special sort of way. Yuri couldn't use her eyes to see how other do, but when night fell upon the land, Yuri's vision [i]blossomed[/i]; anything in shadows, Yuri could see. The darkness aided her, while the light blinded her. It is said that the Shadowbinder herself blesses certain children every so often. A special gift to children of the night, whether because they need some extra help, or because she has plans for their future. Yuri isn't aware of this yet, due to just how optimistic and happy she is naturally- meaning she never dwelled on her situation and just made the best of it with hard work and a smile. Perhaps it is this very reason why the Shadowmother has chosen Yuri to be one of the few blessed by shadow. [/indent] --------- [b]NP,[/b] please pick from one of these tabs! preferably if they have no or less lore c: [LIST] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/348859/1818333?name=&type=undefined]Cult of Mor[/url] (all pages, do NOT pick Njada though) [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/348859/2393608/2?name=&type=undefined]Kudzu's Tea Shop[/url] (page 2) [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/348859/1971944/1?name=&type=undefined]Chi-No-Ike[/url] (page 1) [/LIST]
@cervidologist
initially i was gonna pick Magnet, but Yuri gave me more ideas :') lmk if its okay! you can use it in her bio, just credit me please
60580533_350.png
A strange ailment plagues the nocturne, her eyes pale since birth despite being of Shadow origin. Where her parents expected dark violet, they were met with pale lavender, and they did not know what had caused such a color. Nothing was odd about the child other than the sight- which, in time, they realized was getting worse and worse- so they brought her to countless healers and shamans, searching for an answer.

She was such a joyful and bubbly young dragonet, so in time, they stopped worrying. Yuri had gotten used to a life of poor vision, knowing that soon it would become full blindness- but what she told nobody was the fact that she could see. Not in the traditional sense, mind you, but in a much more special sort of way. Yuri couldn't use her eyes to see how other do, but when night fell upon the land, Yuri's vision blossomed; anything in shadows, Yuri could see. The darkness aided her, while the light blinded her.

It is said that the Shadowbinder herself blesses certain children every so often. A special gift to children of the night, whether because they need some extra help, or because she has plans for their future. Yuri isn't aware of this yet, due to just how optimistic and happy she is naturally- meaning she never dwelled on her situation and just made the best of it with hard work and a smile. Perhaps it is this very reason why the Shadowmother has chosen Yuri to be one of the few blessed by shadow.

NP, please pick from one of these tabs! preferably if they have no or less lore c:
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 125 126