Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Lonely Painter - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
THE LONELY PAINTER

ART BANNER
ART BANNER
ART BANNER

In the endless confusion and chaos of the untamed universe lies a grove of spun silk and gold, wherein a forgotten Imperial lies humming mantras to herself as she works. A decorated labyrinth of drawings and paintings surround her, a cacophony of colors and emotions. She turns to you, gold spectacles glinting in the light.

"Thank you for finding me. Care for a portrait? You can browse my works first if you'd like."

"Although, if you're more interested in horror-oriented art, you should visit my sister's shop."

ART BANNER
ART BANNER
ART BANNER

SHOP STATUS
Closed - Renovating! I am still working on current commissions, though.

SLOTS
3/3 available
1:
2:
3:

THE LONELY PAINTER

ART BANNER
ART BANNER
ART BANNER

In the endless confusion and chaos of the untamed universe lies a grove of spun silk and gold, wherein a forgotten Imperial lies humming mantras to herself as she works. A decorated labyrinth of drawings and paintings surround her, a cacophony of colors and emotions. She turns to you, gold spectacles glinting in the light.

"Thank you for finding me. Care for a portrait? You can browse my works first if you'd like."

"Although, if you're more interested in horror-oriented art, you should visit my sister's shop."

ART BANNER
ART BANNER
ART BANNER

SHOP STATUS
Closed - Renovating! I am still working on current commissions, though.

SLOTS
3/3 available
1:
2:
3:

SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
SHOP UPDATES

No new updates at this time.
Notice: older update posts are deleted after 30 days.

SHOP UPDATES

No new updates at this time.
Notice: older update posts are deleted after 30 days.

[center][size=7][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]RULES AND FAQ[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] -----[center][size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]WHEN COMMISSIONING ME, YOU AGREE TO:[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]Do not request anything against Flight Rising's rules. Do not remove the signature, obscure credit, or claim the art as yours. Do not edit, trace over, or turn the art into a base. Art for commercial use must be discussed with me beforehand. Do not associate or use my art in NFTs or cryptocurrency. Do not associate or use my art in hate speech, discrimination, trolling, or harassment. If you are giving away a character along with my art, please direct the new owner to these terms. -----[center][size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]FAQ[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i][b]"What do you draw?"[/b] This shop is primarily focused on Flight Rising dragons and familiars, and I try to keep it this way. I will make some exceptions if the character in question is still a dragon, or if I am especially drawn to their design, but don't count on that. [b]"How will the commission process go?"[/b] When I accept your commission request, I will tell you your final price (as it can change depending on the design complexity of your request). If you aren't happy with the price, you can either modify your request or cancel in the replies. If you are content with the price, you will PM me the cont. commission details, and send payment. I will send you updates when I finish the sketch, flat colors, clothing, rendering, and then finishing touches, in that general order. With these updates, you can request any changes made to the drawing. When everything is to your liking, I will ask if I can share this drawing on other sites, and where I can share it. You can also request if you'd like your commission to not be posted in the Finished Commissions section, I don't mind! [b]"Where do you post your finished commissions?"[/b] By default, I usually post them to the Finished Commissions tab and my art dump forum thread. I may also post them in Discord servers or as a speed-paint on YouTube. You can always request to not have them shared on any of these options. [b]"How long do you take to finish a commission?"[/b] Due to my ADHD, work, and other IRL responsibilities, it could take anywhere from a week to a couple of months. Please keep this in mind. If I realize that I cannot continue your commission, I will refund you. [b]"Do you accept tips?"[/b] You are allowed to send a tip at the end if you'd like, but that is completely optional! Please don't feel bad if you don't tip me, I am grateful that you commissioned me regardless! Tips are welcome, but not required. [b]"Can you lower your prices?"[/b] Unless you are a good friend of mine, my prices are set in stone. Sorry! [b]"Can I use this as my profile picture/banner/(other customizable things here)?"[/b] Of course! Please just try to visibly credit me if you can (Preferably: "icon/banner/etc. drawn by saspitite on Flight Rising"). If it's used in something more personal (less likely to be seen) like a wallpaper, then it's less urgent, and you'd only need to credit me if someone asks. [b]"Can I commission art of my friend’s dragon as a gift for them?"[/b] Of course, that's very sweet of you! In the case that this person [i]does[/i] know they are getting art, I'd like to have the dragon owner PM me so we can keep in touch about the commission. If it's meant to be a surprise, then there's no need. [i]However[/i], I may end up turning down some surprise gift requests if I feel the request has suspicious ulterior motives (like if you were going to give someone purposely upsetting art of their dragon to harass them). [b]"Can we do an art trade?"[/b] I'm super picky with art styles, so we'd have to talk about this a bit further. If we do, I'd usually want the art to be on the same level (if you do a sketch, I do a sketch, if you do a full body, I do a full body, etc). I don't prefer doing this for my shop, but I may be open to the idea if I like your style. [b]"Why are Aberrations and Aethers on a discount?"[/b] I like drawing them. [emoji=aberration tongue size=1] [b]"What software do you use for drawing?"[/b] I use ibisPaint X on my phone, and I draw with my thumbs (I should seriously consider getting a stylus lol). The main brush I use there is Pen (Fade) and Light, for glowing effects. Sure, not the most professional setup, but it works for me. [b]"What does it mean to partner with you?"[/b] Partnering with me means a mutual agreement to: 1: promote/advertise each other in the respective areas of our shops (must be clear enough to find easily in your shop's thread), 2: bump each other's shops appropriately (avoid spamming or bumping when the shop is closed), and 3: share and promote any additional events or projects such as discounts and raffles (optional!) The only requirement for partnership is that your thread in question must be a shop! It doesn't have to be an art shop, just as long as it's a sales-based thread, I'd be happy to partner! -----[center][size=4][font=optima][color=#a97346][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_3169557]STATUS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52258889]SHOP UPDATES[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265120]RULES & FAQ[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265155]PRICING[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265660]DISCOUNTS & CLOSED DATES[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265679]PINGLISTS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52267320]PARTNER FORUMS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52267342]FINISHED COMMISSIONS[/url]
RULES AND FAQ

WHEN COMMISSIONING ME, YOU AGREE TO:
Do not request anything against Flight Rising's rules.

Do not remove the signature, obscure credit, or claim the art as yours.

Do not edit, trace over, or turn the art into a base.

Art for commercial use must be discussed with me beforehand.

Do not associate or use my art in NFTs or cryptocurrency.

Do not associate or use my art in hate speech, discrimination, trolling, or harassment.

If you are giving away a character along with my art, please direct the new owner to these terms.

FAQ
"What do you draw?"
This shop is primarily focused on Flight Rising dragons and familiars, and I try to keep it this way. I will make some exceptions if the character in question is still a dragon, or if I am especially drawn to their design, but don't count on that.

"How will the commission process go?"
When I accept your commission request, I will tell you your final price (as it can change depending on the design complexity of your request). If you aren't happy with the price, you can either modify your request or cancel in the replies. If you are content with the price, you will PM me the cont. commission details, and send payment.
I will send you updates when I finish the sketch, flat colors, clothing, rendering, and then finishing touches, in that general order. With these updates, you can request any changes made to the drawing.
When everything is to your liking, I will ask if I can share this drawing on other sites, and where I can share it. You can also request if you'd like your commission to not be posted in the Finished Commissions section, I don't mind!

"Where do you post your finished commissions?"
By default, I usually post them to the Finished Commissions tab and my art dump forum thread. I may also post them in Discord servers or as a speed-paint on YouTube. You can always request to not have them shared on any of these options.

"How long do you take to finish a commission?"
Due to my ADHD, work, and other IRL responsibilities, it could take anywhere from a week to a couple of months. Please keep this in mind. If I realize that I cannot continue your commission, I will refund you.

"Do you accept tips?"
You are allowed to send a tip at the end if you'd like, but that is completely optional! Please don't feel bad if you don't tip me, I am grateful that you commissioned me regardless! Tips are welcome, but not required.

"Can you lower your prices?"
Unless you are a good friend of mine, my prices are set in stone. Sorry!

"Can I use this as my profile picture/banner/(other customizable things here)?"
Of course! Please just try to visibly credit me if you can (Preferably: "icon/banner/etc. drawn by saspitite on Flight Rising"). If it's used in something more personal (less likely to be seen) like a wallpaper, then it's less urgent, and you'd only need to credit me if someone asks.

"Can I commission art of my friend’s dragon as a gift for them?"
Of course, that's very sweet of you! In the case that this person does know they are getting art, I'd like to have the dragon owner PM me so we can keep in touch about the commission. If it's meant to be a surprise, then there's no need. However, I may end up turning down some surprise gift requests if I feel the request has suspicious ulterior motives (like if you were going to give someone purposely upsetting art of their dragon to harass them).

"Can we do an art trade?"
I'm super picky with art styles, so we'd have to talk about this a bit further. If we do, I'd usually want the art to be on the same level (if you do a sketch, I do a sketch, if you do a full body, I do a full body, etc). I don't prefer doing this for my shop, but I may be open to the idea if I like your style.

"Why are Aberrations and Aethers on a discount?"
I like drawing them.

"What software do you use for drawing?"
I use ibisPaint X on my phone, and I draw with my thumbs (I should seriously consider getting a stylus lol). The main brush I use there is Pen (Fade) and Light, for glowing effects. Sure, not the most professional setup, but it works for me.

"What does it mean to partner with you?"
Partnering with me means a mutual agreement to:
1: promote/advertise each other in the respective areas of our shops (must be clear enough to find easily in your shop's thread),
2: bump each other's shops appropriately (avoid spamming or bumping when the shop is closed),
and 3: share and promote any additional events or projects such as discounts and raffles (optional!)
The only requirement for partnership is that your thread in question must be a shop! It doesn't have to be an art shop, just as long as it's a sales-based thread, I'd be happy to partner!

[center][size=7][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]PRICING[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] -----[center][size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]HEADSHOT[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]A portrait of your dragon, from the top of the head to the middle of the neck. Sketch - 200g/kt Lines - 250g/kt Flats - 500g/kt Rendered - 750g/kt -----[center][size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]BUSTSHOT[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]A portrait of your dragon, from the top of the head to the chest. Can include wings and arms. Sketch - 250g/kt Lines - 300g/kt Flats - 750g/kt Rendered - 1000g/kt -----[center][size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]HALFBODY[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]A portrait of your dragon, from the top of the head to the waist/elbows (depending on pose). Can include wings, arms, legs, and tail. Sketch - 500g/kt Lines - 750g/kt Flats - 1000g/kt Rendered - 1250g/kt -----[center][size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]FULLBODY[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]A portrait of your dragon, from the top of the head to the feet. Includes entire dragon. Sketch - 750g/kt Lines - 1000g/kt Flats - 1250g/kt Rendered - 1500g/kt -----[center][size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]SIGNATURE[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]A 500x100 forum signature featuring your dragon. Can include entire dragon. Sketch - 100g/kt Lines - 250g/kt Flats - 500g/kt Rendered - 750g/kt -----[center][size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]EXTRAS[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i][size=4]Add a Background[/size] Sketch - 100g/kt Lines - 150g/kt Flats - 250g/kt Rendered - 500g/kt [size=4]Add a Familiar[/size] Sketch - 250g/kt Lines - 300g/kt Flats - 400g/kt Rendered - 500g/kt [size=4]Add Special Effects[/size] Noise/Static - Free Glitching - 25g/kt [i][size=2]All prices may vary depending on complexity. -----[center][size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]ALT PAY[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81687707]Wishlist[/url] - items must amount to roughly the same as original price. [s]Strange Chests[/s] - 1 chest = 20g [i][size=2]Mixed payment of the above is also accepted. Crossed out options are not available at this time. -----[center][size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]COMMISSION FORM[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]Please reply with the following below. [quote name= Comm_Request]Widget to dragon: (can be found in the dragon's bio, through the button with the three connected circles) Currency used to pay: (gems, treasure, wishlist items, etc.) Commission type: (is it going to be a headshot sketch? a fullbody render with a background and familiar?) Brief description of commission: (your dragon walking through a forest, your dragon in a bowl of noodles, etc)[/quote] [center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]If you are accepted, please PM me the following continued details: [quote name= Comm_Details_Cont.] Name/link of your dragon In-depth details of pose/scene Anything else important you want me to know of[/quote] -----[center][size=4][font=optima][color=#a97346][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_3169557]STATUS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52258889]SHOP UPDATES[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265120]RULES & FAQ[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265155]PRICING[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265660]DISCOUNTS & CLOSED DATES[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265679]PINGLISTS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52267320]PARTNER FORUMS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52267342]FINISHED COMMISSIONS[/url]
PRICING

HEADSHOT
A portrait of your dragon, from the top of the head to the middle of the neck.

Sketch - 200g/kt
Lines - 250g/kt
Flats - 500g/kt
Rendered - 750g/kt

BUSTSHOT
A portrait of your dragon, from the top of the head to the chest. Can include wings and arms.

Sketch - 250g/kt
Lines - 300g/kt
Flats - 750g/kt
Rendered - 1000g/kt

HALFBODY
A portrait of your dragon, from the top of the head to the waist/elbows (depending on pose). Can include wings, arms, legs, and tail.

Sketch - 500g/kt
Lines - 750g/kt
Flats - 1000g/kt
Rendered - 1250g/kt

FULLBODY
A portrait of your dragon, from the top of the head to the feet. Includes entire dragon.

Sketch - 750g/kt
Lines - 1000g/kt
Flats - 1250g/kt
Rendered - 1500g/kt

SIGNATURE
A 500x100 forum signature featuring your dragon. Can include entire dragon.

Sketch - 100g/kt
Lines - 250g/kt
Flats - 500g/kt
Rendered - 750g/kt

EXTRAS
Add a Background
Sketch - 100g/kt
Lines - 150g/kt
Flats - 250g/kt
Rendered - 500g/kt

Add a Familiar
Sketch - 250g/kt
Lines - 300g/kt
Flats - 400g/kt
Rendered - 500g/kt

Add Special Effects
Noise/Static - Free
Glitching - 25g/kt

All prices may vary depending on complexity.

ALT PAY
Wishlist - items must amount to roughly the same as original price.
Strange Chests - 1 chest = 20g
Mixed payment of the above is also accepted.
Crossed out options are not available at this time.

COMMISSION FORM
Please reply with the following below.
Comm_Request wrote:
Widget to dragon: (can be found in the dragon's bio, through the button with the three connected circles)
Currency used to pay: (gems, treasure, wishlist items, etc.)
Commission type: (is it going to be a headshot sketch? a fullbody render with a background and familiar?)
Brief description of commission: (your dragon walking through a forest, your dragon in a bowl of noodles, etc)
If you are accepted, please PM me the following continued details:
Comm_Details_Cont. wrote:
Name/link of your dragon
In-depth details of pose/scene
Anything else important you want me to know of

[center][size=7][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]DISCOUNTS & CLOSED DATES[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]----- [center][size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]DISCOUNTS[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]All orders with [b]Aethers and/or Aberrations[/b] get 25% off! Orders get 25% off [b]if it's your birthday[/b]! [size=2](Please only share the month and day of your birthday, as sharing the year reveals personal information and is against FR rules. I will be keeping track of users' birthdays, so don't abuse this discount. I will remember. I will.)[/size] -----[center][size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]CLOSED DATES[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i][b]July 1-31[/b] - All orders will be paused and no new ones will be taken during Art Fight. I'm totally down for attack chains, though! You can find my account [url=https://artfight.net/~saspitite]here[/url]! [b]November 10-17[/b] - All orders will be paused and no new ones will be taken on my birthday. (Nov 13!) [emoji=birthday cake size=1] [emoji=aberration tongue size=1] [b]December 20-31[/b] - All orders will be paused and no new ones will be taken during the holidays. Any unexpected closures will be announced in Shop Updates. -----[center][size=4][font=optima][color=#a97346][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_3169557]STATUS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52258889]SHOP UPDATES[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265120]RULES & FAQ[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265155]PRICING[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265660]DISCOUNTS & CLOSED DATES[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265679]PINGLISTS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52267320]PARTNER FORUMS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52267342]FINISHED COMMISSIONS[/url]
DISCOUNTS & CLOSED DATES

DISCOUNTS
All orders with Aethers and/or Aberrations get 25% off!

Orders get 25% off if it's your birthday!
(Please only share the month and day of your birthday, as sharing the year reveals personal information and is against FR rules. I will be keeping track of users' birthdays, so don't abuse this discount. I will remember. I will.)

CLOSED DATES
July 1-31 - All orders will be paused and no new ones will be taken during Art Fight. I'm totally down for attack chains, though! You can find my account here!

November 10-17 - All orders will be paused and no new ones will be taken on my birthday.
(Nov 13!)

December 20-31 - All orders will be paused and no new ones will be taken during the holidays.

Any unexpected closures will be announced in Shop Updates.

PINGLISTS

OPEN SLOTS PINGLIST
@/Ainsley @/KallyPaige @/AspenCrow

SHOP UPDATES PINGLIST
PINGLISTS

OPEN SLOTS PINGLIST
@/Ainsley @/KallyPaige @/AspenCrow

SHOP UPDATES PINGLIST

[center][size=7][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]PARTNER FORUMS[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] -----[center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]All of my lovely partners will be here! PM me if you are interested in partnering. No partners yet! Maybe you could be the first? [emoji=aberration winking size=1] -----[center][size=4][font=optima][color=#a97346][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_3169557]STATUS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52258889]SHOP UPDATES[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265120]RULES & FAQ[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265155]PRICING[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265660]DISCOUNTS & CLOSED DATES[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265679]PINGLISTS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52267320]PARTNER FORUMS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52267342]FINISHED COMMISSIONS[/url]
PARTNER FORUMS

All of my lovely partners will be here! PM me if you are interested in partnering.

No partners yet! Maybe you could be the first?

[center][size=7][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]FINISHED COMMISSIONS[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] -----[center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]Commission for UndyingGhoul! [size=2]Fullbody | Rendered | Background[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681241083447083119/1021245995130036374/34DE0678-E821-4570-9F05-A526681CE86A.jpg[/img] -----[center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]Commission for UndyingGhoul! [size=2]Fullbody | Rendered | Background[/size][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681241083447083119/1021245960841592893/9D0D868F-DCE7-47CB-B15C-1007315076DB.jpg[/img] -----[center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]Commission for Ainsley! [size=2]Fullbody | Rendered | Background[/size] [img]http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681241083447083119/1025537779934953543/Untitled1762_20220930172542.png[/img] -----[center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]Commission for ARandomKorean! [size=2]Fullbody | Flats | Transparent[/size] [img]http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681241083447083119/1025611142988566608/Untitled1778_20220930223133.png[/img] -----[center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]Commission for ChristianCutie! [size=2]Fullbody | Rendered | Transparent[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681241083447083119/1070538809252515910/B5547C3F-73F6-491D-8CAE-748583F311AC.png[/img] -----[center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]Commission for watertrapsss! [size=2]Bustshot | Flats | Transparent[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681241083447083119/1072945077594365982/FEF889AA-9918-4120-A106-A492BA4BD87E.png[/img] -----[center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]Commission for TimeArcher! [size=2]Headshot | Flats | Transparent[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681241083447083119/1073723392831799408/715C2ECF-56CD-44D8-B559-DC0308444CE2.png[/img] -----[center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]Commission for swimmergirl0903! [size=2]Signature | Rendered | Background[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681241083447083119/1097705377266663574/8E42A8A6-4DAD-4BC1-9ABF-6F90C7657694.png[/img] -----[center][font=constantia][size=4][color=#3b2c25][i]Commission for UndyingGhoul! [size=2]Fullbody | Rendered | Background[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681241083447083119/1097705368269881414/722FCB0C-60E5-46CA-AC1C-44DEF30AE0F1.png[/img] -----[center][size=4][font=optima][color=#a97346][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_3169557]STATUS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52258889]SHOP UPDATES[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265120]RULES & FAQ[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265155]PRICING[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265660]DISCOUNTS & CLOSED DATES[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52265679]PINGLISTS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52267320]PARTNER FORUMS[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3169557/1#post_52267342]FINISHED COMMISSIONS[/url]
FINISHED COMMISSIONS

Commission for UndyingGhoul!
Fullbody | Rendered | Background
34DE0678-E821-4570-9F05-A526681CE86A.jpg

Fullbody | Rendered | Background9D0D868F-DCE7-47CB-B15C-1007315076DB.jpg

Commission for Ainsley!
Untitled1762_20220930172542.png

Commission for ARandomKorean!
Fullbody | Flats | Transparent
Untitled1778_20220930223133.png

Commission for ChristianCutie!
Fullbody | Rendered | Transparent
B5547C3F-73F6-491D-8CAE-748583F311AC.png

Commission for watertrapsss!
Bustshot | Flats | Transparent
FEF889AA-9918-4120-A106-A492BA4BD87E.png

Commission for TimeArcher!
Headshot | Flats | Transparent
715C2ECF-56CD-44D8-B559-DC0308444CE2.png

Commission for swimmergirl0903!
Signature | Rendered | Background
8E42A8A6-4DAD-4BC1-9ABF-6F90C7657694.png

722FCB0C-60E5-46CA-AC1C-44DEF30AE0F1.png

@saspitite
Hello! Could I possibly get a flat color fullbody of https://toyhou.se/3802140.mirovia please?
@saspitite
Hello! Could I possibly get a flat color fullbody of https://toyhou.se/3802140.mirovia please?
@ARandomKorean hello, thank you for reaching out!! would you like to further discuss specifics (posing, anything i should know abt the character, stylistic preferences, etc) via messages?
@ARandomKorean hello, thank you for reaching out!! would you like to further discuss specifics (posing, anything i should know abt the character, stylistic preferences, etc) via messages?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10