Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | A Bloodmoon Rises [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6
A Bloodmoon Rises
Ideas for Future Banner: A landscape piece fitting the width of the text box featuring a harvest full moon rising over a distant mountain range of crystalline peaks. Near the center of the image lies a vast lake with a crystal spire from the Crystalspine Reaches standing sentinel alone. This mighty Crystal Spire looks more like an intentional structure, carved with a gothic elegance in a shape that resembles a rose bud that is on the verge of blooming. The lake is surrounded by Starwood forest groves, save for the foggier/swampier Starwood forest on the left. In the bottom left corner there is a clearing featuring a market on a hill and a larger settlement at the base of the hill to the east. The text "A Bloodmoon Rises" reads in the upper left and "A Lore Emphasized Pinkerlocke Challenge" in the bottom right corner.

Original Challenge

This will be my variant of a Pinkerlocke challenge. I plan on focusing heavily on lore writing so that is why I’m posting my “log” of the challenge here.

For those that may not know, the tldr of a Pinkerlocke challenge is to use Pinkerton like a dice roll. The item he gives you behaves like a prompt for you to perform a task related to the challenge. This is a way for players to spice up gameplay in Flight Rising by pulling together gameplay elements like the Coliseum and the Trading Post. As I love intertwining gameplay into lore, I’m going to approach this challenge more like a Dungeons & Dragons scenario. So I will be using my main lore clan as NPC’s in this challenge that won’t be affected by Pinkerton events but may sometimes be inflicting some. The dragons that will be affected will be my Hallowed Hall tab and my Serenity Village tab.

Once I've comfortably set up stuff, feel free to post suggestions or other constructive comments.

Current stage: Currently set in the New Age, Serenity Village is fairly developed however there are signs of combat. The fields are fallow. The Blacksmith's forge silent. Even the great bells of the Town Hall cathedral lie still. The whole of Sanguinem Luna Clan territory holds their collective breath. The shock of changing skies still fresh.

Edit: I should have the posts reserved now. Feel free to post.
A Bloodmoon Rises
Ideas for Future Banner: A landscape piece fitting the width of the text box featuring a harvest full moon rising over a distant mountain range of crystalline peaks. Near the center of the image lies a vast lake with a crystal spire from the Crystalspine Reaches standing sentinel alone. This mighty Crystal Spire looks more like an intentional structure, carved with a gothic elegance in a shape that resembles a rose bud that is on the verge of blooming. The lake is surrounded by Starwood forest groves, save for the foggier/swampier Starwood forest on the left. In the bottom left corner there is a clearing featuring a market on a hill and a larger settlement at the base of the hill to the east. The text "A Bloodmoon Rises" reads in the upper left and "A Lore Emphasized Pinkerlocke Challenge" in the bottom right corner.

Original Challenge

This will be my variant of a Pinkerlocke challenge. I plan on focusing heavily on lore writing so that is why I’m posting my “log” of the challenge here.

For those that may not know, the tldr of a Pinkerlocke challenge is to use Pinkerton like a dice roll. The item he gives you behaves like a prompt for you to perform a task related to the challenge. This is a way for players to spice up gameplay in Flight Rising by pulling together gameplay elements like the Coliseum and the Trading Post. As I love intertwining gameplay into lore, I’m going to approach this challenge more like a Dungeons & Dragons scenario. So I will be using my main lore clan as NPC’s in this challenge that won’t be affected by Pinkerton events but may sometimes be inflicting some. The dragons that will be affected will be my Hallowed Hall tab and my Serenity Village tab.

Once I've comfortably set up stuff, feel free to post suggestions or other constructive comments.

Current stage: Currently set in the New Age, Serenity Village is fairly developed however there are signs of combat. The fields are fallow. The Blacksmith's forge silent. Even the great bells of the Town Hall cathedral lie still. The whole of Sanguinem Luna Clan territory holds their collective breath. The shock of changing skies still fresh.

Edit: I should have the posts reserved now. Feel free to post.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
[center][size=4]Lore[/size][/center] [rule] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22569201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225693/22569201_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol]Deep within the Starfall Isles stands a citadel of crystal known as the Crystal Spire. This towering ancient structure moves within the Starfall Isles throughout the ages thanks to the power of the Titans and Gods within Sanguinem Luna Clan. In the Titan Age, when the Ancient Breeds were disappearing, the Crystal Spire was settled in the Crystalspine Reaches. In the Pantheon Age, during the fledgling centuries of modern breeds, the Crystal Spire made its home in the Starwood Strand. In the New Age, purportedly marked by the Bounty of the Elements, the Crystal Spire has found its way up to the Focal Point island and even beyond. Throughout the eons, the clan has shaped the mighty mountain into an incredible home. Stories of amazing individuals are housed within the clan's records. However just as marvelous as the Crystal Spire is, there is a darkness deep within the crystalline tunnels. That darkness is the God of Death and Evil... Noctis'Timore... [/columns] [size=2]He lurks deep within the depths of the Hallowed Hall, a network of structural tunnels that support the rest of the Crystal Spire at its base. He is charged with watching over the clan's dead and ensuring that they find peace. As time has passed, his existence has twisted with his growing malice and vindictive nature. The first born of the Great Mother Titan, Magna'Mater, and the Great Father Titan, Magna'Patrem, Noctis'Timore believes it is his birthright to lead the clan as Magna'Mater's successor. However, death is an aspect of fate. Thus, it was long foretold that the successor to lead the clan into the future was a younger brother to Noctis'Timore. That younger brother is Arcyng Leo'Animus. [/size] [columns]Arcyng stands as the Patriarch of the clan in the Pantheon Age. His divine knowledge of the fate of others and himself has marked him as the promised leader of Sanguinem Luna Clan, the Divine Patriarch, the God of Fate and Heroes. He has gathered to himself an amazing group of dragons, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, to keep his unruly brother in line. Such a feat is not easy and takes up much of his time. The battle of these two brothers takes center stage in the records from the Pantheon Age. Many dragons find their glorious victories and terrible defeats in this war-torn time. Within the span of the Titan Age and all the way up to the New Age, dragons have felt the effect of Noctis'Timore's and Arcyng Leo'Animus's war. The most notable effect has been the disappearance of dragons... [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51146254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511463/51146254_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [size=2]Noctis'Timore will not bow to his younger sibling, even when said sibling has not been hatched yet. In the Titan Age, Noctis'Timore discovered the [i]power[/i] that he could take from the will of living dragons. By robbing them of their souls, he makes himself stronger, and by exalting the soulless shells he gives the Arcanist mighty mages willing to fight. As his powers grow, the more Noctis'Timore exercises his might. In time, he begins to call the dragons that he sacrifices in his exalting rituals [i]Ascendant[/i] because they are rising to a greater calling. As his powers continue to grow he gathers to him the strongest dragons he can and makes them even stronger with his powers. These special dragons that serve him with the utmost loyalty are called the Angels of Rebirth. They are his eyes, ears, wings, and paws. They are the ones that venture out and bring to Noctis'Timore candidates to become Ascendant. It is their duty to serve their master and maintain the Hallowed Hall for him. They are even needed for the rituals because sometimes dragons do not realize the gift they are getting for rising to become Ascendant. When the Bounty of the Elements shook all of Sornieth, Sanguinem Luna Clan was shaken to its core. Noctis'Timore and Arcyng Leo'Animus' war for the right to rule came to a head with the purported end to it decided by Tenebris'Cor. [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23764051][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/237641/23764051_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]Nearly as old as the day that Sanguinem Luna Clan was founded and son of Noctis'Timore, Tenebris'Cor made his move just as a snake in the grass strikes without warning. He turned on his father, capturing both Noctis'Timore and Arcyng Leo'Animus to trap them in crystal. Tenebris'Cor put a stop to the terrible fighting between clan mates, however his rule is as dark and ruthlessly severe as his father's reign over the Hallowed Hall was. The members of Sanguinem Luna Clan, both old and new, feel the aura of sadness and despair radiating off of the walls. On the surface, the outlook of the clan seems bleak. Those that are sensitive to the whispers of the ancient founders of the clan, can hear the echoes of hope growing in the dark. There are those that resist the despair, that channel their fury to fuel their desire to restore light once again to the Crystal Spire. They can feel the call of their sleeping kin and seek to find the solution to the conflict that has plagued the clan. [/columns] Amidst the whispers of the ancient founders, even Noctis'Timore and Arcyng's voices can be heard. While their power is suppressed by Tenebris'Cor, their influence is not completely stopped. Arcyng continues to shape the fates of those that live in the shadow of the Crystal Spire while Noctis'Timore prepares his pawns for his inevitable return. [b]Now is the time for a dragon’s fate to be known. What kind of story will Arcyng weave?[/b][/size] [i]Chapter 1 - The Pantheon Age[/i] Our tale begins long ago, just after Arcyng ascended the throne of the Patriarch and the Crystal Spire has come to dwell in an unnamed inland sea. Travelers speak of this grand crystal citadel nestled in the heartland of the Starwood Strand, unaware that the clan that lives within its mighty halls is called Sanguinem Luna. The land is unfortunately where the Shade’s ruin has burrowed deep and drained the vicinity of life. Starwood trees stand dead. The ground barren. The rivers muddy and stagnant. Only this magnificent spire and a plucky colony of Talonok on one of the rivers dare call it home. Although, it is also rumored that a colony of Maren were accidentally teleported with the crystal citadel, but that is just hearsay. With the tales growing larger and more extravagant than the last, it was only a matter of time before dragons seeking to change their lives sought out this mysterious place. After all, what clan in their right mind would willingly go into Shade ravaged terrain? Maybe there was some grand treasure? Or some great discovery? Regardless, dragons came and so did other Beastclan tribes. The first of these new arrivals would unwittingly become respected leaders in their own right. In time, they would found the beloved Serenity Village and other notable settlements. [i]Chapter 2 - The New Age[/i] The unthinkable has happened. Patriarch Arcyng was defeated by none other than Tenebris'Cor, son of Noctis'Timore. The Angels' Coup D'Etat, known across Sornieth as the Bounty of the Elements, marks the end of a golden age. Magic surges beyond control. Ancient creatures thought long dead arise or reveal themselves to have been hiding in plain sight. Chaos erupts across Sanguinem Luna Clan territory as neighbor turns on neighbor, brother upon brother, sister against sister, and Serenity Village was not spared. The agents of Rebirth, sleepers hidden within the village, heard their master's call and attacked. The fighting was savage and even some of the Gods were forced to slumber throughout the land. It was Tenebris'Cor that reigned in the chaos. He forced the agents of Rebirth to bow to him as their new leader or face Ascendance. But not in the name of the Arcanist. No. Tenebris'Cor refused to pretend to serve that doddering fool any longer. He saw what was coming with the return of the Gaoler. It was only a matter of time before true foul luck rained down from space. The Aether. The so called "Ancient" of the Arcane. More of a mockery of the Flight than anything. And yet, like a Trojan horse, the Aether infested clans left and right. Devouring knowledge before any dragon can blink. Not under Tenebris'Cor's watch. No Aether ever got the chance to enter Sanguinem Luna Clan lands. Tenebris'Cor brought the might of his Titan blood to bear and teleported the entire floating island that housed Sanguiem Luna Clan to the Southern Icefield. Away from ground zero. Now, the surviving villagers of Serenity Village must pick up the pieces from the devastating onslaught of chaos. With this new change of home come new challenges. The Shade, in its relentless pursuit to consume all of Sornieth, has returned and taken advantage of the chaos. New pockets of Shade, both in semi-solid and gaseous form, must be purged. And the resistance, those opposed to Tenebris'Cor's rule, seek to put Arcyng's son Audens'Cor Ladarius on the throne of the Patriarch. But without the presence of Magna'Mater, as her Holiness herself has disappeared from Titan's Rest, none can comfortably contest Tenebris'Cor's rule. The banner of the old Sanguinem Luna Clan burns. In its wake waves the new standard of Tenebris'Cor, brandished by [i]his[/i] Cult of Rebirth. His reign has truly begun!
Lore

22569201_350.png
Deep within the Starfall Isles stands a citadel of crystal known as the Crystal Spire. This towering ancient structure moves within the Starfall Isles throughout the ages thanks to the power of the Titans and Gods within Sanguinem Luna Clan. In the Titan Age, when the Ancient Breeds were disappearing, the Crystal Spire was settled in the Crystalspine Reaches. In the Pantheon Age, during the fledgling centuries of modern breeds, the Crystal Spire made its home in the Starwood Strand. In the New Age, purportedly marked by the Bounty of the Elements, the Crystal Spire has found its way up to the Focal Point island and even beyond.

Throughout the eons, the clan has shaped the mighty mountain into an incredible home. Stories of amazing individuals are housed within the clan's records. However just as marvelous as the Crystal Spire is, there is a darkness deep within the crystalline tunnels. That darkness is the God of Death and Evil... Noctis'Timore...

He lurks deep within the depths of the Hallowed Hall, a network of structural tunnels that support the rest of the Crystal Spire at its base. He is charged with watching over the clan's dead and ensuring that they find peace. As time has passed, his existence has twisted with his growing malice and vindictive nature. The first born of the Great Mother Titan, Magna'Mater, and the Great Father Titan, Magna'Patrem, Noctis'Timore believes it is his birthright to lead the clan as Magna'Mater's successor. However, death is an aspect of fate. Thus, it was long foretold that the successor to lead the clan into the future was a younger brother to Noctis'Timore. That younger brother is Arcyng Leo'Animus.
Arcyng stands as the Patriarch of the clan in the Pantheon Age. His divine knowledge of the fate of others and himself has marked him as the promised leader of Sanguinem Luna Clan, the Divine Patriarch, the God of Fate and Heroes. He has gathered to himself an amazing group of dragons, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, to keep his unruly brother in line. Such a feat is not easy and takes up much of his time. The battle of these two brothers takes center stage in the records from the Pantheon Age. Many dragons find their glorious victories and terrible defeats in this war-torn time. Within the span of the Titan Age and all the way up to the New Age, dragons have felt the effect of Noctis'Timore's and Arcyng Leo'Animus's war. The most notable effect has been the disappearance of dragons...
51146254_350.png

Noctis'Timore will not bow to his younger sibling, even when said sibling has not been hatched yet. In the Titan Age, Noctis'Timore discovered the power that he could take from the will of living dragons. By robbing them of their souls, he makes himself stronger, and by exalting the soulless shells he gives the Arcanist mighty mages willing to fight. As his powers grow, the more Noctis'Timore exercises his might. In time, he begins to call the dragons that he sacrifices in his exalting rituals Ascendant because they are rising to a greater calling. As his powers continue to grow he gathers to him the strongest dragons he can and makes them even stronger with his powers. These special dragons that serve him with the utmost loyalty are called the Angels of Rebirth. They are his eyes, ears, wings, and paws. They are the ones that venture out and bring to Noctis'Timore candidates to become Ascendant. It is their duty to serve their master and maintain the Hallowed Hall for him. They are even needed for the rituals because sometimes dragons do not realize the gift they are getting for rising to become Ascendant.

When the Bounty of the Elements shook all of Sornieth, Sanguinem Luna Clan was shaken to its core. Noctis'Timore and Arcyng Leo'Animus' war for the right to rule came to a head with the purported end to it decided by Tenebris'Cor.

23764051_350.png Nearly as old as the day that Sanguinem Luna Clan was founded and son of Noctis'Timore, Tenebris'Cor made his move just as a snake in the grass strikes without warning. He turned on his father, capturing both Noctis'Timore and Arcyng Leo'Animus to trap them in crystal. Tenebris'Cor put a stop to the terrible fighting between clan mates, however his rule is as dark and ruthlessly severe as his father's reign over the Hallowed Hall was. The members of Sanguinem Luna Clan, both old and new, feel the aura of sadness and despair radiating off of the walls. On the surface, the outlook of the clan seems bleak.

Those that are sensitive to the whispers of the ancient founders of the clan, can hear the echoes of hope growing in the dark. There are those that resist the despair, that channel their fury to fuel their desire to restore light once again to the Crystal Spire. They can feel the call of their sleeping kin and seek to find the solution to the conflict that has plagued the clan.

Amidst the whispers of the ancient founders, even Noctis'Timore and Arcyng's voices can be heard. While their power is suppressed by Tenebris'Cor, their influence is not completely stopped. Arcyng continues to shape the fates of those that live in the shadow of the Crystal Spire while Noctis'Timore prepares his pawns for his inevitable return.

Now is the time for a dragon’s fate to be known. What kind of story will Arcyng weave?

Chapter 1 - The Pantheon Age

Our tale begins long ago, just after Arcyng ascended the throne of the Patriarch and the Crystal Spire has come to dwell in an unnamed inland sea. Travelers speak of this grand crystal citadel nestled in the heartland of the Starwood Strand, unaware that the clan that lives within its mighty halls is called Sanguinem Luna. The land is unfortunately where the Shade’s ruin has burrowed deep and drained the vicinity of life. Starwood trees stand dead. The ground barren. The rivers muddy and stagnant. Only this magnificent spire and a plucky colony of Talonok on one of the rivers dare call it home. Although, it is also rumored that a colony of Maren were accidentally teleported with the crystal citadel, but that is just hearsay.

With the tales growing larger and more extravagant than the last, it was only a matter of time before dragons seeking to change their lives sought out this mysterious place. After all, what clan in their right mind would willingly go into Shade ravaged terrain? Maybe there was some grand treasure? Or some great discovery? Regardless, dragons came and so did other Beastclan tribes. The first of these new arrivals would unwittingly become respected leaders in their own right. In time, they would found the beloved Serenity Village and other notable settlements.

Chapter 2 - The New Age

The unthinkable has happened. Patriarch Arcyng was defeated by none other than Tenebris'Cor, son of Noctis'Timore. The Angels' Coup D'Etat, known across Sornieth as the Bounty of the Elements, marks the end of a golden age. Magic surges beyond control. Ancient creatures thought long dead arise or reveal themselves to have been hiding in plain sight. Chaos erupts across Sanguinem Luna Clan territory as neighbor turns on neighbor, brother upon brother, sister against sister, and Serenity Village was not spared. The agents of Rebirth, sleepers hidden within the village, heard their master's call and attacked. The fighting was savage and even some of the Gods were forced to slumber throughout the land.

It was Tenebris'Cor that reigned in the chaos. He forced the agents of Rebirth to bow to him as their new leader or face Ascendance. But not in the name of the Arcanist. No. Tenebris'Cor refused to pretend to serve that doddering fool any longer. He saw what was coming with the return of the Gaoler. It was only a matter of time before true foul luck rained down from space. The Aether. The so called "Ancient" of the Arcane. More of a mockery of the Flight than anything. And yet, like a Trojan horse, the Aether infested clans left and right. Devouring knowledge before any dragon can blink.

Not under Tenebris'Cor's watch. No Aether ever got the chance to enter Sanguinem Luna Clan lands. Tenebris'Cor brought the might of his Titan blood to bear and teleported the entire floating island that housed Sanguiem Luna Clan to the Southern Icefield. Away from ground zero.

Now, the surviving villagers of Serenity Village must pick up the pieces from the devastating onslaught of chaos. With this new change of home come new challenges. The Shade, in its relentless pursuit to consume all of Sornieth, has returned and taken advantage of the chaos. New pockets of Shade, both in semi-solid and gaseous form, must be purged. And the resistance, those opposed to Tenebris'Cor's rule, seek to put Arcyng's son Audens'Cor Ladarius on the throne of the Patriarch. But without the presence of Magna'Mater, as her Holiness herself has disappeared from Titan's Rest, none can comfortably contest Tenebris'Cor's rule.

The banner of the old Sanguinem Luna Clan burns. In its wake waves the new standard of Tenebris'Cor, brandished by his Cult of Rebirth. His reign has truly begun!
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
Rules

Basic:
- Any death in the Coliseum means a death in actuality. The dragon must be exalted or retired from the Pinkerlocke entirely. Special events may negate this rule.
- Loot that isn't a Pinkerton drop is not relevant to the Pinkerlocke. You may dress your dragons in anything you like.
- Coliseum matches do not have to be consecutive.
- Begin with four adult dragons.
-Decisions will be made with coin toss, D4, D6, and D20. May change depending on choices.
-If the generation count reaches 5 or more, generation 0 must be exalted or removed from the Pinkerlocke. They have passed away from old age. Subsequent generation increases will similarly impact generations 1, 2, 3, etc.
-If the village ever loses all adult dragons, the challenge is over and must be restarted.
-All Coliseum teams will be determined by coin toss until the three slots are filled.
-No Ancient breeds or modern breeds that came after the Bounty of the Elements can be acquired until the New Age Legendary Event is activated.

Drop table:

Food: The basics: enter the Coliseum! According to the table below, go through the amount of matches listed; it does not have to be all in a row!
Plants: 5-10 matches
Insects: 10-20 matches
Seafood: 15-20 matches
Meat: 20-25 matches

- You can quit any time to regen health, and fleeing is permitted.

Materials: A day for writing. While you can write for any portion of this, what are your dragons doing in their downtime? What's their latest battles, any hardships they might've faced, any newcomers to the group? If there's nothing new, how about some character introspection? Do any of them not have a biography? If running low on ideas, use Arcane Authors prompt and post there.

Trinkets: Draw some art, whatever medium you want to use; even a simple doodle is good! What do your dragons look like? Their home? A battle? Any trinkets they have?

Alternatively, spend some time compiling something related to them. A playlist? Pinterest board? What kind of outfits would they wear, do they follow any sort of teachings? What's their backstory before any of this, outside the Pinkerlocke?

Familiars: Buy the cheapest dragon in the AH of a specific breed, gems or treasure. Roll a D20 to determine which breed to get. A natural 20 allows the player to choose breed.
1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Wildclaw
10. Nocturne
11. Coatl
12. Skydancer
13. Bogsneak
14. Obelisk
15. Gaoler
16. Banescale
17. Aberration
18. Undertide
19. Sandsurge

Apparel: Breed two of your dragons. If you can't, you may either queue this for when it's possible or roll 1-4 for one of the food options.

- Optional hardmode: Flip a coin for every hatchling. Every tails means a dead hatchling that must be exalted or removed from the Pinkerlocke.

Battle Items: Chance for an Ascendant Hunt. Flip a coin; if heads, a death streak happens, and if tails, nothing happens.

- Ascendant Hunt: The Angels of Rebirth have struck! Three dragons must be chosen through a D20 roll and go through a Coliseum area corresponding to the highest level in the party. 10 rounds must be completed consecutively; if a dragon dies, the Ascendant Hunt is over and no more rounds are required. Roll a d20, a natural 20 activates “Matriarch’s Miracle.” Any other number must proceed as normal for death streak. Any survivors of the team must be Exalted or rescued via the Hallowed Hall by a different clan. If all three teammates survive, then the Ascendant Hunt is over and none are exalted. Optional: write about the events of the Ascendant Hunt in the bios of the dragons involved that do not get exalted.

- Matriarch’s Miracle: The Matriarch has decreed that none shall be sent to the Arcanist this day! By the mercy of Magna’Mater the dragon that was supposed to not survive the Ascendant Hunt managed to hang on. Roll an additional d20 to determine if that dragon gets to stay or gets rescued via the Hallowed Hall. The teammates that already survived will go home to the village.
Rules

Basic:
- Any death in the Coliseum means a death in actuality. The dragon must be exalted or retired from the Pinkerlocke entirely. Special events may negate this rule.
- Loot that isn't a Pinkerton drop is not relevant to the Pinkerlocke. You may dress your dragons in anything you like.
- Coliseum matches do not have to be consecutive.
- Begin with four adult dragons.
-Decisions will be made with coin toss, D4, D6, and D20. May change depending on choices.
-If the generation count reaches 5 or more, generation 0 must be exalted or removed from the Pinkerlocke. They have passed away from old age. Subsequent generation increases will similarly impact generations 1, 2, 3, etc.
-If the village ever loses all adult dragons, the challenge is over and must be restarted.
-All Coliseum teams will be determined by coin toss until the three slots are filled.
-No Ancient breeds or modern breeds that came after the Bounty of the Elements can be acquired until the New Age Legendary Event is activated.

Drop table:

Food: The basics: enter the Coliseum! According to the table below, go through the amount of matches listed; it does not have to be all in a row!
Plants: 5-10 matches
Insects: 10-20 matches
Seafood: 15-20 matches
Meat: 20-25 matches

- You can quit any time to regen health, and fleeing is permitted.

Materials: A day for writing. While you can write for any portion of this, what are your dragons doing in their downtime? What's their latest battles, any hardships they might've faced, any newcomers to the group? If there's nothing new, how about some character introspection? Do any of them not have a biography? If running low on ideas, use Arcane Authors prompt and post there.

Trinkets: Draw some art, whatever medium you want to use; even a simple doodle is good! What do your dragons look like? Their home? A battle? Any trinkets they have?

Alternatively, spend some time compiling something related to them. A playlist? Pinterest board? What kind of outfits would they wear, do they follow any sort of teachings? What's their backstory before any of this, outside the Pinkerlocke?

Familiars: Buy the cheapest dragon in the AH of a specific breed, gems or treasure. Roll a D20 to determine which breed to get. A natural 20 allows the player to choose breed.
1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Wildclaw
10. Nocturne
11. Coatl
12. Skydancer
13. Bogsneak
14. Obelisk
15. Gaoler
16. Banescale
17. Aberration
18. Undertide
19. Sandsurge

Apparel: Breed two of your dragons. If you can't, you may either queue this for when it's possible or roll 1-4 for one of the food options.

- Optional hardmode: Flip a coin for every hatchling. Every tails means a dead hatchling that must be exalted or removed from the Pinkerlocke.

Battle Items: Chance for an Ascendant Hunt. Flip a coin; if heads, a death streak happens, and if tails, nothing happens.

- Ascendant Hunt: The Angels of Rebirth have struck! Three dragons must be chosen through a D20 roll and go through a Coliseum area corresponding to the highest level in the party. 10 rounds must be completed consecutively; if a dragon dies, the Ascendant Hunt is over and no more rounds are required. Roll a d20, a natural 20 activates “Matriarch’s Miracle.” Any other number must proceed as normal for death streak. Any survivors of the team must be Exalted or rescued via the Hallowed Hall by a different clan. If all three teammates survive, then the Ascendant Hunt is over and none are exalted. Optional: write about the events of the Ascendant Hunt in the bios of the dragons involved that do not get exalted.

- Matriarch’s Miracle: The Matriarch has decreed that none shall be sent to the Arcanist this day! By the mercy of Magna’Mater the dragon that was supposed to not survive the Ascendant Hunt managed to hang on. Roll an additional d20 to determine if that dragon gets to stay or gets rescued via the Hallowed Hall. The teammates that already survived will go home to the village.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
[center][b]Current Age: The Pantheon Age[/b][/center] The Founders of Serenity Village Special Rules: I saw someone do a very creative post to acquire dragons so this rule will relate to that. [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3187987#post_3187987]The inspiration post[/url] My post on the Find a Dragon thread was successful. I found all four founders to start off the challenge with. 1. The first four founders of Serenity Village must be obtained through the Find a Dragon thread. 2. Two dragons must be male and two must be female. 3. The four founders must be modern species as they predate the Bounty of the Elements. 4. If any of the founders find their end in the Pinkerlocke, they will be memorialized in the Hibernal Den. [b]The First Founder[/b]: [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85447237][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854473/85447237_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]Persephone Azraellan Female The tale of Persephone began long ago in the barren hills of the Scarred Wasteland. Plagued by the touch of the Plaguebringer’s decay, Persephone struggled to find a way to support herself outside of the Scarred Wasteland. She travelled on and on until she caught wind of an interesting rumor. An Arcane clan was crazy enough to teleport their home into a known area ravaged by the Shade’s ruin. This rumor was too outlandish, too interesting, to pass on investigating. Persephone sought out the clan. Her logic was that her dangerous touch wouldn’t be able to make anything worse in an area already overrun by the Shade. Perhaps she might even be able to save this clan of lunatics from their own folly? Upon arriving on Sanguinem Luna clan’s lands, she immediately regretted her initial assumptions. In the main hall of their crystal citadel, surrounded by individuals that crushed her aura with their mere presence, she felt so small and foolishly arrogant. To her relief, their Patriarch Arcyng Leo’Animus seemed more amused than anything. Although it was difficult for her to read him. In her haste to seem confident, Persephone declared her full name before the entirety of Arcyng’s court. She was Persephone Azraellan and she would devote every fiber of her bring to help Sanguinem Luna clan fight the Shade. [/columns] [b]The Second Founder[/b]: [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85433596][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854336/85433596_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]Edwin Lockeson Male The tale of Edwin began long ago in the distant canyonlands of the Shifting Expanse. He lived in the clan his mother and father built, both mighty and fair rulers in their own right. However there was no room for upward mobility, or at least what he called upward mobility. So many in the clan were destined to simply go serve the Stormcatcher. It wasn't a satisfactory life in his eyes. To many that wasn't a life at all. He wanted the adventure his parents experienced. Traveling, exploring, and socializing through Sornieth's vast expanse until finding that place he could call home. He caught wind of a mysterious rumor in a market one time. Edwin overheard two locals gossiping about a lunatic Arcane clan that teleported an entire piece of the Crystalspine Reaches into an inland sea somewhere in the Starwood Stand that was notoriously known for Shade's ruin. His interest was piqued. Edwin travelled far and wide to try and track down this clan. And find them he did. When he first crested those forested hills for the first time and spotted that towering citadel of crystal sparkling in a sea of sapphire, his heart stopped and his jaw dropped in awe. He could feel it in his gut, his future lay ahead in this dangerous yet beautiful land. Edwin was given his surname when he petitioned Arcyng Leo’Animus for residency. In honor of Edwin’s mother, a pioneer for her own clan. [/columns] [b]The Third Founder[/b] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85382652][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853827/85382652_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]Bjorn Einarsen Male The tale of Bjorn Einarsen began in the depths of Ice Flight territory. His home clan fought long and hard to achieve the peace they now experience. Many warriors, Bjorn included, could not abandon the warrior's lifestyle and left to find new frontiers. Bjorn himself was too young during the fighting his clan endured, only just being old enough to know how to fight but never allowed to show his prowess. He heard tale of an Arcane clan that was able to transport their entire piece of the Crystalspine Reaches that they lived in to the Starwood Strand. At first prepared to pass off the gossip as nothing of interest, Bjorn overheard that this land they teleported to was so decimated by the Shade that nearly nothing could survive there. So that begged the question in Bjorn's mind, why would these soft Arcane mages willingly go to such hostile terrain? Do they have enough warriors in their midst? There was an unspoken air of mystery and opportunity hiding within the rumors. Bjon wondered if these rumors were started up on purpose? As he heard more and more in his travels, he found himself tracking down the wayward Arcane clan. In shocked awe of the sprawling, dead landscape; Bjorn was stunned when he spotted the Crystal Spire for the first time. A towering citadel hewn from the very fang of a crystalline monolith with small forms of dragons flying around it. He recognized the patterns of warrior dragons on patrol. It was a sight for sore eyes. For all of the preparation his mind tried to wrangle up, he felt he made a fool of himself when he first entered that citadel's main hall. Guardians, Tundra, Mirrors, Skydancers, Fae, Bogsneak, Ridgeback, Pearlcatchers, and Imperials all lived under the same roof and radiated the same grand power as they received him and three others. Their leader, the Patriarch Arcyng, looked every inch of what Bjorn imagined a warrior mage to be; battle-scarred and taciturn. In his haste, Bjorn pointed to the clan's inaction that only inspired the Nature Imperial Blossom to fall into a vibrant rant. He felt himself to be an entire fool when he stumbled through his introduction. Einarsen? That was the best surname he could come up with? At that point, Bjorn felt distant as he was swept up in the excitement of the other three. They were all welcomed into this clan. Bjorn could only hope that this clan had need of his skills. [/columns] [b]The Fourth Founder[/b] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85240995][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/852410/85240995_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]Blossom Divaricata Female The tale of Blossom Divaricata began well off in the distant lands of the Nature Flight. Her home clan was surrounded by the glory of the Gladekeeper's handiwork like many of those that call the Viridian Labyrinth home. Perhaps in a way this set her up at a disadvantage. She grew up surrounded by greenery and life. The rest of Sornieth was a shock to say the least. Pulsing pustules of goop in the Scarred Wasteland, sandy beaches of nothing lining the Sea of a Thousand Currents, withered and twisted husks of pines in the mistbound Tangled Wood, and worst of all, word of a land [i]consumed[/i] by the Shade in the Starfall Isles! Granted she expected such a thing from the Arcanist since he was such a dithering buffoon. And to think dragons worshipped him as a god! The lunacy was mind-boggling. And yet, as a proud daughter of the Gladekeeper, she felt she needed to step out into that wasteland and bring greenery. Bring life! And yet, despite all her ambition, she only met obstacle and obstinance at every turn as she traveled. It was astounding how many clans dismissed her skills! Until she caught wind of a crazy Arcane clan. They willingly teleported their home, their crystal spine, into a known cesspool of Shade muck in the Starwood Stand! Someone needed to save these lunatics from their own foolishness! Why not her? A skilled daughter of the Gladekeeper! [/columns]
Current Age: The Pantheon Age

The Founders of Serenity Village

Special Rules:

I saw someone do a very creative post to acquire dragons so this rule will relate to that.

The inspiration post

My post on the Find a Dragon thread was successful. I found all four founders to start off the challenge with.

1. The first four founders of Serenity Village must be obtained through the Find a Dragon thread.
2. Two dragons must be male and two must be female.
3. The four founders must be modern species as they predate the Bounty of the Elements.
4. If any of the founders find their end in the Pinkerlocke, they will be memorialized in the Hibernal Den.

The First Founder:
85447237_350.png Persephone Azraellan
Female

The tale of Persephone began long ago in the barren hills of the Scarred Wasteland. Plagued by the touch of the Plaguebringer’s decay, Persephone struggled to find a way to support herself outside of the Scarred Wasteland. She travelled on and on until she caught wind of an interesting rumor.

An Arcane clan was crazy enough to teleport their home into a known area ravaged by the Shade’s ruin. This rumor was too outlandish, too interesting, to pass on investigating. Persephone sought out the clan. Her logic was that her dangerous touch wouldn’t be able to make anything worse in an area already overrun by the Shade. Perhaps she might even be able to save this clan of lunatics from their own folly?

Upon arriving on Sanguinem Luna clan’s lands, she immediately regretted her initial assumptions. In the main hall of their crystal citadel, surrounded by individuals that crushed her aura with their mere presence, she felt so small and foolishly arrogant. To her relief, their Patriarch Arcyng Leo’Animus seemed more amused than anything. Although it was difficult for her to read him.

In her haste to seem confident, Persephone declared her full name before the entirety of Arcyng’s court. She was Persephone Azraellan and she would devote every fiber of her bring to help Sanguinem Luna clan fight the Shade.

The Second Founder:
85433596_350.png Edwin Lockeson
Male

The tale of Edwin began long ago in the distant canyonlands of the Shifting Expanse. He lived in the clan his mother and father built, both mighty and fair rulers in their own right. However there was no room for upward mobility, or at least what he called upward mobility. So many in the clan were destined to simply go serve the Stormcatcher. It wasn't a satisfactory life in his eyes. To many that wasn't a life at all.

He wanted the adventure his parents experienced. Traveling, exploring, and socializing through Sornieth's vast expanse until finding that place he could call home. He caught wind of a mysterious rumor in a market one time. Edwin overheard two locals gossiping about a lunatic Arcane clan that teleported an entire piece of the Crystalspine Reaches into an inland sea somewhere in the Starwood Stand that was notoriously known for Shade's ruin.

His interest was piqued. Edwin travelled far and wide to try and track down this clan. And find them he did. When he first crested those forested hills for the first time and spotted that towering citadel of crystal sparkling in a sea of sapphire, his heart stopped and his jaw dropped in awe. He could feel it in his gut, his future lay ahead in this dangerous yet beautiful land.

Edwin was given his surname when he petitioned Arcyng Leo’Animus for residency. In honor of Edwin’s mother, a pioneer for her own clan.

The Third Founder
85382652_350.png Bjorn Einarsen
Male

The tale of Bjorn Einarsen began in the depths of Ice Flight territory. His home clan fought long and hard to achieve the peace they now experience. Many warriors, Bjorn included, could not abandon the warrior's lifestyle and left to find new frontiers. Bjorn himself was too young during the fighting his clan endured, only just being old enough to know how to fight but never allowed to show his prowess.

He heard tale of an Arcane clan that was able to transport their entire piece of the Crystalspine Reaches that they lived in to the Starwood Strand. At first prepared to pass off the gossip as nothing of interest, Bjorn overheard that this land they teleported to was so decimated by the Shade that nearly nothing could survive there. So that begged the question in Bjorn's mind, why would these soft Arcane mages willingly go to such hostile terrain? Do they have enough warriors in their midst?

There was an unspoken air of mystery and opportunity hiding within the rumors. Bjon wondered if these rumors were started up on purpose? As he heard more and more in his travels, he found himself tracking down the wayward Arcane clan. In shocked awe of the sprawling, dead landscape; Bjorn was stunned when he spotted the Crystal Spire for the first time. A towering citadel hewn from the very fang of a crystalline monolith with small forms of dragons flying around it. He recognized the patterns of warrior dragons on patrol. It was a sight for sore eyes.

For all of the preparation his mind tried to wrangle up, he felt he made a fool of himself when he first entered that citadel's main hall. Guardians, Tundra, Mirrors, Skydancers, Fae, Bogsneak, Ridgeback, Pearlcatchers, and Imperials all lived under the same roof and radiated the same grand power as they received him and three others. Their leader, the Patriarch Arcyng, looked every inch of what Bjorn imagined a warrior mage to be; battle-scarred and taciturn. In his haste, Bjorn pointed to the clan's inaction that only inspired the Nature Imperial Blossom to fall into a vibrant rant. He felt himself to be an entire fool when he stumbled through his introduction. Einarsen? That was the best surname he could come up with?

At that point, Bjorn felt distant as he was swept up in the excitement of the other three. They were all welcomed into this clan. Bjorn could only hope that this clan had need of his skills.

The Fourth Founder
85240995_350.png Blossom Divaricata
Female

The tale of Blossom Divaricata began well off in the distant lands of the Nature Flight. Her home clan was surrounded by the glory of the Gladekeeper's handiwork like many of those that call the Viridian Labyrinth home. Perhaps in a way this set her up at a disadvantage. She grew up surrounded by greenery and life. The rest of Sornieth was a shock to say the least. Pulsing pustules of goop in the Scarred Wasteland, sandy beaches of nothing lining the Sea of a Thousand Currents, withered and twisted husks of pines in the mistbound Tangled Wood, and worst of all, word of a land consumed by the Shade in the Starfall Isles!

Granted she expected such a thing from the Arcanist since he was such a dithering buffoon. And to think dragons worshipped him as a god! The lunacy was mind-boggling. And yet, as a proud daughter of the Gladekeeper, she felt she needed to step out into that wasteland and bring greenery. Bring life!

And yet, despite all her ambition, she only met obstacle and obstinance at every turn as she traveled. It was astounding how many clans dismissed her skills! Until she caught wind of a crazy Arcane clan. They willingly teleported their home, their crystal spine, into a known cesspool of Shade muck in the Starwood Stand!

Someone needed to save these lunatics from their own foolishness! Why not her? A skilled daughter of the Gladekeeper!
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
The Founding Beastclan Leaders (Familiars to the Serenity Village Founders) Special Rules: 1. Must be a generation or two before the Beastclans settle. (Auto triggers at gen 2) 2. Must be established before the Daughters of Weyrova infect the Beastclans with the Shade. 3. The founding Beastclan leaders must name a successor before passing away alongside the Serenity Village Founders. (If Serenity Village Founder dies of old age.) Centaur - Founder of the Vaela Herd [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/40571.png[/img] Fauruna [/center] Serthis - Founder of the Drought Conglomerate [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21435.png[/img] Archimedes [/center] Maren - Founder of Clan Lacrimar [center] [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/32306.png[/img] Winrey [/center] Longneck - Founder of the Solark Herd [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/16484.png[/img] Sorn [/center]
The Founding Beastclan Leaders (Familiars to the Serenity Village Founders)

Special Rules:
1. Must be a generation or two before the Beastclans settle. (Auto triggers at gen 2)
2. Must be established before the Daughters of Weyrova infect the Beastclans with the Shade.
3. The founding Beastclan leaders must name a successor before passing away alongside the Serenity Village Founders. (If Serenity Village Founder dies of old age.)

Centaur - Founder of the Vaela Herd
40571.png
Fauruna

Serthis - Founder of the Drought Conglomerate
21435.png
Archimedes

Maren - Founder of Clan Lacrimar
32306.png
Winrey

Longneck - Founder of the Solark Herd
16484.png
Sorn
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
Special Events

Roll a d20 after Pinkerton item is received. A bloodmoon rises event will activate a Legendary Event that makes it into the Sanguinem Luna Clan Historia. Refer to Legendary Events to see parameters required to activate. If a material for a writing day is drawn from Pinkerton, no special event rolls. When a hatchling reaches adulthood, they automatically are entitled to a special lore writing that describes how they joined the caste they are assigned to.

[Edit]No more than 5 adult dragons can participate the Special Event rolls, and when there are more than 5 adult dragons present in the challenge, the same 5 can not be rolled again in the following session. This is to try and generate variance when the village gets bigger but not overwhelm me by creating too much to do in one session.

Critical Fail - 1 - A bloodmoon rises! After 8 generations or more, Tenebris’Cor overthrows Arcyng to begin New Age roll d20 to determine who survives, any other time reroll the d20 but can only be event values 10 or lower.

2 - The Shade's ruin spreads! Roll d20 to determine who does not get infected. If a dragon gets infected, they will be marked by "The Shade's Curse."

"The Shade's Curse" is an awful affliction that if goes untreated will result in the dragon being exalted within three days. On the third day, flip a coin. Tails the dragon is exalted. Heads the dragon is cured, write in their bio how their affliction is lifted.

3 - Baby boom has activated! If dragons have not bred, do so. If this conflicts with Pinkerton item event, do nothing and proceed with Pinkerton event. If dragons are unable to breed, either hatch an egg or buy a baby dragon from AH. Update generation count accordingly. If the amount of hatchlings exceed the room available in the lair and hibernal den, que up the breeding pairs. Try to adopt out the less desirable hatchlings but if they reach adulthood, time to break out the D20. This will initiate a Cult of Rebirth recruitment event.

A Cult of Rebirth Recruitment event is almost exactly as it sounds. Members of Noctis'Timore's cult will sway the young and impressionable into serving the Arcanist for eternity. If a young dragon rolls a 10 or lower, then the recruitment was a success and that young dragon will be exalted.

Note: Any hatchlings born in this challenge will inherit either the father's surname or mother's surname depending on gender. This is an effort to preserve the founders' surnames. If the parent is from the main clan and doesn't have a surname, then the hatchling inherits the surname of the parent that does have one.

4 - Wrath of the Bard has activated! Angered by not enough Dragons worshiping him, Aetherius’Lyra has cursed a fighter with “Minstrel’s Song.” If all dragons have this curse, cure one.

Minstrel’s Song is an unfortunate curse that can disrupt a dragon’s ability to fight. Swap a fighter’s runes to the opposite build(mage to melee, vice versa) without using a tincture. Must roll natural 20 to cure, limit one roll for cure per day. At ten failed cure attempts, Minstrel’s Song becomes a permanent trait called “Sing like a Bird.”

Sing Like a Bird is a permanent trait that can not be removed. This trait applies a minus 2 to all combat related rolls, increasing the chances that the dragon with this trait will get pulled into a fight. This dragon is often distracted by singing little tunes.

5 - A bloodmoon rises! Enemy Harpy Clan attacks! The Daughters of Weyrova trigger a Shade’s Curse event. If triggered before the New Age begins and after 4 or more generations, The Scouring has occurred. All four Beastclan settlements must be established. If special parameters not met, battle 5 rounds in the coliseum. Describe the skirmishes in the fighters’ lore.

6 - Serthis raid! Roll a d4 to determine which Beastclan clan is under attack. If Drought Conglomerate is established, roll d4 to determine if Sanguinem Luna steps in. If even numbers, fight 3 consecutive battles in coliseum. Roll d20 if non-aggression pact is declared broken in New Age.

7 - Matriarch’s Declaration! By decree of the Matriarch one of the following tasks shall be done! This event overrides Pinkerlocke selection. Roll a d6.

1. Assist the Astronomers in Dracological research. Go to Arlo's Ancient Artifacts and perform work, can be rough or precise work. If reward unlocked, describe the discovery in lore.
2. Improve infrastructure. Either buy a slot for the main lair or a slot in the hibernal den.
3. Elect a mayor for Serenity Village. Roll a d20 to determine which adult dragons are running. Then follow up with another set of d20 rolls to determine which candidate is appointed.
4. Report on the village coffers. State current treasure balance. Sell unused materals, etc, then report on new treasure balance.
5. Donations. Participate in Crim's Collection Cart or try to gift a user an item from their wishlist. Can donate one or more times in a 24 hour period. Describe the event in the participating dragon's lore.
6. A Sanguinem Luna Clan social! All dragons within Sanguinem Luna Clan’s territory gather to socialize. This event has a chance to help dragons find mates or friends. Flip a coin to determine what each dragon is looking to get out of socializing. Write about the event.

8 - A dragon finds a familiar. If all dragons have a familiar, triggers “Beastclan Settlement Established” event. If all dragons have a familiar and all settlements are established, open a chest item.

“Beastclan Settlement Established” - auto initiates for remaining Beastclan at gen 2. Roll d4 to determine which settlement is established.
1= Centaur
2= Serthis
3= Maren
4= Longneck

9 - Market day! One warrior can not make it to battle, had to buy milk. Battle twice in Coliseum with only two dragons. If first time, write about how the Hilltop Market is built and sponsored by Arcyng.

10 - Sornieth takes the wheel! Participate in one of the following game threads with a dragon selected by D20. Player can default to the dragon that rolled this number. Or host a contest for other players to participate in.

1. Write Lore for the Dragon Above You
2. Headcanon a Dragon Above You
3. Ask a Dragon!
4. Quirks About the Dragon Above You

11 - The Bloodmoon rises! Flip a coin to determine if Luna’Spiritus blesses or curses this night. Tails activates Lunar Goddess’s wrath on all of her followers. Inflicts nightmares on all others, increasing risk to coliseum fighters.

12 - The Goddess of Life’s blessing brings rejuvenated vegetation to a portion of land, purging the Shade. Followers of Quiescis’Lillium receive her boon activity. All other dragons can get more food, overrides any Pinkerton picks requiring battle. This must be achieved 5 times for Sanguinem Luna clan’s territory to be purged of the Shade.

13 - The God of Knowledge demands tribute! This overrides Pinkerton picks requiring battle. Write lore, or participate in a lore writing thread, with a Pinkerlocke dragon as the focus. Make selection with d20. Player may use thread list from Special Activity 10 to decide what lore writing thread game to use if unable to decide.

14 - The Goddess of the Hunt smiles upon this day! All battles will be fought with the aid of a level 25 dragon. If no battles, only followers of Vafer’Venandi receive her boon activity. If no followers, nothing happens.

15 - Success! With the aid of the Crystalweavers, a dragon has been rescued from the Hallowed Hall to join/rejoin Serenity Village! Roll d20 to determine if this dragon is a follower of Noctis’Timore.

16 - Cupid’s arrow strikes! Or rather Cupita has pulled some heartstrings for a dragon to find a mate. Roll a d20 to determine which single bachelor or bachelorette gets to find a partner. Then flip a coin to determine if their mate is in the village or not. Use the foresee progeny to identify a good matchup. If all dragons have a mate, breed a pair that can or hatch an egg.

17 - The village grows! If achieved for the first time, Serenity Village's four founders locate the site of the future village. Write about this achievement. This monumental achievement will inspire a secondary special event roll. If achieved at all other times, roll a d4 for the following selections:

1. A building is built! Draw what it looks like or seek an artist!
2. Quiescis'Lillium is pleased and has blessed the residents with food! Buy a stack of each food type.
3. Cupita has pulled heartstrings! Either find a single dragon a mate or breed a breedable pair. If none are available, hatch an egg.
4. Open 4 chest items.

18 - A new settler arrives! Buy 1 dragon of choice from the AH to join Serenity Village or use Find a Dragon forum. Write about this new settler's arrival.

19 - “Spiritual Enlightenment” is triggered! A wave of elemental energy sweeps across Sanguinem Luna and the Pantheon is active! Roll a d20 to determine which god of the Pantheon grants favor. Roll a d20 to determine if it is a boon or wrath activity. Roll a d20 to determine which dragon gets the event. This event will trigger the God’s boon or wrath activity. Refer to the Pantheon post for the list of available boons and wrath activities. If all dragons have a patron deity, roll a d4 to determine if the active god steals a worshipper. Odd numbers will produce a successful worshipper steal. Then proceed with determining boon or wrath activity, etc.

20 - “The Gods’ Favor” is activated! Blessings to all of Sanguinem Luna! Any dragon with a patron god gets to activate their “perk” activity. If no dragons are affiliated with a patron god, open 5 chest items. For G1 dragons, a deity may bless the dragon that rolled this number with a gene or breed mutation. Limit one change at a time.
Special Events

Roll a d20 after Pinkerton item is received. A bloodmoon rises event will activate a Legendary Event that makes it into the Sanguinem Luna Clan Historia. Refer to Legendary Events to see parameters required to activate. If a material for a writing day is drawn from Pinkerton, no special event rolls. When a hatchling reaches adulthood, they automatically are entitled to a special lore writing that describes how they joined the caste they are assigned to.

[Edit]No more than 5 adult dragons can participate the Special Event rolls, and when there are more than 5 adult dragons present in the challenge, the same 5 can not be rolled again in the following session. This is to try and generate variance when the village gets bigger but not overwhelm me by creating too much to do in one session.

Critical Fail - 1 - A bloodmoon rises! After 8 generations or more, Tenebris’Cor overthrows Arcyng to begin New Age roll d20 to determine who survives, any other time reroll the d20 but can only be event values 10 or lower.

2 - The Shade's ruin spreads! Roll d20 to determine who does not get infected. If a dragon gets infected, they will be marked by "The Shade's Curse."

"The Shade's Curse" is an awful affliction that if goes untreated will result in the dragon being exalted within three days. On the third day, flip a coin. Tails the dragon is exalted. Heads the dragon is cured, write in their bio how their affliction is lifted.

3 - Baby boom has activated! If dragons have not bred, do so. If this conflicts with Pinkerton item event, do nothing and proceed with Pinkerton event. If dragons are unable to breed, either hatch an egg or buy a baby dragon from AH. Update generation count accordingly. If the amount of hatchlings exceed the room available in the lair and hibernal den, que up the breeding pairs. Try to adopt out the less desirable hatchlings but if they reach adulthood, time to break out the D20. This will initiate a Cult of Rebirth recruitment event.

A Cult of Rebirth Recruitment event is almost exactly as it sounds. Members of Noctis'Timore's cult will sway the young and impressionable into serving the Arcanist for eternity. If a young dragon rolls a 10 or lower, then the recruitment was a success and that young dragon will be exalted.

Note: Any hatchlings born in this challenge will inherit either the father's surname or mother's surname depending on gender. This is an effort to preserve the founders' surnames. If the parent is from the main clan and doesn't have a surname, then the hatchling inherits the surname of the parent that does have one.

4 - Wrath of the Bard has activated! Angered by not enough Dragons worshiping him, Aetherius’Lyra has cursed a fighter with “Minstrel’s Song.” If all dragons have this curse, cure one.

Minstrel’s Song is an unfortunate curse that can disrupt a dragon’s ability to fight. Swap a fighter’s runes to the opposite build(mage to melee, vice versa) without using a tincture. Must roll natural 20 to cure, limit one roll for cure per day. At ten failed cure attempts, Minstrel’s Song becomes a permanent trait called “Sing like a Bird.”

Sing Like a Bird is a permanent trait that can not be removed. This trait applies a minus 2 to all combat related rolls, increasing the chances that the dragon with this trait will get pulled into a fight. This dragon is often distracted by singing little tunes.

5 - A bloodmoon rises! Enemy Harpy Clan attacks! The Daughters of Weyrova trigger a Shade’s Curse event. If triggered before the New Age begins and after 4 or more generations, The Scouring has occurred. All four Beastclan settlements must be established. If special parameters not met, battle 5 rounds in the coliseum. Describe the skirmishes in the fighters’ lore.

6 - Serthis raid! Roll a d4 to determine which Beastclan clan is under attack. If Drought Conglomerate is established, roll d4 to determine if Sanguinem Luna steps in. If even numbers, fight 3 consecutive battles in coliseum. Roll d20 if non-aggression pact is declared broken in New Age.

7 - Matriarch’s Declaration! By decree of the Matriarch one of the following tasks shall be done! This event overrides Pinkerlocke selection. Roll a d6.

1. Assist the Astronomers in Dracological research. Go to Arlo's Ancient Artifacts and perform work, can be rough or precise work. If reward unlocked, describe the discovery in lore.
2. Improve infrastructure. Either buy a slot for the main lair or a slot in the hibernal den.
3. Elect a mayor for Serenity Village. Roll a d20 to determine which adult dragons are running. Then follow up with another set of d20 rolls to determine which candidate is appointed.
4. Report on the village coffers. State current treasure balance. Sell unused materals, etc, then report on new treasure balance.
5. Donations. Participate in Crim's Collection Cart or try to gift a user an item from their wishlist. Can donate one or more times in a 24 hour period. Describe the event in the participating dragon's lore.
6. A Sanguinem Luna Clan social! All dragons within Sanguinem Luna Clan’s territory gather to socialize. This event has a chance to help dragons find mates or friends. Flip a coin to determine what each dragon is looking to get out of socializing. Write about the event.

8 - A dragon finds a familiar. If all dragons have a familiar, triggers “Beastclan Settlement Established” event. If all dragons have a familiar and all settlements are established, open a chest item.

“Beastclan Settlement Established” - auto initiates for remaining Beastclan at gen 2. Roll d4 to determine which settlement is established.
1= Centaur
2= Serthis
3= Maren
4= Longneck

9 - Market day! One warrior can not make it to battle, had to buy milk. Battle twice in Coliseum with only two dragons. If first time, write about how the Hilltop Market is built and sponsored by Arcyng.

10 - Sornieth takes the wheel! Participate in one of the following game threads with a dragon selected by D20. Player can default to the dragon that rolled this number. Or host a contest for other players to participate in.

1. Write Lore for the Dragon Above You
2. Headcanon a Dragon Above You
3. Ask a Dragon!
4. Quirks About the Dragon Above You

11 - The Bloodmoon rises! Flip a coin to determine if Luna’Spiritus blesses or curses this night. Tails activates Lunar Goddess’s wrath on all of her followers. Inflicts nightmares on all others, increasing risk to coliseum fighters.

12 - The Goddess of Life’s blessing brings rejuvenated vegetation to a portion of land, purging the Shade. Followers of Quiescis’Lillium receive her boon activity. All other dragons can get more food, overrides any Pinkerton picks requiring battle. This must be achieved 5 times for Sanguinem Luna clan’s territory to be purged of the Shade.

13 - The God of Knowledge demands tribute! This overrides Pinkerton picks requiring battle. Write lore, or participate in a lore writing thread, with a Pinkerlocke dragon as the focus. Make selection with d20. Player may use thread list from Special Activity 10 to decide what lore writing thread game to use if unable to decide.

14 - The Goddess of the Hunt smiles upon this day! All battles will be fought with the aid of a level 25 dragon. If no battles, only followers of Vafer’Venandi receive her boon activity. If no followers, nothing happens.

15 - Success! With the aid of the Crystalweavers, a dragon has been rescued from the Hallowed Hall to join/rejoin Serenity Village! Roll d20 to determine if this dragon is a follower of Noctis’Timore.

16 - Cupid’s arrow strikes! Or rather Cupita has pulled some heartstrings for a dragon to find a mate. Roll a d20 to determine which single bachelor or bachelorette gets to find a partner. Then flip a coin to determine if their mate is in the village or not. Use the foresee progeny to identify a good matchup. If all dragons have a mate, breed a pair that can or hatch an egg.

17 - The village grows! If achieved for the first time, Serenity Village's four founders locate the site of the future village. Write about this achievement. This monumental achievement will inspire a secondary special event roll. If achieved at all other times, roll a d4 for the following selections:

1. A building is built! Draw what it looks like or seek an artist!
2. Quiescis'Lillium is pleased and has blessed the residents with food! Buy a stack of each food type.
3. Cupita has pulled heartstrings! Either find a single dragon a mate or breed a breedable pair. If none are available, hatch an egg.
4. Open 4 chest items.

18 - A new settler arrives! Buy 1 dragon of choice from the AH to join Serenity Village or use Find a Dragon forum. Write about this new settler's arrival.

19 - “Spiritual Enlightenment” is triggered! A wave of elemental energy sweeps across Sanguinem Luna and the Pantheon is active! Roll a d20 to determine which god of the Pantheon grants favor. Roll a d20 to determine if it is a boon or wrath activity. Roll a d20 to determine which dragon gets the event. This event will trigger the God’s boon or wrath activity. Refer to the Pantheon post for the list of available boons and wrath activities. If all dragons have a patron deity, roll a d4 to determine if the active god steals a worshipper. Odd numbers will produce a successful worshipper steal. Then proceed with determining boon or wrath activity, etc.

20 - “The Gods’ Favor” is activated! Blessings to all of Sanguinem Luna! Any dragon with a patron god gets to activate their “perk” activity. If no dragons are affiliated with a patron god, open 5 chest items. For G1 dragons, a deity may bless the dragon that rolled this number with a gene or breed mutation. Limit one change at a time.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
[center]The Pantheon[/center] While there are many deities that dwell within the Crystal Spire, these are the main gods that a dragon could worship if the “Spiritual Enlightenment” special event is triggered. A dragon with a patron deity will inherit a special trait that may impact their lore. There are three activities that the god could do to impact their worshippers: Wrath, Boon, and Perk Activity. [b]Natural 20 - Arcyng Leo'Animus[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51146254][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/511463/51146254.png[/img][/url] [columns] Youngest of the Pantheon, Arcyng is the God-King of Sanguinem Luna referred to as the Patriarch. Any dragon lucky enough to have him as their patron are the hardest to be swayed from their faith in a worshipper steal event. Must roll a 1 to successfully steal an Arcyng worshipper. It is noted that worshippers of Arcyng achieve a new awareness of the world and sense of their place in it. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: Courage of a Lion - Dragons with this trait grow into natural leaders, ensuring the safety of their team in the Coliseum. In an Ascendant Hunt event, an Arcyng worshipper will take the place of the fallen dragon, sacrificing themself to save their clan mate. It is noted that Arcyng worshippers will actively shun Noctis’Timore worshippers. If the two types of worshippers are on the same Coliseum team, all three fighters will be exalted in an Ascendant Hunt event due to in-fighting. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: Feckless Fate - This dragon is overcome with laziness and only wants to have fun. Enter the coliseum and fight with only two dragons for 4 rounds. Roll d20 to determine the two fighter dragons, reroll if the dragon with Feckless Fate was selected. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: King’s Riches - This dragon is blessed with good luck and finds 5 chests. Open the 5 chests. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: King’s Choice - This dragon can do anything, the world is their oyster. Grants the option to choose activity and will cancel Pinkerton pick activity. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: Diminished morale from slumbering deity, may withdraw from battle if in the presence of a Noctis'Timore worshipper. The following applies to battle days. Battle 3 consecutive fights in the coliseum with two dragons, one must be a Noctis'Timore worshipper and no Arcyng worshippers allowed to participate. If no Noctis'Timore worshipper present, must battle 4 consecutive battles. [b]19 - Quiecis’Lillium[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22569200][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/225693/22569200.png[/img][/url] [columns] Eldest daughter of the Great Mother and Great Father, Quiescis'Lillium often serves as counsel for all of her younger siblings of the Pantheon. Song Mistress of the Plant Singers, this titanic Guardian can fill the entire Crystal Spire with her gorgeous voice. Her domain over life grants her followers unparalleled vitality and awareness of nearby undead or Noctis'Timore followers. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: Shade's Bane - Dragons with this trait naturally seem to repel the Shade. Add 10 to any D20 rolls in events that involve the Shade. They are calm and steady on their paws which grants them a perceptive mien when in the Coliseum. During Ascendant Hunt events, add 5 to this dragon's D20 rolls if survivability is in question. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: Mother Nature thus Decree - This dragon has somehow evoked Quiescis'Lillium's wrath. All bonuses from Worshipper's trait become detriments during events. The dragon impacted by this must give back to Sornieth in some manner. Participate in a game thread on the forums. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: Mother Nature's Providence - This dragon is filled with the divine grace of Quiescis'Lillium's power. All manner of dark and evil things flee from this dragon's vicinity. This counts as a point to purging the Shade from the land. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: A Bountiful Cornucopia - This dragon has a stronger green paw than normal. Negates any battle events. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: Diminished morale from slumbering deity, may withdraw from battle if in the presence of a Noctis'Timore worshipper. The following applies to battle days. Battle 3 consecutive fights in the coliseum with two dragons, one must be a Noctis'Timore worshipper and no Quiescis'Lillium worshippers allowed to participate. If no Noctis'Timore worshipper present, must battle 4 consecutive battles. [b]18 - Aeterna’Tempus[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57219641][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/572197/57219641.png[/img][/url] [columns] Son of Magna'Mater and Magna'Patrem, Aeterna'Tempus is the god of time. His starry gaze looks well beyond the corporeal plane and his paws flicker between the dimensions to often give him the appearance of floating. He is the only one to have trained in the mystic arts under Tacet'Mare's watch. This deity's voice thunders through the ears and soul of all who hear him. Heed his call, else lose his favor for eternity. Followers of Aeterna'Tempus may experience flickers of the future or find ghosts of the past locked in eternal loop. If a follower of Aeterna'Tempus is stolen by another deity, they can never return to his grace. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: Time's Steady March - This dragon walks through life with a confidence about them. Dedicated to the tasks set before them, dragons with this trait will provide thoughtful insight to the success of Serenity Village. Add 5 to any rolls that this dragon may have during special events. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: The Clock Stops Here - Followers of Aeterna'Tempus will be frozen in place if this event activates. Must roll a 15 or better on a d20 to appease him and free all affected. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: Make Haste - Aeterna'Tempus has decided to grant his followers aid. If this dragon is participating in any artistic tasks, the deadline to completion is extended by three days. If this dragon is in a different type of task, switch it to an artistic task. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: Borrowed Time - This perk behaves similarly to the boon. Any tasks with deadlines are extended by four days. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: Diminished morale from slumbering deity, may withdraw from battle if in the presence of a Noctis'Timore worshipper. The following applies to battle days. Battle 3 consecutive fights in the coliseum with two dragons, one must be a Noctis'Timore worshipper and no Aeterna'Tempus worshippers allowed to participate. If no Noctis'Timore worshipper present, must battle 4 consecutive battles. [b]17 - Tranquillis'Aequor[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54992690][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/549927/54992690.png[/img][/url] [columns] Once apprentice to the legendary Titan Vermiculo’Imperatrix, Tranquillus’Aequor gives his favor sparingly. He supports his brother Arcyng as the Captain of the Sea Patrol. This mighty deity is slow to anger but brutal once slighted. Like Arcyng, his followers are difficult to sway. [nextcol] [b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: The Tranquil Sea - This dragon doesn’t tend to panic when put into danger. They will approach problems calm and flexible with creative problem-solving. If in an Ascendant Hunt event, this dragon may roll to trigger a Matriarch’s Miracle event (18 or better). [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: The Eternal Storm - This dragon has angered Tranquillis'Aequor to the horror of all. The lands guarded by Sanguinem Luna are locked in a thunderstorm without end and all waterways are flooding. All fights in the Coliseum must be done on levels with water in the background. All other activities must be affected by water in some regard. The dragon that brought this upon everyone must roll a natural 20, limit one try per day, to appease Tranquillis'Aequor. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: The Sea in all Glory - Tranquillis'Aequor blesses this day! Negates all battle related activities. Participate in 3 artistic tasks, game threads are an option. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: Mere Ripples - This dragon may take a break from all battles this day. They are protected from an Ascendant Hunt if it activates. Focus on bonding with a familiar. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: None, Tranquillis'Aequor is awake and able to commune with his worshippers. [b]16 - Divinus'Aurora[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53183276][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/531833/53183276.png[/img][/url] [columns] Once apprentice to the mighty titan Chrysus'Flamma, Divinus'Aurora assists Arcyng and his court by leading the Day's Watch as their captain. Captain Divinus'Aurora is famous across Sanguinem Luna for his radiant kindness but also feared for his short fuse. Followers of Divinus'Aurora do their best to emulate his kindness but also seem to be similarly sensitive to slights. They are harder to sway than most followers but sometimes can be swayed by Noctis'Timore. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: The Radiant Sun - This dragon has a bright and cheerful disposition. Sometimes it is hard to tell if anything truly gets them down. If caught in an Ascendant Hunt event, this dragon gets 3 points added to their rolls. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: A Terrible Drought - This dragon has slighted Divinus'Aurora and evoked his wrath! This event will cancel out Tranquillis'Aequor's wrath event. It feels as if all the lands controlled by Sanguinem Luna Clan are burning up! Plants wither, waterways dry up, and all manner of creatures are driven out of the mountains in search of water. Get rid of 5 stacks of plant food, this represents food that has withered beyond edibility, lose 1 stack plant food per day that drought persists. The drought will not end until the dragon who activated this event rolls a natural 20, limit 1 try per day. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: A Sunny Day - The sunlight this day brings so much hope and good will! Negates all battle activities. Perform 2 creative tasks instead. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: An Attentive Captain - This dragon has earned Divinus'Aurora's favor! Training day with a level 25 dragon! Limit to 15 matches in Coliseum, no casualties counted. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: None, Divinus'Aurora is awake and able to commune with his worshippers. [b]15 - Vafer'Venandi[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50510797][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/505108/50510797.png[/img][/url] [columns] Once taught by the formidable Toxicus'Ignis, Vafer'Venandi is the respected Hunter Captain. A domestic caste devoted to responsible natural resource management, the hunters have varying activities from hunting large game to helping the Plant Singers raise livestock and edible greens. An essential line of work, Vafer'Venandi maintains her mentor's no-nonsense attitude. Dragons that earn Vafer'Venandi's favor find themselves more successful during food gathering events. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: Early Bird - Worshippers of Vafer'Venandi find themselves waking well before dawn to get started. If this dragon is in a Coliseum party, fight extra matches to get more resources. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: A Slighted Huntress - Vafer'Venandi is angry and in her wrath the Hunters are finding it harder to find food. Sell half of gathered food from Coliseum matches, this food has rotted and is unusable. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: A Bountiful Hunt - Vafer'Venandi smiles upon her hunters. Open 5 chest items and report on any food items found. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: The Great Hunt - Vafer'Venandi has summoned the greatest hunters and warriors of Sanguinem Luna for a festival. This Great Hunt cancels out any Ascendant Hunt events and enables for Coliseum Fighters to be replaced by level 25 dragons. Take advantage of this great gift! [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: None, Vafer'Venandi is awake and able to commune with her worshippers. [b]14 - Cupita[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51146253][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/511463/51146253.png[/img][/url] [columns] Tutored by the elegant Titan Aequum'Musa, Cupita is the beloved Nursery Mother. Tasked with overseeing the activities of the Nursery Sisters and keeping the Nursery in prime condition, Cupita is always on the move. As the Nursery Sisters are caregivers, nannies, and even healers; the training to become a Nursery Sister is one of the most intense out of the domestic castes. Dragons who have earned Cupita's favor find themselves surrounded by loved ones and lasting companionship. However, just as every light has a shadow; Cupita's husband Inexorabillis'Cupido is her eternal companion and sword. Those that slight the Nursery Mother will find themselves bereaved and at the mercy of Inexorabillis'Cupido. A position that even the worst of the Angels of Rebirth do not want to find themselves in. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: A Nurturing Soul - This dragon can not help it. They enjoy being surrounded by their loved ones and helping where they can. This dragon is also notably proficient at teaching others. Any offspring of this dragon earns the Nurturing Soul trait and can roll for a deity. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: A Dangerous Desire - Uh oh, this dragon has angered Cupita and it is Inexorabillis'Cupido that will dish out punishment. This dragon now has the Obsessive trait. Before any special event roll, this dragon must roll a D20 to determine whether they will be productive. If they score a 10 or lower, they have stopped everything to pursue their obsession. If they were selected for Coliseum battle, this dragon abandoned their teammates and only two or less dragons can fight. This trait can not be removed. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: A Love that Binds - Cupita has spread feelings of love and goodwill to all of her worshippers. They may bond with familiars and family members alike. Write a little about these relationship forming activities. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: A Love that Conquers All - Cupita's power is at a peak. All of her followers may nurture existing relationships and build new ones. Write about any new relationships that form during this activity. Cupita's powers are so strong that non-worshippers may even discover their true loves. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: None, Cupita is awake and able to commune with her worshippers. [b]13 - Conjectus'Terra[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22011895][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/220119/22011895.png[/img][/url] [columns] The second oldest of Magna'Mater's sons, Conjectus'Terra has always lived in the shadow of Noctis'Timore despite being tail lengths taller than the menacing Mirror. This gentle giant of a Titan was trained by the Titan Hyacinthum'Papilionem in the arts of spellsmithing. Now the Master Spellsmith, Conjectus'Terra's creations can be seen all across Sanguinem Luna clan's lands. Runes to be used in the kitchens, runes imbuing spells into battle claws for the warriors, and even runes controlling entire ecosystems on the fringes of the territory. Difficult to please, even harder to slight, Conjectus'Terra's worshippers understand that they will not receive anything without taking the actions necessary to deserve it. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: A Witty Mage - This dragon is particularly clever and creative in the arcane arts, especially craftsmanship. Their paws always seem to be practicing some spell or their mind seems focused on building a new spell to try imbuing into a runestone. With their mind always at work, this dragon is adept at avoiding the talons of Rebirth agents. If there is an Ascendant Hunt, add plus five for this dragon's attempt to avoid being chosen. If this dragon is the subject of any creative writings or drawings, try to focus on them working on their magic. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: You Broke It - Conjectus'Terra is furious. This dragon has done the unthinkable and actually snapped this Titan's patience. Unfortunately, this dragon has ran out of chances to try and make amends. Roll a D20 to determine if this dragon is banished to the Hallowed Hall. If a low number, roll a second D20 to determine if this dragon is now a Noctis'Timore worshipper. If both are low numbers, this dragon remains at the Hallowed Hall. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: The Craftsman's Blessing - Conjectus'Terra is pleased. From the depths of the Crystal Spire's forge, Conjectus'Terra has created a customized object for this dragon. Describe this object and this dragon receiving it in the dragon's bio. Roll a D20 if there is a chance that Conjectus'Terra teamed up with Maestus'Ferrarius to create a combat object. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: A Job Well Done - Conjectus'Terra is impressed with the fine work this dragon is doing. He has sent over gifts in the form of 3 treasure chests. Open 3 chest items of any tier and report on the contents. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: None, Conjectus'Terra is awake and able to commune with worshippers. [b]12 - Aeterna'Scientia[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51470272][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/514703/51470272.png[/img][/url] [columns] Trained by the legendary Mystic Titan, Tacet'Mare, Aeterna'Scientia is the Loremaster of Sanguinem Luna. All knowledge passes his claws before being distributed into the archives or delivered to individual Clan members. He is the head of the Astronomer caste so all of the Astronomers report on their findings to him. Those that follow his teachings find themselves able to retain more memories and are far more inquisitive about the world around them. Sometimes this thirst for knowledge comes at the sacrifice of their well-being in the form of them taking unnecessary risks. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: A Thirst for Knowledge - This dragon has become a curious soul, investigating every question and seeking every answer. They are more likely to join the Astronomer caste and don’t seem to mind battle. They will often go into perilous situations so there seems to be a loss in the sense of self-preservation. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: Throw the Book - Aeterna’Scientia is not happy so this dragon must work harder to turn in more knowledge. Participate in a lore thread or work on the bio of the dragon that hit this wrath activity. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: Receive a Book - Aeterna'Scientia is pleased with the amount of knowledge he has been receiving from this dragon. Write a small narrative in this dragon's bio or participate in a lore creation game thread. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: A Full Bookshelf - Aeterna'Scientia has worked tirelessly to record everything that is known so far about this dragon. Work on a dragon's bio until it is substantially complete. Substantial completion will have a summary, one small narrative, and all relationships up to date. If all Aeterna'Scientia worshippers have all received this, update one non-worshipper's bio. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: None, Aeterna'Scientia is awake and able to commune with worshippers. [b]11 - Luna'Spiritus[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49956423][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/499565/49956423.png[/img][/url] [columns] Once taught by two Titans, Augustus'Umbra and Ostrum'Cometes, Luna'Spiritus is one of the most widely respected out of the Pantheon. Together with her brother Divinus'Aurora they raise the sun and moon respectively within the lands controlled by Sanguinem Luna. Unlike many of their siblings, the pair are powerful enough to influence the Ceiling of Heaven which to many has only seemed to respond to the sleeping Titans that dwell in Titan's Rest. Luna'Spiritus is a staunch defender of those under her command and care, which is why she is the Captain of the Night's Watch. Her passion for safeguarding Sanguinem Luna's territory is famous across the clans. She regards Noctis'Timore as an enemy however both of their powers are compatible and seem unable to intrinsically harm the other. Therefore, while Luna'Spiritus and her followers may feud with Noctis'Timore and his servants, neither side can seem to gain any sort of upper paw over the other. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: A Night Owl - This dragon becomes nocturnal, favoring activities and job professions that include some sort of night shift. Their eyesight at night is keen and their limbs stronger when under the glow of the moon. In creative activities that involve drawing, this dragon is lacking and requires the aid of those with a more artistic eye. However, should the night come alive with song, this dragon is able to join in with the best. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: Lunar Goddess's Wrath - Uh oh, Luna'Spiritus does not smile upon this dragon's deeds. The moon has cast her light away from this dragon and unfortunately that welcomes in the true horrors of the night upon all around them. Nightmares plague this dragon and there is a chance that Noctis'Timore's servants have risen for an Ascendant Hunt. Roll a D20. Values above 10 mean that there is no Ascendant Hunt this night. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: Lunar Goddess's Blessing - The gentle light of the moon shines upon all within Sanguinem Luna territory. The dragons that receive this blessing may receive artwork or written works to decorate their bios, elements of the night are encouraged in these works. Roll a D20 to determine which additional dragons receive this blessing. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: The Moon Kissed Lake - Moonlight dances upon the surface of the inland sea and an ethereal glow emanates from the Crystal Spire. A radiant energy fills all of the land within Sanguinem Luna's territory. All coliseum participants may battle as long as they please with no worry of losing their lives. Duration of this perk is 12 hours. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: None, Luna'Spiritus is awake to commune with her worshippers. [b]10 - The Twins: Triumphantes'Nitimini & Amarum'Clades[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61543994][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/615440/61543994.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61543993][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/615440/61543993.png[/img][/url] [columns] Triumphantes'Nitimini and Amarum'Clades are frequently referred to as simply "The Twins." They are patron deities for hopeful warriors that dream of battlefield glory. It is a rare occurrence that the twins will display such favoritism. Trained alongside the likes of their mighty siblings such as Ferox'Bellator and Ziora Spiritus'Unquibus, the twins both share in their mentor Niveus'Aecor's no-nonsense mien. Triumphantes'Nitimini is the patron of victory and those that are fortunate to hear his bellowing call will know success. Amarum'Clades is the patron of defeat and those that hear his whispered threat will know failure. Their followers have adopted an appreciation for a balanced lifestyle, doing their best but also understanding that sometimes failure is inevitable. What matters is getting back up and trying again. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: A Balanced Heart - This dragon does their best to maintain a balanced lifestyle. This means that this dragon likes to perform a multitude of various tasks. Quality will suffer if they repeat actions for more than three sessions. In the case of creative activities, intentionally make the end product rougher. In the case of coliseum battles, intentionally fight less matches. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: The Sting of Defeat - Amarum'Clades has spoken. This dragon will not find success this day. Perform a task that results in a non-ideal end product. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: Win with Grace - Triumphantes'Nitimini has spoken. This dragon will find success this day. Perform a task that results in an ideal end product. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: Balance Achieved - This dragon has maintained a balanced lifestyle for some time and has pleased the Twins. Perform a task that results in an ideal end product and open one chest item of any value. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: None, The Twins are awake and able to commune with their worshippers. [b]9 - Ferox'Bellator[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56349146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/563492/56349146.png[/img][/url] [columns] Ferox'Bellator is the God of War and Grand General of the Mage Knights of the Crystal Spire. He was trained by the Titan Niveus'Aecor. Just as his mentor, he takes his duties seriously and will brutally punish any that dare harm the collective safety of the denizens within Sanguinem Luna Clan's territory. Titanic in size with a short fuse to match, there is often very little left behind of his enemies. Funnily enough, it is frequent that Ferox'Bellator contests Arcyng's sovereignty and shares in Noctis'Timore's opinion that it should be the eldest to rule. Any followers of Ferox'Bellator prefer a structured lifestyle that leads a healthy balance of work and play. Collectively his followers share an equally low tolerance of those that would seek to harm Sanguinem Luna and its territories. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: A Militant Mind - This dragon prefers a balanced lifestyle. If this dragon finds that they are participating in too many creative activities, they will rebel and choose to participate in the Coliseum (This triggers after three sessions of successive creative special events). If a team of three is already selected, this dragon will replace the lowest level member of the team, or take the first position slot if the team is equivalent in level. Additionally a dragon with this trait may roll a D20 to determine if they join a military caste. A value of 11 or higher means they join a military caste regardless if they sorted into a domestic caste initially. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: The Dogs of War - Ferox'Bellator finds this dragon lacking in discipline. They must participate in the coliseum (alone if it is a no battle day) and fight 5 consecutive battles. This occurs regardless if this is a battle day or not. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: The Spoils of War - The efforts of this dragon are recognized by Ferox'Bellator. A chest of riches has appeared in their lair. Open one chest of the highest tier of value available. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: Valor Dwells in the Heart - Ferox'Bellator recognizes the valor of this dragon. They are allowed to receive a piece to decorate their bio. This can be a piece of apparel, written works, visual art, or genes that give this dragon a warrior's vibe. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: Diminished morale from slumbering deity, may withdraw from battle if in the presence of a Noctis'Timore worshipper. The following applies to battle days. Battle 3 consecutive fights in the coliseum with two dragons, one must be a Noctis'Timore worshipper and no Arcyng worshippers allowed to participate. If no Noctis'Timore worshipper present, must battle 4 consecutive battles. [b]8 - Somnium'Tutela[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56904191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/569042/56904191.png[/img][/url] [columns] Trained by the fearsome Titan Augustus'Umbra, Somnium'Tutela leads the Illusionists as their Captain. Her might doesn't come from mere brawn but from the emotions of those that dream. Regardless whether the dreams are good or bad, Somnium'Tutela will often walk through the dreams of her clanmates. If she does manifest in dreams, she will help that dreamer in whatever way is necessary for their future successes. Like Arcyng, she possesses an innate sense of the grand scheme of the cosmos which makes her particularly chaotic and sometimes temperamental. As such, her followers can be fickle and carefree at strange times. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: Dreamwalker - This dragon is granted a higher level of consciousness when dreaming. This can result in dream recollection which makes them more confident when going through their day. However this dragon may turn tail and flee should they get selected for an Ascendant Hunt. If this occurs then only two dragons will fight in the Coliseum excluding this Somnium'Tutela worshipper. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: The Nightmare is Here - Triggers an Ascendant Hunt event. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: A Blissful Dream - Somnium'Tutela inspires her followers to dream big. Perform a creative activity of choice for Somnium'Tutela worshippers. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: A Dream Turned Reality - Somnium'Tutela hears all dreams. Work toward a goal that was set for the dragon that rolled this perk. This can be a gene change, artwork, lore, etc. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: Somnium'Tutela is one of the few deities stronger when she is asleep. Her worshippers feel no adverse impacts. [b]7 - Maestus'Ferrarius[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65320081][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/653201/65320081.png[/img][/url] [columns] Trained by the Titan Mortuus'Oculus, Maestus'Ferrarius serves the Crystal Spire as the Foredragon of the Blacksmiths. As the God of Metal Craft, he is responsible for turning raw materials into amazing cutlery, weapons, or other tools. Disguised as a crippled Wildclaw, many do not expect Maestus'Ferrarius's true form to be a Banescale. In fact, many are under the mistaken impression that Conjectus'Terra takes care of his crippled brother and does his work for him. If they actually saw Maestus'Ferrarius at the forge, they would be quickly corrected just by watching him. Maestus'Ferrarius is a silent ally of Noctis'Timore, favoring to supply his sinister sibling with materials and tools in under the table dealings. Followers of Maestus'Ferrarius are noted to have an affinity for working with their paws and prefer to work under their deity as a blacksmith. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: The Blacksmith's Hammer - This dragon has an appreciation for well crafted gear. This enables this dragon to receive an outfit plan upon becoming Maestus'Ferrarius's follower if one doesn't exist already. During combat days, this dragon is formidable and resilient. In the Coliseum it takes three faints before this dragon is considered dead and exalted. During creative events, only quality results shall be accepted. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: A Taste of the Bellows - This dragon has angered Maestus'Ferrarius and nothing is going their way. Anything they craft or is crafted for them shatters like glass regardless of material. If in the coliseum, this dragon must fight for 5 more battles. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: Tempered by Fire - Maestus'Ferrarius is impressed by this dragon. This dragon may receive one piece to decorate their bio, whether that be artwork or written works. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: A Keen Edge - This dragon has achieved a beautiful lifestyle that balances creativity and purpose. To aid in maintaining such a keen edge, Maestus'Ferrarius has blessed this dragon to have a single goal achieved. Whether that is creative or for the Coliseum. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: No impact. Maestus'Ferrarius is awake and able to commune with his worshippers. [b]6 - Aeternalis'Zephyrus[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82392666][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/823927/82392666.png[/img][/url] [columns] Aeternalis'Zephyrus was trained by his mighty mother Magna'Mater in both the ways of how to hide his Undertide existence and soaring through the air with grace. Disguised like his future wife Mater'Tenebrarum as a mighty Guardian, he pretends that his "charge" is the safety of the Crystal Spire's denizens. Which is why he serves the Crystal Spire as a member of the Sea Patrol. However, he is flippant and easily distracted. It is well known that Aeternalis'Zephyrus will abandon his post on patrol if he sees something distracting. Which is why he is frequently accompanied by one of any of his worshippers. In a way, by having the responsibility of setting a good example, he will do his best to whatever task he is given. Although sometimes it is noted that his worshippers also adopt his flippant and carefree ways. So instead of a patrol scouting the perimeter, one might find Aeternalis'Zephyrus and his followers partying and fooling around in the Forest of Whispers. Out of the Pantheon, Aeternalis'Zephyrus is the most irresponsible and his followers equally reflect that fact. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: As Carefree as the Wind - This dragon finds it difficult to care about the troubles of the world. They float through life as easy and as carefree as the wind. They are often mistaken for being apathetic and find it difficult to also make friends. In Coliseum events this dragon will do the bare minimum to stay alive. Sometimes they may not even participate in creative events. If on a creative day, flip a coin to see if this dragon even participates. Tails means failure to participate. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: A Raging Storm - This dragon has done the unthinkable and angered Aeternalis'Zephyrus. Send this dragon to the Hallowed Hall. They will have three days to be rescued before being exalted. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: A Calm Spring Breeze - Life is just peachy for this dragon. They may have the opportunity to bond with a loved one or make a new friend. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: The Tailwinds Provide - This dragon has done well to please Aeternalis'Zephyrus. This dragon may receive a work (written or visual) to decorate their bio or may open 3 chest items of highest available tier value. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: None, Aeternalis'Zephyrus is awake to commune with worshippers. [b]5 - Tenebrae'Abyssus[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82392668][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/823927/82392668.png[/img][/url] [columns] Trained alongside her brother under their mother Magna'Mater, Tenebrae'Abyssus is a staunch but silent ally of their older brother Noctis'Timore. Which is why she ended up taking the Titan Anima'Dux as her husband. Both Undertides value Noctis'Timore's clever mind and dreams of the future. Disguised as a formidable Guardian, Tenebrae'Abyssus is far more monstrous than her brother Aeternalis'Zephyrus. She has no qualms about purging those she views as weak from the lands overseen by Sanguinem Luna Clan. Serving as a member of the Sea Patrol and nicknamed the "Behemoth of the Sea", Tenebrae'Abyssus will ruthlessly cut down intruders without even asking questions. If dragon or beast is not where they are supposed to be, they'd better pray that they are not discovered by the Behemoth of the Sea. Followers of Tenebrae'Abyssus are primarily water aligned dragons with a low tolerance for foolishness. Out of the Pantheon followers, they rival Noctis'Timore's followers for creepy zealotry. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: The Abyss Stares Back - There is just something about this dragon's gaze that others find unnerving. This intimidation gives this dragon an edge in social situations and combat. Depending on the social situation, this dragon may receive extra items or extra pieces of artwork. During combat, this dragon may faint once and wake up for a second chance at the fight. If they faint again then they must be treated as dead and subsequently exalted. This dragon is more likely to join the Sea Patrol during the job sorting event or after becoming a follower. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: The Abyss Claims All - Tenebrae'Abyssus's wrath has come silent and deadly. Exalt the dragon that has triggered this wrath. This dragon will be marked as "Missing at Sea" in their eulogy. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: What Treasures Hide Here - A rarity, Tenebrae'Abyssus is found to be in a good mood. This dragon may open two chest items. They were lucky enough to find the treasure during their duties. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: Look at this Stuff - The Sea Patrol has discovered a treasure trove under the deep and murky waters. Each member of the Sea Patrol is entitled to open one chest item. (Minimum of three chests can be opened during this perk event.) [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: None, Tenebrae'Abyssus is awake to commune with her worshippers. [b]4 - Aetherius'Lyra[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50510795][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/505108/50510795.png[/img][/url] [columns] While jovial in outward behavior and garish in appearance, Aetherius'Lyra is infamous for his rampant jealousy and vanity. His voice can charm the shell off of a Shellion and even pacify Crudelis'Aegror's fury. Out of all of the Plant Singers, he takes to his job with the vigor and passion that can rival his eldest sister Quiescis'Lillium's ardor toward raising plants. As the God of Song, Aetherius'Lyra can sense the heart songs (or "theme" songs) of all things. He will often pull in others that have specific singing voices to perform the songs in an Acapella style during festivities or if he is just in the mood. Many of his followers are such dragons, talented in their voices or at least able to produce a special beat at a note that Aetherius'Lyra likes. Many followers of Aetherius'Lyra are noted to be Diva-like in behavior, obstinate in the extreme when angered. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: One of Many Muses - This dragon is but one of many of Aetherius'Lyra's muses. Enraptured by his singing, this dragon is capable of producing a similar but lesser enchanting hold over others around them. This dragon will find themselves more successful in social events and slippery enough to avoid being exalted (+5 to all social event rolls). This dragon will suffer during combat events. All followers of Aetherius'Lyra must become a mage, see Forums for threads about mage builds for Coliseum. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: Disharmony - This dragon somehow has created a dissonance with the rest of the Muses. In his anger, Aetherius'Lyra has banished this dragon from his followers. This dragon must now permanently stay as a mage build in the Coliseum and suffer a -3 to all rolls. This dragon will receive the "Dissonance" trait and will not be able to rejoin Aetherius'Lyra's faith. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: Harmony - The melodies that the Muses have been creating in Aetherius'Lyra's name have pleased him. Each follower of Aetherius'Lyra may receive a "Theme" song or may open one chest item each. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: Resonance - The powers of the Muses have amplified in combination with their deity's own. Aetherius'Lyra has blessed them with the opportunity to receive one goal achievement. This can be a new gene or any kind of art. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: None, Aetherius'Lyra is able to commune with his worshippers. [b]3 - Umbra'Penna[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70333207][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/703333/70333207.png[/img][/url] [columns] Among the youngest of the Pantheon, although Arcyng is younger than her, Umbra'Penna has felt that she needed to prove herself more to her parents and siblings. The stigma that surrounds Ridgebacks will haunt her for as long as she manifests in such a form. However, this shape has given her incredible insight toward the minds of thieves and pickpockets alike. As the Goddess of Wealth, she detests thieves with a crushing ardor. It does not mean that she simply gives away funding out of generosity. Far from it. Any attempts to borrow clan funds must be conducted through some sort of deal with Umbra'Penna. In many cases the exchange is weighed heavily in Umbra'Penna's favor. Followers of Umbra'Penna are noted to be miserly and greedy beyond compare. These followers often do their best to place themselves in seats of power or wealth. Many become part of the Astronomers caste. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: A Dragon's Greed - Scrooge better move over for this miserly soul. This dragon is driven by an insatiable desire for more things to add to their hoard. This dragon will participate more frequently in Coliseum events for more rewards (+5 to any roll related to Colisem participation). However they will not go out of their way to replace someone already existing on the team. Flaunt this dragon's wealth by garbing them in richer/more expensive apparel pieces. Seek out a clothier if unable to find a desirable design. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: From Riches to Rags - Umbra'Penna has weighed this dragon's soul against their debt. It is time to collect. Exalt this dragon and return any apparel or equipped items to the main clan hoard. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: A Hoard to Brood Over - This dragon has done well to appease Umbra'Penna. They may open 1 gold chest or highest tier of chest item available. Those rewards are theirs and theirs alone. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: The Midas Touch - Play in the Fairgrounds until the maximum treasure amount is earned. This perk lasts for 24 hours so it is possible to take breaks. While this dragon may argue about the treasure being added to the main hoard, these new funds are available for the clan to utilize. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: None, Umbra'Penna is able to commune with her worshippers. [b]2 - Crudelis'Aegror[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51470273][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/514703/51470273.png[/img][/url] [columns] It is unknown whether Crudelis'Aegror was destined to become anything other than the maniacal and monstrous deity that she is today. Any such musing would only be answerless speculation. Taken when she was but a hatchling and twisted by the dark magics that Noctis'Timore wields, Crudelis'Aegror's charge is her eldest brother now. An individual that she will protect with violent zeal. Her ferocity is infamous. Her power felt at every corner of the territory. Every time a tree is consumed by fungus, or a beast collapse from disease, that is Crudelis'Aegror's influence. Unlike the Plaguebringer, whom seems to waffle between her power's potential and whatever social conventions try to hold her back, Crudelis'Aegror simply doesn't care. Crudelis'Aegror will apply her power full force and never hold back. Her followers are the strongest, the fittest, the most resilient. And like their ferocious mistress, they simply do not care about the squeals and mewling of the weak. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: Soldier of Wrath - This dragon is more likely to join a military caste. Displaying incredible magic and physical might, this dragon is allowed to use a tincture if struck by Minstrel’s Song. Similarly, this dragon is an ally to all Noctis’Timore worshippers and will negate a total party exalt if teamed up with a Noctis’Timore worshipper. Instead they will team up to get the third fighter exalted during Ascendant Hunts. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: Bad to the Bone - Crudelis’Aegror thinks this dragon is weak. Her powers have seeped into the bones of the unlucky soul to earn her fury. The target dragon must now have a new gene plan that gives some sense of intimidation or danger. A mutation has changed their very bones so be sure to apply the changes as soon as possible. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: Survival of the Fittest - This dragon has impressed Crudelis'Aegror with their adaptability. They may receive any kind of desirable reward, but only one. This can range from an outfit or a piece of art. If art has been selected, emphasis on the phrase "Survival of the Fittest" is encouraged. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: The Plagues - This dragon has called upon Crudelis'Aegror's might. The surge in Crudelis'Aegror's power sabotages what power may have been summoned by a different deity. Roll a d20 for which deity. This dragon may now take whatever rewards were intended for that deity's worshippers. If a 1 is rolled, nothing happens. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: None, Crudelis'Aegror is awake to commune with her worshippers. [b]1 - Noctis'Timore[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22569201][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/225693/22569201.png[/img][/url] [columns] The eldest of the Pantheon and imprisoned within the Hallowed Hall for his crimes, Noctis'Timore is the God of Death and Evil. He is the founder of the Cult of Rebirth, a secretive group that is not formally acknowledged as an official caste in Sanguinem Luna. Malevolent and fierce, Noctis'Timore's ability to steal followers is second to none (must roll 2 or higher for successful follower steal, does not apply to Arcyng followers). Followers of Noctis'Timore are noted to be more distant and solitary. [nextcol][b]Worshipper Trait[/b]: Traitorous Snake - This dragon will always look after number one. If on a Coliseum team during an Ascendant Hunt, this dragon will betray a team mate to save their own hide. Noctis'Timore worshippers will actively shun Arcyng worshippers. If the two types of worshippers are on the same Coliseum team, all three fighters will be exalted in an Ascendant Hunt event due to in-fighting. [columns] [b]God Wrath activity[/b]: Trial of Ascension - This dragon must find a candidate for the Rite of Ascension. Roll a D4, this gives the number of days this dragon has before they must become Ascendant themselves. Roll a D20 for all citizens in Serenity Village, if one is a 18-20 then the Trial of Ascendance is successful and that dragon is sent to the Hallowed Hall. If the Noctis'Timore worshipper fails the trial, they must be sent to the Hallowed Hall instead. [nextcol] [b]God Boon activity[/b]: A Coin for the Ferry Dragon - This dragon has struck a deal with Noctis'Timore's son Exitus. Go to the Auction House and purchase a dragon of choice. This new dragon will automatically be a worshipper of Noctis'Timore. [nextcol] [b]God Perk activity[/b]: The Devil's Own Luck - This dragon gets to take an apparel piece of choice from Noctis'Timore's hoard. Use this piece in their outfit or design an outfit around this piece. Create a thread to seek out a clothier if stuck on outfit design. [/columns] [/columns] [b]Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event[/b]: "Well that was short lived" - No notable impacts.
The Pantheon

While there are many deities that dwell within the Crystal Spire, these are the main gods that a dragon could worship if the “Spiritual Enlightenment” special event is triggered. A dragon with a patron deity will inherit a special trait that may impact their lore. There are three activities that the god could do to impact their worshippers: Wrath, Boon, and Perk Activity.

Natural 20 - Arcyng Leo'Animus
51146254.png
Youngest of the Pantheon, Arcyng is the God-King of Sanguinem Luna referred to as the Patriarch. Any dragon lucky enough to have him as their patron are the hardest to be swayed from their faith in a worshipper steal event. Must roll a 1 to successfully steal an Arcyng worshipper. It is noted that worshippers of Arcyng achieve a new awareness of the world and sense of their place in it. Worshipper Trait: Courage of a Lion - Dragons with this trait grow into natural leaders, ensuring the safety of their team in the Coliseum. In an Ascendant Hunt event, an Arcyng worshipper will take the place of the fallen dragon, sacrificing themself to save their clan mate. It is noted that Arcyng worshippers will actively shun Noctis’Timore worshippers. If the two types of worshippers are on the same Coliseum team, all three fighters will be exalted in an Ascendant Hunt event due to in-fighting.
God Wrath activity: Feckless Fate - This dragon is overcome with laziness and only wants to have fun. Enter the coliseum and fight with only two dragons for 4 rounds. Roll d20 to determine the two fighter dragons, reroll if the dragon with Feckless Fate was selected. God Boon activity: King’s Riches - This dragon is blessed with good luck and finds 5 chests. Open the 5 chests. God Perk activity: King’s Choice - This dragon can do anything, the world is their oyster. Grants the option to choose activity and will cancel Pinkerton pick activity.
Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event: Diminished morale from slumbering deity, may withdraw from battle if in the presence of a Noctis'Timore worshipper. The following applies to battle days. Battle 3 consecutive fights in the coliseum with two dragons, one must be a Noctis'Timore worshipper and no Arcyng worshippers allowed to participate. If no Noctis'Timore worshipper present, must battle 4 consecutive battles.

19 - Quiecis’Lillium
22569200.png
Eldest daughter of the Great Mother and Great Father, Quiescis'Lillium often serves as counsel for all of her younger siblings of the Pantheon. Song Mistress of the Plant Singers, this titanic Guardian can fill the entire Crystal Spire with her gorgeous voice. Her domain over life grants her followers unparalleled vitality and awareness of nearby undead or Noctis'Timore followers. Worshipper Trait: Shade's Bane - Dragons with this trait naturally seem to repel the Shade. Add 10 to any D20 rolls in events that involve the Shade. They are calm and steady on their paws which grants them a perceptive mien when in the Coliseum. During Ascendant Hunt events, add 5 to this dragon's D20 rolls if survivability is in question.
God Wrath activity: Mother Nature thus Decree - This dragon has somehow evoked Quiescis'Lillium's wrath. All bonuses from Worshipper's trait become detriments during events. The dragon impacted by this must give back to Sornieth in some manner. Participate in a game thread on the forums. God Boon activity: Mother Nature's Providence - This dragon is filled with the divine grace of Quiescis'Lillium's power. All manner of dark and evil things flee from this dragon's vicinity. This counts as a point to purging the Shade from the land. God Perk activity: A Bountiful Cornucopia - This dragon has a stronger green paw than normal. Negates any battle events.
Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event:
Diminished morale from slumbering deity, may withdraw from battle if in the presence of a Noctis'Timore worshipper. The following applies to battle days. Battle 3 consecutive fights in the coliseum with two dragons, one must be a Noctis'Timore worshipper and no Quiescis'Lillium worshippers allowed to participate. If no Noctis'Timore worshipper present, must battle 4 consecutive battles.

18 - Aeterna’Tempus
57219641.png
Son of Magna'Mater and Magna'Patrem, Aeterna'Tempus is the god of time. His starry gaze looks well beyond the corporeal plane and his paws flicker between the dimensions to often give him the appearance of floating. He is the only one to have trained in the mystic arts under Tacet'Mare's watch. This deity's voice thunders through the ears and soul of all who hear him. Heed his call, else lose his favor for eternity. Followers of Aeterna'Tempus may experience flickers of the future or find ghosts of the past locked in eternal loop. If a follower of Aeterna'Tempus is stolen by another deity, they can never return to his grace. Worshipper Trait: Time's Steady March - This dragon walks through life with a confidence about them. Dedicated to the tasks set before them, dragons with this trait will provide thoughtful insight to the success of Serenity Village. Add 5 to any rolls that this dragon may have during special events.
God Wrath activity: The Clock Stops Here - Followers of Aeterna'Tempus will be frozen in place if this event activates. Must roll a 15 or better on a d20 to appease him and free all affected. God Boon activity: Make Haste - Aeterna'Tempus has decided to grant his followers aid. If this dragon is participating in any artistic tasks, the deadline to completion is extended by three days. If this dragon is in a different type of task, switch it to an artistic task. God Perk activity: Borrowed Time - This perk behaves similarly to the boon. Any tasks with deadlines are extended by four days.
Diminished morale from slumbering deity, may withdraw from battle if in the presence of a Noctis'Timore worshipper. The following applies to battle days. Battle 3 consecutive fights in the coliseum with two dragons, one must be a Noctis'Timore worshipper and no Aeterna'Tempus worshippers allowed to participate. If no Noctis'Timore worshipper present, must battle 4 consecutive battles.

17 - Tranquillis'Aequor
54992690.png
Once apprentice to the legendary Titan Vermiculo’Imperatrix, Tranquillus’Aequor gives his favor sparingly. He supports his brother Arcyng as the Captain of the Sea Patrol. This mighty deity is slow to anger but brutal once slighted. Like Arcyng, his followers are difficult to sway. Worshipper Trait: The Tranquil Sea - This dragon doesn’t tend to panic when put into danger. They will approach problems calm and flexible with creative problem-solving. If in an Ascendant Hunt event, this dragon may roll to trigger a Matriarch’s Miracle event (18 or better).
God Wrath activity: The Eternal Storm - This dragon has angered Tranquillis'Aequor to the horror of all. The lands guarded by Sanguinem Luna are locked in a thunderstorm without end and all waterways are flooding. All fights in the Coliseum must be done on levels with water in the background. All other activities must be affected by water in some regard. The dragon that brought this upon everyone must roll a natural 20, limit one try per day, to appease Tranquillis'Aequor. God Boon activity: The Sea in all Glory - Tranquillis'Aequor blesses this day! Negates all battle related activities. Participate in 3 artistic tasks, game threads are an option. God Perk activity: Mere Ripples - This dragon may take a break from all battles this day. They are protected from an Ascendant Hunt if it activates. Focus on bonding with a familiar.
None, Tranquillis'Aequor is awake and able to commune with his worshippers.

16 - Divinus'Aurora
53183276.png
Once apprentice to the mighty titan Chrysus'Flamma, Divinus'Aurora assists Arcyng and his court by leading the Day's Watch as their captain. Captain Divinus'Aurora is famous across Sanguinem Luna for his radiant kindness but also feared for his short fuse. Followers of Divinus'Aurora do their best to emulate his kindness but also seem to be similarly sensitive to slights. They are harder to sway than most followers but sometimes can be swayed by Noctis'Timore. Worshipper Trait: The Radiant Sun - This dragon has a bright and cheerful disposition. Sometimes it is hard to tell if anything truly gets them down. If caught in an Ascendant Hunt event, this dragon gets 3 points added to their rolls.
God Wrath activity: A Terrible Drought - This dragon has slighted Divinus'Aurora and evoked his wrath! This event will cancel out Tranquillis'Aequor's wrath event. It feels as if all the lands controlled by Sanguinem Luna Clan are burning up! Plants wither, waterways dry up, and all manner of creatures are driven out of the mountains in search of water. Get rid of 5 stacks of plant food, this represents food that has withered beyond edibility, lose 1 stack plant food per day that drought persists. The drought will not end until the dragon who activated this event rolls a natural 20, limit 1 try per day. God Boon activity: A Sunny Day - The sunlight this day brings so much hope and good will! Negates all battle activities. Perform 2 creative tasks instead. God Perk activity: An Attentive Captain - This dragon has earned Divinus'Aurora's favor! Training day with a level 25 dragon! Limit to 15 matches in Coliseum, no casualties counted.
None, Divinus'Aurora is awake and able to commune with his worshippers.

15 - Vafer'Venandi
50510797.png
Once taught by the formidable Toxicus'Ignis, Vafer'Venandi is the respected Hunter Captain. A domestic caste devoted to responsible natural resource management, the hunters have varying activities from hunting large game to helping the Plant Singers raise livestock and edible greens. An essential line of work, Vafer'Venandi maintains her mentor's no-nonsense attitude. Dragons that earn Vafer'Venandi's favor find themselves more successful during food gathering events. Worshipper Trait: Early Bird - Worshippers of Vafer'Venandi find themselves waking well before dawn to get started. If this dragon is in a Coliseum party, fight extra matches to get more resources.
God Wrath activity: A Slighted Huntress - Vafer'Venandi is angry and in her wrath the Hunters are finding it harder to find food. Sell half of gathered food from Coliseum matches, this food has rotted and is unusable. God Boon activity: A Bountiful Hunt - Vafer'Venandi smiles upon her hunters. Open 5 chest items and report on any food items found. God Perk activity: The Great Hunt - Vafer'Venandi has summoned the greatest hunters and warriors of Sanguinem Luna for a festival. This Great Hunt cancels out any Ascendant Hunt events and enables for Coliseum Fighters to be replaced by level 25 dragons. Take advantage of this great gift!
None, Vafer'Venandi is awake and able to commune with her worshippers.

14 - Cupita
51146253.png
Tutored by the elegant Titan Aequum'Musa, Cupita is the beloved Nursery Mother. Tasked with overseeing the activities of the Nursery Sisters and keeping the Nursery in prime condition, Cupita is always on the move. As the Nursery Sisters are caregivers, nannies, and even healers; the training to become a Nursery Sister is one of the most intense out of the domestic castes. Dragons who have earned Cupita's favor find themselves surrounded by loved ones and lasting companionship. However, just as every light has a shadow; Cupita's husband Inexorabillis'Cupido is her eternal companion and sword. Those that slight the Nursery Mother will find themselves bereaved and at the mercy of Inexorabillis'Cupido. A position that even the worst of the Angels of Rebirth do not want to find themselves in. Worshipper Trait: A Nurturing Soul - This dragon can not help it. They enjoy being surrounded by their loved ones and helping where they can. This dragon is also notably proficient at teaching others. Any offspring of this dragon earns the Nurturing Soul trait and can roll for a deity.
God Wrath activity: A Dangerous Desire - Uh oh, this dragon has angered Cupita and it is Inexorabillis'Cupido that will dish out punishment. This dragon now has the Obsessive trait. Before any special event roll, this dragon must roll a D20 to determine whether they will be productive. If they score a 10 or lower, they have stopped everything to pursue their obsession. If they were selected for Coliseum battle, this dragon abandoned their teammates and only two or less dragons can fight. This trait can not be removed. God Boon activity: A Love that Binds - Cupita has spread feelings of love and goodwill to all of her worshippers. They may bond with familiars and family members alike. Write a little about these relationship forming activities. God Perk activity: A Love that Conquers All - Cupita's power is at a peak. All of her followers may nurture existing relationships and build new ones. Write about any new relationships that form during this activity. Cupita's powers are so strong that non-worshippers may even discover their true loves.
None, Cupita is awake and able to commune with her worshippers.

13 - Conjectus'Terra
22011895.png
The second oldest of Magna'Mater's sons, Conjectus'Terra has always lived in the shadow of Noctis'Timore despite being tail lengths taller than the menacing Mirror. This gentle giant of a Titan was trained by the Titan Hyacinthum'Papilionem in the arts of spellsmithing. Now the Master Spellsmith, Conjectus'Terra's creations can be seen all across Sanguinem Luna clan's lands. Runes to be used in the kitchens, runes imbuing spells into battle claws for the warriors, and even runes controlling entire ecosystems on the fringes of the territory. Difficult to please, even harder to slight, Conjectus'Terra's worshippers understand that they will not receive anything without taking the actions necessary to deserve it. Worshipper Trait: A Witty Mage - This dragon is particularly clever and creative in the arcane arts, especially craftsmanship. Their paws always seem to be practicing some spell or their mind seems focused on building a new spell to try imbuing into a runestone. With their mind always at work, this dragon is adept at avoiding the talons of Rebirth agents. If there is an Ascendant Hunt, add plus five for this dragon's attempt to avoid being chosen. If this dragon is the subject of any creative writings or drawings, try to focus on them working on their magic.
God Wrath activity: You Broke It - Conjectus'Terra is furious. This dragon has done the unthinkable and actually snapped this Titan's patience. Unfortunately, this dragon has ran out of chances to try and make amends. Roll a D20 to determine if this dragon is banished to the Hallowed Hall. If a low number, roll a second D20 to determine if this dragon is now a Noctis'Timore worshipper. If both are low numbers, this dragon remains at the Hallowed Hall. God Boon activity: The Craftsman's Blessing - Conjectus'Terra is pleased. From the depths of the Crystal Spire's forge, Conjectus'Terra has created a customized object for this dragon. Describe this object and this dragon receiving it in the dragon's bio. Roll a D20 if there is a chance that Conjectus'Terra teamed up with Maestus'Ferrarius to create a combat object. God Perk activity: A Job Well Done - Conjectus'Terra is impressed with the fine work this dragon is doing. He has sent over gifts in the form of 3 treasure chests. Open 3 chest items of any tier and report on the contents.
None, Conjectus'Terra is awake and able to commune with worshippers.

12 - Aeterna'Scientia
51470272.png
Trained by the legendary Mystic Titan, Tacet'Mare, Aeterna'Scientia is the Loremaster of Sanguinem Luna. All knowledge passes his claws before being distributed into the archives or delivered to individual Clan members. He is the head of the Astronomer caste so all of the Astronomers report on their findings to him. Those that follow his teachings find themselves able to retain more memories and are far more inquisitive about the world around them. Sometimes this thirst for knowledge comes at the sacrifice of their well-being in the form of them taking unnecessary risks. Worshipper Trait: A Thirst for Knowledge - This dragon has become a curious soul, investigating every question and seeking every answer. They are more likely to join the Astronomer caste and don’t seem to mind battle. They will often go into perilous situations so there seems to be a loss in the sense of self-preservation.
God Wrath activity: Throw the Book - Aeterna’Scientia is not happy so this dragon must work harder to turn in more knowledge. Participate in a lore thread or work on the bio of the dragon that hit this wrath activity. God Boon activity: Receive a Book - Aeterna'Scientia is pleased with the amount of knowledge he has been receiving from this dragon. Write a small narrative in this dragon's bio or participate in a lore creation game thread. God Perk activity: A Full Bookshelf - Aeterna'Scientia has worked tirelessly to record everything that is known so far about this dragon. Work on a dragon's bio until it is substantially complete. Substantial completion will have a summary, one small narrative, and all relationships up to date. If all Aeterna'Scientia worshippers have all received this, update one non-worshipper's bio.
None, Aeterna'Scientia is awake and able to commune with worshippers.

11 - Luna'Spiritus
49956423.png
Once taught by two Titans, Augustus'Umbra and Ostrum'Cometes, Luna'Spiritus is one of the most widely respected out of the Pantheon. Together with her brother Divinus'Aurora they raise the sun and moon respectively within the lands controlled by Sanguinem Luna. Unlike many of their siblings, the pair are powerful enough to influence the Ceiling of Heaven which to many has only seemed to respond to the sleeping Titans that dwell in Titan's Rest. Luna'Spiritus is a staunch defender of those under her command and care, which is why she is the Captain of the Night's Watch. Her passion for safeguarding Sanguinem Luna's territory is famous across the clans. She regards Noctis'Timore as an enemy however both of their powers are compatible and seem unable to intrinsically harm the other. Therefore, while Luna'Spiritus and her followers may feud with Noctis'Timore and his servants, neither side can seem to gain any sort of upper paw over the other. Worshipper Trait: A Night Owl - This dragon becomes nocturnal, favoring activities and job professions that include some sort of night shift. Their eyesight at night is keen and their limbs stronger when under the glow of the moon. In creative activities that involve drawing, this dragon is lacking and requires the aid of those with a more artistic eye. However, should the night come alive with song, this dragon is able to join in with the best.
God Wrath activity: Lunar Goddess's Wrath - Uh oh, Luna'Spiritus does not smile upon this dragon's deeds. The moon has cast her light away from this dragon and unfortunately that welcomes in the true horrors of the night upon all around them. Nightmares plague this dragon and there is a chance that Noctis'Timore's servants have risen for an Ascendant Hunt. Roll a D20. Values above 10 mean that there is no Ascendant Hunt this night. God Boon activity: Lunar Goddess's Blessing - The gentle light of the moon shines upon all within Sanguinem Luna territory. The dragons that receive this blessing may receive artwork or written works to decorate their bios, elements of the night are encouraged in these works. Roll a D20 to determine which additional dragons receive this blessing. God Perk activity: The Moon Kissed Lake - Moonlight dances upon the surface of the inland sea and an ethereal glow emanates from the Crystal Spire. A radiant energy fills all of the land within Sanguinem Luna's territory. All coliseum participants may battle as long as they please with no worry of losing their lives. Duration of this perk is 12 hours.
None, Luna'Spiritus is awake to commune with her worshippers.

10 - The Twins: Triumphantes'Nitimini & Amarum'Clades
61543994.png
61543993.png
Triumphantes'Nitimini and Amarum'Clades are frequently referred to as simply "The Twins." They are patron deities for hopeful warriors that dream of battlefield glory. It is a rare occurrence that the twins will display such favoritism. Trained alongside the likes of their mighty siblings such as Ferox'Bellator and Ziora Spiritus'Unquibus, the twins both share in their mentor Niveus'Aecor's no-nonsense mien. Triumphantes'Nitimini is the patron of victory and those that are fortunate to hear his bellowing call will know success. Amarum'Clades is the patron of defeat and those that hear his whispered threat will know failure. Their followers have adopted an appreciation for a balanced lifestyle, doing their best but also understanding that sometimes failure is inevitable. What matters is getting back up and trying again. Worshipper Trait: A Balanced Heart - This dragon does their best to maintain a balanced lifestyle. This means that this dragon likes to perform a multitude of various tasks. Quality will suffer if they repeat actions for more than three sessions. In the case of creative activities, intentionally make the end product rougher. In the case of coliseum battles, intentionally fight less matches.
God Wrath activity: The Sting of Defeat - Amarum'Clades has spoken. This dragon will not find success this day. Perform a task that results in a non-ideal end product. God Boon activity: Win with Grace - Triumphantes'Nitimini has spoken. This dragon will find success this day. Perform a task that results in an ideal end product. God Perk activity: Balance Achieved - This dragon has maintained a balanced lifestyle for some time and has pleased the Twins. Perform a task that results in an ideal end product and open one chest item of any value.
None, The Twins are awake and able to commune with their worshippers.

9 - Ferox'Bellator
56349146.png
Ferox'Bellator is the God of War and Grand General of the Mage Knights of the Crystal Spire. He was trained by the Titan Niveus'Aecor. Just as his mentor, he takes his duties seriously and will brutally punish any that dare harm the collective safety of the denizens within Sanguinem Luna Clan's territory. Titanic in size with a short fuse to match, there is often very little left behind of his enemies. Funnily enough, it is frequent that Ferox'Bellator contests Arcyng's sovereignty and shares in Noctis'Timore's opinion that it should be the eldest to rule. Any followers of Ferox'Bellator prefer a structured lifestyle that leads a healthy balance of work and play. Collectively his followers share an equally low tolerance of those that would seek to harm Sanguinem Luna and its territories. Worshipper Trait: A Militant Mind - This dragon prefers a balanced lifestyle. If this dragon finds that they are participating in too many creative activities, they will rebel and choose to participate in the Coliseum (This triggers after three sessions of successive creative special events). If a team of three is already selected, this dragon will replace the lowest level member of the team, or take the first position slot if the team is equivalent in level. Additionally a dragon with this trait may roll a D20 to determine if they join a military caste. A value of 11 or higher means they join a military caste regardless if they sorted into a domestic caste initially.
God Wrath activity: The Dogs of War - Ferox'Bellator finds this dragon lacking in discipline. They must participate in the coliseum (alone if it is a no battle day) and fight 5 consecutive battles. This occurs regardless if this is a battle day or not. God Boon activity: The Spoils of War - The efforts of this dragon are recognized by Ferox'Bellator. A chest of riches has appeared in their lair. Open one chest of the highest tier of value available. God Perk activity: Valor Dwells in the Heart - Ferox'Bellator recognizes the valor of this dragon. They are allowed to receive a piece to decorate their bio. This can be a piece of apparel, written works, visual art, or genes that give this dragon a warrior's vibe.
Diminished morale from slumbering deity, may withdraw from battle if in the presence of a Noctis'Timore worshipper. The following applies to battle days. Battle 3 consecutive fights in the coliseum with two dragons, one must be a Noctis'Timore worshipper and no Arcyng worshippers allowed to participate. If no Noctis'Timore worshipper present, must battle 4 consecutive battles.

8 - Somnium'Tutela
56904191.png
Trained by the fearsome Titan Augustus'Umbra, Somnium'Tutela leads the Illusionists as their Captain. Her might doesn't come from mere brawn but from the emotions of those that dream. Regardless whether the dreams are good or bad, Somnium'Tutela will often walk through the dreams of her clanmates. If she does manifest in dreams, she will help that dreamer in whatever way is necessary for their future successes. Like Arcyng, she possesses an innate sense of the grand scheme of the cosmos which makes her particularly chaotic and sometimes temperamental. As such, her followers can be fickle and carefree at strange times. Worshipper Trait: Dreamwalker - This dragon is granted a higher level of consciousness when dreaming. This can result in dream recollection which makes them more confident when going through their day. However this dragon may turn tail and flee should they get selected for an Ascendant Hunt. If this occurs then only two dragons will fight in the Coliseum excluding this Somnium'Tutela worshipper.
God Wrath activity: The Nightmare is Here - Triggers an Ascendant Hunt event. God Boon activity: A Blissful Dream - Somnium'Tutela inspires her followers to dream big. Perform a creative activity of choice for Somnium'Tutela worshippers. God Perk activity: A Dream Turned Reality - Somnium'Tutela hears all dreams. Work toward a goal that was set for the dragon that rolled this perk. This can be a gene change, artwork, lore, etc.
Somnium'Tutela is one of the few deities stronger when she is asleep. Her worshippers feel no adverse impacts.

7 - Maestus'Ferrarius
65320081.png
Trained by the Titan Mortuus'Oculus, Maestus'Ferrarius serves the Crystal Spire as the Foredragon of the Blacksmiths. As the God of Metal Craft, he is responsible for turning raw materials into amazing cutlery, weapons, or other tools. Disguised as a crippled Wildclaw, many do not expect Maestus'Ferrarius's true form to be a Banescale. In fact, many are under the mistaken impression that Conjectus'Terra takes care of his crippled brother and does his work for him. If they actually saw Maestus'Ferrarius at the forge, they would be quickly corrected just by watching him. Maestus'Ferrarius is a silent ally of Noctis'Timore, favoring to supply his sinister sibling with materials and tools in under the table dealings. Followers of Maestus'Ferrarius are noted to have an affinity for working with their paws and prefer to work under their deity as a blacksmith. Worshipper Trait: The Blacksmith's Hammer - This dragon has an appreciation for well crafted gear. This enables this dragon to receive an outfit plan upon becoming Maestus'Ferrarius's follower if one doesn't exist already. During combat days, this dragon is formidable and resilient. In the Coliseum it takes three faints before this dragon is considered dead and exalted. During creative events, only quality results shall be accepted.
God Wrath activity: A Taste of the Bellows - This dragon has angered Maestus'Ferrarius and nothing is going their way. Anything they craft or is crafted for them shatters like glass regardless of material. If in the coliseum, this dragon must fight for 5 more battles. God Boon activity: Tempered by Fire - Maestus'Ferrarius is impressed by this dragon. This dragon may receive one piece to decorate their bio, whether that be artwork or written works. God Perk activity: A Keen Edge - This dragon has achieved a beautiful lifestyle that balances creativity and purpose. To aid in maintaining such a keen edge, Maestus'Ferrarius has blessed this dragon to have a single goal achieved. Whether that is creative or for the Coliseum.
No impact. Maestus'Ferrarius is awake and able to commune with his worshippers.

6 - Aeternalis'Zephyrus
82392666.png
Aeternalis'Zephyrus was trained by his mighty mother Magna'Mater in both the ways of how to hide his Undertide existence and soaring through the air with grace. Disguised like his future wife Mater'Tenebrarum as a mighty Guardian, he pretends that his "charge" is the safety of the Crystal Spire's denizens. Which is why he serves the Crystal Spire as a member of the Sea Patrol. However, he is flippant and easily distracted. It is well known that Aeternalis'Zephyrus will abandon his post on patrol if he sees something distracting. Which is why he is frequently accompanied by one of any of his worshippers. In a way, by having the responsibility of setting a good example, he will do his best to whatever task he is given. Although sometimes it is noted that his worshippers also adopt his flippant and carefree ways. So instead of a patrol scouting the perimeter, one might find Aeternalis'Zephyrus and his followers partying and fooling around in the Forest of Whispers. Out of the Pantheon, Aeternalis'Zephyrus is the most irresponsible and his followers equally reflect that fact. Worshipper Trait: As Carefree as the Wind - This dragon finds it difficult to care about the troubles of the world. They float through life as easy and as carefree as the wind. They are often mistaken for being apathetic and find it difficult to also make friends. In Coliseum events this dragon will do the bare minimum to stay alive. Sometimes they may not even participate in creative events. If on a creative day, flip a coin to see if this dragon even participates. Tails means failure to participate.
God Wrath activity: A Raging Storm - This dragon has done the unthinkable and angered Aeternalis'Zephyrus. Send this dragon to the Hallowed Hall. They will have three days to be rescued before being exalted. God Boon activity: A Calm Spring Breeze - Life is just peachy for this dragon. They may have the opportunity to bond with a loved one or make a new friend. God Perk activity: The Tailwinds Provide - This dragon has done well to please Aeternalis'Zephyrus. This dragon may receive a work (written or visual) to decorate their bio or may open 3 chest items of highest available tier value.
None, Aeternalis'Zephyrus is awake to commune with worshippers.

5 - Tenebrae'Abyssus
82392668.png
Trained alongside her brother under their mother Magna'Mater, Tenebrae'Abyssus is a staunch but silent ally of their older brother Noctis'Timore. Which is why she ended up taking the Titan Anima'Dux as her husband. Both Undertides value Noctis'Timore's clever mind and dreams of the future. Disguised as a formidable Guardian, Tenebrae'Abyssus is far more monstrous than her brother Aeternalis'Zephyrus. She has no qualms about purging those she views as weak from the lands overseen by Sanguinem Luna Clan. Serving as a member of the Sea Patrol and nicknamed the "Behemoth of the Sea", Tenebrae'Abyssus will ruthlessly cut down intruders without even asking questions. If dragon or beast is not where they are supposed to be, they'd better pray that they are not discovered by the Behemoth of the Sea. Followers of Tenebrae'Abyssus are primarily water aligned dragons with a low tolerance for foolishness. Out of the Pantheon followers, they rival Noctis'Timore's followers for creepy zealotry. Worshipper Trait: The Abyss Stares Back - There is just something about this dragon's gaze that others find unnerving. This intimidation gives this dragon an edge in social situations and combat. Depending on the social situation, this dragon may receive extra items or extra pieces of artwork. During combat, this dragon may faint once and wake up for a second chance at the fight. If they faint again then they must be treated as dead and subsequently exalted. This dragon is more likely to join the Sea Patrol during the job sorting event or after becoming a follower.
God Wrath activity: The Abyss Claims All - Tenebrae'Abyssus's wrath has come silent and deadly. Exalt the dragon that has triggered this wrath. This dragon will be marked as "Missing at Sea" in their eulogy. God Boon activity: What Treasures Hide Here - A rarity, Tenebrae'Abyssus is found to be in a good mood. This dragon may open two chest items. They were lucky enough to find the treasure during their duties. God Perk activity: Look at this Stuff - The Sea Patrol has discovered a treasure trove under the deep and murky waters. Each member of the Sea Patrol is entitled to open one chest item. (Minimum of three chests can be opened during this perk event.)
None, Tenebrae'Abyssus is awake to commune with her worshippers.

4 - Aetherius'Lyra
50510795.png
While jovial in outward behavior and garish in appearance, Aetherius'Lyra is infamous for his rampant jealousy and vanity. His voice can charm the shell off of a Shellion and even pacify Crudelis'Aegror's fury. Out of all of the Plant Singers, he takes to his job with the vigor and passion that can rival his eldest sister Quiescis'Lillium's ardor toward raising plants. As the God of Song, Aetherius'Lyra can sense the heart songs (or "theme" songs) of all things. He will often pull in others that have specific singing voices to perform the songs in an Acapella style during festivities or if he is just in the mood. Many of his followers are such dragons, talented in their voices or at least able to produce a special beat at a note that Aetherius'Lyra likes. Many followers of Aetherius'Lyra are noted to be Diva-like in behavior, obstinate in the extreme when angered. Worshipper Trait: One of Many Muses - This dragon is but one of many of Aetherius'Lyra's muses. Enraptured by his singing, this dragon is capable of producing a similar but lesser enchanting hold over others around them. This dragon will find themselves more successful in social events and slippery enough to avoid being exalted (+5 to all social event rolls). This dragon will suffer during combat events. All followers of Aetherius'Lyra must become a mage, see Forums for threads about mage builds for Coliseum.
God Wrath activity: Disharmony - This dragon somehow has created a dissonance with the rest of the Muses. In his anger, Aetherius'Lyra has banished this dragon from his followers. This dragon must now permanently stay as a mage build in the Coliseum and suffer a -3 to all rolls. This dragon will receive the "Dissonance" trait and will not be able to rejoin Aetherius'Lyra's faith. God Boon activity: Harmony - The melodies that the Muses have been creating in Aetherius'Lyra's name have pleased him. Each follower of Aetherius'Lyra may receive a "Theme" song or may open one chest item each. God Perk activity: Resonance - The powers of the Muses have amplified in combination with their deity's own. Aetherius'Lyra has blessed them with the opportunity to receive one goal achievement. This can be a new gene or any kind of art.
None, Aetherius'Lyra is able to commune with his worshippers.

3 - Umbra'Penna
70333207.png
Among the youngest of the Pantheon, although Arcyng is younger than her, Umbra'Penna has felt that she needed to prove herself more to her parents and siblings. The stigma that surrounds Ridgebacks will haunt her for as long as she manifests in such a form. However, this shape has given her incredible insight toward the minds of thieves and pickpockets alike. As the Goddess of Wealth, she detests thieves with a crushing ardor. It does not mean that she simply gives away funding out of generosity. Far from it. Any attempts to borrow clan funds must be conducted through some sort of deal with Umbra'Penna. In many cases the exchange is weighed heavily in Umbra'Penna's favor. Followers of Umbra'Penna are noted to be miserly and greedy beyond compare. These followers often do their best to place themselves in seats of power or wealth. Many become part of the Astronomers caste. Worshipper Trait: A Dragon's Greed - Scrooge better move over for this miserly soul. This dragon is driven by an insatiable desire for more things to add to their hoard. This dragon will participate more frequently in Coliseum events for more rewards (+5 to any roll related to Colisem participation). However they will not go out of their way to replace someone already existing on the team. Flaunt this dragon's wealth by garbing them in richer/more expensive apparel pieces. Seek out a clothier if unable to find a desirable design.
God Wrath activity: From Riches to Rags - Umbra'Penna has weighed this dragon's soul against their debt. It is time to collect. Exalt this dragon and return any apparel or equipped items to the main clan hoard. God Boon activity: A Hoard to Brood Over - This dragon has done well to appease Umbra'Penna. They may open 1 gold chest or highest tier of chest item available. Those rewards are theirs and theirs alone. God Perk activity: The Midas Touch - Play in the Fairgrounds until the maximum treasure amount is earned. This perk lasts for 24 hours so it is possible to take breaks. While this dragon may argue about the treasure being added to the main hoard, these new funds are available for the clan to utilize.
None, Umbra'Penna is able to commune with her worshippers.

2 - Crudelis'Aegror
51470273.png
It is unknown whether Crudelis'Aegror was destined to become anything other than the maniacal and monstrous deity that she is today. Any such musing would only be answerless speculation. Taken when she was but a hatchling and twisted by the dark magics that Noctis'Timore wields, Crudelis'Aegror's charge is her eldest brother now. An individual that she will protect with violent zeal. Her ferocity is infamous. Her power felt at every corner of the territory. Every time a tree is consumed by fungus, or a beast collapse from disease, that is Crudelis'Aegror's influence. Unlike the Plaguebringer, whom seems to waffle between her power's potential and whatever social conventions try to hold her back, Crudelis'Aegror simply doesn't care. Crudelis'Aegror will apply her power full force and never hold back. Her followers are the strongest, the fittest, the most resilient. And like their ferocious mistress, they simply do not care about the squeals and mewling of the weak. Worshipper Trait: Soldier of Wrath - This dragon is more likely to join a military caste. Displaying incredible magic and physical might, this dragon is allowed to use a tincture if struck by Minstrel’s Song. Similarly, this dragon is an ally to all Noctis’Timore worshippers and will negate a total party exalt if teamed up with a Noctis’Timore worshipper. Instead they will team up to get the third fighter exalted during Ascendant Hunts.
God Wrath activity: Bad to the Bone - Crudelis’Aegror thinks this dragon is weak. Her powers have seeped into the bones of the unlucky soul to earn her fury. The target dragon must now have a new gene plan that gives some sense of intimidation or danger. A mutation has changed their very bones so be sure to apply the changes as soon as possible. God Boon activity: Survival of the Fittest - This dragon has impressed Crudelis'Aegror with their adaptability. They may receive any kind of desirable reward, but only one. This can range from an outfit or a piece of art. If art has been selected, emphasis on the phrase "Survival of the Fittest" is encouraged. God Perk activity: The Plagues - This dragon has called upon Crudelis'Aegror's might. The surge in Crudelis'Aegror's power sabotages what power may have been summoned by a different deity. Roll a d20 for which deity. This dragon may now take whatever rewards were intended for that deity's worshippers. If a 1 is rolled, nothing happens.
None, Crudelis'Aegror is awake to commune with her worshippers.

1 - Noctis'Timore
22569201.png
The eldest of the Pantheon and imprisoned within the Hallowed Hall for his crimes, Noctis'Timore is the God of Death and Evil. He is the founder of the Cult of Rebirth, a secretive group that is not formally acknowledged as an official caste in Sanguinem Luna. Malevolent and fierce, Noctis'Timore's ability to steal followers is second to none (must roll 2 or higher for successful follower steal, does not apply to Arcyng followers). Followers of Noctis'Timore are noted to be more distant and solitary. Worshipper Trait: Traitorous Snake - This dragon will always look after number one. If on a Coliseum team during an Ascendant Hunt, this dragon will betray a team mate to save their own hide. Noctis'Timore worshippers will actively shun Arcyng worshippers. If the two types of worshippers are on the same Coliseum team, all three fighters will be exalted in an Ascendant Hunt event due to in-fighting.
God Wrath activity: Trial of Ascension - This dragon must find a candidate for the Rite of Ascension. Roll a D4, this gives the number of days this dragon has before they must become Ascendant themselves. Roll a D20 for all citizens in Serenity Village, if one is a 18-20 then the Trial of Ascendance is successful and that dragon is sent to the Hallowed Hall. If the Noctis'Timore worshipper fails the trial, they must be sent to the Hallowed Hall instead. God Boon activity: A Coin for the Ferry Dragon - This dragon has struck a deal with Noctis'Timore's son Exitus. Go to the Auction House and purchase a dragon of choice. This new dragon will automatically be a worshipper of Noctis'Timore. God Perk activity: The Devil's Own Luck - This dragon gets to take an apparel piece of choice from Noctis'Timore's hoard. Use this piece in their outfit or design an outfit around this piece. Create a thread to seek out a clothier if stuck on outfit design.
Impact on worshippers from Angel's Coup D'etat Legenday Event: "Well that was short lived" - No notable impacts.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
Legendary Events

These events can only be achieved by meeting all requirements and rolling "a bloodmoon rises" special event. These events correspond to the Sanguinem Luna Clan Historia, which can be reviewed here. If all current Legendary Events are achieved, or not all parameters are met, local legends for Serenity Village will be created whenever a bloodmoon rises special event is activated.
The Pantheon Age
  • Moving House
    Arcyng proposed that we move the Crystal Spire onto the mainland, where the Starwood Strand stood. It was an amazing feat that we performed, channeling all of our power into the Crystal Spire. Arcyng was the keystone and he was the one to initiate the teleportation spell that brought the entire structure and some ocean water to our new home, an inland sea that we identified as unclaimed by another clan and perfect for our needs. [...] The decision was well received by Sanguinem Luna, even though the majority of the land was dead. ~Aeterna'Scientia Requirements:
    • Must obtain all four Founders of Serenity Village
    • This is a freebie Legendary Event that requires writing out how the Serenity Village founders find Sanguinem Luna Clan
  • The Scouring
    The presence of hostile Daughters of Weyrova Harpies continued to plague our clan even after we moved the Crystal Spire. The most disconcerting effect that we saw from these constant attacks was the ever growing hostility from the local Talonok, Serthis, and even Maren. Our military castes would report of increased skirmishes that included more than just Harpy combatants. In an effort to try and keep the local Beastclans from joining the Harpies and preserving the relative peace, Arcyng organized a peace summit with the leaders of the local Talonok, Centaur, Serthis, Maren, and Longneck clans. Only the Centaur and Longneck representatives showed up bearing bad news. The Serthis, Maren, and Talonok were all preparing for war. Their minds were addled by the Shade, which the Daughters of Weyrova were known Shade-worshipers. [...] I remember how short lived those roars of defiance and blood-lust were. One moment the Crystal Spire echoed with the roars of the Beastclan, then the next they were drowned by the thunder of the inland sea exploding in a storm of fire and steam. It was a swift spell, [...] but it was effective. [...] He only used the explosion to eliminate the aggressive Harpies and Shade. ~Aeterna'Scientia Requirements:
    • Must be Generation 4 or later
    • All 4 Beastclan settlements must be established
    • Must be activated before The Angel's Coup D'etat Legendary Event
    • Once activated, write about the Serenity Village residents' reaction
    • This event counts as one point out of five toward purging the Shade from Sanguinem Luna lands.
  • The Angel's Coup D'etat
    This event marked the end of the Pantheon Age and the beginning of the New Age, where Tenebris'Cor betrayed both Noctis'Timore and Arcyng Leo'Animus to seize control of the entire clan. The Angel's Coup D'etat was a terrible fight that resulted in many of the Gods needing to enter crystal hibernation for healing. Both Noctis'Timore and Arcyng Leo'Animus became Tenebris'Cor's prisoners after this horrible event. ~Aeterna'Scientia Requirements:
    • Must be Generation 8 or later
    • Must occur after The Scouring Legendary Event
    • Write about this event in the bios of the survivors
    • This event will negatively impact worshippers of the Gods that go to sleep in crystal hibernation
    The New Age
  • No Longer Home
    This event, heralded by the return of the horrible Aether to all of Sornieth, marked the end of Sanguinem Luna Clan's loyalty to Arcane. Tenebris'Cor, in a swift gambit, declared that the Arcane Flight no longer valued the core beliefs that set the flight apart from the rest of Sornieth. To save Sanguinem Luna Clan's repository of knowledge from the Aether infestation, Tenebris'Cor summoned the full strength of his Titan blood and teleported Sanguinem Luna's entire floating island into the Southern Icefields. Landing between nameless peaks within the Cloudscrape Crags, Sanguinem Luna Clan's floating island territory quickly rose above the clouds. The Clan's bravery to ascend beyond the heavens garnered the attention of local Ice Flight clans and Beastclan alike. Requirements:
    • Must occur after The Angel's Coup D'Etat Legendary Event
    • Write about this event in the bios of the villagers
Legendary Events

These events can only be achieved by meeting all requirements and rolling "a bloodmoon rises" special event. These events correspond to the Sanguinem Luna Clan Historia, which can be reviewed here. If all current Legendary Events are achieved, or not all parameters are met, local legends for Serenity Village will be created whenever a bloodmoon rises special event is activated.
The Pantheon Age
  • Moving House
    Arcyng proposed that we move the Crystal Spire onto the mainland, where the Starwood Strand stood. It was an amazing feat that we performed, channeling all of our power into the Crystal Spire. Arcyng was the keystone and he was the one to initiate the teleportation spell that brought the entire structure and some ocean water to our new home, an inland sea that we identified as unclaimed by another clan and perfect for our needs. [...] The decision was well received by Sanguinem Luna, even though the majority of the land was dead. ~Aeterna'Scientia Requirements:
    • Must obtain all four Founders of Serenity Village
    • This is a freebie Legendary Event that requires writing out how the Serenity Village founders find Sanguinem Luna Clan
  • The Scouring
    The presence of hostile Daughters of Weyrova Harpies continued to plague our clan even after we moved the Crystal Spire. The most disconcerting effect that we saw from these constant attacks was the ever growing hostility from the local Talonok, Serthis, and even Maren. Our military castes would report of increased skirmishes that included more than just Harpy combatants. In an effort to try and keep the local Beastclans from joining the Harpies and preserving the relative peace, Arcyng organized a peace summit with the leaders of the local Talonok, Centaur, Serthis, Maren, and Longneck clans. Only the Centaur and Longneck representatives showed up bearing bad news. The Serthis, Maren, and Talonok were all preparing for war. Their minds were addled by the Shade, which the Daughters of Weyrova were known Shade-worshipers. [...] I remember how short lived those roars of defiance and blood-lust were. One moment the Crystal Spire echoed with the roars of the Beastclan, then the next they were drowned by the thunder of the inland sea exploding in a storm of fire and steam. It was a swift spell, [...] but it was effective. [...] He only used the explosion to eliminate the aggressive Harpies and Shade. ~Aeterna'Scientia Requirements:
    • Must be Generation 4 or later
    • All 4 Beastclan settlements must be established
    • Must be activated before The Angel's Coup D'etat Legendary Event
    • Once activated, write about the Serenity Village residents' reaction
    • This event counts as one point out of five toward purging the Shade from Sanguinem Luna lands.
  • The Angel's Coup D'etat
    This event marked the end of the Pantheon Age and the beginning of the New Age, where Tenebris'Cor betrayed both Noctis'Timore and Arcyng Leo'Animus to seize control of the entire clan. The Angel's Coup D'etat was a terrible fight that resulted in many of the Gods needing to enter crystal hibernation for healing. Both Noctis'Timore and Arcyng Leo'Animus became Tenebris'Cor's prisoners after this horrible event. ~Aeterna'Scientia Requirements:
    • Must occur after The Scouring Legendary Event
    • Write about this event in the bios of the survivors
    • This event will negatively impact worshippers of the Gods that go to sleep in crystal hibernation
    The New Age
  • No Longer Home
    This event, heralded by the return of the horrible Aether to all of Sornieth, marked the end of Sanguinem Luna Clan's loyalty to Arcane. Tenebris'Cor, in a swift gambit, declared that the Arcane Flight no longer valued the core beliefs that set the flight apart from the rest of Sornieth. To save Sanguinem Luna Clan's repository of knowledge from the Aether infestation, Tenebris'Cor summoned the full strength of his Titan blood and teleported Sanguinem Luna's entire floating island into the Southern Icefields. Landing between nameless peaks within the Cloudscrape Crags, Sanguinem Luna Clan's floating island territory quickly rose above the clouds. The Clan's bravery to ascend beyond the heavens garnered the attention of local Ice Flight clans and Beastclan alike. Requirements:
    • Must occur after The Angel's Coup D'Etat Legendary Event
    • Write about this event in the bios of the villagers
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
[center]Note: Once the generation count is 4 steps away from a prior generation, that prior generation enters “Elder” stage and is unable to breed. Example, Generation 0 will be elders once the generation count reaches 4. Similarly, if a generation is 6 steps away from a prior generation, the Elder generation will pass away from old age. Example, Generation 1 will be exalted once the generation count reaches 7. Demi-God exception: Demi-Gods, because of their divine lineage, will live in the adult stage longer. They will not become elders until 9 generations from when they were hatched. However, once they reach Elder stage, they will leave the village to live with their divine parent and become an NPC that will be able to still occasionally interact with the village. Please note that this only applies to Demi-Gods, meaning half god. A quarter divine or below is no longer considered a Demi-God and does not qualify for this exception. Generation Count 8 [rule] Generation 0 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85447237][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/854473/85447237.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85433596][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/854336/85433596.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85382652][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/853827/85382652.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85240995][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/852410/85240995.png[/img][/url] [rule] Generation 1 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85643069][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/856431/85643069.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85886543][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/858866/85886543.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85983269][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/859833/85983269.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86098887][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/860989/86098887.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86098888][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/860989/86098888.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86098889][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/860989/86098889.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85625810][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/856259/85625810.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82780943][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/827810/82780943.png[/img][/url] [rule] Generation 2 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85992543][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/859926/85992543.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86336797][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/863368/86336797.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86790051][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/867901/86790051.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86844199][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/868442/86844199.png[/img][/url] [rule] Generation 3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87860773][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/878608/87860773.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88042559][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/880426/88042559.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88042560][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/880426/88042560.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88042567][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/880426/88042567.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88042568][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/880426/88042568.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88042569][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/880426/88042569.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88042577][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/880426/88042577.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88042578][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/880426/88042578.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88042579][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/880426/88042579.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88042580][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/880426/88042580.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88042581][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/880426/88042581.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88164614][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881647/88164614.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88164615][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881647/88164615.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88164616][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881647/88164616.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88164622][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881647/88164622.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88164623][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881647/88164623.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88178744][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881788/88178744.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88178745][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881788/88178745.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88178746][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881788/88178746.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88286162][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/882862/88286162.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88286163][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/882862/88286163.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88286164][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/882862/88286164.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88286165][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/882862/88286165.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88286166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/882862/88286166.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89997320][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/899974/89997320.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90017130][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/900172/90017130.png[/img][/url] [rule] Generation 4 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90124571][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/901246/90124571.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90253423][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/902535/90253423.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90253424][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/902535/90253424.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90253425][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/902535/90253425.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90253426][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/902535/90253426.png[/img][/url] [rule] Generation 5 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91094658][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910947/91094658.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91146349][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911464/91146349.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91292881][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/912929/91292881.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92392554][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/923926/92392554.png[/img][/url] [rule] Generation 6 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92233384][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/922334/92233384.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92233462][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/922335/92233462.png[/img][/url] [rule] Generation 7 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92937087][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/929371/92937087.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93440094][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/934401/93440094.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94217873][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/942179/94217873.png[/img][/url] [rule] Generation 8 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92451469][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/924515/92451469.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92413573][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/924136/92413573.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92413572][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/924136/92413572.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62318047][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/623181/62318047.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93329962][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/933300/93329962.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93329961][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/933300/93329961.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93329960][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/933300/93329960.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92165882][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/921659/92165882.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92255897][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/922559/92255897.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92679657][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/926797/92679657.png[/img][/url] [rule] [/center]
Note: Once the generation count is 4 steps away from a prior generation, that prior generation enters “Elder” stage and is unable to breed. Example, Generation 0 will be elders once the generation count reaches 4. Similarly, if a generation is 6 steps away from a prior generation, the Elder generation will pass away from old age. Example, Generation 1 will be exalted once the generation count reaches 7.

Demi-God exception: Demi-Gods, because of their divine lineage, will live in the adult stage longer. They will not become elders until 9 generations from when they were hatched. However, once they reach Elder stage, they will leave the village to live with their divine parent and become an NPC that will be able to still occasionally interact with the village. Please note that this only applies to Demi-Gods, meaning half god. A quarter divine or below is no longer considered a Demi-God and does not qualify for this exception.

Generation Count

Generation 0

85447237.png85433596.png85382652.png85240995.png

Generation 1

85643069.png85886543.png85983269.png86098887.png86098888.png86098889.png85625810.png82780943.png

Generation 2

85992543.png86336797.png86790051.png86844199.png

Generation 3

87860773.png88042559.png88042560.png88042567.png88042568.png88042569.png88042577.png88042578.png88042579.png88042580.png88042581.png88164614.png88164615.png88164616.png88164622.png88164623.png88178744.png88178745.png88178746.png88286162.png88286163.png88286164.png88286165.png88286166.png89997320.png90017130.png

Generation 4

90124571.png90253423.png90253424.png90253425.png90253426.png

Generation 5

91094658.png91146349.png91292881.png92392554.png

Generation 6

92233384.png92233462.png

Generation 7

92937087.png93440094.png94217873.png

Generation 8

92451469.png92413573.png92413572.png62318047.png93329962.png93329961.png93329960.png92165882.png92255897.png92679657.png
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
Serenity Village Demographic Trivia

Dominant Patron Deity of Serenity Village

None, recalculating.

If a deity holds the majority of the worshippers available, they will be able to provide a "village perk" for all of the residents of the settlement.

Caste Occupations

Total Adults in Village: Recalculating...

Domestic
Crystalweavers: 2
Plantsingers: 3
Hunters: 2
Nursery Sisters: 1
Blacksmiths: 2
Spellsmiths: 3
Astronomers: 4
Chefs: 2

Military
The Day's Watch: 3
The Night's Watch: 2
The Illusionists: 3
The Sea Patrol: 3

It looks like the village is surviving primarily on the meats and wild greens of the Forest of Whispers that the hunters can acquire. The drought has been severe so the stability of food supplies is in question. Although with the new addition of a new crop field, perhaps the Plant Singers can stabilize the food supply despite the drought.

Non-Deity NPC’s

These NPC’s are dragons that are invested in the activities of Serenity Village. However they are not activated by any rolls. They may appear in a villager’s lore, but that appearance is dictated by their activation parameters.
Serenity Village Demographic Trivia

Dominant Patron Deity of Serenity Village

None, recalculating.

If a deity holds the majority of the worshippers available, they will be able to provide a "village perk" for all of the residents of the settlement.

Caste Occupations

Total Adults in Village: Recalculating...

Domestic
Crystalweavers: 2
Plantsingers: 3
Hunters: 2
Nursery Sisters: 1
Blacksmiths: 2
Spellsmiths: 3
Astronomers: 4
Chefs: 2

Military
The Day's Watch: 3
The Night's Watch: 2
The Illusionists: 3
The Sea Patrol: 3

It looks like the village is surviving primarily on the meats and wild greens of the Forest of Whispers that the hunters can acquire. The drought has been severe so the stability of food supplies is in question. Although with the new addition of a new crop field, perhaps the Plant Singers can stabilize the food supply despite the drought.

Non-Deity NPC’s

These NPC’s are dragons that are invested in the activities of Serenity Village. However they are not activated by any rolls. They may appear in a villager’s lore, but that appearance is dictated by their activation parameters.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
1 2 3 4 5 6