Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LORE] Hotel Mabiya
PLEASE DON'T COMMENT
still a work in progress!

HOTEL MABIYA
Welcome to our little paradise, a destination equally prioritizing safety and enjoyment! No matter if you're seeking vacation, leisure, rest, or mercy, our hotel is perfect for everyone! We hope to see you very soon!

ABOUT US
Learn more about Hotel Mabiya and our goals.

ARCADE
Preview our exciting games and challenges.

FOOD COURT
Look over our exquisite restaurants and famous dishes.

POOLS
Explore our hundreds of exciting pools and waterparks.

ROOMS
Browse our numerous unique and luxurious rooms.

OFF-LIMITS AREAS
Learn which areas and rooms to avoid at Hotel Mabiya.

FAQ
Find the answers to any questions you may have.

RULES AND GUIDELINES
Review our rules to ensure a safe and fun visit.

BUILDING MAP
Find locations with ease using our building map.

BEHIND THE SCENES
Learn more about Hotel Mabiya lore directly from the words of yours truly!

DISCLAIMER: this is a fictional universe and does not exist as a real-life location. Hotel Mabiya is only on Flight Rising and is set up as a fake hotel purely for entertainment and creative purposes. Enjoy reading!

PLEASE DON'T COMMENT
still a work in progress!

HOTEL MABIYA
Welcome to our little paradise, a destination equally prioritizing safety and enjoyment! No matter if you're seeking vacation, leisure, rest, or mercy, our hotel is perfect for everyone! We hope to see you very soon!

ABOUT US
Learn more about Hotel Mabiya and our goals.

ARCADE
Preview our exciting games and challenges.

FOOD COURT
Look over our exquisite restaurants and famous dishes.

POOLS
Explore our hundreds of exciting pools and waterparks.

ROOMS
Browse our numerous unique and luxurious rooms.

OFF-LIMITS AREAS
Learn which areas and rooms to avoid at Hotel Mabiya.

FAQ
Find the answers to any questions you may have.

RULES AND GUIDELINES
Review our rules to ensure a safe and fun visit.

BUILDING MAP
Find locations with ease using our building map.

BEHIND THE SCENES
Learn more about Hotel Mabiya lore directly from the words of yours truly!

DISCLAIMER: this is a fictional universe and does not exist as a real-life location. Hotel Mabiya is only on Flight Rising and is set up as a fake hotel purely for entertainment and creative purposes. Enjoy reading!

SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
[center][img][/img] [size=7][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]ABOUT US[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]We strive to be a widely accessible destination for anyone in need of a reliable shelter, while also providing countless forms of entertainment, making our hotel the perfect destination for a vacation! [/color][/font][/size] [color=transparent]or when you believe you might die.[/color] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]WHY WE'RE #1[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25][b]We utilize esteemed resources to achieve the unique properties of Hotel Mabiya[/b]. Using advanced technology (which we will not disclose), Hotel Mabiya is able to be found all over Sornieth! Simply looking around will get you to our hotel in no time. [b]The top priority here at Hotel Mabiya is safety[/b]. The hotel is equipped to endure and survive all 4,508 predicted apocalyptic scenarios, as well as all possible natural disasters, to ensure our reliability as a shelter for any crisis. Should you believe you are still in danger while staying at Hotel Mabiya, presume that the end is near. [b]Our hotel boasts tons of memorable locations and activities to visit[/b]! From the game nights hosted by staff to the hundreds of pools and waterparks at Hotel Mabiya, you'll never be bored for a second! Need a break from the chaos? Take a nice cruise down the calm waters of the lazy river! Too much pent-up stress? Melt it all away in the toasty hot tubs! Wanna get away from the kids? Bring them to the ball pits to burn out all that energy![/color][/font][/size] [color=transparent]you're a failure of a parent if you rely on this.[/color] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]WHY WE CARE[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25][b]We know how it feels to struggle[/b]. The Hotel Mabiya project was inspired by the founder's experiences growing up without a place to call home. Our passion comes from a place of true understanding and sympathy, not from your wallet. [b]We believe happiness should be available to all.[/b] We believe a world where no dragon is equal is a world in need of change. No matter your background, species, gender, beliefs, or affiliations, Hotel Mabiya strives to give you the experience we believe all dragons deserve. [b]Hotel Mabiya puts family first.[/b] We value the strength and long-lasting love that lies within family, and naturally, our workforce reflects these beliefs. We do not have employees, but rather, family members, cousins and siblings. This workplace model, compared to treating our staff as mere employees, promotes kindness and compassion.[/color][/font][/size] [color=transparent]they really wish that was still the case[/color] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]SQUASHING THE RUMORS[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25][b]Hotel Mabiya is not a cult[/b]. There are no religious or ritual aspects within Hotel Mabiya's practices, and staff have full autonomy and control over their personal choices. [b]Hotel Mabiya is not affiliated with eldritch pacts[/b]. The "eldritch pact" is a long-debunked myth that Hotel Mabiya has no affiliation with. Hotel Mabiya remains flight-neutral. [b]Hotel Mabiya does not want to hurt you[/b]. This directly goes against our message and mission as a team. If you ever feel unsafe, you are welcome to report any worries to Hotel Mabiya staff. It is safe to do so.[/color][/font][/size]
[img][/img]
ABOUT US
We strive to be a widely accessible destination for anyone in need of a reliable shelter, while also providing countless forms of entertainment, making our hotel the perfect destination for a vacation!
or when you believe you might die.
WHY WE'RE #1
We utilize esteemed resources to achieve the unique properties of Hotel Mabiya. Using advanced technology (which we will not disclose), Hotel Mabiya is able to be found all over Sornieth! Simply looking around will get you to our hotel in no time.
The top priority here at Hotel Mabiya is safety. The hotel is equipped to endure and survive all 4,508 predicted apocalyptic scenarios, as well as all possible natural disasters, to ensure our reliability as a shelter for any crisis. Should you believe you are still in danger while staying at Hotel Mabiya, presume that the end is near.
Our hotel boasts tons of memorable locations and activities to visit! From the game nights hosted by staff to the hundreds of pools and waterparks at Hotel Mabiya, you'll never be bored for a second! Need a break from the chaos? Take a nice cruise down the calm waters of the lazy river! Too much pent-up stress? Melt it all away in the toasty hot tubs! Wanna get away from the kids? Bring them to the ball pits to burn out all that energy!

you're a failure of a parent if you rely on this.
WHY WE CARE
We know how it feels to struggle. The Hotel Mabiya project was inspired by the founder's experiences growing up without a place to call home. Our passion comes from a place of true understanding and sympathy, not from your wallet.
We believe happiness should be available to all. We believe a world where no dragon is equal is a world in need of change. No matter your background, species, gender, beliefs, or affiliations, Hotel Mabiya strives to give you the experience we believe all dragons deserve.
Hotel Mabiya puts family first. We value the strength and long-lasting love that lies within family, and naturally, our workforce reflects these beliefs. We do not have employees, but rather, family members, cousins and siblings. This workplace model, compared to treating our staff as mere employees, promotes kindness and compassion.

they really wish that was still the case
SQUASHING THE RUMORS
Hotel Mabiya is not a cult. There are no religious or ritual aspects within Hotel Mabiya's practices, and staff have full autonomy and control over their personal choices.
Hotel Mabiya is not affiliated with eldritch pacts. The "eldritch pact" is a long-debunked myth that Hotel Mabiya has no affiliation with. Hotel Mabiya remains flight-neutral.
Hotel Mabiya does not want to hurt you. This directly goes against our message and mission as a team. If you ever feel unsafe, you are welcome to report any worries to Hotel Mabiya staff. It is safe to do so.

[center][img][/img] [size=7][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]ARCADE[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]INTRO[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]TAKING A LOOK[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]TEXT[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]MORE ABOUT AREA[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]TEXT[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]THINGS TO DO[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]TEXT[/color][/font][/size]
[img][/img]
ARCADE
INTRO

TAKING A LOOK
TEXT

MORE ABOUT AREA
TEXT

THINGS TO DO
TEXT

[center][img][/img] [size=7][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]FOOD COURT[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]Worked up an appetite after exploring the hotel? No worries! Stop by at the Food Court for a refreshing bite![/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]TAKING A LOOK[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]As of now, our food court boasts five unique eateries: Lovers' Diner, Sin's Garten, Sugar Sweet Haven, Serenity Tea Cafe, and Bubbly Bells Bakery. The court itself holds many rows of tables to sit down and eat at for your convenience.[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]MORE ABOUT THE FOOD COURT[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]TEXT[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]THINGS TO DO[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]Well, what do you think? Come over to the Food Court for a bite if you're ever feeling peckish, or want to try a new dish![/color][/font][/size]
[img][/img]
FOOD COURT
Worked up an appetite after exploring the hotel? No worries! Stop by at the Food Court for a refreshing bite!

TAKING A LOOK
As of now, our food court boasts five unique eateries: Lovers' Diner, Sin's Garten, Sugar Sweet Haven, Serenity Tea Cafe, and Bubbly Bells Bakery. The court itself holds many rows of tables to sit down and eat at for your convenience.

MORE ABOUT THE FOOD COURT
TEXT

THINGS TO DO
Well, what do you think? Come over to the Food Court for a bite if you're ever feeling peckish, or want to try a new dish!

[center][img][/img] [size=7][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]POOLS[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]INTRO[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]TAKING A LOOK[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]TEXT[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]MORE ABOUT AREA[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]TEXT[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]THINGS TO DO[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]TEXT[/color][/font][/size]
[img][/img]
POOLS
INTRO

TAKING A LOOK
TEXT

MORE ABOUT AREA
TEXT

THINGS TO DO
TEXT

[center][img][/img] [size=7][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]ROOMS[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]INTRO[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]TAKING A LOOK[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]TEXT[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]MORE ABOUT AREA[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]TEXT[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]THINGS TO DO[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]TEXT[/color][/font][/size]
[img][/img]
ROOMS
INTRO

TAKING A LOOK
TEXT

MORE ABOUT AREA
TEXT

THINGS TO DO
TEXT

[center][img][/img] [size=7][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]OFF-LIMITS AREAS[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]SUBTITLE[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]TITLE[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]TEXT[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]TITLE[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]TEXT[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]TITLE[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]TEXT[/color][/font][/size]
[img][/img]
OFF-LIMITS AREAS
SUBTITLE

TITLE
TEXT

TITLE
TEXT

TITLE
TEXT

[center][img][/img] [size=7][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]FAQ[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]Thank you for showing interest in Hotel Mabiya. Below is a listing of common questions and concerns regarding Hotel Mabiya. If your question was still not answered, please contact us at [spoiler]UNDEFINED[/spoiler].[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]What are the directions to Hotel Mabiya?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]Hotel Mabiya can be found anywhere thanks to our advanced technologies. The only step necessary is to bring the hotel up in conversation.[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]What are the check-in and check-out times?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]The check-in window is 16:00-00:00. The check-out window is 06:00-10:00.[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]What are the room prices?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]All rooms have a base price of 500,000 treasure. Luxury rooms will have a price range of 500,000 to 1,500,000 treasure, depending on its accommodations.[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]Will there be internet service?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]Yes, available within most areas of the hotel. However, phone calls outside of the hotel may be recorded.[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]Is outside food allowed?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]Due to recent attempts of bioterrorism carried out via food, no. Outside food and drink will not be allowed until further notice. Rooms now provide snacks and drinks to make up for this.[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]Are weapons allowed?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]For the sake of preserving our safe and comfortable environment, no. Those that attempt to sneak in weapons will be detained and prosecuted.[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]Are familiars allowed?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]Only service familiars are permitted at this time.[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]Are there laundry facilities?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]Each room comes with a washing and drying machine for clothing.[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]I lost one of my belongings, where is it?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]All foreign items are incinerated for the sake of protecting our visitors. Please keep this in mind and keep track of your belongings.[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]I somehow made my way into the Concrete Tunnels, what do I do?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]Remain calm and follow [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3238776#post_3238776][color=red]this guide.[/url][/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=transparent][b]can i leave?[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=transparent]i don't know.[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=transparent][b]i don't want to die.[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=transparent][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84157925][color=transparent]i[/url] didn't either.[/color][/font][/size]
[img][/img]
FAQ
Thank you for showing interest in Hotel Mabiya. Below is a listing of common questions and concerns regarding Hotel Mabiya. If your question was still not answered, please contact us at UNDEFINED.

What are the directions to Hotel Mabiya?
Hotel Mabiya can be found anywhere thanks to our advanced technologies. The only step necessary is to bring the hotel up in conversation.

What are the check-in and check-out times?
The check-in window is 16:00-00:00. The check-out window is 06:00-10:00.

What are the room prices?
All rooms have a base price of 500,000 treasure. Luxury rooms will have a price range of 500,000 to 1,500,000 treasure, depending on its accommodations.

Will there be internet service?
Yes, available within most areas of the hotel. However, phone calls outside of the hotel may be recorded.

Is outside food allowed?
Due to recent attempts of bioterrorism carried out via food, no. Outside food and drink will not be allowed until further notice. Rooms now provide snacks and drinks to make up for this.

Are weapons allowed?
For the sake of preserving our safe and comfortable environment, no. Those that attempt to sneak in weapons will be detained and prosecuted.

Are familiars allowed?
Only service familiars are permitted at this time.

Are there laundry facilities?
Each room comes with a washing and drying machine for clothing.

I lost one of my belongings, where is it?
All foreign items are incinerated for the sake of protecting our visitors. Please keep this in mind and keep track of your belongings.

I somehow made my way into the Concrete Tunnels, what do I do?
Remain calm and follow this guide.

can i leave?
i don't know.

i don't want to die.
i didn't either.

[center][img][/img] [size=7][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]RULES AND GUIDELINES[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]In order to have a safe and fun experience, it is essential to read over our rules and guidelines. Remember: Hotel Mabiya always puts your safety first, but you must cooperate with us in order to make it happen! [size=1][i]Violating these rules may result in death.[/i][/size][/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]RULES[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]Do not enter staff-only areas. Do not leave belongings anywhere outside of your room. Hatchlings must wear diapers at all times in the pools. Destruction of property is strictly forbidden, no matter what. Do not threaten anyone within Hotel Mabiya under any circumstance. Do not ignore your gut feelings. They are likely correct. Respect all Hotel Mabiya staff, no matter how strange they seem. Trust no written words unapproved by Hotel Mabiya. Do not linger in the shadows.[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]REMINDERS[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]There is no friendliness within the dark. All familiarity dies along with death itself. Nothing is just your imagination anymore. Your mind may not be as loyal to you as it once was.[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=optima][color=#a97346][b]DISCLAIMER[/b][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=constantia][color=#3b2c25]Hotel Mabiya is not responsible for misplaced items/persons or any injuries such as cuts, burns, bruises, bites, blunt force trauma, dismemberment, boilings, meltings, emulsifications, sacrifices, rottings of the mind, or death.[/color][/font][/size]
[img][/img]
RULES AND GUIDELINES
In order to have a safe and fun experience, it is essential to read over our rules and guidelines. Remember: Hotel Mabiya always puts your safety first, but you must cooperate with us in order to make it happen!
Violating these rules may result in death.

RULES
Do not enter staff-only areas.

Do not leave belongings anywhere outside of your room.

Hatchlings must wear diapers at all times in the pools.

Destruction of property is strictly forbidden, no matter what.

Do not threaten anyone within Hotel Mabiya under any circumstance.

Do not ignore your gut feelings. They are likely correct.

Respect all Hotel Mabiya staff, no matter how strange they seem.

Trust no written words unapproved by Hotel Mabiya.

Do not linger in the shadows.

REMINDERS
There is no friendliness within the dark.

All familiarity dies along with death itself.

Nothing is just your imagination anymore.

Your mind may not be as loyal to you as it once was.

DISCLAIMER
Hotel Mabiya is not responsible for misplaced items/persons or any injuries such as cuts, burns, bruises, bites, blunt force trauma, dismemberment, boilings, meltings, emulsifications, sacrifices, rottings of the mind, or death.

BUILDING MAP
Lost? No need to worry! Our official building map gives a clear and concise view of Hotel Mabiya, showcasing each and every location to visit as well as marking the areas off-limits to visitors.

(map to be added soon)
BUILDING MAP
Lost? No need to worry! Our official building map gives a clear and concise view of Hotel Mabiya, showcasing each and every location to visit as well as marking the areas off-limits to visitors.

(map to be added soon)