Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Write lore for the dragon above you!
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 125 126
@Countessoffire You've got so much lore going on thats a little intimidating for me so I tried to write a poem that honours her based on what I could figure out. Just credit me if you end up using it somewhere. Feel free to add to or change it. [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77827673][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/778277/77827673_350.png[/img][/url] O Mater’Tenebrarum The young rest in thy embrace. Chase away dreams of shade And shelter them till they grow old. Strong dragons raised by darkness. O Mater’Tenebrarum Great Mother of Darkness One who lurks below. Thou may rest now. But if the young despair, A beast will awaken from thy lair. O Great Mother of Darkness May they know true fear, They shall drown in thy's abyss Consumed by its life-wrenching grip. In the cold embrace of the darkest depths, There is no hide nor scale left. [/center] Anything without lore in my first tab would be ideal, but I don't mind if you pick sth from the breeder section either. @KyuuBird Ooo thats so cool! I really like the idea and i'll probably use it. I'll make sure to credit.
@Countessoffire
You've got so much lore going on thats a little intimidating for me so I tried to write a poem that honours her based on what I could figure out. Just credit me if you end up using it somewhere. Feel free to add to or change it.

77827673_350.png

O Mater’Tenebrarum
The young rest in thy embrace.
Chase away dreams of shade
And shelter them till they grow old.
Strong dragons raised by darkness.

O Mater’Tenebrarum
Great Mother of Darkness
One who lurks below.
Thou may rest now.
But if the young despair,
A beast will awaken from thy lair.

O Great Mother of Darkness
May they know true fear,
They shall drown in thy's abyss
Consumed by its life-wrenching grip.
In the cold embrace of the darkest depths,
There is no hide nor scale left.

Anything without lore in my first tab would be ideal, but I don't mind if you pick sth from the breeder section either.

@KyuuBird
Ooo thats so cool! I really like the idea and i'll probably use it. I'll make sure to credit.
smLqC.gifXBPzf.gifW3eb9.gif
[center]@Sleepyleo Hope it's okay, and if you like it you can def use it in his bio, just credit me please [emoji=shockswitch blue size=1] ---------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85664855][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/856649/85664855_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [indent]Glacus is an outlier amongst his species, due to his particular set of abilities granted to him by his birth flight. While most Undertides swim through water currents, Glacus swims and weaves through electrical currents, his scales glowing with energy and his eyes alight with a full charge. When he's near a suitably large concentration of electricity, the runes lining his body will begin to pulse in tandem with his heartbeat; the stronger the current, the faster his beat, and the brighter his runes. Occasionally, if he gets too excited, Glacus has been known to cause power outages in his current location due to the fact that he absorbs all available electricity into his body completely subconsciously. It's like fuel for him, similar to how plants absorb sunlight. Of course, he's doing his best to try and teach himself NOT to do this, because it's caused more than one inconvenience to his Clan on previous occasions. They don't hold it against him, but it sure would be nice if he didn't cause a blackout every time he got giddy. Despite his many hiccups and the fact that he's still learning how to control his abilities, Glacus is certainly a valuable Clan member. He is often sent out to deliver messages to allied clans or to fetch something from far away (as long as that location has access to electricity), due to his signature ability of travelling through electrical currents. It makes a lot of tasks tremendously easier; instead of weeks of travel by land or flight, it can take Glacus maybe a day or two tops to go back and forth (provided he doesn't get distracted along the way or causes another blackout which forces him to stay until the power is back...) [/indent] ---------- [LIST] [*][b]NP[/b], please pick anyone [i]except Njada[/i] from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/348859/1818333?name=&type=undefined]these 4 tabs in Cult of Mor[/url], preferably the dragons with less or no lore! [*]You may also pick from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/348859/2393608/2?name=&type=undefined] Hibden tab [/url]if you'd like! Ones with less or no lore though please [/LIST]
@Sleepyleo
Hope it's okay, and if you like it you can def use it in his bio, just credit me please
85664855_350.png
Glacus is an outlier amongst his species, due to his particular set of abilities granted to him by his birth flight. While most Undertides swim through water currents, Glacus swims and weaves through electrical currents, his scales glowing with energy and his eyes alight with a full charge. When he's near a suitably large concentration of electricity, the runes lining his body will begin to pulse in tandem with his heartbeat; the stronger the current, the faster his beat, and the brighter his runes.

Occasionally, if he gets too excited, Glacus has been known to cause power outages in his current location due to the fact that he absorbs all available electricity into his body completely subconsciously. It's like fuel for him, similar to how plants absorb sunlight. Of course, he's doing his best to try and teach himself NOT to do this, because it's caused more than one inconvenience to his Clan on previous occasions. They don't hold it against him, but it sure would be nice if he didn't cause a blackout every time he got giddy.

Despite his many hiccups and the fact that he's still learning how to control his abilities, Glacus is certainly a valuable Clan member. He is often sent out to deliver messages to allied clans or to fetch something from far away (as long as that location has access to electricity), due to his signature ability of travelling through electrical currents. It makes a lot of tasks tremendously easier; instead of weeks of travel by land or flight, it can take Glacus maybe a day or two tops to go back and forth (provided he doesn't get distracted along the way or causes another blackout which forces him to stay until the power is back...)

• NP, please pick anyone except Njada from these 4 tabs in Cult of Mor, preferably the dragons with less or no lore!
  • You may also pick from my Hibden tab if you'd like! Ones with less or no lore though please
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69257903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692580/69257903_350.png[/img][/url] TatamaeHonne's position as a Beastkeeper seemed shocking to her fellow cult members at first. The skydancer was so mild-mannered, quiet; always found sketching objects or dragons around her with striking realism. She knew how to capture every detail, every facet, every scale; and did not shy away from the more unsettling elements carried by many around her. In fact, she seemed more drawn to them. Perhaps wishing to capture life even in it's rawest, "ugliest" states, with an appreciation for every scar, tatter, or abnormality. There's beauty in the unnatural, in the unfavored, in the scarred... She wishes to appreciate it all. Maybe. It's never too certain with her, as TatamaeHonne would not often converse with those around her. She's a reserved type, though not in the typically shy away. She's just a bit... dismissive. With light sense of politeness that solely came from Tatamae, and never Honne. While the two heads were never in strife with one another, at least not that anyone saw, there was a clear distinction in how they presented themselves. Tatamae is softer spoken, nicer, somewhat more approachable. She says what dragons want to hear, whether it's something she believes in or not. How she knows [i]exactly[/i] what dragons want to hear, without fail, is its own mystery... but she's never been wrong. She tends to be well-liked, or at least held in positive regard, because of this. Honne, meanwhile, is blunter. Unfiltered, occasionally snide or rude, the one dragons try to ignore if talking to Tatamae. Something she reasonably does not appreciate. However, all she speaks are truths, and never lies. What she says can be unwarranted, especially when she's somehow able to hit exact insecurities of dragons she speaks with, but she's never wrong. It's an unsettling power of hers that, overall, makes speaking with TatamaeHonne as a collective sort of a double-edged sword. One head tells you what you want to hear, and the other tells you exactly what you don't want to hear. Perhaps it is for this reason they decide not to talk much if given the opportunity, as speaking so bluntly can cause one unwanted enemies. Maybe, then, it is for that reason she finds more comfort with the beasts. She was warned early on to beware of the creatures surrounding the Cult, as they are far from the tamest of monsters, but this warning didn't seem to phase her. In fact, she wandered out specifically to find the beasts. Not to tame or train, however. She seemed more keen on drawing them. Mapping out the strangest, the wildest, the most dangerous of beasts in the same excruciating detail she would pay to her fellow members. Her art became something of great virtue to those apprenticing as Beastkeepers - and even those more experienced - as they proved to be painfully accurate anatomical maps. It helped many gain a better understanding of the creatures, and even gave those who were (rightfully) too afraid to approach them an idea what they looked like, without ever having to leave the Cult's comfort. How she managed to get as close as she does to gain that level of detail is beyond most of the Cultists. But they figure it's something within her that the creatures see as their own, as that is usually the case. What that something is, however, is its own brand of mystery... [rule] Yippie!! I hope this is alright! I had been looking through your lore earlier today and thought about claiming you, but I was a bit uncertain if I could match up to your lore too well. I decided to take a shot at it now, though, because Ahh To Hell With It, pfF For the next person, gimmie some Sprog [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85931482][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/859315/85931482_350.png[/img][/url]
@KyuuBird
69257903_350.png

TatamaeHonne's position as a Beastkeeper seemed shocking to her fellow cult members at first.
The skydancer was so mild-mannered, quiet; always found sketching objects or dragons around her with striking realism. She knew how to capture every detail, every facet, every scale; and did not shy away from the more unsettling elements carried by many around her. In fact, she seemed more drawn to them. Perhaps wishing to capture life even in it's rawest, "ugliest" states, with an appreciation for every scar, tatter, or abnormality. There's beauty in the unnatural, in the unfavored, in the scarred... She wishes to appreciate it all.

Maybe. It's never too certain with her, as TatamaeHonne would not often converse with those around her. She's a reserved type, though not in the typically shy away. She's just a bit... dismissive. With light sense of politeness that solely came from Tatamae, and never Honne.
While the two heads were never in strife with one another, at least not that anyone saw, there was a clear distinction in how they presented themselves. Tatamae is softer spoken, nicer, somewhat more approachable. She says what dragons want to hear, whether it's something she believes in or not. How she knows exactly what dragons want to hear, without fail, is its own mystery... but she's never been wrong. She tends to be well-liked, or at least held in positive regard, because of this.
Honne, meanwhile, is blunter. Unfiltered, occasionally snide or rude, the one dragons try to ignore if talking to Tatamae. Something she reasonably does not appreciate. However, all she speaks are truths, and never lies. What she says can be unwarranted, especially when she's somehow able to hit exact insecurities of dragons she speaks with, but she's never wrong. It's an unsettling power of hers that, overall, makes speaking with TatamaeHonne as a collective sort of a double-edged sword.

One head tells you what you want to hear, and the other tells you exactly what you don't want to hear. Perhaps it is for this reason they decide not to talk much if given the opportunity, as speaking so bluntly can cause one unwanted enemies.

Maybe, then, it is for that reason she finds more comfort with the beasts.
She was warned early on to beware of the creatures surrounding the Cult, as they are far from the tamest of monsters, but this warning didn't seem to phase her. In fact, she wandered out specifically to find the beasts.
Not to tame or train, however. She seemed more keen on drawing them. Mapping out the strangest, the wildest, the most dangerous of beasts in the same excruciating detail she would pay to her fellow members. Her art became something of great virtue to those apprenticing as Beastkeepers - and even those more experienced - as they proved to be painfully accurate anatomical maps. It helped many gain a better understanding of the creatures, and even gave those who were (rightfully) too afraid to approach them an idea what they looked like, without ever having to leave the Cult's comfort.

How she managed to get as close as she does to gain that level of detail is beyond most of the Cultists. But they figure it's something within her that the creatures see as their own, as that is usually the case.
What that something is, however, is its own brand of mystery...
Yippie!!
I hope this is alright! I had been looking through your lore earlier today and thought about claiming you, but I was a bit uncertain if I could match up to your lore too well. I decided to take a shot at it now, though, because Ahh To Hell With It, pfF

For the next person, gimmie some Sprog
85931482_350.png
Clam | She/They | 20 | FR+3
Lore Forum [BIG WIP]
Wishlist
Want some free babies?
My FR Tumblr
1086.png
* I am new 'round these parts! Let me know if I make mistakes!
* Very lore heavy lair!
* Fae enjoyer :)!
* Will be sure to update this once I get things to scatter in here lmao
Tiny bump !
Tiny bump !
Clam | She/They | 20 | FR+3
Lore Forum [BIG WIP]
Wishlist
Want some free babies?
My FR Tumblr
1086.png
* I am new 'round these parts! Let me know if I make mistakes!
* Very lore heavy lair!
* Fae enjoyer :)!
* Will be sure to update this once I get things to scatter in here lmao
@Clam *Catches you in a bug net* I GOT U!!! ------ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85931482][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/859315/85931482.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][font=Fantasia][size=5][b]"Don't the brightest creatures have the strongest poison?"[/b][/size][/font][/center] ------ [center][font=Fantasia][size=4]Of course the Loyalty wasn't oblivious to bright dragons, having Fester, her kids, and the oh so [i]sweet, kind[/i] Festivelia. But Sprog was an interesting addition nontheless. The way he was accepted was rather odd too. Or "Absolutely Bleeding And Rotting Embarassing" if you were to ask Skark.(He is still grumbling about it.) It happened rather suddenly too. It was a more of regular day at the Loyalty. Harsh, brutal training, loud screaming at whoever dared to slight another, coming back from hunt of non-plaguees. The usual, as usual a genocidal clan can get. Skark was again blocking off the entrance to the Loyalty with his whole body. He as usual was smiling whidely, waiting for any dumb fool to approach the clan. And this did happen, but whether or not Sprogvaltus was a fool is debateable. [i]"Oh... don't think a fight will be useful."[/i] Sprogs voice is practically the opposite of his hide, gentle and quiet. He smiled weakly as he approached Skark, who had a whide, cruel grin on his face. He wasn't listenting to those word, but he was listening to his urge to just sink his teeth in the flesh of that colorful idiot. That bright fool. He was barely a foot away from the entrance until Skark lunged, gripping with claws into the Banescale and digging his fangs into the... Why was his hide so sour? Why was it so [i]sour??[/i] [i]Why are things not making sense? [/i] [i][b]What is happening?[/b][/i] ***** The members of the Loyalty dashes over to hear the ruckus of the entrance, only to see Skark spasming and choking, foaming out of his mouth, gagging, hacking. And before him stood a bright Banescale, staring down at his poisoned attacker. Skula cursed at him but instead went to her brother, although every lesson of the Loyalty would have told her to just let him lay there. [i]"I told him not to."[/i] She simply hissed at him as she held her brother, who was still twitching and sputtering, trying to hold onto life. [i]"My colours are not for show, you know?"[/i] [/center] ------ [center]How about my Theria? If you cant figure her out, anyone in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/463931/2357833/7]Kerians library[/url](But him) can be given lore or more lore [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84775393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/847754/84775393_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Clam *Catches you in a bug net* I GOT U!!!
85931482.png
"Don't the brightest creatures have the strongest poison?"

Of course the Loyalty wasn't oblivious to bright dragons, having Fester, her kids, and the oh so sweet, kind Festivelia. But Sprog was an interesting addition nontheless.
The way he was accepted was rather odd too. Or "Absolutely Bleeding And Rotting Embarassing" if you were to ask Skark.(He is still grumbling about it.)
It happened rather suddenly too.

It was a more of regular day at the Loyalty. Harsh, brutal training, loud screaming at whoever dared to slight another, coming back from hunt of non-plaguees. The usual, as usual a genocidal clan can get.
Skark was again blocking off the entrance to the Loyalty with his whole body. He as usual was smiling whidely, waiting for any dumb fool to approach the clan. And this did happen, but whether or not Sprogvaltus was a fool is debateable.

"Oh... don't think a fight will be useful."

Sprogs voice is practically the opposite of his hide, gentle and quiet. He smiled weakly as he approached Skark, who had a whide, cruel grin on his face. He wasn't listenting to those word, but he was listening to his urge to just sink his teeth in the flesh of that colorful idiot. That bright fool.
He was barely a foot away from the entrance until Skark lunged, gripping with claws into the Banescale and digging his fangs into the... Why was his hide so sour?

Why was it so sour??
Why are things not making sense?
What is happening?

The members of the Loyalty dashes over to hear the ruckus of the entrance, only to see Skark spasming and choking, foaming out of his mouth, gagging, hacking.
And before him stood a bright Banescale, staring down at his poisoned attacker.
Skula cursed at him but instead went to her brother, although every lesson of the Loyalty would have told her to just let him lay there.

"I told him not to."

She simply hissed at him as she held her brother, who was still twitching and sputtering, trying to hold onto life.

"My colours are not for show, you know?"

How about my Theria?
If you cant figure her out, anyone in Kerians library(But him) can be given lore or more lore
84775393_350.png
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[claim]

Next person: Please pick a dragon that is (preferably named) from the first pages of my lair tabs. Thank you!
[claim]

Next person: Please pick a dragon that is (preferably named) from the first pages of my lair tabs. Thank you!
[center]@TheWinterBard hello again! hope this lore bit is okay, and feel free to use as long as im credited [emoji=snowflake size=1] ------------ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77984547][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779846/77984547_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Kemst þó hægt fari. You will reach your destination even though you travel slowly.[/i][/center] [indent]Deighmar is a lumbering beast of an Obelisk, with his stature being easily on par with many guardians, gaolers and ridgebacks that he shares his territory with- although others seem to stay clear of him. With his imposing size and glowing yellow eyes in the frozen dark, its nt hard to imagine just why other dragons dont approach Deighmar as frequently as he may sectly have liked. For he is a gentle giant. He takes care of plants and those who are trapped in the cold, with his large blanket-like wings soft as velvet and his mane warm and dry. Deighmar is careful with where he treads in the snow, never wanting to disturb the small creatures underfoot nor even the rime-covered flowers, which he finds special beauty in. So while his reputation outside of his Clan is somewhat muddy (many believing him to be a beast of winter best avoided), his close circle know of Deighmar's true nature, and what a loving giant he is. They enjoy his company, and the soft, powdery sparkles that fall from his fur- which is not snow- always make many an individual stare in awe. He hums amongst his friends when truly happy, making them feel safe even if a blizzard is raging right outside their doors. He is Deighmar, the Winter Beast, the Gentle Giant, the Pale Savior. [/indent] ------------ [LIST] [*][b]NP[/b], please pick anyone [i]except Njada[/i] from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/348859/1818333?name=&type=undefined]these 4 tabs in Cult of Mor[/url], preferably the dragons with less or no lore! [*]You may also pick from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/348859/2393608/2?name=&type=undefined] Hibden tab [/url]if you'd like! Ones with less or no lore though please [/LIST]
@TheWinterBard
hello again! hope this lore bit is okay, and feel free to use as long as im credited
77984547_350.png

Kemst þó hægt fari.
You will reach your destination even though you travel slowly.
Deighmar is a lumbering beast of an Obelisk, with his stature being easily on par with many guardians, gaolers and ridgebacks that he shares his territory with- although others seem to stay clear of him. With his imposing size and glowing yellow eyes in the frozen dark, its nt hard to imagine just why other dragons dont approach Deighmar as frequently as he may sectly have liked.

For he is a gentle giant. He takes care of plants and those who are trapped in the cold, with his large blanket-like wings soft as velvet and his mane warm and dry. Deighmar is careful with where he treads in the snow, never wanting to disturb the small creatures underfoot nor even the rime-covered flowers, which he finds special beauty in.

So while his reputation outside of his Clan is somewhat muddy (many believing him to be a beast of winter best avoided), his close circle know of Deighmar's true nature, and what a loving giant he is. They enjoy his company, and the soft, powdery sparkles that fall from his fur- which is not snow- always make many an individual stare in awe.

He hums amongst his friends when truly happy, making them feel safe even if a blizzard is raging right outside their doors. He is Deighmar, the Winter Beast, the Gentle Giant, the Pale Savior.

• NP, please pick anyone except Njada from these 4 tabs in Cult of Mor, preferably the dragons with less or no lore!
  • You may also pick from my Hibden tab if you'd like! Ones with less or no lore though please
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird It is me once again! I hope you dont mind me claiming you in these games again ^^ ------ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77103944][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/771040/77103944.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=6][font=fantasia][b][i]"I will guide you. Do not fear, my dear."[/i][/b][/font][/center] ------ [center][size=4][font=fantasia]Kuzora is a younger member of the Cult, but that does not mean she is inexpirienced. She grew up here, abandoned as a hatchling at the foot of the chapel. And everyone could tell her young body hides the old soul that resides in it. There is no debating on why Njada appointed her as a Ritualist as soon as she reached maturity. She saw the potential in the young imperial and decided to tend to it, fostering the powers carefully. Nobody knows just how much influence Njada had, but they were a bit more intent of Kuzora being taught well than on some others. She was checking up on her a bit more, asking her mentors on the progress, and Kuzora herself had noticed that and put more effort into her studying of tomes. But what quickly became clear, was that Kuzora was more fascinated by death and the rituals of it than life. Njada expected this, encouraged it even as the young imperial started to engross themself in the art of death, the respect it gets, how it's done. And so, she grew into the "Woe Giver." Outside the cult, this would be a horrifying title, a despised one even. But in the Cult of Mor her title is a bllessing and her name a spell of calmness. It is not uncommon that some are aware they will be sacrificed soon, or that their death will claim them sooner, (Or they found out through [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76943874]Lachesis[/url]), but what brings many comfort is the knowledge the one to guide them will be the Woe Giver Kuzora. Although young and destined to stay for a long time, she is the hospice of the Cult. While the cult specializes in both life and death, she makes sure that when you approach the latter you feel dignified, no matter what you have done or where you were before. She will make your death holy, your journey to it a blessing. Although most Ritualists carry the blood of the sacrifices on their talons like the paint on their body, Kuzora carries the blessings and praises of her aid like golden chains and bangles. She is one of the fe Ritualists that do not wear masks, so everyone seems to know her gentle eyes and tender smile. Not a single cruel word was spoken by her, as she refuses to make anyone in her care break their holy rite of death. While it can get messy, she makes sure it stays holy for Her Name Eternal.[/center] ------ Anyone in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/463931/2357833/7?name=&type=undefined]this page (Library Kerian)[/url] but Theria and Kerian! They all have pinpoints for easier ideas
@KyuuBird It is me once again! I hope you dont mind me claiming you in these games again ^^
77103944.png
"I will guide you. Do not fear, my dear."

Kuzora is a younger member of the Cult, but that does not mean she is inexpirienced. She grew up here, abandoned as a hatchling at the foot of the chapel. And everyone could tell her young body hides the old soul that resides in it.

There is no debating on why Njada appointed her as a Ritualist as soon as she reached maturity. She saw the potential in the young imperial and decided to tend to it, fostering the powers carefully.
Nobody knows just how much influence Njada had, but they were a bit more intent of Kuzora being taught well than on some others. She was checking up on her a bit more, asking her mentors on the progress, and Kuzora herself had noticed that and put more effort into her studying of tomes.

But what quickly became clear, was that Kuzora was more fascinated by death and the rituals of it than life. Njada expected this, encouraged it even as the young imperial started to engross themself in the art of death, the respect it gets, how it's done.

And so, she grew into the "Woe Giver."

Outside the cult, this would be a horrifying title, a despised one even. But in the Cult of Mor her title is a bllessing and her name a spell of calmness. It is not uncommon that some are aware they will be sacrificed soon, or that their death will claim them sooner, (Or they found out through Lachesis), but what brings many comfort is the knowledge the one to guide them will be the Woe Giver Kuzora.

Although young and destined to stay for a long time, she is the hospice of the Cult. While the cult specializes in both life and death, she makes sure that when you approach the latter you feel dignified, no matter what you have done or where you were before. She will make your death holy, your journey to it a blessing.

Although most Ritualists carry the blood of the sacrifices on their talons like the paint on their body, Kuzora carries the blessings and praises of her aid like golden chains and bangles. She is one of the fe Ritualists that do not wear masks, so everyone seems to know her gentle eyes and tender smile.

Not a single cruel word was spoken by her, as she refuses to make anyone in her care break their holy rite of death. While it can get messy, she makes sure it stays holy for Her Name Eternal.

Anyone in this page (Library Kerian) but Theria and Kerian! They all have pinpoints for easier ideas
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
bump
bump
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
@NikTheBug ------ [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51748445][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/517485/51748445.png[/img][/url][/center] ------ During any typical day in the tea shop, Lynn had informed Muki someone new would be arriving to begin helping out with cleaning, though she didn't tell him just who this someone would be. While tending to some customers, this aforementioned dragon made their appearance, and it was someone Muki never wouldn't expected. His own father. Truth be told, it took a bit of getting used to, having him around at work all the time. Always enthusiastically supporting him about literally everything. It was nice, if a bit annoying. Sometimes when you're trying to make pastries, you don't really need somebody cheering you on over your shoulder. But sometimes, it's nice to have someone to boost you up on days when you're not quite doing your best, as Mizu always makes sure to tell patrons about his sons skills and how incredibly talented he thinks he is. ------ np: any and all dragons of mine are in the main tabs of my lair and hib den fine unless listed otherwise! edit: i entirely missed your note at the bottom for who to do lore for im SO sorry :( ill get around to fixing it soon! lore take 2! [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86097729][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/860978/86097729.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81291654][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/812917/81291654.png[/img][/url][/center] ------ Heilig gets along quite well with Shuryo. While their personalities don't quite mesh, they often find themselves together, silently mourning their fallen swarms. On rare occasions, they may even exchange words of comfort, mostly from Shuryo's end. While Shuryo's story is well known within the library, and something he is quite open about, Heilig is quite the different story. She finds no need in sharing her emotions with others, her sadness and guilt is both unprofessional and a private matter. This doesn't mean nobody knows, but it's never something she'd speak of herself. Though, sometimes, during these moments of shared mourning between her and Shuryo, she opens up, finding that perhaps, it's worth it, as he's the closest she believes she has to someone who understands. The two share stories of their former clans with each other, of their triumphs before the eventual fall. Kerian hopes this solace will help them both heal.
@NikTheBug
51748445.png

During any typical day in the tea shop, Lynn had informed Muki someone new would be arriving to begin helping out with cleaning, though she didn't tell him just who this someone would be. While tending to some customers, this aforementioned dragon made their appearance, and it was someone Muki never wouldn't expected.

His own father.

Truth be told, it took a bit of getting used to, having him around at work all the time. Always enthusiastically supporting him about literally everything. It was nice, if a bit annoying. Sometimes when you're trying to make pastries, you don't really need somebody cheering you on over your shoulder. But sometimes, it's nice to have someone to boost you up on days when you're not quite doing your best, as Mizu always makes sure to tell patrons about his sons skills and how incredibly talented he thinks he is.
np: any and all dragons of mine are in the main tabs of my lair and hib den fine unless listed otherwise!

edit: i entirely missed your note at the bottom for who to do lore for im SO sorry :( ill get around to fixing it soon!
lore take 2!
86097729.png81291654.png

Heilig gets along quite well with Shuryo. While their personalities don't quite mesh, they often find themselves together, silently mourning their fallen swarms. On rare occasions, they may even exchange words of comfort, mostly from Shuryo's end.

While Shuryo's story is well known within the library, and something he is quite open about, Heilig is quite the different story. She finds no need in sharing her emotions with others, her sadness and guilt is both unprofessional and a private matter. This doesn't mean nobody knows, but it's never something she'd speak of herself.

Though, sometimes, during these moments of shared mourning between her and Shuryo, she opens up, finding that perhaps, it's worth it, as he's the closest she believes she has to someone who understands. The two share stories of their former clans with each other, of their triumphs before the eventual fall. Kerian hopes this solace will help them both heal.
NcRl9aq.png 5hF3FGk.png
oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
22evmnb.png
HmaOUWO.png
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 125 126