Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2902 2903 2904 2905 2906 ... 3163 3164
@SquishiFishi
It has a chance to stock every 5 minutes (:05, 0:10, etc.) and clears itself out every even hour (FR time).
@SquishiFishi
It has a chance to stock every 5 minutes (:05, 0:10, etc.) and clears itself out every even hour (FR time).
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin thank you!! [love ur avatar btw <3]
@Tserin thank you!! [love ur avatar btw <3]
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
what coli venues are in what flight territories?
what coli venues are in what flight territories?
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@sovereignfives No problem!! Also, repinging for more info! I think we never got any proper answer from the Staff or, if we did, it may have been about venues not being tied to any specific Flight territory. There was a page that is not used anymore, a part of the Encyclopaedia, in which all sorts of Coli venues were listed, but since the Database came along, that was abandoned. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=43]The link still exists.[/url] It shows dragon species from their respective Flights in different venues. To my surprise, it appears the Harpy's Roost is said to be in Wind, but some jigsaw puzzles show that Plague is also an option (but that might not be as reliable). The thing about venues is that they are [i]elementally aligned[/i], but do not strictly belong to any specific Flight territory. I think that part might be up to player interpretation. For example, I think I remember the Staff mentioning that the Mire is a Plague venue, which very likely indicates that one of the best Flight territory candidates is Plague, but the biome itself could exist in other parts of the world. [LIST] [*]Training Fields - mostly neutral and very likely occurring throughout most of temperate parts of Sornieth, but also might be plains of Wind [*]Woodland Path - very likely somewhere in Nature, but as it is portrayed as more of a temperate broadleaf forest, it might be all over the place [*]Scorched Forest - predominantly a Fire venue, but it can be in any territory in which bushfires and forest fires are a yearly ecosystem occurrence (Fire, Lightning, Light) [*]Sandswept Delta - according to some tooltips, this is very likely a Lightning venue, but it can also be Light or Earth, or even coastal regions of Water [*]Blooming Grove - very much implied it's somewhere in Nature due to the tropical aspect of it [*]Forgotten Cave - Earth but could technically also be Shadow because both are known for their subterranean systems. Technically speaking, it could also be pretty much any other Flight because...caves [*]Bamboo Falls - due to the cultural aspects like the fountains, this is very likely a highly specific location and it is only in Wind [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/55.png[/img] [*]Thunderhead Savanna - predominantly Lightning, but can be Fire and lowlands of Light as well due to the climate [*]Redrock Cove - coastal regions of Water, since Water territory primarily covers the tropical and subtropical zones of the planet, it's very likely this could be anywhere, but I personally am guessing coast of Fire or Lightning [*]Waterway - highly ambiguous, it was somewhere indicated that it is under some Light city, but I might be misremembering. Perhaps it's under a Lightning city? The Bogsneak probably either indicates Lightning or ambiguity, since sewage can be literally anywhere in the world [*]Arena - strongly indicated it is in Light as the lore says those are ancient ruins, very likely the same ancient ruins that exist in Light, but I don't know if that lore still stands [*]Volcanic Vents - predominantly Fire, but could technically be a large volcanic valley in any volcanically active region except regions that are close to the poles, like Ice [*]Rainsong Jungle - mostly Nature, but could technically be any tropical region of the world (and to me that's also Fire and small parts of highland Lightning) [*]Boreal Wood - very much Ice or any sort of polar region due to the aurora borealis or aurora australis [*]Crystal Pools - most likely somewhere in Arcane due to the hot mineral springs, very likely in a temperate region [*]Harpy's Roost - elementally a Wind venue but can also be Earth or Lightning, or some might say Plague because it fits its canyons, but the encyclopaedia also says there are no known Harpy populations in Plague [*]Ghostlight Ruins - either Shadow or Light in its Hewn City [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/31.png[/img] [*]Mire - any waterlogged area with decomposing matter, elementally a Plague venue and lore-wise it is one of the quarantine areas of Plague, but such biomes can be found in mostly temperate, subpolar or polar regions, but do exist in subtropical and tropical, although I think they're usually on elevated ground. The Mire appears to be a more wet and waterlogged area in an otherwise dry cold desert environment of Plague [*]Kelp Beds - very ambiguous, mostly Water-aligned but can be any sort of coastal temperate, subtropical or tropical region of the world [*]Golem Workshop - elementally and thematically Lightning, the tooltip of the Coppercoil Creepers indicates that they were strictly designed to tend the Tempest Spire which is strictly in Lightning [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/20.png[/img] [*]Forbidden Portal - due to the element shown in the venue, it's mostly an Arcane-aligned venue, but since Arcane borders with Plague, it might be a sort of eldritch space horror Plague ft. Arcane mashup [/LIST]
@sovereignfives No problem!! Also, repinging for more info!

I think we never got any proper answer from the Staff or, if we did, it may have been about venues not being tied to any specific Flight territory.

There was a page that is not used anymore, a part of the Encyclopaedia, in which all sorts of Coli venues were listed, but since the Database came along, that was abandoned. The link still exists. It shows dragon species from their respective Flights in different venues. To my surprise, it appears the Harpy's Roost is said to be in Wind, but some jigsaw puzzles show that Plague is also an option (but that might not be as reliable).

The thing about venues is that they are elementally aligned, but do not strictly belong to any specific Flight territory. I think that part might be up to player interpretation. For example, I think I remember the Staff mentioning that the Mire is a Plague venue, which very likely indicates that one of the best Flight territory candidates is Plague, but the biome itself could exist in other parts of the world.
  • Training Fields - mostly neutral and very likely occurring throughout most of temperate parts of Sornieth, but also might be plains of Wind
  • Woodland Path - very likely somewhere in Nature, but as it is portrayed as more of a temperate broadleaf forest, it might be all over the place
  • Scorched Forest - predominantly a Fire venue, but it can be in any territory in which bushfires and forest fires are a yearly ecosystem occurrence (Fire, Lightning, Light)
  • Sandswept Delta - according to some tooltips, this is very likely a Lightning venue, but it can also be Light or Earth, or even coastal regions of Water
  • Blooming Grove - very much implied it's somewhere in Nature due to the tropical aspect of it
  • Forgotten Cave - Earth but could technically also be Shadow because both are known for their subterranean systems. Technically speaking, it could also be pretty much any other Flight because...caves
  • Bamboo Falls - due to the cultural aspects like the fountains, this is very likely a highly specific location and it is only in Wind
    55.png
  • Thunderhead Savanna - predominantly Lightning, but can be Fire and lowlands of Light as well due to the climate
  • Redrock Cove - coastal regions of Water, since Water territory primarily covers the tropical and subtropical zones of the planet, it's very likely this could be anywhere, but I personally am guessing coast of Fire or Lightning
  • Waterway - highly ambiguous, it was somewhere indicated that it is under some Light city, but I might be misremembering. Perhaps it's under a Lightning city? The Bogsneak probably either indicates Lightning or ambiguity, since sewage can be literally anywhere in the world
  • Arena - strongly indicated it is in Light as the lore says those are ancient ruins, very likely the same ancient ruins that exist in Light, but I don't know if that lore still stands
  • Volcanic Vents - predominantly Fire, but could technically be a large volcanic valley in any volcanically active region except regions that are close to the poles, like Ice
  • Rainsong Jungle - mostly Nature, but could technically be any tropical region of the world (and to me that's also Fire and small parts of highland Lightning)
  • Boreal Wood - very much Ice or any sort of polar region due to the aurora borealis or aurora australis
  • Crystal Pools - most likely somewhere in Arcane due to the hot mineral springs, very likely in a temperate region
  • Harpy's Roost - elementally a Wind venue but can also be Earth or Lightning, or some might say Plague because it fits its canyons, but the encyclopaedia also says there are no known Harpy populations in Plague
  • Ghostlight Ruins - either Shadow or Light in its Hewn City
    31.png
  • Mire - any waterlogged area with decomposing matter, elementally a Plague venue and lore-wise it is one of the quarantine areas of Plague, but such biomes can be found in mostly temperate, subpolar or polar regions, but do exist in subtropical and tropical, although I think they're usually on elevated ground. The Mire appears to be a more wet and waterlogged area in an otherwise dry cold desert environment of Plague
  • Kelp Beds - very ambiguous, mostly Water-aligned but can be any sort of coastal temperate, subtropical or tropical region of the world
  • Golem Workshop - elementally and thematically Lightning, the tooltip of the Coppercoil Creepers indicates that they were strictly designed to tend the Tempest Spire which is strictly in Lightning
    20.png
  • Forbidden Portal - due to the element shown in the venue, it's mostly an Arcane-aligned venue, but since Arcane borders with Plague, it might be a sort of eldritch space horror Plague ft. Arcane mashup
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron huh, that's surprising I thought they all had assigned territories, but! That link is so cool! I didn't know about it, but they look very neat, the icons are so pretty and I love the dragon scries for it wah :0

Thank you!
@Natron huh, that's surprising I thought they all had assigned territories, but! That link is so cool! I didn't know about it, but they look very neat, the icons are so pretty and I love the dragon scries for it wah :0

Thank you!
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@Natron oh wow! thank you so much for putting all this together, it's such an interesting read and very helpful! I'll definitely be keeping this on hand for future reference, have a good day!
@Natron oh wow! thank you so much for putting all this together, it's such an interesting read and very helpful! I'll definitely be keeping this on hand for future reference, have a good day!
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@/sovereignfives no problem, I've done an embarrassing amount of studying for this sort of thing hejhskjhfd
@/sovereignfives no problem, I've done an embarrassing amount of studying for this sort of thing hejhskjhfd
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
does anyone have any tips on how to earn treasure/gems efficiently (in a f2p friendly way)?
coming off of a long-ish hiatus and im flat broke in terms of dragon cash and want to finish some projects, but cant gene any due to the lack of t )-)o
does anyone have any tips on how to earn treasure/gems efficiently (in a f2p friendly way)?
coming off of a long-ish hiatus and im flat broke in terms of dragon cash and want to finish some projects, but cant gene any due to the lack of t )-)o
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
@yersiniia This guide goes into lots of ways to make treasure: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014
Glimmer and Gloom is the most efficient if you can play it.
@yersiniia This guide goes into lots of ways to make treasure: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014
Glimmer and Gloom is the most efficient if you can play it.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@ScreethTheMoth

Crowe's BBCoding Guide has explanations and tips for making it easier to read/code as you go.
@ScreethTheMoth

Crowe's BBCoding Guide has explanations and tips for making it easier to read/code as you go.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 2902 2903 2904 2905 2906 ... 3163 3164