Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 ... 3166 3167
@NightmareJudge
Thank you so much XD
@NightmareJudge
Thank you so much XD
GO1zI9z.gifGlitchyByron.gif
@Finlandia

2 Wednesdays before (11 days). 5 days of incubation + 1 day to hatch + 5 days to grow.
@Finlandia

2 Wednesdays before (11 days). 5 days of incubation + 1 day to hatch + 5 days to grow.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Thank you.
@Nightwind

Thank you.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
i got a hydra while grinding volcanic vents. its lowest gem auction is in the 800 range, but tunneling hydras are in the 300 range. arent they the same encounter rate, or is hydra rarer?
i got a hydra while grinding volcanic vents. its lowest gem auction is in the 800 range, but tunneling hydras are in the 300 range. arent they the same encounter rate, or is hydra rarer?
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
@SquishiFishi Hydra is used in a hibernal den task, the other colour isn't which is why it's cheaper.
@SquishiFishi Hydra is used in a hibernal den task, the other colour isn't which is why it's cheaper.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin thank you!! :)
@Lonin thank you!! :)
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
@squishifishi boss familiar prices can sometimes be vastly different, but they're varying in prices and changing all the time. If you want to, you can list one for auction while it's expensive, the prices might switch in a few months

edit: ninjaed, but also what Lonin said is fantastic input. Even though I have seen Hibernal Den items go for less than their counterparts, it entirely depends on the "situaiton of the moment"
@squishifishi boss familiar prices can sometimes be vastly different, but they're varying in prices and changing all the time. If you want to, you can list one for auction while it's expensive, the prices might switch in a few months

edit: ninjaed, but also what Lonin said is fantastic input. Even though I have seen Hibernal Den items go for less than their counterparts, it entirely depends on the "situaiton of the moment"
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I have a question about familiars too... After you bond with them and get them awakened, what do you do? would they disappear from your bestiary count bringing the numbers down? Would it be worth it to resell or transmute them?
I have a question about familiars too... After you bond with them and get them awakened, what do you do? would they disappear from your bestiary count bringing the numbers down? Would it be worth it to resell or transmute them?
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@InHerWake :D Do whatever you want with them. Familiar entries stay in your bestiary when they're awakened but they won't have the star background unless you own a copy. The number that shows up in the forums only counts familiars you own.
As for reselling or transmuting you'd have to check the value of each familiar on the auction house before deciding.
@InHerWake :D Do whatever you want with them. Familiar entries stay in your bestiary when they're awakened but they won't have the star background unless you own a copy. The number that shows up in the forums only counts familiars you own.
As for reselling or transmuting you'd have to check the value of each familiar on the auction house before deciding.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
is there any thread or similar that keeps track of what items [apparel particularly] are from fests?
is there any thread or similar that keeps track of what items [apparel particularly] are from fests?
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
1 2 ... 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 ... 3166 3167