Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2903 2904 2905 2906 2907 ... 3159 3160
@ScreethTheMoth

Crowe's BBCoding Guide has explanations and tips for making it easier to read/code as you go.
@ScreethTheMoth

Crowe's BBCoding Guide has explanations and tips for making it easier to read/code as you go.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
do you have to assign stat points after leveling a dragon in order to get the full exalt payout?
do you have to assign stat points after leveling a dragon in order to get the full exalt payout?
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
@Disme
No. Stats only matter for actual coli combat.
@Disme
No. Stats only matter for actual coli combat.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin ah, thank you!! so i was just being superstitious all this time, haha...
@Tserin ah, thank you!! so i was just being superstitious all this time, haha...
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
I have a friend that's been trying to get back into her Flight Raising account and it's asking for a verification code but nothing is showing up in the email she has the account attached too and it's not in the spam folder. How can she get her account back?
I have a friend that's been trying to get back into her Flight Raising account and it's asking for a verification code but nothing is showing up in the email she has the account attached too and it's not in the spam folder. How can she get her account back?
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
@Tytoz Is she 100% certain she's using the right email? :D If so she'll have to talk to contact us to recover her account: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Quote:
If you are using an email domain that does not reliably deliver Flight Rising emails:

Submit your ticket with the email address registered to your account.
a. Support emails go through Zendesk, not flightrising.com.
Have an email from a different provider ready as our Support team will need to change your registered email address to complete account recovery.
a. Web email providers seem to be the most reliable: Gmail, yahoo, etc.
Title your ticket "Account Recovery".

Once Flight Rising Support has received your ticket, they will ask you to verify account ownership using registered details only the owner would know.
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004094566-What-do-I-do-if-I-can-t-log-into-my-account-
@Tytoz Is she 100% certain she's using the right email? :D If so she'll have to talk to contact us to recover her account: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Quote:
If you are using an email domain that does not reliably deliver Flight Rising emails:

Submit your ticket with the email address registered to your account.
a. Support emails go through Zendesk, not flightrising.com.
Have an email from a different provider ready as our Support team will need to change your registered email address to complete account recovery.
a. Web email providers seem to be the most reliable: Gmail, yahoo, etc.
Title your ticket "Account Recovery".

Once Flight Rising Support has received your ticket, they will ask you to verify account ownership using registered details only the owner would know.
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004094566-What-do-I-do-if-I-can-t-log-into-my-account-
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin yeah she is for sure. She submitted a ticket
@Lonin yeah she is for sure. She submitted a ticket
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
There's no image for marva right? for whatever reason I thought she was a purple fae with poison/toxin and light eyes but I... don't know where I got that mental image from-
There's no image for marva right? for whatever reason I thought she was a purple fae with poison/toxin and light eyes but I... don't know where I got that mental image from-
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Is my name just asterisks for everyone? Does anyone know why that would happen? It appears normal for me until someone pings me, then i see the asterisks too
Is my name just asterisks for everyone? Does anyone know why that would happen? It appears normal for me until someone pings me, then i see the asterisks too
Yes, I know my name gets censored when I'm pinged
@**** i have no clue why this would happen, but i have this thread bookmarked, and you username showed up as asterisks in notification when you responded on it. you might wanna contact support about this... seems to be a slip up with censoring
@**** i have no clue why this would happen, but i have this thread bookmarked, and you username showed up as asterisks in notification when you responded on it. you might wanna contact support about this... seems to be a slip up with censoring
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
1 2 ... 2903 2904 2905 2906 2907 ... 3159 3160