Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 ... 3159 3160
Is it possible to buy Basic genes?
Is it possible to buy Basic genes?
@RealOphelia

Yep; the "Remove Gene" scrolls apply Basic.

Remove Gene: Primary
Remove Gene: Secondary
Remove Gene: Tertiary
@RealOphelia

Yep; the "Remove Gene" scrolls apply Basic.

Remove Gene: Primary
Remove Gene: Secondary
Remove Gene: Tertiary
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

Thank you!
@NightmareJudge

Thank you!
can clan bios still draw images from deviantart? and if not, what other image hosting sites currently work?
can clan bios still draw images from deviantart? and if not, what other image hosting sites currently work?
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
@Disme

No. DeviantArt/St.ash both intentionally break links so you can't use them. For people who want it free imgur and Discord are popular.

For people who pay...I have no idea. Photobucket was popular until they started charging but I haven't seen anyone with a pay account with them.
@Disme

No. DeviantArt/St.ash both intentionally break links so you can't use them. For people who want it free imgur and Discord are popular.

For people who pay...I have no idea. Photobucket was popular until they started charging but I haven't seen anyone with a pay account with them.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Ralzakark thanks!
@Ralzakark thanks!
Yes, I know my name gets censored when I'm pinged
is there a list of what the 2nd arlo's artifacts stuff is? I searched on the forums but only found a list for the 1st digsite.
is there a list of what the 2nd arlo's artifacts stuff is? I searched on the forums but only found a list for the 1st digsite.
Blue Jelly Green Jelly
have extra/unwanted jellies? I'd be glad to take them off your hands!
@russiazilla

Try the wiki entry.
@russiazilla

Try the wiki entry.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind ah thanks! never occurred to me to look offsite lol
@Nightwind ah thanks! never occurred to me to look offsite lol
Blue Jelly Green Jelly
have extra/unwanted jellies? I'd be glad to take them off your hands!
If you have two dragons on a nest, are you able to put them in the Hibernal Den?
If you have two dragons on a nest, are you able to put them in the Hibernal Den?
!! signature under construction !!
1 2 ... 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 ... 3159 3160