Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Library: Pixel Book Adoptables
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 311 312
@audeity sorry i hadn't updated it because i got absorbed in my dnd game! i would've pinged again about payment as the delay was my own fault, no worries!
@audeity sorry i hadn't updated it because i got absorbed in my dnd game! i would've pinged again about payment as the delay was my own fault, no worries!
GkfDmNh.png
@Nihilis we only hire light flight artists!

@missaliceblue you're very welcome ouo

@BeingOfSalt it's alright, it's hard to know the scale of this place from your end. and if it's helpful at all for you, my preferred slot opening time is closer to rollover anyway. that way i can get all the orders in and such, head to bed, and then have something fun to do the next day!

@Xemriss i'm glad! ^-^
@Nihilis we only hire light flight artists!

@missaliceblue you're very welcome ouo

@BeingOfSalt it's alright, it's hard to know the scale of this place from your end. and if it's helpful at all for you, my preferred slot opening time is closer to rollover anyway. that way i can get all the orders in and such, head to bed, and then have something fun to do the next day!

@Xemriss i'm glad! ^-^
GkfDmNh.png
Damn! They fill up so quickly!
Damn! They fill up so quickly!
gTTW2gA.png
LEpJMnn.png
N16btBO.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
0XHtpWy.png
Bb9XFYa.png
JrZGMGx.png
JHqnR5C.png
oqjWYKt.png
zgOwl.gif1H7Hx.gifxFcSW.gif t2So98B.png
Can you take me off the pinglist please, thank you!
Can you take me off the pinglist please, thank you!
5IS0XT9.png LxKJOxT.png
Augh, missed again...
Augh, missed again...
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Mz9FfKs.png[/img][/center] [s][br]I have some slots open! Please read the rules below before claiming one, thank you![br][/s] Closed! [LIST][*]5 slots open [*]One slot per person! [*]Each slot is [b]5 books/custom bookends[/b], max (and however many trinkets/regular bookends) [*]I will post "Slots Closed" once they are filled since you guys have been far too quick lately for me to hope to keep up with on the spreadsheet (if you managed to squeeze in a post after the last person but before my closed post, I'll let you keep the slot) [*][b]Have your order FILLED OUT within 2 hours[/b], please! I will be busy so I may not be able to send out reminders this time!. [b]Please just edit your claim post with your order![/b] [*]I'll send out a price confirmation ping, but feel free to send out payment before that if you're certain on the cost! No need to wait if you don't have to. [*]Have payment sent out within [b]three hours[/b], please (if you are waiting for a price confirmation and I haven't gotten back to you, you can have an extension). That's one hour after the end of the order period! The sooner they're all paid up, the sooner I can get to work![/LIST] [center][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1840461/1#post_19608381]Information about ordering and pricing[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lvxbRR4Z-0O7fCfsl2-heijLZ8ZAgnenmZRvP7EHo4U/edit#gid=1296462083]Automagical order maker will help you place your order[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lvxbRR4Z-0O7fCfsl2-heijLZ8ZAgnenmZRvP7EHo4U/edit#gid=907666322]Check if there are still slots[/url][/size][/center] [quote=Basic Slots][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@0pals @3ctoplasm @4O4 @5inthemorning @AbysmalGrace @AbyssalKing @AccursedTower @AceofCards @Acetheticly @Acuarela @Adomania @aearinn @Aearonlinn @Aegia @Aehdncl @Aerii @aevios @AHamilton @Ahriman @Aidan @Aileth @Ailir @alaneyes @AlcatrazSystem @alexmonstrous @AlexRobins @Alisdaire @Alkeiri @Alliecats @Alohomora @AloVra @Alphanix @AlphaRen @Alphonce @Alskasaur @altdd1112 @AlterMoon @aly922 @Amanda @amapup @Amarete @Amariel @Amayai @Ambulocetus @AmeEgaree @Ameriasparrow @AmethystSeaWing @Amezrou @Amorah @AmTim @Anda @Andraya @Angelamelinda @AngryMothNoises I @angsthound @Anjoulas @anteater @Anukite @anxiousghost @Apothecaria @applejargon @ApprenticeWriter @Apricus @aprilraven @Aquacoral @Araej @ArcticEira @Arinyl @arkadyve @Arkeyr79 @ArowanaPrincess @Arrakis @Artgeekallday @Artillerychick @artisticRock @Artorias @asarigolo @Aserein @Asgeirr @AspenCrow @Asterodea @asterope @asterope @Astraellea @ @AtticSaltStorms @Audeity @Auhtumn @Auralyx @Aurumeye @AutumnTree @Avifors @Axiomatix @Azure45Twilight @AzzerthePirate @B1B1 @Bash @BatCrooks @Battleworn @baubleBee @Bayhound @beaniesprout @Beezadrella @BeingOfSalt @Bekuno @Bequerel @Bes333 @BezimiennyRaptor @bfkitsune @BigNosedKate @BirbDude @BishieKaichou @Blacknovelist @bloodbag @BloodyAngel12 @Blucbcrry @BokuHiro6 @owe @bonivich @Booker @BorealisBrodcast @BottledLightning @boxparts @Braixen @BraveHearted @briar @BrightBreeze @BrookInTheMeadow @Brushtail @Brynecol @BubbleBirb @bulletbras @bumblebree14 @bunlux @BunnySox @Butterfliez @Bxy26 @Byatzine @c33213 @cakespeare @Calidragon @Calliborn @Candyhighgaming @Cards @Carnimirie @CarrotKat @CartelSaide @cartographic @Casiope @Casteller @catmashiin @CelestialBlue @Cerys @ChangelingNeun @Chantric @chaosotter @Charias @Chelonaut @chezameed @Chill827 @Chlorr @Chocobanyana @Chryselle @chujellies @cinderrain @Ciroth9002 @Cirrostratus @ClearBright @CleverDual @ClockworkEclipse @clockworkEntity @ClockworkOctopus @cloudwilk @Clya @CoffeeCorvid @coffeeghost @CoffinPrince @coldcult @ColoradoBlues @ColorBlindBrat @condemn @Convexity @CookiesAndCream @CornixElecti @CorvusXIV @Countercurse @counterfeat @cowl @Crescentstar711 @Crim @CrimsonDragon @Crowlich @Crownings @crowvidae @Crysi102 @CrystalBlossom @Crystallizes @Cuivienen @cvthedral @Cynil @Cyrce @Cyrya @cywscross @dagmarmot @daineger @Dalilah @Dalison @dandyfrau @DangerNoodles @DanitheET @DaretoDream12423 @Darkdragonfiend @DarknessReborn @Darkrait @Darlnim @Dasdana @DaughterofLight @DauntlessNomad @dav1d @decays @DeepflowManah @deerfawn @Deessel @defenestration @Delkerono @DemonsofTheNight @DepressoDad @Deramadus @DerpWolf @Descending @Desmondtiny @deulirium @deviantdoge @Dianounais @differentjasper @disquiet @dividedAnimus @divitineo @DNightDreamer @DogDoggerson @Dollars @DoppelBia @Doxiunoia @Draconia34 @Dracowhisp @DrAdelino @Drag0n5 @dragon2109 @DragonClawz @DragonDawn @dragongem23 @Dragonpuff @DragonsMom @DrakeDynasty @drakota77749 @Draxi @Driamatic @Druzy @Dubhuir @Dynami @EclipseMirror @Eclipsys @Eeeviee @eerietreats @EeveeDream @EevyernDracaneon @eieru @Eiira @Eiyora @Elaendorlien @EleanoraOfTheSky @Electric @Elisse @Ellireid @Elmoth @Elysadie @Elysianibata @Ember @EmmaBird @enchantedpencil @Endro @EnglishRose @creosote @Epulina @epzel @equusina @Erisx @Erratic @Etahrey @evapples @EverAutumn @Evet @evosoul @Exlann @FaalVerotiik @Faasnu @Fabro @faebeats @FaeRogue @FailCat13 @Failuresaurus @fairyn @Faoiltiama @Faoladdh @farawayfireflies @fate2726 @Fatespinner @Faunus @FeatherAsh @felistopaz @Fellefan @fenshae @Fimbrethil @FinalFlight @firebirdSuite @FireflyRhapsody @fireicedragon10 @Firtarian @fistfulofdragons @FjaraLunar @Fletcher @fling @FlufferLover @FluffyFace @FluffyTundras @FlyingSharksFly @FlyingTemeraire @foliage @follow @Fortuna @foxghosts @Frailty @freaquin @FreeWinged @Frillshark @FroggyForever @FSkiwi10 @Fubuking @Fulminare @fynch @GalacticWonder @Galactina @galaxanova @Galaxywolf269 @Galehaut @Gallant @galvelociraptor @GameMaker @Gayscreeching @Gazarath @gempietra @Gendotypic @GentleOceanWind @GhostChateau @GhostlyJasper @ghostlyplants @GhoulishGlimmer @gibberish @Gilan @gira @Glacecakes @GlitchEnder @Glykon @GoldtheSilkwing @Gomorrh @GoodKoji @gravehound @GreenSylph @Gretthol @Greyscales @Grilllbz @Grimbo @GrinningFox @GuardianLioness @Gubs @Gurrero @Gwendolyn @Gwenfoxe @Gwilanna @Handdrawnviolist @Hanelli @Harbinger @hashrapmodus413 @HauntedMagpie @haxure @heartcrusher1 @HedwigHufflepuff @Helianthe @Hellian @Hellkite @HermitQueen @Hexephre @Hillheard @himboatheart @HinodeTsurugi @Hoku @HollyBerry @Hollyshark @holykris2 @Holysnacks @Honalae @HoneyMouth @HopeFae @HoquesPoques @horseyluva @HouseOfNight @Houtori @howlingwolfling @hufflepuffsansa @HurricaneWinds @IAmUniverse @ibook @IchiBean @Idha @IgnisFlamel @ilexopaca @ILUVDRAGONS @Impception @Impception @IndigoPi @Industry @INeverMiss @InHeritent @inhumanelm @inkwardlychaotic @Inoue @Insight89x @Intrusion @irony @irregular @isobel @Isti @Ithika @itsrainningtacos @ixris @Jaena @jastoz @JayKatt @Jaz @Jazzyleia @jelllitan @jellophish @JiminxYoongi @JinxMoonstone @Jobie @JoParzival @jr413 @Julis @juneyballooney @Juniipersass @JurassicPark @JusticeTurtle @justjasper @Jynnxx @Kaboomafoo @Kael @Kaelryn @Kaimon @KaioticDrake @KairinRose @Kaisen @KaitoWang @kalaiscope @KalicoKat @Karingan @KariThorne @kas62000 @katiebug1995 @Katsuji @KatzPetz @Kavryn @KaylenAldanae @keithkogane @Kelpoyo @Kemeira @kennythedoomer @Kerriganne @KesSurana @kijauni @KiliaKit @Killjoy2170 @KingFool @Kipiekie @Kipuka @Kitoshiko @KittenFromHell @Kitterbee @KittiofDOOM @Kitty4801 @KittyandCat @Kiwith @KiyukiDragon @Klawzor @klee @knifecentipede @Knightess @Knightsly @Kodex @kommoy @Konekova @Kookaburra @KselenaVonta @kunacottontail @Kuzuha @kwozmotis @Kylari @Kymris @l0ser @LabyrinthianLost @ladylilitu @LadyMiles @ladyrenee @laivence @LapisDragon17718 @larlar843 @LaSilva007 @late711 @Lealeath @Leenanishere @LehLora @lela @LemonSqueexy @Lethia @Lexxeck @Continlula @Lilabounce @lilastar @LilyBound @Limelight @Lirillith @Lissantly @literalstardust @Lithiarch @LittleRogue @littletoes101 @Locus @Lodzhal @Looshiana @Loras @LordBlumiere @Lorichunter @Losiana @LostSketchbook @LotusCandy @LovelyDeeps @Loyalties @LucePrunus @luckgandor @luminousnoble @LumosElm @Luna3002 @LunarParadox @lunarpunch @lunarScale @LunaSkeffington @Lundlaeva @LurkingShadows @Luteia @luxxe @lykanth @Lyn @lynxrush @LynxSideris @Lyrastrae @lyricalmyxteries @Lyvalaea @Maegelcarwen @Maevepanda @MageofHearts @magicalmarmaid @MagicCatX333 @mahoosive @MahuruRaji @makani @Makiling @mamamouse @Marilith @MarinaQuakenbush @marquislafayeet @MathematicalMind @Maybellmay @Mazurkas @MegaAbsols @Meii @MelanieScribbles @Melanore @melchiorgabor @memoirs @menghuancat @Meonox @Meqathi @MerlinMausi @merrymine @mewhaku @Meyoline @Mianiacal @MiddayMoon01 @MidnightFlygon @MightyVildaTilda @miirshroom @Mindrop @miniquiny999 @mintea00 @Miralso @MisfitsLanding @missaliceblue @MissFortune17 @MissGanja @Missixo @Mistywolf77 @mithrel @MLPMDog @mochii @mochimajuru @MohaveaCl @Monstrbubble @monteagle @montivagant @mony @mooncakefestival @MoonCatcher333 @Moonreefe @Moons @Morax @MorganK @Morningdove @mossyaki @mothmoss @mothmoth @moyaofthemist @Mozzi @mspixieriot @Mudtalon7 @Mudy @mukuroikusabas @Mushies @MusicandMagic @mweep @mxcrabs @Myrrien @Azemn @mystiki @Mythie @mzvalkyrie @Nalabyte @Namira @nanakiharumi @Nanobot87 @Narinaya @NatureLovell @Naudir @naumachial @nbdy @Neerafiki @Nefelibata @Neffi @NegCol @Nei @Nejibana @peanutbutterjar @Neltharygos @Nemalu @nemodave @Nemora @neohcs @Neoma @NeonSharpies @NeophyteRedglare @Nephalem @Nepkitty @Nesu @NetShy @Nettleleaf @nevele @Nevros @Nevvermore @Niathria @nightclouds @Nightshades @nightwolf95 @nikkolah @Niklia @Nimbasa @Nix4 @NlCKname @Noctiferous @nogsix @Noipale @NomasaurusRex @NonBinaryCanary @Nonsense @Norimn @Nourish @Novrre @Novrre @Nrogara @nychthemeron @Nyx81 @oberion @OblitusBellum @obliviousdjinn @october @Odile @Oncamimus @onemessyperson @Ookamiotoko @oOKookieOo @ophician @Orenda @ormarr @Osthra @Ototo @Outbreak @Overcoat @overture @owlfeathers @Oxyhemoglobin @Paganism @Pai @paintminion @Pandonkey @pantali @PantheraScience @Papayatar @Parda @Paresseux @PastelPasty @pawsmos @Pennifeather @Pensacola @Pepper6 @Perrydotto @pghbekka @PheonixPonder @PhoenixMiko @Phooka @Phyris @PieOfDeath @PinesaAwait @pinto @PiperMarigold @Pisces2012 @PixelCat75332 @PlaqueDoc @Plushstiel @PolarisFox @pooses @PostalBromeliad @postelectric @Pretzii @Princesco @Princessfirefly @Psi @Psychosis @pterosaur @puucari @pythonesque @quatervois @QueenAlais @QueenAlchemy @QueenSabriel @QueenSugar @Quetzy @Quickpaint @quotesnmiracles @Rafikii @RagingSea @RainWatcher @Rangiku @RanLi @RavenDragons @RavineCat @Ravka @Razzmatazz1 @RebelRai @Redsparrow @ReginaPhalange @remnio @RemoteCitadel @ReneDV98 @Renepolumorfous @Reotheleo @retrace @RexD999 @Rezv @RingsofSaturn @Rinibun @RinnyRoo @Risaia @RisenWolf @roastedbees @roboticspace @RobotMagic @Rochambeau @rockcorgo @Rocketshipkuro @Roheryn @Rohi @roseangel2 @Rosewing @Rottikins @RottingFlesh @Rowanhart @rubeusbeaky @rubeusbeaky @RubyOfFire @rubyredtan @Rugissement @Rulanir @Rydeng @Rythen @Sabati @Sadrain @Saere @Saerel @Sailoroid @Sais @SaltyGhost @SammiMatthews @SamuelMaybird @Sappheiras @sapphiole @Saraceaser @Saraku @Saronai @SarynTheHuntress @Sasha @Scaleon1 @scar66 @Scatterspark @Schefflera @Script @ScripturamRuby @Scyshe @SDSPAGE @SeaCrest @SeaDuchess @Selah @Self @Sensitivepigeon @Seraph822 @sgkat @Shadowdawn199 @ShadowRising @ShadowsCall @Shaeogorath @ShakarianTrash @ShatteringIce @shawolexotic @SheerCold @Shegrasi @Sheona @shikoire @ShimaM @ShinyWoobat @shoujo @Sickened @SilverFlower95 @SilverGearz @SilverImagines @SilverLanayru @Silvernight01 @SilverWinter @SilvestrisDream @Sincerity11 @Sinestre @Sinjin @Sinornis @Sinsational @Siobhan @Sirenideus @SirenSage @Sketsifi @Skua @skyarising @Skycloud @SkyDancer10 @Skyeset @skyquest @ChilliBear @sleepingdragon80 @Slovakia @Smirk92 @SmokingDodongo @Snipe @SnoringHyena @SnowMewDraws @Snowstar1711 @SocialBookWOrm @sockmonkeygerald @softsylveon @Somnorium @Sophia @Sophos @Soulykins @SouthernPansy @Soviett @SparkyLurkdragon @SpearTheDemon @Spookykitty @Spottedleaf125 @SpringDoe @spy @Squished @SSakuras @SSSalutis @Stannum @starbornkid @StarButterfly @StarfallRanch @Starisia @Starlight18 @StarlitFire @Starrlight @Starry413 @starrynightren @starshining @Stellatrix13 @Stellori @Stolen @StoneChild @StoneHusky @StormChaos @Stormdragon @stormydanish @stormyhearted @Storrie @Suathiel @Subdued @SubzeroAlbatross @Svelte @SweetieSweets @sweetpealovey @Sweettoothart @SwiftSeagull @SylphOfHeart @syzygydragon @Tacocado4801 @taipantigress @Talismarr @Talonocharria @tamka @Tangaroa @Tannos @Tarble @Taszzer @Tauress @Tawniey @Taytenn @teahunter @Techmox @TeenyTK @Temperama @TempestSea @Tempestuous @terahBEE @Teratology @Tessalia @thatwhatthing @TheAmazingRey @TheAwesoMew @TheDwarfQueen @TheEmperorsPrey @theflamebreath @thefriendlyvand @TheGodOfStories @TheGoldDragon @TheMageLemon245 @TheMeowster @ThePhantomRose @ThePlasticTree @thePurple @thesheeponfire @TheThrane @thetinyshiloh @TheVastEmptiness @ThisShiningNight @ThornOfStorm130 @Thrawn @TigerOwl @tilkka @Tilli @TinselWolf @Tinyparrot @TinyThings @Tiriea @tmq @ToxicCosmos @treesponge @TrenchKnife @Trenzalore @Tria91 @Trilonyte @Trinkenki @TroubleinSevens @TsarinaTorment @Tsukistar @Tuath @Tubermelon @Tues @tunatuna @Twistedstripe @TwoBigFools @Tywyllwch @unwashedwonder @Unyko @urbancountry26 @Uyi @VaeVictis @vainqueurs @ValarDohaeris @Valelael @Valneryn @Valyrie @Vancara @Vanq @varenyky @Vauvenal @Velifer @Velsim @Vengrahdiin @VenusFae @venusrose @VESTAIS @Vestasam568 @vevesii @ViaCurro @viciousdisease @ViciousPrincess @violalore @VioletAstrid @VioletFey @Vitas @Vixeon @Vixyish @VodkaGhosts @voidbeast @VoidDragon76 @vukodlak @Vwoop @Vyraal @Wardove @WarriorsEcho @Wastelander @WayRox @Waywardhunter05 @weeredsquirrel @weirdseer @weirdworries @Whymsical @WildcatBlue @Wildclaw101 @WilliamAfton @WingedStorms @wingedvoid @Wingstealer @Wirenth @Wizardry @WolfandCrow @Wolfs @WolfSong @WolfyKnutz @wonderlandround2 @woodlands @Wraith296 @wulfilalice @WynterDragen @Wyshca @Xaishi @Xemriss @XENDRAENYX @Xenomorph @xianvar @Xiria @xlcd2020 @Xolrit @Yaevinn @yukitsukihana @yukublack @yumehisakawa @Yusaku @Zashara @zecal @Zedling @ZenithNadir @Zillua @ziselmaki @Zizikiel @Zorua345 @zzzhorses @2gold777 @capramoon @seen @SwiftedSphinx @StarryLune @DraigTeg @MoonChyld @rottsonrosen @supremejade @blazebrem @voro @Nihilis @Dragondreamer @Gravitate @Gormanghaste @Carissa @eleventeen @psychoticromance @Steffon @LadyMiles @DecemberStar @StarlightDragon7 @Jaymie @Aurax @bluenebula02 @mizzdestiny @CorneliaR @LadyShadow @Plante @lizwyrm @owe @Blackstar1981 @Kettlespider @Hydrixz404 @Reignhart @WingedNumbat @Accismus @LizzardRainbowz @MinnowFox @heuksom @RottenSoul @odakotarose @Phisans @BellatheITgirl @Ackie @Cadaver @ExistentialSnake @RiptailShredfang @Albtraum22 @Freefire @Kahzu @Tsunami102 @deroached @sinha27 @Benuyka @[/size][/size][/size][/size][/quote]
Mz9FfKs.png

I have some slots open! Please read the rules below before claiming one, thank you!
Closed!
  • 5 slots open
  • One slot per person!
  • Each slot is 5 books/custom bookends, max (and however many trinkets/regular bookends)
  • I will post "Slots Closed" once they are filled since you guys have been far too quick lately for me to hope to keep up with on the spreadsheet (if you managed to squeeze in a post after the last person but before my closed post, I'll let you keep the slot)
  • Have your order FILLED OUT within 2 hours, please! I will be busy so I may not be able to send out reminders this time!. Please just edit your claim post with your order!
  • I'll send out a price confirmation ping, but feel free to send out payment before that if you're certain on the cost! No need to wait if you don't have to.
  • Have payment sent out within three hours, please (if you are waiting for a price confirmation and I haven't gotten back to you, you can have an extension). That's one hour after the end of the order period! The sooner they're all paid up, the sooner I can get to work!
Basic Slots wrote:
@0pals @3ctoplasm @4O4 @5inthemorning @AbysmalGrace @AbyssalKing @AccursedTower @AceofCards @Acetheticly @Acuarela @Adomania @aearinn @Aearonlinn @Aegia @Aehdncl @Aerii @aevios @AHamilton @Ahriman @Aidan @Aileth @Ailir @alaneyes @AlcatrazSystem @alexmonstrous @AlexRobins @Alisdaire @Alkeiri @Alliecats @Alohomora @AloVra @Alphanix @AlphaRen @Alphonce @Alskasaur @altdd1112 @AlterMoon @aly922 @Amanda @amapup @Amarete @Amariel @Amayai @Ambulocetus @AmeEgaree @Ameriasparrow @AmethystSeaWing @Amezrou @Amorah @AmTim @Anda @Andraya @Angelamelinda @AngryMothNoises I @angsthound @Anjoulas @anteater @Anukite @anxiousghost @Apothecaria @applejargon @ApprenticeWriter @Apricus @aprilraven @Aquacoral @Araej @ArcticEira @Arinyl @arkadyve @Arkeyr79 @ArowanaPrincess @Arrakis @Artgeekallday @Artillerychick @artisticRock @Artorias @asarigolo @Aserein @Asgeirr @AspenCrow @Asterodea @asterope @asterope @Astraellea @ @AtticSaltStorms @Audeity @Auhtumn @Auralyx @Aurumeye @AutumnTree @Avifors @Axiomatix @Azure45Twilight @AzzerthePirate @B1B1 @Bash @BatCrooks @Battleworn @baubleBee @Bayhound @beaniesprout @Beezadrella @BeingOfSalt @Bekuno @Bequerel @Bes333 @BezimiennyRaptor @bfkitsune @BigNosedKate @BirbDude @BishieKaichou @Blacknovelist @bloodbag @BloodyAngel12 @Blucbcrry @BokuHiro6 @owe @bonivich @Booker @BorealisBrodcast @BottledLightning @boxparts @Braixen @BraveHearted @briar @BrightBreeze @BrookInTheMeadow @Brushtail @Brynecol @BubbleBirb @bulletbras @bumblebree14 @bunlux @BunnySox @Butterfliez @Bxy26 @Byatzine @c33213 @cakespeare @Calidragon @Calliborn @Candyhighgaming @Cards @Carnimirie @CarrotKat @CartelSaide @cartographic @Casiope @Casteller @catmashiin @CelestialBlue @Cerys @ChangelingNeun @Chantric @chaosotter @Charias @Chelonaut @chezameed @Chill827 @Chlorr @Chocobanyana @Chryselle @chujellies @cinderrain @Ciroth9002 @Cirrostratus @ClearBright @CleverDual @ClockworkEclipse @clockworkEntity @ClockworkOctopus @cloudwilk @Clya @CoffeeCorvid @coffeeghost @CoffinPrince @coldcult @ColoradoBlues @ColorBlindBrat @condemn @Convexity @CookiesAndCream @CornixElecti @CorvusXIV @Countercurse @counterfeat @cowl @Crescentstar711 @Crim @CrimsonDragon @Crowlich @Crownings @crowvidae @Crysi102 @CrystalBlossom @Crystallizes @Cuivienen @cvthedral @Cynil @Cyrce @Cyrya @cywscross @dagmarmot @daineger @Dalilah @Dalison @dandyfrau @DangerNoodles @DanitheET @DaretoDream12423 @Darkdragonfiend @DarknessReborn @Darkrait @Darlnim @Dasdana @DaughterofLight @DauntlessNomad @dav1d @decays @DeepflowManah @deerfawn @Deessel @defenestration @Delkerono @DemonsofTheNight @DepressoDad @Deramadus @DerpWolf @Descending @Desmondtiny @deulirium @deviantdoge @Dianounais @differentjasper @disquiet @dividedAnimus @divitineo @DNightDreamer @DogDoggerson @Dollars @DoppelBia @Doxiunoia @Draconia34 @Dracowhisp @DrAdelino @Drag0n5 @dragon2109 @DragonClawz @DragonDawn @dragongem23 @Dragonpuff @DragonsMom @DrakeDynasty @drakota77749 @Draxi @Driamatic @Druzy @Dubhuir @Dynami @EclipseMirror @Eclipsys @Eeeviee @eerietreats @EeveeDream @EevyernDracaneon @eieru @Eiira @Eiyora @Elaendorlien @EleanoraOfTheSky @Electric @Elisse @Ellireid @Elmoth @Elysadie @Elysianibata @Ember @EmmaBird @enchantedpencil @Endro @EnglishRose @creosote @Epulina @epzel @equusina @Erisx @Erratic @Etahrey @evapples @EverAutumn @Evet @evosoul @Exlann @FaalVerotiik @Faasnu @Fabro @faebeats @FaeRogue @FailCat13 @Failuresaurus @fairyn @Faoiltiama @Faoladdh @farawayfireflies @fate2726 @Fatespinner @Faunus @FeatherAsh @felistopaz @Fellefan @fenshae @Fimbrethil @FinalFlight @firebirdSuite @FireflyRhapsody @fireicedragon10 @Firtarian @fistfulofdragons @FjaraLunar @Fletcher @fling @FlufferLover @FluffyFace @FluffyTundras @FlyingSharksFly @FlyingTemeraire @foliage @follow @Fortuna @foxghosts @Frailty @freaquin @FreeWinged @Frillshark @FroggyForever @FSkiwi10 @Fubuking @Fulminare @fynch @GalacticWonder @Galactina @galaxanova @Galaxywolf269 @Galehaut @Gallant @galvelociraptor @GameMaker @Gayscreeching @Gazarath @gempietra @Gendotypic @GentleOceanWind @GhostChateau @GhostlyJasper @ghostlyplants @GhoulishGlimmer @gibberish @Gilan @gira @Glacecakes @GlitchEnder @Glykon @GoldtheSilkwing @Gomorrh @GoodKoji @gravehound @GreenSylph @Gretthol @Greyscales @Grilllbz @Grimbo @GrinningFox @GuardianLioness @Gubs @Gurrero @Gwendolyn @Gwenfoxe @Gwilanna @Handdrawnviolist @Hanelli @Harbinger @hashrapmodus413 @HauntedMagpie @haxure @heartcrusher1 @HedwigHufflepuff @Helianthe @Hellian @Hellkite @HermitQueen @Hexephre @Hillheard @himboatheart @HinodeTsurugi @Hoku @HollyBerry @Hollyshark @holykris2 @Holysnacks @Honalae @HoneyMouth @HopeFae @HoquesPoques @horseyluva @HouseOfNight @Houtori @howlingwolfling @hufflepuffsansa @HurricaneWinds @IAmUniverse @ibook @IchiBean @Idha @IgnisFlamel @ilexopaca @ILUVDRAGONS @Impception @Impception @IndigoPi @Industry @INeverMiss @InHeritent @inhumanelm @inkwardlychaotic @Inoue @Insight89x @Intrusion @irony @irregular @isobel @Isti @Ithika @itsrainningtacos @ixris @Jaena @jastoz @JayKatt @Jaz @Jazzyleia @jelllitan @jellophish @JiminxYoongi @JinxMoonstone @Jobie @JoParzival @jr413 @Julis @juneyballooney @Juniipersass @JurassicPark @JusticeTurtle @justjasper @Jynnxx @Kaboomafoo @Kael @Kaelryn @Kaimon @KaioticDrake @KairinRose @Kaisen @KaitoWang @kalaiscope @KalicoKat @Karingan @KariThorne @kas62000 @katiebug1995 @Katsuji @KatzPetz @Kavryn @KaylenAldanae @keithkogane @Kelpoyo @Kemeira @kennythedoomer @Kerriganne @KesSurana @kijauni @KiliaKit @Killjoy2170 @KingFool @Kipiekie @Kipuka @Kitoshiko @KittenFromHell @Kitterbee @KittiofDOOM @Kitty4801 @KittyandCat @Kiwith @KiyukiDragon @Klawzor @klee @knifecentipede @Knightess @Knightsly @Kodex @kommoy @Konekova @Kookaburra @KselenaVonta @kunacottontail @Kuzuha @kwozmotis @Kylari @Kymris @l0ser @LabyrinthianLost @ladylilitu @LadyMiles @ladyrenee @laivence @LapisDragon17718 @larlar843 @LaSilva007 @late711 @Lealeath @Leenanishere @LehLora @lela @LemonSqueexy @Lethia @Lexxeck @Continlula @Lilabounce @lilastar @LilyBound @Limelight @Lirillith @Lissantly @literalstardust @Lithiarch @LittleRogue @littletoes101 @Locus @Lodzhal @Looshiana @Loras @LordBlumiere @Lorichunter @Losiana @LostSketchbook @LotusCandy @LovelyDeeps @Loyalties @LucePrunus @luckgandor @luminousnoble @LumosElm @Luna3002 @LunarParadox @lunarpunch @lunarScale @LunaSkeffington @Lundlaeva @LurkingShadows @Luteia @luxxe @lykanth @Lyn @lynxrush @LynxSideris @Lyrastrae @lyricalmyxteries @Lyvalaea @Maegelcarwen @Maevepanda @MageofHearts @magicalmarmaid @MagicCatX333 @mahoosive @MahuruRaji @makani @Makiling @mamamouse @Marilith @MarinaQuakenbush @marquislafayeet @MathematicalMind @Maybellmay @Mazurkas @MegaAbsols @Meii @MelanieScribbles @Melanore @melchiorgabor @memoirs @menghuancat @Meonox @Meqathi @MerlinMausi @merrymine @mewhaku @Meyoline @Mianiacal @MiddayMoon01 @MidnightFlygon @MightyVildaTilda @miirshroom @Mindrop @miniquiny999 @mintea00 @Miralso @MisfitsLanding @missaliceblue @MissFortune17 @MissGanja @Missixo @Mistywolf77 @mithrel @MLPMDog @mochii @mochimajuru @MohaveaCl @Monstrbubble @monteagle @montivagant @mony @mooncakefestival @MoonCatcher333 @Moonreefe @Moons @Morax @MorganK @Morningdove @mossyaki @mothmoss @mothmoth @moyaofthemist @Mozzi @mspixieriot @Mudtalon7 @Mudy @mukuroikusabas @Mushies @MusicandMagic @mweep @mxcrabs @Myrrien @Azemn @mystiki @Mythie @mzvalkyrie @Nalabyte @Namira @nanakiharumi @Nanobot87 @Narinaya @NatureLovell @Naudir @naumachial @nbdy @Neerafiki @Nefelibata @Neffi @NegCol @Nei @Nejibana @peanutbutterjar @Neltharygos @Nemalu @nemodave @Nemora @neohcs @Neoma @NeonSharpies @NeophyteRedglare @Nephalem @Nepkitty @Nesu @NetShy @Nettleleaf @nevele @Nevros @Nevvermore @Niathria @nightclouds @Nightshades @nightwolf95 @nikkolah @Niklia @Nimbasa @Nix4 @NlCKname @Noctiferous @nogsix @Noipale @NomasaurusRex @NonBinaryCanary @Nonsense @Norimn @Nourish @Novrre @Novrre @Nrogara @nychthemeron @Nyx81 @oberion @OblitusBellum @obliviousdjinn @october @Odile @Oncamimus @onemessyperson @Ookamiotoko @oOKookieOo @ophician @Orenda @ormarr @Osthra @Ototo @Outbreak @Overcoat @overture @owlfeathers @Oxyhemoglobin @Paganism @Pai @paintminion @Pandonkey @pantali @PantheraScience @Papayatar @Parda @Paresseux @PastelPasty @pawsmos @Pennifeather @Pensacola @Pepper6 @Perrydotto @pghbekka @PheonixPonder @PhoenixMiko @Phooka @Phyris @PieOfDeath @PinesaAwait @pinto @PiperMarigold @Pisces2012 @PixelCat75332 @PlaqueDoc @Plushstiel @PolarisFox @pooses @PostalBromeliad @postelectric @Pretzii @Princesco @Princessfirefly @Psi @Psychosis @pterosaur @puucari @pythonesque @quatervois @QueenAlais @QueenAlchemy @QueenSabriel @QueenSugar @Quetzy @Quickpaint @quotesnmiracles @Rafikii @RagingSea @RainWatcher @Rangiku @RanLi @RavenDragons @RavineCat @Ravka @Razzmatazz1 @RebelRai @Redsparrow @ReginaPhalange @remnio @RemoteCitadel @ReneDV98 @Renepolumorfous @Reotheleo @retrace @RexD999 @Rezv @RingsofSaturn @Rinibun @RinnyRoo @Risaia @RisenWolf @roastedbees @roboticspace @RobotMagic @Rochambeau @rockcorgo @Rocketshipkuro @Roheryn @Rohi @roseangel2 @Rosewing @Rottikins @RottingFlesh @Rowanhart @rubeusbeaky @rubeusbeaky @RubyOfFire @rubyredtan @Rugissement @Rulanir @Rydeng @Rythen @Sabati @Sadrain @Saere @Saerel @Sailoroid @Sais @SaltyGhost @SammiMatthews @SamuelMaybird @Sappheiras @sapphiole @Saraceaser @Saraku @Saronai @SarynTheHuntress @Sasha @Scaleon1 @scar66 @Scatterspark @Schefflera @Script @ScripturamRuby @Scyshe @SDSPAGE @SeaCrest @SeaDuchess @Selah @Self @Sensitivepigeon @Seraph822 @sgkat @Shadowdawn199 @ShadowRising @ShadowsCall @Shaeogorath @ShakarianTrash @ShatteringIce @shawolexotic @SheerCold @Shegrasi @Sheona @shikoire @ShimaM @ShinyWoobat @shoujo @Sickened @SilverFlower95 @SilverGearz @SilverImagines @SilverLanayru @Silvernight01 @SilverWinter @SilvestrisDream @Sincerity11 @Sinestre @Sinjin @Sinornis @Sinsational @Siobhan @Sirenideus @SirenSage @Sketsifi @Skua @skyarising @Skycloud @SkyDancer10 @Skyeset @skyquest @ChilliBear @sleepingdragon80 @Slovakia @Smirk92 @SmokingDodongo @Snipe @SnoringHyena @SnowMewDraws @Snowstar1711 @SocialBookWOrm @sockmonkeygerald @softsylveon @Somnorium @Sophia @Sophos @Soulykins @SouthernPansy @Soviett @SparkyLurkdragon @SpearTheDemon @Spookykitty @Spottedleaf125 @SpringDoe @spy @Squished @SSakuras @SSSalutis @Stannum @starbornkid @StarButterfly @StarfallRanch @Starisia @Starlight18 @StarlitFire @Starrlight @Starry413 @starrynightren @starshining @Stellatrix13 @Stellori @Stolen @StoneChild @StoneHusky @StormChaos @Stormdragon @stormydanish @stormyhearted @Storrie @Suathiel @Subdued @SubzeroAlbatross @Svelte @SweetieSweets @sweetpealovey @Sweettoothart @SwiftSeagull @SylphOfHeart @syzygydragon @Tacocado4801 @taipantigress @Talismarr @Talonocharria @tamka @Tangaroa @Tannos @Tarble @Taszzer @Tauress @Tawniey @Taytenn @teahunter @Techmox @TeenyTK @Temperama @TempestSea @Tempestuous @terahBEE @Teratology @Tessalia @thatwhatthing @TheAmazingRey @TheAwesoMew @TheDwarfQueen @TheEmperorsPrey @theflamebreath @thefriendlyvand @TheGodOfStories @TheGoldDragon @TheMageLemon245 @TheMeowster @ThePhantomRose @ThePlasticTree @thePurple @thesheeponfire @TheThrane @thetinyshiloh @TheVastEmptiness @ThisShiningNight @ThornOfStorm130 @Thrawn @TigerOwl @tilkka @Tilli @TinselWolf @Tinyparrot @TinyThings @Tiriea @tmq @ToxicCosmos @treesponge @TrenchKnife @Trenzalore @Tria91 @Trilonyte @Trinkenki @TroubleinSevens @TsarinaTorment @Tsukistar @Tuath @Tubermelon @Tues @tunatuna @Twistedstripe @TwoBigFools @Tywyllwch @unwashedwonder @Unyko @urbancountry26 @Uyi @VaeVictis @vainqueurs @ValarDohaeris @Valelael @Valneryn @Valyrie @Vancara @Vanq @varenyky @Vauvenal @Velifer @Velsim @Vengrahdiin @VenusFae @venusrose @VESTAIS @Vestasam568 @vevesii @ViaCurro @viciousdisease @ViciousPrincess @violalore @VioletAstrid @VioletFey @Vitas @Vixeon @Vixyish @VodkaGhosts @voidbeast @VoidDragon76 @vukodlak @Vwoop @Vyraal @Wardove @WarriorsEcho @Wastelander @WayRox @Waywardhunter05 @weeredsquirrel @weirdseer @weirdworries @Whymsical @WildcatBlue @Wildclaw101 @WilliamAfton @WingedStorms @wingedvoid @Wingstealer @Wirenth @Wizardry @WolfandCrow @Wolfs @WolfSong @WolfyKnutz @wonderlandround2 @woodlands @Wraith296 @wulfilalice @WynterDragen @Wyshca @Xaishi @Xemriss @XENDRAENYX @Xenomorph @xianvar @Xiria @xlcd2020 @Xolrit @Yaevinn @yukitsukihana @yukublack @yumehisakawa @Yusaku @Zashara @zecal @Zedling @ZenithNadir @Zillua @ziselmaki @Zizikiel @Zorua345 @zzzhorses @2gold777 @capramoon @seen @SwiftedSphinx @StarryLune @DraigTeg @MoonChyld @rottsonrosen @supremejade @blazebrem @voro @Nihilis @Dragondreamer @Gravitate @Gormanghaste @Carissa @eleventeen @psychoticromance @Steffon @LadyMiles @DecemberStar @StarlightDragon7 @Jaymie @Aurax @bluenebula02 @mizzdestiny @CorneliaR @LadyShadow @Plante @lizwyrm @owe @Blackstar1981 @Kettlespider @Hydrixz404 @Reignhart @WingedNumbat @Accismus @LizzardRainbowz @MinnowFox @heuksom @RottenSoul @odakotarose @Phisans @BellatheITgirl @Ackie @Cadaver @ExistentialSnake @RiptailShredfang @Albtraum22 @Freefire @Kahzu @Tsunami102 @deroached @sinha27 @Benuyka @
4iot1HY.pngvDoNNKn.pnghdbeRlj.pngNKA0kbv.pngZ89WHkS.png
[s]Claim![/s] @Jayisalone I'd like an adoptable, please! M40 L29 S21 M15 M25 B26R2 SH2L All for this girl: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76280613][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762807/76280613_350.png[/img][/url] That should be 54kt, right? I'm wondering if I could pay in gems! > <[i][/i]
Claim!

@Jayisalone
I'd like an adoptable, please!
M40
L29
S21
M15
M25
B26R2
SH2L

All for this girl:
76280613_350.png

That should be 54kt, right? I'm wondering if I could pay in gems! > <
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
Glad I managed to sneak in a slot! I've been wanting to get a collection for my Wyrmhaven crew started up for a while now :) CB8A, L22 I'd like the pearl and mane on the bookend to be red if possible :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75268392][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/752684/75268392_350.png[/img][/url] M20 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30046328][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/300464/30046328_350.png[/img][/url] M15 [morphology=2344552] M45 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75442354][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754424/75442354_350.png[/img][/url]
Glad I managed to sneak in a slot! I've been wanting to get a collection for my Wyrmhaven crew started up for a while now :)

CB8A, L22
I'd like the pearl and mane on the bookend to be red if possible :)
75268392_350.png

M20
30046328_350.png

M15
Not Found

M45
75442354_350.png
krizel_1054.png
@jayisalone All for this girl: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7085925][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/70860/7085925_350.png[/img][/url] B26L (regular trinket) S8 M6 L3 S25 L33 B26R (regular trinket) SH4L Should be 56kt? Let me know if my math is off!
@jayisalone

All for this girl:

7085925_350.png

B26L (regular trinket)

S8
M6
L3
S25
L33

B26R (regular trinket)

SH4L

Should be 56kt? Let me know if my math is off!

image0.png
Claimed! Edit Part 2: @Jayisalone I'd like to order recolors of s26, m41, m43, L31, L34 and the bookends B26L/B26R and B26L2/B26R2 for this sweetie here! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2397271][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/23973/2397271_350.png[/img][/url] Colors from the apparel and accent are a-okay except for the orange tinges on the trumpets near her nose. I'd also like to ask that the sand from the book ends and any clouds on the books be the lighter beiges or whites from her colors/accent :) I think total should be 58kt now, I'll fix my CR!
Claimed!

Edit Part 2: @Jayisalone
I'd like to order recolors of s26, m41, m43, L31, L34
and the bookends B26L/B26R and B26L2/B26R2 for this sweetie here!
2397271_350.png
Colors from the apparel and accent are a-okay except for the orange tinges on the trumpets near her nose. I'd also like to ask that the sand from the book ends and any clouds on the books be the lighter beiges or whites from her colors/accent :)

I think total should be 58kt now, I'll fix my CR!
SgaIQc3.png
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 311 312