Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Library: Pixel Book Adoptables
1 2 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312
Ahh it looks great, thank you very much! Not only do I still have that dragon around, but I've bought more that have the exact same palette someone stop me pls so it can go in all their bios haha
Ahh it looks great, thank you very much! Not only do I still have that dragon around, but I've bought more that have the exact same palette someone stop me pls so it can go in all their bios haha
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@Pachirisu
omg It's great to see them finished, but if I may, can I request a darker base colouring for M33 and S29? Because I'd love to see a more uniform effect with the other books!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
@Pachirisu
omg It's great to see them finished, but if I may, can I request a darker base colouring for M33 and S29? Because I'd love to see a more uniform effect with the other books!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
@findingpears i'd hope so, that set you asked to be based off a whole tab iirc XD and we're the wrong people to ask to stop you LOL

@CorneliaR i've bookmarked this so i don't lose it and will update them when i've got a bit of time! <3
@findingpears i'd hope so, that set you asked to be based off a whole tab iirc XD and we're the wrong people to ask to stop you LOL

@CorneliaR i've bookmarked this so i don't lose it and will update them when i've got a bit of time! <3
GkfDmNh.png
@/Pachirisu

Oh, that's right! The tab continues to expand ^^;; Thank you again, the finished result looks so pretty <3
@/Pachirisu

Oh, that's right! The tab continues to expand ^^;; Thank you again, the finished result looks so pretty <3
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@Pachirisu

They look great! Thank you so much <3
No fixes needed ^^
@Pachirisu

They look great! Thank you so much <3
No fixes needed ^^
5f7rvmv.png Lumidae
Lady of the Moon
She/Her + He/Him
FR +3 || EST
True Neutral
@Pachirisu Is this still open? (sorry if I missed something!)
@Pachirisu Is this still open? (sorry if I missed something!)
YaFV2pr.png
@Pachirisu and @Anduins I'm also curious to know if this shop is still open?
@Pachirisu and @Anduins I'm also curious to know if this shop is still open?
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@Inkspill909 @loreshark this shop isn't really ever "open", it more has openings as our pinglist is like 1000 members and we just can't feasibly be open to orders at all times

and we've both been quite busy so haven't been able to do openings in a while either, which i've been pretty bummed about!
@Inkspill909 @loreshark this shop isn't really ever "open", it more has openings as our pinglist is like 1000 members and we just can't feasibly be open to orders at all times

and we've both been quite busy so haven't been able to do openings in a while either, which i've been pretty bummed about!
GkfDmNh.png
I am absolutely in love, even the non-custom items are fantastic. Thank you for all the work that went into this!! <3
I am absolutely in love, even the non-custom items are fantastic. Thank you for all the work that went into this!! <3
He9H6Ep.png B25L2.png2EJfzPa.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngu0zgn1V.pngPuVYkR5.pngB26R.pngcErhCRw.png98m5qoi.pngS1BatfX.pngWRPJKhj.png
Q8ZELGQ.png
1 2 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312