Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Library: Pixel Book Adoptables
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 312 313
missing books by under 2 minutes is a new kind of hurt
missing books by under 2 minutes is a new kind of hurt
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Physical Pain,,,
Physical Pain,,,
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
thanks for opening slots. always lovely to see these around.

might I suggest the possibility of offering 'unlimited' slots for specific books? essentially what the group did for halloween, with those 5 or so books that you allowed people to well, 'mass order'.
I mean, pick even just 1 book from the collection you have here and do a limited time (like a day or weekend) 'unlimited' ordering period. could do this once a month but I'm sure you'd still rake in a fair few customers, especially those who might be opposite timezones.

ofc this is your operation, you do it however you see fit. idk how it goes behind the scenes, idk how much of a pressure the halloween event was on yall.
but I thought I'd offer my 2 cents in on it. because yeah, you sell out slots in 2 seconds (congrats on that!)

sorry if this is rude, I appreciate art is time and time is scarce but it might be something to think about??? aaaa
thanks for opening slots. always lovely to see these around.

might I suggest the possibility of offering 'unlimited' slots for specific books? essentially what the group did for halloween, with those 5 or so books that you allowed people to well, 'mass order'.
I mean, pick even just 1 book from the collection you have here and do a limited time (like a day or weekend) 'unlimited' ordering period. could do this once a month but I'm sure you'd still rake in a fair few customers, especially those who might be opposite timezones.

ofc this is your operation, you do it however you see fit. idk how it goes behind the scenes, idk how much of a pressure the halloween event was on yall.
but I thought I'd offer my 2 cents in on it. because yeah, you sell out slots in 2 seconds (congrats on that!)

sorry if this is rude, I appreciate art is time and time is scarce but it might be something to think about??? aaaa
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@Auralyx your total is 56kt/g
@audeity your total is 60kt/g

@BeingOfSalt unlimited tends to be a bit of a wild ride! now that there's nearly 1200 people wanting books, if everyone just ordered one that's 1200 books we'd have to do, leaving no real time for any other slot openings (at least for me!). and of course a lot of people would want more than just one, and it'd certainly snowball! i would like to have slot openings more often, and should be able to do so myself now (so it's not just jay) at least once a week if not twice. after a little bit of that i plan to see how things stand in terms of people getting slots, and may look into once again hiring more artists (that will... stay this time? XD) to help with that as well!

i know that waiting for a slot opening isn't idea ;A; i remember that it used to be feasible for an artist to just have open slots for several hours and not get overwhelmed with orders! but that's just not possible now :(
@Auralyx your total is 56kt/g
@audeity your total is 60kt/g

@BeingOfSalt unlimited tends to be a bit of a wild ride! now that there's nearly 1200 people wanting books, if everyone just ordered one that's 1200 books we'd have to do, leaving no real time for any other slot openings (at least for me!). and of course a lot of people would want more than just one, and it'd certainly snowball! i would like to have slot openings more often, and should be able to do so myself now (so it's not just jay) at least once a week if not twice. after a little bit of that i plan to see how things stand in terms of people getting slots, and may look into once again hiring more artists (that will... stay this time? XD) to help with that as well!

i know that waiting for a slot opening isn't idea ;A; i remember that it used to be feasible for an artist to just have open slots for several hours and not get overwhelmed with orders! but that's just not possible now :(
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu
I lOV the books, thank you! ^w^ <3
@Pachirisu
I lOV the books, thank you! ^w^ <3
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Pachirisu

Thank you!!! They look great!
@Pachirisu

Thank you!!! They look great!
smol_zest.pngsmol_poppy.png
oof wow! yeah that... mm I didn't realise it was just so many! and people wanting to order multiple, I didn't think on that ^^;

retaining artists is hard I imagine. sorry you haven't had much luck in that regard! hope it changes for ya :o

I was lucky to be haunting the 1am times for this slot, but I think I miss most slots. I'm not too fussed, I feel like they're a nice treat when I am able to grab them, and just slowly amass books over time xD

thank you for taking the time to reply and explain t to me (I'm very sleepy so sorry if this is rambly) <3
oof wow! yeah that... mm I didn't realise it was just so many! and people wanting to order multiple, I didn't think on that ^^;

retaining artists is hard I imagine. sorry you haven't had much luck in that regard! hope it changes for ya :o

I was lucky to be haunting the 1am times for this slot, but I think I miss most slots. I'm not too fussed, I feel like they're a nice treat when I am able to grab them, and just slowly amass books over time xD

thank you for taking the time to reply and explain t to me (I'm very sleepy so sorry if this is rambly) <3
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@Pachirisu

If you do happen to be looking for more artists, I'd love to be pinged. I'm fairly handy with pixel work and recoloring is one of my specialties. Also very active with lots of free time at the moment!
@Pachirisu

If you do happen to be looking for more artists, I'd love to be pinged. I'm fairly handy with pixel work and recoloring is one of my specialties. Also very active with lots of free time at the moment!
push hub
so close lol
so close lol
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@Pachirisu I sent my payment via DM—I wanted to specify because the spreadsheet still says I haven't paid.

EDIT: I see where I messed up. I misunderstood one of the other slot list headers as meaning that DM was the preferred method of payment across the board. I sent the amount again via Crossroads!
@Pachirisu I sent my payment via DM—I wanted to specify because the spreadsheet still says I haven't paid.

EDIT: I see where I messed up. I misunderstood one of the other slot list headers as meaning that DM was the preferred method of payment across the board. I sent the amount again via Crossroads!
o7ZCFYm.png
PMRmSmw.png
7n4SvOB.png
ypcKWM0.png
MHHKqsF.png
5ouR6ge.png
60eldD0.gif 1hCqPB7.png
1YB0OjO.png
7FPB55S.png
10Weczj.png
KXqgAVm.png
YMPbu9R.png