Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I'm gonna talk about Willow
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Could i get added back to the pinglist please? My old un is on my sig

@SilverRipple i want to assume they'll likely end up going for anywhere from 100-300kg
Could i get added back to the pinglist please? My old un is on my sig

@SilverRipple i want to assume they'll likely end up going for anywhere from 100-300kg
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Hi there, could I please be added to your pinglist? ^-^
Hi there, could I please be added to your pinglist? ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
I’d love to be on the pinglist too.
I’d love to be on the pinglist too.
@Shian Could I be added to the pinglist? Might not ever be able to afford a G3 (ever), but I'd love to see how the auctions go.
@Shian Could I be added to the pinglist? Might not ever be able to afford a G3 (ever), but I'd love to see how the auctions go.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I would love to be added to the pinglist! I have a couple of Way down the lineage Naomi descendants, and honestly while I doubt I could ever afford a G3 it'll be interesting watching the proceedings nonetheless.

And honestly I can't imagine having a Dragon like that; just the thought of the PMs and pings is exhausting. XP
I would love to be added to the pinglist! I have a couple of Way down the lineage Naomi descendants, and honestly while I doubt I could ever afford a G3 it'll be interesting watching the proceedings nonetheless.

And honestly I can't imagine having a Dragon like that; just the thought of the PMs and pings is exhausting. XP
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Could I be pinged when the auctions starts? I can't imagine having such a famous dragon... wow, but also so much stress.
Could I be pinged when the auctions starts? I can't imagine having such a famous dragon... wow, but also so much stress.
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
if Willow gets exalted [img]https://i.ibb.co/sR78bvz/someone-you-cant-cry-over-someone-whos-not-real-me-11112243.png[/img]
if Willow gets exalted
someone-you-cant-cry-over-someone-whos-not-real-me-11112243.png
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
OMG! I need to save soooo much gems!! :D
I would love to be pinged whenever these auctions are happening please :3
OMG! I need to save soooo much gems!! :D