Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Sornieth Naturalists' Society
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@azurearchangel There are four UMAs available, and when you pick the UMA prize you have to select one of them, so you could list the UMA prize up to four times, picking a different one each time. Hope that makes sense!
@azurearchangel There are four UMAs available, and when you pick the UMA prize you have to select one of them, so you could list the UMA prize up to four times, picking a different one each time. Hope that makes sense!
Na5WGHa.png
@dreamclaws Oh! Yes, thank you so much for clarifying!

1. Shadow baby
2. Nature baby
3. Sanguine Divinity accent
4. Easily accent
5. Firebird Flare accent
6. Sansevieria
@dreamclaws Oh! Yes, thank you so much for clarifying!

1. Shadow baby
2. Nature baby
3. Sanguine Divinity accent
4. Easily accent
5. Firebird Flare accent
6. Sansevieria
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Oh wow! Thanks!

1. Nature baby
2. Shadow baby
3. Sansevieria
4. Love your accent! (Firebird Flare)
Oh wow! Thanks!

1. Nature baby
2. Shadow baby
3. Sansevieria
4. Love your accent! (Firebird Flare)
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
Wow! Thank you so much! It was really interesting event ^^

1. Love Your Accent - Skin: Magmatic Burst
2. Love Your Accent - Accent: sanguine divinity
3. Nature Baby
Wow! Thank you so much! It was really interesting event ^^

1. Love Your Accent - Skin: Magmatic Burst
2. Love Your Accent - Accent: sanguine divinity
3. Nature Baby
TIobTkz.png
@dreamclaws Oh wow, totally wasn't expecting this!!

Since ktg has already nominated their choice, I'll just say, I'll take the Love Your Accent - Magmatic Burst prize, thanks :)

And thanks for another round with the Society!
@dreamclaws Oh wow, totally wasn't expecting this!!

Since ktg has already nominated their choice, I'll just say, I'll take the Love Your Accent - Magmatic Burst prize, thanks :)

And thanks for another round with the Society!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@anarchopossum @AquaEmperor @azurearchangel @Banshee @Blushunt @browncoatparadox @Bxy26 @Catsdragon18 @Cordially @cordifolium @davietoowavey @divitineo @Enen16106 @FlyingFangz @Goldia @GoldWerewolf @GrimdarkRoxy @Halictidae @HollowBay @HuskyDragon1224 @jbapple @Jeydis @Joule @ktg1214 @Kudu @Kurogami @Lunalis @Makochan @Mandragorum @MarinaQuakenbush @mercurialwings @milesss @MotherOfBeardies @myriadofstars @Notion @Paintra @Ragnarok42 @RaiStarDragon @RisenWolf @Saccharine @Seonais @Sidegrinder @SilverSong92 @Sinjin @SnoringHyena @SolarSam @Spirice @Stolen @TAEJIN @Teletraan @TetsBL @TheAwesoMew @tigressRising @tincanghost @TruthseekerSky6 @WhitePhoenix @Wildclaw101 @Wylin Hey everyone, I've finally made the badge with Dr. Hazel! Thanks again for your participation and patience! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Tk5EnUO.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BdOK9My.png[/img][/center] [center][code][img]https://i.imgur.com/Tk5EnUO.png[/img][/code][/center] [center][code][img]https://i.imgur.com/BdOK9My.png[/img][/code][/center]
@anarchopossum @AquaEmperor @azurearchangel @Banshee @Blushunt @browncoatparadox @Bxy26 @Catsdragon18 @Cordially @cordifolium @davietoowavey @divitineo @Enen16106 @FlyingFangz @Goldia @GoldWerewolf @GrimdarkRoxy @Halictidae @HollowBay @HuskyDragon1224 @jbapple @Jeydis @Joule @ktg1214 @Kudu @Kurogami @Lunalis @Makochan @Mandragorum @MarinaQuakenbush @mercurialwings @milesss @MotherOfBeardies @myriadofstars @Notion @Paintra @Ragnarok42 @RaiStarDragon @RisenWolf @Saccharine @Seonais @Sidegrinder @SilverSong92 @Sinjin @SnoringHyena @SolarSam @Spirice @Stolen @TAEJIN @Teletraan @TetsBL @TheAwesoMew @tigressRising @tincanghost @TruthseekerSky6 @WhitePhoenix @Wildclaw101 @Wylin

Hey everyone, I've finally made the badge with Dr. Hazel! Thanks again for your participation and patience!

Tk5EnUO.png BdOK9My.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Tk5EnUO.png[/img]
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/BdOK9My.png[/img]
Na5WGHa.png
Thank you for hosting this!!
Thank you for hosting this!!
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
What a cute badge! This event was fun, thanks for hosting!
What a cute badge! This event was fun, thanks for hosting!
RGfeibN.png
Thanks I shall use both!
Thanks I shall use both!
BdOK9My.png
Aw thanks for hosting and making a badge in this busy time! ^^
Aw thanks for hosting and making a badge in this busy time! ^^
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27