Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Experimental Icons for USD (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center] Trying out new rendering and figured out why not get some cash money for potato chips at the same time... As I still work out the process, some details may differ a bit I draw pretty much anything, from ferals to humans! Mech or heavy armor is also doable if it is on simpler side. These are priced at [b]15 USD flat[/b] for now! I can only accept RLC payments with [b]Boosty[/b], I think it works with PayPal and cards [img]https://i.imgur.com/O525c4W.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/76554147_8IFTJSqTcIY7sgA.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/76556114_4p13rUVeO585RBk.png[/img] [quote=form] Character/dragon ref: Idea/pose/expression: Extra wishes: [/quote] [quote=slots] 1. 2. 3. [/quote] [/center]

Trying out new rendering and figured out why not get some cash money for potato chips at the same time...

As I still work out the process, some details may differ a bit

I draw pretty much anything, from ferals to humans! Mech or heavy armor is also doable if it is on simpler side.

These are priced at 15 USD flat for now!
I can only accept RLC payments with Boosty, I think it works with PayPal and cards

O525c4W.png
76554147_8IFTJSqTcIY7sgA.png
76556114_4p13rUVeO585RBk.png
form wrote:
Character/dragon ref:
Idea/pose/expression:
Extra wishes:
slots wrote:
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@forcedcoma

I got 3 dollars in my account LOL

Think you can draw a dragon headshot for me?
Anything you need to specify before I link one?
@forcedcoma

I got 3 dollars in my account LOL

Think you can draw a dragon headshot for me?
Anything you need to specify before I link one?
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch nothing really except expression You prefer
@Enoch nothing really except expression You prefer
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@forcedcoma The only reason I ask is because I need to know if Aberrations are double the price. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@forcedcoma

The only reason I ask is because I need to know if Aberrations are double the price.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch no, any dragon is 3 USD for headshot!
@Enoch no, any dragon is 3 USD for headshot!
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@forcedcoma

Thank you for letting me know.

Also can you check to see if the donation went through?
I've been trying but I don't know if the result is delayed on my end or not.

Nothing has been taken out of my account yet.
@forcedcoma

Thank you for letting me know.

Also can you check to see if the donation went through?
I've been trying but I don't know if the result is delayed on my end or not.

Nothing has been taken out of my account yet.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch seems like I got 4 donations [emoji=nocturne scared size=1] I got it on my end, but maybe it will be delayed for You. Sadly I can not return donations, but I can ttry to make up for it with art
@Enoch seems like I got 4 donations I got it on my end, but maybe it will be delayed for You. Sadly I can not return donations, but I can ttry to make up for it with art
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@forcedcoma

Yeah, I sent it FOUR times trying to see if it was delayed on my end.

Don't worry, I don't expect you to return them.
I'm just worried that something might happen on your end because I don't have all that money in my account. I don't want them to shut you down because of false donations.

Maybe it is delayed for me... but I'm still worried that your donation bar might go down when it realizes that I don't have all that money,,,

Alas, I apologize for this issue. I shouldn't have been so impulsive thinking that it was an error on my end. I should have just sent the first donation through and then waited.
@forcedcoma

Yeah, I sent it FOUR times trying to see if it was delayed on my end.

Don't worry, I don't expect you to return them.
I'm just worried that something might happen on your end because I don't have all that money in my account. I don't want them to shut you down because of false donations.

Maybe it is delayed for me... but I'm still worried that your donation bar might go down when it realizes that I don't have all that money,,,

Alas, I apologize for this issue. I shouldn't have been so impulsive thinking that it was an error on my end. I should have just sent the first donation through and then waited.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch It is okay! We can wait a bit and see if it goes down or if You will have negative money.
@Enoch It is okay! We can wait a bit and see if it goes down or if You will have negative money.
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@forcedcoma I'm hoping that it will just give me negative money hahaha In the meanwhile, lets just treat it like a regular 3 dollar donation instead of a 3 dollar times 4 donation a la 12 dollar. If it turns out that everything works out and I get negative money, then we'll consider that a win for you. And then I'll ask for a second drawing. But for now, let's just go with the regular 3 dollar drawing. As for the dragon that I want drawn,,, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76383662][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/763837/76383662_350.png[/img][/url] I would greatly appreciate it if I could get a silhouette headshot. So you don't have the draw all the genes hahaha because it'll be a black [or grey] silhouette. Bonus points if you draw the water primal eyes though. In terms of detail, I would like something edgy. Like arrows going through his heads or necks and the blood being water or something akin to water. I think that'll be cool. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@forcedcoma

I'm hoping that it will just give me negative money hahaha

In the meanwhile, lets just treat it like a regular 3 dollar donation instead of a 3 dollar times 4 donation a la 12 dollar.

If it turns out that everything works out and I get negative money, then we'll consider that a win for you. And then I'll ask for a second drawing.

But for now, let's just go with the regular 3 dollar drawing.

As for the dragon that I want drawn,,,

76383662_350.png

I would greatly appreciate it if I could get a silhouette headshot.

So you don't have the draw all the genes hahaha because it'll be a black [or grey] silhouette. Bonus points if you draw the water primal eyes though.

In terms of detail, I would like something edgy. Like arrows going through his heads or necks and the blood being water or something akin to water.

I think that'll be cool.
y0YshUu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16