Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | GUIDE - How to Create an Exalt Rescue
1 2 3
How to Create an Exalt Rescue

Hello, everyone! Thank you for taking the time to check out this guide. Things are probably going to be a little messy at first while I try to get everything organized, so bear with me! We've got quite a bit to cover.

I've been running a free exalt rescue since late 2020, and while it is most certainly not the most popular thing in the world, it does garner some attention.

I have also noticed a lot more exalt rescues being created these days, and a decent number of people have came to me for advice. So, I thought it would be helpful to create a little guide to help people get started!

Am I the most qualified person to be giving advice? Maybe not, but, I thought that I would share what I've learned from running my exalt rescue.

Below is the directory for easy navigation. While I would personally recommend reading everything in order if you're very new to this, ultimately though, you can choose whatever information you would like to look at ^^

Directory

What is an Exalt Rescue?
Free Exalt Rescues vs. Free Hatcheries
Is Running an Exalt Rescue a Good Fit for You?
Exalting and Dragon Ownership
Flight Rising Rules and Conduct
Getting Started
Free or Paid Exalt Rescue?
What Dragons Are You Going to Rescue?
What is the Theme for Your Rescue?
Making the Thread
Start With the Basics
Extra Things You Can Add
Affiliates
Things to Consider
Accessibility
Scope
Target Audience
Resources
Suggestions
Exalt Rescue/Free Hatchery Directory
Free Exalt Rescues
Exalt Rescues with a Fee
Free Hatcheries
How to Create an Exalt Rescue

Hello, everyone! Thank you for taking the time to check out this guide. Things are probably going to be a little messy at first while I try to get everything organized, so bear with me! We've got quite a bit to cover.

I've been running a free exalt rescue since late 2020, and while it is most certainly not the most popular thing in the world, it does garner some attention.

I have also noticed a lot more exalt rescues being created these days, and a decent number of people have came to me for advice. So, I thought it would be helpful to create a little guide to help people get started!

Am I the most qualified person to be giving advice? Maybe not, but, I thought that I would share what I've learned from running my exalt rescue.

Below is the directory for easy navigation. While I would personally recommend reading everything in order if you're very new to this, ultimately though, you can choose whatever information you would like to look at ^^

Directory

What is an Exalt Rescue?
Getting Started
What Dragons Are You Going to Rescue?
Making the Thread
Start With the Basics
Extra Things You Can Add
Affiliates
Things to Consider
Accessibility
Scope
Target Audience
Resources
Suggestions
Free Exalt Rescues
Exalt Rescues with a Fee
Free Hatcheries
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
What is an Exalt Rescue?

Before getting into the whole "creating an exalt rescue" thing, let's get a better understanding of what an exalt rescue is and how they work.

To put it simply, an exalt rescue is a thread that "saves" or "rescues" hatchlings and dragons at risk of being exalted and either sells or gives away these dragons to Flight Rising users that will give them a home.

Exalt rescues will look for hatchlings or dragons that are listed on the auction house for very cheap; this cheap pricing is often referred to as "fodder price", as most of the hatchlings/dragons that are listed at a cheap price will eventually be exalted.

For reference, this "fodder price" is usually anywhere from 4-8 gems or 5,000 to 10,000 treasure on the auction house. Keep in mind that this price can fluctuate, but this range is about the average.

"Wait, what is exalting?" Exalting is a core game mechanic in Flight Rising. When you exalt a dragon, it sends them to your lair's deity. In return, you are rewarded with some treasure. This is usually a permanent action.

"Does that mean my dragon is dead?" When you exalt a dragon, it removes them from the game completely. In Flight Rising's lore, though, the dragon is not dead. Exalting a dragon is considered the highest honor a dragon can receive. More information on that can be found here.

However, if you have mistakenly exalted a dragon, you can use the "Dragon Restoration" self-service to bring the dragon back. This does come with restrictions, which you can find here.

Most exalt rescues have a theme, like hatcheries, and will rescue hatchlings/dragons based on that theme. We'll get more into that later on in the guide.

Most exalt rescues give the dragons away to users completely for free. Though, it is definitely possible to run an exalt rescue that sells the dragons you've rescued.

You'll find most free exalt rescues in the "Raffles and Giveaways" forum, as that is where you go to give away dragons and items to other players. For exalt rescues that sell their rescued dragons, you'll find them in the "Dragons for Sale" forum.

While the two are very similar, I do consider them to be different.

Free exalt rescues usually give away dragons that were previously at risk of being exalted; most of these dragons are usually purchased very cheaply at the auction house.

Free hatcheries usually give away dragons that the user bred themselves from their own dragon pairs.
What is an Exalt Rescue?

Before getting into the whole "creating an exalt rescue" thing, let's get a better understanding of what an exalt rescue is and how they work.

To put it simply, an exalt rescue is a thread that "saves" or "rescues" hatchlings and dragons at risk of being exalted and either sells or gives away these dragons to Flight Rising users that will give them a home.

Exalt rescues will look for hatchlings or dragons that are listed on the auction house for very cheap; this cheap pricing is often referred to as "fodder price", as most of the hatchlings/dragons that are listed at a cheap price will eventually be exalted.

For reference, this "fodder price" is usually anywhere from 4-8 gems or 5,000 to 10,000 treasure on the auction house. Keep in mind that this price can fluctuate, but this range is about the average.

"Wait, what is exalting?" Exalting is a core game mechanic in Flight Rising. When you exalt a dragon, it sends them to your lair's deity. In return, you are rewarded with some treasure. This is usually a permanent action.

"Does that mean my dragon is dead?" When you exalt a dragon, it removes them from the game completely. In Flight Rising's lore, though, the dragon is not dead. Exalting a dragon is considered the highest honor a dragon can receive. More information on that can be found here.

However, if you have mistakenly exalted a dragon, you can use the "Dragon Restoration" self-service to bring the dragon back. This does come with restrictions, which you can find here.

Most exalt rescues have a theme, like hatcheries, and will rescue hatchlings/dragons based on that theme. We'll get more into that later on in the guide.

Most exalt rescues give the dragons away to users completely for free. Though, it is definitely possible to run an exalt rescue that sells the dragons you've rescued.

You'll find most free exalt rescues in the "Raffles and Giveaways" forum, as that is where you go to give away dragons and items to other players. For exalt rescues that sell their rescued dragons, you'll find them in the "Dragons for Sale" forum.

While the two are very similar, I do consider them to be different.

Free exalt rescues usually give away dragons that were previously at risk of being exalted; most of these dragons are usually purchased very cheaply at the auction house.

Free hatcheries usually give away dragons that the user bred themselves from their own dragon pairs.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke

Now, I don't mean to scare anyone off from creating an exalt rescue if that is what you really want to do. In fact, I would love to see more exalt rescues! It always makes me happy seeing others try their best to give otherwise exalt fodder another chance at finding a forever home.

But, there are some things that you should consider before creating one.

While it is a lot of fun, and I REALLY enjoy rescuing dragons and giving them away to other players, it is a lot of work:

You will probably have a pretty big thread that you will need to maintain and update.

You will need to have a decent amount of extra space in your main lair and your hibernation den for the dragons you rescue.

You will need to make sure you have enough food to feed the rescued dragons in your lair (not a lot of people want to adopt or buy hungry dragons!)

→ If you are creating a free exalt rescue, you might be running this rescue at a bit of a loss. Make sure you can afford to do so.

If funds are tight, or if you don't have a super reliable way of making treasure/gems, I would recommend making a very relaxed/infrequent exalt rescue. Or, create an exalt rescue that sells the rescued dragons for a small price. Or, create a free hatchery instead.

There are, of course, plenty of other ways to run an exalt rescue. And by no means do you have to run anything big. These are just things that I find that I need/use most often.

Also keep in mind that unless you want to create a paid exalt rescue (where users will pay you a small fee to adopt one of the dragons you rescued), you're really not making any money off of this. There might be some users that are kind enough to give you gem/treasure donations.

But, otherwise, do this because you want to help at-risk dragons find homes.

Now, I don't mean to scare anyone off from creating an exalt rescue if that is what you really want to do. In fact, I would love to see more exalt rescues! It always makes me happy seeing others try their best to give otherwise exalt fodder another chance at finding a forever home.

But, there are some things that you should consider before creating one.

While it is a lot of fun, and I REALLY enjoy rescuing dragons and giving them away to other players, it is a lot of work:

You will probably have a pretty big thread that you will need to maintain and update.

You will need to have a decent amount of extra space in your main lair and your hibernation den for the dragons you rescue.

You will need to make sure you have enough food to feed the rescued dragons in your lair (not a lot of people want to adopt or buy hungry dragons!)

→ If you are creating a free exalt rescue, you might be running this rescue at a bit of a loss. Make sure you can afford to do so.

If funds are tight, or if you don't have a super reliable way of making treasure/gems, I would recommend making a very relaxed/infrequent exalt rescue. Or, create an exalt rescue that sells the rescued dragons for a small price. Or, create a free hatchery instead.

There are, of course, plenty of other ways to run an exalt rescue. And by no means do you have to run anything big. These are just things that I find that I need/use most often.

Also keep in mind that unless you want to create a paid exalt rescue (where users will pay you a small fee to adopt one of the dragons you rescued), you're really not making any money off of this. There might be some users that are kind enough to give you gem/treasure donations.

But, otherwise, do this because you want to help at-risk dragons find homes.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke

Here is arguably the most important part of this whole thread.

Yes, you are making an exalt rescue. Your goal is to save dragons from being exalted and to give them a forever home. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

HOWEVER. Despite all of your best efforts, some of the dragons you give away will be exalted.

It sucks a lot, I know. I've had tons of my exalt rescues exalted. You made your thread for the whole purpose of preventing dragons from being exalted.

But you cannot completely prevent some of your rescue dragons from being exalted. Which brings us to our next topic.

It is VERY IMPORTANT to know and accept the Flight Rising rules and policies for dragon ownership before creating a free exalt rescue.

You can find the entirety of Dragon Ownership rules HERE.

But, I'll try to summarize and explain the "need-to-knows" for you here.

According to Flight Rising's Rules and Policies, "once a dragon has left your lair, it is no longer yours".

That means that once you give a dragon to someone else, it is THEIR dragon and they can do whatever they want with said dragon. That ALSO means that you no longer have control over what that person can do with that dragon.

This means that you cannot demand someone to not exalt, sell, or raffle off the dragon they received from you.

"What do you mean by 'demand'?" Demanding or requiring someone to not exalt a dragon is considered harassment under the Flight Rising Rules and Policies. This means that you need to word the rules for your exalt rescue very carefully - if your exalt rescue will have rules, of course. Not every exalt rescue does, and they're not required.

Here is the complete excerpt from the Dragon Ownership Rules and Policies page, taken exactly word for word:

"We consider demanding another player not exalt, sell, breed, change any part of the dragon in question to be harassment as it is an attempt to dictate how another person plays the game."

"Example: Player A gifts Player B a dragon. Player B later decides to exalt or sell it. Player A pings or otherwise confronts Player B, demanding they use their dragon restoration to unexalt the dragon."

"Example: Player A is gifting free dragons to new players. They include a list of requirements the receiving players must adhere to."

"It is okay to politely request a dragon go to a lair in the spirit the gifting player intends. It is not okay to demand it or require it."

"Example: "Please do not exalt," while polite, is a demand."

"Example: "I would appreciate it if you do not exalt or resell this dragon right away" is a request."

It is perfectly reasonable for a player to eventually exalt or sell the dragon they received from you, whether it was one week ago or years. Players can get bored of the dragons they received. And now that it is their dragon, they can do what they want with it.

Yes, they do technically even have the right to exalt a dragon immediately upon receiving it.

However, other players are not allowed to take advantage of this.

This means that players cannot use your free exalt rescue as a means for consistently making money, or for some other sort of gain.

Here is the complete excerpt from the Dragon Ownership Rules and Policies page, taken exactly word for word, in regards to exploiting this policy:

"Attempting to exploit this policy for personal gain is also considered harassment."

"Example: A player uses an 'adoption' thread for free "exalt fodder" or dragons to sell. This goes against the spirit of the thread/trade."

"Example: A player uses an 'adoption' thread for the purpose of upsetting the gifting players by exalting the gifted dragon."

So, if you do decide to make a free exalt rescue, and you believe that a player is exploiting this policy at your rescue, it is perfectly valid to report the player for doing so.

The instructions on how to report a player for this is included in the Dragon Ownership policies. Hopefully, you'll never have to do that!

Here is arguably the most important part of this whole thread.

Yes, you are making an exalt rescue. Your goal is to save dragons from being exalted and to give them a forever home. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

HOWEVER. Despite all of your best efforts, some of the dragons you give away will be exalted.

It sucks a lot, I know. I've had tons of my exalt rescues exalted. You made your thread for the whole purpose of preventing dragons from being exalted.

But you cannot completely prevent some of your rescue dragons from being exalted. Which brings us to our next topic.

It is VERY IMPORTANT to know and accept the Flight Rising rules and policies for dragon ownership before creating a free exalt rescue.

You can find the entirety of Dragon Ownership rules HERE.

But, I'll try to summarize and explain the "need-to-knows" for you here.

According to Flight Rising's Rules and Policies, "once a dragon has left your lair, it is no longer yours".

That means that once you give a dragon to someone else, it is THEIR dragon and they can do whatever they want with said dragon. That ALSO means that you no longer have control over what that person can do with that dragon.

This means that you cannot demand someone to not exalt, sell, or raffle off the dragon they received from you.

"What do you mean by 'demand'?" Demanding or requiring someone to not exalt a dragon is considered harassment under the Flight Rising Rules and Policies. This means that you need to word the rules for your exalt rescue very carefully - if your exalt rescue will have rules, of course. Not every exalt rescue does, and they're not required.

Here is the complete excerpt from the Dragon Ownership Rules and Policies page, taken exactly word for word:

"We consider demanding another player not exalt, sell, breed, change any part of the dragon in question to be harassment as it is an attempt to dictate how another person plays the game."

"Example: Player A gifts Player B a dragon. Player B later decides to exalt or sell it. Player A pings or otherwise confronts Player B, demanding they use their dragon restoration to unexalt the dragon."

"Example: Player A is gifting free dragons to new players. They include a list of requirements the receiving players must adhere to."

"It is okay to politely request a dragon go to a lair in the spirit the gifting player intends. It is not okay to demand it or require it."

"Example: "Please do not exalt," while polite, is a demand."

"Example: "I would appreciate it if you do not exalt or resell this dragon right away" is a request."

It is perfectly reasonable for a player to eventually exalt or sell the dragon they received from you, whether it was one week ago or years. Players can get bored of the dragons they received. And now that it is their dragon, they can do what they want with it.

Yes, they do technically even have the right to exalt a dragon immediately upon receiving it.

However, other players are not allowed to take advantage of this.

This means that players cannot use your free exalt rescue as a means for consistently making money, or for some other sort of gain.

Here is the complete excerpt from the Dragon Ownership Rules and Policies page, taken exactly word for word, in regards to exploiting this policy:

"Attempting to exploit this policy for personal gain is also considered harassment."

"Example: A player uses an 'adoption' thread for free "exalt fodder" or dragons to sell. This goes against the spirit of the thread/trade."

"Example: A player uses an 'adoption' thread for the purpose of upsetting the gifting players by exalting the gifted dragon."

So, if you do decide to make a free exalt rescue, and you believe that a player is exploiting this policy at your rescue, it is perfectly valid to report the player for doing so.

The instructions on how to report a player for this is included in the Dragon Ownership policies. Hopefully, you'll never have to do that!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Getting Started

So, if you're still here even after reading through all of that (presumably; no judgement if you didn't), then it seems like you're ready to start your very own exalt rescue!

Okay, so, you're ready to start an exalt rescue. Now what?

Well, there are a few things that you might want to decide on before you go off to create your thread. While this is not necessary, I personally believe that it will help make things a little bit more organized and prepared.

For starters, how do you want to give away the dragons you've rescued? Do you want to give them away for free? Or do you want to sell them?

There's no right or wrong decision here; both are perfectly valid and perfectly acceptable ways of running an exalt rescue.

But if giving away dragons for free isn't quite your cup of tea, or if you really can't afford to give away a lot of dragons that you've bought for free, then a paid exalt rescue is probably the best fit for you.

Which means that you have to think about pricing.

I wouldn't recommend selling the dragons that you've rescued for a high price, if you do decide to sell the dragons you've rescued. Not everyone can easily afford it, and not everyone wants to pay a lot of money for a rescued dragon.

Doing this is also considered to be "re-selling" or "flipping" a dragon. This involves a player buying someone else's dragon for cheap, then quickly selling the same dragon for a much higher price. While technically not against the rules, many players consider this rude. Consider this if you decide to sell the dragons you've rescued.

Not to mention, some of the hatchlings/dragons listed for fodder price on the auction house are cheap for a reason: they don't have great colors, they don't have great genes, or there's simply an overabundance of a particular style of dragon.

In other words (and to be honest)... fodder dragons can be rather harsh on the eyes for some people.

Here are some pricing suggestions:

Sell the dragons for about as much as you pay for them. So, if you spend about an average of 6,000 treasure or 6 gems per hatchling/dragon, then sell them for about that much, give or take a little. You will at least be somewhat breaking even.

NOTE: if you do decide on this payment, DO NOT LIST THEM ON THE AUCTION HOUSE. The chance that the dragon will be bought quickly and exalted is very high.

Sell the dragons for about 10,000 treasure or 10 gems each. It's a pretty standard amount for a hatchling/dragon, and it's not terribly expensive. You'll also be gaining a little bit of profit.

NOTE: There is still a risk that the hatchling or dragon will be bought at this price and exalted, if you do decide to list them on the auction house. It's less common, but still a possibility.

The only exception to this is a large dom battle, where two flights are competing for a week's worth of dom benefits. When a large dom battle is occurring, even more expensive dragons will be snatched up and exalted in seconds. So it is recommended to take your dragons off the auction house completely until the dom battle is over, if you don't want them exalted.

Personally, I would not recommend selling your rescued dragons for any more than 20,000 treasure or 20 gems.

It really depends on the dragons that you decide to rescue, but if they're just your average, run-of-the-mill dragon, most people aren't going to want to spend a lot for it, unfortunately, since there are already so many dragons in existence. Of course, this is just my opinion! Ultimately, you can price them for however much you want.

What Dragons are you Going to Rescue?

You can be as broad or specific as you want when it comes to the dragons that you rescue! Most exalt rescues will have a certain type or breed of dragon that they rescue, but some don't.

For example, my rescue focuses on rescuing dragons that I find "pretty" or "special", which is very broad as far as specifics go. It is also important to note that beauty is in the eye of the beholder: what I find pretty, someone else might find ugly.

But this is YOUR rescue; you call the shots!

If you're struggling to decide on what dragons you want to rescue, here are some examples:

A specific dragon breed (e.g. only rescuing imperials, only rescuing wildclaws, etc.)

Rescuing generation 1 (or gen 1) dragons

Rescuing dragons with special ID numbers

Rescuing dragons with a specific gene combo (e.g. dragons with iridescent and shimmer)

Rescuing dragons with a specific color scheme (e.g. monochrome colors)

Rescuing old dragons

What counts as an "old" dragon is also pretty subjective. I would consider dragons 3 years and older to be old, which is what the Old Oaks program determined to be "old". For more serious old dragon collectors, though, dragons with 7 numbers in their ID or less are considered old.

Or... you can rescue any or all dragons! The choice is yours!

This part is completely optional, as it is only about the aesthetics of your exalt rescue thread. But, I would argue that exalt rescues (and even hatcheries/threads in general) tend to do a little better when they have some sort of aesthetic or theme.

Essentially, what do you want your exalt rescue thread to look like?

My exalt rescue has a dreamy, pastel, and angelic kind of look. There are lots of soft pinks, purples, and blues for colors (though the text is darker for easier reading).

I have graphics in my thread to add a little fun and to help break up all the text in my thread. Plus, I think it just looks a little nicer with some pictures and graphics!

Again, you don't have to add graphics to your thread. If you want your thread to be easy to code and easy to maintain, go for it!

But if you would like to add some graphics to your thread, it's pretty easy to do so, and there are numerous ways you can go about doing it:

You can commission someone on Flight Rising to make your graphics for you. There are plenty of users in the Art Sales forum with graphics shops.

You can make the graphics yourself! Canva is an easy to use and free website for making graphics. Or, if you're proficient in photoshop, you can make your graphics there. Or, if you're an artist, you can draw your own graphics. The possibilities are endless!

Other aesthetic related things to keep in mind would be fonts, layout, etc.
Getting Started

So, if you're still here even after reading through all of that (presumably; no judgement if you didn't), then it seems like you're ready to start your very own exalt rescue!

Okay, so, you're ready to start an exalt rescue. Now what?

Well, there are a few things that you might want to decide on before you go off to create your thread. While this is not necessary, I personally believe that it will help make things a little bit more organized and prepared.

For starters, how do you want to give away the dragons you've rescued? Do you want to give them away for free? Or do you want to sell them?

There's no right or wrong decision here; both are perfectly valid and perfectly acceptable ways of running an exalt rescue.

But if giving away dragons for free isn't quite your cup of tea, or if you really can't afford to give away a lot of dragons that you've bought for free, then a paid exalt rescue is probably the best fit for you.

Which means that you have to think about pricing.

I wouldn't recommend selling the dragons that you've rescued for a high price, if you do decide to sell the dragons you've rescued. Not everyone can easily afford it, and not everyone wants to pay a lot of money for a rescued dragon.

Doing this is also considered to be "re-selling" or "flipping" a dragon. This involves a player buying someone else's dragon for cheap, then quickly selling the same dragon for a much higher price. While technically not against the rules, many players consider this rude. Consider this if you decide to sell the dragons you've rescued.

Not to mention, some of the hatchlings/dragons listed for fodder price on the auction house are cheap for a reason: they don't have great colors, they don't have great genes, or there's simply an overabundance of a particular style of dragon.

In other words (and to be honest)... fodder dragons can be rather harsh on the eyes for some people.

Here are some pricing suggestions:

Sell the dragons for about as much as you pay for them. So, if you spend about an average of 6,000 treasure or 6 gems per hatchling/dragon, then sell them for about that much, give or take a little. You will at least be somewhat breaking even.

NOTE: if you do decide on this payment, DO NOT LIST THEM ON THE AUCTION HOUSE. The chance that the dragon will be bought quickly and exalted is very high.

Sell the dragons for about 10,000 treasure or 10 gems each. It's a pretty standard amount for a hatchling/dragon, and it's not terribly expensive. You'll also be gaining a little bit of profit.

NOTE: There is still a risk that the hatchling or dragon will be bought at this price and exalted, if you do decide to list them on the auction house. It's less common, but still a possibility.

The only exception to this is a large dom battle, where two flights are competing for a week's worth of dom benefits. When a large dom battle is occurring, even more expensive dragons will be snatched up and exalted in seconds. So it is recommended to take your dragons off the auction house completely until the dom battle is over, if you don't want them exalted.

Personally, I would not recommend selling your rescued dragons for any more than 20,000 treasure or 20 gems.

It really depends on the dragons that you decide to rescue, but if they're just your average, run-of-the-mill dragon, most people aren't going to want to spend a lot for it, unfortunately, since there are already so many dragons in existence. Of course, this is just my opinion! Ultimately, you can price them for however much you want.

What Dragons are you Going to Rescue?

You can be as broad or specific as you want when it comes to the dragons that you rescue! Most exalt rescues will have a certain type or breed of dragon that they rescue, but some don't.

For example, my rescue focuses on rescuing dragons that I find "pretty" or "special", which is very broad as far as specifics go. It is also important to note that beauty is in the eye of the beholder: what I find pretty, someone else might find ugly.

But this is YOUR rescue; you call the shots!

If you're struggling to decide on what dragons you want to rescue, here are some examples:

A specific dragon breed (e.g. only rescuing imperials, only rescuing wildclaws, etc.)

Rescuing generation 1 (or gen 1) dragons

Rescuing dragons with special ID numbers

Rescuing dragons with a specific gene combo (e.g. dragons with iridescent and shimmer)

Rescuing dragons with a specific color scheme (e.g. monochrome colors)

Rescuing old dragons

What counts as an "old" dragon is also pretty subjective. I would consider dragons 3 years and older to be old, which is what the Old Oaks program determined to be "old". For more serious old dragon collectors, though, dragons with 7 numbers in their ID or less are considered old.

Or... you can rescue any or all dragons! The choice is yours!

This part is completely optional, as it is only about the aesthetics of your exalt rescue thread. But, I would argue that exalt rescues (and even hatcheries/threads in general) tend to do a little better when they have some sort of aesthetic or theme.

Essentially, what do you want your exalt rescue thread to look like?

My exalt rescue has a dreamy, pastel, and angelic kind of look. There are lots of soft pinks, purples, and blues for colors (though the text is darker for easier reading).

I have graphics in my thread to add a little fun and to help break up all the text in my thread. Plus, I think it just looks a little nicer with some pictures and graphics!

Again, you don't have to add graphics to your thread. If you want your thread to be easy to code and easy to maintain, go for it!

But if you would like to add some graphics to your thread, it's pretty easy to do so, and there are numerous ways you can go about doing it:

You can commission someone on Flight Rising to make your graphics for you. There are plenty of users in the Art Sales forum with graphics shops.

You can make the graphics yourself! Canva is an easy to use and free website for making graphics. Or, if you're proficient in photoshop, you can make your graphics there. Or, if you're an artist, you can draw your own graphics. The possibilities are endless!

Other aesthetic related things to keep in mind would be fonts, layout, etc.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Making the Thread

Okay, so you have an idea of what kind of exalt rescue you want to create, you have an idea of what dragons you want to rescue, and maybe you even have an idea of what you want your thread to look like!

Time for the age old question: now what?

First, before making and opening your exalt rescue, I would recommend finding/rescuing a few dragons first so that you have at least a little "inventory" to start.

No point in having a grand opening for your exalt rescue if you don't even have any dragons for people to adopt right away.

So before continuing, rescue some dragons! It doesn't have to be a lot, just some to get you started. Then you can get more later.

...Got some dragons? Good! Then let's continue.

Start With the Basics

Alright, so now it's time to actually write out/code your thread. To help organize things, I would make separate posts for each "category".

I would argue that you need at least these two posts for your exalt rescue thread:

An "Introduction" or "Home" post

This is the very first post of your exalt rescue. More often than not, your first post will be a quick little introduction about your exalt rescue, maybe a little info about what dragons you specialize in rescuing or something similar.

If you choose to add rules to your exalt rescue, they will probably be in this post.

An "Available Dragons" post

This post will have pictures of all the dragons that you currently have up for adoption. If you decide to post pictures of your dragons, you should try to update it as much as possible to prevent confusion (i.e. if a dragon is adopted, remove that dragon's picture from the post so that other players don't think that dragon is still available)

Alternatively, if you do not have the time and/or energy to keep updating the available dragons, you can just provide a link to where you keep your available dragons in your lair and hibernation den in this post

These are the two main things that your exalt rescue should have. And again, if you want this to be a very casual operation, then I would just stick with these two posts.

Extra Things You Can Add

But, there are plenty more things that you can add to your rescue if you're willing to put a little bit of extra effort! You can choose whether or not these "extras" can be their own, separate posts, or included in an existing post.

Here are some examples:

Rules and Information. Not necessary, but it can help prevent some confusion and frequently asked questions over time.

Again, you cannot demand someone to not exalt a dragon that they receive from you. You can politely request, but you cannot require it.

News. If you want to give little updates on what's happening in your exalt rescue, such as new dragons being added, you can making a little post or section for that.

Pinglist. Some users might really like your exalt rescue! Having a pinglist can be an easy way to let other users know when you have more dragons available for adoption, or if you want to give them some other information.

"What is a pinglist?" It's kind of a self-explanatory term. If you want to get someone's attention on the forums, you can put an @ in front of their username like this: @Ayrmel. It is commonly known as "pinging" someone. So, a pinglist is simply that: a list of usernames with an @ in front of them that you can then copy-paste to get the attention of multiple users at once.

Here's an example of what one can look like:
@Ayrmel @Ayrmel @Ayrmel @Ayrmel @Ayrmel
Obviously, it can have many or very few usernames. Just make sure you have the consent of a user first before adding them to a pinglist. Most of the time, the users themselves will ask you to be part of a pinglist.

Donation Info. It is totally up to you to decide what you want to accept in terms of donations. Most exalt rescue thread owners won't say no to treasure, gem, or food donations (especially if they're running a free exalt rescue). Dragon donations are a different story.

If you give them the option to, Flight Rising users may go to your free exalt rescue to donate their unwanted dragons for you to put up for adoption in their stead. Maybe they haven't had good luck in selling their dragons, or maybe they think that the dragons they're donating are too pretty to exalt, but don't want to go through the hassle of creating a thread for them.

If you do decide to accept dragon donations, make sure you have the space in your lair and hibernation den for it. Otherwise, have a place to update users on your donation status (i.e. A post you update that says "I can currently accept dragons" or "I currently have no space for dragons"). Or, don't accept dragon donations at all.

A Rescued Dragons post. This can be a post that has little pictures of all the dragons that were adopted from your thread! It can get rather image heavy, so if your PC/laptop/mobile device can't handle it, I wouldn't recommend making one.

You can make small images of your dragons using this thread.

A Navigation Bar. A navigation bar is a line of links to all of the posts in your thread near or at the top of all your posts. This is especially helpful for large threads: you can click on a link to take you directly to another post in your thread without having to endlessly scroll.

Here is what my navigation bar looks like in my exalt rescue (with working links):

Info/Rules | Extras | Dragons | Dragons (continued) | Donation Info | Affiliates

Services. If you run a free (or paid) exalt rescue and want an extra little way to earn some cash, you can offer other services to players related to the dragons you're giving away. You can offer lore, art, or leveling for a dragon that a user is adopting from you upon request - and maybe with payment.

These are just some of MANY things that you can add to your exalt rescue to make it a bit more fun or substantial. Again, these are all completely optional, but it might be worth your while.

Affiliates

Another optional thing to add to your exalt rescue, but again, something that might be worth your while.

An affiliate is essentially a partner in the business; in this case, it's a player or a group of players that also run an exalt rescue that you can partner with to promote each other's threads.

Having affiliates can be pretty beneficial. Affiliates will often "bump" the threads of their affiliates to help them get noticed. Affiliates can also put a link to your thread on their page as sort of a "Hey, check this place out while you're at it!" kind of thing. It's somewhat like free advertising!

"What is a 'bump', and how do you do it?" Most of player interaction on Flight Rising happens on the forums. Say you make a thread on the forums. You might notice that as other people post, your thread will keep getting pushed farther and farther down on the first page until it is pushed to other pages on the forum!

Unless a Flight Rising user makes the active decision to go to other pages on a forum, the first few posts on the first page are going to be the only posts a user sees upon going to a specific forum.

Adding another post to your thread - even something as simple as writing "bump!" - will put your thread at the very top of the first page again. This allows other users to see your thread without having to make a new one every time. Hence, bumping a thread is a very important way to bring attention to your thread.

Don't do it too often, though! Bumping a thread too much in a small amount of time is considered spam, and can put you at risk of getting a warning or suspension.

If you affiliate with a hatchery or an exalt rescue where you have to pay for dragons, being affiliates with them can possibly give you discounts or other perks. This is completely up to the thread owner, however.
Making the Thread

Okay, so you have an idea of what kind of exalt rescue you want to create, you have an idea of what dragons you want to rescue, and maybe you even have an idea of what you want your thread to look like!

Time for the age old question: now what?

First, before making and opening your exalt rescue, I would recommend finding/rescuing a few dragons first so that you have at least a little "inventory" to start.

No point in having a grand opening for your exalt rescue if you don't even have any dragons for people to adopt right away.

So before continuing, rescue some dragons! It doesn't have to be a lot, just some to get you started. Then you can get more later.

...Got some dragons? Good! Then let's continue.

Start With the Basics

Alright, so now it's time to actually write out/code your thread. To help organize things, I would make separate posts for each "category".

I would argue that you need at least these two posts for your exalt rescue thread:

An "Introduction" or "Home" post

This is the very first post of your exalt rescue. More often than not, your first post will be a quick little introduction about your exalt rescue, maybe a little info about what dragons you specialize in rescuing or something similar.

If you choose to add rules to your exalt rescue, they will probably be in this post.

An "Available Dragons" post

This post will have pictures of all the dragons that you currently have up for adoption. If you decide to post pictures of your dragons, you should try to update it as much as possible to prevent confusion (i.e. if a dragon is adopted, remove that dragon's picture from the post so that other players don't think that dragon is still available)

Alternatively, if you do not have the time and/or energy to keep updating the available dragons, you can just provide a link to where you keep your available dragons in your lair and hibernation den in this post

These are the two main things that your exalt rescue should have. And again, if you want this to be a very casual operation, then I would just stick with these two posts.

Extra Things You Can Add

But, there are plenty more things that you can add to your rescue if you're willing to put a little bit of extra effort! You can choose whether or not these "extras" can be their own, separate posts, or included in an existing post.

Here are some examples:

Rules and Information. Not necessary, but it can help prevent some confusion and frequently asked questions over time.

Again, you cannot demand someone to not exalt a dragon that they receive from you. You can politely request, but you cannot require it.

News. If you want to give little updates on what's happening in your exalt rescue, such as new dragons being added, you can making a little post or section for that.

Pinglist. Some users might really like your exalt rescue! Having a pinglist can be an easy way to let other users know when you have more dragons available for adoption, or if you want to give them some other information.

"What is a pinglist?" It's kind of a self-explanatory term. If you want to get someone's attention on the forums, you can put an @ in front of their username like this: @Ayrmel. It is commonly known as "pinging" someone. So, a pinglist is simply that: a list of usernames with an @ in front of them that you can then copy-paste to get the attention of multiple users at once.

Here's an example of what one can look like:
@Ayrmel @Ayrmel @Ayrmel @Ayrmel @Ayrmel
Obviously, it can have many or very few usernames. Just make sure you have the consent of a user first before adding them to a pinglist. Most of the time, the users themselves will ask you to be part of a pinglist.

Donation Info. It is totally up to you to decide what you want to accept in terms of donations. Most exalt rescue thread owners won't say no to treasure, gem, or food donations (especially if they're running a free exalt rescue). Dragon donations are a different story.

If you give them the option to, Flight Rising users may go to your free exalt rescue to donate their unwanted dragons for you to put up for adoption in their stead. Maybe they haven't had good luck in selling their dragons, or maybe they think that the dragons they're donating are too pretty to exalt, but don't want to go through the hassle of creating a thread for them.

If you do decide to accept dragon donations, make sure you have the space in your lair and hibernation den for it. Otherwise, have a place to update users on your donation status (i.e. A post you update that says "I can currently accept dragons" or "I currently have no space for dragons"). Or, don't accept dragon donations at all.

A Rescued Dragons post. This can be a post that has little pictures of all the dragons that were adopted from your thread! It can get rather image heavy, so if your PC/laptop/mobile device can't handle it, I wouldn't recommend making one.

You can make small images of your dragons using this thread.

A Navigation Bar. A navigation bar is a line of links to all of the posts in your thread near or at the top of all your posts. This is especially helpful for large threads: you can click on a link to take you directly to another post in your thread without having to endlessly scroll.

Here is what my navigation bar looks like in my exalt rescue (with working links):

Info/Rules | Extras | Dragons | Dragons (continued) | Donation Info | Affiliates

Services. If you run a free (or paid) exalt rescue and want an extra little way to earn some cash, you can offer other services to players related to the dragons you're giving away. You can offer lore, art, or leveling for a dragon that a user is adopting from you upon request - and maybe with payment.

These are just some of MANY things that you can add to your exalt rescue to make it a bit more fun or substantial. Again, these are all completely optional, but it might be worth your while.

Affiliates

Another optional thing to add to your exalt rescue, but again, something that might be worth your while.

An affiliate is essentially a partner in the business; in this case, it's a player or a group of players that also run an exalt rescue that you can partner with to promote each other's threads.

Having affiliates can be pretty beneficial. Affiliates will often "bump" the threads of their affiliates to help them get noticed. Affiliates can also put a link to your thread on their page as sort of a "Hey, check this place out while you're at it!" kind of thing. It's somewhat like free advertising!

"What is a 'bump', and how do you do it?" Most of player interaction on Flight Rising happens on the forums. Say you make a thread on the forums. You might notice that as other people post, your thread will keep getting pushed farther and farther down on the first page until it is pushed to other pages on the forum!

Unless a Flight Rising user makes the active decision to go to other pages on a forum, the first few posts on the first page are going to be the only posts a user sees upon going to a specific forum.

Adding another post to your thread - even something as simple as writing "bump!" - will put your thread at the very top of the first page again. This allows other users to see your thread without having to make a new one every time. Hence, bumping a thread is a very important way to bring attention to your thread.

Don't do it too often, though! Bumping a thread too much in a small amount of time is considered spam, and can put you at risk of getting a warning or suspension.

If you affiliate with a hatchery or an exalt rescue where you have to pay for dragons, being affiliates with them can possibly give you discounts or other perks. This is completely up to the thread owner, however.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
[center][size=7][font=bookman old style][color=#1D2224]Things to Consider[/color][/font][/size][/center] ----- [size=4][color=#555555]Alright, theoretically, you're almost done creating your exalt rescue thread. Yay!! BUT, there are a few other things I would like you to take into consideration while making your exalt rescue, which I will go over below.[/size] [size=5][color=#555555][u][b]Accessibility[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=#555555]Now, I know that I said to "take these into consideration" above. But for accessibility, [b]this should absolutely be a requirement. You should make your thread accessible, regardless of your theme or aesthetic.[/b] I know a lot of us want to have a really pretty thread. And I know that there are several things that I can do to improve my exalt rescue's accessibility (which I am in the process of working on). However, some of these design choices are just... not great for accessibility at all. Some of these things - but not all of them - include: [indent]→ [size=4][color=#555555]Light text on a light background → [color=#555555]Very small text → [color=#555555]Super fancy, cursive, hard to read fonts → [color=#555555]Very bright/flashy/neon/high contrast colors, graphics, and gifs[/indent] [size=4][color=#555555]Now, I am BY NO MEANS an expert on forum thread accessibility. But I implore you to learn about how you can improve your exalt rescue's accessibility. You might be turning away a lot of users that can be avoided by a few simple fixes! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3038272/1#post_3038272]HERE[/url] is an excellent guide on how to make your forum thread accessible and more enjoyable for users on Flight Rising.[/size] [size=5][color=#555555][u][b]Scope[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=#555555]This is another very important aspect of your exalt rescue. There are many players who start exalt rescues with the goal of saving as many dragons as possible. And I love that! I love the dedication and the determination these players have. This mindset can backfire on you, however. [b]Rescue dragons within your means.[/b] It is so incredibly easy to run out of lair and/or hibernation den when you're rescuing dragons. And buying liar/hibden space can get expensive really quickly. Eventually, you're pressed for space and you can't rescue any more dragons. Then you're scrambling to try and get people to adopt the dragons you've rescued, or desperately trying to get more currency to get more space. At that point, rescuing dragons is starting to become more stressful than rewarding. I've seen many new exalt rescues close early because of this. I know it's tempting to save as many dragons as you can, but please heed my advice and rescue within your means. If you have limited lair and hibden space, keep that in mind as you are rescuing dragons. This is why I placed a lot of emphasis on figuring out what kind of dragons you want to rescue; a theme to help with scope. [b]As tempting as it is to rescue as many dragons as you possibly can, you are only going to burn yourself out by doing so.[/b] [/size][/color] [size=5][color=#555555][u][b]Target Audience[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=#555555]Yep! If you decide to run a free exalt rescue, you will have a bit of a target audience that you need to keep in mind while creating and designing your thread. It's pretty likely that [b]most of the users that adopt from your thread will be new players.[/b] Think of when you just joined Flight Rising. You probably didn't really know what was going on or what to do, you had very little money, you didn't have a great/consistent way of making money, and you only had your two starter dragons to begin with. If you're a new player yourself, you know the feeling! Which is why many new players flock to the Raffles and Giveaways forum when they see it; it's free stuff to help them get started! And if you decide to make a free exalt rescue, guess what you have: free dragons. So, I would argue that it's important to design and make your thread with new players in mind. How can you do that, though? [b]My main focus to help new players would be putting a little extra information by each dragon.[/b] Think about it; it probably took you a while to memorize each dragon breed, each gender pose, each color, each gene, and how to post pictures of dragons on a forum post. Maybe you still have difficulties with this. For new players, this can be very overwhelming. Here's an example of what I mean: [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=20&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=10&winggene=87&wings=59&auth=ae2f01f76fc37ee2d6671dc2207ee0194e516cfc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82955984][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/829560/82955984.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#4C2A4F]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=5][b]Crimsonrain (M)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]#82955984[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#4C2A4F]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Orca Wasp Crimson Sarcophagus Blood Glimmer Plague Common Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#4C2A4F]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4][b]Unbred Donated by [player] [/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [size=4][color=#555555]On the right-hand side of the large dragon image, I have a little extra information that new players can reference and learn from. I list the gender (this is purely for breeding purposes because, again, gender poses), the dragon's ID number, the dragon's element, the dragon's name, its colors and genes, and a few extra tidbits of information. Is this necessary? No. Is it a lot more work? Yes. But even a little extra information can be extremely helpful for new players that are still learning how to navigate Flight Rising and the forums. If you want to go above and beyond, you could even post little tutorials somewhere on your thread, such as a tutorial on how to post dragon images (with a link to said dragon).
Things to Consider

Alright, theoretically, you're almost done creating your exalt rescue thread. Yay!! BUT, there are a few other things I would like you to take into consideration while making your exalt rescue, which I will go over below.

Accessibility

Now, I know that I said to "take these into consideration" above. But for accessibility, this should absolutely be a requirement. You should make your thread accessible, regardless of your theme or aesthetic.

I know a lot of us want to have a really pretty thread. And I know that there are several things that I can do to improve my exalt rescue's accessibility (which I am in the process of working on).

However, some of these design choices are just... not great for accessibility at all. Some of these things - but not all of them - include:

Light text on a light background

Very small text

Super fancy, cursive, hard to read fonts

Very bright/flashy/neon/high contrast colors, graphics, and gifs

Now, I am BY NO MEANS an expert on forum thread accessibility. But I implore you to learn about how you can improve your exalt rescue's accessibility. You might be turning away a lot of users that can be avoided by a few simple fixes!

HERE is an excellent guide on how to make your forum thread accessible and more enjoyable for users on Flight Rising.

Scope

This is another very important aspect of your exalt rescue.

There are many players who start exalt rescues with the goal of saving as many dragons as possible. And I love that! I love the dedication and the determination these players have.

This mindset can backfire on you, however.

Rescue dragons within your means.

It is so incredibly easy to run out of lair and/or hibernation den when you're rescuing dragons. And buying liar/hibden space can get expensive really quickly.

Eventually, you're pressed for space and you can't rescue any more dragons. Then you're scrambling to try and get people to adopt the dragons you've rescued, or desperately trying to get more currency to get more space.

At that point, rescuing dragons is starting to become more stressful than rewarding. I've seen many new exalt rescues close early because of this.

I know it's tempting to save as many dragons as you can, but please heed my advice and rescue within your means.

If you have limited lair and hibden space, keep that in mind as you are rescuing dragons.

This is why I placed a lot of emphasis on figuring out what kind of dragons you want to rescue; a theme to help with scope.

As tempting as it is to rescue as many dragons as you possibly can, you are only going to burn yourself out by doing so.

Target Audience

Yep! If you decide to run a free exalt rescue, you will have a bit of a target audience that you need to keep in mind while creating and designing your thread.

It's pretty likely that most of the users that adopt from your thread will be new players.

Think of when you just joined Flight Rising. You probably didn't really know what was going on or what to do, you had very little money, you didn't have a great/consistent way of making money, and you only had your two starter dragons to begin with.

If you're a new player yourself, you know the feeling!

Which is why many new players flock to the Raffles and Giveaways forum when they see it; it's free stuff to help them get started!

And if you decide to make a free exalt rescue, guess what you have: free dragons.

So, I would argue that it's important to design and make your thread with new players in mind.

How can you do that, though?

My main focus to help new players would be putting a little extra information by each dragon. Think about it; it probably took you a while to memorize each dragon breed, each gender pose, each color, each gene, and how to post pictures of dragons on a forum post. Maybe you still have difficulties with this. For new players, this can be very overwhelming.

Here's an example of what I mean:

dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=20&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=10&winggene=87&wings=59&auth=ae2f01f76fc37ee2d6671dc2207ee0194e516cfc&dummyext=prev.png ....
82955984.png

Crimsonrain (M)
#82955984...............................
In Hibden

Orca Wasp
Crimson Sarcophagus
Blood Glimmer

Plague Common Eyes

Unbred
Donated by [player]

On the right-hand side of the large dragon image, I have a little extra information that new players can reference and learn from. I list the gender (this is purely for breeding purposes because, again, gender poses), the dragon's ID number, the dragon's element, the dragon's name, its colors and genes, and a few extra tidbits of information.

Is this necessary? No. Is it a lot more work? Yes. But even a little extra information can be extremely helpful for new players that are still learning how to navigate Flight Rising and the forums.

If you want to go above and beyond, you could even post little tutorials somewhere on your thread, such as a tutorial on how to post dragon images (with a link to said dragon).
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Resources

By this point, I would say that your exalt rescue is pretty much complete. Congrats!! It can be a lot of work, but it can also be very rewarding and very fun :D

Anything else that you would like to add to your exalt rescue is up to you.

But, to give a little bit of extra help, I will compile a list of helpful resources and links in this post. This post will probably be updated from time to time as I find (or as others provide me with) more resources and links.

Links to Other Guides and Resources

BBcode Font Color Picker
BBcode Fonts
BBcode Guide
Colors of Flight Rising - Hexes
Crowe's BBcode Compendium!
Here's a Tool For Generating Dragon Images
Making Forum Threads Accessible
TOOL: Hatchery Listing BBcode Generator
DalphiaRoses's Dragon Listing Code Generator
Text Colorizer
Resources

By this point, I would say that your exalt rescue is pretty much complete. Congrats!! It can be a lot of work, but it can also be very rewarding and very fun :D

Anything else that you would like to add to your exalt rescue is up to you.

But, to give a little bit of extra help, I will compile a list of helpful resources and links in this post. This post will probably be updated from time to time as I find (or as others provide me with) more resources and links.

Links to Other Guides and Resources

BBcode Font Color Picker
BBcode Fonts
BBcode Guide
Colors of Flight Rising - Hexes
Crowe's BBcode Compendium!
Here's a Tool For Generating Dragon Images
Making Forum Threads Accessible
TOOL: Hatchery Listing BBcode Generator
DalphiaRoses's Dragon Listing Code Generator
Text Colorizer
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Suggestions

If you have any suggestions on how to make this guide better, or, if you have some of your own tips that you would like to share, please let me know!

I'll do my best to fix any mistakes or errors that I have in my thread. And I'll also add any other tips that you think others would find useful for this thread.

Also, if you have any suggestions on how to improve the quality, organization, or accessibility of this thread, please let me know as well!
Suggestions

If you have any suggestions on how to make this guide better, or, if you have some of your own tips that you would like to share, please let me know!

I'll do my best to fix any mistakes or errors that I have in my thread. And I'll also add any other tips that you think others would find useful for this thread.

Also, if you have any suggestions on how to improve the quality, organization, or accessibility of this thread, please let me know as well!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke

Stuck on thread design ideas? Need some inspiration? Or, do you simply want to check out some other threads that people are running? Here is the place to do so!

If you want to add your exalt rescue or free hatchery to this list, please tell me and provide me with a link to your thread and I will add it to this directory!*

*Since the main focus of this guide is exalt rescues and free hatcheries, I will not be adding any hatcheries that sell dragons to this list.

Free Exalt Rescues
The Rosecloud Sanctuary (not me shamelessly advertising my own exalt rescue /j)

Exalt Rescues with a Fee
P.P.C.P (Preserve, Protect, Cultivate, Prolong)
Carrefour Inn (Gijinka Art Exalt Rescue)

Free Hatcheries

Stuck on thread design ideas? Need some inspiration? Or, do you simply want to check out some other threads that people are running? Here is the place to do so!

If you want to add your exalt rescue or free hatchery to this list, please tell me and provide me with a link to your thread and I will add it to this directory!*

*Since the main focus of this guide is exalt rescues and free hatcheries, I will not be adding any hatcheries that sell dragons to this list.

Free Exalt Rescues
The Rosecloud Sanctuary (not me shamelessly advertising my own exalt rescue /j)

Exalt Rescues with a Fee
P.P.C.P (Preserve, Protect, Cultivate, Prolong)
Carrefour Inn (Gijinka Art Exalt Rescue)

Free Hatcheries
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
1 2 3