Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DIRTY PAWS -- A Warriors Roleplay
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
Lilypaw | Riverclan Apprentice | Eaglebrook

Lilypaw listened intently to her mentor. She could remember other cats talking about Barenose, but vaguely. Her tail flicked as her mentor told the story, her eyes widening.
Lilypaw could hardly recall anything from her first couple weeks being born! She remembered her mother, her father, and wanting to play with the other apprentices all the time.

The apprentices stood up again as the story finished, her tail lashing with excitement. She locked her eyes once again on her mentor as she leaped at her. Not doing exactly as her mentor did, she rolled, instead of stepping, out of the way and back onto all four paws. She shook the sand out of her fur. "Sorry I didn't step out of the way, Eaglebrook. Rolling just seemed like the best option for me! She panted, sitting back on the ground, looking up at Eaglebrook.

Lilypaw listened intently to her mentor. She could remember other cats talking about Barenose, but vaguely. Her tail flicked as her mentor told the story, her eyes widening.
Lilypaw could hardly recall anything from her first couple weeks being born! She remembered her mother, her father, and wanting to play with the other apprentices all the time.

The apprentices stood up again as the story finished, her tail lashing with excitement. She locked her eyes once again on her mentor as she leaped at her. Not doing exactly as her mentor did, she rolled, instead of stepping, out of the way and back onto all four paws. She shook the sand out of her fur. "Sorry I didn't step out of the way, Eaglebrook. Rolling just seemed like the best option for me! She panted, sitting back on the ground, looking up at Eaglebrook.

fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Eaglebrook | Riverclan Warrior | Lilypaw

This time, Lilypaw dodged away from Eaglebrook's pounce with an unexpected rolling move. Landing, the Warrior turned to her apprentice with a grin.

"Very good, Lilypaw!" She approached her apprentice, who was panting with the exertion, and looking somewhat funny with her fur coated in sand. The grey-white cat sat next to her.

"You seem to be getting the hang of it already. I think you will become a great Warrior some day." Eaglebrook purred the compliment. Things seemed to be going better than expected; the morning sun was drying out the muddy ground, Lilypaw was showing great promise with her unique and creative fighting style, and the exercise was quieting the restless unease she'd felt since the events of last night.

"We will try a couple more moves," she said, standing, "and then head back to the camp for some food. By then it should be time for our mid-morning patrol."
Eaglebrook | Riverclan Warrior | Lilypaw

This time, Lilypaw dodged away from Eaglebrook's pounce with an unexpected rolling move. Landing, the Warrior turned to her apprentice with a grin.

"Very good, Lilypaw!" She approached her apprentice, who was panting with the exertion, and looking somewhat funny with her fur coated in sand. The grey-white cat sat next to her.

"You seem to be getting the hang of it already. I think you will become a great Warrior some day." Eaglebrook purred the compliment. Things seemed to be going better than expected; the morning sun was drying out the muddy ground, Lilypaw was showing great promise with her unique and creative fighting style, and the exercise was quieting the restless unease she'd felt since the events of last night.

"We will try a couple more moves," she said, standing, "and then head back to the camp for some food. By then it should be time for our mid-morning patrol."
Spiral Aloe Collector

Manyleaves Collector
wrmgy.png
Rustfur | ThunderClan | Shadepaw

Rustfur shrugged his big shoulders and slipped over a large log lying across the path, carefully avoiding the thorny tendrils sprawling over it, and wordlessly pointed it out to Shadepaw.
"Do you feel ready?" he asked, looking at her. "You've been learning the basics for a moon and..."
He shrugged again, purring at her softly. "I think you're ready, if it helps."
What he didn't tell his young apprentice was that he wanted her as battle-ready as possible with this dangerous cat wandering the forest.
It suddenly occurred to Rustfur that he didn't even know if one of his Clanmates could be the-
He shut that thought down. No, it couldn't be. It couldn't be.
He stopped. Before he could think about how his words would scare her, or try to sculpt them so they wouldn't sound like he wanted her to be a coward, he spoke.
"Shadepaw, don't misunderstand me. If you come face-to-face with Ratwhisker's murderer, I want you to run. Just run."

Rustfur maneuvered around her and paused on the WindClan border, directing his serious blue eyes to fall on her, and he mewed. "Say your enemy is a big cat like me. What's your biggest advantage?"

Whitewater | RiverClan | Featherstar, Fawnspots

Sighing, Whitewater hauled herself to her snowy paws and padded after her mother and sister, making a funny face at Fawnspots as she passed. The gingery she-cat stifled a laugh.
She supposed it was only fair to deal with the mess she'd made, but still, this was going to take forever. And she could be digging up clues right now, even though the fact that there was nothing at the very crime scene was off-putting.
Perhaps I missed something, she mused.
She shrugged off the thoughts as Fawnspots fell into step with her and mewed, "What did you do to Mom?"
Whitewater's grin was just a little sheepish. "Dyed her fur red."
Fawnspots snorted and both sisters giggled quietly together before straightening their features hastily before Featherstar turned.
Flicking Fawnspots's ear affectionately with her tail as she passed, Whitewater bunched her muscles underneath her and sprang directly into the flow of the creek. The wet grass was flattened by the current and Whitewater's pads sank against it, into the mud beneath, and she grinned as her mismatched eyes followed a fish's flight through the air before it reentered the water.
She strutted exaggeratedly through the water, struck a ridiculous pose, and grinned impishly. "Maybe I should've been called Fishfur."

Jasminepaw | ShadowClan | Cidermoon

"Right?" mewed Jasminepaw, rolling her eyes, but smiling slightly. "They hunt so well, and yet don't understand that 'no, this plant will probably save your life. Don't squish it.'"
Shaking her head exasperatedly, Jasminepaw fluffed her thick fur against the morning chill and huffed. "Honestly."

Jasminepaw angled her ears at Cidermoon as she spoke, telling her that there was nothing to do for Ratwhisker's family except wait.
Is that all?
She padded after her mentor, head down, as her thoughts turned to Frogpaw. How would she feel if someone murdered him?
She glared.
No one touched her family. Ever.
But someone had hurt Smallfox's, and the damage to the kits, what with growing up with only one parent when the other had been taken from them in such a violent manner...
She had some experience with that.
Maybe... If they wanted to talk about it someday...

She didn't want to just talk, or bring them honey, or wait.
She didn't know what she wanted to do.
Cidermoon nudged her, and Jasminepaw followed her numbly, still lost in her own thoughts. Vaguely, she heard her mentor speaking to Mothstar and Laurelhawk, but Jasminepaw sat down and gazed off at the horizon, brow furrowed in thought.
Rustfur | ThunderClan | Shadepaw

Rustfur shrugged his big shoulders and slipped over a large log lying across the path, carefully avoiding the thorny tendrils sprawling over it, and wordlessly pointed it out to Shadepaw.
"Do you feel ready?" he asked, looking at her. "You've been learning the basics for a moon and..."
He shrugged again, purring at her softly. "I think you're ready, if it helps."
What he didn't tell his young apprentice was that he wanted her as battle-ready as possible with this dangerous cat wandering the forest.
It suddenly occurred to Rustfur that he didn't even know if one of his Clanmates could be the-
He shut that thought down. No, it couldn't be. It couldn't be.
He stopped. Before he could think about how his words would scare her, or try to sculpt them so they wouldn't sound like he wanted her to be a coward, he spoke.
"Shadepaw, don't misunderstand me. If you come face-to-face with Ratwhisker's murderer, I want you to run. Just run."

Rustfur maneuvered around her and paused on the WindClan border, directing his serious blue eyes to fall on her, and he mewed. "Say your enemy is a big cat like me. What's your biggest advantage?"

Whitewater | RiverClan | Featherstar, Fawnspots

Sighing, Whitewater hauled herself to her snowy paws and padded after her mother and sister, making a funny face at Fawnspots as she passed. The gingery she-cat stifled a laugh.
She supposed it was only fair to deal with the mess she'd made, but still, this was going to take forever. And she could be digging up clues right now, even though the fact that there was nothing at the very crime scene was off-putting.
Perhaps I missed something, she mused.
She shrugged off the thoughts as Fawnspots fell into step with her and mewed, "What did you do to Mom?"
Whitewater's grin was just a little sheepish. "Dyed her fur red."
Fawnspots snorted and both sisters giggled quietly together before straightening their features hastily before Featherstar turned.
Flicking Fawnspots's ear affectionately with her tail as she passed, Whitewater bunched her muscles underneath her and sprang directly into the flow of the creek. The wet grass was flattened by the current and Whitewater's pads sank against it, into the mud beneath, and she grinned as her mismatched eyes followed a fish's flight through the air before it reentered the water.
She strutted exaggeratedly through the water, struck a ridiculous pose, and grinned impishly. "Maybe I should've been called Fishfur."

Jasminepaw | ShadowClan | Cidermoon

"Right?" mewed Jasminepaw, rolling her eyes, but smiling slightly. "They hunt so well, and yet don't understand that 'no, this plant will probably save your life. Don't squish it.'"
Shaking her head exasperatedly, Jasminepaw fluffed her thick fur against the morning chill and huffed. "Honestly."

Jasminepaw angled her ears at Cidermoon as she spoke, telling her that there was nothing to do for Ratwhisker's family except wait.
Is that all?
She padded after her mentor, head down, as her thoughts turned to Frogpaw. How would she feel if someone murdered him?
She glared.
No one touched her family. Ever.
But someone had hurt Smallfox's, and the damage to the kits, what with growing up with only one parent when the other had been taken from them in such a violent manner...
She had some experience with that.
Maybe... If they wanted to talk about it someday...

She didn't want to just talk, or bring them honey, or wait.
She didn't know what she wanted to do.
Cidermoon nudged her, and Jasminepaw followed her numbly, still lost in her own thoughts. Vaguely, she heard her mentor speaking to Mothstar and Laurelhawk, but Jasminepaw sat down and gazed off at the horizon, brow furrowed in thought.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Featherstar | RiverClan Leader | Whitewater, Fawnspots

Featherstar purred softly as Whitewater played in the creek.
"Be careful, I can always change you name." she joked at her daughter. Her paws entered the cool water, and she crouched into the water, her belly twitching at the contact with the water. She sighed, and just let her legs give out. Her body hit the water, sending a splash towards Fawnspots. Featherstar watched the red dye begin to flow away from her belly, and looked at Whitewater.
"This...dye isn't poisonous is it?" she asked.
Featherstar | RiverClan Leader | Whitewater, Fawnspots

Featherstar purred softly as Whitewater played in the creek.
"Be careful, I can always change you name." she joked at her daughter. Her paws entered the cool water, and she crouched into the water, her belly twitching at the contact with the water. She sighed, and just let her legs give out. Her body hit the water, sending a splash towards Fawnspots. Featherstar watched the red dye begin to flow away from her belly, and looked at Whitewater.
"This...dye isn't poisonous is it?" she asked.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif

They practiced for a little bit after that, and Lilypaw's paws were aching so bad she felt like she couldn't walk. She was tired, her fur was all over the place, and again, her paws hurt. "Will training, a-always be this...tiring!" She exclaimed as she gasped for breath. She loved that she was learning moves, but all this jumping, rolling, and lashing had her tuckered out.

(Sorry it's short. My inspiration rn is yikes)

They practiced for a little bit after that, and Lilypaw's paws were aching so bad she felt like she couldn't walk. She was tired, her fur was all over the place, and again, her paws hurt. "Will training, a-always be this...tiring!" She exclaimed as she gasped for breath. She loved that she was learning moves, but all this jumping, rolling, and lashing had her tuckered out.

(Sorry it's short. My inspiration rn is yikes)
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Beartuft | WindClan | Rabbitpaw

The female had been up all morning since her brother went on patrol, she couldn't help but frown a bit as she waited for him. But her eyes glanced towards the apprentice's den to see Rabbitpaw. She smiled, and then moved over towards her apprentice, whom was still chasing butterflies. "Rabbitpaw." she purred, "Glad to see you awake."

Beartuft swept her fluffy tail to the side as she glanced over her shoulder and then back to her apprentice. "We're on hunting patrol, so let's go." and then the female turned to start heading forwards.

Heronkit | ThunderClan | Moonkit, Cloudsong, and Foxwillow

As his mother awoke, his ears perked and he glanced over his shoulder at her and his still sleeping brother. His fur bristled a little when she accused them of bothering the Elder. "What!" he squeaked before shaking his head, "we aren't bothering him, he came in here!" he then glanced back over to Cloudsong.

"Can you tell us a story?!"

Dogkit | ShadowClan | Open

Dogkit had been awake most of the morning, leaning against the entrance of the nursery and watching the cats of ShadowClan continue on with their day. It wretched his heart, seeing them able to do so. His ear flicked, and he glanced down to his paws.

maybe they just... really never cared for your father

The small kit frowned, then glanced over at the sleeping forms of his mother and sister. Maybe... he could find the killer himself! Avenge his father and all that... yeah.

Dogkit got up and padded forwards, staying close to the walls of the dens as he tried to figure out the best way out of the camp without being seen.
Beartuft | WindClan | Rabbitpaw

The female had been up all morning since her brother went on patrol, she couldn't help but frown a bit as she waited for him. But her eyes glanced towards the apprentice's den to see Rabbitpaw. She smiled, and then moved over towards her apprentice, whom was still chasing butterflies. "Rabbitpaw." she purred, "Glad to see you awake."

Beartuft swept her fluffy tail to the side as she glanced over her shoulder and then back to her apprentice. "We're on hunting patrol, so let's go." and then the female turned to start heading forwards.

Heronkit | ThunderClan | Moonkit, Cloudsong, and Foxwillow

As his mother awoke, his ears perked and he glanced over his shoulder at her and his still sleeping brother. His fur bristled a little when she accused them of bothering the Elder. "What!" he squeaked before shaking his head, "we aren't bothering him, he came in here!" he then glanced back over to Cloudsong.

"Can you tell us a story?!"

Dogkit | ShadowClan | Open

Dogkit had been awake most of the morning, leaning against the entrance of the nursery and watching the cats of ShadowClan continue on with their day. It wretched his heart, seeing them able to do so. His ear flicked, and he glanced down to his paws.

maybe they just... really never cared for your father

The small kit frowned, then glanced over at the sleeping forms of his mother and sister. Maybe... he could find the killer himself! Avenge his father and all that... yeah.

Dogkit got up and padded forwards, staying close to the walls of the dens as he tried to figure out the best way out of the camp without being seen.
iwd6mnF.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
Palestar | Wind Clan | Briarwing, Appleshine

He puffed, almost rolling his eyes,”That’s a nice way of putting it I suppose.” Sighing heavily after, he didn’t relax but gave an appreciative look at Briarwing, “Thank you, for understanding. Cynical or not, it’d take another death to close in on the murderer and I’d rather it not be within Wind Clan.” From a purely watching view, being targeted next might take the blame off them but these were cats that he knew; whether what others think, he doesn’t have a rock for a heart.

“Yes, that was also what worried me more. We cannot always rely on Star Clan but… “ But how many deaths would it take to get the murderer caught? “If Star Clan has no spoken of it, I suppose there’s not much to be discussed with others until another clue is found. Overthinking this won’t help… He knew he’d do it anyways. ” Murmuring at the end, Palestar glanced behind himself out of habits that he’d learned to give up on stopping and noticed Appleshine at the prey pile.

No need to worry her more of this, considering the only new thing he learned is Star Clan remains silent about this matter. “I will… Think more of this. Thank you.” He nodded before turning to leave with an unreadable look in his eyes. He headed Appleshine’s way, but didn’t give the fresh-kill a look, “Appleshine. I trust you have the morning patrols send out and such, and Briarwing claims that Star Clan has no said a word about this incident… There’s no more to be discussed for now compared to last night. Have you got any thoughts?”

Inside however, the leader was considering over why exactly he didn’t want to talk too deep with his deputy about this. It’s as there’s nothing to talk about ...right? He trusted her… right? A small part of him whispered that he trusted no one.

Frostbite | River Clan | Crystalgleam

He mimicked her actions and sat down too, waiting for her to finish and thought for a bit before replying, “Ok… Well, I like to think that something must have happened for generations of cats to continue believing.” In some ways, that was one of his biggest motives in being hesitant but still believed it. Frostbite gave up on arguing with Crystalgleam on it though, nor does he would ever do so.

“I … get it.” He meowed quietly, “Kind of. Probably. Maybe? I believe we will. I just don’t want to see anymore cats get hurt…” He murmured, which meant it can almost be called a whisper because of how hushed he was just speaking. “You don’t have to be good at cheering others up, that’s not your duty. But ok… I’ll follow.”

Midnight | Shadow Clan | Adderpaw

“Was pretty much up anyways, it’s fine.” He shrugged, before looking at a distant spot to think of an answer for Adderpaw’s question. “Yeah, I just feel like it is. I feel like the murderer knew that Ratwhisker was the deputy, I mean he couldn’t have been the only cat to be alone after the first cat that got killed. It’s just a guess, but yeah, that’s all I’ve got. You?”
Palestar | Wind Clan | Briarwing, Appleshine

He puffed, almost rolling his eyes,”That’s a nice way of putting it I suppose.” Sighing heavily after, he didn’t relax but gave an appreciative look at Briarwing, “Thank you, for understanding. Cynical or not, it’d take another death to close in on the murderer and I’d rather it not be within Wind Clan.” From a purely watching view, being targeted next might take the blame off them but these were cats that he knew; whether what others think, he doesn’t have a rock for a heart.

“Yes, that was also what worried me more. We cannot always rely on Star Clan but… “ But how many deaths would it take to get the murderer caught? “If Star Clan has no spoken of it, I suppose there’s not much to be discussed with others until another clue is found. Overthinking this won’t help… He knew he’d do it anyways. ” Murmuring at the end, Palestar glanced behind himself out of habits that he’d learned to give up on stopping and noticed Appleshine at the prey pile.

No need to worry her more of this, considering the only new thing he learned is Star Clan remains silent about this matter. “I will… Think more of this. Thank you.” He nodded before turning to leave with an unreadable look in his eyes. He headed Appleshine’s way, but didn’t give the fresh-kill a look, “Appleshine. I trust you have the morning patrols send out and such, and Briarwing claims that Star Clan has no said a word about this incident… There’s no more to be discussed for now compared to last night. Have you got any thoughts?”

Inside however, the leader was considering over why exactly he didn’t want to talk too deep with his deputy about this. It’s as there’s nothing to talk about ...right? He trusted her… right? A small part of him whispered that he trusted no one.

Frostbite | River Clan | Crystalgleam

He mimicked her actions and sat down too, waiting for her to finish and thought for a bit before replying, “Ok… Well, I like to think that something must have happened for generations of cats to continue believing.” In some ways, that was one of his biggest motives in being hesitant but still believed it. Frostbite gave up on arguing with Crystalgleam on it though, nor does he would ever do so.

“I … get it.” He meowed quietly, “Kind of. Probably. Maybe? I believe we will. I just don’t want to see anymore cats get hurt…” He murmured, which meant it can almost be called a whisper because of how hushed he was just speaking. “You don’t have to be good at cheering others up, that’s not your duty. But ok… I’ll follow.”

Midnight | Shadow Clan | Adderpaw

“Was pretty much up anyways, it’s fine.” He shrugged, before looking at a distant spot to think of an answer for Adderpaw’s question. “Yeah, I just feel like it is. I feel like the murderer knew that Ratwhisker was the deputy, I mean he couldn’t have been the only cat to be alone after the first cat that got killed. It’s just a guess, but yeah, that’s all I’ve got. You?”
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Appleshine | WindClan Deputy | Palestar

At Palestar's voice, she turned her head. The rabbit she wa's working on was only half gone, but her stomach was satisfied. She was sure another cat would enjoy the other half.
"The dawn patrol has already been sent out. As soon as I can I'll be sending out the next patrol." She spoke, flicking her tail at the rabbit.
With a sigh, she prepared to answer the next question.
"The only ones I can think of are maybe a RiverClan warrior, or maybe a rogue or loner. WindClan wouldn't do it, neither would ShadowClan. Thunderclan maybe, but they don't have much to gain from it..." her voice trailed off, wandering to the thought of Pebblestar's behavior last night.
Or maybe they do have something to gain, I'm just not sure what that would be.... she thought.
Appleshine | WindClan Deputy | Palestar

At Palestar's voice, she turned her head. The rabbit she wa's working on was only half gone, but her stomach was satisfied. She was sure another cat would enjoy the other half.
"The dawn patrol has already been sent out. As soon as I can I'll be sending out the next patrol." She spoke, flicking her tail at the rabbit.
With a sigh, she prepared to answer the next question.
"The only ones I can think of are maybe a RiverClan warrior, or maybe a rogue or loner. WindClan wouldn't do it, neither would ShadowClan. Thunderclan maybe, but they don't have much to gain from it..." her voice trailed off, wandering to the thought of Pebblestar's behavior last night.
Or maybe they do have something to gain, I'm just not sure what that would be.... she thought.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
Shadepaw | Thunderclan | Rustfur

Shadepaw nodded in agreement with Rustfur. She knew she wouldn't stand a chance against an opponent like that.

Would running even work? I know nothing about this cat, other than the fact they could take down a rogue and a Deputy and leave no evidence.

She dropped out of her thoughts as her mentor turned and spoke to her.
"My size and speed. My size, which makes it harder for my opponent to hit me because I'm such a small target. I'm also likely faster than my opponent cause every warrior knows the bigger the cat, the slower they are."

She pause for a moment to think, before taking a breath and continuing.

"Though bigger also means stronger, so it's important not to get hit, or at least get hit as few times as possible if I intend to win the fight. The one variable is who would tire out quickest? Most cats think that bigger cats have better endurance but from what I've noticed it's actually smaller cats that have the most endurance. Either way I would want the battle to be over quickly because the longer it takes the more likely I am to make a mistake, get tired, or for my opponent to notice a pattern. On that note it also depend on whether our not I'm attacking aggressively or defensively. For aggressively it would be all about not giving my opponent a break, constantly attacking so they don't have time to dodge or prepare for the next attack. On the other side, when fighting defensively it would be all about dodging and watching. Staying out of the way and keeping an eye on your opponent to spot a pattern or weakness in their defense so you can strike when they're open..."

Shadepaw was rambling. Albeit intelligent rambling, but rambling none the less.
Shadepaw | Thunderclan | Rustfur

Shadepaw nodded in agreement with Rustfur. She knew she wouldn't stand a chance against an opponent like that.

Would running even work? I know nothing about this cat, other than the fact they could take down a rogue and a Deputy and leave no evidence.

She dropped out of her thoughts as her mentor turned and spoke to her.
"My size and speed. My size, which makes it harder for my opponent to hit me because I'm such a small target. I'm also likely faster than my opponent cause every warrior knows the bigger the cat, the slower they are."

She pause for a moment to think, before taking a breath and continuing.

"Though bigger also means stronger, so it's important not to get hit, or at least get hit as few times as possible if I intend to win the fight. The one variable is who would tire out quickest? Most cats think that bigger cats have better endurance but from what I've noticed it's actually smaller cats that have the most endurance. Either way I would want the battle to be over quickly because the longer it takes the more likely I am to make a mistake, get tired, or for my opponent to notice a pattern. On that note it also depend on whether our not I'm attacking aggressively or defensively. For aggressively it would be all about not giving my opponent a break, constantly attacking so they don't have time to dodge or prepare for the next attack. On the other side, when fighting defensively it would be all about dodging and watching. Staying out of the way and keeping an eye on your opponent to spot a pattern or weakness in their defense so you can strike when they're open..."

Shadepaw was rambling. Albeit intelligent rambling, but rambling none the less.
Eaglebrook | Riverclan Warrior | Lilypaw, Pinedapple

Eaglebrook slowed to a stop in the centre of the training ring, panting a little, too. She could see that Lilypaw was beginning to tire, and smiled when the apprentice asked if training was always going to be this tiring.

"You will get more used to it as time goes on." She answered, approaching to nudge Lilypaw in an affectionate manner. Training always put Eaglebrook in a good mood. She glanced at the sky.

"I think that's enough battle training for today, let's get back to the camp. There will be enough time for us to clean up a little," 'especially you!' she thought, amused at how messy the apprentice had managed to get, "and fetch something from the freshkill pile before we are due to start the mid-morning patrol."

The grey-white cat lead Lilypaw back towards the camp, nodding again at the guards posted at the entrance as she passed. Her limbs were tired from the exercise, but she relished the feeling of a good workout, and the beckoning fresh kill pile. As Barenose had said, eating a meal after hard work was the best reward.

Eaglebrook picked a small wren from the pile, hooking it with her claw, and moved over to a nice sunny spot by the stream to eat it. She had always enjoyed wrens, particularly the ones which flitted about the reeds alongside the river. They were a little tricky to catch, but they tasted fantastic.

The Warrior finished her meal quickly, then settled down to groom the sand and leaves from her fur, paying close attention to her fluffy tail, which had caught some kind of burr. A streak of mud had splashed up her side. That would not do.

Feeling refreshed after she got her fur in order, Eaglebrook looked around for Lilypaw and Pinedapple. A passing Warrior had informed her of the change in patrol members. She spotted him and quickly made her way over.

"Good morning Pinedapple," she said, her tail raised in a friendly greeting. She'd always liked the Warrior; he seemed to her to be a dependable sort.

"We're to go on the mid-morning patrol today. Are you ready to leave?"
Eaglebrook | Riverclan Warrior | Lilypaw, Pinedapple

Eaglebrook slowed to a stop in the centre of the training ring, panting a little, too. She could see that Lilypaw was beginning to tire, and smiled when the apprentice asked if training was always going to be this tiring.

"You will get more used to it as time goes on." She answered, approaching to nudge Lilypaw in an affectionate manner. Training always put Eaglebrook in a good mood. She glanced at the sky.

"I think that's enough battle training for today, let's get back to the camp. There will be enough time for us to clean up a little," 'especially you!' she thought, amused at how messy the apprentice had managed to get, "and fetch something from the freshkill pile before we are due to start the mid-morning patrol."

The grey-white cat lead Lilypaw back towards the camp, nodding again at the guards posted at the entrance as she passed. Her limbs were tired from the exercise, but she relished the feeling of a good workout, and the beckoning fresh kill pile. As Barenose had said, eating a meal after hard work was the best reward.

Eaglebrook picked a small wren from the pile, hooking it with her claw, and moved over to a nice sunny spot by the stream to eat it. She had always enjoyed wrens, particularly the ones which flitted about the reeds alongside the river. They were a little tricky to catch, but they tasted fantastic.

The Warrior finished her meal quickly, then settled down to groom the sand and leaves from her fur, paying close attention to her fluffy tail, which had caught some kind of burr. A streak of mud had splashed up her side. That would not do.

Feeling refreshed after she got her fur in order, Eaglebrook looked around for Lilypaw and Pinedapple. A passing Warrior had informed her of the change in patrol members. She spotted him and quickly made her way over.

"Good morning Pinedapple," she said, her tail raised in a friendly greeting. She'd always liked the Warrior; he seemed to her to be a dependable sort.

"We're to go on the mid-morning patrol today. Are you ready to leave?"
Spiral Aloe Collector

Manyleaves Collector
wrmgy.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20