Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DIRTY PAWS -- A Warriors Roleplay
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Jasminepaw | ShadowClan | Cidermoon, Med. Squad

Jasminepaw's pale violet eyes snapped to Cidermoon and stayed fixed there as the larger, brown-spattered she-cat pressed a paw to her stomach like...like she'd gotten hurt.
Her fur and fury rose as she wondered who hurt her, how she could find them, and how she could eliminate them without breaking her medicine cat pledge of refraining to harm another cat.
She frowned. That complicated things a little. Of course, she technically hadn't taken that code yet, seeing as she was still just a 'paw,' but...
How do you get hurt in a dream?
She shook it off, but her white-and-brown fur remained up off her skin with the weirdness of what had just occurred, and then she marched to Cidermoon's side.
"Maybe we should talk to our leaders about this before we draw any significant conclusions," she suggested warily, glancing at Cidermoon for confirmation. "I think we're all a bit..." freaked out "...shaken to do it now."
Her small, angled nose tipped upward to study Cidermoon's face for a moment, watching for a wince or glimmer of pain in her dark amber eyes, and her claws dug into the earth at the suspicion that someone hurt her.
They can go rot in a hole, she thought fiercely.
Jasminepaw leaned up on brown tiptoes, wanting to know for sure, and whispered, "Did you get hurt?"

Rustfur | ThunderClan | Shadepaw, Raineye, Foxwillow

Rustfur's ears twitched, swiveling to direct pointy orange triangles at Foxwillow, and meowed, "Maybe you could go to Dappleshade for something to help you sleep."
He purred softly, though it was pretty much the last thing he felt like doing, "I had to go to her every once in a while for just that reason when I was a new warrior."
After a brief pause, in which Rustfur shifted awkwardly for a moment, he added, "Well, newer."
Raineye huffed a laugh, curling her gray tail around her paws, and suddenly stiffened. Rustfur's dark eyes snapped to her, taking in her rigid stance, and then swept across the forest for a clue as to why she was suddenly on the alert.
He parted his jaws and a familiar scent washed over him, warm and honeyed.
Relief mingled with blooming irritation.
He flicked his tail at his sister and Clanmate, pinpointed the scent of his disobedient apprentice, and circled the bush where she hid. He set his paws down on the earth with exaggerated care, worried his bulk might very well brush against something noisy, until he rounded the back.
Shadepaw crouched under the leaves, peering at Raineye and Foxwillow.
So he slunk up behind her, settled a big paw down on her tail with enough pressure to hold her in place and (hopefully) not to hurt her, and mewed, "Shadepaw."
His frown was stormy.
"You know I don't give you orders just for the fun of it," he said quietly, "right?"
Jasminepaw | ShadowClan | Cidermoon, Med. Squad

Jasminepaw's pale violet eyes snapped to Cidermoon and stayed fixed there as the larger, brown-spattered she-cat pressed a paw to her stomach like...like she'd gotten hurt.
Her fur and fury rose as she wondered who hurt her, how she could find them, and how she could eliminate them without breaking her medicine cat pledge of refraining to harm another cat.
She frowned. That complicated things a little. Of course, she technically hadn't taken that code yet, seeing as she was still just a 'paw,' but...
How do you get hurt in a dream?
She shook it off, but her white-and-brown fur remained up off her skin with the weirdness of what had just occurred, and then she marched to Cidermoon's side.
"Maybe we should talk to our leaders about this before we draw any significant conclusions," she suggested warily, glancing at Cidermoon for confirmation. "I think we're all a bit..." freaked out "...shaken to do it now."
Her small, angled nose tipped upward to study Cidermoon's face for a moment, watching for a wince or glimmer of pain in her dark amber eyes, and her claws dug into the earth at the suspicion that someone hurt her.
They can go rot in a hole, she thought fiercely.
Jasminepaw leaned up on brown tiptoes, wanting to know for sure, and whispered, "Did you get hurt?"

Rustfur | ThunderClan | Shadepaw, Raineye, Foxwillow

Rustfur's ears twitched, swiveling to direct pointy orange triangles at Foxwillow, and meowed, "Maybe you could go to Dappleshade for something to help you sleep."
He purred softly, though it was pretty much the last thing he felt like doing, "I had to go to her every once in a while for just that reason when I was a new warrior."
After a brief pause, in which Rustfur shifted awkwardly for a moment, he added, "Well, newer."
Raineye huffed a laugh, curling her gray tail around her paws, and suddenly stiffened. Rustfur's dark eyes snapped to her, taking in her rigid stance, and then swept across the forest for a clue as to why she was suddenly on the alert.
He parted his jaws and a familiar scent washed over him, warm and honeyed.
Relief mingled with blooming irritation.
He flicked his tail at his sister and Clanmate, pinpointed the scent of his disobedient apprentice, and circled the bush where she hid. He set his paws down on the earth with exaggerated care, worried his bulk might very well brush against something noisy, until he rounded the back.
Shadepaw crouched under the leaves, peering at Raineye and Foxwillow.
So he slunk up behind her, settled a big paw down on her tail with enough pressure to hold her in place and (hopefully) not to hurt her, and mewed, "Shadepaw."
His frown was stormy.
"You know I don't give you orders just for the fun of it," he said quietly, "right?"
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20