Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DIRTY PAWS -- A Warriors Roleplay
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center][font=times new roman][b]! ! ! PLEASE DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU'VE JOINED ! ! ![/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/86f3/f/2018/193/d/f/header_by_dingyradio-dch0pl5.png[/img] [rule][font=times new roman]" i fear that the lake will never be the same ever again... " [rule] [font=times new roman][size=5][url=https://discord.gg/V762Gzq][b]OUR DISCORD[/b][/url][/size][size=2] Please go here for inquiries about joining! [columns][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/92ab/f/2018/193/9/9/side_1_by_dingyradio-dch0wc3.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]..... [nextcol][font=times new roman][color=#000000]A peaceful air had surrounded the Lake for years now. While border fights break out every so often, the clans surrounding the lake have been comfortable with the presence of each other. As the clans slowly began to allow their guards down around each other and the outside world... it happened. A cat, a mere rogue, was found dead on the bank of the lake near the gathering territory. At first, the Clans wrote this off. A freak accident, perhaps a patrol gone wrong? But whatever the case, they continued on their peaceful lives.... That was until the ShadowClan deputy went missing while trying to find clues. It wasn't until the next gathering did the Clans find out that that he had died in the same manner of the rogue. It caused almost chaos, clans now pointing claws at each other and blaming everyone for the deaths. What doesn't help is that Starclan is silent... with everyone. No cat is able to contact them and when they attempt to, they only get darkness and the same phrase repeating themselves over and over... [center][font=times new roman][color=#000000]"Beware the one with the Dirty paws! Beware!"[/center] [font=times new roman][color=#000000]Cats are now fighting and growing desperate. What could this omen be? Who is saying it? Who is the culprit behind the murders? With no way to find out, everyone is getting anxious and worried... Only one thing is certain; The Lake will never be the same. [/columns] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b10c/f/2014/333/6/7/moon_phase_divider_by_slimyfur-d882vo2.png[/img] [columns][font=times new roman][color=#000000][size=5][b]WE ARE IN ARC 1[/b][/size] The clans are currently now at the Gathering, seeing the dead Shadowclan's Deputy, Ratwhisker, dead and floating at the bay. He has been killed by a claw wound at the front of the neck, and then multiple bite wounds around other areas, showing there was a struggle. He has nothing on him and his paws were cleaned by the water. His body is located right at the entrance. The Clans should arrive in order of WindClan, RiverClan, ThunderClan, ShadowClan! Leaders, Deputies, Medicine Cats are usually first in a patrol and then the few warriors and apprentices that were picked to go. [nextcol][color=transparent]..... [nextcol][font=times new roman][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/92ab/f/2018/193/9/9/side_1_by_dingyradio-dch0wc3.png[/img] [/columns] [center][font=times new roman][size=5][b]THE PLAYERS[/b][/size] @WillowtheWisp @xxneonblazexx @IdesofBlood @Dragonheart286 @Visionrift @DJFeather @Suddenshimme @AndromedaGalaxy @IDontKnowMyName @Sprill0 (Sorry for any random pings! Also, for those who didn't know, the roleplay has started! I suggest looking at the Discord more often. ^^;)
! ! ! PLEASE DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU'VE JOINED ! ! !

header_by_dingyradio-dch0pl5.png

" i fear that the lake will never be the same ever again... "

OUR DISCORD
Please go here for inquiries about joining!

side_1_by_dingyradio-dch0wc3.png .....
A peaceful air had surrounded the Lake for years now. While border fights break out every so often, the clans surrounding the lake have been comfortable with the presence of each other. As the clans slowly began to allow their guards down around each other and the outside world... it happened.

A cat, a mere rogue, was found dead on the bank of the lake near the gathering territory. At first, the Clans wrote this off. A freak accident, perhaps a patrol gone wrong? But whatever the case, they continued on their peaceful lives....

That was until the ShadowClan deputy went missing while trying to find clues. It wasn't until the next gathering did the Clans find out that that he had died in the same manner of the rogue. It caused almost chaos, clans now pointing claws at each other and blaming everyone for the deaths.

What doesn't help is that Starclan is silent... with everyone. No cat is able to contact them and when they attempt to, they only get darkness and the same phrase repeating themselves over and over...

"Beware the one with the Dirty paws! Beware!"

Cats are now fighting and growing desperate. What could this omen be? Who is saying it? Who is the culprit behind the murders? With no way to find out, everyone is getting anxious and worried...

Only one thing is certain; The Lake will never be the same.

moon_phase_divider_by_slimyfur-d882vo2.png
WE ARE IN ARC 1

The clans are currently now at the Gathering, seeing the dead Shadowclan's Deputy, Ratwhisker, dead and floating at the bay. He has been killed by a claw wound at the front of the neck, and then multiple bite wounds around other areas, showing there was a struggle. He has nothing on him and his paws were cleaned by the water.

His body is located right at the entrance. The Clans should arrive in order of WindClan, RiverClan, ThunderClan, ShadowClan! Leaders, Deputies, Medicine Cats are usually first in a patrol and then the few warriors and apprentices that were picked to go.

side_1_by_dingyradio-dch0wc3.png

THE PLAYERS
@WillowtheWisp @xxneonblazexx @IdesofBlood @Dragonheart286 @Visionrift @DJFeather @Suddenshimme @AndromedaGalaxy @IDontKnowMyName @Sprill0
(Sorry for any random pings! Also, for those who didn't know, the roleplay has started! I suggest looking at the Discord more often. ^^;)
iwd6mnF.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/870b/f/2018/193/c/4/untitled_by_dingyradio-dch1kto.png[/img][/center] [font=times new roman] [b]LEADER[/b] Pebblestar - gray mottled tabby tom; amber eyes [i]apprentice: none[/i] [b]DEPUTY[/b] Thicketskip - light brown tom with dark patches of brown over face, paws, and tail; light green eyes. [i]apprentice: none[/i] [b]MEDICINE CAT[/b] Dappleshade - long-haired tortoiseshell she-cat with a kinked tail; light green eyes [i]Apprentice: Lionpaw[/i] [b]WARRIORS[/b] Mountianwing - fluffy black tom; pale amber eyes Rustfur - orange tom with a white chest; blue eyes [i]Apprentice: Shadepaw[/i] Reedstalk - soft brown tom with a white underbelly; green eyes (NPC) Berrypad - white and orange she-cat with bright green eyes (NPC) Honeysong - light brown taddy with patches of white on nose and paws; light amber eyes (NPC) Raineye - gray she-cat with only one eye; blue eye (?) (NPC) Quietstep - Dark brown tabby tom with dark amber eyes (NPC) Lavenderpelt - An off-white she-cat with soft purple eyes (NPC) Ironclaw - A large grey tom with bright blue eyes (NPC) Liontail - A light brown tom. (NPC) [b]APPRENTICES[/b] Lionpaw - fluffy golden tom with dark amber eyes Shadepaw - A tan she-cat with spots of darker brown and black: blue eyes Marigoldpaw - Golden she-cat with flecks of black; bright amber eyes (NPC) [b]QUEENS[/b] Foxwillow - tortoiseshell and white she-cat; green eyes; mother of Moonkit (white she-kit), Frostkit (white Tom with blue-gray ears, paws, and tail), and Heronkit (spotted gray tabby tom) [b]ELDERS[/b] Cloudsong - white tom; one blue eye one green eye Opalpelt - A grey she-cat with silver eyes
untitled_by_dingyradio-dch1kto.png

LEADER
Pebblestar - gray mottled tabby tom; amber eyes
apprentice: none

DEPUTY
Thicketskip - light brown tom with dark patches of brown over face, paws, and tail; light green eyes.

MEDICINE CAT
Dappleshade - long-haired tortoiseshell she-cat with a kinked tail; light green eyes
Apprentice: Lionpaw

WARRIORS
Mountianwing - fluffy black tom; pale amber eyes

Rustfur - orange tom with a white chest; blue eyes
Apprentice: Shadepaw

Reedstalk - soft brown tom with a white underbelly; green eyes (NPC)

Berrypad - white and orange she-cat with bright green eyes (NPC)

Honeysong - light brown taddy with patches of white on nose and paws; light amber eyes (NPC)

Raineye - gray she-cat with only one eye; blue eye (?) (NPC)

Quietstep - Dark brown tabby tom with dark amber eyes (NPC)

Lavenderpelt - An off-white she-cat with soft purple eyes (NPC)

Ironclaw - A large grey tom with bright blue eyes (NPC)

Liontail - A light brown tom. (NPC)

APPRENTICES

Lionpaw - fluffy golden tom with dark amber eyes

Shadepaw - A tan she-cat with spots of darker brown and black: blue eyes

Marigoldpaw - Golden she-cat with flecks of black; bright amber eyes (NPC)

QUEENS

Foxwillow - tortoiseshell and white she-cat; green eyes; mother of Moonkit (white she-kit), Frostkit (white Tom with blue-gray ears, paws, and tail), and Heronkit (spotted gray tabby tom)

ELDERS

Cloudsong - white tom; one blue eye one green eye

Opalpelt - A grey she-cat with silver eyes
iwd6mnF.png ......
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/86da/f/2018/193/1/b/shadowclan_by_dingyradio-dch1kt4.png[/img][/center] [font=times new roman] [b]LEADER[/b] Mothstar - brown and cream she-cat; dark amber eyes [i]apprentice: none[/i] [b]DEPUTY[/b] Laurelhawk - tabby and white tom; amber eyes [i]Apprentice: Frogpaw[/i] [b]MEDICINE CAT[/b] Cidermoon - gray, dark gray, and white she-cat; amber eyes [i]Apprentice: Jasminepaw[/i] [b]WARRIORS[/b] Diamondback - black and white she-cat; dark amber eyes [i]Apprentice: Adderpaw[/i] Wheatmask - ??? Dawngaze - light tabby she-cat with white underbelly; green eyes (NPC) Oakbranch - dark brown tabby tom with green eyes (NPC) Larchneedle - dark brown she-cat with white underbelly; green eyes (NPC) Sanddrift - a sandy colored she-cat tabby (NPC) Nettlejump - orange tabby she-cat with green eyes (NPC) Waspclaw - large mackeral tabby tom with more yellowish and black fur similar to a wasp; amber eyes (NPC) [i]Apprentice: Midnight[/i] [b]APPRENTICES[/b] Adderpaw - tabby and white tom; green eyes Frogpaw -gray tom with brown patches; dark green eyes Jasminepaw - white she-cat with brown face, paws, tail, and ears; violet eyes Midnight - dark brown tom; pale green eyes [b]QUEENS[/b] Smallfox - A short ginger, white and black she cat; amber eyes. Mother of Dogkit (A small black, white and ginger tom with dark amber eyes) and Breezekit (A small black and ginger she-cat with speckles of white; amber eyes) [b]ELDERS[/b] Goosepelt - A dark brown tabby tom with flecks of silver; amber eyes. Nightwhisker - A black she-cat with blue eyes
shadowclan_by_dingyradio-dch1kt4.png

LEADER
Mothstar - brown and cream she-cat; dark amber eyes

DEPUTY
Laurelhawk - tabby and white tom; amber eyes
Apprentice: Frogpaw

MEDICINE CAT
Cidermoon - gray, dark gray, and white she-cat; amber eyes
Apprentice: Jasminepaw

WARRIORS

Diamondback - black and white she-cat; dark amber eyes
Apprentice: Adderpaw

Wheatmask - ???

Dawngaze - light tabby she-cat with white underbelly; green eyes (NPC)

Oakbranch - dark brown tabby tom with green eyes (NPC)

Larchneedle - dark brown she-cat with white underbelly; green eyes (NPC)

Sanddrift - a sandy colored she-cat tabby (NPC)

Nettlejump - orange tabby she-cat with green eyes (NPC)

Waspclaw - large mackeral tabby tom with more yellowish and black fur similar to a wasp; amber eyes (NPC)
Apprentice: Midnight

APPRENTICES

Adderpaw - tabby and white tom; green eyes

Frogpaw -gray tom with brown patches; dark green eyes

Jasminepaw - white she-cat with brown face, paws, tail, and ears; violet eyes

Midnight - dark brown tom; pale green eyes

QUEENS

Smallfox - A short ginger, white and black she cat; amber eyes. Mother of Dogkit (A small black, white and ginger tom with dark amber eyes) and Breezekit (A small black and ginger she-cat with speckles of white; amber eyes)

ELDERS

Goosepelt - A dark brown tabby tom with flecks of silver; amber eyes.

Nightwhisker - A black she-cat with blue eyes
iwd6mnF.png ......
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b12a/f/2018/193/9/0/riverclan_by_dingyradio-dch1ktg.png[/img][/center] [font=times new roman] [b]LEADER[/b] Featherstar - silver tabby she-cat; blue eyes [i]Apprentice: none[/i] [b]DEPUTY[/b] Crowfeather - black tom; amber eyes [i]Apprentice: Reedpaw[/i] [b]MEDICINE CAT[/b] Crystalgleam - silver and white she-cat; blue eyes [i]Apprentice: Frostbite[/i] [b]WARRIORS[/b] Stonestep - A grey tom with white underbelly Rookberry - tabby tom; green eyes Pinedapple - black, gray, and white tom; green eyes Eaglebrook - gray she-cat with two orange spots on her head; amber eyes [i]Apprentice: Lilypaw[/i] Echofrost - silver tabby she-cat; green eyes Firestripe - dark orange tabby tom; green eyes Silvercloud - silver she-cat with white paws; blue eyes Whitewater - pure white she-cat; green eyes Fawnspots - orange she-cat with white splotches; green eyes Gingerheart - Orange tabby she-cat; amber eyes [b]APPRENTICES[/b] Reedpaw - black and tan tabby tom; pale green eyes Frostbite - black tom with white spotted markings; green eyes Lilypaw - tabby and white she-cat; green eyes [b]QUEENS[/b] none [b]ELDERS[/b] none
riverclan_by_dingyradio-dch1ktg.png

LEADER
Featherstar - silver tabby she-cat; blue eyes
Apprentice: none

DEPUTY
Crowfeather - black tom; amber eyes
Apprentice: Reedpaw

MEDICINE CAT
Crystalgleam - silver and white she-cat; blue eyes
Apprentice: Frostbite

WARRIORS
Stonestep - A grey tom with white underbelly

Rookberry - tabby tom; green eyes

Pinedapple - black, gray, and white tom; green eyes

Eaglebrook - gray she-cat with two orange spots on her head; amber eyes
Apprentice: Lilypaw

Echofrost - silver tabby she-cat; green eyes

Firestripe - dark orange tabby tom; green eyes

Silvercloud - silver she-cat with white paws; blue eyes

Whitewater - pure white she-cat; green eyes

Fawnspots - orange she-cat with white splotches; green eyes

Gingerheart - Orange tabby she-cat; amber eyes

APPRENTICES

Reedpaw - black and tan tabby tom; pale green eyes

Frostbite - black tom with white spotted markings; green eyes

Lilypaw - tabby and white she-cat; green eyes

QUEENS
none

ELDERS
none
iwd6mnF.png ......
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/94c4/f/2018/193/e/b/windclan_by_dingyradio-dch1ksu.png[/img][/center] [font=times new roman] [b]LEADER[/b] Palestar - Marbled tabby tom with white left paw and back lower legs; pale blue eyes [b]DEPUTY[/b] Appleshine - A tabby she-cat [b]MEDICINE CAT[/b] Briarwing - white she-cat with orange stripes; amber eyes [i]Apprentice: none[/i] [b]WARRIORS[/b] Beartuft - brown and white she-cat; green eyes [i]Apprentice: Rabbitpaw[/i] Dustjump - Dark brown tabby tom with green eyes Wildberry - red and golden she-cat; amber eyes Hawkeye - brown tom; green eyes [i]Apprentice: Honeypaw[/i] Antfur - dark gray tabby tom; dark green eyes (NPC) Runningwind - Light brown tom; green eyes (NPC) Shineflower - white she-cat with bright blue eyes (NPC) Foxtail - ginger she-cat with a white tail tip (NPC) Petalflame - white she-cat with black ears, green eyes (NPC) Braveheart - dark tabby tom with amber eyes. (NPC) [b]APPRENTICES[/b] Rabbitpaw - orange and white she-cat; amber eyes Honeypaw - tabby she-cat; amber eyes [b]QUEENS[/b] N/A [b]ELDERS[/b] Sandsprint - somewhat large sand and black tabby she cat; yellow eyes Crowgaze - Large white tom with partially black face and tail; green eyes
windclan_by_dingyradio-dch1ksu.png

LEADER
Palestar - Marbled tabby tom with white left paw and back lower legs; pale blue eyes

DEPUTY
Appleshine - A tabby she-cat

MEDICINE CAT
Briarwing - white she-cat with orange stripes; amber eyes
Apprentice: none

WARRIORS
Beartuft - brown and white she-cat; green eyes
Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Dustjump - Dark brown tabby tom with green eyes

Wildberry - red and golden she-cat; amber eyes

Hawkeye - brown tom; green eyes
Apprentice: Honeypaw

Antfur - dark gray tabby tom; dark green eyes (NPC)

Runningwind - Light brown tom; green eyes (NPC)

Shineflower - white she-cat with bright blue eyes (NPC)

Foxtail - ginger she-cat with a white tail tip (NPC)

Petalflame - white she-cat with black ears, green eyes (NPC)

Braveheart - dark tabby tom with amber eyes. (NPC)

APPRENTICES

Rabbitpaw - orange and white she-cat; amber eyes

Honeypaw - tabby she-cat; amber eyes

QUEENS
N/A

ELDERS
Sandsprint - somewhat large sand and black tabby she cat; yellow eyes

Crowgaze - Large white tom with partially black face and tail; green eyes
iwd6mnF.png ......
[center][font=times new roman][size=5][b]THE MAP OF THE LAKE[/b][/size] [url=http://www.warriorcats.com/explore/territories/lake/][img]https://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1323/Lake_Map-WarriorCats_5629273.jpg[/img][/url] Click the map to see an interactive! [rule] [size=5][font=times new roman][b]NEXT ROUND WILL BE FREE POSTING EXPECT FOR MEDICINE CATS![/b]
THE MAP OF THE LAKE

Lake_Map-WarriorCats_5629273.jpg

Click the map to see an interactive!

NEXT ROUND WILL BE FREE POSTING EXPECT FOR MEDICINE CATS!

iwd6mnF.png ......
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/7XtYQ2q/16222955-W38-PBMXQ.png[/img] [rule] [font=times new roman][size=4][url=https://discord.gg/5Zdk3pb]OUR DISCORD[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H4QMvSrqMucbpOKCpZFQ7QdEWRENsYckFZLeQP8BMCI/edit?usp=sharing]OUR CATS[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QP1PCOMGWjZVwHfuPxIvUpBwpEi9kYUHKLEYg7wJ1wI/edit?usp=sharing]OUR CLANS[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WwBjwA0kuOnL7tc31vhVZuLmb48uGSJzg2EZdB9mbaU/edit?usp=sharing]OUR ADOPTABLES[/url] [rule] [columns][img]https://i.ibb.co/nRm3Xx1/side.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]...... [nextcol][center][emoji=rose size=3] [font=times new roman][size=4][b]I fear that this will be the end of us...[/b][left][/size][font=times new roman] The Clans of the Oasis have always been tested and through hardships. But that was what made the clans stronger. However, a bigger threat on the horizon looms over the cats of the oasis with murders and blood staining the sand red. The Clans will have to band together to figure out this threat, or surely they will all perish. Come join a new Warriors Roleplay, where we value connecting everyone to the story and familylines... to create something amazing. We are based on the series created by Erin Hunter, but with our own little twists and turns. Come create and write with us as we unravel many tales through many planned seasons and stories! [/columns] [font=times new roman][size=4]We are in need of High Ranks and people to adopt our NPCs! Be sure to check out our cats to see what's open!
16222955-W38-PBMXQ.png
OUR DISCORD | OUR CATS | OUR CLANS | OUR ADOPTABLES

side.png ......

I fear that this will be the end of us...

The Clans of the Oasis have always been tested and through hardships. But that was what made the clans stronger. However, a bigger threat on the horizon looms over the cats of the oasis with murders and blood staining the sand red. The Clans will have to band together to figure out this threat, or surely they will all perish.

Come join a new Warriors Roleplay, where we value connecting everyone to the story and familylines... to create something amazing. We are based on the series created by Erin Hunter, but with our own little twists and turns. Come create and write with us as we unravel many tales through many planned seasons and stories!

We are in need of High Ranks and people to adopt our NPCs! Be sure to check out our cats to see what's open!
iwd6mnF.png ......
one more claim for good measure
one more claim for good measure
iwd6mnF.png ......
The moonlight on the lake was bright, soft, gentle pawsteps moved around the water's edge as a lone cat padded along it and up onto a small island right along the coast of Windclan territory. The cat's ears rotated slowly as he listened out for anything notable... but decided that he couldn't hear anything and decided to keep moving in search of... something. Or rather, someone.

Ratwhisker, the Shadowclan deputy, huffed a bit and lowered himself onto the familiar grounds of the gathering place. Soon, it would be full of cats sharing tongues, but now it was barren and quiet. That was... until something in the water caught his attention.

His bright yellow eyes flicked towards the area, it almost sounded like a pebble being kicked into the water.. but... he frowned. He should be the only one here unless... Instantly the tom stiffened and glanced around.

"Show yourself!" he called out into the darkness. "We saw what you did to the rogue... we want to know what purpose you have with the Clans!"

There was silence once more... but a soft rustling caught his attention again and he quickly whipped around again to face it. His ears rotating towards the sound as he stood there, his legs stiff. Bright eyes blinked from behind the bush and a soft chuckle came from the cat's hiding spot.

"...Quickwitted as always, Ratwhisker."

The deputy stiffened. "Who are you and how-" and when he saw the cat come out, he gaped...taking a step back. "You-"

Before he could even utter a sound, the cat he was staring at leapt into action. It was quick too, and Ratwhisker fought back against his attacker. He had tried to slash at him, but missed clumsily in surprise. It wasn't before long before the deputy's struggling form went limp under the attacker's jaws clamped around his neck...

The Lake was quiet once more as the mysterious cat licked their lips, and moved back into the shadows from whence they came.

Cidermoon | ShadowClan | Jasminepaw (@/WillowTheWisp)

The Medicine Cat always dreaded the nights of Gatherings. Why? Because it was always unpredictable...especially with the current cast of leaders and conflicting personalities. That, and something was always blamed on Shadowclan... for whatever mousebrained reason. Cidermoon was never really a proud or boastful cat, but she'd be damned if she allowed any other cat from another clan speak poorly of hers'.

Glancing to her apprentice that was beside her, the Medicine Cat smiled a little at the apprentice. She hadn't been her apprentice for long, StarClan help her if she had an apprentice early than she did now, but she had quickly started to grow fond of the young she-cat. With the uneasy feeling of the upcoming Gathering and their deputy's disappearance, it was nice to have something familiar and someone she enjoyed close by her.

"I hope Ratwhisker shows up or something." she murmured gently, glancing to her apprentice before raising a brow. "I bet you a moon of cleaning the herb shelf that he got too tired to travel back, so he's been camping there ever since last night." Cidermoon flicked her tail amusedly, smiling a bit before focusing forwards.

That was... until she noticed a bit of a cat block ahead. Someone had screamed about an injured cat, so Cidermoon ventured forwards, motioning for Jasmiepaw to stay near the other ShadowClan members as she pushed on ahead through both RiverClan and WindClan that had arrived well before ShadowClan had, to try and see what the commotion was about.

Beartuft | WindClan | Palestar(@/Eclectic), Briarwing (@/Visionrift)

Beartuft was so excited for this Gathering! While she won't be going with her brother this time, and she would definitely miss his company, it was still exciting to see the other clans! The she-cat bounced forwards, being one of the first cats in the patrol there, beside her Leader, Medicine Cat, and Deputy of course, her eyes scanned the area as she moved. But as she did so, she caught the shape of a cat... laying near the water.

She frowned, glancing to her higher ups before moving forwards past Palestar to see who the cat was. Before she got too close, however, she could scent the..smell of blood. Her eyes widened a little as she hurried closer and gasped at the sight. "...Th...there's another injured cat! Briarwing!" she shouted back, turning towards the rest of her Clanmates.... and soon the other Clans.
The moonlight on the lake was bright, soft, gentle pawsteps moved around the water's edge as a lone cat padded along it and up onto a small island right along the coast of Windclan territory. The cat's ears rotated slowly as he listened out for anything notable... but decided that he couldn't hear anything and decided to keep moving in search of... something. Or rather, someone.

Ratwhisker, the Shadowclan deputy, huffed a bit and lowered himself onto the familiar grounds of the gathering place. Soon, it would be full of cats sharing tongues, but now it was barren and quiet. That was... until something in the water caught his attention.

His bright yellow eyes flicked towards the area, it almost sounded like a pebble being kicked into the water.. but... he frowned. He should be the only one here unless... Instantly the tom stiffened and glanced around.

"Show yourself!" he called out into the darkness. "We saw what you did to the rogue... we want to know what purpose you have with the Clans!"

There was silence once more... but a soft rustling caught his attention again and he quickly whipped around again to face it. His ears rotating towards the sound as he stood there, his legs stiff. Bright eyes blinked from behind the bush and a soft chuckle came from the cat's hiding spot.

"...Quickwitted as always, Ratwhisker."

The deputy stiffened. "Who are you and how-" and when he saw the cat come out, he gaped...taking a step back. "You-"

Before he could even utter a sound, the cat he was staring at leapt into action. It was quick too, and Ratwhisker fought back against his attacker. He had tried to slash at him, but missed clumsily in surprise. It wasn't before long before the deputy's struggling form went limp under the attacker's jaws clamped around his neck...

The Lake was quiet once more as the mysterious cat licked their lips, and moved back into the shadows from whence they came.

Cidermoon | ShadowClan | Jasminepaw (@/WillowTheWisp)

The Medicine Cat always dreaded the nights of Gatherings. Why? Because it was always unpredictable...especially with the current cast of leaders and conflicting personalities. That, and something was always blamed on Shadowclan... for whatever mousebrained reason. Cidermoon was never really a proud or boastful cat, but she'd be damned if she allowed any other cat from another clan speak poorly of hers'.

Glancing to her apprentice that was beside her, the Medicine Cat smiled a little at the apprentice. She hadn't been her apprentice for long, StarClan help her if she had an apprentice early than she did now, but she had quickly started to grow fond of the young she-cat. With the uneasy feeling of the upcoming Gathering and their deputy's disappearance, it was nice to have something familiar and someone she enjoyed close by her.

"I hope Ratwhisker shows up or something." she murmured gently, glancing to her apprentice before raising a brow. "I bet you a moon of cleaning the herb shelf that he got too tired to travel back, so he's been camping there ever since last night." Cidermoon flicked her tail amusedly, smiling a bit before focusing forwards.

That was... until she noticed a bit of a cat block ahead. Someone had screamed about an injured cat, so Cidermoon ventured forwards, motioning for Jasmiepaw to stay near the other ShadowClan members as she pushed on ahead through both RiverClan and WindClan that had arrived well before ShadowClan had, to try and see what the commotion was about.

Beartuft | WindClan | Palestar(@/Eclectic), Briarwing (@/Visionrift)

Beartuft was so excited for this Gathering! While she won't be going with her brother this time, and she would definitely miss his company, it was still exciting to see the other clans! The she-cat bounced forwards, being one of the first cats in the patrol there, beside her Leader, Medicine Cat, and Deputy of course, her eyes scanned the area as she moved. But as she did so, she caught the shape of a cat... laying near the water.

She frowned, glancing to her higher ups before moving forwards past Palestar to see who the cat was. Before she got too close, however, she could scent the..smell of blood. Her eyes widened a little as she hurried closer and gasped at the sight. "...Th...there's another injured cat! Briarwing!" she shouted back, turning towards the rest of her Clanmates.... and soon the other Clans.
iwd6mnF.png ......
Featherstar | Riverclan | Rookberry, Hailcloud, Crystalgleam, Frostbite, Palestar

Featherstar padded softly behind the cats of Windclan, eager to have a hopefully easy gathering for once. The death of the Rouge had made Riverclan limited to the fish in the river, at least temporarily.

"There's a cat in the water!"
The cry snapped her out of her daydream, and she looked ahead. The smell of death crept into her nose, so she took a step into the water.

That's when she saw the injured - or maybe dead, she couldn't tell - cat in the water. She quickly recoiled, and turned to Rookberry, and saw Hailcloud not very far away, chatting with Pinedapple.

"Rookberry, can you take Hailcloud and go retrieve that cat?" She asked, trying not to let the worry seep into her voice. She then turned to Crystalgleam and Frostbite, her medicine cats.
"Be prepared to treat them for drowning, and follow me." She said, and rushed up closer to the Windclan cats. Within moments, she spotted Palestar, and ran to his side.
"What happened here?" She asked the Windclan leader.
Featherstar | Riverclan | Rookberry, Hailcloud, Crystalgleam, Frostbite, Palestar

Featherstar padded softly behind the cats of Windclan, eager to have a hopefully easy gathering for once. The death of the Rouge had made Riverclan limited to the fish in the river, at least temporarily.

"There's a cat in the water!"
The cry snapped her out of her daydream, and she looked ahead. The smell of death crept into her nose, so she took a step into the water.

That's when she saw the injured - or maybe dead, she couldn't tell - cat in the water. She quickly recoiled, and turned to Rookberry, and saw Hailcloud not very far away, chatting with Pinedapple.

"Rookberry, can you take Hailcloud and go retrieve that cat?" She asked, trying not to let the worry seep into her voice. She then turned to Crystalgleam and Frostbite, her medicine cats.
"Be prepared to treat them for drowning, and follow me." She said, and rushed up closer to the Windclan cats. Within moments, she spotted Palestar, and ran to his side.
"What happened here?" She asked the Windclan leader.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20