Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Feathers Art Seekin Thread (Not Looking)
Hi There!

I'm posting this as a lot of times I get buried in the actual art seeking thread, and I have lots of commissions I want done at some point. I'm going to stick them here, and then when I have the money for a commission I'll open it up to people to give me offers.

I'll still take offers while I'm not looking, but I won't contact you regarding any commissions until I need one. I really prefer to work in FR currencies (Gems, Treasure, Fodder, or items if I have something you need), but for the right piece I'll consider USD.

You can always tell me if a certain concept excites you, and I can out your name down as a priority contact when I start looking!

Characters I need done (in priority). All are DnD related. I always prefer full color/shaded, but I'm willing to consider sketches and such to!

Tess Moonspear (centaur, fullbody ref, new design)

Mijira Gemunthir (dragonborn, fullbody ref, new design)

Vela and Ariela Takiat (elf, full body ref, 2 character, new design)

Takiat family portrait (elf and human, half body, 4 humanoid, 3 animals)

Callum and Rysha fighting together Really don't need anymore art of these two but I love them so much

Every character together (Centaur, elf, half-elf, dragonborn, half nymph, halfling, fullbody, 5 characters at least, 3 additional animals, at least 1 new design) This one is low because it's gonna be pricey

Feel free to ping me if you want on the pinglist when I start searching again, or if you want to be a priority contact for a particular commission. Thanks!
Hi There!

I'm posting this as a lot of times I get buried in the actual art seeking thread, and I have lots of commissions I want done at some point. I'm going to stick them here, and then when I have the money for a commission I'll open it up to people to give me offers.

I'll still take offers while I'm not looking, but I won't contact you regarding any commissions until I need one. I really prefer to work in FR currencies (Gems, Treasure, Fodder, or items if I have something you need), but for the right piece I'll consider USD.

You can always tell me if a certain concept excites you, and I can out your name down as a priority contact when I start looking!

Characters I need done (in priority). All are DnD related. I always prefer full color/shaded, but I'm willing to consider sketches and such to!

Tess Moonspear (centaur, fullbody ref, new design)

Mijira Gemunthir (dragonborn, fullbody ref, new design)

Vela and Ariela Takiat (elf, full body ref, 2 character, new design)

Takiat family portrait (elf and human, half body, 4 humanoid, 3 animals)

Callum and Rysha fighting together Really don't need anymore art of these two but I love them so much

Every character together (Centaur, elf, half-elf, dragonborn, half nymph, halfling, fullbody, 5 characters at least, 3 additional animals, at least 1 new design) This one is low because it's gonna be pricey

Feel free to ping me if you want on the pinglist when I start searching again, or if you want to be a priority contact for a particular commission. Thanks!
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif