Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DIRTY PAWS -- A Warriors Roleplay
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
Crystalgleam | Riverclan Medic| Frostbite

"So long we get clues to the murderer i could care less if ghosts would appear in front of me so long they provide useful information, i don't want to waste time in stupid prophecies that will hinder us getting the right answers because someone wants to play and be all coy. Either they are with us or against us"she meowed.

Outside the medicine den Cystalgleam looked around, she spotted some clanmates, but no leader. "Seems like Featherstar head off somewhere, well in that case lets us go aswell. Staying here will not help us, perhaps we find some yarrow"she said heading to the camp entrance. "I also want to go to the Horseplace, perhaps we find something useful from the twolegs"

Adderpaw| Shadowclan Apprentice| Midnight

"Hmm, wasn't the first victim a rogue? I'm not sure if that makes the murderer be hellbent on the clans unless that rogue got in their way by accident. Also about Ratwhisker, i'm not sure they knew him that well, i mean it was Ratwhiskers idea to go alone and in the middle of the night, how would the murder have known it would be exactly him coming." he arranged his paws to better sit up and continued.

" I see two ways, the first would be that cat knew about Ratwhisker alone trip meaning he would be one of us to know about it or the other way is that they didn't know it was him coming and Ratwhisker was in the wrong place at the wrong time and the murder wouldn't care which cat it is only a clan cat mattered. Still this doesn't explain why they are doing this"

Rabbitpaw| Windclan Apprentice| Beartuft

With a huge leap the short tailed she-cat caught the flying butterfly, cupping it with her paws. She opened one of them to take a peak in, but decided to release the bug again after she heard a familiar voice. "Goodbye, Butterfly" she meowed and hopped back to her mentor.

"I'm always up, you can't contain this bursting energy in me "she laughed following her mentor. "Do you think we see rabbits today? she asked, but then she stood still looking all worried" Am i a cannibal, Beartuft? I mean my name is rabbit and i eat rabbits, but i also like alive rabbits ooh incoming existential crisis".
Crystalgleam | Riverclan Medic| Frostbite

"So long we get clues to the murderer i could care less if ghosts would appear in front of me so long they provide useful information, i don't want to waste time in stupid prophecies that will hinder us getting the right answers because someone wants to play and be all coy. Either they are with us or against us"she meowed.

Outside the medicine den Cystalgleam looked around, she spotted some clanmates, but no leader. "Seems like Featherstar head off somewhere, well in that case lets us go aswell. Staying here will not help us, perhaps we find some yarrow"she said heading to the camp entrance. "I also want to go to the Horseplace, perhaps we find something useful from the twolegs"

Adderpaw| Shadowclan Apprentice| Midnight

"Hmm, wasn't the first victim a rogue? I'm not sure if that makes the murderer be hellbent on the clans unless that rogue got in their way by accident. Also about Ratwhisker, i'm not sure they knew him that well, i mean it was Ratwhiskers idea to go alone and in the middle of the night, how would the murder have known it would be exactly him coming." he arranged his paws to better sit up and continued.

" I see two ways, the first would be that cat knew about Ratwhisker alone trip meaning he would be one of us to know about it or the other way is that they didn't know it was him coming and Ratwhisker was in the wrong place at the wrong time and the murder wouldn't care which cat it is only a clan cat mattered. Still this doesn't explain why they are doing this"

Rabbitpaw| Windclan Apprentice| Beartuft

With a huge leap the short tailed she-cat caught the flying butterfly, cupping it with her paws. She opened one of them to take a peak in, but decided to release the bug again after she heard a familiar voice. "Goodbye, Butterfly" she meowed and hopped back to her mentor.

"I'm always up, you can't contain this bursting energy in me "she laughed following her mentor. "Do you think we see rabbits today? she asked, but then she stood still looking all worried" Am i a cannibal, Beartuft? I mean my name is rabbit and i eat rabbits, but i also like alive rabbits ooh incoming existential crisis".
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Whitewater | RiverClan | Featherstar

Whitewater snorted and pivoted in the creek, sending a spray at Featherstar, the droplets darkening her silvery fur to gray. She purred faintly, mischievously, her tail tip twitching.
"Make up your mind," she griped good-naturedly at Featherstar. "If you'd wanted me to be Fishkit, you should've named me that before I got attached to this one!"
She plopped down beside her in the current and smirked. "That's the problem with being both a mother and a leader."
Fawnspots looked up from grooming her orange-spotted fur, blinked slowly at her family, and then returned to cleaning the furry space between her toes. Whitewater pricked her ears at Featherstar's words and she shook her head with a snort.
"Nah, of course not. I didn't want to take the chance that you might try to groom it off."

Rustfur | ThunderClan | Shadepaw

Rustfur listened to his apprentice ramble with a small, patient smile, the tip of his rusty tail beckoning her to continue walking so they didn't lose the rest of the patrol.
He checked the air for scents of intruders or predators, found the evidence of a fox drinking from the water hole a day or so earlier, all the while balancing listening to Shadepaw's mouth running off on a tangent.
When she was finished at last, he glanced sideways at her, then said, "Yup."
He grinned.
"In my fights with Raineye, she's always tried to trick me before outright attacking," he mewed, shouldering aside a stiff, thick branch and standing to the side to allow Shadepaw to pass. "But when I managed to pin her, there was no contest. That's what you need to avoid."
He purred. "What you said, basically. Come on, we're almost back to camp. Maybe we can try training with Marigoldpaw," he added vaguely, wondering for the first time if Shadepaw had befriended some of the other apprentices. His ear twitched in guilt for not thinking of it earlier.
Whitewater | RiverClan | Featherstar

Whitewater snorted and pivoted in the creek, sending a spray at Featherstar, the droplets darkening her silvery fur to gray. She purred faintly, mischievously, her tail tip twitching.
"Make up your mind," she griped good-naturedly at Featherstar. "If you'd wanted me to be Fishkit, you should've named me that before I got attached to this one!"
She plopped down beside her in the current and smirked. "That's the problem with being both a mother and a leader."
Fawnspots looked up from grooming her orange-spotted fur, blinked slowly at her family, and then returned to cleaning the furry space between her toes. Whitewater pricked her ears at Featherstar's words and she shook her head with a snort.
"Nah, of course not. I didn't want to take the chance that you might try to groom it off."

Rustfur | ThunderClan | Shadepaw

Rustfur listened to his apprentice ramble with a small, patient smile, the tip of his rusty tail beckoning her to continue walking so they didn't lose the rest of the patrol.
He checked the air for scents of intruders or predators, found the evidence of a fox drinking from the water hole a day or so earlier, all the while balancing listening to Shadepaw's mouth running off on a tangent.
When she was finished at last, he glanced sideways at her, then said, "Yup."
He grinned.
"In my fights with Raineye, she's always tried to trick me before outright attacking," he mewed, shouldering aside a stiff, thick branch and standing to the side to allow Shadepaw to pass. "But when I managed to pin her, there was no contest. That's what you need to avoid."
He purred. "What you said, basically. Come on, we're almost back to camp. Maybe we can try training with Marigoldpaw," he added vaguely, wondering for the first time if Shadepaw had befriended some of the other apprentices. His ear twitched in guilt for not thinking of it earlier.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Lilypaw | Riverclan Apprentice | Eaglebrook

Lilypaw nodded and sighed with relief as they headed back to camp. Once they arrived, she bounded over to the fresh-kill pile, picking up a rather large vole and making her way the apprentices den. She couched low, taking small bites from her prey, watching her clanmates.

As she finished, she got up, stretching. Her eyes searched for Eaglebrook, spotting her talking to another warrior. She bounded over, her eyes shining. "Are we going on the patrol soon?!"

Thicketskip | Thunderclan Deputy | Pebblestar/ open

Thicketskip watched his clanmates vanish and he turned to Pebblestar. "I'm going to go scope out the territory and hunt, but don't worry, I'll join one of the other patrols once I catch a couple pieces of prey." With that, Thicketskip ran out of camp. He knew it was dangerous to even walk out of camp by himself, but the patrols were fine, and he wanted to make sure they were able to do well on their own without him around.

Lilypaw | Riverclan Apprentice | Eaglebrook

Lilypaw nodded and sighed with relief as they headed back to camp. Once they arrived, she bounded over to the fresh-kill pile, picking up a rather large vole and making her way the apprentices den. She couched low, taking small bites from her prey, watching her clanmates.

As she finished, she got up, stretching. Her eyes searched for Eaglebrook, spotting her talking to another warrior. She bounded over, her eyes shining. "Are we going on the patrol soon?!"

Thicketskip | Thunderclan Deputy | Pebblestar/ open

Thicketskip watched his clanmates vanish and he turned to Pebblestar. "I'm going to go scope out the territory and hunt, but don't worry, I'll join one of the other patrols once I catch a couple pieces of prey." With that, Thicketskip ran out of camp. He knew it was dangerous to even walk out of camp by himself, but the patrols were fine, and he wanted to make sure they were able to do well on their own without him around.

fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Featherstar | RiverClan | Whitewater

Featherstar nodded at Whitewater's words. She began to groom her fur, watching the red dye bleed into the creek as she loosened it. The berry had a sweet taste on her tongue, hopefully she didn't have any consequences from this.

After the red was out of her fur, she stood and gave her pelt a shake.
"Well girls, I feel it's time to go back to camp." she spoke, and began to head that way.
Featherstar | RiverClan | Whitewater

Featherstar nodded at Whitewater's words. She began to groom her fur, watching the red dye bleed into the creek as she loosened it. The berry had a sweet taste on her tongue, hopefully she didn't have any consequences from this.

After the red was out of her fur, she stood and gave her pelt a shake.
"Well girls, I feel it's time to go back to camp." she spoke, and began to head that way.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
Shadepaw | Thunderclan | Rustfur

Shadepaw ducked under the branch Rustfur held aside for her, as she listened to his advice. She followed her mentor, being sure to pay attention to his words, as she padded along.
At the mention of Marigoldpaw, Shadepaw nervously sped up a bit. It wasn't that she didn't like the other apprentice, she just didn't know her very well. Shadepaw had a tendency to isolate herself, choosing rather to walk alone in the woods than chat with the other apprentices. So she just hadn't exactly gotten around to actually having a full conversation with the other apprentice yet.
"Oh. Yeah, okay, yeah. If that's what you want that's cool!"
Shadepaw | Thunderclan | Rustfur

Shadepaw ducked under the branch Rustfur held aside for her, as she listened to his advice. She followed her mentor, being sure to pay attention to his words, as she padded along.
At the mention of Marigoldpaw, Shadepaw nervously sped up a bit. It wasn't that she didn't like the other apprentice, she just didn't know her very well. Shadepaw had a tendency to isolate herself, choosing rather to walk alone in the woods than chat with the other apprentices. So she just hadn't exactly gotten around to actually having a full conversation with the other apprentice yet.
"Oh. Yeah, okay, yeah. If that's what you want that's cool!"
(oh my god i'm so sorry for how long it's taken me to post this)
(of course, since Larchneedle is an NPC, I thought it would be okay to roleplay her)

Laurelhawk | ShadowClan Deputy | Cidermoon, Mothstar, NPCs

Laurelhawk perked up at the medicine cat's request. "Oh, of course!" he mewed with a nod of understanding. "It would be most unfortunate if our medicine cats were murdered on an herb-finding expedition." The ShadowClan deputy's golden eyes narrowed in scrutiny as he surveyed the quiet, sleepy camp, trying to single out a cat to accompany the healers.

"Larchneedle!" Laurelhawk called to a white she-cat with brown splotches sitting some distance away, waving his lengthy tail above his back to catch her attention. Larchneedle perked up and got to her paws in one swift, fluid motion. The warrior trotted over, her head rapidly tilting right then left in confusion.

"Can you guard Cidermoon and Jasminepaw while they go collect herbs?" the tom questioned, a noticeable edge of annoyance to his tone at his sister's bird-like mannerisms. Still, he figured she was the best for the job—lightweight, quick, and almost hyper-aware of her surroundings, she'd be the least likely to accidentally crush the delicate, precious herbs the medicine cats sought.

Larchneedle simply nodded, inclining her head courteously as she turned to face Cidermoon.

"Alright, then. That's settled. I'm off to find cats for the mid-morning patrols, Mothstar—I'll be sure to send out a hunting one this time, don't worry. We can't ever have too much fresh-kill."

Pebblestar | ThunderClan Leader | Thicketskip, OPEN

Pebblestar looked up at his deputy, brows knitting together concernedly when he mentioned going on a hunting excursion. The forest was not a safe place anymore, regardless of how formidable a cat was—the murderer could be lurking behind any seemingly innocuous tree or clump of bushes.

The speckled gray tom tried to banish the worry from his mind. "Well, alright," he meowed hesitantly. "I trust you can take care of yourself. But if you find anything on your hunting trip or with one of the patrols, I want you to report to me immediately."

Pebblestar let out a weary sigh as Thicketskip bounded out of camp. He doubted he looked very leader-like at the moment. Fearing for his image, Pebblestar heaved himself into a more dignified sitting position, lifting his chin and squaring his shoulders as he looked about the camp. Life, at least at the moment, seemed peaceful.

That reassured him somewhat, but Palestar's and Featherstar's words at last night's Gathering still nagged at him. So they thought him a fool—well, he'd prove to them that his mental acuity wasn't fading with age.
(oh my god i'm so sorry for how long it's taken me to post this)
(of course, since Larchneedle is an NPC, I thought it would be okay to roleplay her)

Laurelhawk | ShadowClan Deputy | Cidermoon, Mothstar, NPCs

Laurelhawk perked up at the medicine cat's request. "Oh, of course!" he mewed with a nod of understanding. "It would be most unfortunate if our medicine cats were murdered on an herb-finding expedition." The ShadowClan deputy's golden eyes narrowed in scrutiny as he surveyed the quiet, sleepy camp, trying to single out a cat to accompany the healers.

"Larchneedle!" Laurelhawk called to a white she-cat with brown splotches sitting some distance away, waving his lengthy tail above his back to catch her attention. Larchneedle perked up and got to her paws in one swift, fluid motion. The warrior trotted over, her head rapidly tilting right then left in confusion.

"Can you guard Cidermoon and Jasminepaw while they go collect herbs?" the tom questioned, a noticeable edge of annoyance to his tone at his sister's bird-like mannerisms. Still, he figured she was the best for the job—lightweight, quick, and almost hyper-aware of her surroundings, she'd be the least likely to accidentally crush the delicate, precious herbs the medicine cats sought.

Larchneedle simply nodded, inclining her head courteously as she turned to face Cidermoon.

"Alright, then. That's settled. I'm off to find cats for the mid-morning patrols, Mothstar—I'll be sure to send out a hunting one this time, don't worry. We can't ever have too much fresh-kill."

Pebblestar | ThunderClan Leader | Thicketskip, OPEN

Pebblestar looked up at his deputy, brows knitting together concernedly when he mentioned going on a hunting excursion. The forest was not a safe place anymore, regardless of how formidable a cat was—the murderer could be lurking behind any seemingly innocuous tree or clump of bushes.

The speckled gray tom tried to banish the worry from his mind. "Well, alright," he meowed hesitantly. "I trust you can take care of yourself. But if you find anything on your hunting trip or with one of the patrols, I want you to report to me immediately."

Pebblestar let out a weary sigh as Thicketskip bounded out of camp. He doubted he looked very leader-like at the moment. Fearing for his image, Pebblestar heaved himself into a more dignified sitting position, lifting his chin and squaring his shoulders as he looked about the camp. Life, at least at the moment, seemed peaceful.

That reassured him somewhat, but Palestar's and Featherstar's words at last night's Gathering still nagged at him. So they thought him a fool—well, he'd prove to them that his mental acuity wasn't fading with age.
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
Briarwing/ Windclan Med Cat/ Palestar (mentioned) OPEN
Mumbling her goodbyes to her Leader as he exited the Den, and turned back to the herbs behind her. Briarwing was tossing the conversation she just had around in her head. Palestar has reason to say that it may take a second murder for the Murderer to be figured out, and She’s prayed too that it wouldn’t be in Windclan territory. Huffing to herself she stared at her collection of herbs. She’d have to find a cat willing to accompany her to find herbs to re-stock the herbs she was getting low on.

((W o w looks who’s finally back. I wish I posted for him sooner sorry :/
PineDapple/ Riverclan warrior/ OPEN
He had been hunting soon after he had woken up, and after catching two pieces of prey he had decided to take a longer route back to the camp to help him refresh his mind of everything that had happened. Soon after arriving back to the camp he dropped his prey at the Pile, and was greeted soon after by Eaglebrook, a Cat he respected greatly as a Warrior because of her fighting spirit, and determination to protect her clan. He greeted her warmly with a smile on his Muzzle “Morning Eaglebrook!” He lifted his tail as well in friendly greeting “Morning Patrol? Of course let’s go!”
Briarwing/ Windclan Med Cat/ Palestar (mentioned) OPEN
Mumbling her goodbyes to her Leader as he exited the Den, and turned back to the herbs behind her. Briarwing was tossing the conversation she just had around in her head. Palestar has reason to say that it may take a second murder for the Murderer to be figured out, and She’s prayed too that it wouldn’t be in Windclan territory. Huffing to herself she stared at her collection of herbs. She’d have to find a cat willing to accompany her to find herbs to re-stock the herbs she was getting low on.

((W o w looks who’s finally back. I wish I posted for him sooner sorry :/
PineDapple/ Riverclan warrior/ OPEN
He had been hunting soon after he had woken up, and after catching two pieces of prey he had decided to take a longer route back to the camp to help him refresh his mind of everything that had happened. Soon after arriving back to the camp he dropped his prey at the Pile, and was greeted soon after by Eaglebrook, a Cat he respected greatly as a Warrior because of her fighting spirit, and determination to protect her clan. He greeted her warmly with a smile on his Muzzle “Morning Eaglebrook!” He lifted his tail as well in friendly greeting “Morning Patrol? Of course let’s go!”
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
Cidermoon | ShadowClan | Jasminepaw, Laurelhawk, Mothstar, and Larchneedle

Cidermoon noticed how quiet her apprentice seemed to be, and that caused her to give a small frown and glanced towards the nursery. She really didn't know what to do about the kits in the hollow, especially since there was nothing they could do under the circumstances. Ratwhisker was dead, among the stars, there was no bringing him back now.

She flicked her gaze to Jasminepaw and was about to offer some words before her attention was grabbed as Laurelhawk called over Larchneedle. Her ears perked, and she could agree that the warrior was probably one of the gentlest of Shadowclan's current cast of warriors.

Though, one could only hope.

Nodding once, she flicked her tail to motion the other two cats to follow her. "Then off we go." she nodded to Laurelhawk and Mothstar, "We hope to be back before Sunhigh to start preparing and then making our way to Moonpool." and with that, the Medicine cat headed onwards.

Mothstar | ShadowClan | Laurelhawk, Cidermoon, and Larchneedle

Mothstar was glad that things were going smoothly still, even as Laurelhawk plucked one of the warriors out and sent them along with the Medicine cats. Dare she say, she was worried that one wasn't enough, however. Her ears lowered a bit at the thought... Cidermoon was lame, she couldn't fight well, she had seen her fight before and -...

Breathe, Mothstar, breathe... you can do this. What would Fadingstar do?

"Right. I will anticpate your swift and safe arrival back to camp, Cidermoon." she nodded once and then focused onto Larchneedle in an almost silent plea to keep them safe. If they were without their medicine cats....

Her attention was snapped back to Laurelhawk as he mentioned he would gather other patrols. She nodded once, and then paused for a moment before sighing out. "Yeah. That sounds good Laurelhawk, if you need more another pair of paws, let me know and I'll tag along a few of them."

Beartuft | WindClan | Rabbitpaw

Beartuft's ears rose a little as Rabbitpaw came bouncing up to her and mentioned her energy. She couldn't help but give an exasperated sigh... but a smile followed soon after. "Oh trust me, Rabbitpaw, I know all about your energy levels." the large female swiped her tail along the ground as she walked only to pause and glance towards Rabbitpaw as she mentioned hunting rabbits and...

She shook her head with a light chuckle. "I dunno." she murmured with a soft smirk, "You tell me, do you feel like a cannibal?" there was a few moments of silence and Beartuft let out a gentle laugh. "No, Rabbitpaw, you're a cat. You'll be fine."
Cidermoon | ShadowClan | Jasminepaw, Laurelhawk, Mothstar, and Larchneedle

Cidermoon noticed how quiet her apprentice seemed to be, and that caused her to give a small frown and glanced towards the nursery. She really didn't know what to do about the kits in the hollow, especially since there was nothing they could do under the circumstances. Ratwhisker was dead, among the stars, there was no bringing him back now.

She flicked her gaze to Jasminepaw and was about to offer some words before her attention was grabbed as Laurelhawk called over Larchneedle. Her ears perked, and she could agree that the warrior was probably one of the gentlest of Shadowclan's current cast of warriors.

Though, one could only hope.

Nodding once, she flicked her tail to motion the other two cats to follow her. "Then off we go." she nodded to Laurelhawk and Mothstar, "We hope to be back before Sunhigh to start preparing and then making our way to Moonpool." and with that, the Medicine cat headed onwards.

Mothstar | ShadowClan | Laurelhawk, Cidermoon, and Larchneedle

Mothstar was glad that things were going smoothly still, even as Laurelhawk plucked one of the warriors out and sent them along with the Medicine cats. Dare she say, she was worried that one wasn't enough, however. Her ears lowered a bit at the thought... Cidermoon was lame, she couldn't fight well, she had seen her fight before and -...

Breathe, Mothstar, breathe... you can do this. What would Fadingstar do?

"Right. I will anticpate your swift and safe arrival back to camp, Cidermoon." she nodded once and then focused onto Larchneedle in an almost silent plea to keep them safe. If they were without their medicine cats....

Her attention was snapped back to Laurelhawk as he mentioned he would gather other patrols. She nodded once, and then paused for a moment before sighing out. "Yeah. That sounds good Laurelhawk, if you need more another pair of paws, let me know and I'll tag along a few of them."

Beartuft | WindClan | Rabbitpaw

Beartuft's ears rose a little as Rabbitpaw came bouncing up to her and mentioned her energy. She couldn't help but give an exasperated sigh... but a smile followed soon after. "Oh trust me, Rabbitpaw, I know all about your energy levels." the large female swiped her tail along the ground as she walked only to pause and glance towards Rabbitpaw as she mentioned hunting rabbits and...

She shook her head with a light chuckle. "I dunno." she murmured with a soft smirk, "You tell me, do you feel like a cannibal?" there was a few moments of silence and Beartuft let out a gentle laugh. "No, Rabbitpaw, you're a cat. You'll be fine."
iwd6mnF.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
Eaglebrook | Riverclan Warrior | Lilypaw, Pinedapple

"I guess we're ready, then." Eaglebrook smiled at Pinedapple, then lead the way out of the camp.

She greeted the guards, informing them of their trip, and turned towards the north, moving steadily downhill and angling toward the border of the territory they shared with Shadowclan.

About them, the trees began to thicken, and the scent of deep forest and swamp began to permeate the air. It was a cloying, dark scent; one she didn't particularly like. Stagnant water, and pine needles, and the smell of decay.

"We're nearing the Shadowclan border," she spoke quietly to Lilypaw, treading softly over pine needles. She stopped for a moment at a tree, gouging the bark with her claws to enhance the Riverclan scent. She couldn't smell any Shadowclan cats about, but that didn't mean that they weren't here.

Eaglebrook skirted the Greenleaf Twolegplace, leaving it a wide berth. The strange constructions and creatures there always made her very uneasy. The tales she had been told as a kit were not easy to dismiss.

"Okay," Eaglebrook halted at the edge of the small Thunderpath that marked the very edge of their territory. Beyond the strange flat area which slashed through the forest, the trees were dark and uninviting. She raised her head and sniffed the air.

"What do you smell, Lilypaw?" She asked her apprentice, indicating across the Thunderpath with her paw. It was good to get the younger cat acquainted with the various scents at the edges of their territory, so she could pick it out if something was amiss.

While she waited for Lilypaw to scent the air, she padded over to Pinedapple, absently rubbing her scent on a branch as she passed. She was normally a fair bit more active about placing her scent about the border, but an undercurrent of unease made her more cautious today.

"Do you think Starclan will tell the Medicine Cats anything useful about... the incident... tonight?" She spoke in a low voice, glancing over her shoulder at the Thunderpath and the Shadowclan territory.
Eaglebrook | Riverclan Warrior | Lilypaw, Pinedapple

"I guess we're ready, then." Eaglebrook smiled at Pinedapple, then lead the way out of the camp.

She greeted the guards, informing them of their trip, and turned towards the north, moving steadily downhill and angling toward the border of the territory they shared with Shadowclan.

About them, the trees began to thicken, and the scent of deep forest and swamp began to permeate the air. It was a cloying, dark scent; one she didn't particularly like. Stagnant water, and pine needles, and the smell of decay.

"We're nearing the Shadowclan border," she spoke quietly to Lilypaw, treading softly over pine needles. She stopped for a moment at a tree, gouging the bark with her claws to enhance the Riverclan scent. She couldn't smell any Shadowclan cats about, but that didn't mean that they weren't here.

Eaglebrook skirted the Greenleaf Twolegplace, leaving it a wide berth. The strange constructions and creatures there always made her very uneasy. The tales she had been told as a kit were not easy to dismiss.

"Okay," Eaglebrook halted at the edge of the small Thunderpath that marked the very edge of their territory. Beyond the strange flat area which slashed through the forest, the trees were dark and uninviting. She raised her head and sniffed the air.

"What do you smell, Lilypaw?" She asked her apprentice, indicating across the Thunderpath with her paw. It was good to get the younger cat acquainted with the various scents at the edges of their territory, so she could pick it out if something was amiss.

While she waited for Lilypaw to scent the air, she padded over to Pinedapple, absently rubbing her scent on a branch as she passed. She was normally a fair bit more active about placing her scent about the border, but an undercurrent of unease made her more cautious today.

"Do you think Starclan will tell the Medicine Cats anything useful about... the incident... tonight?" She spoke in a low voice, glancing over her shoulder at the Thunderpath and the Shadowclan territory.
Spiral Aloe Collector

Manyleaves Collector
wrmgy.png
Palestar | Wind Clan | Appleshine

he nodded in partial agreement, although in the guts, he can't cross Wind Clan off the list just yet. The more he thinks, he can see why Crystalgleam might want to see why the killer was murdering' it can help determine whether Ratwhisker was killed for his rank and clan, or just being at the wrong place. But until they have the next kill...

"Unless a Shadow Clan warrior was hoping to be the deputy or if a w- Point made. I see what you are saying and we'll think more on it. Unfortunately, if Ratwhisker was just a cat that wasn't supposed to there, it makes it harder... So yes, keep the patrols up and make sure cats aren't wondering astray..." That is elders and apprentices that think they are more than what they are is more of what's on his mind. "I'm trusting you Appleshine."

((Just returned from a trip and only writing a reply for Palestar to wrap things up more, if any other im engaged with ic thinks I should wrap something up please tell me))
Palestar | Wind Clan | Appleshine

he nodded in partial agreement, although in the guts, he can't cross Wind Clan off the list just yet. The more he thinks, he can see why Crystalgleam might want to see why the killer was murdering' it can help determine whether Ratwhisker was killed for his rank and clan, or just being at the wrong place. But until they have the next kill...

"Unless a Shadow Clan warrior was hoping to be the deputy or if a w- Point made. I see what you are saying and we'll think more on it. Unfortunately, if Ratwhisker was just a cat that wasn't supposed to there, it makes it harder... So yes, keep the patrols up and make sure cats aren't wondering astray..." That is elders and apprentices that think they are more than what they are is more of what's on his mind. "I'm trusting you Appleshine."

((Just returned from a trip and only writing a reply for Palestar to wrap things up more, if any other im engaged with ic thinks I should wrap something up please tell me))
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20