Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DIRTY PAWS -- A Warriors Roleplay
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Lilypaw | Riverclan Apprentice | Eaglebrook

Lilypaw looked around her with wide-eyes, looking at her surrounding. Her eyes immediately looked at the thunderpath, her nose scrunching up as she grimaced. "Ew, that's a foul smell," she spat, backing away from it. She lifted her nose to the air as Eaglebrook instructed her.

She couldn't smell much. "Hmm, I can only smell the foul scent from the thunderpath, pine needles, and some prey." She glanced at her mentor. "I-am..I'm I supposed to smell something else right now?" She squeaked, trying to sniff the air harder. She started to walk around the terrain. It was that and where she can smell the border marks.
Lilypaw | Riverclan Apprentice | Eaglebrook

Lilypaw looked around her with wide-eyes, looking at her surrounding. Her eyes immediately looked at the thunderpath, her nose scrunching up as she grimaced. "Ew, that's a foul smell," she spat, backing away from it. She lifted her nose to the air as Eaglebrook instructed her.

She couldn't smell much. "Hmm, I can only smell the foul scent from the thunderpath, pine needles, and some prey." She glanced at her mentor. "I-am..I'm I supposed to smell something else right now?" She squeaked, trying to sniff the air harder. She started to walk around the terrain. It was that and where she can smell the border marks.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Wrap Up

-As I'm very busy with school and work at the moment, I will be wrapping up all my Interactions in this post. Please excuse me for any inconvenience.-
Featherstar
Interacting with: @WillowtheWisp (Whitewater), @xxneonblazexx (Crystalgleam), @Eclectic (Frostbite)
Featherstar, Whitewater, and Fawnspots return to camp after Featherstar's fur is cleaned. She pulls -deputy-, Crystalgleam, and Frostbite away, and speaks to them about the killer. Despite slight protests, she orders Silvercloud to accompany the medicine cats to the Moonpool. She is under strict orders to not interfere with their meeting, listen to anything Crystalgleam asks, save for coming back to camp, and only to act as extra help should anyone - or anything - attack them.

The rest of the day is spent not doing much, other then setting out on one hunting patrol at about sunset. She sees Silvercloud, Crystalgleam, and Frostbite off, before heading to bed, asking Silvercloud to wake her when they return.
Foxwillow / Moonkit
Interacting with: @AndromedaGalaxy (Thicketskip), @SuddenShimmer (Cloudsong)

Foxwillow watches over her kits for most of the day, listening to the stories of Cloudsong while the apprentices clean her den. However, at about sunhigh, she decides to go out to get some fresh air. She asks Thicketskip, who says no because of the danger of the killer.
Grumpy, She stays with her kits for most the day, while they sleep, listen to stories, and play.
Appleshine

After her talk with Palestar, Appleshine continues to keep patrols up. She assigns herself to night watch, and sleeps from about mid-evening until the medicine cats leave in order to be alert for watch.

@Treat my interactions should be wrapped up after this, as I won't be on between now and the time skip. Also I broke my phone, so I'm having limited access to discord atm.
Wrap Up

-As I'm very busy with school and work at the moment, I will be wrapping up all my Interactions in this post. Please excuse me for any inconvenience.-
Featherstar
Interacting with: @WillowtheWisp (Whitewater), @xxneonblazexx (Crystalgleam), @Eclectic (Frostbite)
Featherstar, Whitewater, and Fawnspots return to camp after Featherstar's fur is cleaned. She pulls -deputy-, Crystalgleam, and Frostbite away, and speaks to them about the killer. Despite slight protests, she orders Silvercloud to accompany the medicine cats to the Moonpool. She is under strict orders to not interfere with their meeting, listen to anything Crystalgleam asks, save for coming back to camp, and only to act as extra help should anyone - or anything - attack them.

The rest of the day is spent not doing much, other then setting out on one hunting patrol at about sunset. She sees Silvercloud, Crystalgleam, and Frostbite off, before heading to bed, asking Silvercloud to wake her when they return.
Foxwillow / Moonkit
Interacting with: @AndromedaGalaxy (Thicketskip), @SuddenShimmer (Cloudsong)

Foxwillow watches over her kits for most of the day, listening to the stories of Cloudsong while the apprentices clean her den. However, at about sunhigh, she decides to go out to get some fresh air. She asks Thicketskip, who says no because of the danger of the killer.
Grumpy, She stays with her kits for most the day, while they sleep, listen to stories, and play.
Appleshine

After her talk with Palestar, Appleshine continues to keep patrols up. She assigns herself to night watch, and sleeps from about mid-evening until the medicine cats leave in order to be alert for watch.

@Treat my interactions should be wrapped up after this, as I won't be on between now and the time skip. Also I broke my phone, so I'm having limited access to discord atm.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
PineDapple/ Riverclan Warrior/ EagleBrook
Padding behind Eaglebrook and Lilypaw Pindapple has stayed silent until they had reached the border. He immediately had set to put fresh scent markers down on the territory line, and glanced over at the Apprentice, and her mentor. He smiled softly at the sight of apprentice learning where the borders lay. He hoped himself to be given the role of a mentor to an apprentice one day, and he hoped he would be a good one at that.

Watching Eaglebrook pad over to him, and speak in a hush tone to him he spoke back in a bused tone. “I really hope so, the clans needs to know who is......hunting cats to end their lives” his ears flattened as he whispered quietly “I hope it’s no one in this clan that is doing it, or is next.”
PineDapple/ Riverclan Warrior/ EagleBrook
Padding behind Eaglebrook and Lilypaw Pindapple has stayed silent until they had reached the border. He immediately had set to put fresh scent markers down on the territory line, and glanced over at the Apprentice, and her mentor. He smiled softly at the sight of apprentice learning where the borders lay. He hoped himself to be given the role of a mentor to an apprentice one day, and he hoped he would be a good one at that.

Watching Eaglebrook pad over to him, and speak in a hush tone to him he spoke back in a bused tone. “I really hope so, the clans needs to know who is......hunting cats to end their lives” his ears flattened as he whispered quietly “I hope it’s no one in this clan that is doing it, or is next.”
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
Eaglebrook | Riverclan Warrior | Pinedapple, Lilypaw

Eaglebrook's ears flattened a bit, and she had to consciously refrain from raising the hair along her spine.

"It wouldn't be anyone from Riverclan!" She hissed, golden eyes flashing.

The Warrior took a moment to calm the jolt of anger which had surged up inside her; a practice she was accustomed to doing ever since she was an apprentice. She took a deep, calming breath. Pinedapple was only saying what was on everyone's mind. He didn't need his head bitten off over it.

"If that cat thinks they could touch a hair on a Riverclan cat's pelt, they've got another thing coming." Eaglebrook sniffed, then nudged her fellow Warrior apologetically and looked back over at Lilypaw.

"That is what you are supposed to smell at this border," she explained, nodding in agreement, "the Thunderpath drowns out a lot of scents in this area, which is why it's important to keep the border markers well-marked here."

She padded over to a tree and smiled at Lilypaw.

"Would you like to mark this one? Then we will head back to camp."
Eaglebrook | Riverclan Warrior | Pinedapple, Lilypaw

Eaglebrook's ears flattened a bit, and she had to consciously refrain from raising the hair along her spine.

"It wouldn't be anyone from Riverclan!" She hissed, golden eyes flashing.

The Warrior took a moment to calm the jolt of anger which had surged up inside her; a practice she was accustomed to doing ever since she was an apprentice. She took a deep, calming breath. Pinedapple was only saying what was on everyone's mind. He didn't need his head bitten off over it.

"If that cat thinks they could touch a hair on a Riverclan cat's pelt, they've got another thing coming." Eaglebrook sniffed, then nudged her fellow Warrior apologetically and looked back over at Lilypaw.

"That is what you are supposed to smell at this border," she explained, nodding in agreement, "the Thunderpath drowns out a lot of scents in this area, which is why it's important to keep the border markers well-marked here."

She padded over to a tree and smiled at Lilypaw.

"Would you like to mark this one? Then we will head back to camp."
Spiral Aloe Collector

Manyleaves Collector
wrmgy.png
Jasminepaw | ShadowClan | Cidermoon, Laurelhawk, Mothstar

"Can we go?"
Jasminepaw grimaced, flattening her ears at how whiny her words sounded as they rolled off her tongue, and attempted to look dignified to lessen her mistake.
She wasn't sure that she succeeded though, as her paws shuffled and her instinctive urge was to direct her eyes to the dirt.
She pulled her chin up again and looked at the older cats. "We'll have to go to the Moonpool soon and we have cobwebs to fetch. So," she tilted her head pertly, determinedly meeting each adult's eyes. "Can we go, please?"

Whitewater | RiverClan | Featherstar, NPCs

Whitewater helped Featherstar clean her fur of her latest prank, teasingly bemoaning the destruction of her 'art,' and then groomed herself for good measure. Then she loped over the marshy ground, back to camp, where Silvercloud was then summoned by Featherstar for a meeting between the medicine cats, deputy, and Featherstar herself.
So, naturally, Whitewater grilled her when she got back. She would have sneaked up to investigate herself, but she didn't think testing her mother's patience any more today would be wise.
Silvercloud rolled pretty blue eyes at her and told her that she was only going to guard Crystalgleam and Frostbite on their sacred journey to StarClan, and then to stop pestering her, earning her an impudent expression from Whitewater.

The rest of the day was irrevocably boring.
"Nothing ever happens here," she whined to no one in particular, then blinked, rethinking her words.
Other than a murder, idiot.
She grimaced. Right.
Whitewater directed her pale gaze to the mist-cloaked island, then turned away, deciding to invite her sisters on a hunt.

Rustfur | ThunderClan | Shadepaw, Pebblestar, Raineye

Rustfur completed the patrol, reported to Pebblestar, and then decided to spend the rest of the day training Shadepaw.
He rolled in the sandy banks, collecting dust in his rusty pelt, and chuckled fondly when Shadepaw made a truly spectacular fail. He adjusted her form, corrected her techniques, and did his best to ensure that his apprentice would not be defenseless if someone tried to take her someplace she didn't want to go.
He frowned, claws kneading the earth at the thought. As he watched her play, his thoughts turned to his Clan and the threat.
He settled his head on his paws, supposing that there was no safer way to protect this particular she-cat than to make sure she could protect herself. But...
It's not enough.
The tip of his tail twitched.
When the sun cast dying rays of pure orange over the clearing, turning the dirt golden-brown under his paws, he decided to retire to camp before something else happened.
"Hey, Fluff," Raineye greeted him as she walked by, single blue eye affectionate and sardonic as it flicked his way, and he grumbled good-naturedly at her insistent use of the nickname.
Jasminepaw | ShadowClan | Cidermoon, Laurelhawk, Mothstar

"Can we go?"
Jasminepaw grimaced, flattening her ears at how whiny her words sounded as they rolled off her tongue, and attempted to look dignified to lessen her mistake.
She wasn't sure that she succeeded though, as her paws shuffled and her instinctive urge was to direct her eyes to the dirt.
She pulled her chin up again and looked at the older cats. "We'll have to go to the Moonpool soon and we have cobwebs to fetch. So," she tilted her head pertly, determinedly meeting each adult's eyes. "Can we go, please?"

Whitewater | RiverClan | Featherstar, NPCs

Whitewater helped Featherstar clean her fur of her latest prank, teasingly bemoaning the destruction of her 'art,' and then groomed herself for good measure. Then she loped over the marshy ground, back to camp, where Silvercloud was then summoned by Featherstar for a meeting between the medicine cats, deputy, and Featherstar herself.
So, naturally, Whitewater grilled her when she got back. She would have sneaked up to investigate herself, but she didn't think testing her mother's patience any more today would be wise.
Silvercloud rolled pretty blue eyes at her and told her that she was only going to guard Crystalgleam and Frostbite on their sacred journey to StarClan, and then to stop pestering her, earning her an impudent expression from Whitewater.

The rest of the day was irrevocably boring.
"Nothing ever happens here," she whined to no one in particular, then blinked, rethinking her words.
Other than a murder, idiot.
She grimaced. Right.
Whitewater directed her pale gaze to the mist-cloaked island, then turned away, deciding to invite her sisters on a hunt.

Rustfur | ThunderClan | Shadepaw, Pebblestar, Raineye

Rustfur completed the patrol, reported to Pebblestar, and then decided to spend the rest of the day training Shadepaw.
He rolled in the sandy banks, collecting dust in his rusty pelt, and chuckled fondly when Shadepaw made a truly spectacular fail. He adjusted her form, corrected her techniques, and did his best to ensure that his apprentice would not be defenseless if someone tried to take her someplace she didn't want to go.
He frowned, claws kneading the earth at the thought. As he watched her play, his thoughts turned to his Clan and the threat.
He settled his head on his paws, supposing that there was no safer way to protect this particular she-cat than to make sure she could protect herself. But...
It's not enough.
The tip of his tail twitched.
When the sun cast dying rays of pure orange over the clearing, turning the dirt golden-brown under his paws, he decided to retire to camp before something else happened.
"Hey, Fluff," Raineye greeted him as she walked by, single blue eye affectionate and sardonic as it flicked his way, and he grumbled good-naturedly at her insistent use of the nickname.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Pinedapple/ Riverclan warrior/ Eaglebrook
The Tom’a eats flicked back, and eyes widened at Eaglebrook’s response. She had the right to react like that any riverclan cat would give that type of response, him included. He huffed a small agreement at her next statement though. If any at threatened his clan he would fight to his last breath if it meant his clans safety. He gave a soft smile when she nudged him, and shifted his position to point himself back towards the camp for their return.
Pinedapple/ Riverclan warrior/ Eaglebrook
The Tom’a eats flicked back, and eyes widened at Eaglebrook’s response. She had the right to react like that any riverclan cat would give that type of response, him included. He huffed a small agreement at her next statement though. If any at threatened his clan he would fight to his last breath if it meant his clans safety. He gave a soft smile when she nudged him, and shifted his position to point himself back towards the camp for their return.
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
Cidermoon | ShadowClan | Jasminepaw, Larchneedle

"Yes, we can go." she smiled, nodding once before sweeping her tail along the ground as she limped forwards. Her ears focused forwards and she couldn't help but glance back over her shoulder towards the Camp before glancing forwards. They were gonna be fine, the killer wouldn't come all this way to attack another Shadowclan cat, right?

Right...?

"Would you take the lead, Jasminepaw?"
Cidermoon | ShadowClan | Jasminepaw, Larchneedle

"Yes, we can go." she smiled, nodding once before sweeping her tail along the ground as she limped forwards. Her ears focused forwards and she couldn't help but glance back over her shoulder towards the Camp before glancing forwards. They were gonna be fine, the killer wouldn't come all this way to attack another Shadowclan cat, right?

Right...?

"Would you take the lead, Jasminepaw?"
iwd6mnF.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
Shadepaw | Thunderclan | Rustfur

Shadepaw trained through the day with Rustfur, failing miserably a few times. She understood the tactics and concepts, executing them though was a whole other story. After the day of training Shadepaw felt physically exhaust, but her mind was still racing with strategies and training concepts.
Glancing quickly around to make sure she could slip away unnoticed, she made her way out of camp, traveling just far enough away from camp that it was quiet but still in her view.
Shadepaw climbed up into a tree, hiding herself as best as she could within the leaves before closing her eyes, quietly listening to the calming sounds of the forest as they soothed her racing mind.
Shadepaw | Thunderclan | Rustfur

Shadepaw trained through the day with Rustfur, failing miserably a few times. She understood the tactics and concepts, executing them though was a whole other story. After the day of training Shadepaw felt physically exhaust, but her mind was still racing with strategies and training concepts.
Glancing quickly around to make sure she could slip away unnoticed, she made her way out of camp, traveling just far enough away from camp that it was quiet but still in her view.
Shadepaw climbed up into a tree, hiding herself as best as she could within the leaves before closing her eyes, quietly listening to the calming sounds of the forest as they soothed her racing mind.
Rabbitpaw| Windclan Apprentice| Beartuft

Rabbitpaw pouted at her mentors laugh, but then giggled with her "Who knows maybe i was a rabbit in my previous life and i'm eating my former parents"she smiled a bit too happy. She bounced behind Beartuft, until she reached the usual hunting grounds.

Looking around if she could spot anything to catch "Do you see anything? Looks like the murdere not only scared cats, but prey away aswell"she whispered

Crystalgleam | Riverclan Medic| Featherstar, Frostbite,npc

Before she could leave the clan, Featherstar had caught up to her to speak about the upcoming reunion. Despite some protest about bringing another warrior with them, seeing no reason for that as crystal and frostbite where once rogue capable of fighting on their own. The Medic let Featherstar choose Silvercloud to accompany them. She said her farewells and headed off.

"Let's get this over with us, the sooner we arrive the earlier we can leave. Let's hope for the spirits there something good coming out of this at least"she muttered.
Rabbitpaw| Windclan Apprentice| Beartuft

Rabbitpaw pouted at her mentors laugh, but then giggled with her "Who knows maybe i was a rabbit in my previous life and i'm eating my former parents"she smiled a bit too happy. She bounced behind Beartuft, until she reached the usual hunting grounds.

Looking around if she could spot anything to catch "Do you see anything? Looks like the murdere not only scared cats, but prey away aswell"she whispered

Crystalgleam | Riverclan Medic| Featherstar, Frostbite,npc

Before she could leave the clan, Featherstar had caught up to her to speak about the upcoming reunion. Despite some protest about bringing another warrior with them, seeing no reason for that as crystal and frostbite where once rogue capable of fighting on their own. The Medic let Featherstar choose Silvercloud to accompany them. She said her farewells and headed off.

"Let's get this over with us, the sooner we arrive the earlier we can leave. Let's hope for the spirits there something good coming out of this at least"she muttered.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
THIS POST MARKS AS NIGHT TIME HAS BEGUN
THIS POST MARKS AS NIGHT TIME HAS BEGUN
iwd6mnF.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20