Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DIRTY PAWS -- A Warriors Roleplay
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20
Shadepaw | Thunderclan | Rustfur & NPCs

Shadepaw followed after her mentor, have to run every once and awhile to keep up with the rest of the patrol. While keeping a careful eye on her surroundings, she let her thoughts wander to what she had found out at last night's clan meeting. Who would've done such a thing? If it was a rogue then how could they have taken down a cat with warrior's training? The only other option then would be a clan cat having done it, which is disturbing to think of.
Shadepaw was pulled out of her thoughts by Rustfur slowing down to pad along beside and speak to her. She rolled her eyes playfully at her mentor's comment, before growing solemn. "I was."
Shadepaw | Thunderclan | Rustfur & NPCs

Shadepaw followed after her mentor, have to run every once and awhile to keep up with the rest of the patrol. While keeping a careful eye on her surroundings, she let her thoughts wander to what she had found out at last night's clan meeting. Who would've done such a thing? If it was a rogue then how could they have taken down a cat with warrior's training? The only other option then would be a clan cat having done it, which is disturbing to think of.
Shadepaw was pulled out of her thoughts by Rustfur slowing down to pad along beside and speak to her. She rolled her eyes playfully at her mentor's comment, before growing solemn. "I was."
Eaglebrook | Riverclan Warrior | Lilypaw, Reedpaw

Eaglebrook only had time to step hastily back out of the den's entrance before Lilypaw came barreling through. She should have anticipated that the apprentice would be this excited to test out some battle moves.

Turning, she went to follow the tabby-white blur, when suddenly Lilypaw crashed into Reedpaw in a tangle of limbs and tails. Eaglebrook quickly darted over to the commotion.

"Oh, Reedpaw!" she gave Lilypaw a wry look, trying to nudge poor Reedpaw back to his paws while Lilypaw untangled herself from the mess she had caused. Embarrassment flickered for a moment beneath her own pelt, before she quelled it and she apologised again to Reedpaw, ushering her apprentice away.

Lilypaw surged ahead, stopping near the camp entrance and Eaglebrook could see she was practically dancing from paw to paw in a mixture of excitement and embarrassment.

She turned to Eaglebrook. "C-can we get going please? Now..like right now."

Eaglebrook glanced back over at Reedpaw once more to make sure he was alright, then nodded.

"Alright, Lilypaw," she began, nodding to the camp guards as they passed, "we won't be going very far past the entrance today. It might be dangerous to move out of sight."

The grey-white cat led her apprentice out to a sandy cleared spot just north of the entrance, pock-marked with the pawprints of many cats. It was a popular place to wrestle with Clanmates, and test skills against friends. She stopped in the centre and turned to Lilypaw.

"Okay, so today I will be teaching you a few moves which can come in handy when you are outmaneuvered or clearly outmatched..." Eaglebrook lowered herself into a defensive stance, trailing off. She didn't know if she should explain why she was suddenly wanting to teach her the moves now.

There was an awkward pause.

"The aim of this maneuver is to break an enemy's hold on you, and give you enough time to retreat. It can also be used to reposition if your opponent gets the upper paw." Eaglebrook loosened her muscles and fixed her bright amber eyes on her apprentice.

"Come at me."
Eaglebrook | Riverclan Warrior | Lilypaw, Reedpaw

Eaglebrook only had time to step hastily back out of the den's entrance before Lilypaw came barreling through. She should have anticipated that the apprentice would be this excited to test out some battle moves.

Turning, she went to follow the tabby-white blur, when suddenly Lilypaw crashed into Reedpaw in a tangle of limbs and tails. Eaglebrook quickly darted over to the commotion.

"Oh, Reedpaw!" she gave Lilypaw a wry look, trying to nudge poor Reedpaw back to his paws while Lilypaw untangled herself from the mess she had caused. Embarrassment flickered for a moment beneath her own pelt, before she quelled it and she apologised again to Reedpaw, ushering her apprentice away.

Lilypaw surged ahead, stopping near the camp entrance and Eaglebrook could see she was practically dancing from paw to paw in a mixture of excitement and embarrassment.

She turned to Eaglebrook. "C-can we get going please? Now..like right now."

Eaglebrook glanced back over at Reedpaw once more to make sure he was alright, then nodded.

"Alright, Lilypaw," she began, nodding to the camp guards as they passed, "we won't be going very far past the entrance today. It might be dangerous to move out of sight."

The grey-white cat led her apprentice out to a sandy cleared spot just north of the entrance, pock-marked with the pawprints of many cats. It was a popular place to wrestle with Clanmates, and test skills against friends. She stopped in the centre and turned to Lilypaw.

"Okay, so today I will be teaching you a few moves which can come in handy when you are outmaneuvered or clearly outmatched..." Eaglebrook lowered herself into a defensive stance, trailing off. She didn't know if she should explain why she was suddenly wanting to teach her the moves now.

There was an awkward pause.

"The aim of this maneuver is to break an enemy's hold on you, and give you enough time to retreat. It can also be used to reposition if your opponent gets the upper paw." Eaglebrook loosened her muscles and fixed her bright amber eyes on her apprentice.

"Come at me."
Spiral Aloe Collector

Manyleaves Collector
wrmgy.png
Frostbite | River Clan | Crystalgleam

He wished the gathering was just a bad dream, something he can just wake up and sigh in relief too. Instead, the memory still stirred fresh in his head as the black and white cat raised his head sleepily and yawned. Eyes peeking to see Crystalgleam already up, he stretched a little before rolling up on all fours.

Has she been thinking about last night too? Padding up behind her, Frostbite meowed quietly, “I’m sure Featherstar would be calling to talk at one point. Anything you need me to help with or should I stay behind to talk with her too? A lot of things certainly happened last night.”

He rarely spoke this much outside of with his leader and mentor; Frostbite much preferred using short phrases. He knew Crystalgleam isn’t on best terms with the believe over Star Clan -he isn’t the most secure on it either- but the medicine cat apprentice knew Featherstar might bring them up and well… “I’m worried Crystalgleam.”

Midnight | Shadow Clan | Adderpaw, Frogpaw

He woke up to someone whispering in his ears, phantom fear still curling in the back of his head and body. He’d learned to try and not remember his dreams in case of a nightmare, but he can still feel the leftover bitter feeling.

Well what can he expect, considering there’s a murderer running around loose. He can somewhat remember waking up in the middle of night and spending a bit trying to narrow down on the range for the potential murderer to lull himself to sleep. Now that the apprentice consider that though, it might have been why he got the nightmare in the first place.

Tiredly getting up, he muttered, “Yeah I’m up now.”
Frostbite | River Clan | Crystalgleam

He wished the gathering was just a bad dream, something he can just wake up and sigh in relief too. Instead, the memory still stirred fresh in his head as the black and white cat raised his head sleepily and yawned. Eyes peeking to see Crystalgleam already up, he stretched a little before rolling up on all fours.

Has she been thinking about last night too? Padding up behind her, Frostbite meowed quietly, “I’m sure Featherstar would be calling to talk at one point. Anything you need me to help with or should I stay behind to talk with her too? A lot of things certainly happened last night.”

He rarely spoke this much outside of with his leader and mentor; Frostbite much preferred using short phrases. He knew Crystalgleam isn’t on best terms with the believe over Star Clan -he isn’t the most secure on it either- but the medicine cat apprentice knew Featherstar might bring them up and well… “I’m worried Crystalgleam.”

Midnight | Shadow Clan | Adderpaw, Frogpaw

He woke up to someone whispering in his ears, phantom fear still curling in the back of his head and body. He’d learned to try and not remember his dreams in case of a nightmare, but he can still feel the leftover bitter feeling.

Well what can he expect, considering there’s a murderer running around loose. He can somewhat remember waking up in the middle of night and spending a bit trying to narrow down on the range for the potential murderer to lull himself to sleep. Now that the apprentice consider that though, it might have been why he got the nightmare in the first place.

Tiredly getting up, he muttered, “Yeah I’m up now.”
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Crystalgleam | Riverclan Medic| Frostbite

Crystalgleam slowly turned her head towards Frostbite voice and smiled."Good morning Frostbite"she meowed giving a quick glance towards the storage. "No you can stay, we may need to stock up on spiderwebs for the worst case scenario, but we are fine at the moment"she sat down and curled her fluffy tail around her paws and continued.

"About Featherstar, we wait until she calls us. I'm sure it's mostly about going to the moonpool. To me a waist of time, what does a bunch of death cats have to tell us? A silly prophecy that we need to interpret once again? Meanwhile the murderer runs around in glee, oh how happy" she mocked.

Her gaze turned back to her apprentices worried words and she sighed leaning her tail on his shoulder. "I would like to say don't worry, but then i would lie and it would sound like any other cat who said that before something bad happen.

We only need a plan and some kind of hint, i'm trying to sort cats into who could potentially have a motive for doing this. Perhaps this could lead us to something at least. We will find a way sooner or later."she meowed trying to lift up the mood.

"I'm not great in cheering up someone, what i do is telling myself that in the end if things go to the worst point. Death doesn't seem to be that bad. Come let's see if we find Featherstar"

Adderpaw| Shadowclan Apprentice| Frogpaw and Midnight

Adderpaw's ears perked up at Midnights moving form. "Oh sorry did i wake you up?"he asked tussling around his nest for a bit before sitting up. "I just don't know what to think about last night. I don't know Ratwhisker that long, but why would someone kill a cat, for what purpose?".

Adderpaw didn't sleep that well last night although he could shut his eyes for a moment the past events nagged him. Was it even worth staying here, if these clans can't even cooperate?

"What do you think? Do you think it was a clan cat?"
Crystalgleam | Riverclan Medic| Frostbite

Crystalgleam slowly turned her head towards Frostbite voice and smiled."Good morning Frostbite"she meowed giving a quick glance towards the storage. "No you can stay, we may need to stock up on spiderwebs for the worst case scenario, but we are fine at the moment"she sat down and curled her fluffy tail around her paws and continued.

"About Featherstar, we wait until she calls us. I'm sure it's mostly about going to the moonpool. To me a waist of time, what does a bunch of death cats have to tell us? A silly prophecy that we need to interpret once again? Meanwhile the murderer runs around in glee, oh how happy" she mocked.

Her gaze turned back to her apprentices worried words and she sighed leaning her tail on his shoulder. "I would like to say don't worry, but then i would lie and it would sound like any other cat who said that before something bad happen.

We only need a plan and some kind of hint, i'm trying to sort cats into who could potentially have a motive for doing this. Perhaps this could lead us to something at least. We will find a way sooner or later."she meowed trying to lift up the mood.

"I'm not great in cheering up someone, what i do is telling myself that in the end if things go to the worst point. Death doesn't seem to be that bad. Come let's see if we find Featherstar"

Adderpaw| Shadowclan Apprentice| Frogpaw and Midnight

Adderpaw's ears perked up at Midnights moving form. "Oh sorry did i wake you up?"he asked tussling around his nest for a bit before sitting up. "I just don't know what to think about last night. I don't know Ratwhisker that long, but why would someone kill a cat, for what purpose?".

Adderpaw didn't sleep that well last night although he could shut his eyes for a moment the past events nagged him. Was it even worth staying here, if these clans can't even cooperate?

"What do you think? Do you think it was a clan cat?"
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
(I live!)

Laurelhawk | ShadowClan Deputy | Diamondback (@/SuddenShimmer), Mothstar | Mentions: Adderpaw (@/xxneonblazexx), NPCs

Laurelhawk shifted in his nest as early morning rays filtered into the dimly-lit warriors' den. The lean tom heaved himself into a sitting position, stretching his forelegs out before him and flexing his long, needle-sharp claws. Blinking the sleep away from his bleary vision, Laurelhawk slid out of the den.

Arching his back in a languid stretch, Laurelhawk conducted a quick survey of the clearing. The sun still had yet to creep above the pines. The towering trees' silhouettes were gilded with golden light as the sun traveled slowly upwards along its familiar path. Mothstar paced ceaselessly around camp, looking absorbed by her thoughts. A couple of cats were idling about, tired forms seeming to droop under the combined force of grief and fatigue.

The deputy yawned, casting a wistful glance at the fresh-kill pile. There was no time for him to grieve or feel tired. Hunger gnawed at the lean tom's stomach, and he was itching to alleviate its persistent pang. However, he knew full well that he had responsibilities to attend to. For one, it was dawn; that meant it was time for him to set the first border patrol.

Laurelhawk perked up when he saw Diamondback in a corner of camp. The black-and-white warrior's chocolate eyes were narrowed in scrutiny, no doubt in the act of observing the morning affairs of the other ShadowClan cats. He slunk over to the she-cat, inclining his head politely upon approach.

"Good morning, Diamondback," Laurelhawk purred. "You seem well today. Can you lead the dawn patrol? Take Oakbranch and Nettlejump, and make sure your apprentice is awake to follow. Give me a full report immediately upon return."

With a flick of his tail, Laurelhawk turned away, padding in the direction of the fresh-kill pile. The tom halted midway, however, as Mothstar—still treading relentlessly about the clearing—entered the corner of his vision. With a resigned sigh, Laurelhawk squared his shoulders and strode over to the leader, greeting her with a wave of his tail.

"Hello, Mothstar," Laurelhawk meowed. "Still grieved by recent events?" The tom twisted his lip downward into a frown. "Hopefully, Diamondback is going to wake the rest of her patrol. I've decided to double patrols until further notice—pardon me for taking initiative—because the killer's still walking around out there and I want our borders to be as secure as possible. More work for our cats, yes, but at least we'll be sure of our safety. Unless you object, of course. I only sent out a border patrol, seeing as there's still enough fresh-kill for the morning."

Furrowing his brow worriedly, Laurelhawk added quietly, "Are you doing alright?"

Pebblestar | ThunderClan Leader | Thicketskip

Pebblestar stirred as he heard Thicketskip's voice outside his den. The elderly tom's eyes fluttered open, and he fixed a groggy stare on Thicketskip as the deputy softly reported that he'd sent out border and hunting patrols.

The ThunderClan leader gave Thicketskip a weary nod of approval. "Good," he meowed gruffly, stalking out of his den. "If the border patrol reports anything out of the ordinary, I want you to come to me immediately."

With that, Pebblestar limped over to the fresh-kill pile. The tom picked half-heartedly through the heap of prey, searching for something that looked appetizing. He finally plucked a plump squirrel off the pile and retreated back to the Highledge, settling down at the massive stone's base to eat.

The murder of Ratwhisker deeply unsettled Pebblestar, more so even than that of the rogue. Who was lurking beyond ThunderClan's camp, picking off cats one by one? What if the killer... a shudder racked Pebblestar's body as he abruptly cut off his thought. No. No cat in ThunderClan would do something so vile...

His appetite having vanished at that, Pebblestar nudged his half-eaten squirrel into a shallow ditch, burying it under a mound of dusty soil. The leader gazed around the clearing, watching his cats slowly wake up. None of them looked like murderers. They couldn't be. The very notion that it could be one of them was absurd.
(I live!)

Laurelhawk | ShadowClan Deputy | Diamondback (@/SuddenShimmer), Mothstar | Mentions: Adderpaw (@/xxneonblazexx), NPCs

Laurelhawk shifted in his nest as early morning rays filtered into the dimly-lit warriors' den. The lean tom heaved himself into a sitting position, stretching his forelegs out before him and flexing his long, needle-sharp claws. Blinking the sleep away from his bleary vision, Laurelhawk slid out of the den.

Arching his back in a languid stretch, Laurelhawk conducted a quick survey of the clearing. The sun still had yet to creep above the pines. The towering trees' silhouettes were gilded with golden light as the sun traveled slowly upwards along its familiar path. Mothstar paced ceaselessly around camp, looking absorbed by her thoughts. A couple of cats were idling about, tired forms seeming to droop under the combined force of grief and fatigue.

The deputy yawned, casting a wistful glance at the fresh-kill pile. There was no time for him to grieve or feel tired. Hunger gnawed at the lean tom's stomach, and he was itching to alleviate its persistent pang. However, he knew full well that he had responsibilities to attend to. For one, it was dawn; that meant it was time for him to set the first border patrol.

Laurelhawk perked up when he saw Diamondback in a corner of camp. The black-and-white warrior's chocolate eyes were narrowed in scrutiny, no doubt in the act of observing the morning affairs of the other ShadowClan cats. He slunk over to the she-cat, inclining his head politely upon approach.

"Good morning, Diamondback," Laurelhawk purred. "You seem well today. Can you lead the dawn patrol? Take Oakbranch and Nettlejump, and make sure your apprentice is awake to follow. Give me a full report immediately upon return."

With a flick of his tail, Laurelhawk turned away, padding in the direction of the fresh-kill pile. The tom halted midway, however, as Mothstar—still treading relentlessly about the clearing—entered the corner of his vision. With a resigned sigh, Laurelhawk squared his shoulders and strode over to the leader, greeting her with a wave of his tail.

"Hello, Mothstar," Laurelhawk meowed. "Still grieved by recent events?" The tom twisted his lip downward into a frown. "Hopefully, Diamondback is going to wake the rest of her patrol. I've decided to double patrols until further notice—pardon me for taking initiative—because the killer's still walking around out there and I want our borders to be as secure as possible. More work for our cats, yes, but at least we'll be sure of our safety. Unless you object, of course. I only sent out a border patrol, seeing as there's still enough fresh-kill for the morning."

Furrowing his brow worriedly, Laurelhawk added quietly, "Are you doing alright?"

Pebblestar | ThunderClan Leader | Thicketskip

Pebblestar stirred as he heard Thicketskip's voice outside his den. The elderly tom's eyes fluttered open, and he fixed a groggy stare on Thicketskip as the deputy softly reported that he'd sent out border and hunting patrols.

The ThunderClan leader gave Thicketskip a weary nod of approval. "Good," he meowed gruffly, stalking out of his den. "If the border patrol reports anything out of the ordinary, I want you to come to me immediately."

With that, Pebblestar limped over to the fresh-kill pile. The tom picked half-heartedly through the heap of prey, searching for something that looked appetizing. He finally plucked a plump squirrel off the pile and retreated back to the Highledge, settling down at the massive stone's base to eat.

The murder of Ratwhisker deeply unsettled Pebblestar, more so even than that of the rogue. Who was lurking beyond ThunderClan's camp, picking off cats one by one? What if the killer... a shudder racked Pebblestar's body as he abruptly cut off his thought. No. No cat in ThunderClan would do something so vile...

His appetite having vanished at that, Pebblestar nudged his half-eaten squirrel into a shallow ditch, burying it under a mound of dusty soil. The leader gazed around the clearing, watching his cats slowly wake up. None of them looked like murderers. They couldn't be. The very notion that it could be one of them was absurd.
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
Lilypaw | Riverclan Apprentice | Eaglebrook

Lilypaw's ears twitched, and her eyes gleamed with excitement. She bounced through the camp entrance, thoughts of yesterdays gathering totally leaving her mind. As Eaglebrook led her into the sandy clearing, Lilypaws eyes widened. This is where she was going to train to be a warrior. A warrior.

Lilypaw watched as Eaglebrook instructed her, but it was a little hard to focus with the excitement coursing through her body. "Come at me." The young cat blinked in surprise, her eyes blinking. "O-okay..." The young apprentice didn't feel comfortable attacking her mentor, if it was just to train. Lilypaw crouched law, wiggling her hind legs and bunching up her muscles before leaping onto her mentor.
Lilypaw | Riverclan Apprentice | Eaglebrook

Lilypaw's ears twitched, and her eyes gleamed with excitement. She bounced through the camp entrance, thoughts of yesterdays gathering totally leaving her mind. As Eaglebrook led her into the sandy clearing, Lilypaws eyes widened. This is where she was going to train to be a warrior. A warrior.

Lilypaw watched as Eaglebrook instructed her, but it was a little hard to focus with the excitement coursing through her body. "Come at me." The young cat blinked in surprise, her eyes blinking. "O-okay..." The young apprentice didn't feel comfortable attacking her mentor, if it was just to train. Lilypaw crouched law, wiggling her hind legs and bunching up her muscles before leaping onto her mentor.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Eaglebrook | Riverclan Warrior | Lilypaw

With a practiced move, Eaglebrook raised her forelegs and diverted her apprentice's pounce, neatly slipping by with barely any effort. It was one of the first moves she had been taught as an apprentice herself, and one which her mentor had driven hard into her. Old Barenose, gone now to Starclan for quite a few moons, was a smaller cat like she, and believed very much that winning a fight was much more about efficiency than brawn. It was likely why Lilypaw had been given to Eaglebrook as an apprentice; they shared a small build, and learning to take advantage of your disadvantages was Eaglebrook's forte.

"What I did there was a simple sidestep," the she-cat began, sitting back on her haunches to gesture with her forelegs, indicating the movement she had made when Lilypaw had pounced, "which is the first thing you should do when engaging an opponent. Many cats," she wrinkled her nose, "particularly those in Thunderclan and Shadowclan prefer to rush in without warning, and use their strength to try and pin you down."

Eaglebrook bunched her hind legs and leapt into the air, twisting as if avoiding an unseen enemy. She landed lightly, smiling.

"A true Riverclan Warrior sizes up their opponent first, and moves away until they find the perfect time to strike, like when you're waiting by the side of the river for the fish to come close."

She remembered hearing this same spiel from Barenose when she was about the same age as Lilypaw. At first, she had scoffed at the thought of dancing away like a coward, but now that she was older, it had become central to her sparring. She'd been called "slippery as a fish" on more than one occasion by her Clanmates, but you can't argue with results!

"Now, I am going to come at you like a Thunderclan cat, and I want you to try out the move I just showed you."

Eaglebrook lowered herself to the ground, gathering her legs beneath her, and then sprang forward in a powerful leap, approaching head-on.
Eaglebrook | Riverclan Warrior | Lilypaw

With a practiced move, Eaglebrook raised her forelegs and diverted her apprentice's pounce, neatly slipping by with barely any effort. It was one of the first moves she had been taught as an apprentice herself, and one which her mentor had driven hard into her. Old Barenose, gone now to Starclan for quite a few moons, was a smaller cat like she, and believed very much that winning a fight was much more about efficiency than brawn. It was likely why Lilypaw had been given to Eaglebrook as an apprentice; they shared a small build, and learning to take advantage of your disadvantages was Eaglebrook's forte.

"What I did there was a simple sidestep," the she-cat began, sitting back on her haunches to gesture with her forelegs, indicating the movement she had made when Lilypaw had pounced, "which is the first thing you should do when engaging an opponent. Many cats," she wrinkled her nose, "particularly those in Thunderclan and Shadowclan prefer to rush in without warning, and use their strength to try and pin you down."

Eaglebrook bunched her hind legs and leapt into the air, twisting as if avoiding an unseen enemy. She landed lightly, smiling.

"A true Riverclan Warrior sizes up their opponent first, and moves away until they find the perfect time to strike, like when you're waiting by the side of the river for the fish to come close."

She remembered hearing this same spiel from Barenose when she was about the same age as Lilypaw. At first, she had scoffed at the thought of dancing away like a coward, but now that she was older, it had become central to her sparring. She'd been called "slippery as a fish" on more than one occasion by her Clanmates, but you can't argue with results!

"Now, I am going to come at you like a Thunderclan cat, and I want you to try out the move I just showed you."

Eaglebrook lowered herself to the ground, gathering her legs beneath her, and then sprang forward in a powerful leap, approaching head-on.
Spiral Aloe Collector

Manyleaves Collector
wrmgy.png
Briarwing/ Windclan / Medicine Cat / OPEN

Briarwing soon after waking had busied herself with the herbs in the Medicines Den. She wanted to make sure that she all the herbs she may need if any cat got attack by that......murderer. She still shivered at the thought of a cat killing others with no mercy. She hoped that Ratwhisker’s spirit was safely in Starclan by now, and that he would show himself when she, and the other medicine cats go to the moon pool. But she had this voice in the back of her head that’s telling her it wouldn’t be so easy to this, and that this was so much bigger than the clans believe. But she just brushes the voice away.

(Cant think of anything for pinedapple currently, so for now he’s hunting!)
Briarwing/ Windclan / Medicine Cat / OPEN

Briarwing soon after waking had busied herself with the herbs in the Medicines Den. She wanted to make sure that she all the herbs she may need if any cat got attack by that......murderer. She still shivered at the thought of a cat killing others with no mercy. She hoped that Ratwhisker’s spirit was safely in Starclan by now, and that he would show himself when she, and the other medicine cats go to the moon pool. But she had this voice in the back of her head that’s telling her it wouldn’t be so easy to this, and that this was so much bigger than the clans believe. But she just brushes the voice away.

(Cant think of anything for pinedapple currently, so for now he’s hunting!)
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
Lionpaw|Thunderclan med apprentice|Dappleshade

Lionpaw stretched and glanced around the medicine den. very little sun managed to get past the clouds, and even less light entered the medicine den. he blinked a bit, and after a moment, shoved his face into his fur to warm it up. Lifting his head, he saw Dappleshade moving about and decided to greet her. "Good morning! What do I get to learn today?" he shivered. "it's chilly..."
Lionpaw|Thunderclan med apprentice|Dappleshade

Lionpaw stretched and glanced around the medicine den. very little sun managed to get past the clouds, and even less light entered the medicine den. he blinked a bit, and after a moment, shoved his face into his fur to warm it up. Lifting his head, he saw Dappleshade moving about and decided to greet her. "Good morning! What do I get to learn today?" he shivered. "it's chilly..."
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Palestar | Wind Clan | Briarwing

He might have to ask Briarwing for some poppy seed eventually with this mess, if the worst outcome occurs and the killer is found within this moon. For now, he preferred to be restless rather than deep in slumber and not able to defend himself at all. Palestar's eyes were open before anything, looking around cautiously before the rest of the large tabby uncurled and tiredly stood up.

Certain Appleshine has the patrols ready (it was... nice to have someone to help, he admitted reluctantly to himself) he instead got on to fulfill the promise he made at the gathering. The whole air felt dreary and it didn't help him to wake up nor feel better. Some sunshine would be real nice right now on his pelt...

Padding with heavy steps towards the crevice that acted as the medicine den. Slipping in with a solemn frown, he didn't wait to cut to the chase, "Briarwing, do you have time to spare to talk? It wouldn't take long."
Palestar | Wind Clan | Briarwing

He might have to ask Briarwing for some poppy seed eventually with this mess, if the worst outcome occurs and the killer is found within this moon. For now, he preferred to be restless rather than deep in slumber and not able to defend himself at all. Palestar's eyes were open before anything, looking around cautiously before the rest of the large tabby uncurled and tiredly stood up.

Certain Appleshine has the patrols ready (it was... nice to have someone to help, he admitted reluctantly to himself) he instead got on to fulfill the promise he made at the gathering. The whole air felt dreary and it didn't help him to wake up nor feel better. Some sunshine would be real nice right now on his pelt...

Padding with heavy steps towards the crevice that acted as the medicine den. Slipping in with a solemn frown, he didn't wait to cut to the chase, "Briarwing, do you have time to spare to talk? It wouldn't take long."
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20