Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 ... 3175 3176
Someone know where to hunt to encounter the new Fowl-Fams?^^
Someone know where to hunt to encounter the new Fowl-Fams?^^
egg.gif
@Nightwind

Ah, thank you so much for the help, this is incredibly helpful. I figured a basic/basic would be difficult to sell. I'll be clicking on that thread and attempting to sell him through there, and of course the AH.

Again, thank you and enjoy your day!
@Nightwind

Ah, thank you so much for the help, this is incredibly helpful. I figured a basic/basic would be difficult to sell. I'll be clicking on that thread and attempting to sell him through there, and of course the AH.

Again, thank you and enjoy your day!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@AoiNoRyuu here's a gathering guide
@AoiNoRyuu here's a gathering guide
fzww6al.png
[quote name="chatoyant" date="2018-09-05 08:46:16" ] @/AoiNoRyuu here's a gathering guide [/quote] Thank you!
chatoyant wrote on 2018-09-05 08:46:16:
@/AoiNoRyuu here's a gathering guide

Thank you!
egg.gif
I just read the policy on dragon names, and got curious about this particular bit:
Quote:
We also do not allow names that:
  • Refer to or glorify criminals.

Does this include pirates? You know, as in Blackbeard, William Kidd and Francis Drake and the like.
I just read the policy on dragon names, and got curious about this particular bit:
Quote:
We also do not allow names that:
  • Refer to or glorify criminals.

Does this include pirates? You know, as in Blackbeard, William Kidd and Francis Drake and the like.
@Beldarius

According to Dragon Search all of those names are fine.

The thing is, many pirates were also naval officers or possessed (if only briefly) legal paperwork allowing their actions. Whether or not they were "criminals" depended on what country you were in and what war you were fighting at the time.

If you'd like official word from the admins then filling out a Contact Us form is your best bet.
@Beldarius

According to Dragon Search all of those names are fine.

The thing is, many pirates were also naval officers or possessed (if only briefly) legal paperwork allowing their actions. Whether or not they were "criminals" depended on what country you were in and what war you were fighting at the time.

If you'd like official word from the admins then filling out a Contact Us form is your best bet.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
So, quick question,,,

I just bought an already named dragon and went to use a renaming scroll on him but in the preview it showed his primal eyes as just regular eyes. Is this a glitch in the preview or does it actually change the eye type?

I’m not sure why it would, but I’d rather not take the chance. Hope this doesn’t sound like too stupid of a question. I can’t find anything about this anywhere else but maybe I just haven’t looked hard enough?
So, quick question,,,

I just bought an already named dragon and went to use a renaming scroll on him but in the preview it showed his primal eyes as just regular eyes. Is this a glitch in the preview or does it actually change the eye type?

I’m not sure why it would, but I’d rather not take the chance. Hope this doesn’t sound like too stupid of a question. I can’t find anything about this anywhere else but maybe I just haven’t looked hard enough?
@CyraoftheSea just a glitch with the previewer, happens with gene scrolls and the like as well. no worries, your Primal will stay. c:
@CyraoftheSea just a glitch with the previewer, happens with gene scrolls and the like as well. no worries, your Primal will stay. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Thank you! :D That makes me feel a lot better.
@After Thank you! :D That makes me feel a lot better.
With the warnings that usually pop up before playing the fairgrounds / coliseum, once you've toggled the "don't show this again" thing, is there a way to reverse that or is it permanently off?
With the warnings that usually pop up before playing the fairgrounds / coliseum, once you've toggled the "don't show this again" thing, is there a way to reverse that or is it permanently off?
1 2 ... 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 ... 3175 3176