Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 ... 3189 3190
@MagicHats

To my knowledge, no. Once the warning is gone, it's gone.
@MagicHats

To my knowledge, no. Once the warning is gone, it's gone.
@Dunkarooba

That's kind of a bummer. Mostly in that it seems kinda weird that it wouldn't be a toggle-able feature like the which waystone is just in case one does that by accident.
@Dunkarooba

That's kind of a bummer. Mostly in that it seems kinda weird that it wouldn't be a toggle-able feature like the which waystone is just in case one does that by accident.
nature.gif IQRodWv.png
7jDAGY4.png
67BlV3D.png
EbUrd.gif Cjwhx.gif PpKUU.gif
I'm trying to price dragons for the auction house, how much value does age add? Most of the dragons I'm selling are 2 yrs and up
Edit: and eye types, what about them?
I'm trying to price dragons for the auction house, how much value does age add? Most of the dragons I'm selling are 2 yrs and up
Edit: and eye types, what about them?
@Destinoodle23 None unless the dragon is 6 digits or less or maybe 7 digits under 3 mil. There are so many dragons a few years old around that they aren't rare enough to increase worth.

As for eyes, really rare types like primal or multi gaze will add a bit of value but unless they go really well and make the dragon look stunning the more common types won't add much if any extra value.
@Destinoodle23 None unless the dragon is 6 digits or less or maybe 7 digits under 3 mil. There are so many dragons a few years old around that they aren't rare enough to increase worth.

As for eyes, really rare types like primal or multi gaze will add a bit of value but unless they go really well and make the dragon look stunning the more common types won't add much if any extra value.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I forgot the code to insert item tooltips. What is it?
I forgot the code to insert item tooltips. What is it?
JGnDE4d.gif
@RadiantAce [code][item=NAME][/code]
@RadiantAce
Code:
[item=NAME]
fzww6al.png
Thanks @chatoyant!
Thanks @chatoyant!
JGnDE4d.gif
so ummm I'm a little bit confused. does all coliseum part have the huge boss stuff or it's just some of them?
so ummm I'm a little bit confused. does all coliseum part have the huge boss stuff or it's just some of them?
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
@Theophilus

Only some - older venues didn't have bosses from the start so while the newer ones do they are still adding them to the older venues
@Theophilus

Only some - older venues didn't have bosses from the start so while the newer ones do they are still adding them to the older venues
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien ohhhh!!! now I get it, thanks!!!
@Elaendorlien ohhhh!!! now I get it, thanks!!!
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
1 2 ... 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 ... 3189 3190