Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 ... 3189 3190
@Allknowing11 once a battle stone is given for a dragon, it cannot be taken away from the dragon.
@Allknowing11 once a battle stone is given for a dragon, it cannot be taken away from the dragon.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Ah. Thank you, @Ralzakark.
Ah. Thank you, @Ralzakark.
7zcCDc4.png
really sorry if this could have been found somewhere else, but any chance someone could share with me how to move dragons to different tabs? i have 2 tabs and i’ve clicked every button i could think to try but i can’t figure out how to change their tabs ????
really sorry if this could have been found somewhere else, but any chance someone could share with me how to move dragons to different tabs? i have 2 tabs and i’ve clicked every button i could think to try but i can’t figure out how to change their tabs ????
@MoonGems open the editing mode from the gear icon in your lair, and click on this button on the dragon you wish to move [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d1209b65d6ec981d12ae6924249e3bb2/91037ced3ee35f4f-11/s400x600/b429aa6eb8a92f47b256b23aa7749f22bb289c02.png[/img] you can move multiple to different tab if you first tick the check box in upper left corner of the tiles of all dragons you want to move
@MoonGems
open the editing mode from the gear icon in your lair, and click on this button on the dragon you wish to move
b429aa6eb8a92f47b256b23aa7749f22bb289c02.png

you can move multiple to different tab if you first tick the check box in upper left corner of the tiles of all dragons you want to move
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2024-05-24 06:34:08" ] @MoonGems open the editing mode from the gear icon in your lair, and click on this button on the dragon you wish to move [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d1209b65d6ec981d12ae6924249e3bb2/91037ced3ee35f4f-11/s400x600/b429aa6eb8a92f47b256b23aa7749f22bb289c02.png[/img] you can move multiple to different tab if you first tick the check box in upper left corner of the tiles of all dragons you want to move [/quote] thank you so very much!
Ralzakark wrote on 2024-05-24 06:34:08:
@MoonGems
open the editing mode from the gear icon in your lair, and click on this button on the dragon you wish to move
b429aa6eb8a92f47b256b23aa7749f22bb289c02.png

you can move multiple to different tab if you first tick the check box in upper left corner of the tiles of all dragons you want to move

thank you so very much!
When selling dragons, I often see people post a large scry on the left side, then a small image of the dragon's current looks and the price (with a purchase button) on the right. For example, this post and this post.

I assume this is done with a hidden table, but I am very bad with tables. Does anyone have the bbcode for this?
When selling dragons, I often see people post a large scry on the left side, then a small image of the dragon's current looks and the price (with a purchase button) on the right. For example, this post and this post.

I assume this is done with a hidden table, but I am very bad with tables. Does anyone have the bbcode for this?
Art by Drytil
@Addmon Looks like you're wanting columns coding. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2235393#post_28360344]Crowe's Guide[/url] is a great guide for it. Thank you for linking to examples of what you're looking for! SpookySnails' coding is more or less like this: [code][columns][url=dragon url][img]scry image url[/img][/url][nextcol][url=dragon url][img]small image code[/img][/url] Text Text Text [quote]Text[/quote] [/columns][/code] "Small image code" uses the dragon image url with the first "350" changed to avatars and the second "_350" removed from the end. For a complete listing of all available dragon images you can use [url=https://fr-image-generator.firebaseapp.com/]Starrlight's tool[/url] which recodes for you.
@Addmon

Looks like you're wanting columns coding. Crowe's Guide is a great guide for it. Thank you for linking to examples of what you're looking for!

SpookySnails' coding is more or less like this:
Code:
[columns][url=dragon url][img]scry image url[/img][/url][nextcol][url=dragon url][img]small image code[/img][/url] Text Text Text [quote]Text[/quote] [/columns]

"Small image code" uses the dragon image url with the first "350" changed to avatars and the second "_350" removed from the end. For a complete listing of all available dragon images you can use Starrlight's tool which recodes for you.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
i dont think it has been updated in a long time, so I'm wondering if anyone has created/found a website that helps visualize the sizes of your dragons updated with the new breeds?
i dont think it has been updated in a long time, so I'm wondering if anyone has created/found a website that helps visualize the sizes of your dragons updated with the new breeds?
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
For the third event in a row I can’t buy a chest from Joksar, please tell me how I can buy it? My “purchase” button is just grey.
For the third event in a row I can’t buy a chest from Joksar, please tell me how I can buy it? My “purchase” button is just grey.
achivement1.png
@Dkberry Do you have 80,000 treasure in your inventory? I'm able to purchase one with that amount.
@Dkberry Do you have 80,000 treasure in your inventory? I'm able to purchase one with that amount.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
1 2 ... 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 ... 3189 3190