Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Advanced Alchemical cookbook
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This guide is less about how to use baldwin's brew but rather a better set up alchemy recipe section than the one I have on my (at least slightly outdated) beginner's guide.

This is pretty much a guide that more specifically focuses on logging and organizing baldwin's brew recipe's. This is going to go out on a limb and assume that you pretty much know what you're doing. If you want my older but more in-depth guide, go here! (there will be a very tl;dr a couple posts down, but it's also going to assume a lot)

This post is pretty much a Q&A

Q&A

Q: What is Baldwin's brew?

A: Baldwin's brew is a place where you can go and transmute, or "recycle" as I like to call it, items from your hoard if you have any to spare and want to dabble in alchemy.

Q: What do I get from dabbling in this dark magics?

A: You can get lots! Shoving stuff in Baldwin's brew will give you components, which while aren't useful on your own, can be used in recipes to make greater items. Things like apparel, familiars, genes, all sorts of goodies!

Q: Where exactly can I find this "Baldwin" figure?

A: He happens to be in the trading post in the lowermost east corner. Right across from swipp, right by pinkerton's plundered pile, you can't miss him.

Q: Is there any confirmed ways to get certain components?

A: Yes! While it's not that predictable (at first) for what kind you specifically get, you can generally get certain types of trasmutes from certain types of items (Ex - Food gives you goo). That's about as far as it goes though when you're starting out. As you get more levels, you will be able to unlock recipes that will convert your components to higher-grade or lower-grade components.

Q: What sort of things should I be brewing to get those base transmutations?

A: While there is no strict hard-and-fast guideline for what sort of things you should be brewing, I would recommend items you have a large excess of or are really easy to get. Coliseum drops are the best if you have a coli team, since they are the easiest to replace rather than things found through gathering. With foodstuffs, I'd recommend what you have the most of or what your dragons eat the least.

As far as apparel goes, Highnoon hanks, common coli apparel drops, sometimes whatever is cheapest on the AH (or alternatively you can buy it from the AH if slimes are cheaper than apparel for whatever reason).

Q: Speaking of that, are there things you shouldn't brew?

A: Again, no hard and fast rules, but I'd recommend not brewing things that are either fairly valuable for selling, or things that are used in other site activities (other brews or swipp's swap stand). Also don't brew things that you would really want to keep, since there's no going back from brewing something.

Q: Well, how do I level up fast?

A: leveling up fast involves transmuting things and creating recipes since recipes give far more XP than just melting everything in the pot. There are several guides that are floating around (here, and here) that go into more detail about possible ways to go about making things to get those levels really quick.

I will say though, that once you get to level 16 and can brew those Prismatic Tokens, those are a really good way to level up in the higher levels since they give a lucrative amount of XP (Each one gives 6,900 xp, which is great for when the leveling requires more than 10,000 XP per level)

Q: Why isn't Baldwin working/wat do?

A: If you're having trouble with baldwin's brew, try refreshing the page. If that doesn't work try clearing the cache. Those two are the easiest and quickest fixes to most issues. If you encounter something that can't really be fixed with either of these things, I would go ahead and go to the bugs/help forums and ask there.

Q: What's the benefit of making things? Couldn't you just transmute things forever and benefit from it?

A: Hypothetically, sure. You could break down things forever and get levels. It'll be a long and arduous process though, since each basic transmutation will only yield 15 XP no matter what item you're putting in. Creating new items, while being more work, is much more beneficial for leveling up.

Of course this isn't to say that you shouldn't break anything down into transmutes, I tend to throw something into Baldwin's brew even when i'm not particularly aiming to make something. It's good to have some components on hand, and something good to do in your spare time, even if you're not working towards some longer project.

Also, it can be much cheaper to make it yourself rather than trying to buy certain items off of the Auction house.

This guide is less about how to use baldwin's brew but rather a better set up alchemy recipe section than the one I have on my (at least slightly outdated) beginner's guide.

This is pretty much a guide that more specifically focuses on logging and organizing baldwin's brew recipe's. This is going to go out on a limb and assume that you pretty much know what you're doing. If you want my older but more in-depth guide, go here! (there will be a very tl;dr a couple posts down, but it's also going to assume a lot)

This post is pretty much a Q&A

Q&A

Q: What is Baldwin's brew?

A: Baldwin's brew is a place where you can go and transmute, or "recycle" as I like to call it, items from your hoard if you have any to spare and want to dabble in alchemy.

Q: What do I get from dabbling in this dark magics?

A: You can get lots! Shoving stuff in Baldwin's brew will give you components, which while aren't useful on your own, can be used in recipes to make greater items. Things like apparel, familiars, genes, all sorts of goodies!

Q: Where exactly can I find this "Baldwin" figure?

A: He happens to be in the trading post in the lowermost east corner. Right across from swipp, right by pinkerton's plundered pile, you can't miss him.

Q: Is there any confirmed ways to get certain components?

A: Yes! While it's not that predictable (at first) for what kind you specifically get, you can generally get certain types of trasmutes from certain types of items (Ex - Food gives you goo). That's about as far as it goes though when you're starting out. As you get more levels, you will be able to unlock recipes that will convert your components to higher-grade or lower-grade components.

Q: What sort of things should I be brewing to get those base transmutations?

A: While there is no strict hard-and-fast guideline for what sort of things you should be brewing, I would recommend items you have a large excess of or are really easy to get. Coliseum drops are the best if you have a coli team, since they are the easiest to replace rather than things found through gathering. With foodstuffs, I'd recommend what you have the most of or what your dragons eat the least.

As far as apparel goes, Highnoon hanks, common coli apparel drops, sometimes whatever is cheapest on the AH (or alternatively you can buy it from the AH if slimes are cheaper than apparel for whatever reason).

Q: Speaking of that, are there things you shouldn't brew?

A: Again, no hard and fast rules, but I'd recommend not brewing things that are either fairly valuable for selling, or things that are used in other site activities (other brews or swipp's swap stand). Also don't brew things that you would really want to keep, since there's no going back from brewing something.

Q: Well, how do I level up fast?

A: leveling up fast involves transmuting things and creating recipes since recipes give far more XP than just melting everything in the pot. There are several guides that are floating around (here, and here) that go into more detail about possible ways to go about making things to get those levels really quick.

I will say though, that once you get to level 16 and can brew those Prismatic Tokens, those are a really good way to level up in the higher levels since they give a lucrative amount of XP (Each one gives 6,900 xp, which is great for when the leveling requires more than 10,000 XP per level)

Q: Why isn't Baldwin working/wat do?

A: If you're having trouble with baldwin's brew, try refreshing the page. If that doesn't work try clearing the cache. Those two are the easiest and quickest fixes to most issues. If you encounter something that can't really be fixed with either of these things, I would go ahead and go to the bugs/help forums and ask there.

Q: What's the benefit of making things? Couldn't you just transmute things forever and benefit from it?

A: Hypothetically, sure. You could break down things forever and get levels. It'll be a long and arduous process though, since each basic transmutation will only yield 15 XP no matter what item you're putting in. Creating new items, while being more work, is much more beneficial for leveling up.

Of course this isn't to say that you shouldn't break anything down into transmutes, I tend to throw something into Baldwin's brew even when i'm not particularly aiming to make something. It's good to have some components on hand, and something good to do in your spare time, even if you're not working towards some longer project.

Also, it can be much cheaper to make it yourself rather than trying to buy certain items off of the Auction house.

Index

Normal recipes
Holiday recipes
Night of the nocturne
Warriors way
Limited / retired recipes
Index

Normal recipes
Holiday recipes
Night of the nocturne
Warriors way
Limited / retired recipes
[size=6][b]Fairly quick guide[/b][/size] [rule][rule] This is a fairly tl:dr of my other guide and what other guides will generally say. So there's this bogsneak dude called Baldwin, and he brews stuff and does Alchemy things. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/v3z3Edv.png[/img][/center] Going over to that page, you're given two options. You can either create new items, or transmute objects. [b]Transmuting items.[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/LIoYBwE.png[/img] So here's the Transmuting items page. It's pretty simple. You just gotta click the little box and it'll bring up this menu [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/fqce0xl.png[/img][/center] It'll tell you right off the bat that you can only use certain items types (These items being Food, Materials, Apparel, Familiars, and Trinkets[sub]which are in the Other item section[/sub]). Items that can't be sold from the hoard also can't be transmuted, so that rules some items out immediately. Just for fun-sies, lets put a boot in his pot. [img]http://i.imgur.com/599l1ea.png[/img] Okay so this is what it looks like with a boot or other non-descript item brewing in there. You'll notice that some things have changed. Likewise we should inspect what has and hasn't changed, since there are a few constant things we haven't touched upon. Let's look at them. [img]http://i.imgur.com/yVkYlMQ.png[/img] [LIST=A] [*]This shows you what item you're currently brewing and breaking down into a transmute component. [*]This shows your alchemy experience details. It shows what level you are at, how much experience you have and how much experience you need to get to the next level [*]This shows you how much time is left for whatever's brewing. After the time runs out you will be able to pull out the transmute item or other item you're making. [/LIST] This is pretty much all there is to note here. Let's head over to the workshop, or as it's labeled here, the Create New Items Tab. [b]Creating new items.[/b] As you can see, there's a carryover from the transmute items tab/page. It's handy in that it'll show you if you're already making something and how much time is left for that on this page as well. [img]http://i.imgur.com/79LohOV.png[/img] It'll show you all the recipe's that are available to you, and easily sorted by level or alphabetically. What do these recipes look like? [img]http://i.imgur.com/a714dZU.png[/img] They look like this. As you can see here, Recipe's need a lot of things. Most will need transmute components of some kind. Some need things made out of more transmute components. Some of these recipe's even need things that aren't broken down at all. They all also need a certain amount of treasure and will bake for a certain amount of time. They all also give out Experience points, all of which is more than the amount you get for simply breaking something down. Let's look a little closer since there's some things to note. [Columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/AN6oHvL.png[/img][nextcol] [LIST=A] [*]This is the Item's name (which is fairly obvious) [*]This is how much time it takes to brew [*]This is how much experience this will net you [*]This is the required level needed to brew this recipe [*]This is how much treasure is needed to do this recipe. [*]These are the transmute components that are needed to complete the recipe [/LIST][/columns] And just as a basic reminder Food -> Goo Materials -> Ooze Apparel -> Slime Familiars -> Muck Trinkets -> Sludge and in general likelihood (from most common to most rare) [b]Green -> Yellow -> Orange -> Red -> Purple -> Blue[/b] for all things Goo/Ooze/Sludge [b]Grey -> White -> Black[/b] for Slimes [b]Copper -> Silver -> Gold[/b] For Mucks
Fairly quick guide

This is a fairly tl:dr of my other guide and what other guides will generally say.

So there's this bogsneak dude called Baldwin, and he brews stuff and does Alchemy things.
v3z3Edv.png

Going over to that page, you're given two options. You can either create new items, or transmute objects.

Transmuting items.

LIoYBwE.png

So here's the Transmuting items page. It's pretty simple. You just gotta click the little box and it'll bring up this menu

fqce0xl.png

It'll tell you right off the bat that you can only use certain items types (These items being Food, Materials, Apparel, Familiars, and Trinketswhich are in the Other item section). Items that can't be sold from the hoard also can't be transmuted, so that rules some items out immediately. Just for fun-sies, lets put a boot in his pot.

599l1ea.png

Okay so this is what it looks like with a boot or other non-descript item brewing in there. You'll notice that some things have changed. Likewise we should inspect what has and hasn't changed, since there are a few constant things we haven't touched upon. Let's look at them.

yVkYlMQ.png

1. This shows you what item you're currently brewing and breaking down into a transmute component.
  2. This shows your alchemy experience details. It shows what level you are at, how much experience you have and how much experience you need to get to the next level
  3. This shows you how much time is left for whatever's brewing. After the time runs out you will be able to pull out the transmute item or other item you're making.

This is pretty much all there is to note here. Let's head over to the workshop, or as it's labeled here, the Create New Items Tab.

Creating new items.

As you can see, there's a carryover from the transmute items tab/page. It's handy in that it'll show you if you're already making something and how much time is left for that on this page as well.

79LohOV.png

It'll show you all the recipe's that are available to you, and easily sorted by level or alphabetically. What do these recipes look like?

a714dZU.png

They look like this. As you can see here, Recipe's need a lot of things. Most will need transmute components of some kind. Some need things made out of more transmute components. Some of these recipe's even need things that aren't broken down at all. They all also need a certain amount of treasure and will bake for a certain amount of time. They all also give out Experience points, all of which is more than the amount you get for simply breaking something down.

Let's look a little closer since there's some things to note.

AN6oHvL.png
  1. This is the Item's name (which is fairly obvious)
  2. This is how much time it takes to brew
  3. This is how much experience this will net you
  4. This is the required level needed to brew this recipe
  5. This is how much treasure is needed to do this recipe.
  6. These are the transmute components that are needed to complete the recipe

And just as a basic reminder

Food -> Goo
Materials -> Ooze
Apparel -> Slime
Familiars -> Muck
Trinkets -> Sludge

and in general likelihood (from most common to most rare)

Green -> Yellow -> Orange -> Red -> Purple -> Blue for all things Goo/Ooze/Sludge

Grey -> White -> Black for Slimes

Copper -> Silver -> Gold For Mucks

[size=6][b]Basic and Alchemical Recipes[/b][/size] [rule][rule] [size=5][b]Regular transmutation[/b][/size] [columns][item=Green Goo][nextcol][Item=Green Ooze][nextcol][Item=Green Sludge][nextcol][Item=Grey Slime][nextcol][Item=Copper Muck][/columns] [b]Transmute component[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 30 min | 15 XP [*]Level 1 / 0 Treasure [*]Transmute Component(depending on what you want)[LIST] [*]1 Food item(Goo) [*]OR [*]1 Material item(Ooze) [*]OR [*]1 Trinket item(Sludge) [*]OR [*]1 Apparel item(Slime) [*]OR [*]1 Familiar(Muck) [/LIST][/LIST] [size=5][b]Alchemical items/Ingredients[/b][/size] [br][rule] [columns][item=Glass Beaker] [b]Glass Beaker (2)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 35 min | 25 XP [*]Level 1 / 50 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Green sludge [*]4 Broken Bottle [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] [b]Coarse Alchemical Reduction[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 50 XP [*]Level 2 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Sludge [*]3 Smoky Quartz [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Sizzling Phosphorus] [b]Sizzling Phosphorus[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 65 XP [*]Level 3 / 150 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Yellow Sludge [*]1 Red Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction] [b]Irradiated Alchemical Reduction[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 280 XP [*]Level 8 / 250 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Green Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Infused Fragment] [b]Infused Fragment[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 11 / 250 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Yellow Sludge [*]2 Red Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] [b]Reinforced Glass Beaker[/b][list] [*]Time - 1 hr 20 min | 220 XP [*]Level 12 / 250 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Orange Goo [*]2 Red Goo [*]4 Broken Bottle[/list][/list] [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] [b]Fine Alchemical Reduction[/b][list] [*]Time - 2 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 13 / 250 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Yellow Goo [*]2 Purple Sludge [*]1 Reinforced Glass Beaker[/list][/list] [item=Imbued Sulfur] [b]Imbued Sulfur[/b][list] [*]Time - 5 hr 50 min | 715 XP [*]Level 16 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Black Slime [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Green Ooze [*]1 Blue Goo [*]2 Fine Alchemical Reduction[/list][/list] [/columns]
Basic and Alchemical Recipes

Regular transmutation
Green Goo Green Ooze Green Sludge Grey Slime Copper Muck
Transmute component
  • Time - 30 min | 15 XP
  • Level 1 / 0 Treasure
  • Transmute Component(depending on what you want)
    • 1 Food item(Goo)
    • OR
    • 1 Material item(Ooze)
    • OR
    • 1 Trinket item(Sludge)
    • OR
    • 1 Apparel item(Slime)
    • OR
    • 1 Familiar(Muck)

Alchemical items/Ingredients

Glass Beaker
Glass Beaker (2)
  • Time - 35 min | 25 XP
  • Level 1 / 50 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Green sludge
    • 4 Broken Bottle

Coarse Alchemical Reduction
Coarse Alchemical Reduction
  • Time - 40 min | 50 XP
  • Level 2 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Sludge
    • 3 Smoky Quartz
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Sizzling Phosphorus
Sizzling Phosphorus
  • Time - 40 min | 65 XP
  • Level 3 / 150 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Yellow Sludge
    • 1 Red Sludge
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
  • Time - 3 hr | 280 XP
  • Level 8 / 250 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Green Goo
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Glass Beaker
Lorem Ipsum! Infused Fragment
Infused Fragment
  • Time - 1 hr | 150 XP
  • Level 11 / 250 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Yellow Sludge
    • 2 Red Sludge
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Reinforced Glass Beaker
Reinforced Glass Beaker
  • Time - 1 hr 20 min | 220 XP
  • Level 12 / 250 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Orange Goo
    • 2 Red Goo
    • 4 Broken Bottle

Fine Alchemical Reduction
Fine Alchemical Reduction
  • Time - 2 hr | 300 XP
  • Level 13 / 250 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Yellow Goo
    • 2 Purple Sludge
    • 1 Reinforced Glass Beaker

Imbued Sulfur
Imbued Sulfur
  • Time - 5 hr 50 min | 715 XP
  • Level 16 / 1200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 1 White Slime
    • 3 Green Ooze
    • 1 Blue Goo
    • 2 Fine Alchemical Reduction
[size=6][b]Food[/b][/size][br][rule] [columns] [item=Soylent Blue] [b]Soylent Blue (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 30 XP [*]Level 1 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Green Goo [*]1 Red Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Soylent Red] [b]Soylent Red (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 30 XP [*]Level 1 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Green Goo [*]1 Purple Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Soylent Yellow] [b]Soylent Yellow (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 30 XP [*]Level 1 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Green Goo [*]1 Orange Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Soylent Green] [b]Soylent Green (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 30 XP [*]Level 1 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Yellow Goo [*][s]Some people[/s] [/LIST][/LIST][/columns]
Food

Soylent Blue
Soylent Blue (5)
  • Time - 40 min | 30 XP
  • Level 1 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Green Goo
    • 1 Red Goo

Soylent Red
Soylent Red (5)
  • Time - 40 min | 30 XP
  • Level 1 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Green Goo
    • 1 Purple Goo
Lorem ipsum! Soylent Yellow
Soylent Yellow (5)
  • Time - 40 min | 30 XP
  • Level 1 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Green Goo
    • 1 Orange Goo

Soylent Green
Soylent Green (5)
  • Time - 40 min | 30 XP
  • Level 1 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Yellow Goo
    • Some people
[size=6][b]Battle Items[/b][/size] [br][rule] [item=Irradiated Scratch] [b]Irradiated Scratch[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 5 min | 100 XP [*]Level 4 / 500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Green Goo [*]3 Green Ooze [*]10 Crumbling reliefs [*]1 scratch [/LIST][/LIST] [columns][item=Empathetic Regeneration] [b]Empathetic Regeneration[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 10 min | 110 XP [*]Level 4 / 850 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Orange Ooze [*]10 Mender's Healing Staff [*]1 Regeneration [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Plumed Anticipate] [b]Plumed Anticipate[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 30 min | 170 XP [*]Level 4 / 1150 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]3 Green Sludge [*]2 Orange sludge [*]10 Shining Feather Cluster [*]1 Anticipate [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Silverglow Meditate] [b]Silverglow Meditate[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 5 min | 80 XP [*]Level 4 / 500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]3 Green Sludge [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]2 Silver Ore [*]1 Meditate [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Prismatic Meditate] [b]Prismatic Meditate[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 5 hr 50 min | 300 XP [*]Level 4 / 5000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Blue Ooze [*]2 Purple Ooze [*]3 Red Ooze [*]4 Orange Ooze [*]1 Meditate [/LIST][/LIST][/columns]
Battle Items

Irradiated Scratch
Irradiated Scratch
  • Time - 2 hr 5 min | 100 XP
  • Level 4 / 500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Green Goo
    • 3 Green Ooze
    • 10 Crumbling reliefs
    • 1 scratch
Empathetic Regeneration
Empathetic Regeneration
  • Time - 2 hr 10 min | 110 XP
  • Level 4 / 850 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Orange Ooze
    • 10 Mender's Healing Staff
    • 1 Regeneration

Plumed Anticipate
Plumed Anticipate
  • Time - 2 hr 30 min | 170 XP
  • Level 4 / 1150 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 2 Orange sludge
    • 10 Shining Feather Cluster
    • 1 Anticipate
Lorem Ipsum! Silverglow Meditate
Silverglow Meditate
  • Time - 2 hr 5 min | 80 XP
  • Level 4 / 500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 2 Silver Ore
    • 1 Meditate

Prismatic Meditate
Prismatic Meditate
  • Time - 5 hr 50 min | 300 XP
  • Level 4 / 5000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Blue Ooze
    • 2 Purple Ooze
    • 3 Red Ooze
    • 4 Orange Ooze
    • 1 Meditate
[size=6][b]Specialty[/b][/size][rule][rule] [size=5][b]Genes / Breed change / Eggs[/b][/size] [br][rule] [size=4][b]Primary / Secondary genes (Modern Breeds)[/b][/size][rule] [columns][item=Primary Gene: Skink] [b]Primary Gene: Skink[/b][list] [*]Time - 12 hr | 1850 XP [*]Level 8 / 95,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Silver Muck [*]2 Grey Slime [*]8 Yellow Ooze [*]8 Orange Ooze [*]1 Glass Beaker[/list][/list] [item=Primary Gene: Poison] [b]Primary Gene: Poison[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 12 hr | 2000 XP [*]Level 10 / 100,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Silver Muck [*]1 Black Slime [*]1 Blue Ooze [*]2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]20 Powerful Serthis poison [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe ] [b]Primary Gene: Pinstripe [/b][LIST] [*]Time - 10 hr | 5000 XP [*]Level 20 / 100,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Imbued Sulfur [*]1 Blue Sludge [*]2 Gold Muck [*]8 Snail Husk[/LIST][/LIST] [item=Primary Gene: Slime] [b]Primary Gene: Slime [/b][LIST] [*]Time - 10 hr | 12000 XP [*]Level 22 / 100,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Grey Slime [*]2 Gold Muck [*]1 Blue Ooze [*]1 Radioactive Slime [*]1 Reinforced Glass Beaker[/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol][color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [b]Secondary Gene: Spinner[/b][list] [*]Time - 12 hr | 1850 XP [*]Level 8 / 95,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Gold Muck [*]2 White Slime [*]4 Red Ooze [*]8 Orange Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker[/list][/list] [item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] [b]Secondary Gene: Toxin[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 12 hr | 2000 XP [*]Level 10 / 100,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Gold Muck [*]2 White Slime [*]1 Blue Sludge [*]2 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]20 Unstable Serthis Concoction [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Secondary Gene: Trail] [b]Secondary Gene: Trail[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 10 hr | 5000 XP [*]Level 20 / 100,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Imbued Sulfur [*]1 Blue Ooze [*]2 Silver Muck [*]8 Seaside Trumpet[/LIST][/LIST] [item=Secondary Gene: Sludge] [b]Secondary Gene: Sludge [/b][LIST] [*]Time - 10 hr | 12000 XP [*]Level 22 / 90,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Copper Muck [*]2 Black Slime [*]1 Blue Goo [*]1 River Muck [*]1 Reinforced Glass Beaker[/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [size=4][b]Tertiary Genes (Modern Breeds)[/b][/size][rule] [columns][item=Tertiary Gene: Scales] [b]Tertiary Gene: Scales[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 11 hr 50 min | 1750 XP [*]Level 7 / 100,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]3 Silver Muck [*]2 Black Slime [*]6 Yellow Sludge [*]7 Green Goo [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol][color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] [b]Tertiary Gene: Capsule[/b][List] [*]Time - 14 hr | 2600 XP [*]Level 19 / 110,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]3 Silver Muck [*]2 Grey Slime [*]4 Orange Sludge [*]3 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Reinforced Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [size=5][b]Ancient Breed Genes[/b][/size][rule] [size=5][b]Gaoler[/b][/size][rule] [columns][item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe (Gaoler)] [b]Primary Gene: Pinstripe (Gaoler)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 10 hr | 5000 XP [*]Level 22 / 50,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Imbued Sulfur [*]2 Purple Sludge [*]1 Silver Muck [*]4 Snail Husk[/LIST][/LIST] [item=Tertiary Gene: Scorpion (Gaoler)] [b]Tertiary Gene: Scorpion (Gaoler)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 10 hr | 5500 XP [*]Level 22 / 45,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Infused Fragment [*]2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Orange Ooze [*]1 Reinforced Glass Beaker[/LIST][/LIST][nextcol][color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler)] [b]Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 10 hr | 5000 XP [*]Level 22 / 50,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Imbued Sulfur [*]2 Purple Ooze [*]1 Gold Muck [*]4 Seaside Trumpet[/LIST][/LIST] [item=Tertiary Gene: Veined (Gaoler)] [b]Tertiary Gene: Veined (Gaoler)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 8 hr 20 min | 6000 XP [*]Level 24 / 50,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Imbued Sulfur [*]1 Silver Muck [*]3 Orange Ooze [*]3 Kunzite [*]1 Reinforced Glass Beaker[/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [size=5][b]Banescale[/b][/size][rule] [columns][Item=Primary Gene: Skink (Banescale)] [b]Primary Gene: Skink (Banescale)[/b] [LIST][*]Time - 10 hr | 5150 XP [*]Level 23 / 47,500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Grey Slime [*]4 Yellow Ooze [*]4 Orange Ooze [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe (Banescale)] [b]Primary Gene: Pinstripe (Banescale)[/b] [LIST][*]Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP [*]Level 24 / 50,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Imbued Sulfur [*]2 Red Sludge [*]1 Gold Muck [*]4 Snail Husks [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Primary Gene: Poison (Banescale)] [b]Primary Gene: Poison (Banescale)[/b] [LIST][*]Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP [*]Level 24 / 50,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Black Muck [*]1 Blue Ooze [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]10 Powerful Serthis Poision [/LIST][/LIST][nextcol][color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color][nextcol][Item=Secondary Gene: Spinner (Banescale)] [b]Secondary Gene: Spinner (Banescale)[/b] [LIST][*]Time - 10 hr | 5150 XP [*]Level 23 / 47,500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]1 White Slime [*]2 Red Ooze [*]4 Orange sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Secondary Gene: Trail (Banescale)] [b]Secondary Gene: Trail (Banescale)[/b] [LIST][*]Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP [*]Level 24 / 50,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Imbued Sulfur [*]2 Red Ooze [*]1 Silver Muck [*]4 Saside Trumpet [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Secondary Gene: Toxin (Banescale)] [b]Secondary Gene: Toxin (Banescale)[/b] [LIST][*]Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP [*]Level 24 / 50,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]Gold Muck [*]1 White Slime [*]1 Blue Sludge [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]10 Unstable Serthis Concoction [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [Item=Tertiary Gene: Porcupine (Banescale)] [b]Tertiary Gene: Porcupine (Banescale)[/b] [LIST][*]Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP [*]Level 24 / 50,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Infused Fragment [*]2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Red Sludge [*]1 Reinforced Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [size=5][b]Veilspun[/b][/size][rule] [columns][Item=Primary Gene: Skink (Veilspun)] [b]Primary Gene: Skink (Veilspun)[/b] [LIST][*]Time - 7 hr | 2500 XP [*]Level 11 / 47,500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Grey Slime [*]4 Yellow Ooze [*]4 Orange Ooze [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Primary Gene: Stitched (Veilspun)] [b]Primary Gene: Stitched (Veilspun)[/b] [LIST][*]Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP [*]Level 24 / 50,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Black Slime [*]2 Orange Goo [*]8 Igueel Leather [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Tertiary Gene: Beetle (Veilspun)] [b]Tertiary Gene: Beetle (Veilspun)[/b] [LIST][*]Time - 7 hr | 3700 XP [*]Level 18 / 50,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 White Slime [*]2 Purple Goo [*]2 Purple Ooze [*]5 Rhinoceros Beetle[/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol][color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color][nextcol] [Item=Secondary Gene: Spinner (Veilspun)] [b]Secondary Gene: Spinner (Veilspun)[/b] [LIST][*]Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP [*]Level 24 / 50,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Infused Fragment [*]2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Red Sludge [*]1 Reinforced Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Secondary Gene: Patchwork (Veilspun)] [b]Secondary Gene: Patchwork (Veilspun)[/b] [LIST][*]Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP [*]Level 24 / 50,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]1 Gold Muck [*]1 White Slime [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]8 Toxic Igueel Fan [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule (Veilspun)] [b]Tertiary Gene: Capsule (Veilspun)[/b] [LIST][*]Time - 7 hr | 2600 XP [*]Level 18 / 55,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]2 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Reinforced Glass Beaker[/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [size=4][b]Breed changes and Eggs[/b][/size][rule] [columns][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [b]Unhatched Bogsneak Egg[/b][list] [*]Time - 12 hr | 1900 XP [*]Level 16 / 65,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Imbued Sulfur [*]2 Silver Muck [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Purple Ooze [*]1 Blue Ooze[/list][/list] [nextcol][color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Breed Change: Bogsneak] [b]Breed Change: Bogsneak[/b][list] [*]Time - 24 hr | 3600 XP [*]Level 16 / 185,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Imbued Sulfur [*]3 Grey Slime [*]2 Gold Muck [*]3 Copper Muck [*]1 Blue Sludge[/list][/list][/columns]
Specialty

Genes / Breed change / Eggs

Primary / Secondary genes (Modern Breeds)
Primary Gene: Skink
Primary Gene: Skink
  • Time - 12 hr | 1850 XP
  • Level 8 / 95,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 2 Grey Slime
    • 8 Yellow Ooze
    • 8 Orange Ooze
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Primary Gene: Poison
Primary Gene: Poison
  • Time - 12 hr | 2000 XP
  • Level 10 / 100,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 1 Blue Ooze
    • 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
    • 20 Powerful Serthis poison

Primary Gene: Pinstripe
Primary Gene: Pinstripe
  • Time - 10 hr | 5000 XP
  • Level 20 / 100,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Imbued Sulfur
    • 1 Blue Sludge
    • 2 Gold Muck
    • 8 Snail Husk

Primary Gene: Slime
Primary Gene: Slime
  • Time - 10 hr | 12000 XP
  • Level 22 / 100,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Grey Slime
    • 2 Gold Muck
    • 1 Blue Ooze
    • 1 Radioactive Slime
Lorem Ipsum! Secondary Gene: Spinner
Secondary Gene: Spinner
  • Time - 12 hr | 1850 XP
  • Level 8 / 95,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Gold Muck
    • 2 White Slime
    • 4 Red Ooze
    • 8 Orange Sludge
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Secondary Gene: Toxin
Secondary Gene: Toxin
  • Time - 12 hr | 2000 XP
  • Level 10 / 100,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Gold Muck
    • 2 White Slime
    • 1 Blue Sludge
    • 2 Sizzling Phosphorus
    • 20 Unstable Serthis Concoction

Secondary Gene: Trail
Secondary Gene: Trail
  • Time - 10 hr | 5000 XP
  • Level 20 / 100,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Imbued Sulfur
    • 1 Blue Ooze
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 8 Seaside Trumpet

Secondary Gene: Sludge
Secondary Gene: Sludge
  • Time - 10 hr | 12000 XP
  • Level 22 / 90,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Copper Muck
    • 2 Black Slime
    • 1 Blue Goo
    • 1 River Muck

Tertiary Genes (Modern Breeds)

Tertiary Gene: Scales
Tertiary Gene: Scales
  • Time - 11 hr 50 min | 1750 XP
  • Level 7 / 100,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 3 Silver Muck
    • 2 Black Slime
    • 6 Yellow Sludge
    • 7 Green Goo
    • 1 Glass Beaker
Lorem Ipsum! Tertiary Gene: Capsule
Tertiary Gene: Capsule
  • Time - 14 hr | 2600 XP
  • Level 19 / 110,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 3 Silver Muck
    • 2 Grey Slime
    • 4 Orange Sludge
    • 3 Yellow Ooze

Ancient Breed Genes

Gaoler

Primary Gene: Pinstripe (Gaoler)
  • Time - 10 hr | 5000 XP
  • Level 22 / 50,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Imbued Sulfur
    • 2 Purple Sludge
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 4 Snail Husk

Tertiary Gene: Scorpion (Gaoler)
  • Time - 10 hr | 5500 XP
  • Level 22 / 45,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Infused Fragment
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 3 Orange Ooze
Lorem Ipsum!
Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler)
  • Time - 10 hr | 5000 XP
  • Level 22 / 50,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Imbued Sulfur
    • 2 Purple Ooze
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 4 Seaside Trumpet

Tertiary Gene: Veined (Gaoler)
  • Time - 8 hr 20 min | 6000 XP
  • Level 24 / 50,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Imbued Sulfur
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 3 Orange Ooze
    • 3 Kunzite

Banescale

Primary Gene: Skink (Banescale)
  • Time - 10 hr | 5150 XP
  • Level 23 / 47,500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 4 Yellow Ooze
    • 4 Orange Ooze
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Primary Gene: Pinstripe (Banescale)
  • Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Imbued Sulfur
    • 2 Red Sludge
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 4 Snail Husks

Primary Gene: Poison (Banescale)
  • Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Black Muck
    • 1 Blue Ooze
    • 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
    • 10 Powerful Serthis Poision
Lorem Ipsum!
Secondary Gene: Spinner (Banescale)
  • Time - 10 hr | 5150 XP
  • Level 23 / 47,500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 1 White Slime
    • 2 Red Ooze
    • 4 Orange sludge
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Secondary Gene: Trail (Banescale)
  • Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Imbued Sulfur
    • 2 Red Ooze
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 4 Saside Trumpet

Secondary Gene: Toxin (Banescale)
  • Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • Gold Muck
    • 1 White Slime
    • 1 Blue Sludge
    • 1 Sizzling Phosphorus
    • 10 Unstable Serthis Concoction

Tertiary Gene: Porcupine (Banescale)
  • Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Infused Fragment
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 3 Red Sludge

Veilspun

Primary Gene: Skink (Veilspun)
  • Time - 7 hr | 2500 XP
  • Level 11 / 47,500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 4 Yellow Ooze
    • 4 Orange Ooze
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Primary Gene: Stitched (Veilspun)
  • Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Sizzling Phosphorus
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 2 Orange Goo
    • 8 Igueel Leather

Tertiary Gene: Beetle (Veilspun)
  • Time - 7 hr | 3700 XP
  • Level 18 / 50,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 White Slime
    • 2 Purple Goo
    • 2 Purple Ooze
    • 5 Rhinoceros Beetle
Lorem Ipsum!
Secondary Gene: Spinner (Veilspun)
  • Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Infused Fragment
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 3 Red Sludge

Secondary Gene: Patchwork (Veilspun)
  • Time - 10 hr | 5300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Sizzling Phosphorus
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 1 White Slime
    • 2 Orange Sludge
    • 8 Toxic Igueel Fan

Tertiary Gene: Capsule (Veilspun)
  • Time - 7 hr | 2600 XP
  • Level 18 / 55,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 2 Grey Slime
    • 2 Orange Sludge
    • 2 Yellow Ooze

Breed changes and Eggs
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
  • Time - 12 hr | 1900 XP
  • Level 16 / 65,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Imbued Sulfur
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 3 Purple Ooze
    • 1 Blue Ooze
Lorem Ipsum! Breed Change: Bogsneak
Breed Change: Bogsneak
  • Time - 24 hr | 3600 XP
  • Level 16 / 185,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Imbued Sulfur
    • 3 Grey Slime
    • 2 Gold Muck
    • 3 Copper Muck
    • 1 Blue Sludge
[size=6][b]Specialty[/b][/size][rule][rule] [size=5][b]Forum Vistas[/b][/size] [br][rule][br] [Columns] [item=Vista: Baldwin's Brew] [b]Vista: Baldwin's Brew[/b][list] [*]Time - 11 hr 30 min | 1500 XP [*]Level 15 / 8000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]3 Grey Slime [*]2 Blue Goo [*]3 Yellow Ooze [*]3 Copper Muck [*]2 Infused Fragment[/list][/list] [item=Vista: Tentacles] [b]Vista: Tentacles[/b][list] [*]Time - 11 hr 30 min | 1500 XP [*]Level 15 / 8000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 White Slime [*]3 Purple Sludge [*]5 Green Ooze [*]20 Chewy Tentacle(s) [*]20 Squirming Tentacle(s)[/list][/list][br] [nextcol][color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Vista: Sea Slugs] [b]Vista: Sea Slugs[/b][list] [*]Time - 11 hr 30 min | 1500 XP [*]Level 15 / 8000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Gold Muck [*]5 Orange Sludge [*]3 Red Ooze [*]20 Nudibranch(es) [*]20 Bluespine Slug(s)[/list][/list] [item=Vista: Alchemical Formula] [b]Vista: Alchemical Formula[/b][list] [*]Time - 11 hr 30 min | 1600 XP [*]Level 16 / 8000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Silver Muck [*]5 Yellow Sludge [*]5 Orange Goo [*]10 Green Goo [*]20 Intact Parchment(s)[/list][/list] [/columns] [item=Vista: Herb Rack] [b]Vista: Herb Rack[/b][list] [*]Time - 8 hr | 2100 XP [*]Level 21 / 8500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Gold Muck [*]4 Yellow Sludge [*]3 Orange Ooze [*]5 Spearmint [*]1 Reinforced Glass Beaker[/list][/list]
Specialty

Forum Vistas

Vista: Baldwin's Brew
Vista: Baldwin's Brew
  • Time - 11 hr 30 min | 1500 XP
  • Level 15 / 8000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 3 Grey Slime
    • 2 Blue Goo
    • 3 Yellow Ooze
    • 3 Copper Muck
    • 2 Infused Fragment

Vista: Tentacles
Vista: Tentacles
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 White Slime
    • 3 Purple Sludge
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 20 Chewy Tentacle(s)
    • 20 Squirming Tentacle(s)

Lorem Ipsum! Vista: Sea Slugs
Vista: Sea Slugs
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Gold Muck
    • 5 Orange Sludge
    • 3 Red Ooze
    • 20 Nudibranch(es)
    • 20 Bluespine Slug(s)

Vista: Alchemical Formula
Vista: Alchemical Formula
  • Time - 11 hr 30 min | 1600 XP
  • Level 16 / 8000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 5 Yellow Sludge
    • 5 Orange Goo
    • 10 Green Goo
    • 20 Intact Parchment(s)

Vista: Herb Rack
Vista: Herb Rack
  • Time - 8 hr | 2100 XP
  • Level 21 / 8500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Gold Muck
    • 4 Yellow Sludge
    • 3 Orange Ooze
    • 5 Spearmint
[size=6][b]Familiars[/b][/size] [br][rule][br] [Columns][item=Harlequin Feathercroak] [b]Harlequin Feathercroak[/b][list] [*]Time - 2 hr | 175 XP [*]Level 2 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Green Goo [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker [/list][/list][nextcol][color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Sable Feathercroak] [b]Sable Feathercroak[/b][list] [*]Time - 2 hr | 175 XP [*]Level 2 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Red Goo [*]1 Glass Beaker [/list][/list][/Columns] [rule][rule] [columns][item=Cheerful Residue] [b]Cheerful Residue[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 50 min | 85 XP [*]Level 3 / 1100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]2 Green Ooze [*]3 Green Goo [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Leftover Residue] [b]Leftover Residue[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 50 min | 85 XP [*]Level 3 / 1100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Orange Ooze [*]1 Red Ooze [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Sentient Alloy] [b]Sentient Alloy[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 50 min | 100 XP [*]Level 3 / 1100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Purple Ooze [*]1 Blue Goo [*]1 Red Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Shiny Residue] [b]Shiny Residue[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 50 min | 85 XP [*]Level 3 / 1100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]1 Green Ooze [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Orange Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [rule][rule] [columns][item=Tropical Caiman] [b]Tropical Caiman[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 280 XP [*]Level Level 5 / 2000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [/LIST][/LIST][nextcol] [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Rosetail] [b]Rosetail[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 280 XP [*]Level Level 5 / 2000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]4 Green Goo [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [rule][rule] [columns][item=Kelpie] [b]Kelpie[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 8 hr 20 min | 900 XP [*]Level 6 / 2000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]2 Orange Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Swamphaunt Kelpie] [b]Swamphaunt Kelpie[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 8 hr 20 min | 900 XP [*]Level 6 / 2000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Green Ooze [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [rule][rule] [columns][item=Anomalous Skink] [b]Anomalous Skink[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 5 hr | 400 XP [*]Level 7 / 5000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Silver Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]10 Juvenile Prairie Skink [*]5 Weird Purple Skink [/LIST][/LIST][nextcol] [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Conjoined Skink] [b]Conjoined Skink[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 5 hr | 400 XP [*]Level 7 / 5000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]2 Copper Muck [*]3 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]10 Green-throated Skink [*]5 Weird Purple Skink [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [rule][rule] [columns][item=Great Blue Waveskimmer] [b]Great Blue Waveskimmer[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 5 hr | 500 XP [*]Level 8 / 5200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]1 Glass beaker [*]12 Green shoots [*]5 Olympia oyster [/LIST][/LIST][nextcol] [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Amberwing Waveskimmer] [b]Amberwing Waveskimmer[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 5 hr | 500 XP [*]Level 8 / 5200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]1 Glass beaker [*]12 Cinnamon [*]5 Royal oyster [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [rule][rule] [columns][Item=Juvenile Starsweeper] [b]Juvenile Starsweeper[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 5 hr 30 min | 400 XP [*]Level 9 / 5300 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Purple Goo [*]3 Green Sludge [*]1 Red Ooze [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]1 Gold muck [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][Item=Lesser Wisp] [b]Lesser Wisp[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 5 hr 30 min | 400 XP [*]Level 9 / 5300 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Blue Goo [*]3 Green Ooze [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]1 Silver muck[/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [rule][rule] [columns][item=Iron Golem] [b]Iron Golem[/b][list] [*]Time 5 hr 30 min | 600 XP [*]Level 11 / 5000 Treasure [*]Transmute components[List] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]1 Silver Muck [*]2 Red Ooze [*]3 Pickaxe [*]1 Glass beaker [/list][/list][nextcol] [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Rusty Golem] [b]Rusty Golem[/b][list] [*]Time- 5 hr 30 min | 600 XP [*]Level 11 / 5000 Treasure [*]Transmute components[List] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]1 Gold Muck [*]2 Red sludge [*]3 Rusty Pickaxe [*]1 Glass beaker [/list][/list][/columns] [rule][rule] [columns][Item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta] [b]Acid-Tongue Serpenta[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 50 min | 850 XP [*]Level 13 / 4000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Copper Muck [*]3 Orange Ooze [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]3 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST][nextcol] [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][Item=Marbled Serpenta] [b]Marbled Serpenta[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 50 min | 850 XP [*]Level 13 / 4000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]3 Orange Sludge [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]3 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [rule][rule] [columns][Item=Protobeast] [b]Protobeast[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 900XP [*]Level 14 / 5500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Gold Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Red Goo [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [*]1 Infused Fragment [/LIST][/LIST][nextcol] [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][Item=Painted Protobeast] [b]Painted Protobeast[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 900 XP [*]Level 14 / 5500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Silver Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]1 Purple Sludge [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [*]1 Infused Fragment [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [rule][rule] [columns][Item=Algae-Bottom Slarg] [b]Algae-Bottom Slarg[/b][list] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 925 XP [*]Level 15 / 5700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Silver Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Orange Ooze [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]2 Purple Goo [/list][/list][nextcol] [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][Item=Tar-Trooper Slarg] [b]Tar-Trooper Slarg[/b][list] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 925 XP [*]Level 15 / 5700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Silver Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]2 Purple Ooze [*]3 Orange Goo [/list][/list][/columns] [rule][rule] [columns][item=Anomalous Nekomata] [b]Anomalous Nekomata[/b][list] [*]Time - 8 hr 20 min | 1200 XP [*]Level 16 / 5700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]3 Purple Ooze [*]8 Eye Agate[/list][/list][nextcol] [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Irregular Nekomata] [b]Irregular Nekomata[/b][list] [*]Time - 8 hr 20 min | 1200 XP [*]Level 16 / 5700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]2 Copper Muck [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]3 Orange Sludge [*]8 Foo's Eye[/list][/list][/columns] [rule][rule] [columns][item=Cauldron Crawler] [b]Cauldron Crawler[/b][list] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 1400 XP [*]Level 17 / 5700 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]3 Orange Sludge [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker [*]5 Glowslug [/list][/list][nextcol] [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Glam Nudibranch] [b]Glam Nudibranch[/b][list] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 1400 XP [*]Level 17 / 5700 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]3 Yellow Ooze [*]2 Red Ooze [*]1 Glass Beaker [*]5 Deepsea Cucumber [/list][/list][/columns] [rule][rule] [columns][item=Peacock Spider] [b]Peacock Spider[/b][List] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 Min | 1550 [*]Level 18 / 5000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Speckled Peacock Spider] [b]Speckled Peacock Spider[/b][List] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 Min | 1550 [*]Level 18 / 5000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]2 Green Goo [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [rule][rule] [columns][item=Firefly Cockatrice][br][b]Firefly Cockatrice[/b] [list][*]Time - 5 hr 50 min | 1850 XP[br][*]Level 19 / 5000 Treasure[*]Transmute Components [list][*]1 Copper Muck[br][*]1 Silver Muck[br][*]2 Green Goo[br][*]5 Basilisk Feather Fan [/list][/list] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Quartz Cockatrice][br][b]Quartz Cockatrice[/b] [list][*]Time - 5 hr 50 min | 1850 XP[br][*]Level 19 / 5000 Treasure[*]Transmute Components [list][*]1 Copper Muck[br][*]1 Gold Muck[br][*]2 Green Sludge[br][*]5 Giant Feather [/list][/list][/columns] [rule][rule] [columns][item=Bubble Brook Gecko][br][b]Bubble Brook Gecko[/b] [list][*]Time - 5 hr 50 min | 2000 XP[br][*]Level 20 / 5000 Treasure[*]Transmute Components [list][*]1 Silver Muck[br][*]1 Copper Muck[br][*]1 Purple Ooze[br][*]1 Reinforced Glass Beaker [/list][/list] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Cosmo Gecko][br][b]Cosmo Gecko[/b] [list][*]Time - 5 hr 50 min | 2000 XP[br][*]Level 20 / 5000 Treasure[*]Transmute Components [list][*]1 Gold Muck[br][*]1 Copper Muck[br][*]1 Purple Goo[br][*]1 Reinforced Glass Beaker [/list][/list][/columns] [rule][rule] [Columns][item=Sorrel Gryphlet] [b]Sorrel Gryphlet[/b][list] [*]Time - 4 hr | 2500 XP [*]Level 25 / 6500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Orange Goo [*]5 Puckerberries [*]1 Glass Beaker [/list][/list][nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Superb Gryphlet] [b]Superb Gryphlet[/b][list] [*]Time - 4 hr | 2500 XP [*]Level 25 / 6500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]2 Red Goo [*]5 Blueberries [*]1 Glass Beaker [/list][/list][/columns]
Familiars

Harlequin Feathercroak
Harlequin Feathercroak
  • Time - 2 hr | 175 XP
  • Level 2 / 1000 Treasure
  • Transmute components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Green Goo
    • 2 Orange Sludge
    • 1 Glass Beaker
Lorem Ipsum! Sable Feathercroak
Sable Feathercroak
  • Time - 2 hr | 175 XP
  • Level 2 / 1000 Treasure
  • Transmute components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 2 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Red Goo
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Cheerful Residue
Cheerful Residue
  • Time - 1 hr 50 min | 85 XP
  • Level 3 / 1100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 2 Green Ooze
    • 3 Green Goo
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Leftover Residue
Leftover Residue
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Orange Ooze
    • 1 Red Ooze
    • 1 Glass Beaker
Lorem Ipsum! Sentient Alloy
Sentient Alloy
  • Time - 1 hr 50 min | 100 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Purple Ooze
    • 1 Blue Goo
    • 1 Red Sludge
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Shiny Residue
Shiny Residue
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 2 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Orange Sludge
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Tropical Caiman
Tropical Caiman
  • Time - 4 hr | 280 XP
  • Level Level 5 / 2000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 2 Orange Ooze
    • 3 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Sizzling Phosphorus
Lorem Ipsum! Rosetail
Rosetail
  • Time - 4 hr | 280 XP
  • Level Level 5 / 2000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 2 Orange Sludge
    • 4 Green Goo
    • 1 Sizzling Phosphorus

Kelpie
Kelpie
  • Time - 8 hr 20 min | 900 XP
  • Level 6 / 2000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 2 Orange Goo
Lorem Ipsum! Swamphaunt Kelpie
Swamphaunt Kelpie
  • Time - 8 hr 20 min | 900 XP
  • Level 6 / 2000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Green Ooze

Anomalous Skink
Anomalous Skink
  • Time - 5 hr | 400 XP
  • Level 7 / 5000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Sizzling Phosphorus
    • 10 Juvenile Prairie Skink
    • 5 Weird Purple Skink
Lorem Ipsum! Conjoined Skink
Conjoined Skink
  • Time - 5 hr | 400 XP
  • Level 7 / 5000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 2 Copper Muck
    • 3 Sizzling Phosphorus
    • 10 Green-throated Skink
    • 5 Weird Purple Skink

Great Blue Waveskimmer
Great Blue Waveskimmer
  • Time - 5 hr | 500 XP
  • Level 8 / 5200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Glass beaker
    • 12 Green shoots
    • 5 Olympia oyster
Lorem Ipsum! Amberwing Waveskimmer
Amberwing Waveskimmer
  • Time - 5 hr | 500 XP
  • Level 8 / 5200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Glass beaker
    • 12 Cinnamon
    • 5 Royal oyster

Juvenile Starsweeper
Juvenile Starsweeper
  • Time - 5 hr 30 min | 400 XP
  • Level 9 / 5300 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Purple Goo
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 1 Red Ooze
    • 1 Gold muck
      Lorem Ipsum!
Lesser Wisp
Lesser Wisp
  • Time - 5 hr 30 min | 400 XP
  • Level 9 / 5300 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Blue Goo
    • 3 Green Ooze
    • 2 Orange Sludge
    • 1 Silver muck

Iron Golem
Iron Golem
  • Time 5 hr 30 min | 600 XP
  • Level 11 / 5000 Treasure
  • Transmute components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 2 Red Ooze
    • 3 Pickaxe
    • 1 Glass beaker
Lorem Ipsum! Rusty Golem
Rusty Golem
  • Time- 5 hr 30 min | 600 XP
  • Level 11 / 5000 Treasure
  • Transmute components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 2 Red sludge
    • 3 Rusty Pickaxe
    • 1 Glass beaker

Acid-Tongue Serpenta
Acid-Tongue Serpenta
  • Time - 6 hr 50 min | 850 XP
  • Level 13 / 4000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Copper Muck
    • 3 Orange Ooze
    • 3 Yellow Goo
    • 3 Green Sludge
Lorem Ipsum! Marbled Serpenta
Marbled Serpenta
  • Time - 6 hr 50 min | 850 XP
  • Level 13 / 4000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 3 Orange Sludge
    • 3 Yellow Sludge
    • 3 Green Sludge

Protobeast
Protobeast
  • Time - 7 hr 30 min | 900XP
  • Level 14 / 5500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Gold Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Red Goo
    • 1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction
    • 1 Infused Fragment
Lorem Ipsum! Painted Protobeast
Painted Protobeast
  • Time - 7 hr 30 min | 900 XP
  • Level 14 / 5500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Purple Sludge
    • 1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction
    • 1 Infused Fragment

Algae-Bottom Slarg
Algae-Bottom Slarg
  • Time - 7 hr 30 min | 925 XP
  • Level 15 / 5700 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Orange Ooze
    • 3 Yellow Goo
    • 2 Purple Goo
Lorem Ipsum! Tar-Trooper Slarg
Tar-Trooper Slarg
  • Time - 7 hr 30 min | 925 XP
  • Level 15 / 5700 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Yellow Sludge
    • 2 Purple Ooze
    • 3 Orange Goo

Anomalous Nekomata
Anomalous Nekomata
  • Time - 8 hr 20 min | 1200 XP
  • Level 16 / 5700 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Yellow Goo
    • 3 Purple Ooze
    • 8 Eye Agate
Lorem Ipsum! Irregular Nekomata
Irregular Nekomata
  • Time - 8 hr 20 min | 1200 XP
  • Level 16 / 5700 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 2 Copper Muck
    • 3 Yellow Sludge
    • 3 Orange Sludge
    • 8 Foo's Eye

Cauldron Crawler
Cauldron Crawler
  • Time - 7 hr 30 min | 1400 XP
  • Level 17 / 5700 Treasure
  • Transmute components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 3 Orange Sludge
    • 3 Yellow Sludge
    • 1 Glass Beaker
    • 5 Glowslug
Lorem Ipsum! Glam Nudibranch
Glam Nudibranch
  • Time - 7 hr 30 min | 1400 XP
  • Level 17 / 5700 Treasure
  • Transmute components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 3 Yellow Ooze
    • 2 Red Ooze
    • 1 Glass Beaker
    • 5 Deepsea Cucumber

Peacock Spider
Peacock Spider
  • Time - 6 hr 40 Min | 1550
  • Level 18 / 5000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Yellow Goo
    • 2 Orange Ooze
    • 1 Glass Beaker
Lorem Ipsum! Speckled Peacock Spider
Speckled Peacock Spider
  • Time - 6 hr 40 Min | 1550
  • Level 18 / 5000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Yellow Sludge
    • 2 Green Goo
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Firefly Cockatrice
Firefly Cockatrice
  • Time - 5 hr 50 min | 1850 XP
  • Level 19 / 5000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 2 Green Goo
    • 5 Basilisk Feather Fan
Lorem Ipsum! Quartz Cockatrice
Quartz Cockatrice
  • Time - 5 hr 50 min | 1850 XP
  • Level 19 / 5000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 2 Green Sludge
    • 5 Giant Feather

Bubble Brook Gecko
Bubble Brook Gecko
  • Time - 5 hr 50 min | 2000 XP
  • Level 20 / 5000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Purple Ooze
Lorem Ipsum! Cosmo Gecko
Cosmo Gecko
  • Time - 5 hr 50 min | 2000 XP
  • Level 20 / 5000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Purple Goo

Sorrel Gryphlet
Sorrel Gryphlet
  • Time - 4 hr | 2500 XP
  • Level 25 / 6500 Treasure
  • Transmute components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Orange Goo
    • 5 Puckerberries
    • 1 Glass Beaker
Lorem Ipsum! Superb Gryphlet
Superb Gryphlet
  • Time - 4 hr | 2500 XP
  • Level 25 / 6500 Treasure
  • Transmute components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 2 Red Goo
    • 5 Blueberries
    • 1 Glass Beaker
[size=6][b]Apparel[/b][/size][rule][rule] [size=5][b]Apparel levels 1-10[/b][/size] [br][rule][br] [b]Roundhorns (lvls 1-8)[/b][rule] [columns][item=Peridot Roundhorn] [b]Peridot Roundhorn[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 100 XP [*]Level 1 / 900 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Yellow Sludge [*]1 Orange Goo [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Purple Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Obsidian Roundhorn] [b]Obsidian Roundhorn[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 105 XP [*]Level 2 / 950 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Green Goo [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Orange Sludge [*]1 Red Ooze [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Amethyst Roundhorn] [b]Amethyst Roundhorn[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 115 XP [*]Level 3 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Green Goo [*]1 Red Goo [*]1 Purple Goo [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Jade Roundhorn] [b]Jade Roundhorn[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 125 XP [*]Level 4 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Yellow Sludge [*]1 Orange Ooze [*]1 Orange Goo [*]1 Red Ooze [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST][nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Bloodstone Roundhorn] [b]Bloodstone Roundhorn[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Yellow Goo [*]1 Green Goo [*]1 Red Sludge [*]1 Orange Goo [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Pearl Roundhorn] [b]Pearl Roundhorn[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 160 XP [*]Level 6 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Green Goo [*]1 Yellow Sludge [*]1 Orange Goo [*]1 Purple Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Golden Roundhorn] [b]Golden Roundhorn[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 175 XP [*]Level 7 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Orange Sludge [*]1 Red Ooze [*]1 Green Goo [*]1 Orange Goo [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Sapphire Roundhorn] [b]Sapphire Roundhorn[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 190 XP Level 8 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Yellow Sludge [*]1 Purple Sludge [*]1 Red Goo [*]1 Orange Goo [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [b]Clawtips[/b][rule] [columns][item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] [b]Glowing Blue Clawtips[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 100 XP [*]Level 2 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Blue Sludge [*]15 Common Podid Claws [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Glowing Gold Clawtips] [b]Glowing Gold Clawtips[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 100 XP [*]Level 2 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Yellow Sludge [*]15 Common Podid Claws [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Glowing Green Clawtips] [b]Glowing Green Clawtips[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 100 XP [*]Level 2 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Green Sludge [*]15 Common Podid Claws [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Glowing Orange Clawtips] [b]Glowing Orange Clawtips[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 100 XP [*]Level 2 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Orange Sludge [*]15 Southmarsh Podid Claws [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Glowing Red Clawtips] [b]Glowing Red Clawtips[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 100 XP [*]Level 2 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Red Sludge [*]15 Southmarsh Podid Claws [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Glowing Purple Clawtips] [b]Glowing Purple Clawtips[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 100 XP [*]Level 2 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Purple Sludge [*]15 Southmarsh Podid Claws [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [b]Magister Set[/b][rule] [Columns][item=Magister Collar] [b]Magister Collar[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr 20 min | 400 XP [*]Level 3 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]3 Green Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Red Sludge [*]1 Glass beaker[/list][/list] [item=Magister Mitts] [b]Magister Mitts[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr 20 min | 400 XP [*]Level 3 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]3 Green Ooze [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Orange Sludge [*]1 Glass beaker[/list][/list] [item=Magister Rings] [b]Magister Rings[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr 20 min | 400 XP [*]Level 3 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]1 Orange Goo [*]1 Red Ooze [*]1 Glass beaker[/list][/list] [nextcol][color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Magister Footies] [b]Magister Footies[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr 20 min | 400 XP [*]Level 3 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]1 Red Ooze [*]1 Orange Goo [*]1 Glass beaker[/list][/list] [item=Magister Overcoat] [b]Magister Overcoat[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr 20 min | 400 XP [*]Level 3 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]1 Orange Ooze [*]1 Purple Sludge [*]1 Glass beaker[/list][/list] [item=Magister Tail Sleeve] [b]Magister Tail Sleeve[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr 20 min | 400 XP [*]Level 3 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Orange Sludge [*]1 Glass beaker[/list][/list][/columns] [item=Magister Waist Wrap] [b]Magister Waist Wrap[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr 20 min | 400 XP [*]Level 3 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]2 Green Ooze [*]1 Red Sludge [*]1 Glass beaker[/list][/list] [b]Posh Set[/b][rule] [columns][item=Posh Cane] [b]Posh Cane[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 200 XP [*]Level 4 / 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]2 Green Ooze [*]5 Polished Walking Sticks[/list][/list] [item=Posh Monocle] [b]Posh Monocle[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 200 XP [*]Level 4 / 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]1 Green Goo [*]5 Slinky Band [/list][/list] [item=Posh Ring] [b]Posh Ring[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 200 XP [*]Level 4 / 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Red Sludge [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]5 Wind-Up Key [/list][/list] [item=Posh Tail Spat] [b]Posh Tail Spat[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 200 XP [*]Level 4 / 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Red Goo [*]2 Green Ooze [*]5 Walrus Pelt [/list][/list] [item=Posh Top Hat] [b]Posh Top Hat[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 200 XP [*]Level 4 / 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Black Slime [*]1 Purple Goo [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]5 Auburn Woolly Pelt [/list][/list] [nextcol][color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color][nextcol] [item=Posh Dress Shirt] [b]Posh Dress Shirt[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 200 XP [*]Level 4 / 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Purple Goo [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]5 Wolpertinger Hoodie [/list][/list] [item=Posh Pants] [b]Posh Pants[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 200 XP [*]Level 4 / 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Black Slime [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]2 Green Sludge [*]5 Lawn Sin [/list][/list] [item=Posh Spats] [b]Posh Spats[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 200 XP [*]Level 4 / 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Green Sludge [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]5 Glazed Mammophant Mask [/list][/list] [item=Posh Tailcoat] [b]Posh Tailcoat[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 200 XP [*]Level 4 / 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 White Slime [*]1 Purple Ooze [*]2 Red Sludge [*]5 Redfin Belt [/list][/list] [item=Posh Waistcoat] [b]Posh Waistcoat[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 200 XP [*]Level 4 / 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]2 Grey Slime [*]2 Yellow Goo [*]1 Orange Goo [*]5 Sorceress' Loopbelt [/list][/list][/columns] [b]Orange Wooly Set[/b][rule] [columns][item=Orange Wooly Antennae] [b]Orange Wooly Antennae[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 30 min | 130 XP [*]Level 4 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Orange Wooly Coat] [b]Orange Wooly Coat[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 30 min | 130 XP [*]Level 4 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]1 Silver muck [*]1 Orange Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Orange Wooly Tail] [b]Orange Wooly Tail[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 30 min | 130 XP [*]Level 4 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Sludge [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [b]Plum Wooly Set[/b][rule] [columns][item=Plum Wooly Antennae] [b]Plum Wooly Antennae[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Purple Goo [*]3 Yellow Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Plum Wooly Coat] [b]Plum Wooly Coat[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]1 Purple Ooze [*]3 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Plum Wooly Tail] [b]Plum Wooly Tail[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Purple Sludge [*]3 Yellow Ooze [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [b]Eyewear Set[/b][rule] [columns][item=Alchemist Eyewear] [b]Alchemist Eyewear[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Grey Slime [*]4 Yellow Goo [*]5 Broken Bottles [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Black Protective Eyewear] [b]Black Protective Eyewear[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Red Goo [*]5 Broken Bottles [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Green Protective Eyewear] [b]Green Protective Eyewear[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]5 Green Goo [*]5 Broken Bottles [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Orange Protective Eyewear] [b]Orange Protective Eyewear[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Orange Goo [*]5 Broken Bottles [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Pink Protective Eyewear] [b]Pink Protective Eyewear[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Grey Slime [*]1 Blue Goo [*]5 Broken Bottles [/LIST][/LIST] [item=White Protective Eyewear] [b]White Protective Eyewear[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]2 Purple Goo [*]5 Broken Bottles [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [b]Copper Transmutation Set[/b][rule] [columns][item=Copper Earrings of Transmutation] [b]Copper Earrings of Transmutation[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 165 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]10 Snowfall Elk ears [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Copper Amulet of Transmutation] [b]Copper Amulet of Transmutation[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 170 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]5 Green ooze [*]1 Red ooze [*]5 Rusted iron belt buckle [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Copper Cuffs of Transmutation] [b]Copper Cuffs of Transmutation[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 175 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]1 Red Sludge [*]10 spellbound glove [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [b]Darksteel Necromancy Set[/b][rule] [columns][item=Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy] [b]Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 165 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]10 Elk ears [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy] [b]Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 170 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Green ooze [*]2 Orange ooze [*]5 Iron belt buckle [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy] [b]Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 175 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]2 Orange Goo [*]15 mistral glove [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [b]Gold Alchemy Set[/b][rule] [columns][item=Gold Earrings of Alchemy] [b]Gold Earrings of Alchemy[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 165 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Orange Sludge [*]10 Snowfall Elk ears [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Gold Amulet of Alchemy] [b]Gold Amulet of Chemistry[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 170 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]5 Green ooze [*]1 Purple ooze [*]5 Rusted Iron belt buckle [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Gold Cuffs of Alchemy] [b]Gold Cuffs of Chemistry[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 175 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]5 Green Sludge [*]2 Yellow Sludge [*]15 mistral glove [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [b]Pearly Chemistry Set[/b][rule] [columns][item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry] [b]Pearly Earrings of Chemistry[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 165 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]2 Yellow Sludge [*]10 Elk ears [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Pearly Amulet of Chemistry] [b]Pearly Amulet of Chemistry[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 170 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Green ooze [*]2 Yellow ooze [*]5 Iron belt buckle [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry] [b]Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 175 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]2 Yellow ooze [*]10 spellbound glove [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [b]Silver Amulet Set[/b][rule] [columns][item=Silver Earrings of Science] [b]Silver Earrings of Science[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 165 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]10 Elk ears [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Silver Amulet of Science] [b]Silver Amulet of Science[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 170 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]5 Green ooze [*]1 Yellow ooze [*]5 Fancy Silver-Plated buckle [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Silver Cuffs of Science] [b]Silver Cuffs of Science[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 175 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]4 Green Sludge [*]1 Orange Sludge [*]10 spellbound glove [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [b]Labcoat sets[/b][rule] [columns][item=Black Lab Coat] [b]Black Lab Coat[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 5 min | 180 XP [*]Level 7 / 2000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]1 Blue Ooze [*]6 green sludge [*]2 Orange Goo [*]2 Glass beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Lab Coat] [b]Lab Coat[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 5 min | 180 XP [*]Level 7 / 2000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Red Ooze [*]7 Green Goo [*]2 Yellow Goo [*]2 Glass beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum[/color] [nextcol] [item=Red Lab Coat] [b]Red Lab Coat[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 5 min | 180 XP [*]Level 7 / 2000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Grey Slime [*]3 Red Goo [*]5 Green Ooze [*]1 Purple Sludge [*]2 Glass beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves] [b]Rubber Laboratory Gloves[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 5 min | 180 XP [*]Level 7 / 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Blue Sludge [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [b]Plague Doctor Masks[/b][rule] [columns][item=Brown Plague Doctor Mask] [b]Brown Plague Doctor Mask[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 15 min | 200 XP [*]Level 8 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Grey Slime [*]1 red Ooze [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [*]10 Venomous Fly [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Gray Plague Doctor Mask] [b]Gray Plague Doctor Mask[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 15 min | 200 XP [*]Level 8 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [*]10 Fever Fly [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=White Plague Doctor Mask] [b]White Plague Doctor Mask[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 15 min | 200 XP [*]Level 8 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [*]10 Horse Fly [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [b]Corroding set[/b][rule] [Columns][item=Corroding Arm Chitin] [b]Corroding Arm Chitin[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 900 XP [*]Level 8 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]2 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]1 Red Ooze [*]5 Green June Beetle [/list][/list] [item=Corroding Leg Chitin] [b]Corroding Leg Chitin[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 900 XP [*]Level 8 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]2 Grey Slime [*]1 Red Sludge [*]1 Purple Goo [*]5 Leaf Beetle [/list][/list] [item=Corroding Tail Segments] [b]Corroding Tail Segments[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 900 XP [*]Level 8 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]2 Grey Slime [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Purple Goo [*]5 Tiger Fern Tarantula [/list][/list] [nextcol][color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color][nextcol][item=Corroding Chitin Breastplate] [b]Corroding Chitin Breastplate[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 900 XP [*]Level 8 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 White Slime [*]2 Orange Goo [*]1 Red Goo [*]5 Stinglash [/list][/list] [item=Corroding Mandible Helmet] [b]Corroding Mandible Helmet[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 900 XP [*]Level 8 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]2 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]1 Purple Goo [*]5 Stick Insect [/list][/list] [item=Corroding Wing Segments] [b]Corroding Wing Segments[/b][list] [*]Time -3 hr | 900 XP [*]Level 8 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute components[list] [*]1 Black Slime [*]1 Red Ooze [*]1 Purple Sludge [*]5 Shatterwing Butterfly [/list][/list][/columns] [b]Frogs Companions (lvls 7-13)[/b][rule] [columns][item=Marsh Frog Companion] [b]Marsh Frog Companion[/b][List] [*]Time - 10 hr | 1200 XP [*]Level 7 / 3100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Silver Muck [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]3 Green Sludge [*]5 Redwood Kindling [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Horned Frog Companion] [b]Horned Frog Companion[/b][List] [*]Time - 10 hr | 1250 XP [*]Level 8 / 3125Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]1 Blue Ooze [*]3 Green Ooze [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]5 Zeeba Horn [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Desert Rain Frog Companion] [b]Desert Rain Frog Companion[/b][List] [*]Time - 10 hr | 1250 XP [*]Level 9 / 3150 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Copper Muck [*]1 Purple Ooze [*]2 Green Goo [*]5 Dried Cedar Branch [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol][color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color][nextcol] [item=Poison Dart Frog Companion] [b]Poison Dart Frog Companion[/b][List] [*]Time - 10 hr | 1400 XP [*]Level 11 / 3180 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Red Ooze [*]2 Yellow Sludge [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]5 Puddlehopper [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Toad Companion] [b]Toad Companion[/b][List] [*]Time - 10 hr | 1450 XP [*]Level 12 / 3200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Copper Muck [*]3 Orange Goo [*]3 Green Ooze [*]5 Hearted Croaker Leg [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion] [b]Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 10 hr | 1500 XP [*]Level 13 / 3200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]3 Green Ooze [*]1 Purple Ooze [*]1 Reinforced Glass Beaker [*]3 Molten Tadpole [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [b]Mantle Sets[/b][rule] [Columns] [item=Burlap Mantle] [b]Burlap Mantle[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 25 min | 245 XP [*]Level 9 / 2700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Green Goo [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Mysterious Mantle] [b]Mysterious Mantle[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 25 min | 245 XP [*]Level 9 / 2700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]1 Orange Goo [*]1 Orange Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Peacebringer's Mantle] [b]Peacebringer's Mantle[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 25 min | 245 XP [*]Level 9 / 2700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Green Goo [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Red Mantle] [b]Red Mantle[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 25 min | 245 XP [*]Level 9 / 2700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]2 Red Ooze [*]1 Red Goo [*]1 Purple Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] [b]Twice-Dyed Mantle[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 25 min | 245 XP [*]Level 9 / 2700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]1 Red Ooze [*]1 Blue Goo [*]1 Blue Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Whisperer's Mantle] [b]Whisperer's Mantle[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 25 min | 245 XP [*]Level 9 / 2700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [b]Venom Rogue set[/b][rule] [item=Venom Rogue Belt] [b]Venom Rogue Belt[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Goo [*]3 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [columns][item=Venom Rogue Vest] [b]Venom Rogue Vest[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]1 Purple sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Bracers] [b]Venom Rogue Bracers[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]3 Green Muck [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Cape] [b]Venom Rogue Cape[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]1 Purple Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Footpads] [b]Venom Rogue Footpads[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]3 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Trousers] [b]Venom Rogue Trousers[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]1 Red Sludge [*]1 Purple Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Venom Rogue Hood] [b]Venom Rogue Hood[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Red Goo [*]3 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Mask] [b]Venom Rogue Mask[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Yellow Goo [*]3 Green Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Tail Binding] [b]Venom Rogue[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]2 Orange Goo [*]3 Green sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Gloves] [b]Venom Rogue Gloves[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]3 Green Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Wing Guard] [b]Venom Rogue Wing Guard[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Red Ooze [*]3 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST][/columns]
Apparel

Apparel levels 1-10

Roundhorns (lvls 1-8)
Peridot Roundhorn
Peridot Roundhorn
  • Time - 1 hr 40 min | 100 XP
  • Level 1 / 900 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Yellow Sludge
    • 1 Orange Goo
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Purple Sludge