Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
@inuraichi

Huh, true. I wonder if that was intentional or not, all the materials listed for earlier festivals are from the right regions

But yea, if they have changed it seems the only way to be ready is to hoard everything
@inuraichi

Huh, true. I wonder if that was intentional or not, all the materials listed for earlier festivals are from the right regions

But yea, if they have changed it seems the only way to be ready is to hoard everything
hWsjkHE.png
Is there anything that can change just the tert gene colour. The rest stay the same but the tert gene colour changes?
Is there anything that can change just the tert gene colour. The rest stay the same but the tert gene colour changes?
@BlueWolf0151

Nope, and it will likely never happen.
@BlueWolf0151

Nope, and it will likely never happen.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@seacrest ah ok thank you <3
@seacrest ah ok thank you <3
ok just an odd question that really doesnt matter but just curious... Anyone get an unhatched egg from the coli from a monster that has no element? And if so what element egg did u get?
ok just an odd question that really doesnt matter but just curious... Anyone get an unhatched egg from the coli from a monster that has no element? And if so what element egg did u get?
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
@Scrubbie

This is a really difficult question to answer, due to the rarity of unhatched eggs to begin with and the fact that there aren't a lot of neutral-only mobs, so the chances of someone knowing for sure that they got an unhatched egg from a neutral monster is very low. I'm going to guess no, though, since there's no such thing as a neutral egg, and as far as we've been able to tell, unhatched eggs are determined by the element(s) of the mob, but it could be possible that unhatched elemental eggs are part of a randomized loot table for neutral monsters, and all have an equal chance of dropping if the RNG luck is just right. That's just speculation though, and I don't think you're going to get a definitive answer!
@Scrubbie

This is a really difficult question to answer, due to the rarity of unhatched eggs to begin with and the fact that there aren't a lot of neutral-only mobs, so the chances of someone knowing for sure that they got an unhatched egg from a neutral monster is very low. I'm going to guess no, though, since there's no such thing as a neutral egg, and as far as we've been able to tell, unhatched eggs are determined by the element(s) of the mob, but it could be possible that unhatched elemental eggs are part of a randomized loot table for neutral monsters, and all have an equal chance of dropping if the RNG luck is just right. That's just speculation though, and I don't think you're going to get a definitive answer!
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

lol ok it just came across my brain while griniding tonight and was curious if anyone had seen a drop since sometimes u get a set of 3 neutral mobs
@SeaCrest

lol ok it just came across my brain while griniding tonight and was curious if anyone had seen a drop since sometimes u get a set of 3 neutral mobs
@Scrubbie

If you ever get an answer, I'd love to hear!
@Scrubbie

If you ever get an answer, I'd love to hear!
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

well I am doing the long drop challenge so who knows maybe I will figure it out for myself
@SeaCrest

well I am doing the long drop challenge so who knows maybe I will figure it out for myself
@Scrubbie @SeaCrest

No, neutral enemies do not drop eggs.

Maki's Coli Drop Guide
@Scrubbie @SeaCrest

No, neutral enemies do not drop eggs.

Maki's Coli Drop Guide
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?