Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 ... 3192 3193
Oh cool thanks @Nightwind
Oh cool thanks @Nightwind
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
Why do they sometime do this when you try to sell a dragon? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462255791726919680/486552358071959562/unknown.png[/img] It's not currently caretaking a nest too [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462255791726919680/486553017353502740/unknown.png[/img]
Why do they sometime do this when you try to sell a dragon?
unknown.png
It's not currently caretaking a nest too
unknown.png
banner_1.png
@Rooki

Is the dragon in a cr? Coli team can also be the reason but since this one isn't named it can't be that
@Rooki

Is the dragon in a cr? Coli team can also be the reason but since this one isn't named it can't be that
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien
It may be a bug since this happen multiple times before with different dragons
@Elaendorlien
It may be a bug since this happen multiple times before with different dragons
banner_1.png
@Rooki

If it is it's either new or something rare, can't remember seeing that happen before. Both are completely possible though so if it doesn't get resolved might be worth it to try a bug report.

It might not be the same thing every time. You can't auction progens, dragons with apparel/skins/familiars, or dragons on a nest, in a coli team or in a cr

Oh, quoting someone doesn't give them alerts, you need to ping them instead to make sure they receive your answer
@Rooki

If it is it's either new or something rare, can't remember seeing that happen before. Both are completely possible though so if it doesn't get resolved might be worth it to try a bug report.

It might not be the same thing every time. You can't auction progens, dragons with apparel/skins/familiars, or dragons on a nest, in a coli team or in a cr

Oh, quoting someone doesn't give them alerts, you need to ping them instead to make sure they receive your answer
hWsjkHE.png
Ok, I know I am late or whatever, but I am a little confused. Most of the people who comment on this have something cool around their pfp... How do you get that? I don't know how to exactly get it.. Do you have to get a membership or something?
Ok, I know I am late or whatever, but I am a little confused. Most of the people who comment on this have something cool around their pfp... How do you get that? I don't know how to exactly get it.. Do you have to get a membership or something?
Exotic Arcanist Idol Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Soft Lightweaver Idol Playful Windsinger Puppet
@MarbledMarvel

They're called Vistas! You can get some from the coli rarely, some from the marketplace, and others from the auction house (since they are now retired items). Once you have used a vista from your inventory, it becomes a permanent part of your account, and you can set your vista from your account settings.
@MarbledMarvel

They're called Vistas! You can get some from the coli rarely, some from the marketplace, and others from the auction house (since they are now retired items). Once you have used a vista from your inventory, it becomes a permanent part of your account, and you can set your vista from your account settings.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Oh! Thank you so much! I never knew what to do, this was a big help!
Oh! Thank you so much! I never knew what to do, this was a big help!
Exotic Arcanist Idol Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Soft Lightweaver Idol Playful Windsinger Puppet
How much are level 25 dragons that are un-stoned and un-statted go for? I would assume around 100-250 gems or so? I would assume it'd depend on the dragon's genes/generation/colors and it's flight/element. So, I'll just show you the dragon I'm leveling and planning to sell. A form topic also leading to this question being answered would also be nice! And what's a good way to sell a dragon like this, sales thread, AH, Auctions, Dragon Trading, what methods work well? Thank you for the help! Dragon I'm leveling: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44689974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446900/44689974_350.png[/img] [/url]
How much are level 25 dragons that are un-stoned and un-statted go for? I would assume around 100-250 gems or so? I would assume it'd depend on the dragon's genes/generation/colors and it's flight/element. So, I'll just show you the dragon I'm leveling and planning to sell. A form topic also leading to this question being answered would also be nice! And what's a good way to sell a dragon like this, sales thread, AH, Auctions, Dragon Trading, what methods work well? Thank you for the help!
Dragon I'm leveling:

44689974_350.png
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz

The AH will now let you sort by level so it's a lot easier to compare. LAH is currently 225g/200k or so.

Selling...it depends on how lazy you are. Laziest is to plop them on the AH and wait. After that, check out Find a Dragon for people looking for dragons, making a sales post in Dragons for Sale and posting in the Leveled Market. In all cases, put the boy up on the AH to increase the number of eyes who see him and so that impulse buyers who see your sales posts can buy immediately before they have second thoughts. :)

Basic/basic might be a bit of a hard sell, Wind is popular as a mage for the GW and for the HR.

I've been selling unstoned/unstatted for 250k. Sales go faster the week before and the first few days of a festival (or a new venue) but I generally expect mine to sell within a couple weeks without doing much more than putting them on the AH and checking Find a Dragon. Of the 5 I had up before Flameforgers I sold 4. Arcane and Water are the most popular elements for people looking for elements but beauty and price tends to drive most impulse buys.

Good luck selling!
@ribbonz

The AH will now let you sort by level so it's a lot easier to compare. LAH is currently 225g/200k or so.

Selling...it depends on how lazy you are. Laziest is to plop them on the AH and wait. After that, check out Find a Dragon for people looking for dragons, making a sales post in Dragons for Sale and posting in the Leveled Market. In all cases, put the boy up on the AH to increase the number of eyes who see him and so that impulse buyers who see your sales posts can buy immediately before they have second thoughts. :)

Basic/basic might be a bit of a hard sell, Wind is popular as a mage for the GW and for the HR.

I've been selling unstoned/unstatted for 250k. Sales go faster the week before and the first few days of a festival (or a new venue) but I generally expect mine to sell within a couple weeks without doing much more than putting them on the AH and checking Find a Dragon. Of the 5 I had up before Flameforgers I sold 4. Arcane and Water are the most popular elements for people looking for elements but beauty and price tends to drive most impulse buys.

Good luck selling!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 ... 3192 3193